THREAD OF FAITH -

2779 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Nov 23, 2014 - 8:25pm
south west medicine
-
CA

Grateful

With a grateful heart I give thanks for each one of you. Thank you so much for your prayers.

I feel your support. I feel your prayers and I can't explain how except that I am peaceful and hopeful and encouraged. Besides that in the last eight days I've gained 13 pounds, strength and feel so much better. There are so many different ways I feel supported with your prayers. I feel God's love through you. I am so appreciative thank you so much. I have some decision making about what I do or don't do next and pretty much have decided to go alternative.

God Bless each one of my new friends/sisters and brothers. We will meet someday either at the picnic table here or there.

SWM

Carol

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 - 10:47pm
foggyroad

Sister Carol

Praise Jesus, Praise our Loving Father, what a Wonderful God we serve.

Carol, such a joy to read your words, I am so glad for you.

Keep up your spirits, remain in prayer, ask God to help guide your decisions.

Beloved Sister, we will keep you lifted up in prayer as well.

Praise the Lord.

May He bless You, and your Family with His Love continually, and increase His Peace and Joy in your loving hearts.

Be well, Carol, rest easy under our Father's covering wing.

So good to hear your adding weight back, that is always a good sign.

Be strong, and place your burdens on Him, our Heavenly Father.

Thank You, for letting us hear such joyous news.

God Bless You,

your Brother in Christ,

foggy

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 7:40pm
silver66

some feedback/guidance

would be appreciated from the picnic table.

Have a phone call with my friend tomorrow and his e-mails this week have suggest business is going well but every time that happens he slacks off. He has a hard time maintaining good things

I have put thought to the message I would like to share with him. I have searched passages on biblegateway on prosperity and grace.

I have also been thinking of the Lord's prayer.... give us this day our daily bread. It does not say give us this day our monthly allotment. The idea is he needs to focus on the moment and not live in the future or the past. God wants us to be present... I guess that is why it is a gift :-)

Some thoughts from a simple man

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 7:56pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@SWM

Carol,

Good to see you here again, sometimes the right and appropriate words are hard to find for someone that is enduring what you are, all I can do is echo the eloquent sentiments that have already been expressed and to just let you know we all are thinking of you and praying for you.

Ps. 103

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 8:31pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Silver66

I felt led to speak up, having been self employed all my life and seen both great prosperity and yet at times, one small step from bankruptcy, I can relate to the highs and lows of what the world throws at us from a business perspective. Been tempted with just about all the world has to offer in that realm at various times.

There are great lessons to be learned at both end of this continuum, like the proverbs say…..

Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:” Pro 30:8.

Both ends can be a trap and snare, both Poverty and Riches.

I was talking with a dear friend and brother in the Lord a few weeks ago and he and his brothers run a big food products company, both Agriculture and human products. He recognized how the prosperity that this world affords has blinded some of his brothers to any real need in their lives outside themselves.

Any need of God, any need of forgiveness, any need of absolution, any need of redemption.

He stated very eloquently how he now saw how prosperity can be extremely dangerous in that it can leave one in a very self sufficient mode, and self for all of us, is are true enemy. No?

A wise observation, IMO.

Contrast that with Jesus comments….

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple” Matt 6:33

Hard words, I know, but we all need to hear them.

Remind him, that if he is a believer, that he should not be enamored with this world. 1 John 2:15

Also…..

“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:” Matthew 6:19-20.

This current world system is so deceptive, so well woven to deceive; it really lands us in the very ground Paul warned us about…. “In the last days perilous times will come.” 2 Tim 3:1

Not sure if that was any help, but I know the Lord will give you the right words to speak when the time comes. You will do fine.

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 8:40pm Jeremiah Jr
silver66

Jeremiah Jr

Thanks, for the thoughts and words, which I wholeheartedly agree with. That is why I asked for feedback.

I can't speak for my friend, however he attends church regularly and hits his knees daily.

I will re read this post in the morning, clear my mind before the call and then have a open and honest call. What gets said will be said with the best of intentions on my part.

Silver66

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 8:58pm
Nana

Silver66

One question I tend to ask others I am talking to is, If you died today and stood before the Lord and he asked you, why should I let you into my heavens, what would you say. I have received some interesting answers but it opens the door to really talk.

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 - 9:19pm silver66
NW VIEW

@silver66

Jer. Jr. has given some of his excellent insights. The entire prosperity gospel is filled with deep pit dwellers and it is filled with those who will never fit through the eye of a needle.

The real battle line is within each and every person. The banksters will never get enough of what is first in their lives >>>more fiat. How do we know if we are on safe ground? It is really easy to discern. If one is prosperous and continually looks to the needs of family, friends, the local Church (the people ) and contributes as the needs become in focus, then he is blessed. When we need to fight for more revenue, cheat everyone, take advantage of anyone, and squeeze the last penny out of every deal, we are in a pit.

I will use Jer. Jr. as an example. He will operate his business for a profit. Feed his family while providing employment for others. If he sees a hungry aunt/uncle, he will meet their needs if possible. If there are widows in the local Church, he will help as he sees the need. If the tribulation is in full swing, he will share his last piece of bread with this old Polish man (me) as he gives me shelter in his home. We will be thankful that the Lord has given us our daily bread and not worry about tomorrow. jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 2:50am
Hayman
-
NE

Love

Matthew 22:34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” The people demand Justice. Justice is about getting what you deserve. Jesus said blessed are the merciful for they will be shown mercy. Mercy is not getting what you deserve. God demonstrates his Love for us through his Grace. Grace is getting what you don't deserve. Justice is Just but no more. Let us be merciful and follow the greatest command to love our God, and because of our love for God, next love our neighbor even if it is not deserved. God knows what our nation that thinks it wants justice deserves tonight, but let us rejoice that our God thus far has shown his mercy and Grace in its place. His grace be with you.

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 - 9:29am
silver66

Good phone call this morning

Thanks for the input from the posters here

Silver66

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 - 2:01pm
NW VIEW

SPEACHLESS IN OLYMPIA

A sister just sent me this steeple house concept to build their faith upon:

https://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/11/28/businessman-wants-to-build-mc...

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 - 2:14pm
NW VIEW

WILL THE TWO WITNESSES COME FORTH?

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 - 8:44pm NW VIEW
foggyroad

The Gospel, the Light of the World

Praise the Lord, thank you NWV for that heartening post, I pray for the Holy Spirit to open eyes and ears of both Jew and Arab, all Peoples.

This really is Good News.

Praise Jesus, Lord of Lords, King of Kings.

I really enjoyed the comments after the article, very positive.

God Bless Israel, and all the Peoples of the World, that they may see the Light, the Light of the World, Jesus Christ;

in Jesus' beautiful Name, the Name above all names, we pray.

Amen.

Sat, Nov 29, 2014 - 1:03pm
NW VIEW

FURGUSON AND SIN!

Sat, Nov 29, 2014 - 2:30pm NW VIEW
foggyroad

Jew and Arab Brothers in Christ

Arabs and Jews Unite to Proclaim Messiah's Return

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 | David Lazarus

https://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/25575/Default.aspx

excerpt..

“We will keep preaching and teaching the Word of God until it changes the people of Israel,”declared one leading pastor. “We must be willing to suffer for the sake of the gospel and keep going no matter what happens. God will accomplish His will through the power of His word.”

"With tensions now raging in Jerusalem and across Israel, it was astonishing to witness firsthand the deep friendships between these Arabs and Jews. Even the cold-blooded murders in a Jerusalem synagogue that took place on the final day of the gathering could not separate these godly men and women from their warm fellowship in Messiah.

In fact, the cowardly acts of terror and violence still raging in Jerusalem only served to move them to stand even stronger together and compelled them to more boldly declare the life-giving Word of God to both Muslim and Jew.

A regular theme throughout the gathering was the need to understand God’s prophetic word concerning the Last Days.

Scriptures related to the Second Coming of Messiah were studied. There are many signs that we are living in the latter days, particularly the return of the Jewish people to their biblical land, and the leadership of the local congregations in Israel discussed the need to prepare God’s people for the Messiah’s soon return.

All agreed that time is short, and the peoples of this land, both Arab and Jew, must hear the Word of God now."

Praise Jesus.

Praise the Lord, and His Tender Mercies, His unbounded Grace, and Peace.

The Holy Spirit is upon these Children of God, Joel 2:28 is coming to pass imho.

" And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

joel 2 : 28 kjv

Latter Rain?

I am seeing revelation increase among the Teachers I follow, verses of Scripture are being revealed to the Church, the Spirit is moving across the Earth opening eyes and ears, Praise the Most High, Praise our Lord Jesus, Grace and Blessings are being given in lovingkindness.

Hallelujah

To the Glory of God and His Holy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Blessed Holy Spirit spread your Power upon your Children.

Amen

(Repost from 'Thread of Faith' forum, old archived)

A Prayer For Light

Nice to hear from you, stackaloha, my prayers include all here, in the USA, Israel, M.E, Ukraine, World Wide.

I pray for the Lord to keep His own and to soften the hearts of the wayward.

To shine the Light of the World into dark stone hearts, to make eyes to see, ears to hear.

I pray the Holy Spirit moves over the Earth as He did over the waters in Genesis, in the Beginning, enlightening with brilliant Glory, the darkness within Men's Hearts.

Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.

And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Gen 1:1-5

John 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all menthrough him might believe.

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jn 1:1-14

Genesis 1

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Gen 1:14-19

Malachi 4

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Ps 36:9

The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Ps 27:1

Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Ps 119:105

Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, [but] we walk in darkness.

Isa 59:9

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Jn 3:19

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Jn 12:35

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 Jn 1:5

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jn 8:12

God I pray shine your Light and Glory upon the Hearts of All, let the Wayward See, and the Lost Hear.

Beloved Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy Kingdom come, thy Will be done.

In Jesus name I pray, and praise.

Amen.

God Bless, Praise Jesus, the name above all others, holy and true, our Lord and Saviour, Son of the Living God, eternal Father.

Amen

I would also like to repost a section of the Pilgrim Church, page 235, that Brother Jim, posted following.

Praise the Lord.

What a blessing were George Fox's 'openings', George's wording for the Holy Spirit's revelations, George received.

Jim's post.

George Fox, as a child, “had a gravity and stayedness of mind and spirit not usual

in children," so that, he says, “when I saw old men behave lightly and

wantonly towards each other, I had a dislike thereof raised in my heart,

and said within myself, ‘If ever I come to be a man, surely I shall not

do so.’" When only eleven years old he saw that his words should be

few and that his “Yea" and “Nay" should be sufficient asseveration; also

that he should eat and drink, not wantonly, but for health, “using the

creatures in their service, as servants in their places, to the glory of Him

that created them." After a time in a business situation, at the age of

nineteen he felt a command of God to leave home, and for the next four

years travelled, returning home occasionally. During this time he was in

great spiritual conflict and distress, prayed and fasted and spent much

time in long solitary walks.

He also spoke with many, but was troubled as he found that profes-

sors of religion did not possess what they professed. At festivals, such

as Christmas, instead of joining in festivities, he would go from house

to house visiting poor widows and giving them money, of which he had

enough for himself and for the help of others. On his walks he had what

he called “openings" from the Lord. One day, approaching Coventry, he

was thinking of how it is said that all Christians are believers, whether

Protestants or Papists. “But," he considered, “a believer is one that is born

again, has passed from death unto life, otherwise he is no believer"; so

he saw that many who call themselves Christians or believers are not so.

Another time, one first-day morning, crossing a field, the Lord opened

to him “that being bred at Oxford or Cambridge was not enough to fit

and qualify men to be ministers of Christ". He was impressed by the

Scripture: “ye need not that any man teach you: but ... the ... anointing

teacheth you of all things" (1 John 2. 27), and used this to justify his not

going to church, but rather taking his Bible into the orchards and fields.

Again it was opened to him: “God, who made the world, did not

dwell in temples made with hands." This surprised him, because it was

usual to speak of the churches as “temples of God “, “dreadful places",

“holy ground", but now he saw that God’s people are His temple and that

He dwells in them. At the end of this time, finally leaving his home and

relations, he led a wandering life, taking a room in some town, staying

a few weeks, and then going on. He had given up seeking help from the

clergy and turned to the Dissenters, but neither could these speak to his

condition. Then he says: “When all my hopes in them and in all men,

were gone, so that I had nothing outwardly to help me nor could I tell

what to do; then, Oh! then I heard a voice which said, ‘There is one,

even Christ Jesus, that can speak to thy condition’; and when I heard it,

my heart did leap for joy."

Then he entered into peace, enjoyed fellowship with Christ, saw that

he had all things in Him who had done all, and in whom he believed.

He could not sufficiently praise God for His mercy. He was aware of

the Lord’s command to go abroad into the world, to turn people from

darkness to the light, and, he says, “I saw that Christ died for all men,

and was a propitiation for all; and enlightened all men and women with

His divine and saving life; and that none could be a true believer but

who believed in it...." and adds: “These things I did not see by the help

of man nor by the letter, though they are written in the letter, but I saw

them in the light of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by His immediate Spirit

and power, as did the holy men of God, by whom the Holy Scriptures

were written.

Yet I had no slight esteem of the Holy Scriptures, but they were very

precious to me, for I was in that Spirit by which they were given forth:

and what the Lord opened in me, I afterwards found was agreeable to

them." Many began to come together to hear him and some were con-

vinced, meetings of “the Friends" being begun in place after place.

Refusal to bear arms or take part in war was a principle with Fox; he

set aside all use of force and taught that all things were to be borne and

all forgiven, that no oath might be taken, and that all payment of tithes

was to be refused.

NW VIEW

Beautiful Jim, God Bless You.

Sat, Nov 29, 2014 - 10:32pm
NW VIEW

SUNDAY MORNING, THE GREAT AWAKENING

OH TO HAVE BEEN WITH GEORGE WHITEFIELD (1714-1770) A SUNDAY MORNING HOPE FOR AMERICA:

He was anxious to preach, and as soon as he was ordained began to

do so; with such startling effect that it was commonly reported that his

first sermon drove fifteen persons mad. His gift as a preacher was, from

the beginning, so remarkable that crowds pressed to hear him. A sermon

he preached in Bristol,

"On the Nature and Necessity of our Regeneration or

New Birth in Christ Jesus"

was the beginning of the great awakening that

followed in Gloucester, Bristol and London. For a short time he was away

in Georgia, where he founded an orphanage. Returning to England, he

found that his habit of going from house to house where he was invited

and expounding the Scriptures, so incensed the clergy against him that

almost all the pulpits were closed to him. Some of his friends had sug-

gested to him that as he had been out to America to preach to Indians he

might as well preach to the rough, neglected colliers at Kingswood, near

Bristol, and he says: “Finding that the pulpits are denied me, and the

poor colliers are ready to perish for lack of knowledge, I went to them,

and preached on a mount to upwards of two hundred. Blessed be God,

that the ice is now broken, and I have now taken the field.... I thought

it might be doing the service of my Creator, who had a mountain for

His pulpit, and the heavens for His sounding-board: and who, when the

Gospel was refused by the Jews, sent His servants into the highways

and hedges." The next time he preached ten thousand people came to-

gether; his marvellous voice reached them all as he spoke to them for an

hour. He tells how “the first discovery of their being affected was to see

the white gutters made by their tears, which plentifully fell down their

black cheeks as they came out of their coal-pits. Hundreds and hundreds

of them were soon brought under deep conviction, which, as the event

proved, happily ended in a sound and thorough conversion."

It was here that Whitefield sent for John Wesley to come and help in

the work. Wesley, who was a devoted churchman, says: “In the evening

I reached Bristol, and met Mr. Whitefield there. I could scarce reconcile

myself at first to this strange way of preaching in the fields, of which he

set me an example on Sunday; having been all my life (till very lately)

so tenacious of every point relating to decency and order, that I should

have thought the saving of souls almost a sin, if it had not been done in a

church. In the evening (Mr. Whitefield being gone) I began expounding

our Lord’s Sermon on the Mount (one pretty remarkable precedent of

field preaching, though I suppose there were churches at that time also)

to a little Society which was accustomed to meet once or twice a week

in Nicholas St. At four in the afternoon, I submitted to be more vile,

and proclaimed in the highways the glad tidings of salvation, speaking

from a little eminence in a ground adjoining to the city to about three

thousand people."

In this way the barriers were broken down and unrestricted preach-

ing of the Gospel spread over the country. It was accompanied by a

power of the Spirit that nothing could resist. The crowds that came to-

gether to hear numbered sometimes tens of thousands. Not only were

the lowest of the people converted to God in vile gaols and filthy slums,

but when the Countess of Huntingdon threw herself and her influence

into the work the aristocracy was reached and many of its members be-

came disciples of Christ. The lack of clergy for the work overcame the

strong scruples of John Wesley so that he was obliged to acknowledge

that the Holy Spirit had sent numerous laymen to preach the Gospel,

some of them, as John Nelson, unlettered, but having that spiritual ex-

perience and power which fitted them to be powerful and effectual

witnesses for Christ. In the early days there were strange manifestations

in the meetings. Hearers would be smitten to the ground in convulsions,

cry out in an agony of repentance or fear, sometimes in wild blasphemies,

before they obtained deliverance of body and soul. Most violent opposi-

tion assailed the preachers from all sides. Riotous mobs attacked them

and those who with them had confessed Christ, doing grievous injury to

persons and property, but all this was met by a courage and meekness

which the adversaries were not able to withstand.

The journeys of Wesley and Whitefield and others were incessant.

Mostly on horseback, in all kinds of weather, they constantly traversed all

England and Wales; one of the greatest revivals was through Whitefield’s

preaching in Scotland; in Ireland, North and South, the results were the

same; Whitefield repeatedly visited New England, and the same power

was manifested there. It was while preaching there that he died, in 1770.

John Wesley, however, continued his indefatigable labours until his 88th

year in 1790, feeling, almost to the end’s “none of the infirmities of old

age". Dying he gathered his remaining strength, and, lifting up his arms

and voice among those who surrounded him, cried out twice: “The best

of all IS GOD IS WITH US". (THE PILGRIM CHURCH)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lord let us see those days again, bringing the nation to repentance even outside the camp. amen Jim

Mon, Dec 1, 2014 - 10:46am
NW VIEW

DANGEROUS WATCHMEN!

All the modern prophets see themselves as watchmen. When a person sees himself in that position, declares it, and sets himself upon the wall, he may become a danger to all.

A true watchman must see what is currently happening and equally, what has happened in the past. He must know how we arrived in this mess set before us. He must understand the battles that have been fought, both wins and losses. A full understand of the ground that has been lost to the enemy as well as the tactics used against the Saints. He must have true Revelation and have eyes to see.

A review of the past watchmen, now seated at table, and their standing for the Church, is ever before their eyes. The past callings of the early Church, as a Kingdom of Priests, is manifested within their lives. While upon the wall, they have a set of binoculars that look the the past, present and future at every moment of time. These are the ones who stand in the gap for the Church.

We must be careful of those who only claim to see the future and have not considered the past. Jim

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 - 11:09am
NW VIEW

TIME TRAVELERS?

Two of the called out ones at table were relating a story:

"We thought we had discovered a flux capacitor and would be able to travel ahead in time. We built our machine and headed into the city. We punched the buttons on the machine, things shook a little and we climbed out of the car. We were right in front of a home, walked right into the front door to see where and what we had entered into." We found a small little girl and asked where her family was located. She was watching the Jerry Springer show and just loved the degenerating youth of America. She also had her Ouija Board that she and her brothers played in the evenings. She said that things had never been the same at home once that game was given to them by their uncle.

The house was fully decorated with occult signs and costumes for witches from the last Halloween that they had worn to their local steeple house party. We asked where her father and mother were at. She said that her dad had a cash, under the table job, at a new pot store on the corner. But he tithed 10% of it to the s.h.. Her mom was busy again at the main street of town, protesting the lack of entitlements in their city.

The little girl, named Sally, began to sing her favorite song to us: "Imagine there is no heaven, it is easy if you try, no hell below us.......". She said "I just love that song, it gives me such joy in knowing that there is not a heaven or a hell and I can just do anything that is right in my own eyes". She said she was looking forward to all the new movies that are coming this season on witchcraft and the occult.

Well, it was time to leave and the two men said that the future did not look like we ever came to a place where repentance had swept across the nation. They thought "Could things really get this awful in the future?" Then they jumped back into their time machine and found out that it did not work at all. They had only driven down a typical street of America.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Revelation 9:13-21New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Sixth Trumpet—Army from the East

13 Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard [a]a voice from the [b]four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of [c]mankind. 16 The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17 And [d]this is how I saw in the vision the horses and those who sat on them: the riders had breastplates the color of fire and of hyacinth and of [e]brimstone; and the heads of the horses are like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceed fire and smoke and [f]brimstone. 18 A third of [g]mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the [h]brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths. 19 For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with them they do harm.

20 The rest of [i]mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; 21 and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A BETTER WAY!

Psalm 15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 - 11:18am
Nana

"Things"

So many people do not realize they are openly inviting demonic forces into their homes with "things" such as Ouija boards, costumes that denote witchcraft and other "things"....

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 - 2:01pm
NW VIEW

Lift those hands and surrender!

If the many protesters could surrender to a different Force, the world would truly change:

He Is Jehovah by The Gaithers - Bible Baptist Church, PA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And for my Ukrainian family herein:

Молодёжный хор - "Он Иегова"; Ukrainian Christian Song - "He is Jehovah"
randomness