THREAD OF FAITH -

2116 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, May 9, 2015 - 9:18pm
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

**** A Poem ****

** "Father, take this crooked quill - and bend it sweetly until...until ..

..It's ink flows freely, and freer still - To paint the Praise of Thy Good-Will.

** Father, take this scattered mind - and bind it safely, in kind, to Thine ..

..That Fear nor Folly neither find - A seat at Table where once we dined.

** Father, take a coal, and touch - these muted lips..desiring much ..

..To sing of Christ, His Cross, and such - Whose stripes supply the lame their crutch.

** Father, from the willows take - this hanging harp ...Some music make ..

..That silence shall not my soul o'ertake - That Living Water this thirst shall slake.

** Father, take weak words of Praise - Inhabit them that some might say ..

..Thy truth hath bedecked all our days - Thy Love hath bedewed all our ways.

** Now, Father, take these rags, and give - Another's Beauty that I might live ..

..With Thee..always..where Thou art - And never..no ever..from Thee depart."

My love, in Christ, to All ........ NWD

And, Welcome, Frijolito!

Sat, May 9, 2015 - 11:20pm (Reply to #342)
foggyroad

Gifted

Dale

What a Beautiful Poem.

Thank You.

God Bless

Tue, May 12, 2015 - 8:23am
NW VIEW

VACATED TEMPLE AND TEMPLE MOUNT

Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. MATTHEW 27

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh what an event, a day of total change, the entire universe was given notice that Jesus was moving onward from the old covenant and had established a new Covenant in His Own Blood. Yes the presence of the Godhead was in the Holy of Holies until that moment when the veil was torn from top to bottom. Most just comment that this was to show that man now had access to the Lord directly. Much, much more was happening that day. The Lord also escaped from that inner room and never to return again. They may find the old ark of the covenant or even build a new one, however, the Lord will not repair that curtain and move into that old box. THAT IS OVER, FINISHED!

"IF" a new temple is built, millions of Christians will want to become O.T. Jews, just to be able to sit in the outer court, near where they "think" the Lord is present. The next time that one wants to seek their Jewish roots, remember that the Lord left that old, cold, dead, lifeless structure and moved onward to "Jesus Christ in you, the Hope of Glory". We are the temple of the Holy Ghost and the Spirit of God resides in you.

Yes the temple has been destroyed for almost 2000 years and the Lord has made a new resting place within His Body, the Church. The many are looking to return to the old dead structure. Time to repent. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, May 13, 2015 - 8:43pm
NW VIEW

I WAS A WITNESS!

There were some new subcontractors on the job sites this week. I was a witness of a typical event that gave me great concerns for the sheep. There were two men who did not know each other who said that they were Christians. I will call one of them Ted. He was telling the other man (Fred or whatever), that he attends two different steeple houses in his community. The men shared their understandings of the differing structures and what they have learned from these divided systems.

While listening to the conversations, it became very clear that Ted was an unsaved pew sitter within the systems. Yes he attended, paid his tithes, submitted to his pastor, and even received marriage counseling before his divorce. Yes drinking has been a problem along with the DWI's, however he reads his bible.

Fred talked with him again on the second day and said "Ted, I would like to hear your testimony of how and when you repented of your many sins and received Christ as your Lord". Ted said, "Well, I do not have any testimony, there was never an event and I am not saved". Fred said, "how can it be that you have been attending two different steeple houses and there is not one person, one elder, one pastor, nor one grey haired old man who has preached, repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand"? Ted said "they have their programs but I have never heard this message at the steeple houses".

Fred said, "Well Ted, would you want to repent today, right here on this construction site, and receive Christ within"? Ted said "yes I would and right now". The two men prayed together and Ted's life was finally changed forever. That was yesterday. Pray for Ted.

I was a witness to this encounter and it sickens me greatly. How could it be that we have fallen to the very bottom of this pit, within the systems? Ted said it is mostly just about the money in the offering plate.

The systems are in a state of ruin beyond understanding and a great price will be paid by the many in that Great day. Yes many are leaving the steeple house systems these days but most are still blind to the Truth which is ONLY in Christ Jesus our Lord.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.

38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. (Matthew 23)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes we have a house that is DESOLATE, just as the old covenant people finally figured out on their way to Babylon. I stand as a witness this day, a witness of the fallen condition of the divided systems, which have long ago parted from the Word. I stand as a witness of the detour that has been taken by the steeple house clergy, always being politically correct in their views and preaching , departing from the message of the Cross. Yes, the pews are dotted with unsaved believers, the foolish ones, submitted to so called clergy as the blind leading the blind. Great judgment is entering the foyer of the building, as the angel of death did long ago and He will see those who are really Covered with His Blood and that who are lost forever.

Yes this is a bit of a flaming pen tonight. Oh how I ache over the multitude who attend their meetings, pay their tithes, join their divided system, submit to their blind guides, and take their Sunday morning communions with a line filled with the many who are living in continual sin. YES SIN!

Thank you Fred for telling Ted the message of salvation through Jesus the Christ as Ted could not find it with his two steeple houses. Jim

Sun, May 17, 2015 - 10:55pm
NW VIEW

Charles Spurgeon

TO FOX'S TRUE CONVERSION.

Fox, after going to one professor and another, inquiring as to this and that, at last found peace where we too found it, if we really have it, namely, from the love of the Lord Jesus. There is one passage in his "Journal" which has been quoted thousands of times, but you will not object to hear it again, it deserves to be printed in letters of gold:

"And when all my hope in all men was gone, so that I had nothing outwardly to help me, nor could tell what to do, then, oh then, I heard a voice which said, 'There is One, even Christ Jesus, that can speak to thy condition.' And when I heard it, my heart did leap for joy. Then the Lord did let me see why there was none upon the earth that could speak to my condition; namely, that I might give him all the glory. For all are concluded under sin, and shut up in unbelief as I had been, that Jesus Christ might have the pre-eminence."

How like the finding peace in the case of Fox is to the way in which John Bunyan describes it in his "Pilgrim's Progress." There stands the poor burdened wretch who fain would go on the pilgrimage to the Celestial City, but finds it hard work to toil thither while bowed down with a load of sin. He sees before the eye of his mind the atoning sacrifice of Jesus, and as he looks to the cross, suddenly the strings which hold his burden to his shoulders begin to crack, and the burden roils into the sepulchre, so that he sees it no more. "Whereupon,". writes Bunyan, "he gave three great leaps for joy, and went on his way singing." We have not forgotten those three great leaps which some of us gave in the day when Jesus took. our sins away, when he became to us all our salvation and all our desire -- Christ in us the hope of glory.

WHAT IS THE CHURCH?

If you were to read. through the lives of all the eminent saints, I believe you would come to the conclusion that of all others George Fox is the most distinct upon the one point, that "God is a Spirit, and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." I delight to hear him talking about the "steeple-houses." Quite right, George Fox! That is what they are, and nothing better! "A church!" said he; "did Christ shed his blood for the steeple house and purchase and sanctify the steeple-house with his [P53] blood ? And seeing the church is Christ's bride and wife, and that he is the head of the church, dost thou think that the steeple-house is Christ's bride, and that he is the head of that old house ?" Some of our dissenting friends are coming to call their buildings for public worship "Churches," because a church meets in them. Why do not they call them "Suns" or "Moons" because the light shines in them? The title would be quite as appropriate. I fear that we shall go back to superstition by slow degrees through the mis-use of terms; for though such misuse may appear to have but little harm in it at the first, yet there very soon comes to be mischief in it, and therefore it is as wise as it is right to be cautious from the very first. Buildings used for ecclesiastical worship were merely buildings and nothing more to this great Elijah. He often testified that the so-called churches were not one whit more consecrated than the moors and commons, and were more like Jeroboam's calves' houses than the true temples of God which are the bodies of his own people.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you George, for your understanding was truly a restoration "if" the believers would obtain some common revelations!

Mon, May 18, 2015 - 10:17pm
NW VIEW

Have we forgotten

the prophecy against Damascus, even today?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/we-want-to-destroy-entire-neighbourhoods-demolished-bysyrian-army-9096337.html

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A Prophecy Against Damascus

17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty.

Mon, May 18, 2015 - 10:31pm (Reply to #346)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

I really love this

"He often testified that the so-called churches were not one whit more consecrated than the moors and commons, and were more like Jeroboam's calves' houses than the true temples of God which are the bodies of his own people."

Stepping into the church is often a weak substitute for stepping into the true essence of the soul. One is not an automatic for the other and can lead to control issues unless you choose your mentor wisely. If one chooses Jesus as the mentor, teacher, and spiritual advisor; how can one go wrong?

flyinkel
Thu, May 21, 2015 - 5:52am
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

**** w/o Comment ****

The Meaning of Memorial Day - "Freedom is Never Free" - A Vietnam Veteran's Tribute

"The Meaning of Memorial Day" ... A Vietnam Veteran's Tribute

Thu, May 21, 2015 - 11:55am
NW VIEW

LAST DAYS WARNING TO THE STEEPLE HOUSES!

1 Cor.

7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was remembering this morning about my Sunday morning teaching/preaching in RSA long ago. The wife and I walked into their steeple house and were just shocked. The place had a decoration of all the demon gods of Egypt. Yes that was just the beginning of my problems with that lost fellowship. The trouble started when I said "Is there not one man of God, one elder with a sledge hammer to destroy these idols within your building".

I was also thinking about two trips to Jerusalem. One was about 35 years ago and we had my mom and mother-in-law with us, a so-called Christian tour of 160 people. I was shocked to see the people buying all the demon gods of Egypt to take home. Yes I protested, however, they told me that I was spoiling their fun.

Then there was the trip with five of us as we wanted to see the Bible Lands Museum. We walked in and right back out. The place was just a housing of all the old idols that Moses had delivered the Children of Israel from long ago. Now they have packed the idols through the Red Sea, across the wilderness of Sin and given those idols a home. I prayed at the door: "Lord, let us have a sledge hammer the next time we enter this building in that day".

We see that the world was upset when the Taliban Muslims destroyed some 165' high Bamiyan Buddha statues. Even today, the Muslims are destroying every thing that they see as an idol. It would be good if they began working on all their domes and temples starting with Mecca and the Dome of the Rock. What will happen when they take over Vatican City?

Have we seen the continual compromise of the so-called Christian Broadcasting systems like TBN and their stage filled with demonic idols and deceived money grabbing leaders?

Yes there is very little that one could agree with when dealing with the Muslims and their assassins which are coming our way. What will it take for us to stand against those many idols and rejoice when they are turned into rubble?

Yes Lord, let us five have a chance with our sledge hammers in that day. Jim

Fri, May 22, 2015 - 2:25am
foggyroad

Some interesting developments

Some interesting developments in the Holy Land.

Check Points between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem appear to be being constructed.

To be clear, these are not in disputed territory, but on the main road from Tel Aviv, within Israel.

Tunnels over the main road with what appears to be electrical infrastructure to service checkpoint booths have been reported.

link..

https://www.youtube.com/user/BenDeNoon/videos

Palestinian Police with guns are Policing certain parts of east Jerusalem.

Palestinian plated vehicles are now allowed to drive into Jerusalem, without specific permission, for the first time since a fifteen year preclusion.

Is a Two State solution a done deal?

130 + Nations have lined up in the U.N. to vote in favour, four of the five 'veto vote countries', have also stated they are in favour.

The U.S. has not publicly stated it's position.

Last Saturday the Pope met with the Palestinian leader and signed an accord of recognition and support.

excerpt from the Telegraph...

"Pope calls Palestinian leader Abbas 'angel of peace' at Vatican meeting

Meeting comes days after Vatican recognises "Palestinian state" in treaty, and precedes canonisation of first Palestinian Arab saints"

link below...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/the-pope/11610207/Pope-calls-Palestinian-leader-Abbas-angel-of-peace-at-Vatican-meeting.html

This is a time for Prayer, for all Nations.

From Jerusalem a Humble Message from,

WordFromYerushalaim

Is Israel Headed into Crisis? 2015

Revelation 11

And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Rev 11:1-6 kjv

Shalom.

Published on Apr 16, 2015

Prayer alert and report following Israeli elections.

Fri, May 22, 2015 - 11:45am (Reply to #351)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Very interesting

Thank you so much for posting.

flyinkel
Fri, May 22, 2015 - 11:00pm
NW VIEW

WHAT A DAY FOR A DAYDREAM!

Lovin Spoonful - What A Day For A Daydream 1966

Well we had a wonderful time today on the construction sites. It is bad that there are not more Americans out there looking for work. The trades are all retired or gone off to college.

Some days I just have those daydreams that are quite real in me. Todays dream was with Tom the roofer and he is a great Christian man. In my dream, Tom and I were invited to dinner at a believers home( we will call him Ralph). Ralph wanted us to finally meet his wonderful father and he was also coming to dinner. When we arrived, Tom asked where Ralph's father was at. Ralph said "well, I have hired a person and pay him monthly from my paychecks, to be the go between me and my father. This man has been to four years of college, he is smart and he is a powerful man to work between my father and myself".

Tom said "well Ralph, are you adopted or are you not loved by your parents"? Ralph said he was not adopted but the hired man assured him that the father really loved him and that was good enough for him. Tom spoke to me privately before dinner and said "something is not correct with this dinner. I have never, ever seen a true family where the kids had to hire an outsider to be the go between them and their parents." We were looking forward to meeting this hired man and then he came into the room. His hair was slicked back, ratted, gold chains and gold rings. He looked like a used car salesman from Vegas. He shook our hands, welcomed us and asked what we did for a living and how much money we made annually. He was dressed in rabbi clothes but told us he was a follower of the coming One of Israel.

We asked if we would be able to meet Ralph's father before dinner but he told us that direct communication was dangerous and that we may not truly understand the answers given by Ralph's father. He said it is best to just visit his office during the week and he would obtain any answers necessary.. He said "Ya know, this is what Ralph pays me to do so just let me do my special calling in this family."

Tom started to react a bit to this hired man. Tom said "how did this family ever get sucked into this position? They have set up a false layer of family unity, and even paying for those who are controlling the progress of Life. Oh how people love to place someone over themselves rather than going direct to their Father. If Ralph ever sees through the sham, he will have big bucks to feed the poor and be able to sit with his father daily."

Tom and Jim just stood up, dusted off their shoes as a witness against the folly and headed out for a burger at Wendy's. amen Jim

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 12:41am
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

Have you seen my Beloved?

"Eternal Father, Saviour, King ...

Like a River, bubbling up, these lips are helpless to hold Your Praise captive. How grateful we are for this little corner of the Kingdom .. where we may come .. and be fed. Sometimes it seems we are abandoned in the desert .. where no food is .. and where the bones cannot find nourishment or health. But soon we are kindly-ashamed, and repent for having so little Faith. And not only does it appear to us as little .. but often (speaking for myself) it appears the tepid and lukewarm sort, which is of no use to me ... or to Thee. It is worth nothing more than to be spat out!

Yet here, in this little corner of the Kingdom, when a man feels himself lacking and lost, he is sure to find a Pilgrim who is happy-faced; and whose garments have the aroma of Christ on them. They speak to him of Life .. and not Death .. and he who is in lack may freely ask, "Have you seen my Beloved?" Oftentimes, my testimony is .. O, how easy it was to Find .. but in the Asking much time was misspent.

How I thank Thee, Father, for Friends both old and new; and for the Spirit within Who causes us to rejoice when we see each other. O, it is a sweet Fellowship, indeed! .. where men's hearts are knit together in Jesus, the Nazarene .. in Whom we have found our All in All. O, who can measure the height or the depth of it? ... O, Who can unfold and accurately proclaim the deep mystery in and of it? ... O, where is the proud man who can undo it .. or bring it to naught?

Unite my heart, O God, that my steps will be quick .. and strong .. and true; as my desire to embrace Thee constrains and invigorates this struggle to continue along the Narrow Way. May we (and I, especially) be wise in appropriating all that Christ has accomplished for us and in us; in receiving every gift that He freely bestows upon us; in knowing and doing those things which are Pleasant in Thy sight. May we (and I, especially) be ever-mindful that we are "bought with a price" ... May we be diligent to guard our hearts that You might exercise Your free will in it ... May we be reminded constantly of what is reasonably required of us. Have you seen my Beloved?

Father, there is too much in Thee that requires these Three: Praise, Thanksgiving and Repentance. I am not able to mount up to any of these tasks .. or to fulfill any of these duties. Cover me in the Righteousness of Another; and when Thou rememberest me, remember Golgotha .. where Jesus loved me through the shedding of Blood, and gave Himself for me through becoming accursed. May His Victory over Sin, and Death and Hell be my Victory, as well. Here, O, here do I delight myself forever more..for here, O, here do I find my Beloved..and delight myself in Him!

We are burdened and heavy-laden, Lord .. just as Jerusalem is become a burdensome stone to all the earth. We pray for Her as we come to Thee for rest. Forgive us for mistaking a light yoke for a heavy one. Remember that we are but dust." A-men

Thanks to All who wander through ToF (and other Threads, as well) even if only occasionally. Personally, I have found it somewhat difficult lately to tell what season it is ... whether it is a season for silence, or not. But there was some mirth to be found @ DOTS last night .. and that hasn't happened for a while. And while I chuckled over there, Foggy posted over here .. and I found myself 'sorrowful, yet rejoicing'. In it all, I believe the Lord speaks to us .. through us .. yet there remains (in me) some uncertainty as to how to proceed.

The little that I do know is this: I will strive (as per Fly's example) to, at the least, say a little something along the lines of an encouragement or an acknowledgment when someone has made the effort of a 'post'. A Hat-Tip can be allowed to become a paltry substitute for Brotherly love.

I cherish you All. I cherish this little corner of the Kingdom. I cherish the Providence that has brought us together. May it be, and may it ever-remain, a sweet aroma, wafting heavenward .. and seeking the Source from whence it came.

"My Jesus, I love Thee ...I know Thou art mine"

For your ears:

"Sweet Rose of Sharon" The Grace Thrillers

Sweet Rose of Sharon - The Grace Thrillers

"Til the Storm Passes By" The Grace Thrillers

Til The Storm Passes By - The Grace Thrillers

Watch on YT for Lyrics if you desire. Just click on 'Show more'

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 2:54pm
NW VIEW

Signs of Judgement!

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 9:52pm
NW VIEW

Todays Pilgrim Church!

SWM and NWD along with Hayman , just returned from their journey and said that they had passed by that old picnic table on the hillside where they and others had many a great meal. Carol said it is always wonderful to just sit there and ponder the things of Christ Within.

The three said that they had found a tear stained note that someone had left by the table and the wind had blown it into some bushes. They made a copy and placed the original on the table, with a Rock holding it down:

"Lord Jesus, our homes, our families, our towns, our country, and the entire globe is in a state of ruin. We departed from Your instructions and warnings after Your finished Work on the Cross and allowed men to creep into our assemblies to destroy them from within and I repent of ever allowing it to happen. We remained silent as death invaded everything. Lord Jesus, we walked away from Church discipline long ago and we own an apology to Ananias and Sapphira for not dealing with the Church as the early Church. Lord I repent! Lord, we allowed a separation to form in our Love Feasts in violation of Matthew Chapter 20, we set up a clergy like the old testament and created a new, paid leadership as we sat on those pews and slowly died. Oh Lord, I repent. The fields have been white unto harvest since the first Pentecost and we must pray that the sheep will begin to function in a dying world. Oh Lord I repent for just sitting on that hard pew on Sunday mornings while brothers all over the world are standing in the gap and paying the full price for their testimony. Lord I repent. I have passed by the many who just needed some direction in life. I just sent them to the pastors office for help as I headed on to bigger and better things. I repent Lord for the many times that I should have taken many people into the streams and lakes where I live as they needed to be baptized in your name. I sent them into a local steeple house and they were baptized into a false system. Lord, please do not hold me accountable in that day as I have repented and will never do that again. I will do as the early Church had done. Lord I repent of the tens of thousand of dollars that I gave to the divided systems in my youth. Only a small portion was ever used to feed the hungry and clothe the naked. It only paid for overhead and new cars along with new buildings that will burn in time, Lord I repent and will follow the early Church instructions when giving. Lord I repent for our nation, its sins are piled higher than the mountains and the divided steeple houses are adding to the pile. Lord I repent for running off the true prophets that You have sent us and we replaced them with men and women that knew how to enable people to continue in their many sins. Oh Lord Jesus, I repent! Lord forgive us for believing that giving money to false teachers will produce real Faith and prosperity, I repent . Lord I repent that the lost world, that I am around every day, does not see any witness of Your Life within me. I have only One need and it is more of You, oh I repent."

The three just moved onward.

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 11:16pm (Reply to #356)
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

Dear NW VIEW ...

Perhaps the three did move onward, but not before staining that old letter with new, fresh tears of their own .. as they sat @ Table, reading and weeping bitterly, their hands upraised, remembering the former days .. when Living Bread and New Wine were their constant food in this place, and at this Table. Yes, they remembered the Lord's Goodness, and even considered piling up some stones for a Memorial near the Table where the Bridegroom often kissed His Bride.

Yes, I remember the dark days of SWM's affliction ...the sleepless nights...the prayers ...the tears. O, yes, this place..for many reasons..is near and dear to my heart. I have heard stories of Africa told here .. I have fallen in love here .. I have become dispirited here .. I have been healed here. And though there is much more to say, I will leave it at that. I know not what the Lord holds for tomorrow, but today I am rejoicing ... and I am content.

For now, it will be enough to read your last post once more as I wonder at the Mystery of Providence, while I thank Him for providing me both a Dear Friend and an Elder Brother.

Grace and Peace from ... NWD.

Sat, May 23, 2015 - 11:49pm (Reply to #357)
NW VIEW

Yes, Yes brother Dale!

There was an additional event that happened while they were at table. They saw an old man coming down a mountain road towards them. He stopped for only a moment and said a few things:

"Our Lord has sent many into this lost world, however, only a remnant ever understood His direction for His Body, the Church. Our God was never interested in reforming anything and the so called reformation has little success in true restoration. He has sent and is sending many to call the Church back to full restoration. Those with that calling are outcasts of the steeple houses and the so-called Christian events.

When His two witnesses appear in Jerusalem, they will not preach anything on reformation but repentance and the full restoration of the Church. The divisions have been blinded by Satan and the message of the end of days will not be accepted by the majority of those who "think" they are saved but in reality are part of the five foolish virgins. Pray to the Lord of the Harvest that He will send laborers and those who see into the lands." He also moved onward while singing that powerful song of restoration:

Video unavailable
Sun, May 24, 2015 - 12:47am
SilverRunNW

@NW VIEW - Eight or nine more days?

Care to elaborate a bit more on this comment on the main public thread (that I can't post to)?

Submitted by NW VIEW on May 23, 2015 - 8:31pm.

Gold will be a side issue as the ME begins to burn and some look for it to start one week after Pentecost. (I'll watch and see).

Is the Holy Spirit talking to you, or a bit of your intuition? And who are these "some" that are looking for it to start shortly after Pentacost?

Johathan Cahn sure is getting a bit of attention with his Shemitah and Harbinger books and he thinks that this fall starts the Jubilee year and could start a major decline in the world financial markets as well as the beginning of other cascading events.

Since the Jewish nation did not keep their calendar through time, I don't believe he can state with any accuracy of when the next Jubilee year is. I listened to his audio book of "Mystery of the Shemitah", and I have to tell you it was a tough 6 hours listening to it. It was repetitive, repetitive and oh yeah, repetitive. Towards the very end of the book, I had this thought about whether this "Christian Rabbi" really understood salvation because he hadn't mention once anything about Jesus Christ up to that point. But finally, at the very, very end of the book, he finally professed the good news. I just found this lateness in the book very odd.

Anyway, the reason I mention the Shemitah stuff is the timing of it all, along with your comment of possible Middle East conflict (begins to burn). So everyone seems to be pointing at something happening in Sept/Oct 2015. Mr Cycles, Martin Armstrong, has been pointing to this timeframe as his next big turning point, and it seems that every other major financial commentator is talking about this timeframe too. So isn't it convenient that Mr Cahn says that the next Jubilee/Shemitah year begins this fall.

While I do believe that more violence, strife and major market ruptures will occur, I don't think it's the "main event" or "end of days" just yet. I think that's what our worldy controllers want us to believe. And when the world doesn't completely fall apart (yet), those "crazy conspiracy theorists and bible thumpers" will be discreditted by the satanic main stream world and the Christian persecutions will continue to increase!

While Pastor Tim Warner has done extensive work on bible chronology, even he openly states that his analysis could be wrong and it's correlation with the roman calendar of today hinges on the accuracy of the widely stated date of the crucifiction in AD30 and the destruction of Jerusalem in AD70.

But, according to his analysis, he sees the next Jubilee year (the 120th Jubilee, the last Jubilee, the return of Jesus Christ), starting Sep30, 2036 (Yom Kippur). This would put the 7 years of Tribulation starting Sep11, 2029 (Rosh Hashanah). So Jonathan Cahn is two sabbath year cycles off (14 years) when compared to Tim Warner's analysis. Having studies Tim's analysis, his work seems pretty compeling!

Some of his research, audio presentations and powerpoint presentations of the timeline correlations can be found here:

https://www.answersinrevelation.org/Chronology.html

Sun, May 24, 2015 - 7:52am (Reply to #359)
NW VIEW

@ SilverRunNW

Thanks for the above post. One can see that you have been doing some deep thinking. First, I will post an article from an old 106 year old man in Israel who says "he has heard from heaven" and he gives his view of what he had received:

https://www.realbiblecodes.com/blog/judaism-and-kabbalah/a-war-sivan-5775-may-june/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now for myself, I am amazed that millions of people seem to be receiving dreams and visions in these last days, look at the SQ site, and I never see the future in dreams and visions but the continual revelations of the present time. I receive the continual grief and heartache over the current state of the Church. I walk among many people, almost daily, who are lost in sin and they cannot see any Life in a local steeple house. We spend most of our time, preaching Christ and still doing the basics, "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at Hand". We have had a good month in that "field which is white unto harvest".

There are many distractions available to believers. What good is it to try to show that the end is coming with signs and wonders. They have heard it all. Oh the money that has been made by "Left Behind" books and even the millions being made by rabbi Cahn. I have noted that he is considered by some to be Americas prophet. Well, he needs to deal with Jim Baker who has him on his program and do what a real prophet would do. The whole blood moons concept will also sell books and much has been made of these events. Moons are not important to me, Life in Christ is everything.

I am concerned over the Judaizers which have infiltrated the Church. I could shout to the Body,"Come out from among them oh My people" but the people love the Jewish music, the rabbi's with their clothes, and Christians trying to discover their Jewish roots. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY JEWISH ROOTS!

(Interesting, my message posted itself while I was typing)

I bear a burden within over the lack of restoration that is in short supply within this modern Church. The reformers were standing against a completely ruined church system of their day and many paid with their lives but little has changed. We still need "restoration" but you will not hear that message from the steeple houses or on TBN. Few understand, and they have not been welcome from the beginning.

Well Silver, how much should I say. I can see you have been doing some deep ponderings. I will watch for the coming ME wars to begin. For America and the world, it is too late. I hoped for a true revival to break forth before we passed the tipping point of sin in a nation but that passed long ago. Jim (Silver, if you want, you can PM me or I will give you my e-mail)

Sun, May 24, 2015 - 11:31am
SilverRunNW

@NW VIEW

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And I have been in deep thought about many things! (The Gospel, the world financial system, America's downfall from the rejection of God, and especially what "God's will" would have me do)

"The elderly Hacham Rabbi Sasson Tabashi" is not someone that I've ever heard of, though some claim he's made some earlier accurate prophetic predictions. The video you linked to was interesting, but I couldn't understand much of the author's words with his heavy german accent, but I did understand the early part of the video where he references the 106 year old Rabbi. The rest of it I didn't care to listen to. I really don't believe in "bible code" stuff. I did find another reference to this topic.

From https://yeranenyaakov.blogspot.co.il/2015/04/elderly-iranian-israeli-kabbalist-war.html:

They say in the name of the G-dly Kabbalist, the elderly Hacham Rabbi Sasson Tabashi [Tabasi?] Shlit"a, a hidden and remarkable Tzaddik, born in Iran, who lives in Yerushalayim in the Kerem neighborhood [Beit Hakerem? Kerem Avraham? Ein Kerem?] , and he is a Talmid Hacham who is elderly - 106 years old.

And already many times, he foresaw exactly the Lebanon War, the Gulf War, and the falling of the Twin Towers.

He said two days ago that they revealed to him from Heaven that a week after Shavuot, a giant war will break out in the Middle East, and it will be a difficult situation until Sukkot, and afterwards, Mashiah will come.

As you said, we shall see. I also don't get dream and visions, but I do have a stirring of seeking knowledge and truth. I wish I would have come out of my backslidden Christian life long ago. I would be some much farther along in my biblical studies. Though, I'm just glad to be where I am now as opposed to where I was headed.