2764 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Aug 2, 2020 - 1:58pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The Editors’ Quote of the Day

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;

Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:

Because that for his name’s sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.

We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.

I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.” – 3 John: 4-11 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles August 2, 2020

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 2:36pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

God made man

God made man. Man has balls. Time to stand up and use them. Stand up against the darkness that is all around. Be a man. The only time Jesus showed physical aggression was against the money changers. Be like Jesus

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 - 5:03pm 11IMIX
bangdingding
-
ON
Canada

I remember making a school title page of Jesus flipping tables..

..of the moneychangers! Jesus was looking real mad in the picture lol! I'm ready to flip some shit too

randomness