2702 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jan 26, 2020 - 6:10pm
sierra skier
-
ID

https://survivalblog.com/

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.” – 2 Timothy 2: 1-16 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles January 26, 2020

Mon, Jan 27, 2020 - 7:23am
NW VIEW

The coming shake!

Hebrews 12:23-27 King James Version (KJV)

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Jan 27, 2020 - 4:04pm
NW VIEW

Sunday morning sermon at a restoring steeple house:

Paster Jones had dug out some old notes from before he attended their divided bible school. He realized that he was successful in building a large building, stained glass and all, new pianos, and organ, three new Sunday School buses, and even a great 401k plan for his retirement.

Those old notes that he had written, long ago, when he had some zeal for the Lord, had been misplaced in his old wooden desk drawer. He decided to read them last Sunday morning, before a packed building and the happy sheep. He started the sermon by telling them that what he had written long ago, was the Truth and that this was the direction that he wanted to preach the rest of his life. He had long ago forgotten the Words of Jesus and the instructions given to His Church, which is His Body.

Pastor Jones said: "I forgot to inform you that you must be born again. If you are not, you will never see the Kingdom of God, even if you are the pastor of the steeple house."

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3)

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

"And if you are not born of the water and the Spirit, you cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. All of you sitting here today who are not born again, born of the water and the Spirit, you are lost. You are wasting you time on Sunday mornings and if you are not seeking Him and His Kingdom, and it is time to repent, receive Christ within and lets head down to the river for a baptism. We will lay hands on you and you will receive the Spirit within, just as it is written.

If you gather together, from now on, do not take communion with the brethren, if you are in the sins of the flesh. For you will not have His Kingdom but will bring judgment upon yourselves."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Galatians 5:19-21 King James Version (KJV)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

>>>>>>>>>>

Oh how the assembly became upset and angry. How could the preacher become so angry and judgmental? We will not pay our tithes here anymore. We wanted a system filled with God's love, and we were happy until now. We will tear up our membership and join the progressives next door. Yes, 90% were gone and the system could not keep the doors open for lack of tithes. Pastor Jones threw off his priestly robes, threw the certificate of graduation from the bible college, who led him into error, right into the garbage can and opened his home for those who wanted to "seek Jesus and His Kingdom". Jim

Wed, Jan 29, 2020 - 10:04am
NW VIEW

Book update!

We did purchase several copies of "The Great Deception of American Christianity Without Christ", noted in a above post. We have passed most of them out and the people agree with the book. The "local Church', those with Christ within, outside of the divisions, already know the material and nothing is new.

This is a good reference book to read and compare to the written word. "If" someone actually wants to gain understanding and come out of their denominational bondage of darkness, then this is a good start, along with repentance. Jim

Thu, Jan 30, 2020 - 8:22am
sierra skier
-
ID

From JWR

James Wesley Rawles January 30, 2020

“The fanaticism which discards the Scripture, under the pretense of resorting to immediate revelations is subversive of every principle of Christianity. For when they boast extravagantly of the Spirit, the tendency is always to bury the Word of God so they may make room for their own falsehoods.” – John Calvin

Fri, Jan 31, 2020 - 3:02pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

The Great Deception

Thank you NW View for bringing this book to the forefront. I've got mine ordered and can't wait to read it.

Fri, Jan 31, 2020 - 3:21pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

Hi T. Trekker!

You will love the book and the steeple house people will hate it. They are stuck in their "fake good news" traditions of men and demons, having departed from the scriptures.

It is like standing on a roadway, on a Sunday morning, with a table filled with books and publications, including the new covenant scriptures. Ten carloads of divided believers pass by, and powerful teaching aids are available for free and none of them will stop to read. They were offered Peter Whytes's books, Church History books, Watchman Nee books, William Gurnall books, and a multitude of sermons, warning the s.h. believers to repent and fully come to Christ. No for them, they have pastor Mary Jane and they love her.

The Kingdom will be closed off from the majority and the lack of studying to show themselves approved, will be part of the evidence against a lazy assembly. Yes Trail Trekker, if you pass that book around, in your city, you will instantly become an outcast from the assemblies and an enemy of Satan. Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2 Timothy 2:15

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

Sun, Feb 2, 2020 - 4:01pm
NW VIEW

The Lord's Pathway, rejected by the assemblies!

16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.

19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it. Jer. 6 kjv

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

To look to the past, the Pathways of the Lord, the Highway of Holiness, which is set before the nations, and rejected for the doctrines and traditions of detoured men. jmo Jim

Wed, Feb 5, 2020 - 8:11am
sierra skier
-
ID

The Editors’ Quote of the Day

James Wesley Rawles February 5, 2020

“If we refuse to forgive, we have stepped into dangerous waters. First, refusing to forgive is to put ourselves in the place of God, as though vengeance were our prerogative, not his. Second, unforgiveness says God’s wrath is insufficient. For the unbeliever, we are saying that an eternity in hell is not enough; they need our slap in the face or cold shoulder to “even the scales” of justice. For the believer, we are saying that Christ’s humiliation and death are not enough. In other words, we shake our fists at God and say, “Your standards may have been satisfied, but my standard is higher!” Finally, refusing to forgive is the highest form of arrogance. Here we stand forgiven. And as we bask in the forgiveness of a perfectly holy and righteous God, we turn to our brother and say, “My sins are forgivable, but yours are not.” In other words, we act as though the sins of others are too significant to forgive while simultaneously believing that ours are not significant enough to matter.” – Rev. Voddie T. Baucham, Jr.

Sat, Feb 8, 2020 - 6:14pm
NW VIEW

Real Trust!

Isaiah 57:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;

Mon, Feb 10, 2020 - 9:16pm
NW VIEW

The age of deception by Randy:

THE AGE OF DECEPTION

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 2nd try:

THE AGE OF DECEPTION

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Titus 3:4-7 King James Version (KJV)

4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 - 9:26am
sierra skier
-
ID

Randy covers the Basses Well.

He hits it from every angle.

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 - 3:24pm
NW VIEW

I am a daydream believer, part one, the two witnesses of Rev.

My daydreamer has been working and some things just will not shake out of my head or spirit within. First a look at the scriptures;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Revelation 11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We see that they will be in Jerusalem 42 months, 1260 days. Are they there yet? I do not think so! They shall prophesy in the city and will have the Power of God, using that to contoll many things, including the weather. They may bring plagues like we have never seen, far beyond CV. When they are finished, the beast will kill them and they will lie on the street. The world will rejoice over them being murdered, even those who reside in Jerusalem. They will rise from the dead and will not be coming back as a dog or a cat.

This is where my daydreamer rises. What did they say, on those streets in Jerusalem, as all of the divided religions of the world listened, and became even more angry, unto their deaths?

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 - 3:34pm
NW VIEW

Part 2

When Jesus was here the first time, in Israel, He had much to say about the local, dead, impossible religion of the Jews, their leaders and their temple: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Matthew 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.

21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.

22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

<<<<<<

Yes, their house is left DESOLATE, as it is today, nothing has changed for the good. Thousands of religious people, walking and praying to some god, hoping they have the Truth, but desolate witin and without.

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 - 3:41pm
NW VIEW

Part3 and Matthew 24 comes quickly:

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV) 24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. <<<<<<<<< And the daydream begins:
Tue, Feb 11, 2020 - 4:00pm
NW VIEW

Part 4, a daydream in the NW!

We see the two, walking past the newly built false temple, and see their priests in robes, gathering animals for sacrifice for their sins which still remain. We hear the two rebuke the men in black robes: "You are white washed tombs filled with stinking dead men's bones. You have rebuilt a false house of worship, an empty temple, and have refused to come to Christ, the One you had crucified 2000 years ago. The blood of your goats and calves are a testimony of your evil, that blood being a witness of your sins that are not covered. You have failed to come to repentance,only confessing your hate for Christ, even to this day. You persecute the Christians, around the globe, just as you did to the early Church and the Lord's apostles. You have infiltrated everything from the political to banking, and have destroyed the lives of millions, and for this judgment has entered your empty house.

We walk your streets, filled with all of the religious divisions and denominations of men and demons, lacking any measure of unity, but truck loads of hate. We two call you to repentance, for without it, you will never see the Kingdom of God. Your animals upon the alter are a waste of time, showing forth your rebellion and sin. The blinded Christian believers, who you have entrapped, looking for their Jewish roots, are also a witness of your sins, being Judizers. The Lord Jesus rebuke you." (jmo Jim)

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 - 6:17pm
NW VIEW

Part 5 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks

standing before the God of the earth; (v.4).

We could hear the two shouting as they walked the streets of the divided quarters. "Oh yes we see your priestly robes and costumes, of your altered systems of men without Christ. You have all failed to come to repentance as Jesus and John, who you also killed, had warned you. Now the full measure of sin has settles here, right in your city. However, a New Jerusalem is coming and you without Christ within will not be allowed within. The Lord could have saved your old dead temple but made sure it was destroyed by the Romans. It had little value 2000 years ago and even less today, for you missed the day of your visitation and killed the Son of God, and you will see Him soon.

Run to the Jordan, look for a real prophet of God like John or even a believer who is filled with the Holy Spirit, as it was first, right here in Jerusalem at Penatcost, almost 2000 years ago. You have rejected your Lord, killed Him, and driven His true believers into their early graves. Run to the waters of baptism and repentance, receive the filling of the Holy Spirit within, come out of all of your denominations and divisions, coming to Christ alone." (now we can see why they will be killed, right on the streets of Jerusalem, as the religious blinded/unsaved clergy will pick up their stones and the snowflake assemblies will rejoice). Jim

Sat, Feb 15, 2020 - 1:39pm
NW VIEW

New stuff, Old stuff!

China has a huge underground population of Christians. I know of people who are involved and visit the local Churches, the saved ones in the city. The CV virus is in the air, even among the Christians. They realize, once again, like the Christians of old, that there is not a rapture. A hoax.

I have been listing to, watching the podcasts, of Rick Wiles of Trunews. I have not met any of them, but they seem to have a good grasp on the Truth. He has written a book and is promoting it. He exposes the birth of the Darby rapture alteration of the scriptures.

We have warned the local church, for decades, that a time will come when the events of the end of days will happen and the deceived believers will lose their level of faith, wondering why they are still here and not raptured. Yes, in time, at the end, the unsaved will be removed first, like in the days of Noah.

If you go to yesterday's Trunews broadcast, they gave a good update of their positions, including the CV spread. Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Remembering the warnings of Corrie Ten Boon and China, 70 years ago:

http://endtimepilgrim.org/corrie.htm

Sat, Feb 15, 2020 - 4:16pm
NW VIEW

The pestilence and he that "dwelleth"!

Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Sun, Feb 16, 2020 - 8:42am
sierra skier
-
ID

And the Lord said unto Moses

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I sware unto Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto thy seed will I give it:

And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:

Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people: lest I consume thee in the way.

And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did put on him his ornaments.

For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the mount Horeb.

And Moses took the tabernacle, and pitched it without the camp, afar off from the camp, and called it the Tabernacle of the congregation. And it came to pass, that every one which sought the Lord went out unto the tabernacle of the congregation, which was without the camp.

And it came to pass, when Moses went out unto the tabernacle, that all the people rose up, and stood every man at his tent door, and looked after Moses, until he was gone into the tabernacle.

And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses.

And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door.

And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.

Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.

For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.

And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.” – Exodus 33: 1-17 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles February 15, 2020

randomness