THREAD OF FAITH -

2765 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jan 7, 2020 - 5:50pm
NW VIEW

Troubled about many things????

The entire world is troubled. There is no peace. Many Christians are looking for rapture and none to be found. Christians are being murdered around the globe, many sent into prisons. The news is always death and destruction. wars and rumors, climate changes, chemtrails.

It appears that the enemy of all just wants to stirr the pot, and it is easy to look for false flags and conspiracies, earthquake/famine and flood. Yes, it is happening everywhere. We may get so "caught up" into the fulfillments of the tribulation period that we miss the Real Event. Will we be a believers nation of Marthas'?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luke 10:38-42 King James Version (KJV)

38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.

39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, One Thing is needful! Do we know what that "One Thing" actually is? Is it reading our bibles, going to s.h. on Sunday mornings, being baptised in the Jordan River, paying our tithes to our chosen divided system, joining a so-called church, or trying to obey the ten commandments? Mary has chosen the better part, the "good part", which is nothing but being at the feet of Jesus. In time, after that first Pentecost, receiving Him within, and walking in His Light. Repentance will be the avenue, in the coming days, for those who will escape the coming fulfillment of the Book of Revelations. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Jan 10, 2020 - 11:12am
NW VIEW

Yesterday!

I was talking to an older man who sells old, rare Christian books and materials like tracts. He said the corruption in the steeple houses is just amazing. He had heard that there were divided systems in California that were serving beer on Sunday mornings. Then he found that there is a steeple house system, in his area, serving up to two beers on Sunday.

Why not? They have long ago departed from the Gospel of the Kingdom. The two beers will keep the sheep coming to their system, pay their tithes and look progressive. Jim

Fri, Jan 10, 2020 - 1:36pm
NW VIEW

The great apostasy is now:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Apostasy in Christianity is the rejection of Christianity by someone who formerly was a Christian. The term apostasy comes from the Greek word apostasia ("ἀποστασία") meaning defection, departure, revolt or rebellion. It has been described as "a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christianity.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Who would have ever believed that the assemblies would have fallen to such a state? Who would have believed, in the early Church, that the saved ones, having Christ within their temple, being the House of worship, would be replaced by a building on the corner and being called the "house of worship"? The enemy threw a bomb into that one. This is a big part of the universal apostasy. Yes, the great "defection" is in full bloom. The departure has been driven by the spirit of anti-Christ and the followers are the ones who support that departure. The Lord still says; "Come out from among them oh My People", as it is written. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://vinepair.com/booze-news/california-church-serves-beer-will-open-...

Yes they say:

"it can bring people together in ways traditional worship can’t. We’re here for it." Yes the biblical way is the preaching Christ and Him crucified. The "traditional way" and they are clueless. A congregation of drunks, who may wind up entering the gates of hell with their Easter bonnets and glass of beer, looking for the Kingdom party. They will not like the reception. jmo Jim

Fri, Jan 10, 2020 - 2:33pm
NW VIEW

Leonard Ravenhill

Fri, Jan 10, 2020 - 3:03pm
sierra skier
-
ID

DuringCommunion

They have been serving the body and blood of Christ (bread and wine) during communion for eons, I guess serving beer is a natural follow up.

Yes it will help keep their flock attending. All Lost Souls.

Sat, Jan 11, 2020 - 7:47am
sierra skier
-
ID

https://survivalblog.com/

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.

For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.

Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.

The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;

If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?

My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:

So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:

For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:

For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?” – Proverbs 24: 1-22 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles January 11, 2020

Mon, Jan 13, 2020 - 10:05pm
NW VIEW

The Great Deception of American Christianity w/o Christ!

I was talking to Jack about the rare Christian books that he sells. I asked him if there were any interesting books and to send me a few. It arrived about an hour ago and the name is above. Written by Don Britton, isbn 9781089135883 and may be ordered at 573-336-7316.

I will list the ten chapter headings:

1. Traditions of men/Christian Myths

2. The Myth of the tithe

3. The myth of the paid pastor

4. The Myth of the worship service

5. The Myth of many being saved

6. The Myth of Grace vs. works

7. The Myth of the sinner prayer

8. The Myth of Eternal security

9. The Myth of the Rapture

10. The true gospel and the True Church.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yep, I going to work on this and it should be timely, again. Jim

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 - 6:19pm
NW VIEW

Field report from yesterday.

It is just amazing, seeing the depths which the blinded believers have sunk. I was having a quick meal, at the cafe, and there was an older than I, pillar of the community at the same eating bar. He has his Pentecostal steeple house, doing some good works in the food program, and is active. He was telling some unsaved people that one of his favorite programs to watch is Bewitched with Elizabeth Montgomery.

When witchcraft is on anyones agenda, they have slipped from the Light, into the darkness. It may be that he could get a screen and show old witchcraft movies at his s.h.. It is difficult to listen to the total mixture and the assemblies are in trouble. He should be a witness for Christ and His Church, exposing the demonic, but actually is a witness of the dark. How will the assembly reject the demonic when the leader is compromised? Jim

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 - 6:48pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The steeple House isn't the Only One

Kind of funny (sad) NW how when I am going to post this I note that you posted on witchcraft just twenty minutes before I started this post. The MSM and Hollywood has so conditioned the public to witchcraft and satinism through its TV shows and Movies that they are primed to loose their way.

So we talk about how the churches attempt to provide the belief in god by joining the Steeple House, attending regularly, paying tithes, going to communion and being a good community member. This of course isn't how the scriptures indicate we should accept the Lord Jesus Christ into ourselves.

Well, Disney has joined the ranks in full. They have been guilty for decades for pushing the dark side but have now gone full force.

EVIL RISING: Disney now flat-out promoting demons and witchcraft to children – NaturalNews.com

EVIL RISING: Disney now flat-out promoting demons and witchcraft to children

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: brainwashed, Child abuse, children, corrupting children, demonic, demons, Disney, entertainment, evil, indoctrination, propaganda programming, Satanic, satanism, spiritual assault, The Disney Channel, The Owl House, Twisted, Witchcraft

1,920Views

(Natural News) In accordance with its stated agenda of making the “demon realm feel like home,” The Disney Channel is releasing a new program for children called “The Owl House” that glorifies demons, witchcraft, and hell.

According to Disney, the series centers around a teenage girl named Luz who “discovers a portal to another realm where humans are not well-liked, and she must disguise herself in order to fit in at witch school.”

This realm, the kids programming empire says, is referred to as “Demon town,” and in it Luz decides to live with a demon named Eda the Owl Lady who’s “the most powerful witch on the Boiling Iles.”

Luz’s character decides during one of the earlier episodes of the show that, “Someday, I’m going to be just like her” – meaning Luz wants to grow up not to be an honorable human woman, but rather a demon witch like Eda.

The purpose of this storyline, of course, is to teach children whose parents let them watch The Disney Channel that being normal human beings is passé, and that it’s “cool” to discover portals that carry you off to hell to live with demons, witches, and even Satan himself.

“Folks, if you think this latest ‘Owl House’ show is just ‘fantasy and fun’ think again,” reads a commentary written by Deborah Bunting for CBN (The Christian Broadcasting Network).

“The show tries to portray witchcraft as a positive tool to fight evil,” she goes on to explains. “That’s similar to what real-life witches have been promoting over the past few years as they’ve been putting hexes on President Trump and others in order to fight for their beliefs.”

If you let your children watch The Disney Channel, you’re paving their way straight to hell

Many parents are simply unaware of this filth being peddled by Disney and The Disney Channel because they assume that the network resembles the Disney programming of old, which on its surface was clean and wholesome. In truth, Disney is actively indoctrinating child viewers into Satanism, using cartoon imaging as the lure.

“Over the years, Disney has gone farther and farther into the darkness of the spiritual world that opposes the living God, coming up with programming and characters that lead the vulnerable into that dark world of deception,” Bunting further warns. “This spiritual realm that opposes God is real. Demons are real.”

“And they are out to deceive your children and draw them in to be pawns of the enemy of their souls, the Devil, otherwise known as Satan,” she adds. “His devices and plans are to destroy your kids and grandkids spiritually, physically and emotionally. You must protect them from being enticed into this demonic world.”

Adam Hirsh, one of the voice actors on The Owl House, reportedly told Newsweek during a recent interview that the original pitch for the show was “girl hangs out with witch in hell.” Since most parents probably wouldn’t go for this, however, the network had to get creative.

It’s a lot like the Harry Potter book series, which is geared towards children with fun adventures, colorful storylines, and tailored writing specifically for little ears. But behind this thin façade is a world of darkness and depravity that sucks children in and consumes their souls.

“As ridiculous as the ‘demons’ contained in the book may be, there is nothing innocent or fun about even pretending to summon evil spirits,” says Elizabeth Johnston, also known as “Activist Mommy” on her blog.

“But who is to say it is pretend? The spirit world is real and is no laughing matter.”

A notable exorcist also told LifeSiteNews that this new Disney show is “a sign of the degeneration of our society,” which is pushing to make demons “acceptable” while ignoring “their malice and desire to do us harm.”

For more related news about Disney and the rise of Satanism in America, read Satanism.news.

Sources for this article include:

LifeSiteNews.com

NaturalNews.com

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 - 7:02pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

Great Post Sierra Skier!

I have been teaching the outright witchcraft of Disney, their movies and their parks for many years. I define "Disney" as an introduction to the demonic for the children of the world. Witchcraft is everywhere in their parks. The blinded s.h. parents just love to help their children enter into that dark world. Many will pick up internal, yes internal, demons from watching their movies and reading their materials. Harry Potter is an abomination.

I have been in believers homes and helped them gather garbage cans full of demonic books and burn them. It would be wonderful the local systems, of men, would receive some discernment.

Also, I have read much of the book listed above by Britton. So far, it is well written and will make Luke warm believers angry. I ordered 5 more copies for the Church, which is the people who have Christ within. jim

Wed, Jan 15, 2020 - 8:47am
NW VIEW

Sierra Skier, I found this about your article:

https://bptnews.org/2020/01/disney-introduces-demon-who-trains-children-...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There needs to be a department in Disney, that directs the parents on how to extract the demons, that their children have received within. The problem is that Satan is the director, and has his army of demons that are doing their callings. If we could see the demons within the people, we would understand why people act as they do. Jim

Wed, Jan 15, 2020 - 1:56pm
NW VIEW

A troubling old thought today:

My friend Howard, passed onward awhile back. He was a great witness of Christ. He was a denominational pastor for most of his life. I miss him! We had many great encountered over the decades. One of the last things that he said to me, just before passing, and it was a shock to me: "Jim. there was only one person, over the many years, in my church, that I actually believed was saved"!

Howard looked for the "fruit" of their salvation but most just headed to the steeple house on Sunday mornings. Yep, Howard was a true witness but also saw the corruption in the worldly assemblies. Jim

Sat, Jan 18, 2020 - 7:42pm
sierra skier
-
ID

JWR Hits it again

James Wesley Rawles January 18, 2020

“In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother’s bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.

Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.

Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.

For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,

Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.

O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.

Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.

But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.

I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.

Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.

I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.” – Psalm 71 (KJV)

Sun, Jan 19, 2020 - 12:54pm
NW VIEW

The good and the bad on a Sunday morning!

Looking back, over the last 40+ years, and seeing the changes within the organized assemblies, is good and bad. We taught the message of the Cross, repentance, coming out of the thousands of divisions, the folly of a pre-trib rapture, and its origins. We told the listeners that we wanted to be left behind and they were shocked. We told them that they had better pray and hope that Jesus did not return soon or they may be removed, from the earth, along with all the unsaved.

We supplies many older Christian publications, the teachings given to the early Church, before Satan invaded the organized religions of man and demons. We supplies books and tapes, directed them to the works of Watchman Nee, T.A. Sparks, Peter Whyte, William Gurnall and encouraged them to read the Church History by Broadbent and Andrew Miller. We even see the current publications of Don Britton (The Great Deception of American Christianity without Christ), and much could be learned from all of these works. Are all of these books perfect? No! Only Christ Jesus is perfect. I see a place here and there where I would make a change or two. They may be correct and we may we in error.

An example: There is a good man in England who I have traveled with to teach. We agree on 95%. He believes that women should be teacher/preachers in the Church. I do not for I have read what is written in the New Covenant Church. To "keep silent in the Church" means what is says and I cannot change the Word of God and will submit to the Holy Spirit.

For a long time, I have pondered what will happen to wake up the sleeping assemblies. I looked for revival like the Welch revival. I looked for real prophets to rise up, in America, that were actually hearing what we have heard for decades, none (few) to be found. Yes, prophets everywhere, and the Truth is still hidden from them. I have come to the place where it will take the end of days tribulations, the plagues, the seals to be broken and the deaths of multiple millions of citizens to wake up the sleeping assemblies that have survived.

Pray that we survive those days, and are not removed with the wicked, before the return of our Lord. Revival will take the coming tribulations, to shake the believers. Freedom is "outside" of the camp. It is like the "Deadliest Catch" programs. Crab pots are filled with bait, the crabs pile into their trap and cannot escape, removed from their abode and boiled and eaten in Freeattle. Jim

Mon, Jan 20, 2020 - 12:08am
NW VIEW

Revelations 11

The Witnesses Killed

7When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes Jerusalem is called Sodom and Egypt, in the last days. Sodom has taken over much of Israel today. The idols of Egypt have been carried to Jerusalem long ago. We see that the evil is so great, that the world will rejoice over the deaths of the two who are sent by the Lord. Imagine the message, given by those two prophets of God, that "tormented" those who dwell on the earth. We have the so-called three major religions that are gathered in Jerusalem, even now, and they will reject the message as they have done for 2000 years. Yes, the citizens of Jerusalem will once again do the killing of the prophets. Woe unto them! jmo Jim

Mon, Jan 20, 2020 - 9:18pm
NW VIEW

Don posted this today,

and I have had a long term view of this national holiday. I remember those days well. Martin L. King was one of the best speakers that I had ever heard and so was Obama. They were both gifted in speeches. M.L. King had courage, and something needed to happen to overcome the controls of the DNC, especially in the south and he was here at the right time for change.

My problem was almost from the beginning. He has the title of Rev. and Dr.. His lifestyle as a pastor was just like many of the clergy today. His wife was not happy, and the black clergy knew of his sexual problems. These things are not spoken of, as even more racial divides are created, and the white man is considered as evil.

Only Jesus will be able to bring Peace to the earth. Peace does not come by divisions and that is what we have. Promotions of divisions, by race, is a pathway to racism. jmo Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Martin Luther King

Author: Don Stott | Publish Date: 01/20/2020

Actually, Martin Luther King Day, is, as far as I know, the only federal holiday not concerned with a president or a holiday such as Thanksgiving or the 4th of July. I resent that, as do a lot of other people, even such as my bank, The Bank of Colorado, which is open today, January 20th, 2020. Most businesses will be open today, and I know of none which will be closed. Is MLK Day being ignored, or are some realizing that it should not be a holiday.

I believe the Civil Rights Law should have been passed when it was in 1965, or maybe even sooner. It’s just that Martin Luther King is no example for African Americans or any other people to follow. King had a super speaking voice and technique, of that there is no doubt. Whether he deserved the title “Doctor” is questionable, since he cheated on his doctrinal thesis. He also endlessly cheated on his wife, not counting all the laws he deliberately broke. Everywhere King went, violence, chaos, and law enforcement troops holding forth followed. I believe the late Rosa Parks was the true heroine of the civil rights movement. She quietly declined to move to the rear of a bus. No violence, no screaming, and nothing like when King was holding a rally. She was arrested, but there was the rule of law present, and in court, she won.

The FBI used to have a really thick file on King’s various law infringements and violence causing, but I’ll bet those files have been conveniently lost. No other civil rights leader was assassinated, because no other caused such hatred among those admitted southern idiots who refused to believe in the Declaration of Independence written by Tomas Jefferson, which says that “All Men Are Created Equal.” No two persons of any race, are ‘equal,’ but in America, all have the same equal rights. I’m old enough to remember when there no race riots. Negroes were treated with respect, and no law can make one person or race like another. The billions spent on school bussing never created equality, but fostered hatred. Hopefully, all that is behind us now. All races, be they Italian, German, Native Americans or African Americans all chose to live near or associate with their own, which is human nature, and no law can or has been tried to stop that human nature. Magazines and TV ads all have races mixed to promote a product and no one objects. I hope mob violence seemingly typical in past days is over now, and I wish we could abolish Martin Luther King Day, and once again have “Washington’s Birthday,” and “Lincoln’s Birthday” holidays like we used to when I was growing up.

Don Stott

don[at]coloradogold[dot]com

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 - 8:05am
sierra skier
-
ID

https://survivalblog.com/

“How vain, then, are the boasts and professions of some persons who assert themselves to be the children of God and yet live in sin! There is no perceivable difference in their conduct—they are just what they used to be before their pretended conversion. They are not changed in their actions, even in the least degree, and yet they do most positively affirm that they are the called and living children of God! Let such know that their professions are lies, that falsehood is the only groundwork that they have for their hopes, for wherever the Grace of God is, it makes a difference!” – C.H. Spurgeon (Volume 58, Sermon #3332)

James Wesley Rawles January 24, 2020

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 - 10:41am sierra skier
NW VIEW

Sierra Skier, it is like "fool's gold"!

What Is Fool's Gold?

"Fool's gold" is a common nickname for pyrite. Pyrite received that nickname because it is worth virtually nothing, but has an appearance that "fools" people into believing that it is gold. With a little practice, there are many easy tests that anyone can use to quickly tell the difference between pyrite and gold.

The nickname "fool's gold" has long been used by gold buyers and prospectors, who were amused by excited people who thought they had found gold. These people did not know how to tell the difference between pyrite and gold, and their ignorance caused them to look foolish.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fool's gold can be found in many places, from politics to man made religions. We have transgender clergy, reprobates and degenerates, looking like real gold but worthless just like pyrite. Oh yes, bright and shiny, draped with bright costumes , robes of fine purple, and as empty as a dead man's tomb. White washed tombs filled with dead men's bones.

What is missing is purity, having a lack within of Christ alone. While they dress and play the part of gold, they are deceivers of the sheep, working for the enemy of all, and are paid tithes to act their parts. Everyone doing what is right in their own detoured minds. Great judgment will fall in time and those who have accepted the fool's gold will suffer loss, even though they may say "we were deceived", for their fool's gold will also be worthless, lacking Christ within. Jim

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 - 3:51pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Your Analogy is Very Good

Yes, the quote from JWR's site was posted because it pointed out those who paly the game but have yet to accept the Lord into their temples. Failing at the insights we have been sharing about accepting Jesus within.

Your analogy offers an easy explanation of how easily folks can be fooled.

Sun, Jan 26, 2020 - 4:44am
NW VIEW

Vaccine found again!

Oh yes, all nations look for a vaccine that will cure their ills. What will give them Life and happiness? What will restore their health in marriage and family life? What will give them inner Peace, and place the Real Love within them? What will give them a new start, being born anew? What will cover their sin? What will give them inner Hope, knowing their futures in eternity? What will restore their man made divisions, uniting them as One People, One Faith, One Hope, and having One Lord over all peoples? That vaccine, " NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS"! Nothing less than Jesus Christ in you, the Hope of Glory, as it is written. (If you have not received Him within, today is the day of salvation) Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Casting Crowns - Nothing But the Blood (Audio)
randomness