THREAD OF FAITH -

2611 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Nov 30, 2019 - 11:27pm
NW VIEW

Is "hope" the only thing we have?

I had one of those daydreams this week. I saw a woman who had passed onward, dragging a "hope chest", toward the gates of the Kingdom. An angel was guarding the gate of entry, watching the woman dragging her heavy hope chest, having worked to fill it all of her lifetime.

At the gate, the angel asked what she had stored in her hope! She opened the lid and began to stack the items on the Roadway that leads to Life. She had a KJV bible that her grandfather, a preacher, had given her. She had a beautiful certificate of baptism, making her a member of the XYZ system and signed by Rev. Betty Jones. She had all of the receipts of her tithing, showing that she had given 10% of her earnings and even helped to build their stained glass windows, in the building, on the corner. There was a small jar of holy water, blessed by the bishop, and a certificate of her conformation, also signed. She sang in the s.h. punk rock band and also taught Sunday school classes on Yoga and preached at the men's family retreats.

She told the angel that she had hoped to have been raptured but had passed onward before the event. They had studied the left behind series and other related modern books of the end of days.

Oh what a pile of items and the angel said: "Is that all you have, wanting to enter into the Kingdom? " She said: "Well, my pastor, my covering, said it is all that I will ever need"! The angel said: "You still have One missing Item, that being Jesus who you have failed to mention and to have received within. He is not in your "hope chest" and is also vacant within your temple"!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Corinthians 15:19-26 King James Version (KJV)

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, if in this life we have only hope, we are of all men most miserable. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Dec 1, 2019 - 9:11am
sierra skier
-
ID

https://survivalblog.com/editors-quote-day-921/

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

James Wesley Rawles December 1, 2019

“For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.” – Ephesians 3 (KJV)

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 - 12:25pm
NW VIEW

The Book of Remembrance:

The Book of Remembrance

16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke with one another. The Lord paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the Lord and esteemed his name. 17 “They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. 18 Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve him. Malachi 3

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 - 6:50pm
NW VIEW

A song:

534 When It's All Been Said And Done (Phillip Sandifer)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I just received this song from a brother in the Lord. A comment on my above post 2582.

Mon, Dec 2, 2019 - 10:56pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

When it’s all been said....

Awesome song NW View! Thank you for sharing it!

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 - 12:43pm
Trail Trekker

Acts 15

Acts 15 is the backbone of explaining what Jesus is all about and what he came for. The basis of the Kingdom of God. When I read it each time I get more out of it. It seems to me it also talks about how the gentiles shouldn’t be subjected to the Jewish law of circumcism and that when Jesus came it erased that requirement and that belief in him and his ways are the way to God and the kingdom. Am I understanding that chapter correctly? I would welcome some layman’s terms to better understand it.

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 - 4:50pm
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, I'll take a view: Part 1

"If' the professing believers, who claim to real their bibles, would see what Acts 15 says and teaches about the new covenant in His Blood, much of the foolishness would fall to the floor:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Acts 15 King James Version (KJV)

15 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

3 And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.

4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.

5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;

9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia.

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,

26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.

28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

30 So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:

31 Which when they had read, they rejoiced for the consolation.

32 And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed them.

33 And after they had tarried there a space, they were let go in peace from the brethren unto the apostles.

34 Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still.

35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also.

36 And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.

37 And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark.

38 But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work.

39 And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;

40 And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.

41 And he went through Syria and Cilicia, confirming the churches.

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 - 5:10pm
NW VIEW

Part 2

T. Trekker, I will try to keep this as easy as possible to understand by all. The old covenant people, the Jews, were not happy to see gentiles coming to the Lord and receiving the Holy Spirit within. At Pentecost, there were 120 in the upper room and then thousands of Jews receiving the Holy Spirit, along with the Gifts of the Spirit.

The converted Jews wanted to keep their empty, cold, temple of bondage and make sure that any non-Jews, who received the Lord within and the Gifts, including speaking in tongues, would be required to follow the laws of Moses, and keep the gentiles under the bondage of the law. They thought that the Holy Spirit was theirs, and wanted the gentiles to be weighted down with the laws that they could not follow themselves. (This again today is the same. The Jewish Roots movement still wants to bring gentile believers back to the old covenant laws and regulations, still wanting their bondage to spread throughout the gentile nations, becoming "enemies of the Cross of Christ and His finished Work".)

Do we actually see what is said in v. 28-29?

>>>>>>>

28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Yes, it seemed good to the "Holy Ghost, and to us"! That should have sealed the dispute forever but has not. Yes, four things that we are instructed to follow, as gentiles, in the new covenant, V.29. Satan has so infiltrated the bible colleges and the steeple houses, along with religious t.v. programing, that the listeners are walking back to the temple era, departing from the Faith that was once delivered to them, and becoming enemies.

Did we also note, in Acts 15, that the "Church" is the people in Jerusalem and not any building on the corner?

3 And being brought on their way by the church,

4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church,

22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders with the whole church.

What good is there, for believers, to read their bibles "if" they will not follow the instructions and allow the enemy to drive them back into sin? Jim

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 - 5:27pm
NW VIEW

Peter was also led astray for a short time:

11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. 12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. 13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. 14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? 15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (gal. 2 kjv) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yes, Peter was to be blamed.V.11. For by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. For if righteousness comes by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. Therefore, if we seek the laws of Moses, the old covenant and its priestcraft, looking to blinded rabbis' for books and insights, we have fallen from Grace. I do not know how to give a warning greater than what is stated within the New Covenant, and yet, the s.h.s' are piled high within this great sin against the Son of God. Jim
Wed, Dec 4, 2019 - 5:40pm
NW VIEW

Part 3

Romans 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. 4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. Romans 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. 4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Can we see that Romans 7 speaks to this issue of the law? When we are saved, the Church, the Bride is married to the Lord and we cannot return to another spouse or we will be seen as and called an "adulteress" v.3. We cannot walk away from our relationship with Christ within and turn back to the laws of sin and death, for we commit "spiritual adultery". Jim (When I was born again, the Lord entered my temple to reside, and I will not return to the bondages of steeple house religions and the laws of Moses, for that would be adultery) Jim
Wed, Dec 4, 2019 - 6:53pm
NW VIEW

Steeple House floor plan a copy of old covenant bondage!

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 - 7:07pm
NW VIEW

Bondage:

The gentiles will be shocked, if they build the false 3rd. temple in Jerusalem, for the anti-christ. We can see from the floor plan that the gentiles could not enter the temple but were left outside unless they converted. The women we limited to where they could advance within the old temple, never being priests unto God. That changed in the new covenant as all who receive Him within are a "Kingdom of Priests. as it is written". Yes, the instructions given to the women and what they may do in the new covenant Church is written and must be followed.

Priests were allowed to enter to the hall of priests. Only the high priest was allowed to offer service to God in the Holy of Holies.

It is like today. Everyone can enter the back doors of the s.h. on Sunday mornings. Many have a communion rail that separates the common people from the pastor/priests and those who serve the laymen. Then we have some who see a small tabernacle, in the front, where the communion hosts are kept, like a Holy of Holies. The modern systems are patterned after the temple that was torn down and eliminated forever, making the new temple the Body.

Jesus, long ago, left the old covenant temple for a new One that He, Himself, was building. Happy is he who has been given the inner Life, received Christ within, becoming part of the Living Temple. Jim (There is not a layman/clergy class in the New Covenant.)

Thu, Dec 5, 2019 - 1:58pm
NW VIEW

On the SQ site today:

DEAR STEVE,

WITH TIME GROWING EVER SHORTER, I'M ALWAYS CHECKING MY PREPS AND GOING OVER THINGS IN MY MIND. MAKING PLANS
FOR AS MANY POSSIBILITIES AS I CAN. LATELY, I BELIEVE, THE LORD HAS BEEN PUSHING ME TO CHECK OUT A WEAK SPOT. AND I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SEE. YOU KNOW I'M A VET. AND THE ARMY AT LEAST TEACHES IT'S PEOPLE TO SEE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE AND NOT HOW WE WANT THEM TO BE. THE FATHER HAD ME TAKE OFF THE ROSE COLORED GLASSES I WAS WEARING AND TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE (MOSTLY FAMILY) THAT I EXPECTED TO BE WITH ME WHEN TSHTF. I SUDDENLY REALIZED THAT WHILE I LOVE MY FAMILY ENOUGH TO STEP IN FRONT OF A BULLET FOR THEM, I SAW THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES ONLY A VERY FEW OUT OF THE SHORT LIST ACTUALLY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SEE THEM THROUGH. NOT BECAUSE OF A LACK OF TRAINING OR PREPS. NOT BECAUSE OF AN INABILITY TO SEE THAT THINGS ARE GOING BAD. BUT BECAUSE OF A LACK OF FAITH MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

ONE BROTHER, AND HIS FAMILY, ARE PRE-TRIBBERS. NO MATTER WHAT I SAY TO HIM OR THEM, THEY WON'T LISTEN, THEY WON'T
PICK UP THE BIBLE AND LOOK AT THE VERSES I TRY TO SHOW THEM PROVING THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE HERE DURING THAT TIME. HE SAYS HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO BE SCARED OF WHAT IS COMING, BECAUSE WE WON'T BE HERE. I'M SCARED THAT WHEN HE
FINDS OUT HE'S WRONG HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE SOME OF THOSE THAT WILL BE CAUGHT UP IN THE GREAT FALLING AWAY. THEY
WILL FEEL BETRAYED BY GOD BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL HERE INSTEAD OF THERE. THAT MAKES THEM UNRELIABLE AT BEST.

THE OTHER BROTHER (AND HIS FAMILY) IS A CINO. (CHRISTIAN IN NAME ONLY) HE'S A NICE GUY, ABLE TO STAND UP TO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT LACKING IN THE FAITH HE, AND THEY, WILL NEED. I.E. THE LORD HAS TOLD ME TO SIT IN THE CENTER OF THE BULLS EYE AND WAIT FOR HIS INSTRUCTION. THIS I WILL DO. THIS BROTHER IS MORE LIKE THE PRUDENT MAN IN PROVERBS. HE SEE'S
TROUBLE COMING AND HIDES HIMSELF FROM IT. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MAN TO MAN, FACE TO FACE KIND OF TROUBLE. HE IS
MORE THAN READY FOR THAT. AT HIS LAST PROMOTION IN KARATE, HE WAS GIVEN THE RANK OF MASTER. AT 68 HE CAN HAVE A
MAN TWICE HIS SIZE AND A THIRD OF HIS AGE ON THE GROUND SLEEPING PEACEFULLY BEFORE THE OTHER GUY EVEN KNOWS HE ISIN TROUBLE. HIS TROUBLE IS BECAUSE OF A LACK OF FAITH HE WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND ON FAITH ALONE AND DO WHAT MUST BE DONE.

MOM IS IN HER MID EIGHTIES. SHE HAS FAITH, BUT SHE IS ALSO IN HER EIGHTIES, NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH ALTHOUGH SHE STILLLIVES INDEPENDANTLY EVEN AFTER DAD WENT HOME FOUR YEARS AGO AND AFRAID TO READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION BECAUSE IT WILL GIVE HER NIGHTMARES.

DON'T ASK ME HOW, BUT I RAISED OUR SON TO BE A CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE, YET SOMEHOW IN THE LAST TEN OR THIRTEEN YEARS SINCE HE LEFT HOME HE HAS BECOME QUITE THE LIBERAL. I DON'T THINK HE HAS EVEN LOOKED AT A BIBLE SINCE HE WENT OUT ON HIS OWN.

IN SHORT, THE LORD HAS BEEN MERCIFUL AND HAD ME TAKE OFF THE BLINDERS AND SEE JUST WHO I CAN'T REALLY TRUST. I
SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED. SCRIPTURE DOES SAY THAT IN THESE TIMES A MANS ENEMIES WILL BE THOSE OF HIS OWN HOUSE. I
HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO SEE THAT WHILE NOT ENEMIES AT FIRST AND MAYBE NOT AT ALL, MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY THAT I WAS
HOPING WOULD BE THERE TO COVER MY BACK WILL BE THE ONES I AM PROTECTING WHILE ON REAR GUARD AS THE LORD TOLD
ME YEARS AGO.

ONCE AGAIN I AM ALONE. THE THING THAT GETS ME IS THAT EVERYONE IS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO LIVE. BOTH OF MY BROTHERS, MY WIFE, MY SON AND MY MOTHER ARE ALL TELLING ME TO GO GET A CHECK UP AND SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. THE THING IS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME EXCEPT I NOW NEED GLASSES TO READ. I TAKE NO PRESCRIPTIONS, THEY DO, AND PEOPLE WHO TELL ME THESE THINGS (EXCEPT THE KARATE MASTER) CAN NOT DO THINGS I AM PHYSICALLY ABLE TO DO, YET SOMEHOW THEY SEEM TO THINK THAT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE PRESCRIPTIONS AND CAN'T DO WHAT I DO THAT QUALIFIES THEM TO TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH AND LIVE LONGER.

EXCUSE ME. THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO SAID HOW LONG I WILL LIVE. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT IN THE SLIGHTEST. SO I CAN'T MAKE MY LIFE LONGER. IMPROVE MY HEALTH? HOW? I CAN STILL WORK A MAN HALF MY AGE INTO THE GROUND, TAKE NO DRUGS AND ONLY NEED HELP READING.

I DON'T KNOW IF OTHERS ARE SEEING WHAT I SEE NOW, BUT PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT WHO THEY THINK IS WITH THEM AND SEE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE, NOT WHAT WE WANT THEM TO BE.

YOURS IN CHRIST,BOB

Dec 5, 2019

Thu, Dec 5, 2019 - 7:13pm
sierra skier
-
ID

There are so FEW that really

There are so FEW that really know. Most believe they are doing what is necessary because everyone else is doing it that way. The modern steeple house is but a social gathering that collects the tithe to support the place to gather and the person who leads the social circle.

Thu, Dec 5, 2019 - 7:49pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier!

When a believer actually has some Inner Revelations of Jesus and His Church, their lives are changed forever. However, the majority will attend meeting, go to camps, watch t.v. preachers, read the latest ear tickling Judaized books and think they are going to be raptured to heaven. They better hope that the return of the Lord is delayed. The wicked, the unsaved, will be removed in time, just like in the days of Noah. The huge majority is supporting an altered view of Christianity and are happy on their pews.

Without repentance, without a true revival in America, starting in the thousands of steeple houses, we will see the fulfillment of the tribulation, right within the assemblies. jmo Jim

Sun, Dec 8, 2019 - 9:06am
sierra skier
-
ID

The Editors’ Quote of the Day

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” – Romans 10:1-17 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles December 8, 2019

Sun, Dec 8, 2019 - 9:57am
NW VIEW

Thanks Randy!

The lost Genereration
Sun, Dec 8, 2019 - 6:44pm
sierra skier
-
ID

He covers it ALL.

Short but sweet. He covers most of the sins and issues of our day.

Sun, Dec 8, 2019 - 8:05pm
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

Yes, Randy's view is truth. The enemy has made a huge gain for his evil kingdom. He has "hidden the past", even from the blinded believers. They have little knowledge, if any, of the beginnings of the Church era, the message of the Cross, the New Covenant, the evils of the Judaizers', the Wonders of the fulfillment of Pentecost, the Gifts to the Church, the priesthood of all believers, the evils of dividing into sects (denominations) and Jesus entering into the temple of believers. Yes, the enemy has "hidden the past", and few understand the great need for "restoration", before the evil has taken over everything except the remnant Church. Jim

Sun, Dec 8, 2019 - 10:54pm
NW VIEW

Peter still speaks to the Church, to remember

10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance. 1Peter kjv

<<<<<<<<

He also knew that he was within the 3rd. tabernacle (temple alive with Christ within) . Do we also remember? Jim

randomness