THREAD OF FAITH -

2595 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 2:39pm
NW VIEW

Trail Trekker, part 2

You ask: "How does the spirit lead you to know the deeper meaning and the truth in the Scriptures that others would rebuke you for blasphemy?"

When we choose to follow the Lamb, wherever He goes, as it is written, He also adds much. He told us that the Spirit would guide us into all Truth! Jesus is that all Truth! He that has Christ within, choosing to walk in His Light, always living with an attitude of repentance, will hear His Voice within.

I would often say: "Lord, why do You show me these things when they do not fit within any of these assemblies? Lord what am I to do with these revelations? You know Lord, if I challenge these altered systems, I will only have one meeting before I am cast out onto the street! Lord it is going to take end of days tribulations, for the pew setters, to see that they are still here and have been deceived by their books and clergy, along with a multitude of false prophets!" Yes "narrow is the way and few be that find it"!

That inner Voice of the Spirit of God quickens us, allowing us to see the Truth, warning us not to enter into the false doctrines of good men, who have fallen into the snares of Satan. Most of the Christians have little knowledge of what Christianity is ever built upon. If they did, they would run out of their steeple houses tomorrow morning and repent. They would never give another cent to building another daughter of Babylon, and passing by the needy of the world.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 3:00pm
NW VIEW

Trail Trekker, part 3

You ask: "What makes you the way you are and speak the way you do?" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We must have a love for the Lord and His Church, which is His Body, His Temple that has been under construction from the day of Pentecost, almost 2000 years ago. We must rise up, from within, to destroy the works of the devil, who have long ago set up his money changing table in earthly temples, homes and steeple houses. When, in the past, I am invited into a denominational assembly, it only lasts for one meeting. As I enter to speak, that inner Voice tells me the subject to speak on, and I shudder. I say: "Lord Jesus, must I speak upon this subject, for judgment will come upon them if they do not listen"! This T. Trekker, is my life. What I see coming will divide the sheep from the goats and few will actually enter the gates of the Kingdom. I have met a few true prophets in my life. I remember a prophet from South Africa, about 30 years ago, coming to Warm Beach Camp in Wa. State. He began to tell the 1000 men the Truth and was shut down. I however was in the crowd and was shouting AMEN! The prophets today, having huge followings within the divided assemblies, never tell the full messages of the Lord, wanting to stay popular and invited back. These are really a wolf in sheep clothing. Yes, we have a current famine in the land: Amos 8:11 Jim
Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 4:00pm
Trail Trekker

Nimrod grandson of Ham son of Noah

Nimrod means “rebellion”. Founder of the first world empire of babel . He married his mother and when he died she said a tree sprouted up through a dead stump and that is how the Christmas tree started. It wasn’t even recognized as a holiday in our country was even looked bad upon. Jesus was born in the spring. Nimrod was born on December 25. Believers have been duped once again because someone decided to assign this date as Christ’s birth. When you put up a tree this year or a wreath on your door decorate your yard what are you symbolizing?

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 4:39pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

Yes T. Trekker, it is written of the heathen!

Jeremiah 10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

These scriptures will not stop the blinded believers from cutting down a tree and setting it up as the heathens practiced long ago. They will get rid of the trees at the same time they throw away their Easter egg baskets, colored eggs, and devil costumes on Halloweird!

There is not a way, that one can avoid being a "heathen" if they follow their customs. Jim

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 8:06pm
sierra skier
-
ID

NW View

You. are so well versed with your beliefs that you express it well. The fact is that so many folks are propagandized with the misbeliefs of the steeple house and dazzled with the false images of 'the place to receive the Lord' that they never realize the scriptures tell them to receive the lord within and believe in the Lord, not the church.

As much as I have brought the Lord our god within myself for a long time I have not been one to challenge the 'church' but to share my belief with those few who care to listen and know the body is the temple.

TT, continue to follow the scriptures, you are totally on the right track and are truly blessed with your finding of the truth.

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 10:38pm
NW VIEW

Understanding part of the demonic controls:

Rome's Opposition to the Bible

But, as usual, the great enemies of truth and light and liberty took the alarm. The archbishop of Mentz placed the printers of that city under strict censorship. Pope Alexander VI. issued a bull prohibiting the printers of Mentz, Cologne, Treves, and Magdeburg from publishing any books without the express license of their archbishops. Finding that the reading of the Bible was extending, the priests began to preach against it from their pulpits. "They have found out," said a French monk," a new language called Greek: we must carefully guard ourselves against it. That language will be the mother of all sorts of heresies. I see in the hands of a great number of persons a book written in this language called, 'The New Testament;' it is a book full of brambles, with vipers in them. As to the Hebrew, whoever learns that becomes a Jew at once." Bibles and Testaments were seized wherever found, and burnt; but more Bibles and Testaments seemed to rise as if by magic from their ashes. The printers also were seized and burnt. "We must root out printing, or printing will root out us," said the vicar of Croydon in a sermon preached at Paul's Cross. And the university of Paris, panic-stricken, declared before the parliament, "There is an end of religion if the study of Greek and Hebrew is permitted."

The great success of the new translations spread alarm throughout the Romish church, she trembled for the supremacy of her own favourite Vulgate. The fears of the priests and monks were increased when they saw the people reading the scriptures in their own mother tongue, and observed a growing disposition to call in question the value of attending mass, and the authority of the priesthood. Instead of saying their prayers through the priests in Latin, they began to pray to God direct in their native tongue. The clergy, finding their revenues diminishing, appealed to the Sorbonne, the most renowned theological school in Europe. The Sorbonne called upon parliament to interfere with a strong hand. War was immediately proclaimed against books, and the printers of them. Printers who were convicted of having printed Bibles, were burnt. In the year 1534, about twenty men and one woman were burnt alive in Paris. In 1535 the Sorbonne obtained an ordinance from the king for the suppression of printing. "But it was too late," as an able writer observes; "the art was now full born, and could no more be suppressed than light, or air, or life. Books had become a public necessity, and supplied a great public want: and every year saw them multiplying more abundantly."* Miller's Church history, page 687.

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 - 8:27am
sierra skier
-
ID

From JWR

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.” – Galatians 2:15-21 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles November 17, 2019

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 - 8:47am sierra skier
NW VIEW

Yes Sierra Skier,

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." If the believers could begin to understand this foundational Truth, their lives would begin to change:

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 - 12:08pm
NW VIEW

Nothing will stop it now!

The Seekers - When The Stars Begin To Fall
Sun, Nov 17, 2019 - 8:49pm
NW VIEW

The Truth, things to "remember"!

John 14:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Why has the assemblies avoided receiving Christ within and the filling of the Holy Spirit within? The Spirit will bring all things to your remembrance, however, if there is no Christ within, there is not a Holy Spirit within and the person is left desolate, being blinded to what has happen in the past and setting them up for desolation in the future.

The Lord knows, who those are, that are His. It is easy to set a mark upon His Church, His Body, for He resides within His Children. Jim

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 6:23pm
NW VIEW

Mega steeple house deception!

https://people.com/music/kanye-west-calls-himself-greatest-artist-that-g...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There are times that we become just speechless, seeing thousands who have not one concept of Christ and His Church. Jim

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 6:46pm
NW VIEW

The Gospel of the Kingdom! Peter Whyte

The message that Jesus proclaimed and which the New Testament calls the Word of God is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. Sometimes the writers of the New Testament called it the Kingdom of Heaven, but the expressions are entirely synonymous. Jesus made the Kingdom of God His message. He called it the Gospel. It is the only thing that Jesus ever called the Gospel. Jesus declared that He had been sent by God for the purpose of proclaiming the Kingdom of God. I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, for I was sent for this purpose (Luke 4:43). Jesus made the Rule of God - the Kingdom of God - the center of the heartbeat of His preaching and teaching. If we do not get this straight, we will never have an adequate concept of the Gospel. Any concept of the Gospel that does not include the Kingdom of God is inadequate, and not the Gospel that Jesus Christ commanded to be proclaimed. Three years before the miracle of the cross at Calvary, the Gospel was proclaimed and taught, first by John the Baptist, and later by Jesus Christ. Both men announced that the Kingdom of God was the Good News. Viewed from this side of the cross, it seems strange that there could have been any Good News before the cross. Like Paul, we preach Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. But unlike Paul, we reduce the Gospel message and omit the Kingdom from our Gospel. Paul did not do that. In his farewell to the elders of the city of Ephesus, he said: I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, in order that I may finish my course, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about PREACHING THE KINGDOM, will see my face no more. Therefore I testify to you this day, that I am innocent of the blood of all men. For I did not shrink from declaring to you the WHOLE PURPOSE OF GOD (Acts 20:24-27). It does not require much exegesis to see that Paul equates the Gospel of God’s grace with proclaiming the Kingdom, and by so doing he had declared the whole purpose of God. The purpose of God is of the utmost importance to every living soul upon the earth. What, then, is God’s purpose? And why was the Kingdom of God called the Good News before the cross? In the answer to these questions is the most staggering concept ever offered to man. This is the message embodied in His announcement of the Kingdom of Nazareth: The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free those who are downtrodden, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord (Luke 4:18-19). It is also the Good News that the poor, captive, blind, downtrodden members of man’s splintered churches need to receive. Where is an answer to the sickness, the poverty, the misery of the world? Where is the answer to the sectarian spirit, the satanic power that created and maintains denominational walls? A thundering voice from Heaven echoes down the ages. Jesus proposed to replace the existing world order -- satan’s reign -- with God’s order -- the Reign of God. REPENT -- FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND! When a man repents, he gives up all his arguments with God and changes his mind and the direction of his life. Repentance is not one time, but an ongoing attitude toward God, which will enable us to become entirely dependent on Him. Jesus said that He never did anything or said anything except that which He saw His Father doing or heard His Father saying. In other words, Jesus’ whole life was submitted to the government of God through the Holy Spirit inside Him. Romans 8 tells us that we are the sons of God if we are led by the Spirit of God. When we repent of all our philosophies of life, and especially our traditions and our dogmas, we can start submitting our minds to the reign of the Holy Spirit over our own spirits. The Kingdom of God is within you. His government is revealed in the voice of your conscience. It is never coercing or dominating, but gently prompting, leading and guiding you, if you will surrender the pride of your own intellect and soulish desires. No man can receive God’s rule over his life unless he wills to repent. The government of one’s life by King Jesus enables him to live in righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit NOW. By rejecting the existing world order and accepting God’s order, we reject Satan’s reign and receive the Reign of God over our lives. When your life is no longer controlled by your carnal soul but by your own spirit which is born again and joined to the Holy Spirit, then you live the life of an overcomer. You are led by the Spirit as a true child of God, and the Kingdom of God becomes a reality in your life. The Kingdom of God is the Good News, because God’s government is His only answer to every need in the life of man.
Wed, Nov 20, 2019 - 12:31am
NW VIEW

Sometimes silence!

21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

27 It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.

28 He sitteth alone and keepeth silence, because he hath borne it upon him.

29 He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope.

30 He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him: he is filled full with reproach.

31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever: (Lev)

Wed, Nov 20, 2019 - 11:34am
NW VIEW

Peace in your family or a sword?

Matthew 10:34-40 King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Wed, Nov 20, 2019 - 7:42pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Ole' Kanye

The minute this information came out about him collaborating with ole' motivational speaker, never saying the word "Jesus", Joel Olsteen, it confirmed more of the worlds doom. So sad that people put such faith in men instead of opening their bibles to learn who the false leaders are.

Wed, Nov 20, 2019 - 8:59pm
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, did you see this today?

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 - 12:38pm
NW VIEW

Days of deception!

I see that the article above even thinks of the "escape' from the earth via a rapture. Pure deception! I also wonder when the current rabbis' will come out with another ear tickling book, making millions of bucks, further Judaizing the blinded pew setters.

I have noticed that every time, that I go to my regular doctor, they want to give me my shots. They even have free ones at the grocery stores. They do not like my "no thanks", I do not do shots. Then my daydreamed jumped up, this morning. I can see the day when the tribulation is in full swing and as the pew setters, being frightened, are met at the steeple house doors on Sunday morning. There will be two friendly folks, in turned around collars, giving out free "marks of the beast" and welcomed by the demonic clergy. When the Luke warm believers discern that they are in trouble and are still here, they will be ready for survival, thinking that the Lord really did not mean that they would not enter the Kingdom.

<<<<<<<<<<

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 - 12:03pm
NW VIEW

Paul's view of Jewish roots:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost. 1 Thessalonians 2

(When did the Jewish people, even their rabbis' repent of their sins and the killing of Jesus and the prophets of the Lord, and fully turn to the finished Work of the Cross?) Answer: They are still the same and want to grab some animals and head out for their new demonic temple.

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 - 1:54pm
NW VIEW

After 300 years, idols enter the steeple house. Idolatry.

THE FIRST VISIBLE OBJECT OF CHRISTIAN VENERATION For more than three hundred years after the first publication of the gospel there is good reason to believe, that neither images nor any other visible objects of religious reverence were admitted into the public service of the churches, or adopted into the exercises of private devotion. Probably such a thing had never been thought of by Christians before the days of Constantine; and we can only regard it as an early fruit of the union of Church and State. Up till this period the great protest of Christians was against the idolatry of the heathen: for this they suffered unto death. And it is not a little remarkable, that the Empress Helena, Constantine’s mother, was the first to excite the Christian mind to this degrading superstition. She is said, in her zeal for religious places, to have discovered and disinterred the wood of the “true cross.” This was enough for the enemy’s purpose. The predilection of human nature for objects of veneration was kindled; the flame spread rapidly; and the usual consequence — idolatry — followed. Similar memorials of the Savior, the Virgin Mary, the inspired Apostles, and the Fathers, were found. The most sacred relics that had been concealed for centuries were now discovered by visions. So great, so successful, was the delusion of the enemy, that the whole church fell into the snare. From the age of Constantine till the epoch of the Arab invasion, a veneration for images, pictures and relics gradually increased. The reverence for relics was more characteristic of the Western, and that for images of the Eastern churches; but from the time of Gregory the Great the feeling of the West became more favorable to images. In consequence of the almost total decay of literature, both among the clergy and the laity, the use of images was found to give immense power to the priesthood. Pictures, statues, and visible representations of sacred objects became the readiest mode of conveying instruction, encouraging devotion, and strengthening religious sentiments in the minds of the people. The more intellectual or enlightened of the clergy might endeavor to maintain the distinction between respect for images as a means and not as objects of worship. But the undiscriminating devotion of the vulgar utterly disregards these subtleties. The apologist may draw fine distinctions between images as objects of reverence and as objects of adoration; but there can be no doubt that with ignorant and superstitious minds the use, the reverence, the worship of images, whether in pictures or statues, invariably degenerates into idolatry. Before the close of the sixth century idolatry was firmly established in the Eastern church, and during the seventh century it made a gradual and very general progress in the West, where it had previously gained some footing. It became usual to fall down before images, to pray to them, to kiss them, to adorn them with gems and precious metals, to lay the hand on them in swearing, and even to employ them as sponsors at baptism. Miller's Church History, p. 341-2.

Fri, Nov 22, 2019 - 7:43pm
NW VIEW

The Archko Volume, a bogus book?

I have had a copy of this book for years. It is very interesting and many think it is a fake. It surly is not scripture but has some interesting concepts. A sample of a possible letter written by Herod Antipater before the Roman Senate:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The poor have to work and toil contin- ually, and pay half what they make, and sometimes almost starve to support the lazy priests and furnish them and their women with plenty of fine garments, and wine, and the best of food. The priests tell these poor Jews that this God requires them to bring the best calf, the best lamb, and the best flour and oil to the temple, to offer in sacrifice ; and the priests and their party get all this for themselves. I often tell them, when they object to the Roman taxation, that they could keep up a thousand Csesars for much less than it costs to keep up their God and His priests. " The leaders are always quarrelling and fighting among themselves, and dividing off in different sects. Miracles are as common as poor physicians. The Essenes are noted for both. They prophesy, work miracles, see visions, and have dreams, and stand in reputation as quack doctors. They pretend to know all about angels, ghosts, and spirits ; they profess the art of managing ethereal citizens of transatmospheric regions. They live together in colonies, some of them are cenobitic and some are celibate communities. They maintain that all of them are priests and high priests ; therefore their daily baptisms as the priests on duty. They wear the Levitical garments. Their tables are their altars, and their meals their only sacrifices. With this sanctimonious misan- thropy, which is their highest virtue, they use the allegorical method of expounding the Scripture. While we think, and reason, and reflect, and use our faculties to obtain our ideas of duty, they shut their eyes and fold their hands, waiting to be endued with power from their God ; and when they get it, it proves to be all to their own advantage and interest, to the ruin of their fellow-citizens. The Sadducees are another party, equally absurd. They get their doctrine from Antigonus Sochseus, who was Presi- dent of the Sanhedrim. They reject all the traditions of the scribes and Pharisees. Then we find the sopher, or scribe. They are the writers and expoun- ders of the law. The Pharisees (derived from P7iar- osA, to separate) separate from all men on account of their sanctity. But it is useless to name all these sects, with their peculiar views, each differing from the other. They are all strict monotheists, yet they differ from each other more than the poly- theists do.

randomness