2560 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 - 11:18am
Trail Trekker

Kabbalah at work on the Daystar channel followed by Trump temple

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 - 4:05pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

Kabbalah and witchcraft!

Yes T. Trekker, the so-called Christian channels have departed from the basics of the New Testament Church,having entered into becoming "enemies of the Cross"! The sheep will not turn off these stations. The sheep have little understanding of Jesus and His Kingdom.

We have been teaching Acts 15 for decades. Yes, this was instructions to the gentile nations. However, these blind guides, on t.v. and at pulpits, are sending the sheep back into the old testament, passing by the Finished Work on the Cross, and they are becoming enemies of that finished Work.

The roadway to hell is paved through many t.v. sites, and the blinded former believers are stuck in quick sand. Jim

(I will finish watching thr TRUNEWS video later.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Nov 4, 2019 - 8:26am
NW VIEW

Kabbalah or Judaizers, the same detour!

Who were the Judaizers?

Question: "Who were the Judaizers?"

Answer:
There have always been those who balk at the idea of God’s salvation being offered freely to those who believe. They reason that such a grand gift as forgiveness from such a holy God must require some kind of payment from us. We thank God for His grace, but we understand that He expects us to somehow earn that grace—in other words, there must be something that we can do to pay off the debt we owe to God.

In the early church, those who taught a combination of God’s grace and human effort were called “Judaizers.” The word Judaizer comes from a Greek verb meaning “to live according to Jewish customs.” The word appears in Galatians 2:14 where Paul describes how he confronted Peter for forcing Gentile Christians to “Judaize.”

A Judaizer taught that, in order for a Christian to truly be right with God, he must conform to the Mosaic Law. Circumcision, especially, was promoted as necessary for salvation. Gentiles had to become Jewish proselytes first, and then they could come to Christ. The doctrine of the Judaizers was a mixture of grace (through Christ) and works (through the keeping of the Law). This false doctrine was dealt with in Acts 15 and strongly condemned in the book of Galatians.

At the Jerusalem Council in Acts 15, a group of Judaizers opposed Paul and Barnabas. Some men who belonged to the party of the Pharisees insisted that Gentiles could not be saved unless they were first circumcised and obeyed the Law of Moses. Paul made the case that, in Christ, there was no longer any distinction between Jew and Gentile, for God had purified the hearts of the Gentiles by faith (Acts 15:8–9). He said it plainly in Galatians 2:16: “A man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.”

To add anything to the work that Christ did for salvation is to negate God’s grace. We are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, not by returning to the Law. “I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing” (Galatians 2:21).

There are many groups today with beliefs/practices very similar to those of the Judaizers of the New Testament. The two most prominent would be the Hebrew Roots Movement and the Roman Catholic Church. The teachings of the Hebrew Roots Movement are virtually identical to those of the Judaizers whom Paul rebuked in Galatians. A primary focus of the Hebrew Roots Movement is to put followers of Christ back under the bondage of the Old Testament Law.

The Roman Catholic Church teaches a doctrine similar to that of the Judaizers of the New Testament in this way: its doctrine is a mixture of law and grace. At the Council of Trent in the 16th century, the Catholic Church explicitly denied the idea of salvation by faith alone. Catholics have always held that certain sacraments are necessary for salvation. The issues for the 1st-century Judaizers were circumcision and Sabbath-keeping. The issues for modern-day Catholics are baptism, confession, etc. The works considered necessary may have changed, but both Judaizers and Catholics attempt to merit God’s grace through the performance of ritualistic acts.

First Timothy 4:3 says that, in later times, false teachers will “forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.” This sounds suspiciously close to some of the teachings of Roman Catholicism, which requires priests to be celibate (“forbidding to marry”) and proclaims some food to be off-limits during Lent(“abstaining from certain foods”).The Judaizers upheld the Mosaic Law as necessary for salvation; Catholics uphold man-made tradition as necessary; both view Christ’s death as being insufficient without the active and continued cooperation of the one being saved.

The Bible is clear that the attempt to add human works to God’s grace overlooks the very meaning of grace, which is “undeserved blessing.” As Paul says, “If by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace” (Romans 11:6). Praise the Lord, “Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery” (Galatians 5:1).

Recommended Resource: The End of the Law: Mosaic Covenant in Pauline Theology by Jason Meyer

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In that coming day, many will be shocked, when they are not allowed into the Kingdom, having been Judaized. Jim

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 - 5:00pm
NW VIEW

The Flame!

33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Matthew>>

The Lord said they by the words we will be "justified" or condemned! Every idle word that we speak, we shall give an account in the day of judgment. What will the multitude of believers say, in that day, who have departed from the Word, taught false doctrine, established their own flocks, and filled their pockets with the tithes that should have been given to the needy?

We also see in James 3: 5-12

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

James 3:5-12 King James Version (KJV)

5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Wed, Nov 6, 2019 - 7:12am
NW VIEW

Basic truth!

Luke 16:10-12 King James Version (KJV)

10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

Wed, Nov 6, 2019 - 1:52pm
NW VIEW

The Real Early Church! Learn from history!

4. Simplicity and humility characterised the Christians' worship. They peaceably came together before sunrise or after sunset, to avoid giving offence. They sang hymns to Christ as to God, they broke bread in remembrance of His love in dying for them, they edified one another and pledged themselves to a life of holiness. But they had no fine temples, no statues, no order of priests, and no victims to offer in sacrifice. The contrast between their worship and that of all others in the empire became most manifest. The heathen, in their ignorance, concluded that the Christians had no religion at all, and that their secret meetings were for the worst of purposes. The world now, as then, would say of those who worship God in spirit and in truth, that "these people have no religion at all." Christian worship, in true simplicity, without the aid of temples and priests, rites and ceremonies, is not much better understood now by professing Christendom than it was then by pagan Rome. Still it is true "God is a Spirit, and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth." (John 4:24) Miller's Church History, page 152-3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Truth will set us free. Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The steeple house system, the artificial:

artificial

adjective

artificial adjective (PRODUCED)

made by people, often as a copy of something natural:

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 - 10:17pm
NW VIEW

Watchman Nee said:

The Lord also said, "You...have not denied My name." Since 1825 the brothers said that they could only be called Christians. If you ask them who they are, they will say, "I am a Christian." But if you ask someone of the Methodist Church, he will say, "I am a Methodist." If you meet one from the Friends Church, he will say, "I belong to the Friends Church." Someone from the Lutheran Church will reply, "I am a Lutheran." Someone from the Baptist Church will say, "I am a Baptist." Besides Christ, men still call themselves by many other names. But the children of God have only one name with which to call themselves. The Lord Jesus said, "Ask in My name," and "Gathered into My name" (John 16:26; Matt. 18:20). We can only have the Lord's name. Whitefield said, "Let all other names be abandoned; let only the name of Christ be exalted." These brothers rose up to do just that. The Lord's prophecy says the same thing, that is, that they honored the name of the Lord. The name of Christ is their center. They hear this word in their midst quite often: "Is the name of Christ not enough to separate us from the world? Is it not sufficient simply to bear the name of the Lord?" The Orthodoxy of the Church: Watchman Nee, p. 74.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What will it take, for the believers, to depart from their divisions and receive Christ within and follow Him ? Jim

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 - 1:37pm
NW VIEW

Beyond Radical by Gene Edwards:

I was looking at some of my old books this morning. I remember when Gene was quite active and I am not sure he is alive these days. In the beginning of his book, he states: "There is no scriptural ground for anything we protestants practice." Also stating: "You are about to read a list of very familiar practices, rituals, etc., which we evangelicals participate in every week. All these practices came into the Christian faith long after the first century. Most of the things we protestants practice had their beginnings long after the first century. None of them began with any thought of being scriptural. No one was thinking of the Word of God when they started these practices."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHAT WE DO THAT IS NOT SCRIPTURAL:

The church building (Steeple house)

pastors

the order of worship

the sermon

the pulpit

the pew

the choir

chapter and verse

reading scripture before the sermon

the funeral

the funeral oration

Sunday school

The order in which Paul's letters are arranged in the New Testament

the seminary

the bible school

interdenominational and para- church organizations (that's a big one)

the matter of all Protestants going to church on Sunday at 10 or 11 a.m.

the alter call

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Much more could be said. Jim

Sat, Nov 9, 2019 - 11:32pm
NW VIEW

Useless without Him within:

John 15:4-5 King James Version (KJV)

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Try to bear fruit without Christ within. The majority try in vain. However, he who have received Him within, bringeth forth much fruit. Without Christ within the assembly, they can only produce man made rotten fruit. They will invent programs, multiple meetings, strange doctrines, beautiful stained glass windows, and even have Easter egg hunts, not knowing that they are without Christ. Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 - 4:29pm
sierra skier
-
ID

James Wesley Rawles November 10, 2019

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

James Wesley Rawles November 10, 2019

“And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” – Revelation 9 (KJV)

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 - 12:12am
NW VIEW

Eternal Truth:

John 8:24

“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 - 5:56pm
NW VIEW

1525- The Anabaptist Movement begins:

Living in an age of religious pluralism, we wonder why people in the sixteenth century would be tortured or drowned over the issue of mode of baptism.

When Luther, Zwingli, and others led their movements away from Catholicism, many practices were changed; but infant baptism, the accepted mode for most of Christian history, was not. Baptizing only adults—that is, people who chose to be baptized—was a radical idea that cut at the heart of both church and state. Yet it was just one of many revolutionary ideas typical of a diverse group called Anabaptists. Their movement is also known as the Radical Reformation.

Anabaptist Origins

The immediate issue creating the Anabaptist movement was not just baptism, however, but also civil government. (The two were related. To be baptized was a civil issue, and to refuse it tore a “seamless Christian society.”)

Under Ulrich Zwingli and the city council in Zurich, the Reformation was proceeding. But Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, and other associates of Zwingli didn’t feel the Reformation was going far enough. They wanted to do away with the tithe, usury, and military service. Further, some of these radicals wanted a totally self-governing church, free of government interference.

Zwingli, who wanted gradual, orderly change, parted ways with them. On January 21, 1525, the Zurich council forbade the radicals from disseminating their views. That wintry evening, in a nearby village, the radicals met—and baptized each other. The name Anabaptist, meaning “rebaptizer,” was later given them by detractors.

Anabaptist Distinctives

These believers didn’t want to merely reform the church; they wanted to wholly restore it to its initial purity and simplicity. ...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We look not for a "reformation" today but a full "restoration" to the instructions given to the early Church. When Jesus returns, He will not enter the steeple houses of men and demons. He will gather His Bride, the Church, and all will finally see their folly of departure, from the Word given to the Church. In that day, there will be great weeping and judgment will be seen by the Luke warm believers. jmo Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Luke 6:46-49 King James Version (KJV)

46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Wed, Nov 13, 2019 - 5:11pm
NW VIEW

The salad bar, an analogy:

We like to go to our favorite eatery and we often get in line for the salad bar. The wife seems to like all the things that I would not eat, like beets. We both pick and choose, a little of this and a pile of that. I just choose the things that appeal to myself.

There are times when a board game lands on our kitchen table. There is a rule book and you must play by the rules. I would like to change a few of the rules and replace them with my own views. If I can talk the other players into eliminating some basic rules and replace them with mine, I may enjoy the game. You just have to throw out the original rules, in the book. There may be a problem if I want to play by my own rules with a new crop of gamers. Oh well, let them play by their rules and I will play by mine. Why should the original inventors be allow to make the rules? I do realize that in time, there will be multiple games in town, and one will need to study the new rules for each grouping. They all have the original rule book but think their rules are more enlightened.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (1 Cor. 9 )

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If we want to receive the Prize, we must "live by" that which has been given to the Church. We cannot add to or subtract from that which has been written. Rev. 22:18-19 Jim

Thu, Nov 14, 2019 - 11:05am NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Another reason I don't attend Steeple Houses

Too many titles and denominations all scrambling to get it right and belong to something. Too many doctrines making it all confusing not to mention they are mostly not lined up with the Word.

Thu, Nov 14, 2019 - 12:47pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, what about true prophets?

I have been listening to and trying to discern the multiple prophets, over the last decades. There are many notable ones these days. They are on steeple house t.v. programs and several have huge followings, being the guest speakers to large assemblies, traveling the nations. Some say they go to heaven often, the angels and even Jesus appearing to them, and are given messages for the believers. Some of their messages are good and some full of holes.

It does amaze me, that these so-called prophets never deal with the basic errors in the assemblies or their denominations. The letter to the seven Churches in Revelations deal directly from the Lord. These modern prophets will no touch the divisions, the false clergy system, the controls by the state, the lack of coming out from the detours of systems, or even learning the lessons of giving into a world that is needing food/clothing and shelter.

These false prophets will not teach the lessons of Matthew 20, in not lording it over the flock of God. They keep the sheep in bondage, leaving them as false laymen, and promoting a clergy class in violation of the New Covenant era.

When I finally see someone, out there, who actually returns to the Word of the Lord, and challenges the false systems of men and demons, I will be in the Amen corner. Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jeremiah 23:21-40 King James Version (KJV)

21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

23 Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?

24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.

29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

33 And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the Lord? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the Lord.

34 And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the Lord, I will even punish that man and his house.

35 Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the Lord answered? and, What hath the Lord spoken?

36 And the burden of the Lord shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God.

37 Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the Lord answered thee? and, What hath the Lord spoken?

38 But since ye say, The burden of the Lord; therefore thus saith the Lord; Because ye say this word, The burden of the Lord, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the Lord;

39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 - 2:05pm
NW VIEW

John Foxe, Martyr!

“Trouble me not, friar, I have confessed my sins to God, and obtained absolution through the merits of Jesus Christ.”
― John Foxe, Foxe's Book of Martyrs

“the pope's being infallible was an impossibility, and the pope arrogantly laid claim to what could belong to God only, as a perfect being.”

“I maintain no doctrines of my own; what I preach are the doctrines of Christ, and for those I will forfeit my blood, and even think myself happy to suffer for the sake of my Redeemer.”

“I was brought up in a religion by which I was always taught to renounce the devil; but should I comply with your desire, and go to Mass, I should be sure to meet him there in a variety of shapes.”

“Oh, ye papists, behold! ye look for miracles; here now may you see a miracle; for in this fire I feel no more pain than if I were in bed; for it is as sweet to me as a bed of roses." Thus he resigned his soul into the hands of his Redeemer.”

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 - 5:24pm
sierra skier
-
ID

What it means to be an American

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“My Creed: I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon—if I can. I seek opportunity—not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter incentive for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia. I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act for myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations, and to face the world boldly and say, this I have done. All this is what it means to be an American.” – Dean Alfange

James Wesley Rawles November 15, 2019

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 - 5:34pm
NW VIEW

From todays SQ site:

Dear Steve & Doug,

Just finished listening to your presentation on Doug Hagmann, the 14th of
November. I must inform you that you have been a truly invaluable open
source for so many of us. I am ex-army and pilot. I was in Canada a few
months ago and was truly astonished as to how the so-called professing
Christians are acting. Like you said, spineless and wimpy people. They
forget theres a whole different and violent world out there, besides their
current safe and comfy atmosphere that they are so used to. Its all
artificial, superficial, frustrated people who appear that their sole
purpose is to present you a whole list of what not to do, or how you should
behave. If you dont, you are simply shunned, ostracized, among so many
other nasty things. It was a truly shocking experience since I went there
to try to find Christian people I could truly find help. What a great
disappointment. If it was like that with me, how would others see these
same people without a brotherly view of things? Truly shocking.
I also saw how this woman started to freak out since a grocery product had
gone up a few cents. Just a few cents and this woman was freaking out.
You have put so much out there and we know that it is true, but others
think and declare that we all are nutcases. It is truly saddening.
Especially when things are plainly unfolding itself right before our eyes.
I told them very clearly, they, as in Canada had to pray for the U.S.,
because if/when social unrest does brake out, it would immediately affect
them as well.
Can you believe what will happen if/when the U.S., Canada, Mexico and
Brazil go down, what will happen to this entire continent? These people
don't even take a few minutes a day to contemplate whats going on and its
significance?
And I agree, this same argument was brought up to me about this reliance
that they need not worry since we will all be Raptured out by then. I mean,
really? Is this the excuse in not stepping up with things that are simply
wrong, just because you are counting to be Raptured out?
Oh man.
Steve and Doug, thank you so much for your services. Weve all been
infiltrated and are truly suffering. For those who have eyes to see.
I have also shared this interview with a friend in the medical field in
Angola. Thank you both for all of your services.
Sincerely yours,
D.G de L

Nov 15, 2019

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 1:52pm
Trail Trekker

@ NW View

You say and speak differently than virtually any other Christians that I have come across in my life. The more I read your posts I find myself questioning the difference. When you back everything up with scriptures it makes me step back and really delve into them again and it makes so much more sense than when a pastor speaking to me from a pulpit did not. What do you see that most Christians do not. How does the spirit lead you to know the deeper meaning and the truth in the Scriptures that others would rebuke you for blasphemy? What makes you the way you are and speak the way you do? I would love to have that kind of revelation in my life to be able to know the difference between the truth and lies like you do. I hope you don’t go anywhere anytime soon because I have so much more to learn from you .

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 - 2:24pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trekker , part 1:

You ask: " What do you see that most Christians do not?"

It has been a long journey for us. I too was glued upon a dead pew, going through the Sunday meetings, lost in my own sins, and without any home for Peace within. Oh how could these people come together, year after year, reminded of their sins and never receive any true help? Misery! Fears within and fears in the night, demons always present. Oh that voice that I could hear, in my inner child that I would be dead, in hell, by the time I was 14 years old and I believe that voice. Oh where can I find a way to Jesus? How can I call Him up, where is that phone? I need Your help Jesus.

I could not find anyone in our steeple house with joy or peace, just those who hope to find heaven, in the future, after spending many decades in purgatory, burning for my stain of sin. The day finally came, attending my first non-RCC meeting, frightened of going to hell for attending. I heard the message of salvation through receiving Christ within, for the first time. I went forward and felt (yes felt) Him enter within and my life was changed forever. I was completely renewed within and He has never left me to this moment in time.

I quickly became involved in other local steeple house systems of divided men and demons. Wanting to learn and I even bought a bible for the first time. As I began to read it, I noticed that the differing systems used the bible but did not follow it. I would meet with the blinded pastors, asking them why we practiced the things we were told to avoid and did not practice the things commanded within the new covenant? They were more concerned with tithes, attendance and steeple house growth. When you challenge the clergy to return to the new covenant, you become an enemy of that fellowship. That is the way it works.

I mentioned before, that if a real prophet comes to these divided fellowships, he will be thrown out of the building.Some are arrested for disturbing the blinded fellowship. What do I see? I see 45 years of assemblies, all teaching something different on the same scriptures. Confusion! I see a world filled with detoured believers, looking for an escape via a rapture, never being taught before Darby and McDonald. I see a system of denominations which have robbed the flock of their callings, making them think they are old testament laymen, burying their gifts and callings in the new covenant in His Blood. I see the infiltration of the Judaizers, rabbis', robes and turned around collars, making a detoured roadway, marching the sons of the Kingdom into rebellion and darkness, becoming enemies of the Cross.

randomness