THREAD OF FAITH -

2556 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 11:32pm
NW VIEW

A Lesson to learn, as warned in the scriptures:

1 Peter 5

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We see in the gospels, the Book of Acts and the letters, that the Lord and His followers, spent a lot of time casting out devils. The Church has been called to cast out demons and has been for almost 2000 years. The majority of divided systems do not even believe in the enemy and surely do not have the Inner Christ, the Holy Spirit, nor the Faith to even confront the demonic.

The Lord had a plan, from the beginning, to enter into His Children. To occupy within, a Temple, a housing. The enemy wants the same thing. He wants mankind to open up their spirits, a opening to enter into their bodies, to demonize, and to have his house to live within. We could list hundreds of ways to be possessed and only One Way to receive Christ within.

Witchcraft is everywhere. Disney is full to the brim with the satanic and the new movies are a true gateway to allowing the demonic into your children and your home! Wake up! Halloween is also a gateway, for your children, to possession. Burn the costumes, tear down the ghosts and everything else that is the avenue of death. Repent! jmo

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 9:24am
Trail Trekker

Jewish roots movement

Continuing in Colossians something hit me as I read chapter 2:20-23.

20 if then you have died with Christ to material ways of looking at things and have escaped from the world crude and elemental notions and teachings of externalism, why do you live as if you still belong to the world. 21 do not handle, do not taste, do not even touch. 22 referring to things all of which parish with being used. To do this is to follow human precepts and doctrines. 23 such have indeed the outward appearance for wisdom, and promoting self imposed rigor of devotion and delight and self humiliation and severity of discipline of the body, But they are of no value in checking the indulgence of the flesh.

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 9:38am
Trail Trekker

Digging in the recycle bin this morning

King James version, amplified. Colossians 2:8

See to it that no one carries you off as spoil or makes you yourselves captive by his so-called philosophy and intellectualism and vain deceit (idol fancies and plain nonsense), following human tradition (men’s ideas of the material rather than the spiritual world). Just crude notions following the rudimentary and elemental teachings of the universe and disregarding (the teachings of) Christ (the Messiah).

Last week I posted that I cleaned out my bookcase and I threw out the Bible from Jimmy Swaggart that a family member had bought for me and as I read that passage this morning I have dealt led to pull that Bible back out return it to the person who gave it to me along with that scripture knowing that it may cause an uncomfortable feeling for me. But if I was ever asked what I did with that Bible As it may go unnoticed if they were to visit in my home I need to be honest as to why I am getting rid of it. So I will be returning it to the family member. I hope it’s still in there.

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 12:44pm
NW VIEW

Recycle bin and a big fire:

It was about 35 years ago, in Olympia, that we encountered a person, deeply into a cult. We gathered up his book, over $10,000 worth, set them on fire and the blaze was just amazing.

We need to go through our entire library of s.h. books, weed out the false doctrines, and burn them. If you head over to any so called "Christian Book Store", you will need to find an old gravel pit to set those books on fire. I visited one in Lewis County, a few years ago, and could not find anything worth reading, except a few old classics. The rest, full of prosperity, altered bibles, and the latest new thing that sells. They are there for profit.

I agree T. Trekker, in not giving away altered views, within many books, to anyone who will be led down another pathway of deception. Many times, people have expensive idols in their homes and decide to sell them for the fiat. It is far better to get a hammer, break them up, and thrown them in the trash.

Blinded believers love to obtain things that are Holy or that they think are Holy. You know, the "Holy Bible" , holy water, holy ground, holy buildings, holy books, his holiness, holy relics, and anything blessed by blinded steeple house clergy. THERE IS ONLY ONE HOLY ITEM UPON THIS EARTH AND IT IS THE PLACE WHERE THE PRESENCE OF GOD RESIDES, WITHIN HIS CHURCH, IN HIS BODY, THE HOUSE OF GOD, WHICH IS NOTHING LESS THAN THE CALLED OUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHRIST WITHIN! The command it to "be ye Holy" and is only possible by receiving Christ within. Find the place where a true believer, a part of the universal Church, His Body, is standing and you will see the only Holy ground, for the Body is the Holy Ground, the very moment in time that we receive Him within.

Better is he who has received Christ within than he who has graduated from bible college , with a title of Right Right Rev., her holiness, Mary Jones. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Peter 1:15-17 King James Version (KJV)

15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 4:39pm
NW VIEW

The Court of mixture, right in the assembly!

For decades, we have seen the sin in the camp. We have challenged the so-called clergy to deal with the open sins of the flesh. Most will not deal with anything, not wanting to drive away their flock. (Not the flock of God but the preachers flock). We see the communion rail, filled with adultery, fornication, and every sin that has invaded mankind. However, Paul did confront the local Church and the bible readers today just pass over the instructions:

>>>>>>>>

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)

5 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Got any "brothers" that need to be confronted? I have asked , in the past, to s.h. members: "What kind of a sin must happen, in your assembly, in order that the sin will be confronted by the elders and if the sinner will not repent, will they ever be removed from the fellowship". They do not have an answer.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Cor. 5

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now we, and many, have warned the assemblies, even this last week over Halloween, being witchcraft. We can see, written in your bible,

" they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." It is impossible to "seek ye first the Kingdom of God" if we are in a witch costume or living with our girlfriend or neighbor's wife. Jim

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 7:55pm
Trail Trekker

If anyone is still thinking Halloween is innocent fun...

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 8:01pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

T.Trekker, Halloween update:

I mentioned before, that in our new bug out location, there are many s.h. believers. We were invited to a Tuesday night bible study, around the bend but i know that a woman, studying to be clergy, was the leader. I did not join their group. I just drove by the home and they have the entry decorated by Halloween demon houses.

If I attended, just one meeting, the fur would fly. Where to even start? Jim

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 8:06pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, did you notice this in your article?

"Many Christians celebrate Halloween. Some churches and pastors even do. I recently saw a church advertising they were having a Zombie Run. Seriously? God's House? This pastor does not celebrate Halloween and neither does her church."

She does not even know who God's House is and "thinks" she is clergy. She needs to resign, repent, and come to understand the Church. Jim

"Her Church", I thought that the Church was the Lord's!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Peter 5:2-4 King James Version (KJV)

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Yes, we are to feed the "Flock of God which is among you". When the clergy says they have a "flock", they are blind.

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 8:27pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

FUR FLYING

NW View I would be an honored guest of yours and would love to see fur fly at the speaking of the truth!

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 8:32pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Zombie run

I did see that in the article and thought how pathetic and blind.

Definitely not an innocent holiday.

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 - 9:10pm
NW VIEW

It takes time to study and

this is a long article, worth reading:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.eaec.org/bibleanswers/christmas/christians_and_idolatry.htm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Wed, Oct 16, 2019 - 7:31pm
NW VIEW

Truth is always Truth:

Wed, Oct 16, 2019 - 9:13pm
NW VIEW

Caught in a maze, a labyrinth? Comenius (1660)!

Comenius wrote the "One Thing Needful". He compares the world to a labyrinth, and shows that the way out is by leaving what is needless, and choosing the one thing needful - Christ. “The great number of teachers" he says “is the reason of the multitude of sects, for which we shall soon have no names left. Each church reckons itself as the true one, or at least as the purest, truest part of it, while among themselves they persecute each other with the bitterest hatred. No reconciliation is to be hoped for between them; they meet enmity with irreconcilable enmity. Out of the Bible they forge their different creeds; these are their fortresses and bulwarks behind which they entrench themselves and resist all attacks. I will not say that these confessions of faith - for that they are so we can admit in most cases - are bad in themselves. They become so, however, in that they feed the fire of enmity; only by putting them away altogether would it be possible to set to work on healing the wounds of the Church". “... To this labyrinth of sects and various confessions another belongs; the love of disputation.... What is attained by it? Has a single learned strife ever been settled? Never. Their number has only been increased. Satan is the greatest sophist; he has never been overcome in a strife of words" ... “In Divine service the words of men are usually heard more than the Word of God. Each one chatters as he pleases, or kills time by learned disquisitions and disproving the views of others. Of the new birth and how a man must be changed into the likeness of Christ to become partaker of the Divine Nature (2 Peter 1. 4), scarcely anything is said. Of the power of the keys the Church has almost lost the power of binding, only the power of loosing remains.... The sacraments, given as symbols of unity, of love, and of our life in Christ, have been made the occasion of bitterest conflict, a cause of mutual hatred, a centre of sectarianism.... In short, Christendom has become a labyrinth. The faith has been split into a thousand little parts and you are made a heretic if there is one of them you do not accept." … “What can help? Only the one thing needful, return to Christ, looking to Christ as the only Leader, and walking in His footsteps, setting aside all other ways until we all reach the goal, and have come to the unity of the faith (Eph. 4.13). As the Heavenly Master built everything on the ground of the Scriptures so should we leave all particularities of our special confessions and be satisfied with the revealed Word of God which belongs to us all. With the Bible in our hand we should cry: I believe what God has revealed in this Book; I will obediently keep His commands; I hope for that which He has promised. Christians, give ear! There is only one Life, but Death comes to us in a thousand forms. There is only one Truth, but Error has a thousand forms. There is only one Christ, but a thousand Antichrists.... So you know, O Christendom, what is the one thing needful. Either you turn back to Christ or you go to destruction like the Antichrist. If you are wise and will live, follow the Leader of Life." “But you, Christians, rejoice in your being caught up, ... hear the words of your Heavenly Leader, ‘Come unto Me.’ ... Answer with one voice, ‘Even so, we come’". (The Pilgrim Church, Broadbent, P. 157-8)

Thu, Oct 17, 2019 - 4:40pm
NW VIEW

Whats in a Name?

Philippians 2:10-11 King James Version (KJV)

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now, if we could get the divided systems to call upon that Name, which is above all names. If the entire National Council of Churches would seek Jesus, speak His Name, and seek His Kingdom, they could just begin to receive some help. Jim

Sat, Oct 19, 2019 - 10:55am
Trail Trekker

The gifts of the Holy Spirit

I was talking to a friend the other day and she said she was speaking to a minister about speaking in tongues and asked me exactly what that meant and how it related to people interpreting because she said she had never witnessed it. I told her I grew up in a gigantic steeple house and every Sunday every Sunday night every Wednesday night there was someone who would stand up in the pew and start speaking in a different language and then almost simultaneously a person would get up and interpret what that person just said. So I felt very comfortable in telling her what I thought I knew but after reading 1 Corinthians ch. 12 (for the first time since understanding what the kingdom of God is really all about) I feel I have steered her wrong so I told her to standby until I get further information on the subject.

I was told growing up that speaking in tongues was a gift that every born again Christian was entitled to. I never received that gift and was pretty upset about it. Eventually a pastor crossed my path in another steeple house that said all you have to do is sit quietly in a room, pray, and just start making up your own words basically and that that gift would come up on you. So that’s what I did and for years I had this so-called prayer language that was never an overwhelming feeling when I spoke but was also told that it would not be. But now after reading the entire chapter 12 to me it does not sound like everybody is entitled to that gift and that the Holy Spirit gives different gifts to different people . It seems to me that there are many gifts, not everybody has all of them as we make up the body of Christ so I’d like to get some more Scriptural back up on that If it can be provided so I do not error in the future.

Sat, Oct 19, 2019 - 11:43am
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, 1st., a look at the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The many differing s.h. systems have their own views of the Holy Spirit and the Gifts given to the Church. I will try to give a 40 year view of these differences, later today. Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Each division, departing from the scriptures, have formed their own belief system, all thinking they have a handle on the Truth. There are those who say: "speaking in tongues is a "the sign" of the baptism of the Holy Spirit" and there are those blinded systems that say "speaking in tongues is of the devil." There are those who say the gifts were only for the apostles and some say only for the early Church. There are those who say "If you speak in tongues, then you are my Christian brother, regardless of the divided system you belong to, even if you are into idols. There are those systems who encourage the members to "practice their gifts, words of knowledge, prophesy, tongues, etc.", to help develop the gifts within. This entire mess has little understanding of the Holy Spirit, receiving Him within, the great Value of the gifts to the Church and the great need for all the gifts today. However, the 99% are happy to sit on their pews tomorrow morning. (Back later)

<<<<<Long ago, I was invited to a local s.h. system and i knew the pastor. Just before my morning message, the pastor said to me: "I want you to give a prophetic view of my church, to the assembly". I said; "When the Lord gives me a Word for your assembly, I will give it". (They closed down about 30 years ago and the pastor moved to Oregon, still as blinded as ever).

Sat, Oct 19, 2019 - 6:52pm
NW VIEW

Part 2

We see that the Spirit gives gifts and also callings to men. He gives them as He wants, and to who ever He wants, within the N.T. Church. We see the "Spirit of wisdom", "Word of Knowledge", Faith and gifts of healing. We see the "working of miracles", and prophecy, discerning of spirits, "tongues and the interpretation of tongues.

We see this set forth, plainly in the New Covenant, and the majority of divided systems of men and demons have departed from the Word given to the local Church. We quote often the great need for seeing Eph. 4:11-12.

During the decades of the so-called renewal, the Pentecostal event was a main topic. Do we remember Dennis Bennet and "Nine o'clock in the Morning? Were we around in the early days of Women's Aglow and FGBMFI and the early years of many famous teachers/preachers, explaining the "gifts" and how you could receive them? I remember well!

There was a notable event, long ago, when a cult denomination came to ask for help from the FGBMFI, wanting to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues. (The teaching was and is that speaking in tongues is the evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit). There are many problems with this view. Anyway, the two groups met, the FG men placed their hands on the cult/idol worshiper, and yes, they began to speak in a tongue. Great confusion came. The FG men decided that they had to give these cultists the right hand of fellowship, even though they were not "born again", never receiving Christ nor repenting of their sin and idols. It is still this way today. I could write a long article over the folly of those days, for I was deeply involved in watching the insanity.

T. Trekker, I will attempt to make this easy to understand: The Lord wanted to live and move within His Children. He wanted to tabernacle in His Church, which is the called out people. He never wanted to live in a stone cold temple or steeple house. He sent the Holy Spirit, to the upper room, at the fulfillment of Pentecost, almost 2000 years ago, as the Holy Spirit entered the true N.T. Temple, the Church, the Living Stones. He sent the Spirit to direct the Church, giving the individual living stones the gifts and callings. He did not give everyone the same gifts and callings, as it is written above.

It is like a football team. If the Seahawks only hired eleven centers, it would be a difficult time winning a game. If those centers did all the speaking, training, and teaching how to hike the ball, we would have complete failure. The center could go to center school and come out with a piece of paper, stating that he had a masters in hiking the ball. Tomorrow morning, at the s.h., try to allow the Holy Spirit within you to exercise the gift. You will be in trouble for the Spirit and the public gifts are not welcome.

This is why it is important for the pew setters to wake up, fulfill their callings and let the gifts flow, that they actually have within. If they begin to move in that direction, they will become enemies of the denomination and will be OUT.

Is the gift of tongues real? Yes, it is written and why change the written word? Paul spoke in tongues and I know of many who have this real gift. As long as the organized systems are in control of the assemblies, having men and women clergy as overlords of the Flock of God, we will not see the manifestation of these gifts as they were given. You have been robbed of your gifts and callings. Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Article

https://www.charismanews.com/us/49661-southernbaptists-change-policy-on-...

Sat, Oct 19, 2019 - 9:54pm
NW VIEW

Is there "Unity of the Spirit" within or without the systems?

Ephesians 4:3-13 King James Version (KJV)

3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How will we all come "In the unity of the faith" and the knowledge of the Son of God, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ, if we are divided, and never allow the Holy Spirit within, to be active? We pass by daily, the prompting of the Spirit, within our temple, having denied His prompting and directions, as the world around us slips deeper into the pit. jmo Jim

Sat, Oct 19, 2019 - 10:48pm
NW VIEW

Exposing a major error:

We have seen thousands of hopeful believers, gathering in assemblies, to hear and witness many powerful speakers. Many were/are hopeful for a "touch" from the Holy Spirit, and wanting to be "slain in the Spirit". This is a dangerous topic to discuss, for one may make some awful judgments. There is little evidence of being slain but there is a couple of examples. There are also tricks of the enemy involved. Some of the most famous t.v. preachers have majored in pushing people on the floor. For many years, I watched some of these preachers, being at their meetings with F.G.B.M.F.I.. At the end of the meeting, hundreds would come forward to seek being slain in the spirit. I would look at the many, on the floor and in time they would arise, go to their seats and be happy for the experience. I would often challenge the leaders and say: "What does this mean, for the individual, who is upon the floor? Does this experience save them? Did anyone ask them if they needed prayer or if they needed to receive Christ within? Are they automatically saved if they fall on the floor? Are their sins forgiven without repentance?" I never get an answer and I think they have no answers. The one thing I have noticed T. Trekker, is that the best evidence for the baptism of the Holy Spirit is A CHANGED LIFE FOREVER! When I see the transformation, within the old sinner and a new seeker of Jesus and His Kingdom, I then know that a great Event happened within. Yes I know, my best evidence is not in the scriptures but falling on the floor to be saved is not there either. This I know, he that has received Christ within will never be the same as in 1st. Adam. If we do not stifle the Spirit within, great works could come forth, right within our own gift and calling, given by the Holy Spirit. Jim
Sun, Oct 20, 2019 - 12:00am NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Slain

Thank you for adding the slain in the spirit insight. That was going to be my next topic to which I always questioned the validity of it even as a child. I never saw or heard of any healing just people fainting and falling.

randomness