THREAD OF FAITH -

2553 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Oct 11, 2019 - 3:16pm
NW VIEW

The Living Word and the written word.

T. Trekker, you have touched on one of the much needed understandings, for the Christian assemblies, of the world. Which bible translation is the best? Which one is original, without error? Which view is safest? Are there any errors? Are there religious/political/cultural additions/subtractions in any or in all? Who can we believe, who will give us the Truth? Did the Catholics actually have the original writings of Paul and Peter? Did they keep those letters or destroy them? (The questions go on and on).

We have been led to believe that "if" we study some bible, go to meetings, pray a bit, even attend "bible college", we will know the Truth and we will be set free. I tell you, this is not the plan of Christ. He had a better plan, spoke it and few follow it. For it is written:

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We could write bunches on these verses. The average believer buys a bible, reads a bit, their pastor tells them what it means and they think they understand the bible. Every denomination has a differing view/meaning of the scriptures and there is a reason.

Jesus said that :

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."

It takes more the reading to be abiding. Jesus is the LIVING WORD and much greater than someone's view of the written word. Jesus made sure, at the fulfillment of Pentecost, long ago, that the Holy Ghost would enter inside of the believer, being the "TEACHER" the Guide into all Truth. A perfect Temple, a child of God, Christ within, the Holy Spirit to guide and teach, as we are built into a Holy House, Christ being the Head of the Living Church. (I could just shout for Joy).

Yes He said:

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

The command, to the Church, is to "Abide in Me". We as branches cannot bear fruit of itself. Think about that T. Trekker, when you see people studying their multiple bibles, looking for wisdom, looking for understanding, fruitless meetings and clergy blinded to the Truth that without Jesus within, they are COMPLETELY FRUITLESS!

Yes we quote the scriptures often, hoping to awaken the assemblies to their need of receiving Christ within, receiving the Holy Spirit within. The early Church did not have a new testament to follow. Gospels and letters were written, in time, but that did not stop the book of Acts. For they when out, preaching Christ, receiving the Holy Spirit, miracles everywhere, casting out demons often, without a copy of the living bible or the King James. They were taught the Truth: Jesus Christ in You, the Hope of Glory! Jim

>>>>>>

This is much more than Sunday school class:

John 20:21-23 King James Version (KJV)

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Finally: It is nearly impossible to understand the scripture, even with 4 years of bible college and attending meeting, our entire lives, without the directing and teaching of the received Holy Ghost within. (My true view is 100% impossible).(Think about the steeple house systems that do not even believe in the Holly Spirit, His Gifts to His Church, or that they we only for the original apostles. Now we know why we are a poor witness to the nations)

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Oct 11, 2019 - 5:15pm
NW VIEW

Have we forgotten the word of Peter @ Pentecost?

36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

40And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

41Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42And they

43And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, those who repented, received Christ, were baptized, and

continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Yes, they actually "continued stedfastly in the apostles' DOCTRINE AND FELLOWSHIP and breaking of bread and in prayers." Why did the divided system leave that behind, seventeen hundred years ago? Did we know that there are s.h. systems that actually teach the the baptism of the Holy Ghost is from the devil? There are blinded systems that actually teach that the Holy Spirit was just for the first apostles. Run from these systems of men and demons quickly, returning to the Lord, receiving Him within, and study the messages given to the apostles which were given to the early Church. Jim

Fri, Oct 11, 2019 - 5:36pm
NW VIEW

The chains fell off:

Fri, Oct 11, 2019 - 7:53pm
NW VIEW

The Gift and the Calling of God!

When we are young, newly within a local fellowship, excited to join a group, of like minded people, we often have little understand. I remember well, the many teacher/preachers, teaching on all of the gifts of the Spirit, within the scriptures. We also see Eph. 4: 11-12. There were those who would say: "You may become a pastor and go to bible college. You may be a prophet, or a teacher, or just a usher and a Sunday school teacher." That seems like a reasonable approach to Christianity.

However, after decades of understandings, seeing the transformation of the assemblies, I am drawn to a better blessed position and I am thankful. I now see that being called to be an "Outcast" from the assembly, just as all of the early Church, is the greatest blessing that one can walk within. Yes, Jesus was crucified "outside" of the camp. That is where we will find Him. Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New King James Version
Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

King James Version
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 12:05am
NW VIEW

Many Understood 200 years ago!

“THE BRETHREN” In the winter of 1827-8, four christian men who had for some time been exercised as to the condition of the entire professing church, agreed to come together on Lord’s day mornings, for worship and communion in the breaking of bread, according to the word of the Lord; namely, Mr. Darby, Mr. [afterwards Dr.] Cronin, Mr. Bellett, and Mr. Hutchinson. Their first meeting was held in the house of Mr. Hutchinson, 9, Fitz-William Square, Dublin. They had for a considerable time been studying the scriptures — along with others who attended their reading meetings — and comparing what they found in the word of God with the existing state of things around them, they could find no expression of the nature and character of the church of God, either in the national establishment, or in the various dissenting bodies. This brought them into the place of separation from all these ecclesiastical systems, and led them to come together in the name of the Lord Jesus, owning the presence and sovereign action of the Holy Spirit in their midst, and thus endeavor-ing, according to their light, “to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” (Matthew 18:20; Ephesians 4:3, 4.) The brethren continued to meet for some time in Fitz-William Square, and others were gradually added to their number. (Miller's Church History, P. 1176)

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 12:17am
NW VIEW

George Fox's Journal 1650 +-

But my relatives were much troubled that I would not go with them to the "church" to hear the priest; instead I went into the orchard or the fields, with my bible, by myself. I asked them, did not John say to believers, 'that they needed no man to teach them, but as the anointing teaches them.' (1 John 2:27). Though they knew this scripture to be true, they were still upset and fearful because I could not yield to their wishes in this matter and go to hear the priest with them. I saw that a true believer was something different than what they believed one to be; and I saw that being educated at Oxford or Cambridge did not qualify or fit a man to be a minister of Christ. Knowing that, why would I want to follow people from Oxford or Cambridge? So I could not join in with them or any of the dissenting groups; but I was as a stranger to all and relied entirely upon the Lord Jesus Christ. At another time it was opened in me, 'that God who made the world did not dwell in temples made with hands.' This at first seemed strange, because both priests and people used to call their temples or churches, dreadful places, holy ground, and the temples of God. But the Lord showed me clearly, that he did not dwell in these temples which men had commanded and built, but in people's hearts. Both Stephen and the apostle Paul bore testimony, that He did not dwell in temples made with hands, not even in the one temple of Jerusalem which he had once commanded to be built, since he put an end to the typical dispensation; but that his people were his temple, and he dwelt in them. This opened in me, as I walked in the fields to my relation's house. When I came there, they told me Nathaniel Stevens, the priest, had been there, and said, 'he was afraid of me for going after new lights.' I smiled in myself, knowing what the Lord had opened in me concerning him and his fellow priests educated at Oxford and Cambridge. Even though my relatives understood beyond the priests’ understandings, I did not relate my understandings to my relatives who still went to hear the priests and were grieved because I would not go with them. But I showed them by the scriptures that there was an anointing within man to teach him, and that the Lord would teach his people himself. I had great openings concerning things written in the Revelation; and when I spoke of them, the priests and professors would say that Revelation was a sealed book and discouraged me from reading it. But I told them that Christ could open the seals, and that the Book of Revelation was the nearest book to our generation; because the letters of the Apostles were written to the saints that lived in former ages, but the Revelation had been written of things to come.* (Oh, if the believers today could get some basic understandings). Jim

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 8:35am
sierra skier
-
ID

This is where I spend much of my time of Worship.

"But my relatives were much troubled that I would not go with them to the "church" to hear the priest; instead I went into the orchard or the fields, with my bible, by myself."

To spend my time in nature opening my heart to Jesus Christ our Lord without the distractions of the 'church' while putting myself into a meditative state of mind often while skiing or bicycle riding sharing the wonders of nature and creation.

The steeple house, priests, engraven images, sculptures and congregation are but distractions.

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 9:50am
NW VIEW

Sierra Skier, why not today?

Four men met privately, and searched the scriptures, looking for any biblical evidence of the denominational detours of their day. Stating:

"they could find no expression of the nature and character of the church of God, either in the national establishment, or in the various dissenting bodies". Nothing has changed except the "dissenting bodies" (denominations, all of them"), have even departed further from "it is written".

There are some basic understandings, revelations to most, that would set the captives free, returning to Christ only and finally becoming a witness to a lost world. It will not happen tomorrow on a hard pew, in their detoured temple. jmo Jim

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 10:14am
sierra skier
-
ID

https://survivalblog.com/editors-quote-day-872/

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?” – Job 38: 1-28 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles October 12, 2019

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 12:30pm
Trail Trekker

Matthew 28

I read Matthew 28 today and as I got on this site this morning I already knew what I was going to post and as I read the ones Sierra skier and NW View posted it was confirmation that I needed to post this today.

28 Jesus approached and breaking the silence said to them all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 go then and make disciples of all nations baptizing them into the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit. 20 teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you and behold I am with you all the days to the close and consummation of the age amen.

Jesus did not say go build steeple houses, collect money from people and keep them in bondage while instructing them in constant error of what they should believe and how they should live.

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 2:56pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

Yes T. Trekker, they divided into sects and divisions,

leaving behind the direct commands of the Lord. Matthew 12 says:

>>>>>

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every kingdom, including the divided denominational kingdom, divided against itself, in confusion and disobedient, is brought to desolation. Just as we see today. It is NOT REPAIRABLE. A overhaul will solve nothing. It takes a departure, repentance, and returning to the early Church understanding of the Way of the Church.

Satan fully understands that he must keep his kingdom in darkness, evil, demonic, perverted, reprobated, anti-Christ and infiltrate any gathering of believers. He must set up his programs to kill, rob and destroy. The divisions have welcomes him within. They have formed a mixture of old testament for the Jews, pagan worship, idol worship, overlords as clergy, wealth and prosperity, false faith and a rapture of all believers into heaven, regardless of their divisions and sin in the camp, doubly dead and divided. Yes T. Trekker, there will be a time when the unsaved will be removed from the earth and the righteous will inherit the land, just as it is written, even in the days of Noah.

As you stated in your post, Jesus said:

and behold I am with you all the days to the close and consummation of the age amen.

That means until the end and not seven years before. Jesus will be here with us until the "consummation of the age" but the assemblies will not believe Him or His Word. Jim

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 7:00pm
NW VIEW

There is ONLY ONE, not many, undivided:

Ephesians 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are to keep the "unity of the Spirit", but divided and found ourselves in ruin. There is only one universal Church, each city/area being the Church of that area, without name or denomination, without government controls or blended into the state. Without leaders with turned around collars or titles, the entire Church operating in the Gifts of the Spirit as the Spirit gives the gifts to mankind, at His will. A local Church, being the called out people, seekers of His Kingdom, following the Lamb wherever He goes.

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 - 7:20pm
NW VIEW

The Challenge of the end times!

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version (KJV) 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< It is written to "Come out from among them, be ye separate, "saith the LORD" and do not touch the unclean thing, and I will receive you: Think about that, tomorrow morning, in the divided systems of men and demons, being in conflict will all other systems, comfortable and happy, and having never understood His Church. Think about they when you realize that you have given away your new birth rights for less that a bowl of soup.

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 9:30am
NW VIEW

A New Man!

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 11:33am
sierra skier
-
ID

Colossians 3:1-17

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.” – Colossians 3:1-17 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles October 13, 2019

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 11:39am
Trail Trekker

Christ within

Colossians 1:26-28 KJV

26 the mystery of which was hidden for ages and generations, but is now revealed to His holy people.

27 to whom God was pleased to make known how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of his mystery, which is Christ within and among you, the Hope of glory.

28 Him we preach and proclaim, warning and admonishing everyone and instructing everyone in all wisdom, That we may present every person mature in Christ.

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 11:52am Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

Well T. Trekker and S. Skier!

I see that you two truly understand the "mystery" which is hidden from the masses, even those sitting on a hard pew this morning. That mystery "which is Christ within and among you, the Hope of glory". Everywhere we go, every moment in time, we carry this precious Gift within. Always there, the Light of the world, the Teacher, the Resurrection Life and much more. We need not look for resurrection, in that day, for we have the "resurrection and Life" within. He will not pour out a bucket of resurrection when needed for He Himself, being within, is RESURRECTION and has proclaimed it for 2000 years. Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<

John 11:25

“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Place to hide, while living in a world of sin and death, while men are carried off into rebellion and fears:

>>>

You Are My Hiding Place - Selah (Worship Song with Lyrics)
Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 2:58pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

My hiding place

Great song!

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 7:26pm
sierra skier
-
ID

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-13-fearmonger-greta-proclaim

You just can't make this stuff up.

Climate Hysteria CULT: Fear monger “Greta” proclaimed the “successor” to Jesus Christ by the Church of Sweden

Sunday, October 13, 2019 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: Anti Christ, badclimate, blasphemy, Child abuse, Church of Sweden, climate cult, climate hysteria, cult, Greta, greta thunberg, idolatry, insanity, Jesus Christ, left cult, lunatics, psychological terrorism, satanism, successor, Twisted

1,180Views

(Natural News) The official “Church of Sweden” has proclaimed climate eco-fascist Greta Thunberg to be the “successor” to Jesus Christ, proving once again that climate fanatics are members of a religious cult that worships the planet as a “god.”

Towards the end of last year, the Church of Limhamn tweeted a bizarre “Announcement!” about young Greta, blasphemously declaring that “Jesus of Nazareth has now appointed one of his successors, Greta Thunberg,” to spread the gospel of global warming throughout all the land – except in China, though, because the world’s biggest polluter is completely off-limits.

This disturbing tweet reemerged recently after Greta made her infamous appearance at the United Nations, where she looked everyone in the eye and said that her “message” to the world is simple: “We’ll be watching you.”

Before announcing her belief that the world is in the beginning stages of “a mass extinction,” Greta nastily yelled to the crowd, “How dare you!” referring to her delusion that adult leaders have somehow “come to us young people for hope.”

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words and yet I’m one of the lucky ones,” an angry Greta went on to scream as if she was demon-possessed – just like Jesus did, apparently…

For more related news about the climate hoax that’s now being spread by children like Greta Thunberg, visit Climate.news.

Church of Sweden says its earlier reference to Greta Thunberg being a type of Second Coming of Christ was “misinterpreted”

Now that this tweet has resurfaced and gained global attention, the Church of Sweden is trying to play damage control by claiming that it didn’t actually mean what it said. According to this government-religious institution, the word “successor,” in this context, could mean other things

“Shortly after, the entire account was abandoned, with a sign-off message that defended the original celebration of Thunberg and suggested everyone has a right to interpret Jesus in their own way,” the Church of Sweden said in a statement, obviously responding to critics who were quick to point out the blasphemy of likening Greta Thunberg to Jesus Christ.

The Church of Sweden went on to apologize, adding that “if we have hurt someone … it has never been our meaning. Our meaning has been to talk about Jesus Christ in our own way. Now we leave the arena. Thank you for your commitment, joy and debate. God bless you!”

Greta herself has not responded to the controversy, nor have either of her parents, whom we reported are both aligned with the domestic terrorist group known as Antifa (anti-fascists).

Meanwhile, the mainstream media continues to worship Greta as if she really was Jesus in the flesh, noting that the 16-year-old climate fanatic is in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize.

According to the Nobel Committee, the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded to the person or organization that has “done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.”

Apparently Greta’s grandstanding at the U.N. with her prepared speech, followed by total confusion and silence when off-script, constitutes an act of “peace” in the eyes of the Nobel Prize committee these days.

“While the Lord Jesus Christ spoke the entire universe into existence, this poor little girl parroted a bunch of leftist brainwashing one-liners,” wrote one commenter at The Gateway Pundit.

“Mind control by the leftist controlled MSM (mainstream media) is a very powerful thing as can be illustrated by the demonic look on this little girl’s face.”

Sources for this article include:

TheGatewayPundit.com

NaturalNews.com

NaturalNews.com

USAToday.com

NaturalNews.com

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 - 8:06pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

False Christs and False prophets, everywhere!

Matthew 24:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sierra Skier, I do feel awful for this young girl. Imagine the family life, educational life, and even what steeple house system she may have attended. Who could possibly help her. Where could she go for deliverance? Who really understands her mental condition and how to help her?

She has bitten on the apple of anger, like the high school and college snowflakes today. Before this era is over, they will be stationed in the hot tub of confusion, looking for a free meal and will run out of time. jmo Jim