Last post
Sun, Oct 6, 2019 - 8:12pm Boggs
Trail Trekker

Boggs

You have exposed your inner heart.

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 - 8:16pm
Trail Trekker

Before I learned the real Kingdom of God

I sat in Steeple houses every Sunday. The kingdom of God is not sitting in the Steeple House. The kingdom of God is Jesus within you we are the church and our body is the temple. I think it is very easy for people to defend their church they attend, I used to do it also, but until the realization sets in of the truth eyes won’t be opened.

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 - 8:51pm
sierra skier
-
ID

I used to help put on the production

From the age of 7 through 17 I served as a Russian Orthodox Altar Boy even reading the Epistle once or twice a month, loading the censor with charcoal and incense, cutting bread and mixing communion wine and carrying tapers for our entrances. I loved serving and believed sincerely in assisting in helping with the production of steeple house worship.

Now, I had accepted Jesus into my heart and soul. Little did I realize that the engraven images (pictures and paintings), the statues (idols), stained glass and other effects of the steeple house were offensive to the Lord our God as stated by scripture.

"Thou shall not worship engraven images or idols."

At the age of 15 I witnessed two of our church elders as I exited through the lobby, cussing and arguing over church business less than a half hour after having receiving the holy sacrament of communion. It was this event that started the train of thought and belief that still exits in my heart and soul to this day.

There are not that many of us who have repented and truly received God within our body, the true temple of God. I'm not not to be singing on top of the mountain about it, but live and practice my belief every day the best I can as a sinner.

I realized that the steeple house and the production of worship services was just that, a production for those who wished to visibly and socially try and believe, but not truly receiving the Lord our God within. The physical church is but a crutch for those who try and believe.

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 - 10:33pm
Boggs

Steeple house

I guess we will have to disagree, I feel that you want me far from this thread...your love for Jesus is only within your view of what “true” religion is. And your “true” religion excludes me.

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 - 10:18am sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

Thanks for your testimony, a powerful one and being set free from bondage. Many of us have been trapped in the system, seen the corruption, confronted it, and instantly been labeled as an enemy. Jesus had the same issues, also His Church, as it is today and will be until the end. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Oct 7, 2019 - 5:18pm
NW VIEW

Church History is important

and all should study the past, and also prepare for the future. Andrew Miller had some great insights, and can be seen in "Miller's Church History". (Rare Christian Books, 573-336-7316).

Here is the part of the last three pages of 1192 pages, including Miller's "conclusion"!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Everything has been moving with great rapidity, both in the church and the world, since that period, as if to hasten the coming of the Lord. This has been the century of invention, and of the display of man's energy, as if he were approaching the highest pinnacle of human fame before his final overthrow. (Isaiah 2) There is also great activity in every section of the professing church. We are in that period spoken of by the Lord in the parable (Matt. 25)-"Then ALL those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps." None are asleep now. The foolish are professedly trimming their lamps as well as the wise. Hence the activity of evil in the church along with that which is unquestionably good. Ritualism, Rationalism, and open infidelity, have made rapid strides of late years, and all so mixed up with science and the world.

Conclusion

Such alas! is the condition of what man and the world call the church at the close of our history. "The falling away" has commenced; "the strong delusion" may have set in; the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. The Christian, in these last and closing days, is only safe in keeping the Lord Himself constantly before him, and daily looking for His return. He must not trust or follow entirely any community of Christians; there are none of one heart and one mind in the Lord. But this need not prevent him from breaking bread with those who are gathered to His name. We only mean that his Christianity must be intensely personal, intensely individual. He must maintain a holy walk with the Lord, and uninterrupted communion with Himself, in separation from the swelling tide of evil which is rising on every side. When the darkness thickens, and troubles arise, the soul's only refuge is in the secret of His presence. Nations may be quarrelling, the cry of war may be coming from all quarters, calamities of the most overwhelming character may be happening daily in our midst, the professing church may be passing through the several stages of departure, as "the way of Cain, . . . the error of Balaam, . . . the gainsaying of Core;" but the soul's hiding-place from the strife of nations and the divisions of Christendom is the unchanging and unchangeable love of the ever-blessed and all-adorable Lord.

We must leave the reader to apply the principles of Philadelphia and Laodicea to the professing church of the present day, according to his spiritual judgment. The Philadelphian period has not passed away, but we must be on our guard against the spirit of Laodiceanism which is spreading rapidly among all classes of professing Christians.

May the good Lord keep both reader and writer near Himself until we see His face, hear His voice, and be for ever in the full enjoyment of His love and His glory. Amen.

>>>>>

This was written long ago and is easily seen today. Jim

Andrew Miller > 1810-1883

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 - 7:32pm
Boggs

NW

"Many of us have been trapped in the system, seen the corruption, confronted it, and instantly been labeled as an enemy. Jesus had the same issues, also His Church, as it is today and will be until the end."

I do not regard you as an enemy, I regard you as my brother.

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 - 7:58pm
Trail Trekker

Matthew 23

Invested some quality time today reading Matthew chapter 23 based on a recommendation that shows how by today’s standards it is still the same as it was back then. Some scriptures I found very interesting were: 2 The scribes and Pharisees sit on Moses’ seat (of authority). 3 So observe and practice all they tell you; but do not do what they do, for they preach, but do not practice. 9 And do not call anyone (in the Church) on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven. 10 And you must not be called masters (leaders), for you have one Master (Leader), The Christ. 13 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces; for you neither enter yourselves, nor do you allow those who are about to go in to do so. 23 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you give a tenth of your mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected and omitted the weightier (more important) matters of the Law – right and justice and mercy and fidelity. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. 26 You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and of the plate, so that the outside may be clean also. 30 Saying, If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have aided them in shedding the blood of the prophets. 31 Thus you are testifying against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 34 Because of this, take notice; I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill, even crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue and persecute from town to town. 36 Truly I declare to you, all these (evil, calamitous times) will come upon this generation. 37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused! 38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God’s help). 39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord! KJV
Mon, Oct 7, 2019 - 9:10pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker!

I also have studied Matthew 23 for 40 + - years. Jesus did not make the hearers very happy. I ponder Matthew 23:13 often and it is part of the major errors within the divided systems of men. They make converts to their blinded system and they come out in a worse position than before they enter the assembly.

Oh how the believers have been tricked into a false religion. What would happen if the door bell rang, we open the door and 4 people are there with their spiritual materials? A J.W., a Mormon, a Catholic and one from the Assembly of God, along with a Baptist coming up the sidewalk. Does the unsaved see anything but confusion? There is not any fellowship in darkness.

Before i moved from Olympia, I would pass about 4 steeple houses in one area, all having signs to welcome anyone. Yes, this is a witness to the confusion within mankind. We should all have remember the scriptures:

<<<

2 Timothy 4:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

T. Trekker, I have often thought: "I will just quit the mission field, join a local steeple house, never challenge anyone or anything, agree with whatever the pastor preaches, pay a tithe, join their system, and even attend the adult bible study class. I will be loved by all, be known as a pillar in the Christian community, and fade into the sunset."

(4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well, not for me or our family, nor in the Local Church, which still is meeting in homes. Yes, He said that they will make you "Outcasts", and that is the way of the Kingdom. I have said before and fully believe: "If you are loved by the many s.h. systems in your community, you have stood for nothing. jmo Jim

<<<<<

16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. ( Yes Jesus, I hear Your warning and see it in action).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Matthew 23:13-15 King James Version (KJV)

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 - 11:22pm
Trail Trekker

Very interesting article on Halloween

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 9:27am Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

T.TREKKER

Yes, that is a good article on Halloween but it will change little within the systems. They see the event as an "outreach", and "If" they obtain more converts to their detoured system, they will make them "twice as much a son of hell as before they joined". What will they teach them about the demonic? What will they teach about coming out of darkness and coming to the Light?

The preachers will do almost anything to see "church growth" as they call it. The more people, the more tithes, high wages, bigger buildings and a possible interview in TBN.

This reminds me of an old story, when I was in a local S.H.. There was a man who was very wealthy and attended the system. He liked nice looking women and would marry one after another. There was another couple in the fellowship and her husband had been in a car accident and she claimed that he has changed, divorced him, and the next thing we know, she marries the first man.

We decided to confront the head pastor. "Why are you marrying these two people? They are in covenant with their spouses". He said: "If I do not marry them, they will leave my church and get married somewhere else. I will lose both of them"!

P.S. Later on, that head pastor divorced his wife, left the ministry and I was told that they saw him with another woman. T. Trekker, there is little understanding, within the systems, as they enter into the works of darkness, and Halloween is just the beginning. Let the reader note, you have been warned. Jim

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 10:35am
NW VIEW

Follow up story:

It was about 40 years ago, and I was involved with a dynamic FGBMFI outreach. We had several meeting each week and over a 4 year period, we witnessed a multitude come to the Lord. One Saturday night, banquet meeting, we gave an invitation for people to come forward, repent of their sins, and receive Christ within. A lady that I did not know, came forward and said something like: "I am a Christian but my husband is lost. I want you to pray with me that he will be saved and I would give my life up for his salvation". We prayed that prayer. The next morning, Sunday morning, she was the only one killed in a small plane crash. I talked to her husband and he became S.H. believer. That husband is the one listed above that liked young good looking women. Prayer has many powerful effects. Jim

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 2:34pm
NW VIEW

Understanding Paul's frustrations:

1 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Paul speaks to the Corinthian brethren, writes them a letter of instruction, noting that he cannot even give them the "meat of the Word" for they are carnal,babes in Christ, envying, strife and form into divisions (denominations). He also informed them that they are "God's Building". What has changed? Nothing!

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 - 5:36pm
NW VIEW

Old and new news!

Listen to and read what is being stated, right after today's news.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Judeo-Sino Values: Did Israelis help China Build J-10 Fighter Jet?
Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 9:29am
NW VIEW

Out of the mainstream of insanity for a long time:

I was asked, this week, by a newer Christian woman, my views of Brian Simmons and his new bible, "Passion". I told her that I had never heard of Simmons or the book. This is one of the advantages of departing, decades ago, from s.h. believers who continually have false dreams and visions. I saw those people for many years. They are the ones who get the tithes, speak on the blinded Christian T.V. stations, and collect big bucks on their books.

Why is it that there are prophets (false) that see Jesus, go to heaven, have Jesus visit them often, give them inside information, and not one of them ever receive the message of the Kingdom of God, the corruption within he Church, the need for repentance, etc..? They should read the warning, in the book of Revelations, given to the 7 Churches, for that is the messages for today.

For those with a "new revelation, like NAR leader Simmons, they need to consider their actions in selling their new bible:

>>>>>>>>>

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

<<<< Jmo Jim

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 9:50am
sierra skier
-
ID

The Steeple House Fraud

Like so many other areas of fraud, corruption and graft, the Steeple House/Church graft originates with money. The simple 'requirement' of Tithing to the church creates the self continuing need of preachers to keep the false doctrine of steeple house worship at the forefront of religion.

As with all industries, religions, governing bodies and almost anything if you follow the money you will be led to those who are responsible for the frauds and corruption of these organizations. Religion, worship and steeple houses are no different.

Folks do not need these organizations to run their lives, but they become involved to fleece people of their labor in efforts to make a parasitical living off of the population at large.

The sheep are so easily led astray.

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 9:55am
NW VIEW

This is what the believers of today follow:

http://www.standingwithchrist.com/falseteachers.html >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I generally avoid dealing directly with any false teachers/preachers/prophets by name. I still like to avoid those problems and just stick with the Word. If you however, follow the money, and the listing above, it may help some to run from those s.h.'s that are driving the assemblies to hell, by the bus loads. jmo Jim
Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 11:07am
sierra skier
-
ID

Long List

That is an awful long list of heretics. It is like we can no longer trust any of those who run organized worship, be it physical facilities and those who run them, TV Evangelists or most of the hawkers of their version of religion.

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 - 11:09am NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

TRU News

Wow NW View there are so many things in this broadcast. Might need help to what you are referring to. Interesting points to me were:

The Warmongers aka Jewish Way Lobby financing the Democratic Republican party because they love war and it creates profits....

Space visitors aka Demons, which I believe are already duping our Government AND posing as aliens on earth in our underground military bases convincing us they are helping us and can destroy us in a single moment if we don't cooperate.

EZ's aka Evangelical Zionists Cult or the DPPZ's dipsyism

John Darby's end game of creating the Rapture theology to get rid of the non Jews so there could be a 1000 year Jewish empire on earth.

The last tidbit on the NBA basketball comments was also great as well.

Let's all remember 1 John chapter 2: He who has the Son has the Father but he who does not have the Son does not have the Father. There is only ONE way to get to heaven and that is through Jesus.

What a great broadcast!! Thank you for sharing this one!

Fri, Oct 11, 2019 - 12:35pm
Trail Trekker

Bible Changers

I was told that reading from the king James Bible is best as it is the most original version and I was given one by a very good friend of mine. When telling a family member about it they immediately said oh no you don’t need that I’ve got a Bible coming for you from Jimmy Swaggart, SBN, and it has all of the interpretations in it. And I was sitting there thinking yeah but it’s their interpretation’s which are probably incorrect. That Bible went right into the recycle bin.

randomness