THREAD OF FAITH -

2475 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Sep 18, 2019 - 8:38pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Boom

I hate it when that happens. Just like all truth, spreading the true manner to receive the Lord our God will not be easy. If it was easy everyone would do it.

You Tried!

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 - 5:22pm
Boggs

NW

I think you know I go to church and it has been a blessing to me and my family...but I'm always open to truth and the truth I find in Jesus. Write that post again if you have time.

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 - 5:26pm
Boggs

NW

And just so you know, I too believe that the "church" is made up of believers, it is you and me, it is not a building, it is not a TV broadcast, it is not a university...The church is us, those who name the name of Jesus.

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 - 8:05pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The Editors’ Quote of the Day

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“For until men recognize that they owe everything to God, that they are nourished by His fatherly care, that He is the Author of their every good, that they should seek nothing beyond Him – they will never yield Him willing service. Nay, unless they establish their complete happiness in Him, they will never give themselves truly and sincerely to Him.” – John Calvin

James Wesley Rawles September 19, 2019

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 - 9:29pm
NW VIEW

@ Boggs

It is so easy to turn people off, even when trying to tell them the Truth. All of the divided systems have their book or books. The majority of them say they are "bible believing Christians", oh if it were only true. If we point out the many places they have departed from the new covenant, they are angry. It is really difficult to speak on anything that is against their stated doctrines, even if in direct violation of the Words of Jesus.

Even a simple concept, if stated, will make you an enemy. If one questions anything within their divided system, the clergy becomes upset and keeps their eyes and ears open, and will see you as an enemy to their system. The true Church, over the last 1000 years, have learned this lesson, paying with their lives. If they pointed out the pope's folly, they usually were burned at the stake or exiled for life. Try questioning any evil practice in the system and see the results. Try to stop the Easter egg hunt on Resurrection Sunday or the costume party on Halloween in the steeple house basement.

I will make it even more simple to offend a steeple house believer:

When two believers meet, they usually say: "Where do you go to church?" If you say "I go to the 4-Square, or A>O>G> or the Covenant Church or the J.W. or RCC, etc., and if they are different than your church, the fellowship is instantly broken. They know that you are a cult or blind and that you should come to their church and sit under Rev. Dr. Janet Smith and grow in the truth.

So. I will give a simple example of what I deal with continually: "Hi Jim, my name is Mary and I am a Christian." "Hi Mary, I am also a Christian". "Jim, where do you go to Church". Well Mary, I am part of the local Church, for the people are the Church, the House of God and we meet as a fellowship in differing homes, as we have done for 30 years". When I state the Truth, from the scriptures, as give to the original early Church, Mary is offended and thinks I am arrogant:

>>>>>>>>>>

The definition of arrogant is someone who is full of self-worth or self-importance and who tells and shows that they have a feeling of superiority over others.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She sees us as arrogant and we see ourselves as part of the local Church and the building that she visits on Sunday's as a departure from the scriptures, in a multitude of ways. When we think we are going to church on Sunday morning, we show forth our lack of understanding of the New Covenant, the lack of revelation of Christ, and our departure from the instructions given to the Church from the beginning.

These thing as so basic to the Christian faith in Christ and the enemy has sold us a bill of goods. The assemblies will protect these false beliefs until the end. amen. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Sep 19, 2019 - 10:21pm
Boggs

NW

You really can’t offend me, because I go to the steeple house that you say is corrupt, it doesn’t offend me. I think I may learn from you, because you are part of the real church.

I could tell you the denomination and then you would say, we’ll they believe this or that. I don’t care. I disagree with my church on a few things. Nobody is infallable but Jesus, and I know that some of my beliefs may be wrong.

I think we are all on this site because we see the corruption in our government, our financial systems, our media, and our money. I’m concerned about those because I’m concerned about being a provider for my family.

A provider of not only the physical things but most important the eternal.

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 - 10:35pm
Boggs

NW

BTW, I was born and raised in Washington St. (don’t live there now) and miss it all the time.
Thu, Sep 19, 2019 - 11:07pm Boggs
NW VIEW

Boggs

I spent my time in Vader, long ago.

Fri, Sep 20, 2019 - 9:34am
NW VIEW

The original, the early Church, instructed:

1 Corinthians 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

5 I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?

7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?

8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.

11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.

12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.

14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?

17 For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified.

18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.

21 In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.

22 Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.

23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?

24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:

25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.

31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The majority of the assemblies, have rejected this entire chapter, thinking they have a better plan for the Church. Jim

(In that day, these instructions, given to the Church, will be a witness as to our falling away from Christ and His Church) jmo

Fri, Sep 20, 2019 - 10:20am
NW VIEW

Global Warming protests:

Wow, the global warming by mankind, its doctrine, has invaded the entire public school system. Many actually believe they will be dead in eleven years if we do not grab hold on the DNC views. My daydreamer is in a different channel. I dream of a world wide student walk out, refusing to attend class ever again, unless Christianity returns to the class room. Prayer before and after classes. Moral codes for dress and speech. The Name of Jesus written one the walls and weekly testimonials of life changing experiences, given in the assemblies. Repentance being taught along with the 3 R's. Jim
Fri, Sep 20, 2019 - 5:16pm
NW VIEW

Did you believe that lie, believer?

The early Church knew the Truth, long before Islam was even considered in the anti-Christ board room. THE LIE?

"God helps those who help themselves", yep, right out of the Quran 13:11. We hear Christians quoting that view and often. We say: "That is not in the new covenant but in the Quran." Most do not want to hear the Truth.

What do we who believe and received Him within, have for promises?

<<<<<<<<<<<

John 14:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh yes, the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, who the Father sent in Jesus's Name, (the Great I AM), shall teach you all things. The first to receive Him within were the ones in the upper room on the day of Pentecost, long ago. Some think it was a one time event. What will they do with the 3000 who also received that day and the ones in the Book of Acts?

Did we think that if we step out and "help ourselves", bypassing the Spirit of God, Who is the Helper, that we are spiritual? Those who have quoted this verse in the Quran have received little help from their god for they flee their nations and invade the blessed nations of the earth, taking the assets of believers by force.

The question must still be asked today as it was in the early Church era. "Did you receive the Holy Ghost when you were believed?"

>>>>>

Acts 19:1-6 King James Version (KJV)

19 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Fri, Sep 20, 2019 - 10:48pm
NW VIEW

The N.T. scriptures still ask:

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1Cor. 3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes we are the temple and he that has received Christ within is a housing of the Spirit of God. Who looks for a man made temple on earth today? That seeker has never entered into the knowledge of the Truth. The only temple of God today is found as the Church, the Body, Living Stones, Christ being the Head and all other temples are built upon deception. jmo Jim

Fri, Sep 20, 2019 - 11:00pm
NW VIEW

Thanks Randy!

THE SEASON OF BLOOD We are a people obsessed with blood; Entertainment brings it to us with a flood. Many believe their dark TV series are all about love, But vampires my friends are all about blood. Blood was shed in order to cover the nakedness of man; For offerings priests would shed the blood of a lamb. Abel’s blood still cries out from the ground; Today the blood soaked soil makes a deafening sound. Bloodletting was once thought to bring healing, But the life is in the blood and that has multiple meanings. We sing “There is power in the blood”, but do we believe our song? The Illuminist believes the blood will make him strong. There are cultures that drink the blood of their enemy; They consume the blood as part of an ancient alchemy. But it is not as ancient as you might think; Just today there were those that blood did drink. We are a people of blood with blood on our hands; Blood stains our clothes and blood stains our land. Blood is shed for the cheapest and the vilest of reasons; From the seats of power blood is shed with malfeasance. Jesus shed His blood as an ultimate and final sacrifice; No other blood is needed and no other blood will suffice– Suffice to wash away the sins of all mankind, But darkness has intruded and deluded men’s minds. Men believe they can control the power of the blood themselves, And so dark rituals and death are brought up from the pit of hell. The war over blood started in the Garden of God with Eve; That is what is meant by enmity that was to be between the seed. To corrupt the blood has been the goal of all ages Because corrupted blood could not possibly save us. Corruption of the blood can be realized in altering the DNA, And corruption of the seed as in the days of Noah goes on today. Adrenochrome should not even be a word within our language; In order to obtain it children are adrenalized and tortured into anguish. Then those dark practitioners ingest it with anticipation Of eternal youth, but they will find it brings eternal damnation. The abortion industry has changed us into a people of blood; It is the antithesis of Truth and we are guilty of innocent blood. For the flesh there are many functions performed by the blood, But for the Spirit there is no virtue in the shedding of innocent blood. Will our obsession with blood be satisfied When blood runs in the streets four feet high? When the dead outnumber all the mothers’ tears, And just to bury them will take over seven years? And those who are not washed clean by His blood May find in that day that they will be drowned in blood. The blood of Jesus, when it was spilled, tore the veil in the temple in two, And today there are those who attempt to mend the veil like new, Striving to rebuild a temple to sacrifice animals again upon the alter, But God says “Bring no more vain offerings”; He will not listen to the psalter. God asks “For what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?” “It is finished.” Is the cry that was heard when Jesus’ blood stained the tree. Every thought of man is now consumed with plans for evil– Within every home, every government and under every steeple. To make personal gain at the cost of blood is now routine, And coming soon to your dinner table will be Soilent Greene. Corrupted blood, shed blood, innocent blood, Blood stains, blood guilt, blood mixed in the mud; Rivers of blood, oceans of blood, blood to the horse’s bridle, For we are suicidal, homicidal in a world that is genocidal. It has always been all about the blood and it still is today; There are those under the alter waiting for their blood to be repaid. The judgment Hand of the Most High God will not always be stayed, And those unrepentant with blood still on their hands should be very afraid. We are now in the “season of blood”; the times have become dark. Soon the blood will be shed of those who refuse to take the mark. Those who are possessed by corrupted blood are obsessed with shedding it, And the enmity that was spoken of between the seed line still exists. Your corrupted DNA can be changed, but you must be re-born. With repentance comes a cleansing flow, it is from Calvary borne. The shed blood of Jesus Christ was and is the sufficient sacrifice; Any other letting of blood is a dark counterfeit used to entice – To entice men to seek a forbidden knowledge and power, And men engage the darkness unaware of the hour. Whether unaware or in defiance men drink the blood, But blood will not forever be unavenged and many will die in the guilt of their own blood. “When you reach out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; even when you make many prayers, I will not hear. Your hands are full of blood.” Isaiah 1:15 Isaiah 1:11-20 , Revelation 9:10-11 , John 19:30 By randy conway Sep 20, 2019
Sat, Sep 21, 2019 - 7:22pm
NW VIEW

George Whitefield (1714-1770)

Whitefield was born at the Bell Inn, Gloucester (1714). Some time after his mother became a widow and was much reduced in circumstances, so that her youngest son's ambition to become a clergyman was only fulfilled with difficulty by the help of friends, who enabled him to get a post as servitor at Pembroke College and so to study. There he passed through an experience of great spiritual anguish as a seeker after salvation. He joined the "holy club" and by fasting and other mortifying of the flesh reduced himself to serious weakness. He then became a student of the Scriptures and records: "I got more true knowledge from reading the Book of God in one month than I could ever have acquired from all the writings of men". Having thus learned and experienced justification by faith, he was anxious to preach, and as soon as he was ordained began to do so; with such startling effect that it was commonly reported that his first sermon drove fifteen persons mad. His gift as a preacher was, from the beginning, so remarkable that crowds pressed to hear him. A sermon he preached in Bristol, "On the Nature and Necessity of our Regeneration or New Birth in Christ Jesus" was the beginning of the great awakening that followed in Gloucester, Bristol and London. For a short time he was away in Georgia, where he founded an orphanage. Returning to England, he found that his habit of going from house to house where he was invited and expounding the Scriptures, so incensed the clergy against him that almost all the pulpits were closed to him. Some of his friends had suggested to him that as he had been out to America to preach to Indians he might as well preach to the rough, neglected colliers at Kingswood, near Bristol, and he says: "Finding that the pulpits are denied me, and the poor colliers are ready to perish for lack of knowledge, I went to them, and preached on a mount to upwards of two hundred. Blessed be God, that the ice is now broken, and I have now taken the field.... I thought it might be doing the service of my Creator, who had a mountain for His pulpit, and the heavens for His sounding-board: and who, when the Gospel was refused by the Jews,[Page 291: Open-Air Preaching]sent His servants into the highways and hedges." The next time he preached ten thousand people came together; his marvellous voice reached them all as he spoke to them for an hour. He tells how "the first discovery of their being affected was to see the white gutters made by their tears, which plentifully fell down their black cheeks as they came out of their coal-pits. Hundreds and hundreds of them were soon brought under deep conviction, which, as the event proved, happily ended in a sound and thorough conversion." (The Pilgrim Church, Broadbent: Page302-3)

<<<<<

Yes the Church that met in houses were open to George but the clergy controlled pews were not. Jim

Sat, Sep 21, 2019 - 9:30pm
NW VIEW

Peter Whyte's warnings live on, however he has passed!

…the horn [Satan] was waging war with the saints and OVERPOWERING THEM until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived when THE SAINTS TOOK POSSESSION OF THE KINGDOM (Dan. 7:21, 22). Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole Heaven will be given to THE PEOPLE OF THE SAINTS of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom; and all the dominions will serve and obey Him (Dan. 7:27) Daniel prophesied that Satan would wage war on the saints and OVERPOWER THEM. For nearly 2,000 years we have witnessed the fulfillment of this prediction. The Church is triumphant IN DEATH, but overcome and failing to be triumphant IN LIFE. This will continue until the SAINTS RECEIVE THE KINGDOM, until we become OVERCOMER’S who receive THE SOVEREIGNTY -- the ability to reign in life. The saints must TAKE POSSESSION OF THIS AUTHORITY which is THEIR INHERITANCE, yet withheld by our Father from infants and little children. IT IS WITHHELD BECAUSE OF OUR DIVISIONS -- THE MARK OF FLESHLY BABIES. The war that Satan wages is his kingdom (sovereignty, rule and authority) against the Kingdom (sovereignty, rule and authority) of God. It is spiritual war and therefor that MAIN BATTLE IS INVISIBLE, although it has visible results in our lives. Satan’s strategy is to occupy our minds with OPEN WARFARE so that we fail to see his HIDDEN battle, which has overcome the saints for 2000 years. The open war includes the occult, Satan worship, spiritualism, heathen religions, yoga, T.M., secular humanism, demonized people, sickness, racialism, politics, humanistic education and every obvious Christ-denying church. He also distracts us with theology, doctrinal arguments and various interpretations of Scriptures, bibliolatry and weird “Christian” cults. While we are busy protecting our “churches” from all these things, or merely arguing about them, we are still secretly and unknowingly being overcome. Occult practices are usually regarded as our most dangerous enemy, but this is really a diversion to distract us from the main strategy for our subjugation. Satan’s hidden method of overpowering the saints is to keep them in his great city called Babylon. The spiritual city of Babylon is the concealed war, the main battle, which Satan has successfully hidden from the vast majority of Christians, but not from all. Every tradition, every structure, every Christian organization which commands a saint’s first loyalty before the Kingdom of God is Satan’s ultimate weapon. Disobedience to the King results in the paralysis of the members of Christ’s Body. The Greek word “paralysis” means SECRET UNDOING. No word more aptly describes the condition of the members of men’s “little kingdom” churches. Within every single church that man has made is the secret undoing of the angel of light. Any local “church” that is bigger or smaller than its locality is NOT THE CHURCH OF THE KINGDOM. ANY “CHURCH” THAT MAKES AGREEMENT ON DOCTRINE THE BASIS OF UNITY IS NOT THE CHURCH OF THE KINGDOM. Any “church” that continues to promote and practice Judaistic Christianity is practicing “sweet rebellion” against the King, albeit in His Name. The true Church in a locality is all the people of God in that place. The Bible speaks of the Church at Corinth or Ephesus or BABYLON IMPRISONS THE SAINTS WITHIN HER WALLS THROUGH JUDAISTIC CHRISTIANITY. Rome or Jerusalem. Always it is ONE CITY -- ONE CHURCH. When the local church at Rome began to structure itself with a hierarchy and then expanded its hierarchical influence beyond its locality, it became ensnared in Babylon. The original church at Rome was started by apostles of Christ, but as soon as the invisible power of Babylon secretly bound its leaders with PRIDE they began to expand their “dominion” beyond their city’s borders. The moment they established a “Roman Church” outside of Rome they became a DENOMINATION. The local church had become bigger than its locality and therefore was no longer the Church of the Kingdom, but the “Roman Church.” This did not stop God’s children in the denomination being fruitful and multiplying any less than the Jews kept their faith and multiplied in the historic Babylon captivity. Nevertheless, in their captivity they could never FILL THE EARTH, SUBDUE IT AND REIGN. This error has been repeated time after time in Church history. Luther was born in the Roman denomination, but was led by God’s Spirit to oppose the Babylonian influence. A movement began which eventually gave birth to the “Lutheran Church” which again is not the Church of the Kingdom, but just another denomination. Denominationalism is a class spirit or policy which demands devotion to the interests of the sect to which we have given a name. The denomination is a collection of individuals called by the same name to identify and SEPARATE them from others. The moment we do this we are adulterers, unfaithful to our God and King. How shall a woman married to one man take another name while he lives? The moment we dominate (give a name to) ourselves we disobey Christ; we reject His reign over us and unwittingly accept the reign of Satan. When we TOLERATE or SUPPORT anything that divides the people of God we are opposing Christ’s commands. There are no gray areas in this clash of kingdoms, this clash of authorities. There is only black or white: black if we obey darkness, and white if we obey light. The infantile Corinth Church can be forgiven their immaturity (their divisions), as they were still “awaiting eagerly the REVELATION of Jesus Christ” (1 Cor. 1:7). Our infantile divisions expressed in denominationalism warrant less forgiveness, for we are no longer awaiting the revelation of Jesus Christ. We have it written in hundreds of millions of copies of the New Testament. The Revelation of Jesus Christ was given by God to Jesus to show TO THE SLAVES OF CHRIST -- not to the slaves of denominational Judaistic Christianity (Rev. 1:1). Until we repent of our rebellion and start to hate BABYLON we cannot easily understand the Book of Revelation. Yet there is nothing complicated or hidden from the OBEDIENT SLAVE OF JESUS CHRIST. When he has “found the Kingdom,” it is no longer hidden. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is Kingdom truth for disciples of the King and His Kingdom, to enable them to “see” what is happening in the invisible realm, to reveal to them the SECRET WAR of Satan and his deceptive spiritual city of Babylon. There is no time, as we know it, in the invisible realm. John was therefore instructed to write in a book: THE THINGS WHICH HE HAD SEEN, THE THINGS WHICH ARE, AND THE THINGS WHICH ARE ABOUT TO OCCUR AFTER THESE THINGS (Rev. 1:19). The curtain of the invisible was drawn back and John was allowed to see what is HAPPENING in the spirit realm. It was happening then, it has been happening for 2,000 years, and it is still happening. It is more a revealing of a PROCESS than of events. The secret war on the saints, the Babylon of Judaistic Christianity including every Catholic, Protestant, Eastern or other man-made church is uncovered by God in the revelation He gave to show to His slaves. We are COMMANDED by the Lord to COME OUT OF THIS GREAT DECEIVING WHORE CITY AND STOP BEING HER HARLOT DAUGHTERS (see Rev. 18:4). The Holy Spirit pleads with us to come out of the city of Babylon and enter the New Jerusalem, the city of God. The New Jerusalem proceeds out of the invisible realm, just as Babylon proceeds out of the invisible realm. But New Jerusalem is the Bride of Christ. (Rev. 21:1-11). The holy city is past, present, and future. For now we are to be concerned with its present aspects. Its foundations are the 12 apostles, so it is the Church of the Kingdom of God (Rev. 21:14). There is no temple in the city, for the Lord God and His Lamb King are its temple (Rev. 21:22). It is full of the light of God, which is agape love, and the kings of the earth (the REIGNING, OVERCOMING SAINTS) bring their glory into it (Rev. 21:23-24; Rev. 22:5). Its gates never shut, and nobody who is not continually washed in blood of the Lamb may enter it (Rev. 21:27). The city is the Church that Jesus is building, the Church of the kingdom of God. In the city nobody resists the King or His commands. They are all ONE with their Father God, with their husband Jesus, and WITH EACH OTHER. Within the city flows a spiritual, invisible river of the water of life. It is the life of God which flows, and the one tree of life stands on both sides of the river. This tree of life is Jesus Christ and His Bride, for the two have become one. The tree bears FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT continually; there is no special fruit season. The leaves of this tree are for the healing of the nations (Rev. 22:1-2). The nations need this healing NOW, not only in some future millennium. Blessed, happy and to be envied are those who wash their robes, because they have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by the gates (Rev. 22:14). Those who slander (murder) their brethren; those who fornicate with the great harlot Babylon; those who make idolatry of their traditions, doctrines, denominations and organizations; and those who love and make the lying deceptions of Babylon (Judaistic Christianity) have no right to the tree of life or right of entrance into the city by tis gates, even though they are born again and filled with the Spirit. (Rev. 22:15-16). This revelation is for THE CHURCHES, for born again, baptized, Spirit-filled Christians who are ensnared in the city of Babylon (Rev. 22:16). To the imprisoned saints overcome by the great deception, the master plan of Satan, which is Judaistic Christianity, the Holy Spirit and the Bride (the New Jerusalem) say “COME” (Rev. 22:17). Those who hear this warning and refuse the Spirit and the Bride lose their share in THE TREE OF LIFE and THE HOLY CITY during their life upon the earth (Rev. 22:18-19). They DO NOT lose their right to enter the gates of Heaven after death, but they can never be OVERCOMER’S WHO REIGN IN LIFE. (The King James Version wrongly translates verse 19 as “book of life” instead of “tree of life.”) The Church of the Kingdom is God’s army upon the earth, and as it rallies behind its King it will oppose and destroy the city of Babylon. I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things FOR THE CHURCHES. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star (Rev. 22:16). (The King and His Kingdom, Ch. 19)

Sun, Sep 22, 2019 - 10:55am
sierra skier
-
ID

The Editors’ Quote of the Day

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

“And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him.

And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.

And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town.

And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?

And they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others, One of the prophets.

And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.” – Mark 8: 22-29 (KJV)

James Wesley Rawles September 22, 2019

Sun, Sep 22, 2019 - 9:01pm
NW VIEW

The full price of Strange Fire!

The sons of Aaron offered up "strange fire", right upon the alter, and paid with their lives:

>>>

Leviticus 10:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

10 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the Lord, which he commanded them not.

2 And there went out fire from the Lord, and devoured them, and they died before the Lord.

<<<<,

Today, we think we are immune of the discipline of the Lord. We think we can offer up any fire, have any doctrine, any departure from the Word of God we choose, any hidden or open sin, any violation of the instructions to the Church in the N.T., and believe that the Lord "understands' and wants me to be happy. (I hear that one often. We have challenged many, over the years, within the s.h. detoured systems, living in adultery and asking them to repent. Nope, they think the Lord wants them to be happy.) This is "strange fire" being placed in the assemblies of men and demons. Jim

Tue, Sep 24, 2019 - 2:53pm
NW VIEW

Warning; Imposters are in position, seducers!

2 John 7-9 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

7 For many imposters (seducers, deceivers, and false leaders) have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge (confess, admit) the coming of Jesus Christ (the Messiah) in bodily form. Such a one is the imposter (the seducer, the deceiver, the false leader, the antagonist of Christ) and the antichrist.

8 Look to yourselves (take care) that you may not lose (throw away or destroy) all that we and you have labored for, but that you may [persevere until you] win and receive back a perfect reward [in full].

9 Anyone who runs on ahead [of God] and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ [who is not content with what He taught] does not have God; but he who continues to live in the doctrine (teaching) of Christ [does have God], he has both the Father and the Son.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, anyone, that means anyone, who runs ahead of God and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ, not being content with what He taught, does not have God. Now you know that the divided systems of men and demons are in trouble and it is past time to run out of those buildings of deception. jmo Jim

Tue, Sep 24, 2019 - 6:23pm
Boggs

NW & Sierra

This is our hope and this we most assuredly believe, because we believe in Him who's promises are true.

"They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Tue, Sep 24, 2019 - 7:39pm
NW VIEW

John Saunders wrote this on revival in South Africa:

May 12, 2018 at 12:53 pm

On and On it goes. Meeting upon meeting! Gathering upon gathering!

Celebrity upon Celebrity! Scheme upon Scheme! Look at Me! “My gathering is going to bigger and better than Yours.” “You say you have heard from the Lord?” “No, You have not!” “I have heard from the Lord!”

Look at the Headlines! Look at the Big Names drawing attention to themselves! On and On it Goes. Is it ever going to end???

South Africa is a wicked nation with innocent Blood on our hands.

The Revival SA is seeking will be in direct proportion to the extent that the Church of Jesus Christ in SA is prepared to repent.

I know that the prominent preachers in South Africa love to talk about their REVIVAL meetings, but revival is not something that man can bring about or conjure up.

Revival is the work of God’s Holy Spirit in response to the prayers of supplication and intercession of the faithful few interceding prayer warriors who are pleading with God for a move of His Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the nation to convince them of:
• sin that needs to be repented of so that the people can be saved from their sin and the wrath to come
• holiness and righteousness that is required from every Child of God so that we can all be the salt and light God requires of us to be, and
• the judgment that will follow if we are not in a right relationship with God when Jesus returns or when we die.

Every day hundreds if not thousands of unborn babies are slaughtered and you and I who are part of the Church of Jesus Christ remain silent.

We (the Church) have voted for the wicked politicians who have made it legal for these daily murders and the shedding of their innocent blood to take place.

Then we have the cheek to complain, riot and protest against the people whom we have voted for to rule over us and we never give a thought to our contribution to the brutal murder of innocent lives that we have condoned through our choice of political leaders.

Please consider the following scriptures:
Isa 59:1 Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Isa 59:3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Isa 59:4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

In addition to that I wish to direct your attention to the part your sins and my sins played in the shedding of the innocent blood of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary.

Isa 53:5 But because of our sins he was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did. We are healed by the punishment he suffered, made whole by the blows he received.

Rom 4:25 Because of our sins he was given over to die, and he was raised to life in order to put us right with God.

We in the Church of Jesus Christ in SA say we are followers of Jesus even though our behaviour is no different from the sins that are being committed every day by the rest of the world.

Something is terribly wrong.

The clever people tell us that between 70 and 90 percent of the nation is Christian, but when the majority of these so called South African Christians pray, they do so via the spirits of the ancestors, the virgin Mary or some other spiritual entity, etc.

Something is terribly wrong.
Our Jesus clearly told us that no person comes to the Father but through Him.

On top of that, we tell people that they are going to heaven or that they are Born Again despite the fact that they have never repented of anything.

We tell people that they are going to heaven despite the fact that they have never been baptised in water.

We tell people that they are going to heaven even though they continue to sin just like those who do not claim to be followers of Jesus Christ.

We tell people that they are children of God despite their behaviour resembling the behaviour of children of the devil.

Something is terribly wrong!!!

Unless we, the Church of Jesus Christ in SA, repent from our wicked (twisted) ways God will not heal our land and revival will continue to tarry, no matter what anyone says.

Our God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will NEVER contradict His HOLY WORD and never is a very, very long time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There have been old prophets, speaking of a world wide revival, end times, starting in South Africa, spreading to England and moving to America. It will take a real move of repentance, coming out of their multitude of divisions and their sin of excluding differing races in their divided steeple houses, to even begin to see any fruit. jmo Jim

randomness