THREAD OF FAITH -

2362 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Aug 23, 2019 - 10:30pm
Boggs

By faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.

3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

4 By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.

5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, “and was not found, because God had taken him”; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him,for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

7 By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

8 By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. 9 By faith he dwelt in the land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise; 10 for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised. 12 Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars of the sky in multitude—innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. 15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, 18 of whom it was said, “In Isaac your seed shall be called,” 19 concluding that God was able to raise himup, even from the dead, from which he also received him in a figurative sense.

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

21 By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of the sons of Joseph, and worshiped, leaning on the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, when he was dying, made mention of the departure of the children of Israel, and gave instructions concerning his bones.

23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hidden three months by his parents, because they saw he was a beautiful child; and they were not afraid of the king’s command.

24 By faith Moses, when he became of age, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter, 25 choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, 26 esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt; for he looked to the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible. 28 By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of blood, lest he who destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29 By faith they passed through the Red Sea as by dry land, whereas the Egyptians, attempting to do so, were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down after they were encircled for seven days. 31 By faith the harlot Rahab did not perish with those who did not believe, when she had received the spies with peace.

32 And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: 33 who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, 34 quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. 35 Women received their dead raised to life again.

Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection. 36 Still others had trial of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment. 37 They were stoned, they were sawn in two, were tempted, were slain with the sword. They wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented— 38 of whom the world was not worthy. They wandered in deserts and mountains, in dens and caves of the earth.

39 And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, 40 God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.

Sat, Aug 24, 2019 - 7:32pm
NW VIEW

Another "sign post " of the great tribulation, right before us!

Who would ever promote that "God wills diversity of religions"? "If' this was true, why send God's only Son, to the earth, for all mankind, making One Way, and only One Way into His Kingdom?

We have warned for decades that Islam would invade the Vatican, having long ago invaded the so-called Christian areas of the east, killing millions. We knew that Islam would invade the Vatican and has.

Satan has truly set up his programs in all the nations of the world and the sheep are fearful to run from their burning steeple house systems of men and demons. Have a look at this article:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/multi-faith-committee-set-up-to-spread...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, we know, millions have departed from their former denominations. Have they remembered to continue to fellowship with true believers? Have they gathered in local homes, having true biblical elders to keep them from the flames? Have they finally began to study the new testament and the instructions given to the Church, which are the people who have received Christ within?

Yes, we are seeing a one world false demonic religion, a coming one world currency, and a one world government, while the Judaizers build their 3rd. demonic temple in Jerusalem, prepared for the man of sin.

Well, how much to say? jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Aug 25, 2019 - 9:46pm
Boggs

He is

Do you feel the world is broken? (We do)
Do you feel the shadows deepen? (We do)
But do you know that all the dark won't stop the light from getting through? (We do)
Do you wish that you could see it all made new? (We do)

Is all creation groaning? (It is)
Is a new creation coming? (It is)
Is the glory of the Lord to be the light within our midst? (It is)
Is it good that we remind ourselves of this? (It is)

Is anyone worthy? Is anyone whole?
Is anyone able to break the seal and open the scroll?
The Lion of Judah who conquered the grave
He is David's root and the Lamb who died to ransom the slave

Is He worthy? Is He worthy
Of all blessing and honor and glory?
Is He worthy of this?
He is

Does the Father truly love us? (He does)
Does the Spirit move among us? (He does)
And does Jesus, our Messiah, hold forever those He loves? (He does)
Does our God intend to dwell again with us? (He does)

Is anyone worthy? Is anyone whole?
Is anyone able to break the seal and open the scroll?
The Lion of Judah who conquered the grave
He is David's root and the Lamb who died to ransom the slave

From every people and tribe
Every nation and tongue
He has made us a kingdom and priests to God
To reign with the Son

Is He worthy? Is He worthy
Of all blessing and honor and glory?
Is He worthy? Is He worthy?
Is He worthy of this?

He is, He is

Sun, Aug 25, 2019 - 11:32pm
Boggs

He is worthy

Chris Tomlin - Is He Worthy? (Lyric Video)
Mon, Aug 26, 2019 - 12:49am
NW VIEW

Rabbi Cahn is writing again!

I do like the spirit of Greg Hunter, a sincere man. I see he has Rabbi Jonathan Cahn on his video, again, selling another ear tickler, and making huge fiat. Do we remember the millions of books that the rabbi sold and nothing happened? Harbingers, blood moons, Book of Mysteries and now the Oracle? It is more than just following the money:

>>>>>>>

2 Thessalonians 2:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The age we now live in needs REVIVAL and more speculations and false hopes will drive even more to a lost faith. Did we already forget that we were to call no man on earth "rabbi"? That should have been the starting place for Greg. Mr. Cahn's track record is as good as mine in picking mining stocks. He is a guest speaker upon many of the diverted t.v. religious programs. Yep, this will not be his last mystery book.

When we see a true prophet come forth, he will not be on TBN, but may be found walking the streets of Jerusalem, before being killed by angry mobs. Let up pray for Greg, hoping he will understand that true discernment comes from within, already receiving it as the Lord IS DISCERNMENT. Don't be deceived again. jmo Jim (I will continue to watch Greg, hoping he will begin to walk in the True Discernment within).

Mon, Aug 26, 2019 - 8:11am
sierra skier
-
ID

Greg Hunter

He is a stable of listening for me during my bowflex workouts every other day. He has a sound head on his shoulders and a great reverence for the Lord our God. It is such a shame that he along with so many others has been misled by the false steeple houses of worship. I pray he will discover the lord within when the time comes.

Mon, Aug 26, 2019 - 8:28am
NW VIEW

Good morning SS

I also try to watch Greg. He tried to expose the folly, anywhere he finds it. He is not the only Christian who has fallen into the trap of listening to false prophets and rabbi's. "If" Cahn was truly a prophet or even one who had discovered the "Mystery", it would be: "Jesus Christ in you, the hope of glory", throwing off his old testament robes, and fully coming to the finished work of the Cross. Now that would be a book of his that would be worth reading. As long as he is "rabbi", the blinded Jewish Roots movement will prosper. Come out and be separate says the Lord, as it is written. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IT IS WRITTEN:

Colossians 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

<<<<<<<<<<<

Now, even today, if the steeple houses could discover, the pew setters being enlightened, a "revelation" of this wonderful mystery, receiving Jesus the Christ within, becoming a part of the third temple, having been under construction of the fulfillment of Pentecost long ago, the Christian world be be active and alive. Repentance would be preached even from the streets.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version (KJV)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Mon, Aug 26, 2019 - 8:49am
sierra skier
-
ID

JWR has another good quote.

The Editors’ Quote of the Day: 1 “At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants. And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.” – Matthew 18 (KJV) James Wesley Rawles August 25, 2019
Mon, Aug 26, 2019 - 11:24am
NW VIEW

Beware of the concision:

Philippians 3:2-14 King James Version (KJV)

2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We also say: Beware of wolves in rabbi clothing! These are they that rejected our Lord, made sure He was crucified, rejected by the chief priests, rabbi's and the House of Israel, even as it is today. They try to rewrite Acts 15, bringing the gentile nations back to the dead empty temple worship, a blind priestcraft that was rejected by our Lord, read Matthew 23. Jim

Mon, Aug 26, 2019 - 11:34am
NW VIEW

Fulfilled in our generations:

2 Timothy 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. <<<<<<<<<<< Sound doctrine is difficult to find these days. So many have bit on the apples, in the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, set up in the steeple houses and religious t.v. programing. Jim
Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 6:03pm
Boggs

NW & SS

Is this thread for those who don't go to church?

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 6:29pm
Boggs

John owen

His oblation, or "offering himself up to God for us without spot, to purge our consciences from dead works," Heb. 9:14; "for he loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood," Rev. 1:5. "He loved the church, and gave himself for it, that he might sanctify and cleanse it," Eph. 5:25, 26; taking the cup of wrath at his Father's hands due to us, and drinking it off, "but not for himself," Dan. 9:26: for, "for our sakes he sanctified himself," John 17:19, that is, to be an offering, an oblation for sin; for "when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly," Rom. 5:6;--this being that which was typified out by all the institutions, ordinances, and sacrifices of old; which when they were to have an end, then said Christ, "Lo, I come to do thy will." Now, though the perfecting or consummating of this oblation be set out in the Scripture chiefly in respect of what Christ suffered, and not so much in respect of what he did, because it is chiefly considered as the means used by these three blessed agents for the attaining of a farther end, yet in respect of his own voluntary giving up himself to be so an oblation and a sacrifice, without which it would not have been of any value (for if the will of Christ had not been in it, it could never have purged our sins), therefore, in that regard, I refer it to his actions. He was the "Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world," John 1:29; the Lamb of God, which himself had provided for a sacrifice. And how did this Lamb behave himself in it? with unwillingness and struggling? No; he opened not his mouth: "He was brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he opened not his mouth," Isa. 53:7. Whence he saith, "I lay down my life. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again," John 10:17, 18. He might have been cruciated on the part of God; but his death could not have been an oblation and offering had not his will concurred. "But he loved me," saith the apostle, "and gave himself for me," Gal. 2:20. Now, that alone deserves the name of a gift which is from a free and a willing mind, as Christ's was when "he loved us, and gave himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour," Eph. 5:2. He does it cheerfully: "Lo, I come to do thy will, 0 God," Heb. 10:9; and so "his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree," I Pet 2:24. Now, this oblation or offering of Christ I would not tie up to any one thing, action, or passion, performance, or suffering; but it compriseth the whole economy and dispensation of God manifested in the flesh and conversing among us, with all those things which he performed in the days of his flesh, when he offered up prayers and supplications, with strong cries and tears, until he had fully "by himself purged our sins, and sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high," Heb. 1:3, "expecting till his enemies be made his footstool," chap. 10:13,--all the whole dispensation of his coming and ministering, until he had given his soul a price of redemption for many, Matt. 26:28. But for his entering into the holy of holies, sprinkled with his own blood, and appearing so for us before the majesty of God

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 7:15pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Boggs

NW VIEW Started this thread to share the word of God and share his faith in the Lord our God. Going or not going to church is not the issue. The true way to receive the Lord our God is by receiving him within, not from a steeple house with engraven images and false idols. If you are able to receive the Lord within while attending a 'church' more power to one, but our bodies are the true temple of Jesus and our Lord and we must receive them from within.the Lord our god.

I hope I expressed that correctly, after all I am only human and imperfect. This thread is for those who would care to share faith in

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 7:43pm
Boggs

SS

”not from a steeple house with engraven images and false idols”. We don’t even have a cross in my church, so I’m a little baffled by the “engraven images and false idols”. Please explain.

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 7:55pm Boggs
NW VIEW

Hi Boggs

I realize that you are new to this forum. You could gain some insight if you read the posts over the last few years. I am not here to talk to those who go to or do not go to a system. We are here to challenge the believers to come back to the Word of God, and reject the false doctrines of men and demons.

You ask:

"Is this thread for those who don't go to church?" This shows that you think the "church" is a building to go to. The "Church" is not a building, not a steeple house, but is the called out people, having received Christ within, in any locality. The people who live in our town and are saved, are the Church of our community. Like the Church at Tacoma, or the Church at Portland, etc. See the seven Churches in the Book of Revelations. (The born again believers are the Church and the building is a house with a steeple, just like George Fox, long ago, taught the assemblies)

We the pastor says": Welcome to our church, or this is the house of God, he is blinded and in the old testament. When the leadership does not understand the New Covenant, hanging on to old testament concepts, it is time to run.

Thanks Boggs, you are refreshing to me and I hope you will dig into the Word of God for yourself and not listen to 40,000 differing denominations, teaching error. Jim

It is written:

Romans 16:5

“Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.”

<<<<

Hebrews 12:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

<<<<

Hebrews 3:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jesus did not come to start a denomination, but wanted unity of Spirit. He did not have them gather in steeple houses but homes and that is the way it was started , until a priestcraft and Satan thought they had a better plan. The old stone temple is OVER. The New Covenant has a Temple, a Body of Believers, with Christ as the Head over all things. We are "living stones" as it is written. The early Church did not sit on pews, pay their tithes, and establish a new overlords as priests.

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 8:03pm
Boggs

But know this

I am not here to preach, I am here for you to remind me every day of how good our God is. And I hope I will remind you of the same things.
Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 8:22pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

That was a good word.

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 8:44pm
Boggs

Yes Jim

There is the visible church with members and names on the roll. They go to “church” and believe that’s their duty to God. But we who are of the invisible church know that our only hope is found in the the person of Jesus. And this Jesus is not only the propitiation of our sins, and not only is he our mediator, but he intercedes for us daily before the throne of God. However, there are many of us in the visible church who are in the invisible. And one more thing, I have never met you or SS, but you have the same best friend as me.

Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 9:05pm
NW VIEW

Jesus said it well in John 5

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. 41 I receive not honour from men. 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yes, the old covenant Jews did not believe the word, not even the words of Moses. Jesus came and they completely rejected His Word, even to this day. After Pentecost, the Spirit was available to enter the Church, the people, just like the 120 in the upper room. Jesus still warns us to believe His Word. I could sit with a thousand denominational assembly members, telling them to return to Christ and the teaching of His apostles, and few would listen. (I have done that). My direction is not to make converts from the divided systems of men but to preach the Word, in season and out of season. All of the thousand will justify their involvement in their divided system, giving reasons for their walk of truth and understanding, and none in total agreement with each other. We, in the local Church, which has met in homes, repented, decades ago, of being involved in divisions, just as the warning in Corinthians and other places. Pray that the Lord will send a George Fox or a true prophet to your assembly.
Tue, Aug 27, 2019 - 9:05pm
Boggs

Let this mind be in all three of us

5Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by Solsson, 2 hours 52 min ago
by sierra skier, Sep 18, 2019 - 8:38pm
by NW VIEW, Sep 18, 2019 - 4:37pm
randomness