THREAD OF FAITH -

2197 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, May 21, 2019 - 2:33pm
NW VIEW

Looking for the Mystery of Life?

Colossians 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, oh yes, there it is again, the Revelation, the Inner workings, the Mystery for the Gentile nations, nothing less than "Christ in you, the hope of glory"! This is what mankind seeks, this is where we understand that we are the House of God, the third Temple, not made from wood and stones. What value is a temple if the Lord of all is not within?

When the Lord enters His Temple, whos Temple we are, the Mystery of the universe is made manifest. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Tue, May 21, 2019 - 10:42pm
Trail Trekker

someone asked me who and where they come from and all I knew is that they are Jews from the tribes that will reach all corners at end times. Are they ones that lived before and God puts them here or born into the world normally and put into action at Gods timing?

Wed, May 22, 2019 - 9:48pm (Reply to #2163)
NW VIEW

T.Trekker and 144,000

This is an involved subject and few are in agreement. I have had some long term views but it is only speculation for I have not been given any revelation on the subject, even though it is in the Book of Revelations:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Revelation 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We see that these few, have the Father's Name written "in" their foreheads. Yes, this is the Lamb's Father, Jesus Himself and they have this wonderful seal, written "In".

They were "redeemed" from the earth. Not defiled, following the Lamb (Jesus), being the "first fruits" unto God and the Lamb. Oh happy day! Then we see an angel, flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting Gospel,to preach to them still on the earth. Then we see the fall of Babylon.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Some believe that only 144,000 will actually be saved in the end of days. Some think that the number is not fixed but just a sampling of a larger amount. Some think that this is the rapture. Some think that this is the "Bozrah event, Rev. 12, where the True Church is taken into the wilderness for 3 and one half years. If I remember correctly, the JW's think that they are the 144,000.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Then we have Rev.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Where we see 12,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel. Some think there will be 144,000 from the original 12 tribes, preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, during the last 3.5 years, before the Lord returns. We do see in v.9 that a multitude that no man could number, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands, just like the palms when Jesus entered Jerusalem, long ago, becoming the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

T. Trekker: Summing this up is difficult, and all think they have the answers and they are all divided. We need more knowledge, coming out of speculations, and I will wait for it. This I do know, I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. Jim

Thu, May 23, 2019 - 8:56pm
NW VIEW

An observation!

Mankind seems to be drawn to "structure"! We like to fit into a system that robs our independence. I have noticed that there are many Muslims, converting and becoming steeple house Christians. Africa has continual converts, but where do they go for fellowship? Jesus Himself is appearing to many Muslims, and their lives are changed forever. However, where will they find a true local Church? They deposit themselves in local dead religious systems of men and demons, for they love structure and laws to control their lives. Yes, they were praying five times a day, reading their book, and following strick laws. They left that behind and now have fallen into an equally bad pit, structure and laws of men or laws given to the old testament Jews.

When the local Church was infiltrated by wolves in sheep clothing, long ago, only a Remnant remained, staying true to the calling of the Lord. Most will rejoice when a false religion is left behind but fail to weep of the continual loss, seeing the new convert lodged in the steeple of structure. Oh what a heartache, the new convert cannot find the local Church. jim

Fri, May 24, 2019 - 11:26am
NW VIEW

Interesting Canadian article:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/canada-moves-to-ban-christians-from-d...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And a good comment section, like:

Lydia Church says

May 24, 2019 at 12:53 am

It’s a good thing that I AM a Christian! For such a time as this. Who will be His witnesses in the dark days ahead? I know I will. We will be persecuted, yes. We will also follow Him into glory. I’m in. Many cowards will run, this I know. For beforehand, He told us so. That we would be persecuted, and that many would depart as a result and even betray one another. It won’t be the first time either.

Those who are proposing this bill are the ones guilty of ‘hate,’ and ‘hate speech,’ not Christians in any way. We are ‘anti-hate’ because we are against those who are against us. Christians preach the truth, sodomy is a sin, islam is a false religion. If they hate on us for that, then they are the haters. But those who hate the truth call truth ‘hate.’ No surprise there!

HOW TO PROCEED?
Keep on preaching the truth and boldly proclaim and demonstrate the truths of Christianity in the public square!

“But so that it spreads no further among the people, let us severely threaten them, that from now on they speak to no man in this name.” So they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.” Acts 4; 17-20

BUT LORD, I’M A CHICKEN, HOW DO I PROCEED?
Pray.
“Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.” Acts 4; 29-31

BUT WHAT IF I’M PERSECUTED?
“And the high priest asked them, saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man’s blood on us!”
But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus whom you murdered by hanging on a tree. Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.”
Acts 5; 27-32

DO IT ANYWAY!
WE ARE HIS WITNESSES!

A couple of extras:

1. I was in a doctor’s office today and happened to scan the magazines and found a TIME magazine that had a headline something to the effect of: Populist leaders in Europe uniting to divide Europe… it was the same propaganda we are seeing everywhere else from the puppet mouth pieces. Time magazine is no exception! And once again, NO, they have it all backwards. The populist leaders are uniting for the good of Europe, the anti populist leaders are uniting to divide Europe. What is dividing Europe??? It was fine before the muslim migrant invasions came! Now it is a tale of two cities. You do the math, Time magazine!

2. I have seen so much news over the last week about leftist violence, and lately, even abuse against the elderly. It happens at abortion clinics, peaceful demonstrations, etc. The evil sinners out there are getting so hateful, violent, brutal, they have no conscience at all anymore! They don’t want to hear that they are sinners and need to repent. They don’t want the gospel preached to them. They don’t want to hear about the rights to life of unborn babies and the alternatives to murder. So they run down elderly ladies who offer lovingly to pray for them. I can’t see the news anymore without crying for these victims of leftist violence.

3. On that note, I see more people in powerful positions advocating for violence and more promotion of the agenda of sin, it is all escalating like I knew it would. But it is SO ugly!!! Anyway, there was one guy who was calling for fascism to fight fascism in the name of anti fascism or something like that. In a nutshell the left just wants to crush all dissent with violence. They don’t honor the freedom of speech or anything like that because the possibility exists for dissent against them. So in order to fight perceived ‘tyranny,’ they use tyranny! They are becoming what they hate the most in order to fight it! It is so irrational it’s beyond words. I know this is nothing new and we’ve seen this endlessly but it never ceases to shock. And yes, there is a time to fight, against those who can’t reason anymore (like nazi’s or jihadi’s), not against those who can (peaceful dialogue and democracy).

4. They can’t force you to do anything without your consent.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The real key to winning, is to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, coming out of organized religions and denominations, being the witnesses outside the camp. Jim

Fri, May 24, 2019 - 12:27pm
NW VIEW

Delivered? Who will accept?

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Col. 1 kjv >>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yes, we are the Church, written in the scriptures, and we have been delivered from the kingdom of darkness, which has invaded everything, yes everything, except the True Church, the Remnant, the heirs of the Kingdom. We are the light of the world, as He is the Light of the world, however, what value is our Light if we walk in darkness? Jim
Fri, May 24, 2019 - 9:03pm
NW VIEW

Interesting Trunews today, including possible Crypto-gold!

Trump City to Gold Crypto: TRUNEWS Team Wraps-up This Week's Top Headlines
Wed, May 29, 2019 - 9:20pm (Reply to #2168)
Trail Trekker

Tru News

Very interesting indeed to learn about trumps political souvenir shop of LGBT T-shirts.

Thu, May 30, 2019 - 1:27pm (Reply to #2169)
NW VIEW

T. Trekker, it's a big swamp!

It is almost impossible to drain the swamp if we are standing in it. It is impossible if we invite more swamp advisors to swim within, and expect a cleansing. The man who seeks to make the swamp great again must know how to drain it and keep it drained.

We expect too much from our current drainer. Every direction he looks, alligators with hidden agendas and hungry for easy meals. Oh how can the drainer keep the swamp dwellers happy?

The drainer has surrounded himself with multiple steeple house leaders, mostly cultish, departing from the Faith, deceivers of the nations, famous and lacking the Word of the Lord, false prophets making up a White House swamp flock.

Oh how we need a true Joseph and one who has true favor from the Lord, a calling as Joseph was sent to Pharaoh:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+41&version=KJV

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The drainer will never be successful if he listens to the false religious prophets of these end days. He has the famous ones in his office, all giving their altered views of what he is to do and not one Joseph to be found. The drainer must first come to "repentance" in his own life, before he will have the blessings of a "swamp drainer". jmo Jim

Sat, Jun 1, 2019 - 11:42am
NW VIEW

Mortal Man, a lesson to learn:

Ezekiel 11

1 God's spirit lifted me up and took me to the east gate of the Temple. There near the gate I saw twenty-five men, including Jaazaniah son of Azzur and Pelatiah son of Benaiah, two leaders of the nation. 2 God said to me, "Mortal man, these men make evil plans and give bad advice in this city. 3 They say, "We will soon be building houses again. The city is like a cooking pot, and we are like the meat in it, but at least it protects us from the fire.' 4Now then, denounce them, mortal man." 5 The spirit of the Lord took control of me, and the Lord told me to give the people this message: "People of Israel, I know what you are saying and what you are planning. 6 You have murdered so many people here in the city that the streets are full of corpses. 7 "So this is what I, the Sovereign Lord, am saying to you. This city is a cooking pot all right, but what is the meat? The corpses of those you have killed! You will not be here - I will throw you out of the city! 8 Are you afraid of swords? I will bring soldiers with swords to attack you. 9 I will take you out of the city and hand you over to foreigners. I have sentenced you to death, 10 and you will be killed in battle in your own country. Then everyone will know that I am the Lord. 11 This city will not protect you the way a pot protects the meat in it. I will punish you wherever you may be in the land of Israel. 12 You will know that I am the Lord and that while you were keeping the laws of the neighboring nations, you were breaking [my ]laws and disobeying [my ]commands." 13 While I was prophesying, Pelatiah dropped dead. I threw myself face downward on the ground and shouted, "No, Sovereign Lord! Are you going to kill everyone left in Israel?" 14 The Lord spoke to me. 15 "Mortal man," he said, "the people who live in Jerusalem are talking about you and those of your nation who are in exile. They say, "The exiles are too far away to worship the Lord. He has given us possession of the land.' 16"Now tell your fellow exiles what I am saying. I am the one who sent them to live in far-off nations and scattered them in other countries. Yet, for the time being I will be present with them in the lands where they have gone. 17 "So tell them what I, the Sovereign Lord, am saying. I will gather them out of the countries where I scattered them, and will give the land of Israel back to them. 18 When they return, they are to get rid of all the filthy, disgusting idols they find. 19 I will give them a new heart and a new mind. I will take away their stubborn heart of stone and will give them an obedient heart. 20 Then they will keep my laws and faithfully obey all my commands. They will be my people, and I will be their God. 21 But I will punish the people who love to worship filthy, disgusting idols. I will punish them for what they have done." The Sovereign Lord has spoken. 22 The living creatures began to fly, and the wheels went with them. The dazzling light of the presence of the God of Israel was over them. 23 Then the dazzling light left the city and moved to the mountain east of it. 24 In the vision the spirit of God lifted me up and brought me back to the exiles in Babylonia. Then the vision faded, 25 and I told the exiles everything that the Lord had shown me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mankind is still packing their idols, weighing them down with sin, and judgment is at our doorsteps. jmo Jim

Sat, Jun 1, 2019 - 11:03pm
NW VIEW

Peter Whyte said:

The Body of Christ is a spiritual organism, not an organization. It is nevertheless tangible and visible because it is composed of people we can see and touch. Every member of Christ’s Body is connected directly to Him, and we are ONE SPIRIT with Him and with each other. You cannot decide whether you want to be a member of the Body, because you cannot join it, neither can you leave it. You are a member only if the Spirit of Christ dwells in you (Rom. 8:9-11). A human body would be dead if it were cut into pieces. Likewise, the Body of Christ could not live if it were divided; but it is very much alive and therefore is not divided. If we look at the denominations and sects and think that they are the divided Body of Christ, we will be deceived. Not one of them is the true Body of Christ. Within these “churches” are people who are members of the true Body of Christ, yet their instructions are NOT THE BODY. Each institution is in reality a faction commanding loyalty to its doctrine, organization, constitution or traditions, which it uses to distinguish and SEPARATE its self and its members from others. These divisions can only exist as long as Christians are not Kingdom-minded and give allegiance to their denominations under the reign of Queen Babylon rather than to King Jesus. These visible and paralyzing divisions EXIST ONLY INSIDE THE INVISIBLE WALLS OF THE SPIRITUAL CITY OF BABYLON and prevent the saints from filling the earth, subduing the enemy and reigning corporately upon the earth. The behavior of God’s children or their ignorance does not change their SON-SHIP. It may spoil their fellowship and estrange them, but the child born of the will of God remains His child, EVEN IN BABYLON. God sees the Body of Christ as ONE BODY. He says it is ONE BODY. Therefore it is ONE BODY AND CANNOT BE DIVIDED. We need to see the Body of Christ the way God sees it. Every soul who is truly in a living relationship to God through Jesus Christ is joined to all others who have the same relationship. They may not agree with each other, they might not be willing to acknowledge each other, but they have all been baptized INTO ONE BODY (Eph. 4:4,5). But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just has He desired (1 Cor. 12:18). God joins us to PEOPLE; not denominations or organizations. We cannot choose those people to whom we wish to be closely related. God decides this. We must learn to see who God has connected to us. We can only be directly joined to a small number of other people. They must have access to us and we to them, and there must be ongoing communication. How do we know who they are? By the revelation of the Holy Spirit and the practical realities of our life situations. They have to be people with whom we live or work and have continuing fellowship. “Fellowship” does not only mean attending the same meetings and taking communion bread and wine together. It is possible to do these things and have no real Body fellowship, no true koinonia. Koinonia is a sharing in the deepest sense, not only in participating in assemblies, but sharing of our lives in a covenant commitment embracing every sphere of life. The apostle John said that the apostles’ fellowship (koinonia) was with the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, and that he desired us to have this same fellowship. Fellowship of this type is only possible if we walk in the light and abide in the light. The test of koinonia is whether we love our brothers and sisters with unfeigned Christlike love (1 John 1:3-2:11). If we do not actually love each other with the unselfish love of Christ, then we cannot have koinonia. The problem is that church structures and traditional understandings of church relationships do not generally allow for this type of fellowship. It might be discussed, studied in Scripture and preached about, but in practice there is no reality. We generally fail to move from words to practical reality. Our relationships, our fellowships, are too shallow. The “churches” of Judaistic Christianity generally preclude the proper functioning of the Body of Christ. One qualifies for membership by agreeing with the doctrinal statement of the “church.” He remains in good standing by attending meetings, having good moral character and giving money to the “church.” These qualifications for membership of men’s “churches” do not identify the members of the Body of Christ. It is possible for a person to fulfill all these qualifications for “church membership” and yet NOT BE A MEMBER OF CHRIST’S BODY. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is clearly directed at believing “church members.” He calls to the churches and request HIS PEOPLE TO COME OUT OF THE SPIRITUAL CITY OF BABYLON. The Holy Spirit and the Bride of Christ say “come” (or come out), and we must heed this command if we thirst for the FREE WATER OF LIFE, which is the EXPERIENCE OF TRUE BODY LIFE, and ONLY FLOWS WITHIN THE CITY OF NEW JERUSALEM. Men have made false doctrines about being in a “Body of Christ” which delude and deceive us so that we wrongly believe that we are joined to “a Body” if we belong to a “church.” This is an intellectual concept and subtly deceives millions, because they do experience BODY LIFE IN REALITY. They are joined to other people by organizational or doctrinal ties which are the Babylonian substitute for the relationship we are required by God to have. TRUE BODY LIFE only exists when we are joined to each other by the BONDS OF THE NEW COVENANT established in the blood of Christ. We can only enjoy membership of Christ’s Body if we enter into and keep the New Covenant with other people in obedience to God. The individual Christian family and the whole family of God only functions correctly when the STANDARD OF OUR UNION IS THE NEW COVENANT. The New Covenant requires total commitment of ourselves to God and OTHER PEOPLE, not to a “church” or denomination or organization. A husband and wife enter into a godly marriage for better or worse, in sickness or in health, and bestow upon one another all their worldly goods. This is what it means to enter covenant relationship. To experience the Body of Christ in reality is to be joined to other Christians at this level of commitment. A member of the Body of Christ is a “lively stone” joined to other “lively stones”. The member SUPPORTS AND SUSTAINS other members and is supported and sustained by them. However, this is NOT SOMETHING WHICH CAN BE EXPERIENCED BY ANY FORMULA OR PATTERN. Babylon will always COUNTERFEIT the things of New Jerusalem, and many “churches” offer something which appears to be Body life. To distinguish the true from the false we must remember GOD’S DEFINITION OF THE NEW COVENANT. God promised that He would put His laws into our minds and write them on our hearts. This means that the New Covenant is a spiritual covenant that WORKS OUT FROM WITHIN US. It is not something that is imposed from an external source. That is always the method of Babylon. God puts a desire in our spirits (hearts) to function in New Covenant relationship with other people. Jesus Christ personally joins the members of His Body together. He is the Builder of His Church. Only God can join “lively stones” together, and He places us “in the Body just as He desires.” (1 Cor. 12:18). As we enter the Kingdom of God we must repent of our Babylonian church memberships and see the Body of Christ as He sees it and see the place in it where God has really placed us. We must review and assess the degree of our obedience to the King and our loyalty to His Kingdom. If Babylon, the great whore, has a stronger hold on our allegiance than the King, then we are HER HARLOT DAUGHTERS. We are unfaithful to our Husband, Christ. Babylon makes us spiritual harlots as she made Israel spiritual harlots centuries before Christ. True life in the Body of Christ is being married to Christ. It involves a spiritual union that transcends every relationship between people except that of perfect holy matrimony. The Body of Christ is people who are joined to Christ and to each other by and in the Holy Spirit. JESUS SEES US AS HIS OWN FLESH BECAUSE WE ARE MEMBERS OF HIS BODY. He nourishes and cherishes us because we have become His flesh. Through our LIFE UNION with the King and other members of His Body we enter into an intimate sharing of life with God the Father. This is true koinonia. This is the fellowship that the apostle John desires for us. Where there is this true fellowship there is the Church of the Kingdom, the Body of Christ in physical reality. Where there is not this true fellowship there is no true experience of the Body of Christ in physical reality, although there may be “church” services, the Lord’s Supper, baptism, Bible studies, good works and evangelism. Religious activities do not make or form the Body of Christ. It is only THE LIFE OF GOD truly functioning in Christian lives that produces the Body of Christ. We must learn to distinguish between the “churches” of men and the Body in which HE LIVES. We need not be concerned about our differences of creed, ritual, institution and interpretation of Scripture. We must love one another and concentrate on the SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US TO HIMSELF AND TO EACH OTHER. When a disciple has developed a personal love relationship with Jesus in submission to Him, then that disciple will enjoy true Body Life, because he will love ALL other disciples. Without obedience to the King, we cannot have the Kingdom. Without the Kingdom we cannot experience and enjoy the Body of Christ. The King must be free to function in His Body, but He will not coerce or dominate His wife. He patiently awaits her voluntary response to His Spirit.

Tue, Jun 4, 2019 - 8:17pm
NW VIEW

America the Beautiful??

LGBT Equality Act: Will President Trump and Republicans Submit to Gay Gestapo?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes Sodom has infiltrated almost every nation upon the planet and Israel and the USA are leading the way to the pit. What will be the outcome? The judgments of the Book of Revelations, billions will suffer loss of life, even as the perverted still shake their fists at the Lord of Heaven and earth. Do we really believe that America will be great again? Do we have any inner Light, showing us that a divided house cannot stand? Do we actually believe, that the steeple house systems of men and demons, will come to true repentance?

All will be given a chance to deny Christ, fearing the loss of their assets and jail time. It is coming and now is. Yes, the "great escape" has not happened and millions more will lose their faith, having believed a lie and never coming to the Truth. There is and has been a dividing of the sheep and the goats. This may be seen in the former Christian nation, as many True Sheep have left the feeding grounds, of false denominationalism. The systems of men have became havens of demons, departing from the scriptures, mostly enemies of the Cross, not all but most, and judgment will begin in the House of God, which is in His People, the Church. For those outside, what hope do they have>>>NONE!

jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 10:33-35 King James Version (KJV)

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Tue, Jun 4, 2019 - 11:06pm
NW VIEW

Lot had sons in law in Sodom who did not listen:

Genesis 19 King James Version (KJV)

19 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sodom is in our city, our development, our county, our state, & our nation. Sodom is in our local morning news broadcast team, our national news teams, many of our steeple house blinded leaders, our government leaders, and fed through Hollywood.

Oh how will we escape to coming tribulation? We have been Judaized and Sodomized. Fears have taken over those who should have taken stands. They have denied Christ, many from the pulpit, and He will also deny them in that day. jmo Jim

Wed, Jun 5, 2019 - 8:48pm
ag4me
-
owen sound, ON
Canada

The worse it gets, the closer we are.

2 Tim. 3:1 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness,4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God,5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

It will never be corrected, but it will be swept clean. We are living during the last kingdom of the image vision of Daniel. I am not expecting the current empire to be used to fix things, rather, it will be swept clean like the threshing floor in a stiff breeze.

Daniel 2:31“You, O king, were watching, and you saw an immense image. That image, which was huge and extremely bright, was standing in front of you, and its appearance was terrifying.32 The head of that image was of fine gold, its chest and its arms were of silver, its abdomen and its thighs were of copper,33 its legs were of iron, and its feet were partly of iron and partly of clay.34 You looked on until a stone was cut out, not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of clay and crushed them.35 At that time the iron, the clay, the copper, the silver, and the gold were, all together, crushed and became like the chaff from the summer threshing floor, and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them could be found. But the stone that struck the image became a large mountain, and it filled the whole earth.

Dan. 2:44“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,45 just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 2:12pm
NW VIEW

Zionism??????

2 Esdras

4Ezra.1

[1] The second book of the prophet Esdras, the son of Saraias, the son of Azarias, the son of Helchias, the son of Sadamias, the sou of Sadoc, the son of Achitob,
[2] The son of Achias, the son of Phinees, the son of Heli, the son of Amarias, the son of Aziei, the son of Marimoth, the son of And he spake unto the of Borith, the son of Abisei, the son of Phinees, the son of Eleazar,
[3] The son of Aaron, of the tribe of Levi; which was captive in the land of the Medes, in the reign of Artexerxes king of the Persians.
[4] And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
[5] Go thy way, and shew my people their sinful deeds, and their children their wickedness which they have done against me; that they may tell their children's children:
[6] Because the sins of their fathers are increased in them: for they have forgotten me, and have offered unto strange gods.
[7] Am not I even he that brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage? but they have provoked me unto wrath, and despised my counsels.
[8] Pull thou off then the hair of thy head, and cast all evil upon them, for they have not been obedient unto my law, but it is a rebellious people.
[9] How long shall I forbear them, into whom I have done so much good?
[10] Many kings have I destroyed for their sakes; Pharaoh with his servants and all his power have I smitten down.
[11] All the nations have I destroyed before them, and in the east I have scattered the people of two provinces, even of Tyrus and Sidon, and have slain all their enemies.
[12] Speak thou therefore unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord,
[13] I led you through the sea and in the beginning gave you a large and safe passage; I gave you Moses for a leader, and Aaron for a priest.
[14] I gave you light in a pillar of fire, and great wonders have I done among you; yet have ye forgotten me, saith the Lord.
[15] Thus saith the Almighty Lord, The quails were as a token to you; I gave you tents for your safeguard: nevertheless ye murmured there,
[16] And triumphed not in my name for the destruction of your enemies, but ever to this day do ye yet murmur.
[17] Where are the benefits that I have done for you? when ye were hungry and thirsty in the wilderness, did ye not cry unto me,
[18] Saying, Why hast thou brought us into this wilderness to kill us? it had been better for us to have served the Egyptians, than to die in this wilderness.
[19] Then had I pity upon your mournings, and gave you manna to eat; so ye did eat angels' bread.
[20] When ye were thirsty, did I not cleave the rock, and waters flowed out to your fill? for the heat I covered you with the leaves of the trees.
[21] I divided among you a fruitful land, I cast out the Canaanites, the Pherezites, and the Philistines, before you: what shall I yet do more for you? saith the Lord.
[22] Thus saith the Almighty Lord, When ye were in the wilderness, in the river of the Amorites, being athirst, and blaspheming my name,
[23] I gave you not fire for your blasphemies, but cast a tree in the water, and made the river sweet.
[24] What shall I do unto thee, O Jacob? thou, Juda, wouldest not obey me: I will turn me to other nations, and unto those will I give my name, that they may keep my statutes.
[25] Seeing ye have forsaken me, I will forsake you also; when ye desire me to be gracious unto you, I shall have no mercy upon you.
[26] Whensoever ye shall call upon me, I will not hear you: for ye have defiled your hands with blood, and your feet are swift to commit manslaughter.
[27] Ye have not as it were forsaken me, but your own selves, saith the Lord.
[28] Thus saith the Almighty Lord, Have I not prayed you as a father his sons, as a mother her daughters, and a nurse her young babes,
[29] That ye would be my people, and I should be your God; that ye would be my children, and I should be your father?
[30] I gathered you together, as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings: but now, what shall I do unto you? I will cast you out from my face.
[31] When ye offer unto me, I will turn my face from you: for your solemn feastdays, your new moons, and your circumcisions, have I forsaken.
[32] I sent unto you my servants the prophets, whom ye have taken and slain, and torn their bodies in pieces, whose blood I will require of your hands, saith the Lord.
[33] Thus saith the Almighty Lord, Your house is desolate, I will cast you out as the wind doth stubble.
[34] And your children shall not be fruitful; for they have despised my commandment, and done the thing that is an evil before me.
[35] Your houses will I give to a people that shall come; which not having heard of me yet shall believe me; to whom I have shewed no signs, yet they shall do that I have commanded them.
[36] They have seen no prophets, yet they shall call their sins to remembrance, and acknowledge them.
[37] I take to witness the grace of the people to come, whose little ones rejoice in gladness: and though they have not seen me with bodily eyes, yet in spirit they believe the thing that I say.

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 8:42pm
NW VIEW

Tomorrow, fiftieth day, Pentecost Sunday, Oh what a day!

The Church was born, the Spirit came to live within the believers, making them the House of God, the Temple of God and being the third Temple that was to come. This Temple has been under construction from the 1st. fulfilled Pentecost, almost 2000 years ago. Mankind, blinded believers, Judaizer's, false brethren, Jewish root's seekers, divided systems, and false prophets have been seeking a third temple made from the ashes of that which was destroyed in 70 A.D. The Lord will not enter the false 3rd. temple, in Jerusalem, but is the housing for the anti-Christ. Christians will not be allowed to enter the stone cold 3rd. temple, if it is built, for they will need to further deny Christ and His finished Work on the Cross, converting to old testament blinded followers of the laws of Moses. Many are already there, enemies of the Cross.

Therefore, we will celebrate the continual additions to the Temple, built by Christ Himself, for He said: "I will build My Church" and He was not speaking of steeple houses. Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

IT IS WRITTEN:

Acts 7:48-49 King James Version (KJV)

48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 10:01pm
NW VIEW

They were delivered from Egypt, settled in Israel &

this week they have their tens of thousands, parading throughout Israel,being Sodom, the coming judgment. Meanwhile, back in Cairo, we see the Egyptians praising Jesus and the Holy Spirit, which came at Pentecost. Yes, it is Sunday in Israel, right now, and the perverts are dancing upon their streets. An amazing turn about. I will sign along with Cairo:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

70 thousand Egyptian Christians sing Emmanuel - God is with us
Sun, Jun 9, 2019 - 9:00am
NW VIEW

Today, the end of days Exodus:

Yes, when Israel left Egypt, long ago, we assumed that the Spirit of God would never return to the half brothers of Isaac. However, Israel did pass through the Red Sea, and forty years of sin was only the beginning. Israel/Jerusalem, became the headquarters for the killing of their Lord. We cannot blame Egypt for the sins of the "chosen ones".

Today, Pentecost Sunday, will be celebrated by millions, around the globe and only a Remnant will have that blessing within. What is the "end of days Exodus" which we speak of ? It is nothing less than the departure of the Spirit of God, first given to the early Church, at Pentecost. The divided systems of men and demons has created an Exodus, the Godhead, Father/Son/Holy Ghost, leaving the detoured systems, being eliminated from their services, as the Lord still seeks out a People for His Own possession.

We see millions, coming to Christ, not just in Egypt or China but around the world. Yes, this is a sign. We, in the west, should feel like an Egyptian of old, seeing Moses and the children of God, departing our land, knowing that we have been "left behind", without any hope, an empty feeling. Oh, but wait, the Lord had a plan, even for Egypt. The departing Jews, still reject Christ, to this day and the Egyptians have found Him, received Him within, becoming the Church that will inherit the earth and the blessings of Life eternal. OH WHAT A DAY! The last departure to still come will be the gathering of the unsaved, removed from the earth, as the Remnant will inherit the land, as it is written everywhere, just as in the days of Noah.

If the assemblies, even today, do not come to repentance, seek out the Kingdom of God, they will suffer a great loss. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLdbQZ3zlqdjFHNuWEBS1HLuTXKK1A2OT3&v=...

Sun, Jun 9, 2019 - 12:55pm
NW VIEW

The Famine of Pentecost Sunday:

Amos 8:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, we have a famine in the land. Pentecost brought forth the Spirit, to live within the Church, which is the people who have received Him within. Oh how the enemy hated that day. He began introducing deceiving spirits, right into the assemblies. False prophets, false signs and wonders, false clergy, fake man made systems, and that harvest is ripe unto deceptions.

Do we really believe that the Lord is telling the prophets, within the systems of men, that the economy is tanking? Do we believe that the Lord wants us to become wealthy, prosperous, living the good life as the world is starving? Do we believe that He is centered on a rapture, giving dates, along with all the folly within?

The Lord has His true prophets and Seers. He knows those who are His, the called out ones, the Church, the House of God, His Body. Yes, there is a Remnant grouping, across the planet, and they are seeing and hearing a differing message. There are several notable prophets today, many with u-tube messages. The major problem is within their omitted messages to the Churches. They tickle the ears of the assemblies, never giving them the messages needed for the Church, lacking the Truth of the Kingdom of God, and the understanding of the Lord, the I AM, not the I have. The messages that will change the course of detoured Christianity, while it is still today. These prophets are not hearing.

We see prophet after prophet, and the Truth is still hidden. It will take true revelation for the believer to awaken. There is not a venu , not a steeple house, not a Christian t.v. program, which will receive a true prophet, for in that day, they will be exposed for their departures from the blessings of Pentecost and the departure from the message of the Cross, from the callings within the assemblies of Eph. 4: 11-12, for reverting to old testament structures, even the blinded priesthood of the Jews, all leaving the divided man in a deceived state.

jmo Jim

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 - 12:52pm
NW VIEW

Randy said:

THE HEADLINES-BY RANDY CONWAY

I took a look at the headlines today
I was interested in what they had to say
Before I could get through them I had to stop and pray
It appears by the news we haven’t many more days.

It seems treason is rampant across the nation
From the very lowest to the highest stations
Censorship has become completely out of control
And only the Christian or conservative voice is put on hold

Strange creatures popping up in home security cameras
And soy boys wearing lace thinking they are glamorous
I couldn’t find a positive report regarding finances
Just a million lies to insure a few get personal advances

It was reported that people were dying in clusters,
Such strange events I thought we might need the ghostbusters
Speaking of paranormal it seems were close to disclosure
But when aliens are presented we will suffer from such exposure.

The tar pits are boiling and volcanoes are no longer dormant
The media desires to crucify any truthful informant
That has happened before in man’s history
Truth was crucified at Calvary.

Ebola or maybe “Ebola” is on the rise
The attack continues unabated on our skies
You ask why I said maybe, it is because of what I’ve learned
Lies are not uncommon when a pandemic is concerned

The LGBTQ army is fighting for control
And to legalize pedophilia is their goal
Sanctuary states and cities defy the law
And from every headline I see the marks of satan’s claws.
Once again the west is set on fire
Elsewhere the flood waters are rising higher
The weather wars have been unleashed
And now I’m afraid to continue to read.

One headline reported of a strange one eye sign
An occult symbol, extremely prevalent in our times,
Important to those believing they are chosen bloodlines
While in Jerusalem the intent is to build a Temple Shrine.

One report I thought would be entertaining
But to my spirit it was draining
It was a report about an old show on TV
And it seems it was more than fiction; we are sustenance for the “V.”

It seems that maybe the moon is shrinking
In the south a city is sinking
The children are no longer taught critical thinking
And an odor from Hellywood is stinking

The political divide is exponentially growing
The elite are becoming worried knowing
That a little more exposure is all it will take
Until the masses not just the few become awake

In the church house a New Age demon resides
On staff are mediums introducing Spirit Guides
Other gods are not something the True and Living God will abide
And Clergy Response Teams will be cause for a great divide

People have become lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
Without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, this is our world now not something happening slowly
Can judgment wait much longer when you consider the headlines and the state we’re in
Judgment begins in God’s own house and it is coming unless God’s people repent of sin.

I took a look at the headlines today
I was interested in what they had to say
Before I could get through them I had to stop and pray
It appears by the news we haven’t many more days.

If you think these reports all foolishness and conspiracy
Then your mind is clouded just the way principalities want it to be
People will perish for a lack of knowledge
And a delusion places the mind in bondage.

The world is changing but God does not change
He is the only hope no matter how strange
The world becomes - not just the headlines
Shake off your bias and see the signs.

He is an ever present help in times of trouble
Soon this world will become nothing more than rubble
Repentance is the master key to your survival
Because the headlines won’t change unless there is revival.

By Randy Conway