THREAD OF FAITH -

2301 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, May 9, 2019 - 8:47am
NW VIEW

Update on the African Tent!

I received an e-mail, this morning, from my RSA brother in the Lord. It has the "good and the bad", just like we see in this life:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The tent meetings have been going well. In the 3rd campaign we had 48 people saved. When I left I told S. to pitch the tent for the Passover week-end but he didn’t do that. Instead he joined in Babylon’s meetings. On the Thursday evening he went to the first meeting with his wife. They left reasonably early for just after that a storm came up, lightning struck the church, a wall collapsed killing 13 people and injuring 21. I told him he needs to thank the Lord for getting him out of there.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I have known several who were once delivered from the shackles of denominationalism, set free in Christ, moving in the Gifts of the Spirit, working in the Field that is white unto harvest, souls being saved and then: "Right back into bondage, sitting on a pew, their work and callings forgotten , departing from their callings."

"He that the Son sets free is free indeed". Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, May 9, 2019 - 7:05pm
Trail Trekker

Repentance

I’m discovering that some people are confused on the meaning of repentance and how it relates to growth with the lord.

Thu, May 9, 2019 - 11:46pm
NW VIEW

P.J. Spener, had some revelation:

At the close of the Thirty Years’ War in 1648, the Protestant countries, exhausted economically and suffering from the moral degradation of a generation brought up in conditions of violence and disorder, were also in a low and careless spiritual state. The Lutheran, and to a less degree the Reformed, churches were more occupied with a rigid orthodoxy than with a godly manner of life. Spener, born in Alsace in 1635, became at the age of 35 chief pastor of the Lutheran Church in Frankfurt. Deeply impressed with the crying need for reform in the Church, he held meetings, first in his own house and afterwards in the church, the aim of which was to bring into practice “the old apostolic way of church meetings ... as Paul in I Corinthians 14 describes it, when those who have gifts and knowledge should also speak and, without disorder and strife, express their pious thoughts on the matters in hand, and that the others might judge". The believers came together regularly, and an appointed subject was considered and a conversation on it took place. The men and women sat apart and only the men took part. It was understood that other people were not to be judged and that all gossip was excluded. At first edifying books were read and discussed, but later they confined themselves to the reading and general consideration of the New Testament. In many of the private meetings after this there followed questions, confessions or experiences, designed to bring out what was learned. Spener himself did not encourage this but kept to the exposition of the Word. He objected to names, as Pietist, Spenerite and others, as he did not want to found a sect, or that they should become a monkish community, but only that they should come back to the old and universal Christianity. Spener could allow and even support in other churches what he would not do himself. He felt that he had not himself the energy and force of a Reformer, but rather an ability to tolerate differences. He allowed the self-examination and confession that prevailed in some meetings but did not introduce them into his own, and valued the mysticism of some believers while confessing that he had had no experiences of the ecstasies they enjoyed in the revelation of the Bridegroom, nor of the Quietist self-abandonment that they practised. His desire was expressed in his words: “Oh that I knew a single assembly upright in all things, in doctrine, order, and practice, all that would make it what an apostolic Christian assembly should be in doctrine and life!" He did not expect an assembly “without weeds", but one where the preachers carried out their work in the leading of the Holy Spirit and the greater part of the hearers were such as had died to the world and led not only an honest but also a godly life. He said the greater part of professing Christians were not born again and many of the ministers of the Word did not understand as they should the true doctrines on which the steadfastness of the church depends. After a time the members of Spener’s church in Frankfurt abstained from the Lord’s Supper so that they might not take it with those who took it unworthily. ( The pilgrim Church, E.H. Broadbent)

Thu, May 9, 2019 - 11:50pm
NW VIEW

What Spence saw in the N.T. scriptures, do we?

1 Corinthians 14 King James Version (KJV) 14 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church. 5 I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying. 6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine? 7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped? 8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? 9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air. 10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification. 11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me. 12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church. 13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. 14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. 15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. 16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? 17 For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified. 18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all: 19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue. 20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men. 21 In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord. 22 Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe. 23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad? 24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: 25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. 26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying. 27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. 28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God. 29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. 30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace. 31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted. 32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. 34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. 36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only? 37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant. 39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues. 40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
Fri, May 10, 2019 - 6:53pm
NW VIEW

Interesting view, much is missing:

Sat, May 11, 2019 - 4:17pm
NW VIEW

A choice: Finding Hell, missing the Kingdom of God! Bad options!

Some say that Jesus never mentioned Hell, but they are mistaken:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Luke 16:19-31 King James Version (KJV)

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If one does not believe in Hell or the Kingdom of God, it changes nothing. Jesus came preaching "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand", as well as John had preached. He could have just preached about hell and given many more descriptions of the horrible place but chose to present a place, a Kingdom, an eternal home for His Family. He spent allot of time, short examples, short stories, parables, and almost all of them, on the Kingdom. For those who have received Him within, they are Sons of the Kingdom. This is our "current and eternal citizenship."

There are times when the believers should concentrate on the Kingdom within and run with that, knowing that hell awaits most who miss the age of Grace. It is better to walk in the knowledge and Life in the Kingdom, even now, than to seek out fire insurace, in a detoured system of men and demons. Jim

Sun, May 12, 2019 - 3:36pm
NW VIEW

Well,

we sat at the coffee shop, this morning, and had a great conversation with two older men, new friends in the bug out city. Somehow the subject of Jesus came forth. Both men were involved in steeple houses, and attended s.h. schooling. They both were really hurt by their experiences from the teachers and the clergy.

Oh the mess that has been made, over the last 1700 hundred years of divisions and folly. One man talked about the prosperity preachers of 30 years ago and the sin in that camp. These people today, are part of the millions who have departed from dead s.h. systems of men and demons. There is a great field, white unto harvest, right here in bugout land.

Oh that mankind could simply come to the Cross, repent of their sins, be baptized, receiving Christ within and follow Him only. If they could avoid the attraction of fellowship within the denominations, and follow the scriptures, praying for "revelation" of Jesus and His Church, the Body of Christ, the sons and daughters of His Kingdom. Learning to do as instructed, seeking His Kingdom FIRST!

Soon, the events of this world will overtake everything that can be shaken, leaving only that which can never be shaken. The making of a great America again, through laws and politicians, is not going to happen, without repentance, from the top to the bottom. It is only a hope, without merit, as the degeneration continues, while the demonic still comes from all quarters.

To be "found in Him", in the coming days, will be the Prize of this lifetime. Oh to know Him and the Power of His Resurrection. jmo Jim

Mon, May 13, 2019 - 5:17pm
NW VIEW

C.I.N.O.'s, Christian In Name Only, growing like weeds!

What actually is a Christian College or a Christian denomination? What is a Christian T.V. station or a Christian bookstore? What is a Christian Right Right Reverend or a Christian communion? Which bible translation is Christian and which denomination is biblically Christian? Where did Jesus call His followers Christians? Where did the bible record that the New Covenant was to make us into Christians? Where, within the scriptures, were we to be baptized into a "Christian denomination", joining the divided system of men, living and dying there, until the day we move to the grave?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< A article today:

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=12213

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, the world is filled with CINO's. By their fruits we will know them. Much of the fruit is rotted. Romans 10: 9-10! Jim

Mon, May 13, 2019 - 9:54pm
Trail Trekker

Repent & Revival

Aren’t they basically the same thing?

Mon, May 13, 2019 - 11:24pm
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker!

Repent and revival surly cross some of the same territory. It is the Lord who grants us repentance. A great blessing for sure. When repentance occurs, a revival comes forth from within. Repentance is noticed by all. The Lord see it, the devils hate it, the angels rejoice, the true Church is strengthened, and the demonic has lost their grip over us. This is why, it is written, "Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand".

Conviction is also a pathway to seeing our sinful state and repentance is directly before us. Without the conviction of sin, our nation is doomed. jmo Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 2 Tim, 2 kjv

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Tue, May 14, 2019 - 5:02pm
NW VIEW

Oh what a blessing today:

I walked into the custom home, being built by my son and grandson. I noticed that my son had ear phones, listening to something and asked him what he was listening to. He said Keith Green and several piano musicals.

When the kids were young, we took them with us into the mission fields. They loved the Keith Green music and still today after almost 40 years. Keith has departed long ago but his blessings to us still remains:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Keith Green: To Obey Is Better Than Sacrifice!
Tue, May 14, 2019 - 5:18pm
NW VIEW

To know Him!

Todays field report: I was outside of one the homes under construction and a married couple stopped. I did not know them and they were wanting to sell some vacant lots. We talked for awhile and then she talked about how their home was sold. She ended by saying something like: "I do not know if you believe in God but we do". I said: "I have an answer. >>> I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." They just stood there, speechless. I then said: "Did you feel what I said within"? She said no but I understand what you said. There are millions out there who know about Him and even believe something about the Lord and have not come to any knowledge of Who He is and receive Him within. I am not judging this couple but the world is filled with unsaved believers. They see the prosperity given by the Lord, selling their home but do not have the understanding that He wants to make his residence within them. jmo Jim
Tue, May 14, 2019 - 7:34pm
Trail Trekker

Within

Luke 17:20 Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come he replied to them by saying the kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display. 21 nor will people say, look here it is or see it is there for behold the kingdom of God is within you in your hearts and among you surrounding you .

Wed, May 15, 2019 - 7:53am
sierra skier
-
ID

TT, So Short yet So Sweet.

The Luke scripture is so definitive and short yet so complete. Great find.

Wed, May 15, 2019 - 7:54am
sierra skier
-
ID

TT, So Short yet So Sweet.

The Luke scripture is so definitive and short yet so complete. Great find.

Wed, May 15, 2019 - 8:52pm
NW VIEW

Oh Lord, we are in trouble! A daydream!

The old Seer, came from the high ground and sat at our picnic table. He said: "The entire world in in trouble, not just America. Murder through abortions, murder through conflicts, murder through demonic religions and even murder through the demonic works of mankind, has became the norm. Witchcraft and Satanism has invaded the divided religious system of men and demons. Corruption has settled like a cloud within the governments and the so-called church leaders. The label of Christian has been corrupted from the beginning. Everyone doing what is right in their own eyes. Corrupted bible colleges and corrupted clergy, along with corrupted religious t.v., having defined their own views of Christianity, which the Lord never instructed them to do.

The assemblies are filled with unwashed citizens of the world, looking for a comfortable set of doctrines to keep them in their sin. Judgment is coming! The deceived congregations have rejected the prophets, sent by the Lord, and looked for profits. The prosperity false gospel has set up the many for the love of money, to their downfall. The individuals have rejected their callings, seeing themselves as laymen, which the Lord never ordained for the New Covenant Church, as all are within the Priesthood of the believers. They have sold their birthrights for less than a bowl of stew. They have allowed Hollywood and the multiple demonic books into their homes, giving access to their families to the demonic world. The believing community needs a house cleaning, from their movies and books, to the steeple house system they attend. If repentance does not come, the end of days will be upon us and soon. Only a Remnant will be saved and what I have told you is part of the reasons."

He then headed back up the mountain trail. Jim

Thu, May 16, 2019 - 10:10pm
NW VIEW

Something is stirring, around America and

this video is worth an hour. Start at the beginning:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Alabama Abortion Law: Will Talmud or Holy Bible Values Prevail?
Sat, May 18, 2019 - 4:25pm
NW VIEW

Beware, that is what He said:

Matthew 16:6-12 King James Version (KJV)

6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.

8 Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?

9 Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?

12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That leaven has circled the globe, and may be found in many places, from finance, banksters, politics, and even the leaven of the Christian steeple houses. Surly the history books have been leavened to reflect an altered view of our relationship to the old, blinded covenant people.

It has been many years since I lost a old time friend over pointing out that the Church does not have Jewish Roots. Jesus is the Vine and we are the branches. We have been grafted into the Vine, not into the Jewish side of the branch. The Vine is nothing less than Christ Himself. Our Life does not receive the Flow of the Holy Spirit through the Jewish branch, but directly from the Vine.

Yes Jesus told us to BEWARE, however, we did not listen. The leaven speaks from the s.h. pulpit, Jewish robes and all the garb. The assembly has been overcome, returning to a failed old testament covenant, having never worked and now being revived in the deceived s.h. systems of men. Oh how can it be that the new testament believers have rejected the finished work of the Cross? How can it be that the pew setters, looking for Jewishness, have become "enemies of the Cross of Christ"? Deception has already arrived, long ago, as we did not listen to the Lord. He warned of the deceptions of the end times. That is now!

Yes the doctrine of the old covenant leaders, has invaded the assemblies, and a great price will be paid in that day. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

John 15 King James Version (KJV)

15 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Sun, May 19, 2019 - 9:02am
NW VIEW

Unless means Unless:

Matthew 5:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Many, within the divided denominations, hope for some level of "righteousness", being obtained by joining the system, praying, paying fiat as tithes, and sitting on their hard pews until the day they die. The scribes and Pharisees did the same. They attended the meetings, tried to follow the law of Moses, without success, and died in their lack of Righteousness. Many today seek the self- righteousness of the rejectors of Christ, through their Jewish roots, to their shame.

"If" we lack the understanding of the "finished Work of the Cross", lacking the revelation of Christ within, having joined the divided systems of men and devils, we truly have been overcome. The "remnant" that is saved, are the Overcomers.

How do we obtain the True Righteousness? We throw our own righteousness into the dung pile, having received Christ within, knowing that HE IS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and we receive His Righteousness as our own. Anything short of that position in Christ is defective. Jim

Sun, May 19, 2019 - 1:51pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

God Bless Alabama!

That video was definitely worth an hour not just for the coverage on the abortion issue but so many subjects were within it, it was great! Thanks for posting it NW View.

Rick made a statement that went “Legalized abortion in America is the result of Jewish values imposed on Christian America”. And what is developing is a clash between two religions, Judaism and Christianity where in Judaism abortion is a Jewish value and a Christian value is pro life. Exodus 21:22-23 is their belief in when life begins.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

randomness