THREAD OF FAITH -

2163 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Apr 19, 2019 - 6:42pm
NW VIEW

Good Friday Daydreamer:

Gary, Barb, Robert and I were taking our Good Friday walk, headed past a local steeple house, with a huge crowd outside on the lawn. We could see someone with a large sign, speaking to the people. Barb said that the sign said "Today we know of the sign of Jonah,given by the Lord to the Jewish nation:"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

The old man talking, was the Seer that we had seen before, coming down from the narrow pathway into the mountains. He was telling the assembly that there are other "signs", having been placed within their divided assemblies, not long after the first Good Friday, long ago.

They asked him to enter their s.h. and speak from the front of the building but he would not, saying that their building was not any holier than anywhere else. He said that he was there to point to the current signs. He said: "I see that there are degenerates, actually thinking they are married, within your fellowship. I see women with turned around collars, thinking they are clergy. I see the many, sitting upon pews, their entire lives, never entering into the work of the Kingdom. You have politicians who are reprobates, welcomed into your assembly and having communion with them, without fear. I see that you tithe great amounts, buying buildings, paying huge salaries, cars for the detoured pastors, while they preach a social gospel, and never ever coming to repentance, while the masses are hungry. Oh you are a rebellious generation, who will save you from hell? You still have never came to the knowledge of the Truth, which is only in Christ Jesus the Lord. The fires are coming, as it is written, and judgment will begin with the House of the Lord, which is the people and not just the buildings. You have bypassed the direct N.T. commandments for the traditions of men and demons. You have failed to understand the New Covenant in His Blood and many want to return to the blood of bulls and calves, as they are heading toward the gates of hell, without hope, deceived by demons and priestcraft. You prepare for Resurrection Sunday, without any understanding of its fulfillment, and the Easter baskets, Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies are a witness against you in the coming judgment. Pray that the Lord does not return when your children are gathering eggs in the steeple house lawns.

Yes, you seek signs, but the signs are everywhere, within your gatherings, your homes, and even your culture. If you enter into your divided s.h. again, on Resurrection Sunday morning, and yield to their folly, your guilt will remain. Today is the day of repentance, never again to walk in rebellion. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, as it is written".

The old Seer departed into the narrow pathway that leads to Life and we walked back home, pondering the "Way of Life" for ourselves.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.

21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.

22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. (Matthew 23)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Samuel 15:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Apr 20, 2019 - 10:23am
NW VIEW

Saturday Morning Reality and life changing!

Chris Tomlin - At The Cross (Love Ran Red) (Lyrics & Chords)
Sat, Apr 20, 2019 - 2:48pm
Trail Trekker

Happy Easter

Correction... Happy Resurrection Day!!

Sat, Apr 20, 2019 - 5:44pm (Reply to #2124)
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker

Resurrection Sunday always brings stunned faces. Even the atheists say "happy Easter" on Sunday. I was at the old boomer coffee shop this morning and as I left, a person said it to me and I said my usual, "Happy Resurrection Sunday to you". They usually clam up, in shock, and they are usually s.h. believers. My atheist sister wants to come to our yearly "Resurrection dinner", at our sons home, with many who are the Church. She will say happy Easter but denies the finished work of the Cross and Jesus as Lord of all. She cannot even mention the Resurrection for it is part of the Foundation of Christianity. Without His Resurrection, we are still lost in our sin.

It is also interesting, at the last supper, right before He headed to the Cross, for He said: "Do this in remembrance of Me:"

>>>>>>>>>

1 Corinthians 11:24-25 King James Version (KJV)

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This would have been a good place in history, and within the scriptures, for Him to have said: "Remember Me and acknowledge Me by worshipping the Goddess Estar, color many Easter eggs. pass out Easter baskets with chocolate bunnies, have Easter egg hunts and have your kids pictures taken, at the malls, sitting on the Easter bunny". However, one will have a difficult time finding that scripture but that fact will not slow down the flock heading to the divided steeple houses tomorrow. I must say, even though few will agree, that those who gather in the name of Estar, are actually "enemies of the Cross of Christ", needing to come to repentance while it is still available, being granted by the Lord and not the bunny.

The state of the divided systems of men and demons, is on the brink of judgment. It looks as if the only thing that will shake the pews is great tribulations, which are coming. When they finally see that there is not a pre-trib event and they are faced with the work of anti-Christ, most will fall even deeper into fear.

Tomorrow, will be a great blessing for the Church and at the same time, the most difficult people to talk to will be s.h. believers who say "happy Easter", and this is why the true Church suffers as "outcasts" from the systems of men and demons. jmo Jim

Sun, Apr 21, 2019 - 8:45am
NW VIEW

The Son is Rising, Happy Resurrection Day!

Don Francisco - He's Alive (Live)
Mon, Apr 22, 2019 - 6:57pm
NW VIEW

Seeking Jewish Roots??????

Was the Fire at Notre Dame an Act of Terrorism or an Act of God?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is another tempting topic, with an expanded NW VIEW, oh well.

Mon, Apr 22, 2019 - 8:58pm
NW VIEW

Even the experts are divided:

There is allot of discussions this week over the bombings of the buildings and the huge death tolls. Some are saying that all are "martyrs", and some say they are not. The Muslims say that those who blow up the non-Muslims are martyrs, gaining heaven, and even 72 virgins to keep them company in the afterlife. Some say they will be in hell. There are those who also teach that aborted babies will all be in Heaven. Some say they will not. We have others who were killed, by the thousands, in the past, in crusades, being promised eternal life in the Kingdom.

Jesus said:

>>>>>>>>>

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)

13 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

One must ask if being killed, by evil men, will give us salvation and a seat at the table in the Kingdom of God. Our natural man wants to believe so. We have had a long time view on the subject and it is difficult to even give those views. The scriptures are quite evident on this subject, throughout the entire N.T.. It is those views that is very divisive, and the differing views will not change the Truth within the Word of God. Yes, I will keep my view for the local Church, which we have done. Jim (Repentance is the Key)

Mon, Apr 22, 2019 - 10:47pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Repentance is the Key

You hit the nail on the head with that one.

The churches are being hit at an alarming pace in France. The stories behind the Notre Dame fire don't pass the smell tests.

Wed, Apr 24, 2019 - 10:05pm
NW VIEW

Matthew 4:17

Matthew 4:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If we have a view of the coming Kingdom, we need to have the understanding of the pathway forward. Many believe that going to steeple house on Sunday, paying their tithes, singing in the choir, teaching the Sunday school class, driving the s.h. bus, being an usher, cleaning the building for Sunday, and even praying for the sick and casting out demons is a sign of repentance. However, it is not.

Our nation has become a stronghold of sin and we export our filth across the planet. How will Hollywood survive the coming judgment? The gay rights agenda will not walk the pathway into His Kingdom. The millions of aborted children will cry out in the day of judgment. There is not any hope, for America or the world if repentance does not flood the land. Yes, only a "remnant " will be saved and that we understand. We should review the messages, to the seven Churches, in Revelations, as the Lord calls the Church to repentance. Jim

Fri, Apr 26, 2019 - 10:57pm
NW VIEW

No other false gospel:

Matthew 24:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It is not the prosperity gospel, not the divided s.h. gospels, not the altered bible schools gospel, not even the progressive gospels, but the "Gospel of the Kingdom" that will usher in the end of days.

Yes, the Kingdom of God is within you, and that Kingdom only arrives within, as we receive the King within. It is not the degenerate nor the Luke warm who will enter into or understand the Kingdom of God. There is no Kingdom within without the King within. He is building His Body, His Church, one Living Stone at a time, as we receive Him within, becoming the House of God, built by Him, being born anew into His Kingdom. This is the Last Temple that the Lord will build and all other temples are false structures. This Temple was started at Pentecost, long ago, and the Lord Himself is building His House, without the aid of mankind. Ye are the Temple of the Holy Spirit.

We then have no earthly father, no high priest or rabbi, as our Father and God are the Head of the Kingdom within. He who does not have Christ within is still lost in his sin. jmo jim

Sat, Apr 27, 2019 - 12:36pm
NW VIEW

The Kingdom by Peter Whyte, Ch. 1

When the Bible refers to the Kingdom of God, it normally refers to the Reign of God and not to the realm over which He reigns. However, in our modern idiom the first meaning of the word “kingdom” is the realm over which a king exercises his rule. A second meaning is the citizens who live in the king’s territories. If we approach the Scriptures only with this understanding of the word “kingdom”, we will not always understand what the Bible is saying. We must add the third, archaic concept, which is reigning, ruling and exercising authority. In the New Testament the predominant meaning of “the kingdom” is God’s reign or rule. The other meanings are seldom used. The Gospel of the Kingdom of God is best understood when rendered as “THE GOOD NEWS OF THE REIGN OF GOD.” The Kingdom of God is His rule, His authority, His government: to receive the Kingdom of God is to accept God’s government over our lives. Jesus said we must “receive the kingdom of God like little children” (Mark 10:15). In other words, we must receive the government of God over our lives in childlike trust, because He desires the best for us and His rule over us is our ultimate good. In the Lord ’s Prayer we petition God to reign over us, so that His will may be obeyed by men on earth just as He is obeyed in Heaven. They Kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven (Matt. 6:10) When He is obeyed by men and His will is done in this present life, then the Kingdom of God has come. When the Bible was written the hearers of the Gospel had the archaic understanding of “kingdom”, and so had no problem in comprehending the spoken or written message. When they heard that the Kingdom of God was at hand, they knew it meant that God’s authority was restored to the earth. To enter the Kingdom of Heaven meant to enter the realm where God’s reign is experienced immediately in life. We have been told by many preachers that entering the Kingdom of Heaven means going to Heaven when we die. While this is true, it leaves us with very little understanding of the purposes of God and His intentions for His Church. Failure to preach and understand the Kingdom of God is the reason that few Christians live the life of overcomer’s. When the Kingdom of God becomes a present reality and not only a future hope, men are able to enjoy the blessings of The King and His Kingdom ~ God’s rule. We can enter the more abundant and victorious life promised in Scripture but enjoyed by a minority of Christians today. …the kingdom of God is…righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit (Rom. 14:17) This is not to say that there is no future realm when Christ returns, but it opens to us the marvelous possibility that He will return to a world where His reign is already well established, not to the fractured and feeble Church we have divided through losing the biblical concept of the Kingdom of God. When the Kingdom of God is proclaimed to the Church and by the Church, we will have returned to the original biblical truth. Even more importantly, we will be obeying the instruction of our King, Jesus, to proclaim the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, hastening the day of His return. The Kingdom of God is the only thing that Jesus ever called the Gospel. If, therefore, we are not proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom, we are not obeying the King, who instructs His disciples to preach the GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD. The government of God is the best news that anyone can ever hear, because it is God’s only solution to all of man’s problems. When we accept this King Jesus as Ruler of every aspect of our lives, we experience Kingdom living, which is a righteous, peaceful, joyful life in the Holy Spirit.

Sun, Apr 28, 2019 - 9:56am
NW VIEW

An old lesson for the coming tribulations:

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6 kjv

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We all know. v. 33. We are told to "seek His Kingdom first", and all things will be added to us. The majority have failed to "seek and find" and sitting on a pew this morning may not point us in the correct direction. In order to have His Kingdom within, we must receive Him within. It is not just knowing about Him, not even joining a system of men but the "receiving of Him into your temple, your body, as a housing of the Living God, Jesus". Therefor, the very first thing to do is to "seek". The Holy Spirit will draw us and when we invite Him within, we become a living stone in the House of God, which we are. Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand, is an invitation by the Lord, for "who soever will". Jim

Sun, Apr 28, 2019 - 12:44pm
NW VIEW

Thy Kingdom Come:

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 13

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He who finds the Kingdom will sell all things over the joy of his new find. He who is aware of the Kingdom within, will lose all, even his life, for the sake of the Kingdom. When the real Kingdom is discovered, all other earthly kingdoms are as a pile of dung. The Kingdom is like a fishing net, cast upon all mankind for the taking, but the unsaved will never discover it. In the end, all will be dragged into that net, the wicked will be separated, the sons of the Kingdom will be gathered and this is part of the Gospel of the Kingdom. Jim

Sun, Apr 28, 2019 - 1:37pm
NW VIEW

For it is written, in our bibles:

2 Corinthians 6:16 King James Version (KJV) 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Tue, Apr 30, 2019 - 7:38pm
NW VIEW

The Making of the False:

Most think about the coming of the anti-Christ and have overlooked the false Christs everywhere. A few people get together, have a meeting, write their doctrines, invent their views of the scriptures and of a Christ. Once they have that idol, having departed from the Living Christ and His instructions to the Church, they have departed from the Faith once delivered to them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 24:24-26 King James Version (KJV)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the past, we have confronted many, within the assemblies, professors of Christ, and now they have entered into the sins of the flesh. We met with them, asked them to come out of their adultery, return to their spouse, repent. Almost all would not. They will often say: "Well, the Lord understands and He wants me to be happy the rest of my life. I think Jesus is o.k. with me in my new relationship."

Yes, they have set up a "false Christ" within their spirits. It take "repentance" to again travel that "Highway of Holiness". Jim

Fri, May 3, 2019 - 7:03pm
NW VIEW

Same Name, Different Person!

Sierra Skier, Robert, Barb and I were heading down the pathway, right into the city. We met a man named Gary and he was asking where he should go to find Jesus. Yes, he was seeking the Answer to the Hope within his life. SS took him to the first SH, and the Sunday morning service was in full swing. Oh the wonderful singing, and the pastor was high upon the stage, and the assembly seemed to be quite happy. Gary asked one of the ushers where he could find Jesus. The usher said that he could come to Pastor Mary's class on Wednesday evenings and ask her.

We then traveled next door, entering a beautiful temple, and Gary entered into their Sunday School class for adults. Gary asked where he could find Jesus and if Jesus is actually God. He was told that Jesus was a prophet of God, a good man, and showed us the way forward. He was told that Jesus was just a starting point on mankind's journey and we must find our own pathways. Gary left the building.

We all entered the next SH on the opposite corner. We were welcomed in and Gary was asking for Jesus. They told him that he needed to take the pastor's new believers class, join the SH, pay his tithes, submit to the anointed leaders and then he would find his way to heaven. He would not be able to engage in any SH activities until he was a card signing member.

Gary was becoming discouraged. He saw an old man, sitting on a bench in the park and just sat for a few minutes. The old man asked Gary what he was looking for. Gary said that he just wanted to find the real Jesus and that the manmade requirements from the people in the steeple houses was confusing. The old man said: "Jesus is drawing mankind to Himself, by His Spirit, and they may receive Him within, without the aid of systems of men. Would you like to receive Him right now?" Gary said yes. Gary said: "I confess Jesus as Lord of all, knowing that He has risen from the dead, that He has covered all of my sin, past and future, and I have repented of my sinful life, and have now invited Him to enter within myself, to Live forevermore. Amen!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Philippians 3:10-14 King James Version (KJV)

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mon, May 6, 2019 - 5:58pm
NW VIEW

What we eat or what we speak?????????

7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? Matthew 15

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes we have some divided systems of men and demons, who teach that it is what we eat that defile us. What we eat may send us to an early grave, even cancer, but it will not defile us. It is what is within a mans heart and he speaks it forth, this is what defiles us.

I quake often, when believers speak forth, even in print, defiling themselves, and even within the ears of the lost. Do we understand that those things, good or bad, are within the spirit of a man? Yes, Jesus understood that the religious leaders of the Jews were offended, as the religious leaders are offended today, whenever the Truth is spoken.

It is not the foods we eat. Believers enter into judgment with those "outside" of the Church, which only God judges. How will we ever begin to "judge" the actions within the "local Church"??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 12

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, this also is part of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. jmo Jim

Mon, May 6, 2019 - 7:28pm
NW VIEW

Romans Chapter 14 is a good one:

Romans 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We may see the message of the Kingdom, the good news, that we do not need to gather on Saturday's or only on Sunday's. Some, weak in faith, eat only herbs and other eat meats only. Men have made these doctrines into laws, laws of the old covenant, and if they would have understood Acts Chapter 15, they could be set free from these binding/dividing laws of blinded men. Jim

>>>>

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Mon, May 6, 2019 - 10:01pm
NW VIEW

Know the true enemy!

Matthew 10

>>>>>>>>

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

From the beginning, the true Church has suffered. Millions upon millions of believers, have been murdered by false/demonic religions.

Jeremiah understood the effects of hearing from the Living God and telling those Truths to the blinded temple worshipers of the day. They had the law, they had their writings, they had their priestcraft, they had their temple, and they also had their stiff necks.

Today, the true prophets have been thrown out of the steeple houses, the t.v. false prophets have tickled the ears of the assembly and the Word of the Lord has not been preached from the pulpit for a long season. He who has the Word of the Lord, will destroy the system of men and demons. The blinded system will not allow that Voice to come forth. When the ends of days come, the folly will be exposed. They will be finished with their divisions, false clergy, and detoured doctrines, failing to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. There will be great weeping in that time. jmo Jim

Tue, May 7, 2019 - 6:43pm
NW VIEW

Sound Doctrine of the Kingdom of God - Peter Whyte

Having an inadequate concept of the Gospel causes us to preach an inadequate message. The churches are full of men preaching and teaching on every issue except the Kingdom of God. Divisions are constantly fostered by wrangling over the meaning of Scripture and striving over purity of doctrine according to a denominational viewpoint instead of a Kingdom viewpoint. Various groups, using the same Bible, strive to get people “converted” or “saved” or to become members of their churches. Once a person becomes a “church member,” he is taught all the doctrines that church believes, according to its interpretation of the Bible. Every “church” does that which is right in its own eyes. A large part of this religious activity in the Name of Jesus is to encourage members of one sect or denomination to leave and join another, where the doctrinal concepts are “right.” Millions of believers waste their lives learning doctrines and how to rebut opposing concepts from other groups. The Kingdom of God is missing, resulting in division, and Satan overcomes the Church and makes it irrelevant to the majority of the world’s population. In our blind pursuit of these anti-Kingdom objectives we forget the words of King Jesus: ANY KINGDOM DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND (see Mark 3:24). The Bible tells us that all Scripture is God-breathed and profitable for doctrine (teaching), for reproof and for correction. Nevertheless, the objective of Bible study is to EQUIP THE MAN OF GOD FOR EVERY GOOD WORK. It is not to fill his head with Bible knowledge, but to teach him the WAY OF LIFE. This is achieved by BEING TRAINED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS (see 2 Tim. 3:16,17). The epistles to Timothy and Titus are commonly known as the Pastoral Epistles, but they are really expositions on SOUND DOCTRINE. The Kingdom of God is RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PEACE AND JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT (Rom. 14:17). Without righteousness we can have no peace or joy, so the basic objective of sound doctrine according to the Scripture is to bring every area of our lives UNDER THE REIGN OF CHRIST. Paul states that he left Timothy at Ephesus in order to instruct certain men not to teach “strange doctrines” which gives rise to mere speculation. (1 Tim. 1:3,4). BUT THE GOAL OF OUR INSTRUCTION IS LOVE from a pure heart and a good conscious and a sincere faith. For some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion, wanting to be teachers of the Law [Judaistic religious law], even though they don’t understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions. But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that LAW IS NOT MADE FOR A RIGHTEOUS MAN, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to SOUND TEACHING [DOCTRINE], ACCORDING TO THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL… (1 Tim. 1:5-11). When we become Kingdom-minded, we delight in obeying the King. Jesus gave His Church the New Commandment that we are to LOVE ONE ANOTHER IN THE SAME WAY THAT HE DEMONSTRATED HIS LOVE TO HIS DISCIPLES. This commandment seldom requires us to die physically to prove our love, but it does require us to die to self. This was the essence of the new commandment. We are to structure our lives according to the pattern of Christ’s life upon the earth, according to His unselfish servant attitude. His compassion and care for everyone about Him, never considering Himself. It was to His three and a half years of living with His disciples, and not to His death on the cross, that He referred when He said: Love one another as I have loved you (John 13:34). This is why Paul stated that the whole objective of sound doctrine is to produce people who LOVE (1 Tim. 1:5). The main part of First Timothy, from verse 1 of chapter 2 right up to chapter 6 verse 2, is an exposition of sound doctrine. The teaching is entirely concerned with ATTITUDES, CONDUCT, AND THE WAY WE LIVE AND RELATE TO EACH OTHER. Finally Paul sums up with the following exhortations: Teach and preach these principles. If anyone advocates a DIFFERENT DOCTRINE and does not agree with SOUND WORDS, THOSE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND WITH THE DOCTRINE CONFORMING TO GODLINESS, he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth… (1 Tim. 6:2b-5). According to Paul, most theologians and teachers of “church” doctrines are conceited and understand nothing, because they have a morbid attention in controversial questions and disputes about words. The sound doctrine of the Kingdom is teaching what Jesus taught, and conforming disciples to the image of Christ. The DOCTRINE OF CHRIST involves THE WORDS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. Jesus is the WORD OF GOD. Every word He speaks is His message, the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, which is THE WORD OF GOD that we are to hear, obey and transmit to others. His words, His teaching, His doctrine is THE SOUND DOCTRINE OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching [doctrine] of Christ, DOES NOT HAVE GOD; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting; for the one who gives him a greeting [i.e. receives him] participates in his evil deeds (2 John 9-11). But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition; if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will (2 Tim 2:23-26). The sound doctrine of the Kingdom always agrees with the words of the King, and is aimed at conforming us to the image of Christ. If we continue the dogmatic teaching of other debatable doctrines of any particular denomination or group to the extent that we separate ourselves from those who disagree with us, WE ARE HELD CAPTIVE BY THE DEVIL TO DO HIS WILL. Without being aware of it we are imprisoned spiritually and cannot reign in life as effectively as God desires. We are subtly deceived into rebelling against our King, when we believe we are serving Him. The WORDS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST are the SOUND WORDS we must hear, obey and teach as the FOUNDATION of Christian life. This can only result in our being more and more conformed to His image. This is the SOUND DOCTRINE of the Kingdom and the sound doctrine which Paul and the other apostles taught. Let us repent of our own ideas and do the same.

randomness