THREAD OF FAITH -

2129 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Apr 7, 2019 - 8:48am
NW VIEW

Correction

My post above omitted "not" inherit the Kingdom of God. Typo!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< For it is written, in their bibles:

Galatians 5:19-21 King James Version (KJV)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Apr 7, 2019 - 9:17am (Reply to #2100)
NW VIEW

Sunday Morning Daydreamer:

Two old men came down the valley, early in the morning, carrying a large wooden object. They were on a true mission, sent by the Spirit of God, hoping to bring some Light into the local steeple house division. That old wooden object was a mourners bench, shaped like the Cross. Not beautiful nor costly, taken from the forest above.

They sat the bench near the double doors of the s.h., not wanting to enter into the building. As the people came to their meetings, the Bench was a witness of their sins, an unspoken Word to their spirits within, but they passed it by, wanting to gather within the building.

Finally, a five year old child was drawn to the Life within the Bench. Her parents tried to drag her away from the tear stained Bench, wanting to send her into the Sunday school class, but she would not. As she finally left, tears flowing, she said: "I have finally found what I have been looking for and it is outside of the camp, right here, and my life is altered forever."

Sun, Apr 7, 2019 - 11:36pm
Trail Trekker

we are the temple

E2CDE699 4009 480A 8388 6A312704BCBA
Sun, Apr 7, 2019 - 11:46pm (Reply to #2104)
NW VIEW

Wow T. Trekker:

That is the first video, that I have seen, that exposes the false teachings, given to our Christian children, who we should have protected from altered scriptures.

Tue, Apr 9, 2019 - 7:43pm
Trail Trekker

The Shepherd knows the sheep and the sheep know the shepherd

John 10:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Thu, Apr 11, 2019 - 11:50am
NW VIEW

Demonic Field Report:

This week, I have talked to two believers, one in a s.h. and one outside.

(1). The first one was asked to enter a home of a possessed brother, making sure he had blown out a lit candle in his bathroom, which is his prayer closet to the demonic M. gods. She walked in and was attacked by these spirits and ran out of the building. We prayed with her.

(2). A s.h. woman, in her 20's, was invited by other members of her s.h. to view a typical local movie being occult like Harry Potter. (Isn't it just amazing that believers attend these satanic films and wonder why they have trouble at home?) The woman did not want to go but the other women pressured her and she attended. She told them it was demonic but they did not believer her. The next morning, one of the women could not get out of bed, being held in place by the demonic. They had to bring in some help for deliverance and now she finally understands.

When we walk in the mall these days, we see the demonic Easter bunny, long lines to sit their kids on its lap, and even signs up for free Easter eggs to take home for the kids rooms. Surely, a Christian would not be in that line! Jim

Thu, Apr 11, 2019 - 12:51pm
NW VIEW

Many Goats and very few Sheep!

Wars & Rumors of Wars: TruNews Discusses the End Times

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Thu, Apr 11, 2019 - 1:03pm
NW VIEW

Illegal to pray in the past and coming again:

7 All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions. 8 Now, O king, establish the decree, and sign the writing, that it be not changed, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. 9 Wherefore king Darius signed the writing and the decree. 10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. 11 Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God. 12 Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. 13 Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day. 14 Then the king, when he heard these words, was sore displeased with himself, and set his heart on Daniel to deliver him: and he laboured till the going down of the sun to deliver him. 15 Then these men assembled unto the king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, That no decree nor statute which the king establisheth may be changed. 16 Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee. Daniel 6 kjv <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Most know that Daniel was thrown into the Lion's den but most have not known why. Yes, in the past, laws were passed to make praying to the Lord as illegal. When anti-Christ arrives, look for a new similar law. jmo Jim
Fri, Apr 12, 2019 - 3:07pm
NW VIEW

Resurrection Sunday is coming, pagan believers will gather,

while the eyes of the Lord watches those who have been deceived:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://illuminatiwatcher.com/illuminati-occult-symbolism-of-easter-marc...

Sat, Apr 13, 2019 - 3:48pm
Sat, Apr 13, 2019 - 3:52pm (Reply to #2109)
Trail Trekker

The Decree

@NW View. What was the reason why this decree came to be?

Sun, Apr 14, 2019 - 7:08pm (Reply to #2112)
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker

It is an old story from long ago, within the O.T. scriptures. Even then, a "firm decree" came down from the local government. There were few true believers, even in those days. Evil men wanted to destroy anything related to the Living God and His servants. Daniel was set up by the anti-Christ spirit of that day, just as it is today.

When the full anti-Christ system is set up, many will suffer the loss of their lives. The enemy is not concerned with Luke warm believers nor of the deceived nations. He wants to destroy any True Light within the Church, which is the people, being the Witness of His Body on earth. When the spirit of anti-Christ invaded the divided systems of men, he had set the trap, and few will escape, as they follow the doctrine of men and demons, having departed from the finished Work of the Cross. An example of the departure will be seen, next Sunday, as the Easter baskets and egg hunts will be surrounding the unholy grounds of steeple houses.

Daniel would have run from the folly of today. Daniel escaped the furnace, will we? Jim

Sun, Apr 14, 2019 - 10:09pm
NW VIEW

New Testament Order> We are all clergy!

If we have received Him and He lives within:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.krusekronicle.com/kruse_kronicle/2005/09/klaos_the_clerg.htm...

Mon, Apr 15, 2019 - 9:17pm
NW VIEW

Remember, this Sunday, that the Easter Bunny

will not be sitting on the throne:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh Buddha - The Imperials
Wed, Apr 17, 2019 - 8:58am
NW VIEW

Resurrection Sunday cometh, He is Resurrection!

Thu, Apr 18, 2019 - 5:22pm
NW VIEW

A message for Thursday: John 8

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Thu, Apr 18, 2019 - 6:36pm
NW VIEW

Jewish Witchcraft and more:

If this long tape, from today, will actually play and not be removed, it will wake up a few. This is the special week of the Resurrection and finally, some are beginning to see the folly, the anti-Christ spirit, which has invaded so called Christian TV, along with the divided steeple house systems of men and demons:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kabbalah Krazy! Jim Bakker Promotes Jewish Mysticism and Secret Knowledge
Thu, Apr 18, 2019 - 8:14pm (Reply to #2118)
NW VIEW

Above tape

Start at beginning.

Thu, Apr 18, 2019 - 11:29pm
NW VIEW

The Great I AM:

8 His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?

9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.

17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.

18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:

19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.

20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11 kjv

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Jews wanted to kill him early on (v.8) and would still do it today.

Jesus is the Light of the world, keeping us out of darkness (v. 9)

Lazarus "sleepeth", he was dead, not sitting and walking the streets of heaven. (v. 11 & 14)

Martha knew that her brother would "rise again in the resurrection", on THE LAST DAY, knowing that the dead will rise first. (v.24)

Jesus tells them plainly that He is the Resurrection. He does not have a bucket full of resurrection to pour over the ones who sleep, for He Himself is the Resurrection and the Life. (v. 25). Therefore, he who has been born again, having Christ within the Temple, being the Temple of the Holy Spirit, being part of the Body of Christ, the Living Church, Living Stones built into the House of God, the third Temple, which has been under construction for the fulfillment of Pentecost, has the True Resurrection living within.

The possible temple, which may be built in Jerusalem, will only be the house of anti-Christ. Jesus was not welcome in their 2nd temple, and would not be welcome in a new structure and He will never live in a new temple made of stones. The believers who are involved in the building and support of the coming anti-Christ temple, need to come to repentance along with all those involved in the Jewish Roots movement. Jim

Fri, Apr 19, 2019 - 11:56am
NW VIEW

Good Friday?

The first Good Friday, being celebrated by the Jewish leaders, within their empty temple in Jerusalem, was their joy at having the Lord of all, killed by the Romans for them, rejecting the King of Kings, protecting their religion and empty temple and blind priestcraft.

Do we actually believe that the Jews today, even in Israel, are seeing Good Friday as a positive time in history or as a day that they celebrated the death of Jesus? The festival of Passover was fulfilled, and now unleavened Bread, the feast of First Fruits is coming this weekend and Pentecost will arrive later. Jesus fulfilled the first four on the exact dates He wanted and the last three are coming.

We are thankful for the fulfillment of the first four as we wait upon the others to come. Yes, the religious Jews were there to destroy the Lord, protect their religion and temple, while Jesus came to set the people free, establish a New Covenant, elimination the clergy class and their building, making the believer become the new Temple that He would live within. Oh how blinded are the believers today. Jim

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Revelation 1:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When He comes, the ones who pierced Him, will see Him, knowing that they killed the Lord of Heaven and earth, rejecting the Truth for the sake of their religions.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (The question must still be asked. "Know ye not that ye are the temple", and as long as we build steeple houses as temples, we still "know ye not". )

randomness