THREAD OF FAITH -

2129 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Mar 22, 2019 - 8:06pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The Temple is Within Me

I have not defiled my temple with images tattooed, nor with jewelry, nor make up, nor hair coloring. I have attempted to maintain the temple with diet, fitness and worship of nature in the most natural settings readily available because it is our responsibility to care for and protect ourselves and our family.

I also try to enhance the temple spirituality through kindness, sharing and caring for others as I would have them to do with me. Perfection, far from it as I have sinned, but being human I strive to do the best I can.

Sat, Mar 23, 2019 - 9:52am
NW VIEW

2 Esdras 13 KJV

14Thou hast shewed thy servant these wonders from the beginning, and hast counted me worthy that thou shouldest receive my prayer:

15Shew me now yet the interpretation of this dream.

16For as I conceive in mine understanding, woe unto them that shall be left in those days and much more woe unto them that are not left behind!

17For they that were not left were in heaviness.

18Now understand I the things that are laid up in the latter days, which shall happen unto them, and to those that are left behind.

19Therefore are they come into great perils and many necessities, like as these dreams declare.

20Yet is it easier for him that is in danger to come into these things, than to pass away as a cloud out of the world, and not to see the things that happen in the last days. And he answered unto me, and said,

21The interpretation of the vision shall I shew thee, and I will open unto thee the thing that thou hast required.

22Whereas thou hast spoken of them that are left behind, this is the interpretation:

23He that shall endure the peril in that time hath kept himself: they that be fallen into danger are such as have works, and faith toward the Almighty.

24Know this therefore, that they which be left behind are more blessed than they that be dead.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Mar 23, 2019 - 3:25pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

I got this from JWR's blog

https://survivalblog.com/editors-quote-day-671/

The Editors’ Quote of the Day:

James Wesley Rawles March 23, 2019

“Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage.

But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.” – Jude 3-21 (KJV)

g survivalblog.com

Sun, Mar 24, 2019 - 9:54am
NW VIEW

Revelations in the Steeple House!

IT'S STANDING THERE STILL
Sun, Mar 24, 2019 - 6:34pm
Trail Trekker

Judaism is Bankrupt

I liked this one....

Why Judaism Is Bankrupt
Sun, Mar 24, 2019 - 8:06pm
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker

Yes, that is a good video. Judaism was dead before Jesus came the first time. They had the opportunity to enter into the New Covenant, seeing Jesus as the Son of God, entering into the covenant promised, but chose death instead of Life. They should have torn down the 2nd temple in Jerusalem when Jesus walked their streets, raising the dead, and understood that the "NEW TEMPLE" was starting construction. Yes T. Trekker, every building starts with a foundation: Therefore, the 3rd, Temple is walking the face of the earth today, along with those Saints who entered long ago.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor. 3:11

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So wanting to be clear, plain language and easy understood, I will just say:

The Foundation is Christ alone, no other. Those who received Him, from the first fulfillment of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit entering within the people, became "Living Stones", built up into a spiritual House, call the Body of Christ, and THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE CONSTRUCTION, OF THE THIRD AND LAST TEMPLE, OF GOD! Any attempt to construct any "House of God, any temple of God, from that time forward, is anti-Christ in action. "

Any believer who engages in the funding/construction of false houses/temples/ is working for the enemy. If they were in their divided steeple house system today, and the blinded/detoured preacher said; "welcome to the House of God", then they have become as one who has fallen into the traps of Satan. I could say much more, however a great price will be paid in the future for those who built upon a false foundation. jmo Jim

Sun, Mar 24, 2019 - 8:51pm (Reply to #2067)
Trail Trekker

Temple

I have found that some Christians still don’t get the concept of Christ within. They speak of him “walking beside us, holding our hand, lifting us up” as if he still has to come to us when we need his guidance when they can just tap into him directly. They think if the third temple is built it will be ready when the anti-Christ is kicked out.

So in essence we are the stones, the church, having Christ within and a temple is no longer needed to house Christ because he is IN us?

There are many scriptures in the word that explain this yet they are misunderstood as their meaning:

John 14:20, John 17:23, Romans 8:10, Galations 2:20, Ephesians 3:17-19, Colossians 1:27, I John 3:24, Revelation 3:20

Besides temple construction what other areas are Christians making error in their support of in these end times?

Mon, Mar 25, 2019 - 1:11am (Reply to #2068)
NW VIEW

Temple Construction!

That was a great list of scriptures T. Trekker. I also fully agree with what you see out there, in the blinded believers.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Peter 2:5-9 King James Version (KJV)

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You ask:

Besides temple construction what other areas are Christians making error in their support of in these end times?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Judaizers have infiltrated almost everything. The pew setters have given away their birth rights and have became slaves to the systems of men. Everywhere we look, someone is teaching on the signs of the end. Raptures and peace treaties, blood moons and star alignments, prophets popping up throughout the utube, while those who should have been protecting the flock of God, have actually been robbing the sheep of their callings, building up systems without Christ, doubly dead. Repentance is the starting place, and the true elders should have been using their gifts to build up the local Church. The people are still sucking on the milk of the word, having little understanding, while the real meat is not presented. We should have left the basics of Christianity long ago and moved into a full understanding of Who Christ Is and that He Lives within the believer.

Time may run out for the many and the things which are coming will not give time to seek Him. Most will be removed from the earth and many will be pew setters. This again, tonight, reminds me of an old story.:

J. & T. were our best Christian friends. J. and I even traveled into the Philippines, crusades and casting out demons. In time, he just backslid, (long story), and died at 59, and was found with his bible open on his bed. T., his wife, was always in the Church. She listened to teaching for 40 years but just was passive. Their three grown kids are a mess. About two years ago, she became very ill and we visited often. One day, she asked me to tell her about Jesus when we came over. I told her that I had been talking about the Lord with her for 40 years. She said: "Yes, I know, but now I am ready to listen". That even shocked me. She died shortly after. Much of the world is currently like T.. When the unsaved are removed, there will not be any time to repent or anything else. jmo Jim

Mon, Mar 25, 2019 - 7:40pm
NW VIEW

From the beginning,

Jesus did not come to earth to make people into Christians. Jesus did not call His followers Christians. He did not seek to build buildings called Christian Churches. He did not establish Christian bible schools. He never instructed His followers to wear Christian robes or turned around collars. He never called His followers to start parachurch organizations, not even one. He never instructed His followers to build temples or steeple houses.

The early Church were followers of the Way, Christ stating that He "is" the Way. He looked for his disciples to be "fishers of men" and all could see that His followers were different than the citizens of the world. In time, someone began to call His followers Christians but not the Lord:

Acts 11:26

“And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.”

King James Version (KJV)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, the disciples were called Christians, first in Antioch, long after Pentecost.

Mon, Mar 25, 2019 - 8:10pm
NW VIEW

The King and His Kingdom,Peter Whyte

Whenever Jesus taught the multitudes, He spoke in parables (Mark 4:1,2). And with many such parables He was speaking THE WORD [the message] to them as they were able to hear it; and He did not speak to them without a parable; but He was explaining everything privately to His own disciples (Mark 4:33,34). Every parable in the New Testament is a picture of the Kingdom of God. They reveal spiritual mysteries which Jesus did not wish to be revealed to anyone except His true followers. Christians first need to seek the Kingdom they have lost, and then as His disciples they need to seek the Kingdom which is HIDDEN. The Kingdom is of the Spirit and is hidden from our natural minds and intellectual searching. It cannot be grasped by the proud. We must HUMBLE ourselves before the King. We must SUBMIT ourselves to Him as unlearned, unworthy servants. Only then does the Lord give us His REVELATION of the Kingdom. The King never calls us to be disciples of anybody except Himself, or anything except the Kingdom. If I am a disciple of the Catholic Church; If I am a disciple of Luther or Calvin or Wesley; If I am a disciple of a denomination; If I am a disciple of John the Baptist; If I am a disciple of St. Peter; If I am a disciple of St. Paul; If I am a disciple of ANYBODY or ANYTHING except King Jesus and His Kingdom; I will never, never, never fully understand the parables. Matthew chapter 13 contains seven parables of the Kingdom, and Jesus explains only two of them in the Scripture record. Yet when Jesus asked His disciples if they had understood all seven parables, they were able to answer “yes” (Matt. 13:51). He then made a revealing statement which in itself contains another parable: Therefore every scribe [Bible teacher] who has become a disciple of the kingdom of Heaven is like a head of a household, who brings forth out of his treasure things new and old (Matt. 13:52). The Jewish scribes of that time had remarkable resemblance to some of our Christian clergy or Bible teachers WHO ARE NOT DISCIPLES OF THE KINGDOM. Who were the scribes? They were the men responsible for teaching the people; all higher instruction was done by them. They systematically studied the law, and in New Testament times were the recognized authorities on and exponents of the Scriptures. They were honored by the people for their teaching, being given such respectful titles as “rabbi,” which means “my master”, “my teacher” (Matt. 23:8); “lawyer” (Matt. 22:35); and “doctor of the law” (Luke 5:17). They proudly claimed these titles and positions of leadership and acclaim, even wearing special clothes to identify and separate themselves from the “common people.” They used the law to regulate and control everybody’s life and it was their job to study it, interpret and expound it to the laity. Where Scripture lacked details they supplied them and their teaching gradually became more complicated until it had the effect of adding to the requirements of the law. The result was that the common people were loaded with “burdens too heavy to be borne.” Their vast and complicated mass of scribal teaching was orally transmitted and required prolonged study to master. They taught in the synagogues and trained their pupils (disciples) in their doctrines. The development of their concepts eventually became known as “the tradition of the elders.” Jesus said that every scribe who became a (trained) disciple of the Kingdom would be able to understand the parables, which reveal hidden things that are new, yet old. They are new because they were not revealed in the law but old because they had existed before it. Kingdom truth is new wherever it is revealed, but old because it has been hidden since the foundation of the world (Matt. 13:35). The Holy Spirit did not allow all the parables to be explained in the record of Scripture. As a result, they are still veiled, waiting to be revealed by the Spirit to disciples of the Kingdom. The parable of “The Sower and the Seed” and that of “The Wheat and the Tares” are the two that are explained by Jesus. Jesus is the Sower of the seed and the world is His field in both parables. In the first one the seed is THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM (Matt. 13:19), which is sown in men’s hearts. The fruitful Christian is the one who hears the Word of the Kingdom, understands it and obeys it (verse 23). In the second parable, the good seed is THE SONS OF THE KINGDOM, the people Jesus sows in the world. A person who receives and understands the Word of the Kingdom brings forth its fruit in his life. Such people are the wheat stalks that bear grain. A disciple is a learner of that to which he aspires. To be a disciple of the Kingdom of God is to learn how the reign of God functions, and how I can receive it and its enablement so that I can reign in life. Faith is the great dynamic of the Kingdom and with it we have the ABILITY to please God and move mountains. There is no ability, no power, no authority in God’s Kingdom except it be founded in faith. Faith is not something we can produce of ourselves, but a gift from God. Jesus revealed the way it is increased. The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” And the Lord said, “If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and be planted in the sea’, and it would obey you. “But which of you, having a slave plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, ‘Come immediately and sit down to eat’? “But will he not say to him, ‘Prepare something for me to eat, and properly clothe yourself and serve me until I have eaten and drunk; and afterward you will eat and drink’? “He does not thank the slave because he did the things which were commanded, does he? “So you too, WHEN YOU DO ALL THE THINGS which are commanded you, say, ‘We are unworthy slaves; we have done only that which we ought to have done’” (Luke 1:5-10). The exquisitely simple answer that Jesus concealed in His parabolic reply was, “SERVE AND OBEY ME IN HUMILITY, and I will increase your faith.” Forgiveness, mercy and compassion are the catalysts of Kingdom life. Without forgiveness we cannot enter into the righteousness, peace and bubbling joy that characterizes the disciples of the Kingdom. This was revealed by Jesus when He commented on the “Lord’s Prayer” (Matt. 6:14,15) and again when Peter queried Him about how many times he should forgive a brother. Matthew 18 contains the reply of Jesus to Peter’s question: For this reason [the necessity of forgiveness] the kingdom of Heaven may be compared to a certain king who wished to settle accounts with his slaves. (Matt. 18:23). In the parable of the unforgiving slave that followed (verses 23-35). Jesus concluded with a vitally important unveiling of a Kingdom “mystery.” God requires that we have mercy on others as He has had mercy on us. Failure to be compassionate and to forgive men who sin against us causes God to hand us over to the tormentors - demonic influences - until we repent. Forgiveness is the only way that the unforgiving one can repay what he owes and be set free from the bondage and suffering resulting from resentment or bitterness. A disciple of the Kingdom is happy and to be envied. By understanding and obeying the doctrine of Christ, he avoids the torment of seething resentment, anxiety, anger and depression that afflict the unforgiving. He will also avoid the arthritis, stomach ulcers, nervous tension and other evils which are so often found in the life of the merciless, unforgiving person. Vine’s Expository Dictionary states that Matthew 13:52 is best translated as in the Revised Version: …every scribe WHO HATH BEEN MADE A DISCIPLE of the kingdom of Heaven is like a head of a household… The Holy Spirit is calling every Christian Bible teacher to repent of his sectarian spirit and become a disciple of the Kingdom of God. Then he will be able to bring forth out of his spiritual treasury the things of old and new that meet men’s needs in reality. He will be like a father, able to protect, provide, train and form his family with God-like ability. Peter Whyte

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Side issue: I tried to post a view, ( two times), about antisemitism, Zionism, and Christian Zionism as it relates to the Kingdom of God. A fat finger, in some world, would not allow it to be posted. This is a subject of division and most have bitten on the apple. jmo

Mon, Mar 25, 2019 - 10:27pm (Reply to #2070)
Trail Trekker

@NW View

I like your “from the beginning” post in that you explain that Jesus didn’t come to build churches etc.

I have a close friend that I have been sharing my end times revelations of truth with and she has been very receptive thus far. When I told her that I no longer go to church because the system is corrupt and I am not being fed with correct information and that she should re-evaluate her family attendance she said she won’t stop going because of her 15 year old daughter who she has every other weekend. The reason being that her ex is a high level practicing free mason that she believes is working with the devil (she’s got that right) and any Godly influence she can give her daughter she would. My mind was trying to recall the scripture in 1 John??? Where it says to let the lord teach you the word but I was blank and just listened. I need ammunition to help put her on the right track. I know when I came across it not long ago, probably in one of your posts, it was just another confirmation that I did not need to sit in a pew to get educated on the word. It’s like watching someone trying to learn common core math and you know they’re still not going to be able to add 2+2 and get 4.

Tue, Mar 26, 2019 - 10:03am
NW VIEW

The Myth of being Reared in the Steeple House!

We all have had an inner belief that if we keep the kids in the system, they will become followers of Jesus, forsaking their sins, and become cemented into a Christian lifestyle. I like that thought, but realized long ago, that it just does not work. Many systems have worked on keeping the children involved in their activities. So called Christian Punk Rock bands, Easter Egg hunting, Wed. night rock and roll in the annex, youth groups, etc., but the final outcome does not produce a Saint. We have watched those outcomes for decades.

How will the children learn anything great, if the adults are divorcing, living in sin, and their home life being the same as those in the world? The kids watch us, and they are aware of our folly. If you go to the S.H. this Sunday and invite all of those in the pews, who are in sexual sins to leave or repent, half of the building will empty. That will not happen.

T. Trekker, you stated : "any Godly influence she can give her daughter she would." That mom must have the "Godly Influence" herself. If she looks for it in detoured systems of men, as thy try to keep tithers happy, she is looking in the wrong places.

I remember well, when my young children were involved in the s.h. Sunday school. They would tell me often of what was happening in their meetings, seeing through the folly. They had more discernment than the clergy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 John 2:27-28 King James Version (KJV)

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

<<<<<<<<<<< Yes, "ye shall abide in Him" and "In" means "In".

Tue, Mar 26, 2019 - 2:05pm (Reply to #2073)
Trail Trekker

@ NW View

Thank you for your insight!!

Tue, Mar 26, 2019 - 2:37pm
NW VIEW

Babylon is now:

The Jews paid a huge price for their "sin in the camp", long ago, as they sang their songs:

Psalm 137 King James Version (KJV)

137 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We could write a modern version: 1. By the fiery rivers of hell, there we sat weeping, while we remembered our times within the assemblies of the blinded believers.

2. We remembered our drums and organs, playing on Sunday mornings, which never brought us to repentance.

3. For we were carried away, removed from the earth, captives in a escape proof pit. The demons love to hear our former songs, both the song and the demons torment us, all the day long, without rest.

4.Oh what song could we sing that will deliver us from our eternal captivity? For now my repentance is useless, and the Light of Life is not here.

Tue, Mar 26, 2019 - 7:56pm
NW VIEW

Built and ready for anti-Christ!

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, this is written to the end of days Church. If your looking for the location, try Jerusalem. The believers will be in shock as they see him who will stand in the unholy synagogue. jmo

Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 9:38pm
Trail Trekker

Rapture news flash

There Is No Pre-Tribulation Rapture | Shabbat Night Live with Michael Rood
Wed, Mar 27, 2019 - 10:27pm (Reply to #2077)
NW VIEW

Interesting video T. Trekker!

Some are waking up and that is wonderful. It was a lonely message 40 year years ago. When we taught that we wanted to be "left behind", the pew setters thought that we were a cult.

I have notice that there is a multitude of videos, stating that the "Lord told them", or "I had a dream", or I had a "vision", or the Holy Spirit told me, of the coming rapture. I do not even listen to them or view their videos, knowing that they are walking in and teaching deception.

The days are coming soon, as we see a new peace treaty being signed, a new temple being built in Jerusalem, and even animal sacrifices with their blood flowing, and the deceived believers may finally see that they have been caught in the web of Satan. Believers will wonder where they should go, who they should talk to, knowing that their blinded false clergy has left them unprepared for tribulations.

Having the incorrect timing of raptures, will not place one in hell. However, the great falling away will be seen, as anti-Christ is looking for the believers, to destroy them. Most will receive the mark, and will miss the Kingdom of God.

They will revise their charts, new dates and new moons, adjustments and some heading to the hills and they still have not come to repentance. It is tragic that so much time is spent on folly and so little time spent on the Inner Life of Christ in the born again believer. Unlike the man in the video, this is jmo. Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another interesting video:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

No Pre Tribulation Rapture - The PRE TRIB RAP TRAP!
Thu, Mar 28, 2019 - 12:57pm
Trail Trekker

They did not know or appreciate Christ....

From my studies today.....

The world does not know the exaltation of the sons and daughters of the Most High. Those around them do not see that the humble, self-denying spirit, the patient meekness of heart, has any extraordinary value. They did not know or appreciate Christ....

They could not understand Him; and the greater our likeness to the divine character of our Lord, the more we shall be misunderstood by the world. The more we come into fellowship with Christ and heaven, the less will be our fellowship with the world, for we are not of the world.

Fri, Mar 29, 2019 - 6:12pm
NW VIEW

How will we know? What do we look for?

How can we find real believers, what must we discern? Who really has the "Inner Goods"? Who should we listen to in these last days?

When we go to buy a car, new or used, we discern quickly, the motivations behind the salesman. If we head out to the pawn shop, we know that they are getting the best deal. A person must protect themselves, in all business transactions, just hoping for a fair deal. Then we have the religious world, filled with millions of followers, all believing they are on the pathway to heaven. It is written:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 7:16-27 King James Version (KJV)

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Some claim that the evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues. Some say speaking in tongues is of the devil. Many accept new people into their fellowship because they have that Gift and some because they do not have that Gift. There must be, there has to be a better way to view the doctrine.

For me, "if" the Spirit of God has entered into a person, there should be a "changed life, forever". How could the Holy Spirit enter into our Temple, changing our lives,dying to self, making us living stones, residing within us, and we staying the same as before? For me, the best evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit is a CHANGED LIFE THAT ALL WILL SEE!

Side story; One of my old timer pastor friends died a few years ago. He was really a wonderful man, leading many to Christ, and worked his entire life in the ministry. He was the one which I spoke about before that lost his chance to preach in that divided system, in the big city, because he wanted to preach Christ and the blinded clergy ran him out of town. He said something like this to me, just before he entered into his eternal rest, waiting for the coming resurrection: "Jim, out of all the years that I was the pastor, in our assembly, I only knew of one person, who came, that I actually believed was a true Christian.". He was looking for "fruit" and saw little. jmo Jim

Sun, Mar 31, 2019 - 10:49am
NW VIEW

New From Randy:

THE AGE OF DECEPTION
We are living in the age of deception.
Can you trust the things you see?
Can you know what to believe?
Is there any truth buried beneath the lies?
Can you see it if you try?

Too many trapped because they were intrigued;
Too many dead because they were deceived.
Powers play with the minds of men,
Tripping them with dark inception,
Owning men in the age of deception.

Principalities in heavenly places probably are amused
Listening to the talking heads on the TV news.
No longer reporting events, but carefully molding your point of view.
Watching lights above floating in the sky,
So many opinions, but never identified.

A way to Truth was provided and perhaps the Father now is grieved,
For warnings were given long ago but were not received.
“Take heed”–the words spoken–“So that you won’t be deceived.”
Not a philosophy to contemplate, but words spoken with authoritative inflection.
Spoken for those who would hear, it was a prophecy of the Age of Deception.

The Greek poet, Hesiod, attempted to identify history’s ages
With Golden, Silver, Bronze, Heroic and Iron being the stages.
Mixing science with history we have added Ice, Stone, Copper and Space–
All attempting to describe the history and future of the human race.
But I say we have been living or existing only because of grace.

The turnings of generation’s cycles over and over again;
There is nothing new that exists under the sun–what is today has been.
Deception rightly is the name for the age in which we now exist,
For folly is accepted while the Truth man still resists.
And sleeping fools stumble blindly through the political correctness mist.

Here’s a bit of history of man’s earliest years:
The words of the Nacash were smooth and delicious to the ears,
As though he had been rehearsing them for years
Like a fine wine aged to its ultimate perfection.
And Eve succumbed to them without any hesitation.

The unique beauty of his shimmering appearance made it impossible to look away,
And by the same token impossible not to hear the words he had to say.
As in the days of Eden today is no exception;
Entranced by the beauty of lies, we have no perception.
And the world is intently listening to the voices of deception.

Are we not deceived because we are defiant?
In our pride believing our own strength can slay the giants,
And even the elect become deceived and are companied with the compliant.
Our pride wants us to believe that we can transfer into a sleeve,
And great will be the fall of those who by this lie become deceived.

Deception can be overt or it can be very subtle;
It will censor truth and deny a voice if to the lie it would make rebuttal.
Just try and find a mainstream source that will be honest regarding vaccinations,
Or can the motive be discovered for world-wide “immigration?”
Immigration is what it’s called, but a more appropriate term would be invasion.

How about a genderless society? Now that one takes the biological cake.
The results of that delusion will be devastating when it is fully baked.
Poison food, poison air, entitled to my healthcare, and snowflakes needing teddy bears,
Medicare, welfare, solar flares, warfare and the obvious absence of prayer.
Can you manage to untangle the truth from deception…anywhere?

The USA was once a Republic but is now a giant corporation.
Money once had value but because of butcher bankers it is suffering ablation.
We’re all enemies of the state thanks to actions taken in 1933,
But we don’t care as long as we are popular on the social media marquees.
And so an entire nation has become lovers of self and the masses are deceived.

If you’re not convinced we are living in the Age of Deception,
Just look at DARPA, HAARP, Homeland Security and secret FEMA installations.
Why has the UFO disclosure been replete with years of misdirection?
And are there schools of higher learning or just places of indoctrination?
Can you trust the things you see? Do you know what you can believe in the Age of Deception.

I haven’t touched on false religions or the new age movement–
The lie that says we are our own deity or those who fall to that inducement.
Many are the false teachers and false preachers telling lies to their recruitments.
The deception and wisdom of this world is the enemy of God without exception.
Can you trust the things you see? Do you know what you can believe in the Age of Deception?

By Randy Conway

John 8:31-36
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”
Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
“And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
“Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”

“To be deceived in the Age of Deception is to be deception’s slave. To be free is to respect the warning to be awake (to “take heed”) so that you are not deceived. Freedom from slavery, freedom from deception is to know the Truth.” Randy Conway 2019

Mar 31, 2019

randomness