THREAD OF FAITH -

2303 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Mar 16, 2019 - 9:46am Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

Resurrections!

Well T. Trekker, there are many views out there as to the number of resurrections, in the past and in the future. I would not want to say our view is totally correct. For some think that Jesus was the First Resurrection, however, a great revelation is obtained in understanding that He said that He is the Resurrection and the Life. He does not say that He has a bucket full of resurrection for the Church but He Himself "IS" the Resurrection. Happy is he who has Christ within, in that day, when Christ will resurrect all, according to His selection.

We also know that the graves were opened when Jesus rose from the dead. Those believers were seen, coming out of the graves. That must be called a "resurrection". We also know that it is written that "the dead in Christ will rise first", that must be a resurrection. and we see in Rev. 20:5:

Berean Study Bible
The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection.

Berean Literal Bible
The rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years shall have been completed. This is the first resurrection.

New American Standard Bible
The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

King James Bible
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is stated as the "first resurrection" but clearly is not the real first but the first of that era. For me, the bigger picture is seen, in the end, when ALL have been resurrected, facing judgment, before the Lord. Some to Life eternal in Christ and His Kingdom and the huge majority facing death and hell forever.

The number of resurrections is debatable for sure but the final outcome is where we should focus, being found in Him. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Mar 16, 2019 - 10:25am
NW VIEW

Message from T. the roofer:

T. was finishing the installing of a new roof, on our street, yesterday. He said something like: "If Noah thought that he was going to be removed from the planet, along with his family, the Lord would not have instructed him to build that boat. The Lord knew that Noah and the other 7 would be left behind". Yep, just as in the days of Noah.
Sat, Mar 16, 2019 - 8:24pm
NW VIEW

Outcasts yet?

John 16 King James Version (KJV)

16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesus said that we, His followers, would be put out of the synagogues, and today that is the steeple houses of men and demons. "If" we are considered "good s.h. members", that means we attend the system often, pay our tithes into the blinded system, sit on our hard pews and never question anything spoken by those who came from a distant bible college.If you want to use your gifts and calling from the Holy Spirit, Eph. 4 11-12, you must be approved or you will be silenced.

"If" a person, who has a real gift of discernment, a calling from the Lord, is invited to speak at a local steeple house tomorrow, he has two choices. As he stands at the pulpit, the Spirit of God will show him the deplorable condition of the assembly and what must be challenged to repair (restore) the believers to "walking in the Light' and becoming a real N.T. gathering. If he presents that, he will never speak there again and may be removed half way through his talk. Or: He could do as the 99.9% expect and want to hear. He speaks about a scripture, some insight into their doctrines, and encourages them to continue, supporting their pastor with tithes and offerings. That second man will be invited often.

One of the greatest challenges in our lives is when we were invited into a system to speak. The Lord shows what to address at the last moment, and we think: "Lord Jesus, do I really have to speak on this judgment that is coming on this assembly?" The answer is yes and the blinded clergy is always angry but the Lord looks for obedience. Jim

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 - 8:33pm
NW VIEW

Interesting views with much truth,

however, I would add much and subtract a bit:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zionist Christians Teach Jewish Heresy
Mon, Mar 18, 2019 - 9:21pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Bless the Jews

And be blessed. Curse the Jews and be cursed. This is exactly the kind of stuff I was raised on believing. Supporting Israel 100% and supporting the building of the new temple when in actuality that is not it all what we’re supposed to be doing as believers. Supporting Israel 100% and supporting the building of the new temple when in actuality that is not at all what we’re supposed to be doing as believers. I’m certainly learning a lot about Scofield and Darby and the misdirection they have instilled in people.

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 - 11:12pm Trail Trekker
NW VIEW

T. Trekker

I realize that many things are messed up. We are never sure on some items as to where the future truth is located. We can study the councils of 381 A.D., Chiliasm, and be even more confused. So, what may we do?

The Pathway of Life has been set before the Church, which is the Called out Ones, those who are part of the Bride, the Living Stones, Christ being the Head of the Body. He has made us to be the current Temple of God, for those who have received Him within. We have become the "House of God" as it is written. We are called to be/ live within the New Covenant in His Blood, and to never return to nor take part in the old blood covenant of the Jews. We have been "grafted" into the Vine, He is the Vine and we are the Branches, and we do not seek Jewish roots, for Christ Himself is the Vine.

I am not concerned over the 144,000, past or future, nor am I concerned over the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth, nor the many views of that meaning. There are bigger issues. This I believe: The pre-trib. rapture is bogus to the core and has invaded many steeple house systems of men, and the believers will suffer greatly if they do not repent of believing this false doctrine. Millions of dollars have been made by preachers and books written on this subject. I remember,long ago, when Hal wrote the book,"The Late Great Planet Earth" and was told that he actually did not write it.

Side story: About 35 years ago, I was asked to help destroy about $10,000 worth of occult books. Oh what a fire we had and I had never seen the flames go so high and we thought that we would need to call the fire department. Today, a bigger flame could be, needs to be, set outside almost every Christian Book store. The believers know not to buy books written by Edgar Casey but will buy the latest fiction at the book store.

The best place to reside is: You must be born again, having received Christ within, receiving the gifts of the Spirit within, dying to self, seated in heavenly places, rejecting the doctrines of men and demons, coming out of all divisions of denominations, feeding the hungry and clothing the naked, praying to be able to stand before Him in that day. Not worrying about having every detail of resurrections,Chiliasm, 1000 year reigns, but having Faith in Him to guide us into all Truth. We are so sidetracked, by the enemy, that many are focused on old testament doctrine, temple building, Jerusalem, red cows, ark of the covenant, priestly robes, and the coming of animal sacrifices for the covering of sin, that we have left the finished Work on the Cross, in the dust of history. To have once been enlightened, having received the Holy Ghost within, and then to reject Him, going back to the old covenant, may cause many to lose their salvation. This is serious stuff. Yes, this is just my opinion.

"Oh Lord, I do not know the future. I may have not understood all of the events to come. But this I know, I have placed my Faith in You alone, and You will guide me through this coming time of tribulation. Here I stand! Amen"

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 - 12:06am NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

@NW View

AMEN! Well put!!

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 - 12:20pm
NW VIEW

Satan's 2nd. coming to the temple!

Matthew 4:

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Satan was at the 2nd temple, 2000 years ago, hoping to occupy the place of God, right there in Jerusalem. He was a failure. However, he still wants a 2nd chance and will do anything to possess that mount, declaring himself as god. He offered the world to Jesus, wanting to become head over Jesus, but Jesus finished His mission and the devil departed, waiting to guide mankind into his religion.

Yes, the enemy is excited these days. His temple may be built and he will occupy the unholy of unholies, right there in Jerusalem. The blinded Jews, along with the deceived believers will be excited to welcome him onto the mount. He will not be satisfied to present himself in the outer court, nope, right into the inner room, right next to the EMPTY ark of the covenant.

He has spread his master plan, throughout the world, using the leaven of the Jews, controlling banking, politics, media, and the wealth of the world. He has invaded the religious community, their clergy and their publications. Millions have received the demonic spirits, sent by him, to occupy/possess them, within their temples.

Great will be the loss in those days. jmo Jim

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 - 6:36pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Satan's 2nd Coming

With the Jewish Roots movement taking pace he will undoubtedly be welcomed in to take a seat and take control in the temple. How sad it will be when their eyes are opened to see the mistake they made in ushering in the Devil to be their leader. What a let down it will ultimately be for them. It will be at that time they wish they could go back and consider Jesus. No Satan couldn't go into the holy of holies the first time but he will the 2nd time (which will just be empty as NW View stated) and what a sad day that will be for the Jews and all humanity, except post-trib believers who will be saddened that eyes and minds were not opened to the real truth because they did not want to listen.

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 - 7:21pm
sierra skier
-
ID

NW VIEW

I note your comment about Edgar Casey books and know I no longer have my copies.

Just my KJV that is probably 60 years old, dating back to when I served on the altar as a child.

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 - 9:56pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier and T. Trekker:

I guess that I did not know about your former Casey books. I could have used many other names and many are on the shelves of believers.

T. Trekker, it is written:

John 1:11-13 King James Version (KJV)

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is an amazing section within the scriptures. The Lord came to the Jews and their temple. He showed and explained a better way, a new covenant in His Blood, the changing of the old stone building for a covenant in which He would Live and Move within the people who receive Him. This they did not want. He even told them that their stone cold temple would be destroyed. He opened blind eyes, raised the dead, cast out demons, healed the sick and preached the good news of His Kingdom. They hated Him, worked through the Roman invaders, had Him put to death and the priestcraft headed back to their EMPTY TEMPLE, seeing it finally destroyed about 37 years later, 70 A.D..

So, they are still looking for their anointed one, not the One Who they crucified long ago, but the one who will set them up to rule the world, from Jerusalem, forever. Yes, He came to His own and they "received Him not" and to this day, they still reject Him and His finished work on His Cross. Can we finally see that joining forces with the Jewish roots movement is demonic? He that will enter their new temple will not be Christ but he who wanted the position of the Christ, from the beginning, even when 1/3 of the angels rebelled. It is time for the believers to repent and return to the Lord. Jim

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 - 9:35pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

@NW View

So to sum it up am I understanding 100% correctly that Satan originally wanted to be part of the godhead which got him kicked out of heaven with a third of the angels. He then came and tempted Christ at the top of the pinnacle and said if you follow me I will give you everything and then he will come back again stepping foot in the new temple that some believers are supporting the building right now because they’ve been brainwashed into thinking they need to support the Jewish nation and people are going to follow him as the leader and the Jews are going to think he’s the Messiah. There will be a massive duping unveiled when people realize Satan is not the Messiah and it will be too late for them especially after they take the Mark .

What scriptures would one share with a believer and or a Jew to help them understand that what they are looking for has already come?

Wed, Mar 20, 2019 - 11:02pm
NW VIEW

Rev. 1:7 is a place to start!

Revelation 1:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

T. Trekker: The old covenant people have their covenant scriptures and are still blinded today. I do not know of any scriptures that will bring the blinded into having sight, without being drawn by the Holy Spirit and becoming born again. In time, v. 7 above, will be a late awakening for millions of Jews and gentiles. When they finally realize that they have rejected and killed Him, they will finally see their folly.

We are told to "pray for the Peace of Jerusalem" and that will only happen when Jesus returns. How can there be peace without the Prince of Peace? What kind of peace or peace treaty will there be when the anti-Christ stands in the empty temple? The false one does not want peace but the death of all mankind.

What will it take, for the Christians, to finally believe the N.T. scriptures that they read every day? What will it take for the blinded denominations to come to the Cross, through repentance, departing from their divisions, casting off their false priestly robes of deception, as they return to the instructions given to the early Church?

Some are finally waking up as to the rapture folly. I see some fair discussions on Truenews. War seems to be headed toward Jerusalem and we in America seem to stir the pot. One of these days, a peace treaty will be signed, wars will come forth, and the blinded clergy will still be preaching deceptions.

Yes T. Trekker, Satan wanted to be in the Godhead from the beginning. He really hoped to deceive Jesus at the temple, getting Him to submit to him. Satan wants to be seen as god, and will do anything to gain that position. The believers today are trying to help him. The Jews rejected Jesus, the Romans nailed Him to the Cross for the blind priestcraft, and the deceived Christians are excited about building a new temple, a house, for the anti-Christ. AMAZING!

Yes, Jesus has already come and will return in the end, as every eye will see Him. Your question was what scriptures could be used to with a Jew or a believer to help them. The best is what Jesus and John both said: REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!

Jim

Thu, Mar 21, 2019 - 8:28am
NW VIEW

Seeking Old Testament bondage?

Galatians 5 King James Version (KJV)

5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Thu, Mar 21, 2019 - 6:27pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Hey NW VIEW

Does that mean I'm never going to the kingdom of god because I am circumcised? I don't recall having a choice in the matter.

Thu, Mar 21, 2019 - 8:38pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier!

I am still laughing. That is a good one for sure. We find many new things, about our friends, that we would never know. I think that all of us were cut in the old days. However, there may be someone who is reading this and is actually worried about their circumcision. I could have posted a few more lines from Gal 5, like:

6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The real meaning is that "if' we count upon the cutting, under the old testament LAW, given to the Jews only, thinking it will give us a pathway into heaven, then we are following the old laws. So it does not matter one bit if we are cut or uncut, but we are saved through faith. For it is by faith that we are saved, not of works, not by circumcision, not by following the laws of Moses, and even this bomb shell SS, not even by following the 10 commandments, under the law. These 10 were never given to the gentile nations and the believers need to read and study Acts 15 and wake up.

Thanks for making my day and I will try to keep your secret. Jim

Thu, Mar 21, 2019 - 9:01pm NW VIEW
Trail Trekker

Bondage...

Giggling has resulted reading the last two posts!!

In Galations 5 where it states be not entangled again in the yoke of bondage is it talking about trying to live under the law now that Jesus has come and replaced it?

Thu, Mar 21, 2019 - 10:06pm
NW VIEW

T. Trekker

I like a few words better than "replace it".

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”

King James Version (KJV)

<

Romans 10:4 Context

1Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 2For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them. 6But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) 7Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, it is written above:

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. Also: Jesus is the Righteous One, the Only One and we are to be Righteous also. Oh how can we be Righteous? If we receive Him within, He being inside us, being the temple (think about that T. Trekker, two former stone temples, and Jesus arrived, making the people the third temple, a living temple, a housing for the Lord Himself), and we dying to self, knowing that Jesus is the I AM, not the I Have, His Righteousness being within and we receiving His as our own. Oh happy day. Jim

Fri, Mar 22, 2019 - 7:43am
sierra skier
-
ID

Thanks NW

I did make that comment with a generous bit of sarcasm and a smile, but with that verse I thought it was a viable question.

It is alwqys nice when we can make our friends smile.

Fri, Mar 22, 2019 - 7:15pm
NW VIEW

Looking for a temple?

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Contribute

Donate Shop