THREAD OF FAITH -

2072 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Mar 5, 2019 - 11:56pm (Reply to #2021)
NW VIEW

Not quite yet!

The removal is at the end as it is written. There will be battles and wars and billions will die before the end of days. jmo

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Mar 7, 2019 - 12:48pm
NW VIEW

Do you have the time to consider the message?

Trump 'Building A Wall' For The False Messiah - Dajjal Awakening!
Thu, Mar 7, 2019 - 1:44pm
NW VIEW

Just a thought!

With the coming together of all the world false religions, being united, why look for a new third temple upon the mount? There has been one there for about 1332 years, the hope of the Muslims. That just happens to be 2x666=1332, for those who follow numbers, not I. Yes, a false temple has been sitting there for a long season and a true gathering of all detoured religions could remodel the current temple and usher in their false Christ. Just a daydream today.

One must also ask: "What is the difference between the mosque on the mount today and a new 3rd temple of the Jews being built beside it? " Answer: Jesus will not occupy either and both are houses of false prayer, denying the original coming of the Savior of all mankind, for who so ever will, being Jesus.

Thu, Mar 7, 2019 - 10:02pm (Reply to #2023)
Trail Trekker

Trump building a wall for the false messiah

A few things a ring in my mind as I watched this video. 2 Thessalonians 2:1- 17 and Matthew 24:15 scripturally. I wasn’t too surprised to hear that they are implanting embryos in surrogate cows to try to produce a red heifer trying to rush things along and get the Messiah here quicker albeit the false one. If I remember correctly the book of Enoch says something about the red heifer and prophecy but I don’t remember exactly what it is. It is definitely another sign that the end times are in action when we see these things take place and is a reminder for repentance and getting right with God.

Thu, Mar 7, 2019 - 11:05pm
NW VIEW

The tenth red Heifer?

Yes, Israel has a new crop of red heifers and look for the 10th. They lack the understanding that Jesus was the final sacrifice, but still look for another. Deception, anti-Christ, and the whole world is set up for folly:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.templeinstitute.org/red_heifer/tenth_red_heifer.htm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

They state:

The Tenth Red Heifer Will be Prepared by the Messiah

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That messiah will not be Jesus for the O.T. rules, laws, and temple is OVER. The blinded Christians will want to be there when the slaughter begins, thinking they have discovered their Jewish Roots. Oh the blindness! Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.gotquestions.org/red-heifer.html

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Let us see Jesus as He Is:

The imagery of the blood of the heifer without blemish being sacrificed and its blood cleansing from sin is a foreshadowing of the blood of Christ shed on the cross for believers’ sin. He was “without blemish” just as the red heifer was to be. As the heifer was sacrificed “outside the camp” (Numbers 19:3), in the same way Jesus was crucified outside of Jerusalem: “And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood” (Hebrews 13:11-12).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And for the last 2000 years, the Jews have failed to see that they shed the Blood of the only Messiah, Jesus, and did not acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior, having Him nailed upon the Cross, while they seek a red heifer today, hoping to find their messiah and one will appear, a false one.

Fri, Mar 8, 2019 - 1:27pm
NW VIEW

Let us never forget Hebrews 13:

9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

11 For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.

12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, let us never forget that Jesus suffered "outside" of the camp, outside of the steeple house temple of that day, and we are to "go forth", unto Him, "without the camp". The Jews rejected the True One that they were looking for, 2000 years ago. Their temple was destroyed, their religion was ended, they rejected the Holy One and His finished Work upon the Cross, and they will now welcome the anti-Christ into their blinded assembly. They will, in time, see the One who they crucified. We need no external temple for we who have received Him within, are part of the Temple, the Body of Christ, who's House we are.

There is now no need for a "red heifer", for we who have been born again have received the covering of our sins, through the Blood of Christ. To seek the blood of a red heifer will place us in eternal separation. If we seek our Jewish Roots and want to rebuild that which has been torn down, rejected by Christ, then we have transgressed the Glory of the New Covenant in His Blood and fallen into the pit. Jim

Fri, Mar 8, 2019 - 6:21pm
NW VIEW

Trump Israel Coin

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+trump+israel+coin&source=univ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My old, long departed Polish grandmother, had one word to describe what I see; NeverbeforedidIseelikethis.

Sat, Mar 9, 2019 - 1:15pm
Trail Trekker

Prayers

NW View I’m hoping you can shed some light on this question of prayer. Jesus left us with instructions on how to pray with The Lords Prayer so as we not become repetitious. All needs are met with this prayer and I agree. When I speak to others and they say they are praying for strength, humility, peace, etc. in their lives I remind them of the prayer he left for us. If Jesus is formed in us when we repent and invite him in aren’t these prayers of strength, humility etc. falling on deaf ears?

Sat, Mar 9, 2019 - 5:28pm (Reply to #2029)
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trekker, a great question!

There are few times, in our lives, that something really changes our understanding of Who Jesus really Is. We fall into the trap of what ever our local assembly teaches and get stuck in their view of prayer. Some, as you say, fall into repetitious prayers like the Our Father or hail Mary. We had to repeat those often, right after going to confession. It seemed like that was my penalty for that weeks continual sin. I did not know Christ within in those days but figured the priest and my dad must know something. (They did not).

Then we have the group prayer, sometimes in a large circle, holding hands, asking God to send us help. Oh Lord, we need more humility, more grace, more love, more peace, etc.! These are the ones who lack any understanding of Who Jesus is, and what has changed within us. They might as well pray for more salvation, more resurrection power, more eternal Life, and some help to find their Way to heaven. Oh what blindness.

There have been times when I have been in one of these groups and I listen to their "prayers", knowing that God will not answer them. Oh what to do? It is easy to just say Amen at the end of the prayer and all will be happy, except the Lord. If I say something, they will think I am arrogant. Over the last few years, I usually say: "He will not answer those prayers. He will not send a bucket full of what you are looking for, for "HE IS THOSE THINGS IN YOU IF YOU HAVE CHRIST WITHIN" . Jesus is the Great I AM, not the GREAT I HAVE. By Faith, we have received Him and He resides within, we being the House of God, the Temple of the Holy Ghost, from the day of Pentecost onward. Jesus is Patience, God is Love, He Is the Resurrection and the Life, He is the Bread of Life, He is the Light of the World, He is all of what we need.

One time about 20 years ago, a brother told me that I needed to be more humble. I told him that I would not pray for the Lord to send some humility. The man got upset with me, wanting me to beef up that area in my life. I already knew it would not work. I just needed to die to self daily and let Jesus and His Humility shine forth, out of my temple.

It truly is a great Revelation T. Trekker, when we finally see that we have received the Godhead of the universe within. He is the Great I AM and not the Great I Have, for us. Paul said we needed to have Christ formed in us and this is what it is all about. So tomorrow, at the steeple house, when they gather for public prayer, listen to what is said, knowing that their prayers are "falling on deaf ears", never coming to the knowledge of the Truth, Who Jesus Is, as you have stated. Jim (At the burning bush, the Lord stated that He is the I AM, tell them that I Am sent you. He was not the I Have)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Philippians 3:8-14 King James Version (KJV)

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Sat, Mar 9, 2019 - 8:47pm
NW VIEW

Matthew 6 kjv

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If the believers would have read their bibles, over the last 2000 years, they would not have omitted V. 7, with vain repetitions, as the heathen do. It is written.

Sun, Mar 10, 2019 - 9:45am
NW VIEW

Ecumenism, another sign of what is coming:

Sun, Mar 10, 2019 - 11:12am
NW VIEW

The Prophets have been exiled from the steeple house!

Most look to the prophets of old, telling of the events to come on the Lords calendar. The stage is set for the continual fulfillment of their words. Today, we have a famine in the land, and we are short on those who actually see what is truly happening, around the nations. The true prophet is also one who actually sees the Truth, the current situation, he who exposes the works of Satan, even within the systems of men.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Amos 8 kjv

Amos 8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit.

2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.

3 And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord God: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.

4 Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,

5 Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?

6 That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?

7 The Lord hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.

8 Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, a great need, before us, is the "hearing the words of the Lord", for the pulpits have long ago entered into the folly of the enemy. jmo Jim

Sun, Mar 10, 2019 - 3:18pm
NW VIEW

The lesson of "Gray Haired Old Men"!

Yes, I was fed a bill of goods, a pig in a poke, a deception, from the beginning. We were led to believe that the old men and women were wise and we were foolish. That it takes a lifetime to fully understand the truth behind all things. To listen and obey the elders for they really understand the inner workings of all things in this life. Well, it is not totally true.

Old Story again: I remember being in NW Africa when thousand of Liberians were fleeing war within their nation. I was able to visit several older men who escaped with their lives. They were involved in Liberia's Christian Businessmen's fellowship, the actual leaders within the country. So, I met this group of older wise men, and tried to encourage these men. Then it happened! They said that they had escaped with their pastor and the pastor was with them. I knew that they were still in bondage to their steeple house system of men. Then they brought the pastor to meet me and SHE was a young woman. The head pastor of these businessmen. I was almost speechless, almost. I said, have you not read the scriptures? What have you submitted to?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 King James Version (KJV)

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, this is the New Testament Church. All read the same scriptures and many submit to the direction of the enemy. Just because there is gray hair does not mean their is wisdom or knowledge. Jim

Mon, Mar 11, 2019 - 1:56pm (Reply to #2032)
Trail Trekker

Ecumenism

It’s definitely getting closer to building the one world religion. 15 years ago I visited the Lacey Community Church and stayed after for a potluck where a guest speaker from the Unitarian church in downtown Olympia was saying how it was important for all religions to agree to disagree on beliefs and still rub elbows so to speak. I got up and walked out and never returned.

Mon, Mar 11, 2019 - 2:12pm (Reply to #2035)
NW VIEW

@ Trail Trekker

I understand why you left the blinded unity. Long ago, I was a witness of the ecumenism across the planet. I would pray, "Lord, what am I doing here among these who are all following a differing path?" They all say they are Christians, all belonging to a multitude of steeple house systems of men and demons, looking for unity without repentance, and many were idol worshippers, refusing to destroy the items. Money, power and positions, looking for numbers and S.H. growth.

Millions are leaving these systems today but do not understand that they still need true fellowship, being in a local Home Church, in their community, with elders who have the brand marks of Jesus upon them. Jim

Mon, Mar 11, 2019 - 5:27pm
NW VIEW

Interesting end times article and comments:

https://allnewspipeline.com/Prophetic_Picture_Of_Coming_Judgement.php

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes these are interesting times. We could add much and subtract some from the article. The amazing thing, for me, is why the steeple houses have anyone attending their detoured systems of men, amazing. Then also, the majority are focused upon the one world religion and the one world government, and have missed the real Revelation, knowing Jesus and being found in Him. What will wake up the believers>>>> the coming tribulation period and finally finding out they have been deceived, being fed a false early escape, and now their spiritual lives are lacking. Pray that the Lord will guide us to New Testament believers who have not bit on the apple of denominational insanity and slavery. Pray that the Lord will have His Mark upon you and you will not be removed from the land but will inherit the earth and all things. Jim

Wed, Mar 13, 2019 - 5:50pm
NW VIEW

The Rapture Cult, Darby messed up:

If you start the tape at about 2/3 through, you can hear and see their view. It is past time for the believers to have some understanding:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rapture Quiz: How Many Times Does Jesus Return in the Second Coming?
Thu, Mar 14, 2019 - 6:47pm (Reply to #2038)
Trail Trekker

Rapture Cult...Darbyism

Nice video for more explanation and clarity about the non rapture. Jesus will only come one more time as stated in the Bible and it will be the beginning of eternity. So unraveling the brainwashing he does not come and remove the believers and then come again at the end of a seven year period with all the believers in tow. If that were the case it would make it impossible for anyone to get saved if the Holy Spirit were removed during that time. It all makes clear sense but the questions that remain in my mind are when does the war in Kidron valley take place aka Armageddon and is that the time when the unbelievers are removed or rather tares separated from the wheat harvesting and believers inherit the earth?

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 - 10:30pm
NW VIEW

@ T. Trekker

This battle of Armageddon has been preached from the beginning. Most pre-trib believers just assume that they will not be here, having been removed from the planet and watching from heaven. Oh what a mess. The reality is we ALL will still be here, the saved and the unsaved. If the unsaved were taken, like in the days of Noah, then there would not be anyone to battle. Also, since the remnant will inherit the land, and the catching up has not taken place until the end, we will see the millions killed in battle. The Muslims will suffer a great loss in those days. There is also some good views on the following short video:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.endtime.com/armageddon/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This whole concept of the restraining Force being removed is also a mess. It does not say that that force is the Holy Spirit. We see that Michael was the force who did battle with the demonic and the devil. The Lord stated that He would NEVER leave us or forsake us and I will go with what He has promised.

Since the wicked are first removed at the end , and we who are saved and transformed in the twinkling of an eye, being conformed to His Image and likeness, then Armageddon will happen near the end and all will be here to witness the destruction. There are going to be many upset believers, storming the steeple house doors, looking for false teacher Jones, when they finally figure out they have been duped. jmo Jim

Fri, Mar 15, 2019 - 11:25pm
Trail Trekker

Resurrections

I am needing a recap on all the resurrections. We have Jesus and then we have the one where the dead in Christ rise and is there another?