Bag Of Gold's Art In Motion Gallery & Emporium...

249 posts / 0 new
Last post
BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15488
Bag Of Gold's Art In Motion Gallery & Emporium...

Well...we are back to the future!...Where did we leave off?...

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4415/bag-golds-art-motion-gallery-emporium?page=115

How did it all start?...

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4415/bag-golds-art-motion-gallery-emporium#comments

Let's continue on...until we are unable to do so!!!...

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
The last picture & post from the old thread...

Atarangi and Bog are taking New York. Bog - the high priestess of fantasy. Life works just right with a good dash of make believe. The imagination is key to sanity. Long live Aim. Always on target.

smileydevilsmiley

Bag Of Gold

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Turd...

I just listened to your podcast on changes to the website!...I totally concur with everything you said...& now it's time to move forward!...

Thanks Turd!!!...

heartyesheart

Bag Of Gold

ata
ata's picture
Hat Tips: 21231
whoop dee doo

Back in business (again). Turd is a great operator with a user friendly site. I'm sure any changes are for the better. All this has made me value A.i.m even more. I would really miss it if it disappeared.                                                                                                         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_PRoleIWzxXMoTCBltjI

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Helen Keller

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

ata
ata's picture
The happy trail

ghgqtsS.jpg

ata
ata's picture
Fights

0119.jpg

ata
ata's picture
reprints (bog and atarangi)

OALiJoJ.jpgxacR9qj.jpg

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Atarangi...that art is a real beauty to behold!...

I see a cowboy riding down the trail with a megaphone...& wonder who that could be...& what he is saying?...Perhaps it is Rocker Boxer!...Also...I see a fellow fishing while riding on a flower stem!...There is so much going on in that work of art...& it's got to be one of my favourites!...Hopefully everyone finds us here!!!...

heartsmileyheart

Bag Of Gold

ata
ata's picture
Trail spirits

What you see are ghosts of the many happy things that have happened on the trail. I think I can feel some crazy, over the top raves coming on and some more art and silly stuff. Lets hope we can hook some more punters in with anything creative. It's always a joy to see people bare their soul.                     Just wondering Bog, the private message function is a.w.o.l.  Is  it just me or has everyone lost it ?                                                                                                By the way your inspirational art continues to make huge strides forward and is always a pleasure to see!                                                                                        P.S. The horse rider with the megaphone is a ranger asking the fisherman if he has a license.

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Atarangi...

you have a wonderful way of expression...always!...The private message function has not existed for over a month...unless you are a paid subscriber!...Also...on another note...the email you have for me...does not work anymore...as I dumped Bill Gates...& Microsoft...almost a year ago...& I don't use email anymore!...I find it hard to support a demon who wants to wipe 8 billion people from the face of the earth!...UBUNTU is the best (open source) operating system hands down...& Start Page as my search engine keeps me safe from the Goggle Bots!!!...

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13828
3 Little Words- "You've Got PM's"

PM's, that is what I miss most of all.

I think something went wrong when the site was changed because I have the PM's back. PM'd the admin to let them know because it is the same thing as theft if I do not let them know...

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
Hat Tips: 13797
@ Nana "PM's back"

Not too many virtuous people left in this world today Nana.

You set a wonderful example of honesty, integrity and self accountability. 

Would you be willing to run for Congress?

Cheers, S. Rex

ata
ata's picture
That's good

For a moment there I thought I had been ostracised. No slacking, now let's get this show on the road.                                                                                                                          those were the daysFuck-the-FDA.jpg

ata
ata's picture
new blood

Rex and Nana. Just what the doctor ordered. Welcome to the fun channel!                                             attachment.php?attachmentid=111608&d=112

ata
ata's picture
funny thing

I saw Rex driving his new eco car just the other day!                                                                         Small-cars-01.jpg

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Hat Tips: 4824
couldn't help myself

ata
ata's picture
@ silvery

Thanks for turning up. Kiwis are welcome here. Can you do the Haka   - Bog and Rex are keen. Bog's forum needs fun punters and nice people like yourself. Most people are a little shy to expose themselves but fun,art, poetry,jokes and all forms of enlightenment are cherished here. Good on ye'r mate.                                                                                                                                               stock photo of Spartacus Rex doing Haka                                                                                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnT58I4cVlxCNZa519fs2

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Hat Tips: 4824
@Ata I wouldn't even try a haka

I had to face a haka from the guys presenting the carvings of the new school hall a few years ago. From 3m away it's not funny.

Bloody intimidating even without the fact that the carvers & shell people were inmates of the high security prison nearby.

If it wasn't a school ceremony I would have been, well, suddenly indisposed. And I am part Maori, so possibly got more than tourist impact.

TFMR is my most favourite site on the interwebs :-)

Love to have another Kiwi to chat to, but also love the international perspective I get here. These people rock.

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
@ atarangi Funny thing...Nice Try

but actually I prefer

1) Amphibious

2) Room for the grandkids

4_slimaaronskevinmcclory.jpg

Cheers, S. Rex

Spartacus Rex
Spartacus Rex's picture
What Do Metals & The Military Have In Common?

Timing MATTERS!

picture29.jpg

Oh, de doo dah... OH SH*T!!!

ata
ata's picture
submarine for sale

The trim looks dodgy. I'm surprised you didn't go with  Barry's 'cash for klunkers' deal. What happens when you open the door to take a leak.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Bag Of Gold's Art In Motion Gallery & Emporium... "