26887 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 9:31pm
gold way p

Energy

Since your suggestions I too have been practicing mutras and found great benefits the very first time in relieving stress and strengthening the heart. Every day I practice and every day I am better. Today I did mutate for BP lying on Crystal bed from John of God from Brazil. My confidence and contentment level has improved and I am very thankful for the advice. I have always believed that anything you can conceive is possible and that the creative no s is the most powerful force on earth. I must of lost track of some of that or I wouldn't have had it. However respond with pictures and accessing chi in the middle of the palm are slow although I feel more complete then before. The important thing I feel more connected and alive. Looking forward to more personal growth and dreams that can become real.

Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 9:45pm
sierra skier
-
ID

GL, been feeling s little off

GL, been feeling s little off lately but nothing intense. Motivation is perhaps slightly reduced or a bit of apathy but I tend to manage most of my feelings and moods well as a general rule. I have missed several days skiing some consecutive over the 3 day weekend due to very cold, big wind, (chill factors in very negative numbers) big crowds and needing to plow, but I usually will fit skiing in the AM for an hour at least then go after my obligations. I love the powder skiing but because of limited lift access (due to wind) and cold and crowds I had no remorse for missing those days, plus occasional days off to rest and rebuild joints and muscle os good and normal for me.

Since the eclipse I had an oral surgery and my wife likewise along with a few other distractions out of norm so it is difficult to diagnose any particular change in feelings. Overall I feel within my norm.

Scorpio w/sun, mercury, rising and venus all there and a moon in leo. Those are the aspects I recall from 45 years ago when Inez did my chart.

Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 11:04pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Watch This!

Important Reflections On Florida and More Economic Problems Ahead

WeAreChange

Published on Feb 22, 2018

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives you an interview with G Edward Griffin about the latest breaking news on how there are more economic problems ahead for the United States and Florida.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 11:18pm (Reply to #19802)
Green Lantern

gold way wrote: Since your

gold way wrote:

Since your suggestions I too have been practicing mutras and found great benefits the very first time in relieving stress and strengthening the heart. Every day I practice and every day I am better. Today I did mutate for BP lying on Crystal bed from John of God from Brazil. My confidence and contentment level has improved and I am very thankful for the advice. I have always believed that anything you can conceive is possible and that the creative no s is the most powerful force on earth. I must of lost track of some of that or I wouldn't have had it. However respond with pictures and accessing chi in the middle of the palm are slow although I feel more complete then before. The important thing I feel more connected and alive. Looking forward to more personal growth and dreams that can become real.

Very cool! I love testimonies!

Yes, user friendly, with profound effects. There are over 900 combinations of holding the hands. But the guy from Jin Shin Jytsu found just holding the fingers provided amazing benefits. They aren't going to make you fly and sometimes just noticing the subtle shifts is perfect.

John of God and the healers of the Phillipines. I don't endorse or not endorse that stuff but for those shaky on quantam physics and defying the laws of physics as we know them. them are the guys to search out on youtube.

You might also enjoy learning about holding your neurovascular on your head and/or Tibetan tongue pulsing for alignment and really good for headaches. The former is probably all over the web, the latter you probably won't find too much information. All have immediate effects on your well being.

Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 11:31pm (Reply to #19803)
Green Lantern

sierra skier wrote:GL, been

sierra skier wrote:

GL, been feeling s little off lately but nothing intense. Motivation is perhaps slightly reduced or a bit of apathy but I tend to manage most of my feelings and moods well as a general rule. I have missed several days skiing some consecutive over the 3 day weekend due to very cold, big wind, (chill factors in very negative numbers) big crowds and needing to plow, but I usually will fit skiing in the AM for an hour at least then go after my obligations. I love the powder skiing but because of limited lift access (due to wind) and cold and crowds I had no remorse for missing those days, plus occasional days off to rest and rebuild joints and muscle os good and normal for me.

Since the eclipse I had an oral surgery and my wife likewise along with a few other distractions out of norm so it is difficult to diagnose any particular change in feelings. Overall I feel within my norm.

Scorpio w/sun, mercury, rising and venus all there and a moon in leo. Those are the aspects I recall from 45 years ago when Inez did my chart.

3 days of no skiing? I haven't skiied in over 30 years. Not my sport. I like watching it.

Your rising sign would be Gemini or Virgo. Each zodiac sign has a planetary ruler that defines your experiences. Mercury is the ruler for Gemini and Virgo.

Your rising sign or ascendant is how others see you. The qualities that you project into the world.

Your sun sign, what people look in the newspapers for, is your modus operandi, your prime directive, what drives you. Fix is busy searching for ways out of the matrix and won't be hold down by illusion, except he'd rather get stoned or rely on artificial highs than feel like a slave. Pisces have a powerful impetus.

Your Scorpio, although water like Pisces is more balanced than me and Fix. But both are intuitive signs where the earth signs are more practical, linear, focused on what has to be done here and now on planet earth. So yeah, Pisces are the idealists. Our spiritual information won't allow us to play the lesser of two evils. There is no code for it. My Pisces wants everybody to observe the laws of the universe. My Taurus rising knows that will never happen.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 12:07am (Reply to #19781)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 12:08am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 2:13am (Reply to #19808)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 2:18am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 2:40am (Reply to #19796)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 3:00am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 9:18am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The agenda just keeps rolling along...

Can't Buy A Home? - That's The Idea And This Is Why - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 10:17am
Green Lantern

IT's NOT ALL ABOUT THE GUNS

Okey, okey, I don't think my post took.

2nd hint. All these mass shootings, the ones that stink to high heaven, are all about the guns?

The MSM is so nice that they feed you what it's all about?

Recently James Corbett put a list together of the threats facing our society at this time. Gun confiscation not even on the list. Sure, it could be he is really bad at rating threats to our liberties.

But do you want to know what he has rated the #1 threat to our society? Immigration/refugees? Nope. Gun confiscation? Nope. TRANSHUMANISM. And by a coincidence, the other guy I mentioned that I trust to pick apart events obviously has this on top of the list.

EVERYWHERE ELSE, This threat seems NON-EXISTENT. If you read all the Nicholas Cruz articles, eliminate ALL the ones that are talking about GUNS. GUNS. LET's TALK ABOUT GUNS. That's called hypnosis.

So I went back and located one of Farrells posts on a mass shooting. Sandy HOOK.

The take away IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE GUNS

https://gizadeathstar.com/2013/01/transhumanizing-sandy-hook/

Is it any wonder now that you have that information, that all the shooters have psychotic tendencies from birth??

THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS could be used in the same way, WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL. First we secured your support and then we.....

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 10:23am (Reply to #19801)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: In the

Mr. Fix wrote:

In the meantime, thoroughly visualizing a good audiobook, just tends to put me into the narrative, from a first person perspective. The people in the dream actually speak the words from the book.

Anyway, that's just where I'm at, but I consider it progress, at least to some extent.

That's actually a good technique because what you are doing is you are matching the creativity that the author got in touch with when he was writing the book.

Another technique is if you want to know what Mozart was experiencing when he was writing his symphonies, imagine Mozart at his desk writing downt he notes.

If you want to know what source Tesla was contacting when he was inventing whatever, watch him work.

These work because they work.

Most great authors tap into higher realities to put their stories down. If you read interviews with STephen King, he talks about getting these idea's from some inner place in his dreams. He is visiting the lower astral dimensions which alot of you like to call HELL. Like Dante's INferno. It exists. But nobody stays there forever. Take a trip sometime.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 10:27am (Reply to #19814)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The transhumanist agenda

Thanks GL,

That narrative has been popping up all over the place, and it is ultimately a war on consciousness, but placing blame for behavior on a genetic predisposition opens up a new potential control grid, where people can be removed from society simply because of a determination that their genes aren't compatible with civil society. Transhumanism is really eugenics by another name.

New belief systems are being introduced to justify aberrant behavior, to replace the old religious ones that served the same purpose.

The difference, is now there is a pseudoscience that supports totalitarian control over people for who they are.

There is a correlation between genetics, and beliefs, but they've got the cause and effect backwards.

What you believe to be true will determine your genetics, not the other way around.

But a genetic sample can still be used to weed out nonconformists.

It sounds like Bruce Lipton might have a bull's-eye on his back.

Again, real science is going to have to be demolished to pull this off.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 10:38am (Reply to #19815)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Opening up to visionary literature

As I'm sure you've noticed GL,

Most of what I study is purely academic, almost exclusively left brain stuff, the science of how it all works.

But to progress, imagination needs to be a key component, and I'm not going to get that from your standard issue operators manual.

For example, committing a manual on alchemical magic to memory, as a bedtime story, does nothing for the imagination.

But using a narrative that expresses powerful real emotions, creates an empathetic response that may at one point complement a mind that has in the past, only looked at the world through a lens based on pure logic.

Intuition is not logical. A mindset based on pure logic has inherent limitations.

That's what needs to change. I'm working on it.

It's a process.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 10:45am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

the ones that stink to high heaven

But do you want to know what he has rated the #1 threat to our society? Immigration/refugees? Nope. Gun confiscation? Nope. TRANSHUMANISM. And by a coincidence, the other guy I mentioned that I trust to pick apart events obviously has this on top of the list.

EVERYWHERE ELSE, This threat seems NON-EXISTENT. If you read all the Nicholas Cruz articles, eliminate ALL the ones that are talking about GUNS. GUNS. LET's TALK ABOUT GUNS. That's called hypnosis.

So I went back and located one of Farrells posts on a mass shooting. Sandy HOOK.

The take away IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE GUNS

Geeesus Gl

I have never read/watched Corbett, BUT, how many times have I posted about transhumanism on this forum and the main Page. You know what I got for a response?? Bupkiss. Nada. Zip. Recall if you will my posts about testosterone levels across every age group of men in the western world being down 50% in 50 years. Ya, its the elephant in the room. I don't take it personal, Angry Chef on the main pg also posted on that and he also got Zero response. Nothing to see here, move along. Let me take that back - somebody here did say something like ; 'sorry about your sexless nephew'. I bet GL recalls.

This level of change/decrease in basic human identity hormone, the very hormones that make us grow into men or women, is about to go to a level at which it is ineffectual. There's your zombie apocalypse.

So, talk about some screwed-up hormones. I was in the weight room at the Y yesterday. This 'woman' is hogging a very popular machine. Several guys are waiting to get on the machine. She does her reps, and then she sits there playing with her thumb toy while she's resting, so that no one can jump in. Finally 'she/it' gets up and I see 'her' walk across the room. I figure I can now get on the machine. All of a sudden 'she' is back and walks right up into my face and screams "I'm not done~!" I said;"ok" 'She' yells again; "I'm not done~!" I walk away, because 'she's' got these ear plugs in, and 'she' can't hear me anyways, I guess. Bitch looked like she had more testosterone than any guy in the room. Now here's the thing. The guys in the weight room are all friendly as hell, polite and helpful. What would have happened if I had walked into the Jazzercize room and intimidated the women in there?? Holy Hell would have come down on me - yet this 'bitch' had a room full of weight lifters back on their heels.

Need I say, I don't like what I see happening to the human experiment. Thank You Monsanto.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 1:26pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Re: its not just about guns...

I am quite certain there are many agendas being served by all these pre-planned, false flag events.

And like a bullfighter fooling a bull with a red cape, they might well be tossing out the gun control meme as a diversion from other agenda items they want to keep secret from us.

And as Abguy said about the desexing of the male population through testosterone reduction, we might have a whole lot fewer type A aggressive males now for the PTB to contend with.

However, I'm sure there are still lots of macho, gun-owning males that still have primitive urges, and the will/desire to protect themselves and their loved ones.

So, I continue to believe that other agenda items, while they do exist, are still today secondary to getting rid of guns.

I'm sure NATO and the UN soldiers who will be their mercenaries are requiring it be done before they agree to being the new Amerikan police force.

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 5:05pm
gold way p

Crystals

Accidentally posted something on thread of faith about crystals for GL

Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 5:46pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Why allow this kind of "leak?"

Here is a statement from the Zerohedge article that sort of sums up why we are getting this information:

"In addition to the FBI's monumental failure and a steady stream of 911 calls about Cruz, video evidence revealed that an armed Broward County resource deputy stationed at Stoneman Douglas High School during the Valentine's day massacre did "nothing" during the shooting - instead waiting outside as a gunman opened fire on students and teachers. "

Let's lay out what the elites want us to glean and remember here:

1. The FBI and police cannot prevent shootings;

2. Armed guards in schools cannot protect children during a shooting;

3. Therefore we must ban guns

All wrapped up for us with a pretty, red bow.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/fbi-tipster-transcript-leaked-cruz-will-get-school-and-shoot-place