Most of our posts end up on google. I am not afraid of that. The last time I looked their were no sick fucks with dark glasses following me.
As fully functioning human beings we need to stand up for what we believe in.
The boogey man is in your mind.
If you don't stand up for truth they will eventually come looking for you when they detect a lack of balls.
Don't give me some you tube crap to justify your insecurity.
Stand up like a real man and assert yourself.
In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Energy is for the most part free. The truth is that we as human beings can only harness it when we are part of the equation.
This is how it is meant to be.
Truly free energy will unfold when we are ready for it and no sooner.
Mankind would need to be more enlightened before the concept could flourish.
'All things happen in their own good time.'
Your post imaginatively and inspirationally alludes that humanity has indeed lived through periods of greater spiritual enlightenment than we see today.
Donald Trump guilty of exercising his instincts
Good to see a real dude pretending he's in charge.
After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security.
The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age.
I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home.
I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.
The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt.' So not being in a mood to argue I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.
She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.
When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.
She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'
You can live in Phoenix where...
1.You are willing to park 3 blocks away because you found shade.
2. You've experienced condensation on your butt from the hot water in the toilet bowl.
3. You can drive for 4 hours in one direction and never leave town.
4. You have over 100 recipes for Mexican food.
5. You know that 'dry heat' is comparable to what hits you in the face when you open your oven door.
6. The 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!!
OR, you can live in Los Angeles where...
1. You make over $250,000 but still can't afford to buy a house.
2. The fastest part of your commute is going down your driveway.
3. You know how to eat an artichoke.
4. You drive your rented Mercedes to your neighborhood block party.
5. When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how long it will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.
6. The 4 seasons are: Fire, Flood, Mud and drought!
OR, you can Live in New York City where...
1. You say "The City" and expect everyone to know you mean Manhattan.
2. You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus Circle to Battery Park, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
3. You think Central Park is "Nature."
4. You believe that being able to swear at people in their own language makes you multi-lingual.
5. You've worn out a car horn. (if you even have a car)
6. You think eye contact is an Act of Aggression.
OR, you can Live in Wisconsin where...
1. You only have four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
2. Halloween costumes all fit over parkas.
3. You have more than one recipe for moose.
4. Sexy lingerie is anything flannel with less than eight buttons.
5. The four seasons are: winter, still winter, almost winter, and construction.
OR, you can Live in the Deep South where...
1. You can rent a movie and buy bait in the same store.
2. "Y'all" is singular and "all y'all" is plural.
3. "He needed killin'' is a valid defense.
4. Everyone has 2 first names: Billy Bob, Jimmy Bob, Mary Sue, Betty Jean, Mary Beth, etc.
5. Everything is either '"n yonder," "over yonder" or "out yonder." (It's important to know the difference too)
OR, you can live in Colorado where...
1. You carry your $3000.00 mountain bike atop your $500 car.
2. You tell your husband to pick up Granola on his way home and so he stops at the day care center.
3. A pass does not involve a football or dating.
4. The top of your head is bald, but you still have a pony tail.
OR, you can live in the Ohio where...
1. You've never met any celebrities, but the mayor knows your name.
2. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor.
3. You have had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" on the same day.
4. You end sentences with a preposition: "Where's my coat at?"
5. When asked how your trip was to any exotic place, you say, "It was different!"
OR FINALLY, you can live in Florida where...
1. You eat "dinner" at 3:15 in the afternoon.
2. All purchases include a coupon of some kind -- even houses and cars.
3. Everyone can recommend an excellent dermatologist.
4. Road construction never ends anywhere in the state.
5. Cars in front of you often appear to be driven by headless people.
AI + Linguistic technology +an intentionally programmed intention to seek your group out and engage.
This being some kind of a development from this earlier phase or stage of development.
More Technical which may throw light upon IT:
Deal or No Deal? End-to-End Learning for Negotiation Dialogues
Once again I have to express my ongoing admiration for MR Fix. He must have been a Great parent. The Patience he has~! OMG. Ata's naive request/statement sooo bothered me that I could not compose a civil response. My mother's voice rang in my head;"When you don't have anything nice to say, stay quiet." Fix , you did it with style and Grace. Thank You.
I rarely agree 100% with anyone's posts, ( I'm a great fault-finder), but that one is totally spot-on, in every regard. All I can add to that is that perhaps we could better define the word Government. I would submit that 99.999999% of gov workers have no knowledge of the Secret gov , the Blk Ops, or the Men In Black - but rather they are just Fix/Passio's mindless-brain-dead- order-takers.
I have no interest in jeopardizing my life to answer a question from someone who would never believe the answer anyway.
Here is some Sunday fun for you
Edit: Oh shit, is it Saturday?
This article talks about AI and some of the ramifications of how it can create false information that appears real. It kind of parallels some of the stuff Ruffian might be talking about with IT. We already have difficulty sorting the truth from the fake and the tech companies are controlling what we search for and news we are able to access by de funding alt news sites.
It appears we will continue to more difficulty sorting truth form fake news in the future.
<lowering lurker shields...> :-)
Don't know if this helps, but I looked up the two pics posted...
Bottom: just the source pic for the composite
Both the articles I just posted came from Peak Prosperity news letter I receive weekly in my email.
When you do your research, you'll find that scientists of calculated how much fuel it would have taken it to operate it. IMPOSSIBLE.
If you go deeper you'll find that JErusalem was brighter than New York City, and it wasn't candles and torches. If you want, you can even pick up a bible and find passages that allude to it.
Hunting down all the articles, references in ancient texts of what was going on is too much work. Before Tesla, Edison, there was an entire world of advanced technology.. It wasn't all done by a camp fire.
They could predict the weather, specific weather events, and long term trends years in advanced, Eclipses and they knew what eclipises meant and why they needed to monitor them, they the planetary rotations and transits down to precision. They used the Metatonic spiral calendar even before Chris Carolan. they knew irregular elliptical orbit of the Moon.
They had lasers to cut and form the metal dials.
Ok, ag, I read this yesterday afternoon, and I'm wondering what the hell I'm allowed to eat other than butter and beef jerky? Have you dug deeply enough into this to help me out?
I guess I'm going to have to step away from the wine bottle. I knew that already and have been trying to cut back to a single glass with dinner. Not prepared to live long enough to stop completely.
The book lists lots of stuff to avoid, but I'm struggling to come up with meal plans that are OK. Already doing walleye fried in butter, grilled or baked salmon with dill butter. Steak rare/medium rare. Peel & eat shrimp (cooked). That "don't cook stuff more that 50 degrees C" (only about 120 degrees F) is a tough one. Not a fan of raw wild game, chicken, beef or most fish. Vegan? Not going to happen, but I don't think that's what is being suggested. Sadly, they don't sell raw whale blubber or seal liver at Target.
No leeks/onions? WTF? I can live without garlic, though.
I am not sure what to make of it myself. It is definitely interesting. What he is saying mostly is to eat raw food. I am not exactly sure I am ready to eat raw meat. I think that like anything else, you have to take what you can use to improve your hydration and cellular health.
Some tidbits I take away are to not cook carbs because it breaks down the cellulose and causes extra sugar intake. If you watched Beach Philosophy, they talk about cleansing the blood, as does the Owner's Manual. I would not get too bent out of shape or start tomorrow living by that book. There is a lot there I will never do, but certainly some easy suggestions that make sense to me.
I remember when I first went on the GAPS diet, I had the same feeling of dread that you have expressed. There is plenty to eat that is healthy, you just need to learn how to look for it. I however am learning to eat far less. I am starting to think that no food is healthier than healthy food. Of course I am not ready to be a Breatharian (A concept GL introduced me to long before that book), but I am trying to do with a lot less food and healthy water.
Healing is more about separating your Conscious emotions from your physical body. In other words, instead of having the feeling of, "Oh shit, I can't have this or that," try, "My Physical body does not need that."
Don't personalize a disease state. You don't have it, your body does.
I would whole heartedly agree that we need to stop eating dead food. Don't complicate things, if you want to feel alive, eat food that is alive.
Only your body can tell you what to eat.
In all honesty, the question I found the most interesting, is why are we the only species on earth that does not reach our age potential? Great Question, their answers are theirs. What is your answer to that question? That should help you with what to eat. I can tell you what I eat at every meal, and it probably will not answer that question for Waxy.
If I can give any tip for diet, my first tip would be to stop eating poison immediately. No grains, starches, or added sugars of any type. Don't overcook your food and eat lots of raw vegetables. You also might want to consider an elimination diet so that you can see what foods you are eating that you shouldn't be. GAPS is the best IMHO.
I hope that helps.
I really liked what he had to say about different systems having different charges and the energy flow throughout the body. This seems to be the holy grail of healing as GL has been shouting from the rooftops.