26920 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:06pm
ag1969

Excuse me ...

He says 2000+ volts AC, not DC. He says the DC is why you get the black shit on the coins and it is not in any way good for you.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:13pm ag1969
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AG 1969

I have posted the procedure I use for making colloidal silver many times. Right now, I'm using 12V DC.

I burnt out my 9 V DC power converter, but 12 volts is working.

Right now, I'm cutting some new electrodes for my colloidal gold generator.

For that, I use a 20,000 V AC, pulsed at high-frequency to the primary coil, to generate an underwater arc.

The key ingredient that finally made the underwater arcing possible, was a heavy duty light dimmer feeding the Transformers.

I used 4 oil burner ignition transformers wired in parallel to get enough current. It took me a month of trial and error to get that one to work.

My first set of electrodes lasted about nine months, but they are now too short to keep only the electrode below the waters surface.

I make colloidal copper too, using 100% copper flashing, the procedure is identical to the Silver.

I'm waiting for my pH meter before I start my monoatomic gold project. Maybe next week.

In my humble opinion, the procedure outlined in your post seems overly complex, and I'm not convinced that the increased complexity adds any efficacy to the finished product.

I did purchase a commercial parts per million electronic indicator a few months back, (My wife's idea), and I seem to average about 20 ppm across the board. I can go higher, or lower, but I shoot for that fine line between clear and Amber.

I'm in the habit of using a laser pointer to determine the silver content in the colloid, I've never been big on numbers.

The stuff I make has been proven effective by many people, on many occasions, for a large variety of ailments.

Most recently, it knocked out that flu bug in a day, when its usual lifespan is 10 days.

My daughter dispenses it to her friends at college when they are ill, and they consider her a miracle worker now.

I've already seen how you make your colloidal silver, in a post a few years ago, mine is somewhat simpler, but I think it makes pretty much exactly the same stuff.

I think it helps if you build up and maintain some silver content in your system, from my experience, it really does enhance your immunity to whatever bug seems to be going around.

If you would like me to go looking for that old post with all the pictures I made a few years back,

Just ask. Otherwise, I know you've seen it.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:23pm
ag1969

Fix

I realize that, I was just wondering if you had changed your methods since experimenting with gold. I have been making my own the same way as you pretty much. I am not saying this is bad, my question is could it be better, and this Burney guy claims a superior product with the high voltage AC.

I am going to buy some of Horowitz Solfreggio infused and see if it is different than my current experience. I will be sure to let you know.

That Owner's Manual for the human body is a really good read.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:36pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Thanks AG,

I've read advertisements from dozens of manufacturers who all claim that they are the best.

It's kind of like religion touting their version of an imaginary sky daddy. They'll say their way is the only way, and all other ways are shit.

I'm looking forward to your analysis of the product, but I'll keep making it the way I make it.

By the way,

I went flipping through the archives for a little while, and found it:

Update: How I make it... (The Mr. Fix recipe)

Though this is not definitive, it is how I make my colloidal silver, and since I learned from a picture that Bollocks posted a couple of years ago, I thought as a public service, some of you would appreciate the photography, since as they say, "a picture's worth 1000 words".

First we start with the clip lead cut in half, and attached by the wire to a power supply. This picture shows a well worn Eagle, and Maple, they've been in use daily for well over a year. The clip leads are simply tied to a pencil getting the clip as close to the pencil as possible:

I've tried both eagles and maples, and I don't think the difference between .999, and .9999 is significant enough to matter. (That's just me, you be the judge).

Next, straddle the pencil across the top of a Mason jar, and add about an ounce of colloidal silver:

Then fill the jar to just below the clips, I use bottled distilled water:

when the jar is full, it should look just like this, be careful not to overfill, the water cannot touch the clips:

put it down on the counter, and wait about an hour and a half:

after about an hour and a half, your coins will look like this:

To clean them, I use a 3M green scrubber pad:

For a nice strong batch, I usually put the coins back in the same mixture twice, and after about an hour, it will have a slightly amber hue, but it will still be quite clear. When you are done, you can always check it with a laser pointer:

with practice, you will be able to determine the relative strength of your mixture. Because I start with a little bit of colloidal silver, the laser line is faint but noticeable, when I'm done, it is strong and bright.

After I've made multiple batches out of the same jar, the jar does have some sediment at the bottom, and although I usually just pour what's on top into a clean jar several times, eventually, I will use a filter if there's anything floating, or if I want to empty the jar. Sometimes I use a coffee filter, but I usually just use a piece of paper towel:

The black sediment on the bottom of the jar is stuck on pretty good, so I put a 3M scrubber inside the jar, and then use a pot scrubber inside it, to clean the bottom of the jar. Like this:

Although I have tried various power supplies, I have settled upon a 9 V 300 mA power supply that was once used to charge a “cordless phone” which has long since been disposed of. It looks like this:

Be absolutely sure not to use a cheap Chinese knockoff jar, only “Ball–Mason” jars will work. I discovered this in the past week when a batch got ruined by turning the whole jar black, and the mixture was just a dark cloud. Upon turning the jar over, I found it was made in China. Don't repeat this mistake.

The “finished product” can simply be drank right out of the jar. Here's how:

A couple of ounces a day never hurt anyone.

Legal disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only.

The legal disclaimer was for Dr. cris, who isn't here anymore, so fuck the legal disclaimer.

ag 1969,

Upon review, the only alteration I made to this post is the legal disclaimer.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:40pm
Green Lantern

You no doubt read Mueller's

You no doubt read Mueller's indictment, listened to your favorite alt-right pundits, saw the left affirming conviction etc, etc, etc, etc....

I did read Cernovich's take and don't have disagreement. Hell, I don't have disagreement with Trump's assertion of NO Collusion.

But I think that Mueller's indictment does illustrate one thing that I don't see ANYBODY on either side of the fence debating. Russia is not a bunch of choir boys. RT News and all the China news outlets that have appeared in this country have the same mission, Wholesale propaganda. Control of your mind, and sow the seeds of discontent just the way we do it.

See!. He reaffirms No Collusion, but there needs to be a scapegoat for the things that did occur. The Russians started their anti-US campaign 2014

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

More

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

Russia is not your friend. Putin is not your friend. RT news is not your friend. They will post stuff that gets you pissed at US government including lies the US media won't publish. They will get you to hope that Putin interfere in the election, gives away 9-11 secrets.

Is Russia evil? No. No more evil than us. But they invented the game of espionage, manipulating population, use of all sorts of esoteric tools for spying etc... It just didn't all go away.

For some darn reason, they have gained the sympathy of the US alternative crowd. They promoted Black LIves Matter and they even gave support to both pro and anti-Trump causes. Not to get him elected (even if they wanted that) but to sow the seeds of discontent in our country.

I don't blame them. That's what they are supposed to do.

If I am alt-right. I hear. See told you so. No collusion. If I am left. See he is guilty. But if I am Russian, I hear the left yelling 13 of our boys are guilty, and the President telling America that Russia is anti-American and have been so since 2014.

Do you think that Russia will take umbridge to making them scapegoats? What do you feel?

Russia and US have long term conflicting strategic military goals.

This just didn't happen on it's own. American's were assisted.

Just because Hillary doesn't like something, you don't embrace it and embrace the opposite policy.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:48pm ag1969
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The black shit

I don't drink black shit,

The positive electrode will always turn black, but it comes right off with a 3M scrubbing pad.

The colloidal Silver itself, is either crystal clear, or amber, depending on whether I run the batch once or twice.

I did see a YouTube video using a microwave oven converted into a colloidal Silver generator, but I'm happy with the product and the procedure that I currently use.

Do you still make yours?

I've been making mine, pretty much nonstop, for about 5 years now. It's pretty reliable.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:52pm atarangi
Green Lantern

ata wrote: 'The laws of

ata wrote:

'The laws of physics we have come to know are a total farce, or at best, incredibly incomplete".

We have seen your theories Mr.Fix but you have yet to demonstrate any of them. The laws of physics are currently working way ahead of competing systems of order.

Wait until I show you what we found and proof of what governments are hiding right under your nose.

My Greek friends transalted some Greek youtubes. Seems US military loves taking Greek vacations and everytime there is an advanced technological find, we seem to call dibs on it.

Computers have been around a looooooooong time too.

And this babe....

Looks sort of like this...

The records of Pliny, Greek Philosophers, Roman writings like Cicero, all document ancient technologies, even Aristotle. Free energy, submarines, computers, advanced equipment for astrology. We even had some wild shit going on here in the US like deserts that were more lush than the Bronx Botanical Gardens.

Just not today.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 6:20pm argentus maximus
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 6:37pm ag1969
sierra skier
-
ID

ag1969 wrote: What I am

ag1969 wrote:

What I am really looking at in that info is that we are making colloidal silver wrongly. Apparently these guys make it with DC 2000+ volts and then tune the silver nanoparticles to the solfreggio frequency afterwards.

I caught that but the zeolite was highlighted and I opened it, i looked at both highlighted links. I have never gotten into CS but remember Mr Fix's posts and pictures of his system from long ago. My thinking with the zeolite is removing nano particles from geoengineering along with other normal environmental pollutants. I'm not sure it removes aluminum or barium but being an inert mineral with a charge that attracts undesirable supplements from our system I feel good with it and have noticed no ill affects. My health appears very strong and the doctors keep telling me to keep doing whatever it is I am doing besides causing bodily injury through my drive to push hard in sports.

I may have to attempt to start a CS making program sometime. I have a collection of old chargers and the process appears straight forward. One of the newer products I have began using has possibly relaxed my prostrate a bit as it seems I can relax to initiate a stream quicker and easier. Both DOTS and the Alternative Health forums are both wonderful resources. We may all be a bit off the wall but our group consciousness and sharing of ideas really seems to add up to beneficial results.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 6:57pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

When guns were in school . . . (Jim Stone)

When guns were in school

My experience with guns in a real American school (Jim Stone)

When I was a kid, guns were in school, and no one ever got shot. First second and third graders were not allowed to bring them, but in fourth grade they were allowed for show and tell.

My second grade teacher made gun safety a common topic. Guns were such an integral part of American life that all schools taught gun safety. I'll never forget his story about him being with his brothers when they found their dad's shot gun. They were pointing it at each other playing games, not realizing it was loaded. He said he worked the pump and a live shell flew out, and it was only by luck he did not pull the trigger when playing. Lesson: Every gun is loaded, never point a gun at anyone.

Another part of his gun education for second graders was one time he brought a hand gun into class. He showed it to all the kids, telling them not to worry, because it was not loaded. He then began to spin the chamber saying, "this is perfectly safe to do, because the gun is not loaded. Spin, click. Spin, click. All the kids were fascinated, really paying attention, then spin, BOOM. HE HAD A BLANK LOADED AND FINALLY HIT IT. Everyone was out of their seats. He put on a show, like it was an accident, and we all believed it. MESSAGE: Never point a gun at anyone, because ALL GUNS ARE LOADED. Imagine a teacher doing that in a second grade class nowadays! The principal was laughing.

On to fourth grade, and guns were brought in occasionally for show and tell. You could bring the bullets but they could not be in the gun, so you could show what type of bullets your gun took. After that, there were no guns in classrooms, because by then everyone was familiar with them, and how to be safe with them.

On to 11th grade. In band class, we decided to do the 1812 overature, and you know, that song needs cannons. So one of the kids who was a snare drummer (and an avid hunter) who often bragged about his .410 in grade school brought a 12 guage shot gun to band class, and we had to practice with it before the concert. He had blanks loaded and the band director told him to point it at a music stand so the paper wadding would not hit anyone. Test it. BOOM, the music stand went flying. Students laughing. Band director: Back up a little so the muzzle blast does not knock the music stand over. He had to back up about 25feet and was shooting it past the Timpany and the tubas in the back. He had to be a good shot to not hit anyone, and everyone trusted him because he was. That is what the real America was like, what the hell did we allow our nation to become?

https://82.221.129.208/.zg3.html

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 7:17pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 7:45pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Danger, danger. The problem with Ata's request...

Howdy Ata,

I have posted images of my work regarding FE here before, and shortly afterwards, while doing further research, I found my own pictures in a Google image search of free energy generators.

That is really, really dangerous. I also got an unsolicited email from someone pretending to be a member here, wanting to know if I was the same Mr. Fix who posts on TF metals, and wanted to discuss the FE topic.

I've done an abundant amount of research and building to satisfy my own curiosity, although I am now seeking some simpler solutions. To the best of my knowledge, there is absolutely no way to bring such a device to market.

Until somebody actually succeeds, I do not intend to go up against the dark forces who wish to maintain human enslavement by depriving them of such technology. Back in the old days, you could simply defund such projects, you could trump up charges, and have people jailed, you could steal research, and even burn down laboratories, but nowadays, they just kill you.

This reminds me of an X-Files episode in a reboot version a couple of years ago. Some people got together and built their own highly stealth, antigravity, faster than light capable spaceship, but insisted to Mulder and Scully that they needed to maintain the upmost of secrecy.

Well, in the next scene, special forces storm the hanger, mow down everyone in sight with machine guns, place high explosives on the spacecraft, and then run like hell. An epic fireball is all let's left of this high technology.

Yeah, I know it's just a TV show, but this area of research is full of dead people.

I had to ask myself, why would they just blow it up, and kill everyone? Wouldn't they be interested in such neat technology?

The obvious answer, is they already have it. With nearly a century of stealing patents, using coercion on inventors under the guise of "Helping their country", and literally trillions upon trillions of dollars later, these technologies have been thoroughly perfected.

Now it's just a matter of maintaining their secrets.

When doctors start curing their patients of profitable diseases, they are now routinely killed.

Anyone who threatens a multi trillion dollar industry dies.

Far too many people are demanding that the government release this technology, which is a foolish request on the surface.

Once this is thoroughly investigated, you know for certain that they have it, and their primary mission is to make sure that no one else does.

To maintain their secrets, murder is standard operating procedure now.

I have no interest in jeopardizing my life to answer a question from someone who would never believe the answer anyway.

When I engage in discussions on this topic with a few other members here, they at least have done enough research to know what they are talking about, the physics involved, and a strategy for implementation.

At this point, I can only confirm the science, but considering the thousands of dollars spent, and the thousands of hours invested, even I would not call this free by a longshot.

The government doesn't need to reveal anything, it just has to stop killing the people that can.

When that happens, I'll get back to you.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 8:03pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 8:05pm
ag1969

Yep

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 8:29pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.