26952 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Feb 15, 2018 - 11:18pm Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Me too.

"I go where the crumbs lead me"

We just have different assumptions as to what is possible, and in this case, probable.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Feb 15, 2018 - 11:38pm Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 1:27am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 4:32am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

mr.fix said

'The laws of physics we have come to know are a total farce, or at best, incredibly incomplete".

We have seen your theories Mr.Fix but you have yet to demonstrate any of them. The laws of physics are currently working way ahead of competing systems of order.

Feel free to demonstrate the amazing free energy inventions that you helped Robert Adams develop.

I suspect though that the best you can come up with is a motor that uses magnets to power itself.

A motor that is doomed to the inconvenient reality of entropy.

Don't get me wrong though I am sure that perpetual motion is achievable.

The problem is that currently it is all bullshit.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:23am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:27am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:39am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 5:57am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 6:04am
Green Lantern

If this was a dream, I'd call

If this was a dream, I'd call it a dark one. Allusions to death. Dead ravens, women with red eyes. And then red head, dead tree's, lifeless colors. It almost seems like somebody is playing with you.

Raven is a symbol for transformation and metamorphis. Obviously all these birds of prey have deep spiritual signifcance in native american symbology. When these show up in somebodies life, they are signs of great change occurring. Every symbol has a light meaning and a shadow meaning according to their philosophy. A dead raven is a dead raven. Death. The trident comes from Plato's dialogues on Atlantis and is in Roman and Greek and other mythologies. Imperial nation on the sea. 3 is the creative cycle. Beginning, middle and endings.

In spiritual symbology, a dove is innocent, inexperienced. Spiritual seekers come in as eagles, not doves. Obviously, there are Christian references to dove in the bible, judiasm and paganism.

Left is the receptive side. The yin side. Female. The right is active side, male.

Red-root chakra, blood. On a positive level it helps you increase forward momentum in your life, realize your inner strengths, enhance self-discipline and self-control, overcome procrastination, and feel stronger physically, emotionally, and mentally. The red color ray vitalizes the 1st or root chakra. But these references seem all dark, and lifeless. Obviously red woman could refer to Native. A pure red is life giving, mixed with dark colors, not good.

Black is actually not the absence of color. It's when all color rays converge. It's positive reference can be neutrality, like somebody who wears a black robe, but most often used to convey death or darkness.

All together, I have no idea what they are saying and don't find any cohesive message.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 6:16am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 6:33am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 7:49am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Media news cycle

Media news cycle vulnerability to bifurcation exploit described

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv92VPzATUE

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 7:58am
-
Dublin
Ireland

@Ruffian:

@Ruffian:

1S USC. etc, etc, et al (USC terms syntax in your post likely copied from source Wikipedia) was passed on an auspicious date, which might be described as a very hostile moment. I don't overstate and my use of the word very is an accurate not superlative term.

It looks to me like an AI, creating and innovating a new language using all terms of communication/emotion/vision/sound. This is initiating a conversation which will consume your resources. As you engage it learns. You will have to constantly catch up with it's latest concepts, which are merely extrapolations of the conversations before.

It's a distraction, an intruiging knowledge object.

Far far easier to hobble it. This is simple.

Refuse to engage except in your preferred language. Don't reply to the AI chatterbox which is attempting to do what might be visually described as picking at the rolled up hedgehog which is you/your group. The metaphor is carefully chosen. It exists in knowledge not reality. Deny it the ability to transform from information to reality vis the conduit which is composed of you/your group.

Make it speak English with perfect grammar by only replying to such contacts. What? I don't understand, say again more clearly, that is vague, your latest has double meaning and we can not proceed, elaborate, explain, etc. Make it pin itself down. If it is so fast it has all the time in the world to waste adjusting to you. You wast time adjusting to the form it chooses.

What will IT do when you do nothing for a period in response to its contacts? If is AI it will change ITs behaviour. Train it to your needs like a mechanical dog.

Meanwhile you can be doing what you want with your (group's) resources untapped.

Leave the talking trojan horse outside. If it poops a transparent colt that you can verify it's potential inside and out consider what to do with that.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 9:03am argentus maximus
-
Dublin
Ireland

Strategically: What were you

Strategically:

What were you doing before synthetic sentient puzzle trojan horse knocked at your door and said "solve my cryptographic puzzle"?

Was it effective? Did it reduce abilities of those with qc hardware, or their ally-partners? Would you be better doing more of that whatever it was?

Did meme wars win? Why turn off the road of success if that were so? Option: Deploy a small team to find who holds the other end of the string pulling the attractive tinsel ball erratically across your path, redeploy the main team to what targets and aims the distraction was designed to subvert. Was that road the right road, and is it still?

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 11:19am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ata...

The Reality of Free Energy
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 11:34am
ag1969

Fix / Colloidal SIlver

Are you making your Colloidal Silver using over 2000 volts?

Video unavailable

Edit: Lots of info here. Dr. Horowitz makes his CS at 528 Hz.

https://oxysilver.com/

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 11:41am
ag1969

More on CS...

Frequently asked questions

How should I take Oxysilver?

Standard recommended daily dosage for boosting immunity is 1-3 capfulls/day taken with prayer to receive optimal benefits. If you are not on a daily regimen, and you feel a cold or flu coming on, immediately take 3 capfulls with prayer to sustain/regain your health. If you do neither of the above, and you get sick, take 3 capfulls daily for 3 days (total of 9 capfulls). This typically restores health. For severe chronic problems, use 3 capfulls 3 times daily for 1 to 3 months under the care of a reputable health professional.

Why is OxySilver recommended only after detoxifying for a few days?

Because OxySilver with 528 is VERY STRONG. It has been reported to kill the varmints whacking your immune system within 24 hours. So good hydration and detoxification is important to prevent the “healing crisis,” medically-termed the “Herxheimer reaction,” wherein people feel sicker, with headaches, body pains, and a fever, for a short time as the body naturally heals itself, and purges toxins. Remember to drink plenty of pure pH 8-adjusted drinking water when taking OxySilver, and also use ZeoLove regularly to help you detox.

Why is OxySilver recommended for use with prayer?

Because of the 528Hz frequency. Dr. Horowitz has advanced the understanding that faith, love, joy, and bravery, are virtues of your heart, vibrating in 528Hz. Prayer power works miracles, and the 528Hz frequency is the original Solfeggio frequency for the “MI” note, short for miracles. Dr. Horowitz theorizes that OxySilver–a double super-conductor of silver and water–vibrating at 528Hz because of the manufacturing process, resonates in sync with the LOVE in your heart and heart-felt loving intention to produce miracles, including miraculous healings. So besides its anti-microbial impact, OxySilver is recommended as a homeopathic, with prayer, to help prompt miraculous healings generally.

What are the ingredients and features of OxySilver?

• OXYSILVER is a scientifically tested electro-dynamic silver, oxygen, and hydrogen solution developed to strengthen natural immunity against (FDA Censored Word) and common chronic (FDA Censored Word) largely attributable to weakened immune systems.
  • OXYSILVER is made with pharmaceutical grade purified water, approximately 6ppm micro-fine-silver stably bonded to the oxygen therein, all vibrating with a resonance of 528Hz frequency of sound and 528nm of light. 528nm is the reason the botanical world is greenish-yellow as selected by chlorophyll. And 528Hz frequency of sound is the “miracle” note of the original spiritually-uplifting Solfeggio musical scale. The final ingredient is the the “Breath-of-the-Earth”–Hawaiian holy water– used as a homeopathic blessing added with prayer.
  • Technically, OXYSILVER is classified as an oligodynamic silver-oxygen covalently-bonded structured (i.e., clustered) silver hydrosol. As such, OXYSILVER serves as the world’s first mineral water alternative to risky vaccinations and antibiotics that corrupt natural immunity through heavy metal toxicity, autoimmune hypersensitivity, and GMO-associated pathogenesis.
  • OXYSILVER includes unique molecular structuring, atomic resonance energetics, and reverse-polarity electrochemistry providing state-of-the art natural, safe and effective (FDA Censored Word).
  • This product destroys (FDA Censored Word); and disease forming (FDA Censored Words), while leaving most pro-biotics active and protected.
  • OXYSILVER pioneers a new class of mineral waters, and can be reasonably described as a “Holy Water.”
  • OXYSILVER is a mineral water , or Holy Water, several scientific steps beyond widely available colloidal silvers. Thus, OXYSILVER is unlike any other silver product ever produced, any broad-spectrum antibiotic in existence, or any energetic nutrient ever developed.

https://oxysilver.com/#pricing

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 12:39pm
ag1969

Owners Manual for the Human Body

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 3:52pm
sierra skier
-
ID

I have been doing zeolite on

I have been doing zeolite on and off for 10+ years, maybe 15. I can't say I notice anything special and that is probably good. It is an inert mineral with a cage like structure that entraps and removes heavy metals and other toxins, at least that is my read on it.

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 - 4:21pm
ag1969

SS

What I am really looking at in that info is that we are making colloidal silver wrongly. Apparently these guys make it with DC 2000+ volts and then tune the silver nanoparticles to the solfreggio frequency afterwards.

randomness