26926 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 10:29am
Green Lantern

I'll recapitulate that

I'll recapitulate that statement that "NOBODY" knows. Absolute exaggerations are never true but it captures the essence of the sentiment which is WTF is going on.

Obviously, people calculating inflection points have an idea, but not everybody.

I just read a few traders telling everyone it's all being manipulated. That's not helpful to anyone.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 10:43am Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

Very strong traders still

Very strong traders still become helpless at certain times. I just posted a bunch of specific dates on Setup, not the May one, but I expect only a few will work them out. Which is fine.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 1:38pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote: Very

argentus maximus wrote:

Very strong traders still become helpless at certain times. I just posted a bunch of specific dates on Setup, not the May one, but I expect only a few will work them out. Which is fine.

I know enough to know something is different and not to try to apply old tools to a different market. I know enough that to not ignore solar and lunar influences, and Fibonacci calendars, past analogs because without looking at these realities you're struggling to get understanding and could get wacked in the face. And even with those pieces, it's still trial and error. 90% or more of the information out there is TA and guess work. Not enough to make me feel comfortable.

Even with all the fleeing of capital in foreign markets, there does seem to be some central bank pumps.

I know enough about celestial realities to know that this is not an ordinary full moon/eclipse along with it being perigee and peihelion. I know when my body is freaking out and does abnormal things I have to check what's going on and these happen on a clock, not random. All patterns are connected. Things are shaking at all levels. In general, I do not have to worry about these type of geologic events in my location.

The hope is that I have just enough information to get out when things go into a panic, and either get back in or retransfer back to gold. I don't want to sit on the sidelines in a world where making money is getting more difficult. I'd rather struggle at understanding new things.

There are enough puzzles to keep me interested and challenged and all those weird books you recommend open beside the computer, Spiral Calendars etc.... At this juncture, I can only look at the work of other traders to gauge sentiment but not use any of it. Guess work.

Armstrong only gives dates and resistance #'s so you have information that's segregated from the intelligence. It's not useful for reverse engineering or cross referencing because he never discusses the astrological realities and other stuff.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 1:47pm
question
-
WA

Light Therapy

Anyone with any experience with something like this. Uses special glass and a bright light to deliver specific colors you sit in front of to effect changes in your body, physical and emotional. Help to tune your aura?

https://coloredlighttherapy.com

Learn to behave
Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 2:03pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 2:11pm question
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 2:15pm question
Green Lantern

question wrote: Anyone with

question wrote:

Anyone with any experience with something like this. Uses special glass and a bright light to deliver specific colors you sit in front of to effect changes in your body, physical and emotional. Help to tune your aura?

https://coloredlighttherapy.com

Healing Properties of Colors

Donna Eden & David Feinstein, Ph.D. © 2005

Note: Color gels and a flash light are an easy way of directing color into a chakra or an acupressure point or tracing a color over a meridian. Also see “Balancing the Meridians Using Color Gels” (laminated color chart available from www.innersource.net).

A FEW GENERALIZATIONS:

Reds, pinks, oranges, browns, and yellows are warm colors.

• They activate. They build energy and fight depression.
  • They speed up circulation.

Blues, greens, turquoise, and violets are cool colors.

• They soothe and tranquilize.
  • They may be used where there is fever, infection, or bleeding.
  • They can calm the heart.
  • Diseases of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat often respond to these colors.

COLORS TYPICALLY APPLIED TO SPECIFIC SYMTPOMS:

• These are also generalizations—NEVER forget this
  • The Life Color always tempers generalizations like these
  • Energy test to confirm

Blue:

• High blood pressure, agitation.
  • Soothes burns and cuts.
  • Helps with fevers, hoarseness, jaundice, rheumatism and sore throats.
  • Reduces infection.
  • Blue light has replaced blood transfusions for about 30,000 babies a year in the US (but the blue began to irritate the nurses, so many hospitals added gold lamps to soothe the staff & restore their nerves).

Green:

• Blood pressure
  • Burns
  • Heart problems
  • Open sores
  • General balance

Indigo:

• Cataracts
  • Eyes & ears
  • Hemorrhages
  • Swelling
  • Relieves over-sensitivity

Orange:

• Symptoms: Asthma, bronchitis, diabetes, menstrual cramps.
  • Organs and body areas: pancreas, solar plexus, and spleen
  • Can bring joy

Red:

• Symptoms: colds, measles, small pox
  • Builds energy
  • Stimulates organ function and fights depression.
  • Can help the mammary glands to secrete more milk

Yellow:

• Symptoms: Intestinal parasites, swelling.
  • Can depress spleen (careful)
  • Stimulates liver and gallbladder
  • Increases mental acuity

Violet

• Maintains potassium in the body (treat drinking water with violet light)
  • Brings inspiration

Copper:

• Symptoms: bone and joint problems
  • Drench your bones & joints in copper while visualizing your bones absorbing nutrients and healing
  • A powerful, strengthening frequency

Silver:

• Sciatica
  • A cooling influence on inflammations of the nervous system and the electrical circuitry
  • A feminine frequency

Gold:

• Restores the nerves

Black:

• Protective
  • Draws vibrations toward itself
  • Transforms chaos into order
  • Sucks energy to itself
  • It brings me (Donna) back to me

Pearlescent Black & obsidian black:

• Accesses mystical realms

Gray:

• A rich gray can stabilize and empower

Scarlet:

• Restores energetically
  • If I (Donna) am close to being sick, I automatically put on red

Hacienda (wine) Red:

• Recharges the kidneys and moves blockages on the spine and throat
  • Restores me (Donna). Red wine too . . .

Lemon Green (applied to the solar plexus and navel):

• reduces mental confusion
  • balances central and governing meridians

Brown:

• a color of integration
  • Grounds me (Donna) like the earth

Caramel:

• A deeper frequency than gold, with earth tones
  • Extremely good for fear

Terra cotta:

• Somber.
  • Grounds me as the earth does.

Crystal:

• Amplifies energy

Magenta:

• Can induce a feeling of completeness.

Pink:

• Being “in the pink” signifies rosy good health
  • Brings openness and love
  • Refines the electric system
  • Often works when no other color will
  • Apply pink to the spleen, to the heart center, the lymphatic system, and all upward-flowing (yin) meridians
  • Drink in this ray for depression
  • Plumps up the skin
  • Helps with asthma

Lavender:

• Radiate the crown chakra and heart with lavender.

Remember to Energy Test before applying these colors!

Colors that heal and balance the chakras (bathe in light or use sumptuous material such as velvets, silks, or rich cottons):

Blue:

• 2nd or 3rd chakra for abdominal pain
  • 2nd chakra for bladder problems
  • 1st chakra for bone problems
  • 6th & 7th chakra for headaches
  • 1st & 4th chakras for high blood pressure

Green:

• 5th chakra for sore throat

Red:

• 1st & 7th chakra for angina and arteriosclerosis
  • 7th chakra for mental confusion

Orange:

• 2nd chakra for colitis
  • 5th chakra for bronchitis or reproductive system disorders

Magenta:

• 2nd & 7th chakras to raise the vibration

Rose & magenta:

• 4th chakra for heart and lungs

Rose & magenta:

• 7th chakra & across the triple axis for menopause or PMS

Terra cotta/brown: 3rd chakra, for menopause

Purple:

• 1st & 3rd chakra for kidneys

Fuchsia:

• 2nd & 5th chakras for arthritis

Peach:

• 1st, 2nd, & 7th chakras for menopause

Lemon or Soft Green:

• 3rd chakra for liver

Amber:

• 3rd chakra for stomach
  • 6th chakra for clearing the mind

Indigo/Orange:

• 5th chakra, for thyroid

Pink:

• Strengthens and balances the 3rd & 4th chakras

Complete a session by tracing the 5 pointed star over each chakra. Use your fingers or hands or flashlight or pink or any color you choose or test.

Color gels and flashlights are good for many people as an aid to work with color. Color sun glasses are useful and played with that.

But realize that all the colors of the light spectrum are all around you, and you can call on them and by using visualization, you can run these colors into your body, your meridians, your organs. There are no dirth of frequencies that you can use to. Once you practice using your imagination to the point that you realize that what you are imagination as reality, you can start using that for healing. You can connect to earth energies or even gemstone energies without the physical tool.

I post Donna Eden's stuff because it's accessible to most people. Touch here, rub here etc...But you can effect energy with your mind including balance your meridians. This is what Chinese chi gung people do. Most of it is effecting energy through intention. Tai Chi is more of the movement and flow. Each movement has an energetic counter part.

Working with color spectrums can have profound effects on your health. It's also why I talk about essential oils because they are a tangible way for people to work with color spectrum who have difficulty using just intention.

Having a physical tool is always helpful. The physical body especially serious diseases like cancer, you need the matter, herbs etc... to target the cancer on a physical level although there are people working all on energetic levels without the physical tool.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 2:20pm
Green Lantern

Did you realize that

Did you realize that Malachite is sort of an akashic record that holds the history of the earth encoded with in it?

And you thought counting tree rings was all that.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 3:00pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 3:08pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 4:24pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 7:16pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: I saw that and

Ruffian wrote:

I saw that and I thought to myself: wow wonder if they went to Dubai. Just cuz you can doesn't mean you should. I assure you just 10 years later it's falling apart with raw sewage just pouring into the surrounding seas.

China is failing big time in dealing with the consequences of an industrial economy.

Side note: olympics men's figure skating the top 3 an American Chinese, Japanese guy and a Chinese guy. The American is only 20. whomever wins will need to be flawless. Imagine the pressure on the Chinese guy. Naturally I'm cheering the American. There are two other Americans that can sneak in too. Very strong field

Yeah, it's true. China doesn't give a shit about repercussions. But they are the most efficient peeps on this earth.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 7:28pm
Green Lantern

Armstrong denies using

Armstrong denies using astrology. He says he never read any WD GAnn's work. He only looks at planetary cycles. I guess that's not astrology. OK

Carolan calls astrology voodoo, yet his entire system is aligned with the lunar cycles. Yet, he talks about the 19 year metonic cycle, STonehenge, the Great Pyramid and ancient calendars. But has nothing to do with astrology. Not a Gann advocate too. OK

So I need to revisit my language? My understanding of what astrology means? I always thought that looking at the planetary positions is astrology, at least in part. Astronomy sites are only concerned with what you can see with your telescope and not much about the implications on reality because there are no such implications.

Or maybe, the word astrology has such a bad connotation in our society that you risk loosing all your subscribers, sales on books if you have any association with it as a science.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 9:03pm
Green Lantern

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 9:18pm
Green Lantern

Opals are bad ass but soft so

Opals are bad ass but soft so easy to crack. Clear some shit out. That's as technical as I'll get.

That Malachite wouldn't be any use to anyone. and it would be a waste to cut it into stones for a necklace.

But cut properly, rather useful for human beings. Also need to understand use of numerology as it directs the energy.

They have a Gemstone gallery in New York City that has huge/expensive stuff. Too rich for my pockets Better than going to Museum of Natural History. Actually some of the pieces at the Museum they get from this guy.

So one day I'm talking to the geologist. He's a nice guy but he doesn't believe that the stones are anything but pretty minerals. But he doesn't mind if woo woo rock hounds spend money. He never felt anything in his life.

So you know who one of his big clients is???

Bubba....Yup, Bubba Clinton.

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 10:48pm
silver66

AG1969--Sadhguru

Did you you catch todays quote, fits in nice with the conversation on DOTS

"The whole existence is a vibration, and so is your thought. If you generate a powerful thought and let it out, it will manifest itself"

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Jan 29, 2018 - 11:48pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 30, 2018 - 12:13am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 30, 2018 - 12:23am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 30, 2018 - 2:33am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Jacinda

Is just fine. A little bit like a newborn lamb, but most Kiwis are happy to give her a chance.

She is not corrupt in any way shape or form.

By the way Ruff, how are you finding the current heatwave?

I'm over it for sure.

Bring on winter.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
randomness