26640 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 8:36pm

Ruffian, I know virtually

Ruffian, 

I know virtually nothing about your sport.

But I watched the Pegasus Cup? today at the coffee shop. Alot of pretty hats, a salsa band, and alot of silk ties.

You have the lead horse rated, will kick the shit out of everybody.

A couple of horses ranked, not likely unless the favorite gets diarrhea.

Then you have a pack of horses all ranked, not a chance in hell.

The bell sounds, all the two lead horses leave the rest of the pack in the dust.

I'm basically watching a race with two favorites, the highest rank horse hanging back until he takes him out.

Where is the sport in all of this?

It's like there was no race, just a bunch of horses making the favorite horse look good.

Is this like Professional boxing when you had Mike Tyson, and nobody that could touch him during his prime? You tune in only to watch somebody get their ass kicked? 

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 10:16pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 11:13pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 11:17pm (Reply to #19061)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 11:33pm (Reply to #19052)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 3:10am (Reply to #19038)
Silver_Surfer

Thank you for the Borax

Thank you for the Borax tip.

In day 2 now, haven't noticed too much effect yet. The package I got had very reassuring symbols on it.laugh From the research I've done so far it's not that dangerous though, if used in the tiny quantities as we are doing.

Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 8:10am

Ruffian, Well, you make the

Ruffian, 

Well, you make the race much more interesting when you have the inside skinny.

Watching the trainers walk the horses before the race, and looking a the intensity of their expression, as well as watching the horses, I get this weird feeling that the horses know what the hell is going on.

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 8:13am

I'd love to hear of people's

I'd love to hear of people's experience taking the Borax.

I too was researching it because I had never heard of it before AG1969 mentioned it. 

I also did read that there was no such thing as food grade vs industrial. There might be nothing to this, but I've yet to do the research to know.

But I did find that there are vitamin companies putting it in capsules. That makes me feel a little better.

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 9:01am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

ROCK CONSCIOUSNESS

ROCK CONSCIOUSNESS

The idea that everything from spoons to stones are conscious is gaining academic credibility

VERY nicely presented article here. “Physics is just structure. It can explain biology, but there’s a gap: Consciousness.”

How long ago did I post the old Am Indian wisdom:"These rocks hold the memories of my people."?

https://qz.com/1184574/the-idea-that-everything-from-spoons-to-stones-ar...

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 9:41am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

intrusion into human sovereignty........? Fuhgitabowtit

This is a fun discussion about an on-going situation, one that even the major ufo spokes-persons will not discuss. The subject matter referenced is over a year old, and Mr UFO himself, Richard Dolan, has not even mentioned it. Rather strange I would say. Save this for your idle listening hours - as both these guys talk so slowly I want to strangle my computer, but..............

WEBINAR: Mass ET abduction: Disappearance of 37 DC African-American youths correlates with UFO/ET overflights - Former Air Force One Engineer
WATCH WEBINAR ON ExopoliticsTV https://youtu.be/6R2E7N73Mw0

WASHINGTON, DC - Will Allen, a former White House, Air Force One and Marine 2 Engineer and director of UFODC, demonstrates replicable forensic evidence in this Webinar that the unexplained total disappearances of 37 African American youths [including their cell-phone & signals] from Northeast Washington, DC on January 5, 2017 is correlated with the overflight of interdimensional extraterrestrial spacecraft "the size of an aircraft carrier" over Washington, DC. When asked to speculate what the purpose of the ET mass abductions of humans might be, Will Allen speculates that one purpose might be, "A food source for the reptilian occupants of the cigar-shaped craft."

As District of Columbia police, the U.S. Congress, and the White House do not appear capable of dealing with this public crisis based on Will Allen's approach to each of these institutions, this crisis is now being made public by UFODC and by NewsInsideOut.com.

The disappearance and probable mass ET abduction of 37 African American youths from Northeast Washington DC in the dying days of the Obama Administration has not been addressed during the first year of the Trump Administration.

An attempted oppressive extraterrestrial intervention on Earth?

There is probable cause forensic evidence that this January 5, 2017 mass ET abduction in Washington DC is a classic hostile ET intrusion into human sovereignty as warned of recently in a NewsInsideOut.com Webinar by Reed Summers of Allies of Humanity of an attempted oppressive extraterrestrial intervention on Earth.

FULL ACCESS TO WEBINAR & LINKS
https://newsinsideout.com/2018/01/webinar-mass-et-abduction-disappearance-37-dc-african-american-youths-correlates-ufo-et-overflights-former-air-force-one-engineer/

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 9:54am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

"American Made"

OBTW, bought this movie two weeks ago and just got around to watching late last night. Very highly recommended;

"American Made"

"Barry Seal, a TWA pilot, is recruited by the CIA to provide reconnaissance on the burgeoning communist threat in Central America and soon finds himself in charge of one of the biggest covert CIA operations in the history of the United States. The operation spawns the birth of the Medellin South American drug cartel and almost brings down the Reagan White House."

I can't help but comment. How do the Bush's and Clintons and the cia agents have the audacity to show their face's on the street? Answer; they are demonically possessed psychopaths.

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 2:10pm
ag1969

Fix

I think monoatomic gold could potentially create a quantum field, for lack of a better explanation of my point. If you listened to Clif High's explanation of how a quantum computer works, then what if monotamic gold creates some sort of consciousness driven quantum field where when opened up, information automatically appears from another dimension? How is that for a run-on question?

Obviously, I can't do the math, but it is an interesting concept, and if you listened to his explanation of how this power could create not only zero-point energy but an electronic free internet of consciousness, it kind of makes sense.

The point of cycles is interesting and how the moon effects the color of your gold. Are you planning on making some on the 31st during the Super Blue Blood Moon? It might be time to take a look at Nasim again and vortex physics. Maybe Crossing the event horizon is a good place to start.

On another note, I found a place you should take a look at:

In This City, People Live Without Politics, Religion And Without Money

https://ancient-code.com/city-people-live-without-politics-religion-with...

Cheers!

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 2:11pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Bringing an ancient power grid to the modern world...

While you guys are studying rocks, and aliens, I've been trying to correlate what comprised ancient technology, with the basic premise that our modern physicists haven't actually discovered anything, it is a process of rediscovery.

Joseph P Farrell, in this interview, seems to be backing away with his assertion that the Giza pyramid was an ancient weapon of mass destruction, (Which I never agreed with), and is now looking at the high likelihood that it was central to a global Power distribution network, and even compares it to the Nikola Tesla attempt at a global energy network.

He must've been reading my posts.enlightened

I think I've put a few pieces of this system together that he hasn't discovered yet, which get down to the nitty-gritty of exactly how it worked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijIYJ5qs-28

Now what I have not seen yet, is somebody to connect the dots from the above video, to the below video:

How the Great Pyramid Made Monatomic Gold

When you combine the attributes of interdimensional elements like monoatomic gold, to the actual physics of drawing from the zero point field, you have a combination of drastically raising consciousness, and producing unlimited free energy simultaneously.

Joseph P Farrell fears that disclosure of this technology could lead to weaponization of it, but completely missed the work of Gerald Clark who seems to accurately have detailed how Moses used a key component of the Giza pyramid as a weapon of mass destruction.

The physics, the technology, as well as the narrative, all fit seamlessly together.

I've been complicating the shit out of my experiments for the past couple of years, and have decided on a demonstrably simpler approach.

I've been using RadioShack components to try to re-create hundred-year-old technology, which was trying to re-create 50,000-year-old technology. 

Well, it appears to me that the ancients had a much, much more direct approach.

I have also answered at least to myself, of exactly how those pyramids were actually built, and the basic technologies they used.

Ironically, this combines the research material given to me by AG 1969 in how monoatomic elements effects human consciousness, the material given to me by Abguy4 on interdimensional physics, and energy transfers, and the work of Green Lantern as it pertains to subtle energies. 

It's time for me to become an alchemist.

There is one remaining area of study, which Abguy4, Argentus Maximus, and Green Lantern have often discussed, that although I understand are real forces, I haven't yet quite grasped the physics of it yet.

Abguy4 once noted that my colloidal gold production would be affected by the phases of the moon, and I have clearly demonstrated to myself that this is a very true statement.

My production techniques have become extremely reliable, and consistent, but I have noted regularly repeating changes in the color that roughly correlates to monthly cycles. For a couple of days a month, the process simply doesn't seem to work, as the water remains relatively clear, and this is the only time when I get a sediment at the bottom of the jar.

It's like, for a couple of days, the water fails to absorb any of the Gold atoms, and they simply fall to the bottom.

The rest of the month, there is no sediment, and the color ranges from ruby red to deep violet.

Although it would be nice to grasp the actual physics involved to explain this, I would also be interested in how to negate this inherent monthly inconsistency.

I'm wondering if I turn my workshop into a Faraday Cage, if that would help.

Apparently, the production of monatomic Gold needs to be precisely timed according to a lunar calendar, but I don't yet know what dates, or phases, I'm looking for, or looking to avoid, although I can probably accurately time the effects monitoring the color of my colloidal gold. I don't even know what color I'd be looking for, but I'm going to start monitoring how the phases of the Moon effect the color of my solution.

Don't worry about it, I'll keep looking into it. angel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 2:39pm (Reply to #19072)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AG

A lot of Cliff High's work is highly relevant, I was a child when I learned of quantum entanglement, and intuitively knew that this could easily be used for instantaneous transfers of information. As a child, I actually envisioned a set of quantum entanglement walkie-talkies, that could communicate instantly with each other from anywhere in the universe.

The way Cliff explained the concept in that video I posted yesterday, was something I could have done 45 years ago.

I was one of those really weird little kids that used to read Popular Science from cover to cover.

Consciousness transfers, and energy transfers, are identical, we are only talking a different frequency.

Mind over matter is real, but it can also be replicated with technology. It's the difference between the Jesus approach, and the Tesla approach.

Summarized, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

I don't think I'm going to be doing much on the 31st, although, maybe I will run a batch, and see what happens.

If you recall, we once talked about the ancients adding something else to their monoatomic gold, making it the fountain of youth. I'm not so sure about that. From what I'm figuring out, purity is essential.

If there is anything to be added after the fact, I'm leaning strongly towards frankincense or myrr. (I still can't spell it)

There's nothing on the market that even comes close to being pure. 

I'm just going to have to do it myself. angel

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 3:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Proof of concept...

Want to see what a nation based on natural laws looks like?

Thank you AG 1969 for finding one.

They have a website here: https://www.auroville.org

Take a good look around,

It's amazing what humans can accomplish once all of those demonically inspired belief systems are expunged.

I wonder why the USA hasn't dropped a thermo-nuclear warhead on it yet. wink

Maybe Yahwehism is losing its grasp on total control. angel

Historically speaking, such examples have not been allowed to exist.

This needs to be replicated everywhere.

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 3:40pm (Reply to #19073)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

things were different in those daze

Well, it appears to me that the ancients had a much, much more direct approach.

Well, yah, things were different in those daze. The “laws” of physics were different in those daze, in the sense that they were not so immutable, so rigid. Its not that the laws changed, its that the consciousness of the matrix has sooo much more solidified, and so things that were doable in those days, - like moving 100 ton megaliths and never having gone the route of building a super duper crane – are not impossible now, they are just so far outside the realm of our concepts. It seems those megaliths were moved by in a mechanical sense by sound, facilitated by consciousness – which is of course inconceivable to 99.99999% of us – so go ahead and try to do it when 7 billion people think its impossible. 3D is essentially becoming more and more dense – that’s the lizzie trap. That is the Draco construction, the Matrix. YOU essentially form your own prison by what you think is possible – what you think is Reality. The lizzies are incredibly lazy in that sense. They won’t waste any energy holing you in prison, they get you to do it to yourself. The Plantation owners never had to whip a slave, they got another slave to do that. You are right, the ancients didn’t have the electric motors and diesel engines, so they OBVIOUSLY did it another way. Now, for instance, my mind-over-matter lady in the above post –she has to get you separated from the matrix and talk you into her reality for 3 – 4 days before you can levitate the table. And she “holds the space” ( the consciousness space), for you to do that in. And then you do it. BUT, go back home and try to do that in front of the family or drinking buddies --- Nope, no go.

And........................white gold now is not the white gold of old, in prt because of your consciousness.................devil

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 4:51pm (Reply to #19075)

Mr. Fix wrote:Want to see

Mr. Fix wrote:

Want to see what a nation based on natural laws looks like?

Thank you AG 1969 for finding one.

They have a website here: https://www.auroville.org

Take a good look around,

It's amazing what humans can accomplish once all of those demonically inspired belief systems are expunged.

I wonder why the USA hasn't dropped a thermo-nuclear warhead on it yet. wink

Maybe Yahwehism is losing its grasp on total control. angel

Historically speaking, such examples have not been allowed to exist.

This needs to be replicated everywhere.

Looks like they have a Central Authority. Money is needed, and you have to give it to somebody else to manage, and crime is an issue. 

https://mises.org/blog/aurovilles-utopia-town-without-money-or-politics

https://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/roads/2015/07/auroville_india_s_famed_utopian_community_struggles_with_crime_and_corruption.html

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 5:06pm

Quantam entanglement.  

Quantam entanglement. Nothing needs to be transfered. All space is local. At the level of the spirit or soul, you are omnipresent. That means, you can experience something miles away. That's what a remote viewer does.

If you want to know the trauma's of a guys great great grandma, 1000 miles away you can know.

Shapeshifting, apparantly such a thing existed, is taking on the information of something that is separate from you.

the problem with spiritual healing is NOT to be entrangled with the person, but using your own body to track what's going on with another person.

I don't see any reason you need some outside technology.

My theory is that Tesla was trying to manifest technology that mimicked our innate powers. We have the capability to do many of the things that Tesla tried to create a machine for.

A radiaonics machine is not even necessary. YOu can do the samething without one. 

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 5:34pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The common denominator

Green Lantern,

A devolution of consciousness seems to be the common denominator between the quality of monoatomic gold, that can actually be made these days, and the quality of an anarchist community.

An introduction of low consciousness screws either one of them up.

I suppose that theoretically speaking, I should have the capacity to the stick an extension cord up my ass, and power my house with it, but, I don't have that level of consciousness, and have no anticipation of acquiring it anytime soon.

I watched one video earlier today, stressing the importance of your state of mind, and well-being, as you try to make something called ORMUS which is a concoction of monoatomic elements. His approach was using Dead sea salt, which does seem to have an effect on consciousness, but since I am using this primarily for a different experiment, 24 carrot gold is the only way to go.

From a mainstream scientific perspective, it was laughable. After reading Abguy4's latest post, it appears to be the only possible way it would work. By all accounts, an alchemist needs to maintain the highest of spiritual standards.

Technology on the other hand, is a viable plan B, if you can achieve the same result with a different approach.

Like your rainbow post, it all comes down to different frequencies, and there are multiple ways to change the frequency.

By the way, Slate is clearly a left wing rag with an agenda. You can drop a bomb on the town, or you can use propaganda to pass it off as some kind of demonic hellhole. Sodom and Gomorrah comes to mind.

In that case, they did it both ways. devil First, you nuke a town that isn't bothering anyone, and then you call it a demonic hellhole as an explanation as to why that was a righteous act. It's done all the time, even these days.

Some things simply never change.

Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 5:51pm

Mr. Fix,  When I say your

Mr. Fix, 

When I say your body is a sophisticated power grid that has circuits and breaker switches, I am not suggesting you climb into the battery compartment of a flash light when you run out of batteries or charge your car battery using your two hands as jumper cables although it might be possible.

When I say your mind is like a computer that can pull up billions of pieces of information, I'm not implying that you can google the sex habits of the Japanese Red Crow Crane in your brain. But you can watch a porn movie in your head without wireless.

When I say it's possible to download information that you don't have stored in your unconscious, I'm not implying that you can download Jay Z's new recording in mp3 format. 

Functionality is similar but application might differ.

If Auroville has no cash, how do you pay for your meals at a restaurant? Wash the dishes? 

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by Thomas More, 20 min 45 sec ago
by Thomas More, 2 hours 15 min ago
by atarangi, 4 hours 49 min ago
by atarangi, 5 hours 24 min ago
by abundance, Dec 10, 2018 - 11:53pm