DOTS....

24678 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Hat Tips: 20153
Loyal

many of the newer and strongest antibiotics are freaking scary. Worse part is they leave you vulnerable to c-diff. IMO is more difficult to treat. 

Id get a new doc too. 

Cffg

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
I can verify

what SB is saying. What's marketed is not always the real thing. Know your source. 

Cffg

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Sucks

I've been going to sleep early. Then waking up when I'm normally going to sleep. I kinda think MY system is still resisting the drastic time change. Then again maybe it's mental. 

Cffg

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Steve

after being around ostriches I have no problem with that hypothesis. Even opening their eggs is chore. I use opening cuz THEE only way I figured to open them is with a hand drill. I reckon the contents on average equal a dozen X-large chicken eggs. 

Edit: that part in Jurassic park where the trex shows up. That giant foot is an ostriches. Mature adults are mean as all hell. 

Cffg

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 31450
Fix

Re: the video game analogy.  It does not work at all with Hermetic law.  The reason I don't believe we live in a video game, and the reason I hate the kids playing them, is that if a kid thinks up or creates a solution that is not pre-programmed into the game, than it is not going to work.

On a real level, if this were a video game, a mass act of polarity would not be able to overcome the principle of rhythm, yet the Kybolion clearly states it does and you have probably seen this play out in your own life.

With all I have studied about consciousness and the gut, abguy's description has me thinking in a whole new way.  Thanks for that.

I think a point he made which can be stated more clearly, is that less when you look at all of the cells that make up a human body, less than 10% of them are actually human.  SO the question becomes is your body a human body inhabited by microorganisms, or is it bacteria inhabited wth some human cells?  It certainly makes the case that your consciousness is what makes you hu-man.

All I can say is that there is a war being waged against your gut.  It seems to be by the same douche bags that started all the other wars.  Death Inc.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 62966
AG 1969

Like you, I did scan that article using hermetic principles as a reference point. The overall assertion that life is just a video game, is a total fail on multiple principles.

But without being conscious of those principles, even a scientist with a doctorate in bullshit could easily accept such a bizarre notion.

That's why it is important to remember your principles.

They are invaluable when it comes to discernment.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

SteveW
SteveW's picture
Hat Tips: 10798
Your gut

Topologically your gut is outside your body so any interactions with that host of organisms can be viewed as an interaction with the external environment. Not that this is to deny any of the points abguy makes but just to point out that the internal/external is not quite as simple as appears at first glance. In a sense it's part of the external environment that we've incorporated into our own bodies.

But then you all knew that.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

SteveW
SteveW's picture
Hat Tips: 10798
Life as a simulation

If I recall the argument goes like this.

We can expect that sometime in our future we will be sufficiently advanced to run complete simulations of planetary life within a computer. Thus we could run thousands of different simulations. So how do we know that what we view as our one present reality is not a simulation? We don't.

In fact white mice are protrusions into our dimension of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

vonburpenstein
vonburpenstein's picture
Hat Tips: 3156
GL, your "Too much energy"...

...thoughts are likely right on the money.  The trick is how make it not so. Going to do some looking online and will be in touch. Thx !

ALSO, AGX...many thanks for the rundown on your experiences.  Suppose I'm wanting to find healing any other way first.  The pain came on quickly after buying some too small shoes and then wearing them....I had to hobble to walk, the shoes looked THAT good, ha!...So, I'm wanting to think I'm out of balance someway, but figuring that piece is the thing...GLs energy thoughts bleed into the situation. I appreciate y'alls thoughts.

Signed, Vonburp

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Steve W

If we were living in a program, that program simply would not allow for "thinking outside the box".

And yet, we do it here all the time.

What I think is really going on here, is to condition us for what the agenda is.

The powers that be are fully invested in creating a technological society, where our minds are literally plugged into a matrix, creating a scenario where thinking outside the box would literally be impossible. Right now, it's just unlikely.

At that point, the difference between real life, and a video game, would be genuinely indistinguishable.

We simply aren't quite there yet. 

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
I keep mentioning the agenda...

I don't post enough on what it actually is.

There is a coordinated plan to turn the entire human race into a bunch of meat robots, with literally no free will whatsoever.

So for those who argue that there's no such thing as free will, you are flat-out wrong, but give it another generation or so, without a substantial intervention into what's happening, and you will be correct.

Many of the technologies involved sound like serious voodoo for those who haven't studied it, but once you have a working model of what consciousness actually is, and how it is disseminated across all levels of existence, Technology can be used to hijack it at every level.

This goes way beyond demonically inspired belief systems as they have used in the past.

This is literally changing the thought forms in your own head, remotely effecting exactly what you see, hear, and think about it. 

It's what the powers that be have always dreamed of, and religions, and governments, have been stop-gap measures to shut down all independent thought. They won't be needed after this is implemented,

And I don't think the powers that be really give a shit that the perceived integrity of government and religion has never been lower.

Robots don't need a government, and robots don't need a religion, to keep them in a mind cage serving their masters. They simply run  a program.

I've been listening to this for a little while, it's basically outlined here.

There's probably only a generation left to stop this, after that, no one will even have the capacity to think  a rebellious  thought.

And the video game analogy, would be indistinguishable from the truth.

I don't think they can pull it off, quite yet, humans are going to have to get a lot more stupid first.

But they sure as shit are going to try, and in the meantime, people just keep getting dumber.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
How to avoid a speeding ticket...

It's really just a random post on ZH...

devil

A mature (over 40) lady gets pulled over for speeding...

Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer : Ma'am, you were speeding.

Older Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer : Can I see your license please?

Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer : Don't have one?

Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.

Officer : I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Older Woman: I can't do that.

Officer : Why not?

Older Woman: I stole this car.

Officer : Stole it?

Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer : You what?

Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Older woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Older Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please. The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The officer is quite stunned.

Officer2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer2 : Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 46304
Rare Witness

I am thinking the late 70's.   I don't remember exactly.   I think I was in junior high school but I don't remember.   I was watching tv.   I recall some variety type show and they announced George Carlin.   I already knew who he was only because some local Christian pastor took a group of us for a trip and he played the 7 dirty words routine.   Took me years later to figure out what the guy was up to.   

I just remember thinking, this should be interesting.  The guy walks out on stage.  Audience applauds, and he says NOTHING.  He continues to SAY nothing on major network television.  I never stayed up to watch Johnny Carson so I think the people who say Johnny Carson might be wrong.    

It seemed like his act went on for an eternity.  He just looked at the camera, he would change his position, change facial expressions as if he was talking but he said nothing.   

It seems like there is a small group of people that actually recall seeing it too.   Except I recall instead of laughing, going through a cycle of emotions.  First? WTF is going on?  Is he going to speak?  This is weird?  This is awkward?  Holy shit, I can't believe he is doing this, this is hilarious.  

I'm sorry, the guy was a genius.  Who would have the balls to do that today?  Take 2 or 3 minutes of prime time TV to say nothing and have people in stitches?   

Looks like other people witnessed it too.  And they were looking for it. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/george-carlin/TSM661UAM73LBP29I/help-please-georges-silent-standup

So where did the clip go?  Did the studio lose it?  ARe me and a dozen other witness's all hallucinating?  Seems historical at least because of it's uniqueness.   I just realized.  Where do things go that are lost?  

That's right.   

If you're one of the people that George Carlin pissed off, that's because that's what he meant to do.  

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
I despise George carlin

cuz my brother is a replica of him. Only thing my bro is 1,000 % anti drugs and booze. So he's not even pleasant for short periods of time to me. 

That snark and demeanor isn't so funny when your with it 24/7. I gave him a lot of material to work with. 

Cffg

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Shredding machines

going full time at FBI and CIA. Rumour is that memo to be released in 17 days. Strangely not a single leak. 

Supposedly they lost info. Sorry but there are ALWAYS back ups. 

Odd how no one will touch bill browder. Actually it's not odd cuz even Murdock is protecting him. 

Wont take trump seriously until he kills the 60 vote rule. Reid had no problem doing it for ACA . 

Cffg

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Von

depends on why it's hurting. Trauma, injury, wear and tear?  Need a X-ray to see what's inside - anything else is just a guess. 

Im 30 but my knees are more like 55. It's from overuse and abuse ... Even so nowhere near knee replacement. There is nothing that will repair them. 

Cffg

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Mr fix

if you try virtual reality chat you may be surprised at what gen z is up to. They are not snowflakes. 

Edit: my personal feelings is that the millenniums are trying recreate the civil unrest of the 60s. Just like they tried to do Woodstock 2. The concert failed and so will this SJW  horsecrap. 

Cffg

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
AG

<<<------ big fish! There were about 15,more but my camera wasn't good enough to capture them all.  It's about 30 Klicks from shore. 

If ya look close in front of the second one from the left is a youngster. 

Cffg

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Ruffian

Yes, from my perspective, there is a considerable lack of respect to authority amongst the youngest ones coming up these days,

The more they horrify the establishment types, the more I smile.

I've seen authority questioned like never before, and quite frankly, they don't like the answers they are finding.

They're well-connected, and seeking solutions.  It's a start.

By the way,

Give George one last chance devil

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Mr fix

thx but no thx. I've heard them all before. I don't need reminding. 

I curse the day I showed him to my bro! 

Cffg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."