Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26499 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 9:02pm (Reply to #19031)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Are the glass ceilings that we erect in our own heads.

The difference between, I don't believe it. Sounds cool, I believe it but don't have a clue how to do it, and I'm going to do it. Are the glass ceilings that we erect in our own heads?

So…….30 yrs ago, 1987, remember that fateful year? You just hadda be there I guess….Anyhow, I was at this Intensive for the folks who were starting to peek-out from under the covers, you know what I mean. Many of the things that happen there are not advertised in the brochure~! There were all these classes you could enroll in daily. One of the classes was taught by a nice middle-age woman from Montreal. Her class was about moving matter with your mind. And specifically she said that by the end of the week, you would be lifting tables by merely placing your finger-tips upon the top of the table. In other words, levitate the table by touching the top. Then if that really interests you, you could take classes from her in Montreal, where you could do the same without touching the table. That’s actually a very small step after you’ve floated the table around for a while, without lifting it. Essentially, she was gonna talk you into a state of belief. So by Thursday of the week the class was gleefully levitating tables. Now, I was attending another class that conflicted time wise, so I had to merely look in on the enraptured students after class. BUT, by some co-incidence –lol- I was talking to another teacher at the conference. We were standing at the entrance to a cafeteria. This aforementioned woman walked by as this guy was saying something about energy to me. Apparently these two had a history, as she spun around and said -- looking directly at me – not him - ; ”Energy~!? I’ll show YOU the energy~!’ She looked around and noticed that we were standing next to a cart full of silverware. She grabbed a spoon, and holding it lightly with her thumb and forefinger, she stroked the spoon very lightly with the tips of two fingers of her other had. Three strokes as I recall. Then using only those two fingers of each hand very lightly, she wound that spoon-up on itself like thread on a spool, NO physical effort at all. None. And dropped it into my hand and walked away in a huff.

So, here’s the point. I’ve seen what can be done. I’ve seen a guy explode a commercial cement block into 30 pieces by hitting it with an open palm, 12” from my face. Mind over matter? Yup. Its undeniable fact in my reality. Now, having seen it, can I do that stuff? Nope. But, there are people who can transcend this state of matter, or consciousness, I mean the one we commonly agree to, simply by shifting their focus. The Lady was born with it, the Karate guy learned it.

So, my two cents is this; We have been hypnotized into a state of consciousness where certain mental constructs apply. Let’s call that the ‘glass ceiling’. We have this group consciousness thing going on. 99% of us hold the same definition of reality. But like the guy in the cave that gets a peek at the Light, there are those here among us that have a toe-hold in an expanded reality, AND they can hold it, in spite of the weight of the surrounding consciousness’s who deny the expanded reality. “Rain Man” showed us the calculating power and memory power of a Human mind. Unfathomable to us, not any effort for him.

My answer is; the glass ceilings that were erected in our own heads are not wholly of our own making.

Breaking thru the consensus reality is the Trick.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 9:49pm (Reply to #19038)
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Thank you AG 1969

That'll be a new protocol along with epsom salt bath, cilantro, Orgono and adequan. Ronnie was no help with those.

AGXIIK

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 9:52pm (Reply to #19037)
vonburpenstein

AGIIXK, I finally know something y'all don't....

....Borax happens to be one of the main ingredients for SLIME!....it's a kid phenomenon going around the country....

How's the no sugar coming along?...

Here's a new thought to process...

https://www.oom2.com/t52244-q-anon-artificial-intelligence-psyops-tyler-...

I don' know what to believe anyfuckingmore

Signed, Vonburp
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 10:00pm

Ok, good post!! That's a very

Ok, good post!! That's a very good post.

So you and I are swimming around in the same pool of consciousness where we recognize that the right person with a high state of consciousness can manipulate reality in ways that make you go.....Uhhhm!

There are handful of these people that I've encountered. Considering billions of people on earth. That's not alot. And then there is a group, a larger pool, that recognizes these truths, and plays with them with varying results.

Like anything the more you "play" and this IS "play" and the more you practice "hallucinating" out of your mind, the better you get at it. I don't seem to be like the two guys I know that can flip from one universe into parallel realities instanteously. I have the "skill" set but apparently my DNA hasn't been tweaked like them who tell how some of this came about.

However, I have a few skills most people don't have. People ask you how did you learn that? I didn't. I just could do it when it was time for that skill to surface. The old saying goes, it's not the amount of power you have, it's the amount that you realize. Like putting my hand in somebodies field and the hand knows what to do to clear it. But I don't know what to do. I just let the force take over and it knows what to do. It's the skill of being totally relaxed in what Bruce Lee calls "Be like the nature of water"

Some skills I learned.

Now, if you've been reading along and reading the Scott Adams stuff, you realize he tapped into something. He doesn't understand it. He can't explain it. He just knows it works. He actually has some glass ceilings on the stuff. So it's interesting watching a guy with a set of skills that he can't explain but tells you if you do this, some how you can effect the outcome of your life.

When I first saw this guy doing things I had never seen anybody else do. And he kept talking about collapsing the wave function, going into parallel universes and accessing these realities as if it was natural and as easy as driving a car. I watched him fix broke arm. I watched a kid with Crohns disease go from Crohns disease to no crones disease.

Everytime he would collapse the wave function, the person would fall on their back. He said he didn't know why. And often, he'd go flat on his back. So, I decided I had to know WTF he was doing. And I needed him to do it on me to see if this stuff was real. I did some fancy mock-ups. And the next day, I was in the second row, and I coughed. He looked right at me and asked me to come up on stage, at just the time I had mocked up.

He also has the power of sight and see's light and information in a way that most of us don't. So "cough" was like a black cat in the matrix.

I noticed my whole body swaying in a weird way and then boom, I went down. And the entire seminar I was swaying and shaking. I went up to him afterwards and said that's it getting worse and really intense. Not uncomfortable but weird.

I said to him, did you open my kundalini? Because that's a no, no. then he said, NO!! It was already happening, and you were blocking it. That's when life got really intense.

I knew something weird was happening at this seminar because,once when the person fell, I could see the person falling and time STOPPED. Do you get that?

It wasn't a person falling. It was like those flip card cartoon books. One picture at a time. Just a serious of NOW, Now. NOW. .....NOW. It was like an eternity between the person standing on their feet and going to the floor.

He talked about how to use this and go in and exchange the picture. The problem is that the universe decides when to open that for you. I didn't do it.

Another time, I fell back, and laid on the floor for an hour. Fully consciousness. And then he tells the audience, he's gone. YUP. Totally out of the body as the body was readjusting to the changes. There was no hypnosis. No, the HOly SPIRIT is entering your body. None of that.

I can collapse the wave function at a little at a time. And most people can learn how to do it. So I can "change" things but not of the magnitude that he can. He said this was a result of somebody, an inner guide, changing his vibration.

The funny thing is I was playing with this stuff on my own before I even heard that anybody else was doing it at that level.

As far as the glass ceilings being put there. Well....the evidence does point to something like that happening. I've heard the theories, but I do know for a fact, that the greatest control mechanisms are vibratory and they control you through inserting fear pictures or control pictures. These can only be seen by special people and once they are removed. Expect to sleep for three or four days.

As you go through this process, talents that you have that have been "subdued" begin to resurface.

I've seen alot of weird shit and it's not everybodies journey.

My calling is not some peaceful life in a small town off the grid. Nope. I've been tagged.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 10:07pm (Reply to #19043)
vonburpenstein

Tha hell?...

Signed, Vonburp
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 10:38pm

Please everybody be SEATED.

Please everybody be SEATED.

Keep your arms and legs in at all times.

You’re about to enter the twilight zone.

We are going to attempt something never seen before, written on a blog or forum.

We are going to unveil a secret of the universe. You will not find this information on any health sites. You will not find this information on any site on spiritual or natural law. This is NEW information given to me by somebody that is “touched”

How do health and natural law tie together?

Please hold your questions until I’m finished. 

So it’s all light and information solidified into matter.

Spectrums within spectrums comprise ALL life.

The light spectrums you carry decide your life experiences.

Your thoughts, words, actions and emotions. All spectrums.

Spectrums are the secret of creation. The study of spectrums is how light and sound work together to manifest all things. Reality.

The body on planet earth cannot accept pure spectrums of light. It would blow up. Light has to be broken down into it’s components. These are the seven colors of the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and purple.

The smallest most essential spectrums are atoms. They organize into larger spectrums-molecules. These are encompassed by the spectrum of cells, which are enveloped by organs. A larger spectrum, which is the body, incorporated all the other spectrums. The emotion body spectrum eoncpoasses all of this. Beyond that, the memory and mind bodies occupy progressively larger bubbles with ever more encompassing spectrums. The largest spectrum contains the sum of all. This spectrum encompasses a person’s whole being.

Spectrums consist of two parts.

The secret of the spectrums forms the basis of several well known universal laws. One is the one that Scott adams stepped into unknowingly which people like to call the law of attraction. Remember words are spectrums. Writing is a way to bring this invisible power into form. And the other is cause and effect

Each half of a spectrum contains all seven colors. 1/2 of the spectrum that resides in all things. It represents root cause. Or it’s called the resident spectrum. The other half of the spectrum represents effect. Your experiences. Or the experience spectrum.

The resident spectrum draws the effect spectrum into a persons life. Cause attracts effect. 

So you remember my post comparing the state to the health of the body. In both cases, we are dealing with spectrums. Either individual spectrums or collective experience spectrums.

As the colors in a resident spectrum attract an experience spectrum, past causes are worked out.

Now, I want you to go read AM’s forum and pay closer attention to when he talks about these GV inflection points. Whether he knows it or not, he is calculating the timing of the experience spectrum. It’s his work but cycles are nothing more the law of vibration composed of various spectrums. These turning points are contained in the resident spectrum until they translate into the experience spectrum. The same with disease states in the body.

When the experience spectrum perfectly completes the resident spectrum, that cycle from cause to effect is complete.

In other words, if you get a disease, or a condition, or break your ankle, this resolves the spectrum of cause and effect. But often you still have to deal with the residual effects of what YOU put into action. Your ability to recover is how you access the innate healing powers within.

Resident spectrums are inherent in all things. The resident spectrums of cells draw nutrients, water, and oxygen along with the spectrums that accompany them. The resident spectrum of the entire body dreams the spectrum of emotions, thoughts and actions.

How quickly and how strong a resident spectrum draws an experience spectrum depends upon a single color in the resident spectrum. This color is present in the least amount. Therefore, it has the most to gain by attracting an experience spectrum for then that color will not b deficient any more.

That means all 7 colors in the spectrum, one has the greatest magnetic pull.

Now when you look at the experiences in your life, and it seems we have a broad range of people with a wide range of experience, the part of the spectrum that is most responsible for your experiences in life is called your Main Color Ray. You can google or youtube, Nancy Tappe and Donna Eden and the words life colors. Others might refer to it as your main color ray. Should be websites on that stuff.

When you are deficient in certain colors or the body is deficient in it’s main color ray, you can draw negative experience into your life.

YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. The universe has encoded you with the information to draw the experiences you need. This is the nature of reality most people deny for they are unable to take responsibility what happens in their lifes.

Now, if we look at the GV Inflection points and notice that there is some negative group experiences, like a train crash, this is the dynamic of group consciousness and people who need similar experience attracted to these situations. We are all the effect of our National spectrum. Donna Eden does get into color rays of countries. We are Green! That’s right. MONEY! China is red. On rare occasions the color ray of a country will change.

Your main color ray drives the smaller bubbles of experiences int your life. If you have a lot of pain, discomfort, and anxiety, these have to do with your deficient color rays. 

So if none of this makes sense, let me give the brief version. Spectrums comprise ALL of life. AND they drive all life experiences, INDIVIDUALLY and COLLECTIVELY.

If we go back to herbs, we begin to understand that even plant life is encoded with spectrums that nature your cells.

What does this all mean?

In the future, you might start to realize that all you disease and all your healing can be done with altering the deficient light spectrum’s in your body, mind and emotions. This technology is already being used by a small group of people.

It also means that in order to change our experience as a collective at a national level, more people will have to work on healing their spectrum deficiencies AND we need to work out more of those cause, effect spectrums.

NEVER PUT OR CARRY a DIAMOND ON YOUR PERSON. Most of us don’t have to worry about it. If you are wearing it in jewelry. Not a problem. The metal consciousness and the gem consciousness don’t mix well. The metal actually will stop any inharmonious frequencies being released by the diamond.

HOWEVER, a therapeutic diamond that is perfectly balanced that released all the 7 color rays in equal proportion is a game changer for humanity. Essentially, as you get older, eat wrong, experience stress, you become disconnected to your blueprint. That’s your morphic field of perfect health. A diamond is the QUEEN of all the mineral kingdom and contains all the live giving 7 color rays that can enliven your original blueprint, clear disease, and bring forth laden talents that you didn’t know you had and eliminate any control mechanisms.

Colloidal silver and gold will be obsolete once humanity learns how to harness Diamonds.

All of this plays into the idea of a golden age. While we are seeing political and material decline, on the edges of reality, in places most people don’t know to look, there are changes being brought into the world. Nobody said changes was easy. Exactly where this goes, it’s hard to know. But going to be interesting to watch.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 10:40pm (Reply to #19043)

vonburpenstein wrote: . I

vonburpenstein wrote:

I don' know what to believe anyfuckingmore

Good!

You might not realize it but confusion is when you're actually learning something.

Not knowing is actually a higher state than thinking you know.

It's all a dream!!!

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 10:42pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Von Burp

I'm drilling down on anything with sugar,paying attention to labels. Except for Manuka Honey in the green tea, sugar is off the list. No candy, chocolates or other items like that. I am not missing it either. The first link is queued up for listening now.

Done

Ok. One thing that tells me Q might be something other than he purports is his intel is too close to POTUS to be leaked perse. He might be a hive mind thing with scores of people all feeding information to a central processor system. Since the data is overlaid it would be hard to pin one source and attack that source. This is just a guess.

I sense that the good guys are just as smart and resourceful as the bad guys when it comes to humint and machine intelligence. Neither has an overwhelming advantage except that the black hats are paid to do their job, probably don't stray too far off the plantation and are 'victims' of their planning and methods that are wrapped up in the nature of covert operations. They have bosses and some job prohibitions even if they have a license to kill.

The white hats have no such construct. They can range all over the board like a knight. They'd be hard to pin down. The resistance and the street almost always win because they are the assymetrical warriors that don't fit the rules. Skynet can't win against that

This is just a guess because I'm not following QAnon close enough to get a sense of how the bots and boots on the ground actually work. My sense more generic. Revolutions do follow certain paths but are almost impossible to fully predict or eliminate. When people are willing to give up their lives willingly for their cause while the other side is worried about looking good to their bosses, not fucking up or jeopardizing their pensions, the former wins. The latter loses.

AGXIIK

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 11:20pm (Reply to #19026)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 11:33pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 11:46pm (Reply to #19046)

Wow, I don’t understand any of that GL

Either brilliant or crazy. Have no idea which. I just think it’s fun that you all discuss stuff like that here.

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 1:29am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Craig It's an order of magnitude brilliant.

I've never heard it described this way but a couple of things popped as I read GL's work. Colors in our aura. Crystals and gems that work and complement our colors and energy. The 9 dimensional aspect of string theory and how it's all vibrations, not matter, at the smallest scale, somewhere down around the Planck constant.

How two people can be in complete harmony. I'm not sure how they connect but it seems like they do, some how. How two atoms can be connected across a billion light years, acting in unison. Macro or micro, we, it, they, all are connected.

Just as an FYI.

Mainstreet is worth far beyond the price of admission. DOTS and other forums take this site beyond anything out there. Few even know these places exist. There's some real next level stuff going on here, way beyond my understand but worth every minute of study

AGXIIK

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 5:47am
shorthand
-
Helsinki
Finland

Dream

GL i like it where you taking us.

There is a dream i'd like to share with you all.

I was brought to someplace where there was all kinds of different characters maybe 20 in numbers. For some time i looked at these beings and they were looking at me, i could see confident looking woman hunter who looked like coming from a great tale and i could see smaller skittish creatures who tried to go unnoticed behind chairs and avoid contacting me but we all looked at each other. Then some one asked me to pick one of them. I went to tall big fellow who was wearing really good looking emerald green jacket, his skin was dark and his eyes were two diamonds or kind of jewels. I introduced my self to him. He told me his name, "Keg" it was. I said nice to meet you and told others that i would choose Keg.

Next thing i was in another world, it looked very interesting place, it was like inside kaleidoscope but not in any confined space. I saw many different coloured, shaped objects going as far i could see. There was a plane or surface i was standing on. Then these object started to move and change in my view ever accelerating speed. It was getting really intense i thought it was getting unpleasant and that my mind could no more handle all things coming to me. Only thing i think of that could make it stop was to just let all go and relax, i intuitively started to fall on my back and went right trough that surface i wax standing before. I felt like falling in ever darkening pond and i could see above reality gradually fading. I started to feel anxiety for the nothingness i was failing to, so again i relaxed my self and see if i could start moving my body back to surface, had weird kind of feeling for some effort i put in it and then again like something just allowed it to happen and i started to rise and with that feeling i woke.

I love these kinds of dreams and it would be nice to hear if it gives any ideas of its meaning to you. Anyways im glad that i got to put it in writing.

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 8:39am
ag1969

Eminem says Turd would be better POTUS than Trump

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 9:39am (Reply to #19046)
silver66

I am seated :-)

thanks for the post GL

Mrs Silver66 is a healing touch practitioner and as I was watching this video this morning she asks why I am watching Donna Eden, I say some dude on DOTS made a good post and I am checking his info out. Turns out she has been studied her over last two years. I should really pay more attention to her woo woo stuff wink

Donna Eden's Daily Energy Routine [OFFICIAL VERSION]

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 10:50am
sierra skier
-
ID

Hey GL, what a post, I'm

Hey GL, what a post, I'm going to need to bookmark it for reference as I will need to reread it several times and future reference it for refresher.

Thanks for that explanation that is so much easier to understand the way you desccribed it.

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 12:20pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Thank you GL,

You've added a deeper layer of meaning to my favorite album cover

Related image

Lots to ponder....

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 1:17pm (Reply to #19050)

Ruffian wrote: edit: caught

Ruffian wrote:

edit: caught just the tail end. Are you saying these black diamonds I'm wearing are effecting my attitude? An astounding 100 carats and NO I would never buy such a frivolous item. Not eva! 

I'm unclear what you are doing. You are wearing a black diamond, or they are too frivolous?

If you are walking around with a black diamond on your person, you're endangering yourself.

Diamonds are not like any other mineral on earth. They are world apart from other light bearing stones. Each gemstone carries a unique type of energy and each has it’s own special mission. The history of the earth is encoded in these minerals that we find in the earth and many of the vibrations have been implanted by races with a higher consciousness.

Diamond are the record holders of all the frequencies in the universe. That’s a big ass statement. All the building blocks of creation.

Each diamond crystal is like an encyclopedia. When a diamond crystal is cut, the encyclopedia opens to a page. Each page represents a different frequency or collection of them.

With each new facet the diamond receives in the coming process, a different page is revealed. Most of these pages represent frequencies that are supportive of the universe but are not healthful to human beings. Faceting the diamond is the only way to reveal is’ color frequencies. When cutting is complete, most diamonst display frequencies other than colors. A rare few will present the 7 color ray frequencies. Fewer will have a spectrum of color in proper balance. These are the only ones that are suitable for humans to use therapeutically, without any danger.

These particular, and rare diamonds have an affinity with the blueprints of optimal health and purpose housed within the highest levels of ones being. Blueprints define our nature and this lifetime.

Blueprints ARE NOT DNA blueprints.

DNA molecules are not blueprints because they can be imperfect and can mutate. True blueprints represent the unspoiled ideal within us. DNA is part of our manifested matrix, meaning, what we’ve done with our blueprints.

Blueprints and the manifested matrix are both sustained by spectrums. The journey to health involves transforming the spectrum of your manifested matrix into one that more closely matches that of your blueprints.

Diamonds, only therapeutic pure ones, guide healing like the north stare guided sailors in the night. Without its blueprints, an area that has been might not knew in which direction its healing should go. The tissue might mend, but underlying dishmarony can remain. In trying to heal, the tissue might even take a path that stays away from the idea.

The proper use of diamonds can produce deeply significant positive shifts in an individual health and wellness. They clear the unwanted energies the fog and distort blueprint energies. They clear the unwanted energies that fog and distort blueprint information. they awaken the blueprints , and help them advance their influence in your life. And they reorganize the body into a liquid crystal , so you can better receive the information.

Blueprints guide atoms, molecules , organs and systems, as well as the body, emotions, memory, mind and intuition. And they guide your purpose in life.

Your problems and your health issues represent the separation between your yourself and your blueprints.

The greater your troubles the greater the separation. The more closely your blueprint spectrum reflects itself in your life, the more closely you are following your life path. The same is true of any part of your body. 

Now for the unsavory side of this conversation. An imperfect diamond with flaws which you hold on your person will do much more than effect your attitot uses. The inclusions will be imprinted in your field and can cause significant energetic obstructions, and worse in their manifested matrix. Purity is IMPORTANT. It has to meet strict physical and energetic parameters and you have no way of judging this because physical eyesight cannot tell the difference between a diamond that carries healing color rays and one that does not.

NON COLOR BEARING DIAMONDS ARE DANGEROUS TO THE HUMAN BODY AND CAUSE YOU TO HAVE UNRESOLVABLE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HEALTH. CONFUSION, ATTENTION DEFICIT ARE TIP OF THE ICE BERG. They can make you feel sick and likely you or any one not trained will be aware of the connection between your well being and you carrying around flawed diamonds. They can also produce a mirror like quality that reflects thoughts. Whatever you think or imagine will be amplified but worse it can dissociate a person from the body.

I recommend two things with your precious.

Put it in a box and bury it under the ground where nobody will find it and do damage to themselves.

TWO, If it has intrinsic or significant $$ value and you do not want to part with it. 

Take to a jeweler and have them make a pendant with metal prongs. The metal prongs will act like a cage. Diamonds mounted in metals will not radiate their frequencies into the field.

The dark side of all this is related to Abguys conversation about tweaking of our DNA. It happened within the earth and some dark species implanted flaws for purposes of control. This is not my topic and I don't have the expertise to speak to it. All this goes back to Noah.

A higher conscious people brought quartz to earth and taught the Atlanteans how to use it. 

The good fellows taught people how to use it to align their consciousness using them. We've lost that knowledge and now this field has been relegated to hapless use and new age totems. It's cool to wear a quartz cyrstal around your neck except for the fact they are ignorant that a crystal can pull energy out of your body and put bad energy in your body. They might be carrying a long ago memory of it's use, but have not remembered the science around these things so crystals are largely laughed at or people might wear them for the cool factor.

Back during the Atlantean empire when there was open trade between civilizations. They traded types of quartz with implanted frequencies that had a mutual benefit between the two planets. All was well. 

Both civilizations acknowledged natural law particularly as it pertained to interfering with a planet and planting gemstones under the ground that would intefere with the planet.

Gemstones are like plants. They grow from seeds. Plant berry seeds from China in Canada soon you will have Chinese berries in Canada. Plant gemstones from other galaxy, soon you'll have gemstones growing in your planet. The planting of these seeds is not done on a physical level.

In ancient times, we had an innate understand of it's purpose for it's earth and how if it was mined could be a healing potion for the ills of humanity.

Some of this knowledge, ONLY IN THE LAST FEW YEARS, has started to emerge.

Different cultures in history coveted different gemstones for their energetic properties, not as jewlery. Chinese Jade. Egyptians Lapis Lazuli.

Oh yeah, those egyptians were big on Lapis. You might call them Lapis Bugs. 

ISIS?

One just purchased 36 hours ago at the huge gathering in Tuscon.

The metal inside is pyrite. The egyptians knew it's effect to harmonize the mind and the heart. Remember that conversation we had about the brain, in your gut. Your heart is your information center. The heart taurus. When working in tandem, it raises your intuition.

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 1:21pm (Reply to #19053)

shorthand wrote: GL i like it

shorthand wrote:

GL i like it where you taking us.

There is a dream i'd like to share with you all.

I was brought to someplace where there was all kinds of different characters maybe 20 in numbers. For some time i looked at these beings and they were looking at me, i could see confident looking woman hunter who looked like coming from a great tale and i could see smaller skittish creatures who tried to go unnoticed behind chairs and avoid contacting me but we all looked at each other. Then some one asked me to pick one of them. I went to tall big fellow who was wearing really good looking emerald green jacket, his skin was dark and his eyes were two diamonds or kind of jewels. I introduced my self to him. He told me his name, "Keg" it was. I said nice to meet you and told others that i would choose Keg.

Next thing i was in another world, it looked very interesting place, it was like inside kaleidoscope but not in any confined space. I saw many different coloured, shaped objects going as far i could see. There was a plane or surface i was standing on. Then these object started to move and change in my view ever accelerating speed. It was getting really intense i thought it was getting unpleasant and that my mind could no more handle all things coming to me. Only thing i think of that could make it stop was to just let all go and relax, i intuitively started to fall on my back and went right trough that surface i wax standing before. I felt like falling in ever darkening pond and i could see above reality gradually fading. I started to feel anxiety for the nothingness i was failing to, so again i relaxed my self and see if i could start moving my body back to surface, had weird kind of feeling for some effort i put in it and then again like something just allowed it to happen and i started to rise and with that feeling i woke.

I love these kinds of dreams and it would be nice to hear if it gives any ideas of its meaning to you. Anyways im glad that i got to put it in writing.

Only this edition, future editions have been edited. All the good stuff edited out to have more appeal to the mass mind.

https://www.amazon.com/Gifts-gemstone-guardians-therapeutic-applications...

Between these two books, you might find some answers for yourself. 

Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 3:22pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Your daily Woo-Woo...

After Cliff High got done with Turd on A2A, he got into some of the real stuff, the stuff that matters....

This is good:

Transpicuous Views Jan 25 2018: Clif High- the deep woo

Description:

RemovingtheShackles

Published on Jan 26, 2018

EDITED TO ADD: sorry about the background noise and talking- that was on Clif's side of the mic- everyone in my house was asleep :D Last night was a special edition of Transpicuous Views. 

I sat down with Clif High for a "Deep Woo Woo" discussion. Clif started the conversation off with the introduction of the idea of "Universal Internet" using quantum entangled particles to create instantaneous communication that is wireless and frequency-less, and just where that technology could take us in the near future. 

From that point in the conversation, it was a fast paced trip down a multitude of rabbit holes spanning consciousness, time, space, science & technology, Antarctica & the Arctic, CERN & DWave, quantum computers.... and of course, Bitcoin & blockchain.....

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by NW VIEW, 32 min 43 sec ago
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:40pm
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:27pm
by goldcom, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:17pm
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:15pm