26887 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 11:55pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I Love Luke Rudkowski

50,000 FBI Secret Society Text's Found? CNN SAID WHAT!!!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 1:27am (Reply to #19015)
sierra skier
-
ID

ag1969 wrote: Here is the

ag1969 wrote:

Here is the basic back ground on Boraxo, same story as all the other cheap, healthy stuff:

https://alternativa-za-vas.com/en/index.php/clanak/article/borax-treatment

You will find a different dose recommended here, which if you want to follow, who am I to say you shouldn't? After reading some forums of people who have used it to cure candida, I went with 1/8 teaspoon to a liter of water once a day, and with great success.

Sierra Skiier, there is info here for a more advanced protocol, this page also answers your question on Alkalinity... I think.

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1661807

Let me explain that I often answer questions without understanding people's knowledge level. I will usually try to recommend something cheap and easy. Epsom Salts and Borax are cheap as hell and probably bring more benefit to the human healing process than any aluminum laced big pharma shit in the history of history. Need to kill candida? Borax. Need to de-tox? Epsom salt baths.

As far as gut biota, anyone with candida should be taking a steady regimen of probiotics throughout this process and after. Drink the borax throughout the morning and take pro-biotic before bed. I might also recommend organic coconut oil about halfway between the two.

If you are looking for more info, maybe we should bring it to the health forum? Unless you want to talk about intention, then we will stay here so GL chime in. I take borax with intention.

Cheap great stuff - Lemon Water, epsom salt, tumeric (curcumin), ginger, borax, vitamin c (Liposomal), coconut oil, honey (local), Manuka Honey, Ashwaghanda, iodine (careful, dyodd), pau d'arco tea .... pink himalayan salt ... meditation ... organic acv ...

Work these things into your diet. Don't go crazy just add a little to flavor food or to water or whatever. People eat handfuls of doritos without giving it a second thought, but when it comes to healthy stuff there is so much trepidation. Probably better off using slightly too much tumeric than taking a tylenol... and so it goes.

Live!

Thanks for those links. After looking at the list Borax treatment can help with I am convinced (and ordered yesterday) it is worth adding to the regimen of my supplements, most of which I have taken in moderate dosage for 25 years with several added recently. I actually use many of those recommended products virgin coconut oil and some apple cider vinegar. Just like with the government suggested food pyramid which if was to eat as many portions as suggested I would be grossly overweight, I eat only I am satiated. I do the same with my supplements and consume less than the suggested required amounts to leave room for my body to get tne most our of nutrients from my diet.

LW, we gave all been through the chemtrail and HAARP phenomenon and abhor the thought of what those efforts are causing. The metals they spray are partly for my using Zeolite to chelate them and the Boron list shows other chelates also.

More great discussions here, and I have some of Jim Stone's site interesting lately.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 3:50am
ag1969

They are spraying...

... Barium and Aluminum I am told - Ba'al

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 6:50am (Reply to #19021)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:One of the

Mr. Fix wrote:

One of the biggest reasons why I don't believe in glass ceilings here, is that the incredibly wide range of research that is shared, can often be correlated to reach conclusions that might be quite a bit different then any of the individual researchers involved.

Dude, you and Abguy are way outside the glass ceiling. You just don't realize it.

I went outside the group comfort zone when I started posting weird techniques to fix broken body parts through touching invisible body parts on the body. The collective might recognize something truthful within it but nobody is going to hold on to it and use it. If I took the next step and started talking about application of quantam principles in healing, NOBODY would get it. I started than I stopped. I don't have the ability to translate experiences into words of things that are being done that nobody has any context for. Even the video's I found that demonstrate it look like some Sunday morning preacher yelling you're healed and people falling on the ground. I had a hard time believing that people could fix broken body parts near instantaneously until I went to see it and experienced it and practiced the techniques. Even I have a hard time escaping consensus reality. And I noticed that since it's been some years since I studied it, my consciousness had moved back to it's bullshit, despite knowing that's it's not. Holding on to that state is very very difficult.

You're just throwing out a narrative on things that you heard other people talk about it.

The last conversation that was inside the glass ceiling was the QAnon revelations on mass arrests. How can you tell?

It's unclear if the learnings of that conversation will be carried over to the new Q revelations.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 7:01am
Green Lantern

I've been reading a 1/2 dozen

I've been reading a 1/2 dozen other traders commenting on the markets. Not saying, these guys are the most skilled. I enjoy watching them, both for what insights they have and their mistakes as I compare notes.

Largely, the group sentiment is regarding the markets.

Nobody has even an educated guess. It's like a mother ship has shown up over Manhattan and everybody is asking, what's it going to do next?

How would you trade this?

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 7:58am
ag1969

Nobody?

" The collective might recognize something truthful within it but nobody is going to hold on to it and use it. "

You sure about that one GL?

Did you know the script wrote a song about you and your green tights?

The Script - Superheroes (Official Video)
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 8:33am
Green Lantern

I believe in outliers...

I believe in outliers...

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 8:37am
Green Lantern

Well, it looks like the Great

Well, it looks like the Great Finnish Immigration has begun. Did you hear a word in the media?

And, it looks like the English language is now being dismantled as he decodes the secret meaning behind a common word? I've invoked this word a few times.

Ismo: Ass Is The Most Complicated Word In The English Language - CONAN on TBS
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 8:52am
Green Lantern

(No subject)

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 9:20am
Green Lantern

Let's try this.... I heard

Let's try this....

I heard this in a David Wilcox video yesterday. Matter is an illusion. He didn't say it like that, but I'm simplifying it.

What the quantam physicists say is that all matter, all the reality that you see out there, is a result of consciousness.

Think about it. Look at your computer. Everything on the screen, these words, the keys, the table your computer is sitting on. Do you realize that it is just light going into your eyes and you are seeing everything in your head and being interpreted by your brain.

The monitor and everything you can see right now is in your head. In your freakin' head. Not out there. your eyes and brain only place it out there.

So if matter is a result of wave possibilities collapsing into solid reality, that MUST mean that you have the ability to change matter simply within your consciousness.

Theoretically, that's hard to argue, but you DON't BELIEVE IT. I guarantee you don't believe it because you have NO way to take that theoretical statement and demonstrate it in reality. Am I right?

But if we take it a step further, that would mean, your reality, your disease states, your problems are created, INSIDE OF YOU, and projected into reality.

It would also mean that Einstein was right. That you can't change reality at the level in which you created it.

But you would have to find a means to change your consciousness to shift the disease state.

I personally would call bullshit if somebody told me that they could go from broken leg, to no broken leg instantaneously. EXCEPT.....I've seen it done.

Now the way my brain works if I see something I don't understand. I want to know the trick otherwise I'll go mad. If it's simply an illusion, I want to know how the illusion is done. But if it's not an illusion, that means the process must be replicable.

Or as the guy who taught me this stuff once said, if you believe that the table can't melt, than it won't. If you believe the spoon is solid, it won't bend. The universe will work to reflect back your believes.

Ya see if Jesus walked through a crowd and healed a leper. Most people would say....ooohh. That's God.

I'd pull him over to the side and say, you either show me the trick, teach me the principle, or I'm going to town and eat raw pork products and pillage. He's probably going to show me the trick.

The problem is people never bother to ask....

So either he did those things, or he didn't. And if he did those things, it belies reality that he was the only one that could do it.

The difference between, I don't believe it. Sounds cool, I believe it but don't have a clue how to do it, and I'm going to do it. Are the glass ceilings that we erect in our own heads.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 10:08am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Are the glass ceilings that we erect in our own heads.

Yes but Only partially, as you said above, " Largely, the group sentiment is "..................... gotta run, git back to ya later. superb posts, gittin to da Heart of the Matter~!

"Matter is only Light tricked out of the fast lane." AB

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 10:11am (Reply to #19028)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I believe in outliers...

Woo-Woo .........................WHOO-WHOO

OMG, I put together a presentation with that title back 30 yrs ago.

Dirty details to come later

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 11:27am (Reply to #19025)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Way outside the glass ceiling?

Hey Green Lantern,

I enjoyed your post regarding asking Jesus Christ "how did you do that". You know it can be done, because you have personally witnessed it.

The conversations between myself, and Abguy4 are specifically directed in "How do you do that".

I partially agree with your assertion that everything I say is something I read on the Internet, but I do have my own direct experience to work with as well. I assure you, I discard probably 95% of what I read or hear as sheer bullshit, particularly these days, searching for a little nugget of truth that fits the overall grand collage that I have been building for myself.

Of course, as new source material becomes available, which is compatible with my level of understanding, the bar keeps getting raised.

As time goes by, somethings that made no sense prior, just "click" into place. Then, I often have to go back over a lot of old material to see what I can now comprehend with this new nugget of truth established.

It's a process. A very time-consuming process. This forum is part of my process. You are part of that process. Occasionally, I will come across material that seems to fit the puzzle perfectly, until someone else points out some highly relevant facts that would lead to a different conclusion. These also have to be incorporated into my worldview.

Sometimes, when I am capable of it, direct experimentation is required to confirm something, Which is also an ongoing process. Mind over matter? Manifesting reality with your consciousness? I do it all the time.

The things that I share, like "never getting stuck", or "always finding a solution to my problem within my grasp", works in the material world on an incredibly regular basis.

The naysayers will say oh,"that's just a coincidence", and dismiss my assertions as the rantings of a lunatic.

That's okay, it doesn't change what works for me one iota.

Personal relationships isn't my strong suit, and being written off as a lunatic will occasionally undermine what could otherwise be a strong alliance. We all have our weaknesses, and it's a personal choice I have sometimes made to face these challenges. More often, my path just leads me to like-minded individuals. Sometimes they even give me books to read.

It's useful to exchange knowledge with other people, you never know what you're going to learn.

I'm actually rather comfortable being a happy-go-lucky mad scientist, with a nack for fixing things.

Until that changes, I will just stay curious, and keep asking questions, seeking answers, and workable solutions.

As far as beliefs are concerned, knowing exactly how something works, goes a long way towards believing it does.

But that's just me, I've never been a big one on blind faith.

Have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 12:44pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  I've been interested

Fix,
I've been interested for a long time what happened after the "great fall" after the great "cosmic wars" that all of a sudden, they all disappeared. No more trade, no more big buildings build on earth chakra's that were star gates.

So the stuff I'm reading from you and Abguy all seems reasonable, in the ballpark, but I don't know. It's on my clipboard to figure out one day, to confirm or refute these hypothesis, but not top on my list.

But when it's 2 am in the morning and my wife is crying, take me to the emergency room because I've had a stomach ache for 6 hours, there is something I can do about that. She doesn't mind if what I am doing seems absolutely out of my mind, as long as at the end of it, her pain is gone.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 2:33pm
ag1969

A good theme for DOTS

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 4:44pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Who's the son of a bitch that started the run on Borax

I'm over at the grocery store, poking around cleaning supply aisle and see the ghost of Ronald Reagan stocking shelves. Maybe that's where ex-POTI who goose the national debt 200% get to spend eternity.

"Hey Dutch, where's the 20 Mule Team Borax?"

"Well, ----well, ----let me see."

"Oh fiddlesticks, we're out"

There's a big hole where the borax was. Figures; WalMart. Kind of sorry to see Ronnie working here. At least Nancy got sporting goods.

I got a 5 lb box of 120 Mule Team . Before I start using it does someone have some suggestions on best way to use this stuff? Knowing me, I'd probably end up an accidental Borax OD and make it to the Darwin List. Thank you.

AGXIIK

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 6:56pm
ag1969

LOL

1/8th teaspoon to a liter of water once a day. Oh yeah, drink the water.

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 8:08pm (Reply to #19028)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

may I ask how you define 'outliers'

Gl, It's now later, and the world looks different, so may I ask how you define 'outliers' , before I launch into an essay about what it means to me?

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 9:01pm (Reply to #19039)
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote: Gl, It's now

abguy4 wrote:

Gl, It's now later, and the world looks different, so may I ask how you define 'outliers' , before I launch into an essay about what it means to me?

Special people.

They have been "touched"

Rare, unusual, unique gifts.

often they have been given a special mission

Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 9:02pm (Reply to #19031)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Are the glass ceilings that we erect in our own heads.

The difference between, I don't believe it. Sounds cool, I believe it but don't have a clue how to do it, and I'm going to do it. Are the glass ceilings that we erect in our own heads?

So…….30 yrs ago, 1987, remember that fateful year? You just hadda be there I guess….Anyhow, I was at this Intensive for the folks who were starting to peek-out from under the covers, you know what I mean. Many of the things that happen there are not advertised in the brochure~! There were all these classes you could enroll in daily. One of the classes was taught by a nice middle-age woman from Montreal. Her class was about moving matter with your mind. And specifically she said that by the end of the week, you would be lifting tables by merely placing your finger-tips upon the top of the table. In other words, levitate the table by touching the top. Then if that really interests you, you could take classes from her in Montreal, where you could do the same without touching the table. That’s actually a very small step after you’ve floated the table around for a while, without lifting it. Essentially, she was gonna talk you into a state of belief. So by Thursday of the week the class was gleefully levitating tables. Now, I was attending another class that conflicted time wise, so I had to merely look in on the enraptured students after class. BUT, by some co-incidence –lol- I was talking to another teacher at the conference. We were standing at the entrance to a cafeteria. This aforementioned woman walked by as this guy was saying something about energy to me. Apparently these two had a history, as she spun around and said -- looking directly at me – not him - ; ”Energy~!? I’ll show YOU the energy~!’ She looked around and noticed that we were standing next to a cart full of silverware. She grabbed a spoon, and holding it lightly with her thumb and forefinger, she stroked the spoon very lightly with the tips of two fingers of her other had. Three strokes as I recall. Then using only those two fingers of each hand very lightly, she wound that spoon-up on itself like thread on a spool, NO physical effort at all. None. And dropped it into my hand and walked away in a huff.

So, here’s the point. I’ve seen what can be done. I’ve seen a guy explode a commercial cement block into 30 pieces by hitting it with an open palm, 12” from my face. Mind over matter? Yup. Its undeniable fact in my reality. Now, having seen it, can I do that stuff? Nope. But, there are people who can transcend this state of matter, or consciousness, I mean the one we commonly agree to, simply by shifting their focus. The Lady was born with it, the Karate guy learned it.

So, my two cents is this; We have been hypnotized into a state of consciousness where certain mental constructs apply. Let’s call that the ‘glass ceiling’. We have this group consciousness thing going on. 99% of us hold the same definition of reality. But like the guy in the cave that gets a peek at the Light, there are those here among us that have a toe-hold in an expanded reality, AND they can hold it, in spite of the weight of the surrounding consciousness’s who deny the expanded reality. “Rain Man” showed us the calculating power and memory power of a Human mind. Unfathomable to us, not any effort for him.

My answer is; the glass ceilings that were erected in our own heads are not wholly of our own making.

Breaking thru the consensus reality is the Trick.