Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26517 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 10:35pm

I'm not recommending this

I'm not recommending this particular book, because I don't own it. But I've owned many similar books on the subject and it would be worth taking a listen to on youtube to understand this subject. Louis Hayes, somebody I totally ignored, actually did alot of work in this field.

You know when AM starts talking fancy language like a bakers dozen and apple, and throwing these type of metaphors when reading markets, well the same thing applies to the body.

Your body is a rich informational source that speaks in a metaphorical language.

So when AncientMoney tells me his wife just retired (significant change of life) and has a problem holding her weight on her foot, alarms go off in my head. That's useful information that a really good practioner who has command of emotional contributors to physical illness would take in and take stock of. This then translates into an energetic language. You know all these fancy organ systems, kidney, spleen, bladder, ya da ya da yada.

But your spleen is much more than what the medical profession tells you to do. Not only help you metabolize all that delicious sugar, but to be able to digest life events. When I'm getting sick, spleen is top on my list to strengthen for immune. All you have to is tap under the armpits. You'll know you got it right because it's sore as hell. Bet ya you can find it. And tap it with your thumb and 1st finger.

Reading the body is a skill like anything else. I can tell if somebody is worry wart by looking at their thumbs because the thumb has thousands of connections in the body.

The Picture of Dorian Gray contains alot of truths. As he gets darker and more psychotic, his illness gets reflected in the picture.

Now you might be thinking, well, I injured my foot, my hip, my arm and it has no metaphorical component. It was just accident. NOT SO.

There are manuals that have categorized, every human ailment you can think of. Even small things like nails, coloring, warts, anything.

I know what you're thinking. What's going on with Bill Clinton and his crooked dick. Now that's an interesting case analysis. cheeky

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 12:46am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 2:58am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L said

"You know when AM starts talking fancy language like a bakers dozen and apple, and throwing these type of metaphors when reading markets, well the same thing applies to the body".

"Your body is a rich informational source that speaks in a metaphorical language". 

Green Lantern can always be trusted to come up with some great intuitive wisdom.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 2:58am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff

Thanks Ruff for your reply.

I am pleased you have my contact details.

I just wanted you to know that if you need advice or help, please feel free to contact me.

I am in awe of your adventurous spirit.

In the mean time, keep posting, your input is so much a part of the Dot's magic.

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 3:38am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Intelligent design?

The thing that makes intelligent design so brilliant is that each and every participant is an equally important component of it's success.

The concept is beautifully dynamic and 100% efficient.

Every single living thing is an integral part of the miracle.

Nature is God and God is nature.

Evolution is just the mechanical function.

The real magic is the sacred web that is the template of creation.

Image result for the sacred web animated gifs

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 5:21am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

when I grow up?

Career advices public or private

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 5:52am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the politician

A politician was seated next to a little girl on the airplane leaving from Auckland when he turned to her and said, ' I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the total stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the politician. 'How about global warming or universal health care', and he smiles smugly.

OK, ' she said. 'Those could be interesting topics. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -grass. Yet a deer shits little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The politician, surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming or universal health care when you don't know shit?

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 9:26am (Reply to #18995)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Abguy4,

You ask:

"IF he could have “defeated” the lizzies way back then, why didn’t he?"

That was such a great question,

I kept it in mind as I went through some more Gerald Clark material covering that point in history,

And I'm going to have to paraphrase all of it, because so far, it hasn't been directly asked or answered.

Thoth did battle the reptilians, drove them back underground, and into the lower fourth dimension.

It's plausible that his spaceship wasn't effective in a subterranean environment, against entities that do not exist in our dimension.

But more importantly, that wasn't exactly his primary objective.

The lizard people cause most of their mayhem in human form, by taking over the bodies of people, who are either already in positions of power, or, they can arrange that. Large groups work together, but they do so as humans.

Thoth's biggest problem, is the particular Annunaki who passed himself off as Yahweh, who also had the ability to reincarnate.

He keeps coming back at different times, under different personas, wreaking havoc, and rewriting history wherever he goes. He is responsible for subverting the beliefs of Atlantis, causing its collapse, he was one of the last Egyptian pharaohs, Akunatian (sp?) Who tried unsuccessfully to change the theology of an entire nation.

When Yahwehism was introduced, there was a revolt, and he was expelled from Egypt. The Bible has him named Moses.

Moses formed a gang of thugs with an ideology that promotes death, pillage and plunder to this day.

Can you really use a space ship to defeat an ideology?

The reptilians are just parasites. Their ideology could be distilled down to "never let a crisis go to waste”. By reincarnating through bloodlines, they inhabit the bodies of the ruling elite who adopted this Satanic ideology.

Here is where morality comes into play…

Thoth probably had the opportunity to wipeout "The chosen ones" very early on in their assault against humanity.

But then, there's that "noninterference principal”.

Yahweh and his chosen ones have no problem with genocide, it's standard operating procedure for them.

But those with a higher moral compass, wouldn't engage in genocide, regardless of how much carnage it could ward off in the future.

"The chosen ones" are captured through their ideology, and it seems, they need to be reeducated, not obliterated.

There's a phrase that comes to mind, attributable to Jesus on the cross. “Father forgive them for they know not what they do”.

"The chosen ones" have no idea that they are little more than Satanic puppets working towards the annihilation of humanity, while providing food and sustenance for the reptilians. 

Without this satanic ideology, the reptilians would starve to death. It's the ideology that's the issue, not the reptilians.

You can eliminate the reptilians, and it really doesn't change anything. If you can eliminate the ideology, humanity is freed.

Exposing the sheer evil of an ideology, as well as the characters who succumb to it, is considered "the great work" by many.

So to answer your question,

It's a morality thing.

It's the best I've got as a direct answer to your question so far,

I'll keep looking.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 9:41am
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Thanks to GL and others...

I appreciate the information regarding my wife's heel issue. GL, it does make sense that there is likely another issue somewhere else up the meridian, and that her heel became the weakest point along it, due to stresses of her previous job. Might make sense for her to have labs checked to see if her levels are normal.

Also, the magnetic treatments are something I wouldn't have really considered, but that article on magnet therapy also makes sense. 

Thanks again...the posters of DOTs to the rescue!

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 10:05am
ag1969

The word in the Quniverse...

Is that Former POTUS Zero has retained 9 lawyers. 

QANON POST OBAMA OBTAINS 9 LAWYERS AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 10:39am (Reply to #19010)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

What does POTUS stand for?

What does POTUS stand for?
Piece Of Totally Useless Shit ?

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 12:52pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

raise some hackles

Well, this is bound to raise some hackles around sleepy ole DOTS;

hackles.

1. the erectile hair on the back of an animal's neck: At the sound of footsteps, the dog raised her hackles.
  2. anger, especially when aroused in a challenging or challenged manner: with one's hackles up.

enjoy

Q: The Second American Revolution is Upon Us
Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 12:56pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

The story of Annunaki and the lizzies becomes completely clear

When you parse the words of a gecko speaking with a Cockney accent, shilling cheap car insurance on behalf of a geriatric globalist cuck who built his entire empire on Geico Insurance.

Now it makes total sense.

I'm not kidding in this inference. Familiars and spirit creatures have been with us since time immemorial. Some are warm blooded and others are not.

Just sayin', but there is more here than meets the 'eye'

I prefer AFLAC because you can eat a duck when you get hungry.

Geckos---not so much.

Plenty of people on You Tube agree with me, including Annoying Orange Death and the UPS driver who squished the gecko in NYC

AGXIIK

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 3:56pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Could not have done it better myself.

In my posts over the last couple of years, I've attempted to paint a picture that ties ancient history to current events,

And just about an hour ago, I stumbled upon my own narrative, but spoken by someone else.

It's only 36 minutes long, and it encapsulates what's going on right now in the news.

Put into proper context, same shit different day, this has been going on for many, many thousands of years.

A general warning to those who abstain from heresy, you're not going to like this one one bit.

https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLCe842C5A

Here's the description, but it's also explained in the video.

Gerald Clark

Published on Dec 11, 2017

Premium Content 7th Planet Broadcasting 12.11.17 4D

Exopolitical Chess Analysis with Gerald Clark

Greetings, this is Gerald Clark with you today on December 10th 2017. Today's video will explore more of the exopolitical events that are taking place at a rapid pace in the headlines. First, before delving into today's topics, I wanted to first discuss my family lineage with you all. On my mothers side, my Great grandparents immigrated from Minsk Russia circa 1891, my great grandfather Zeta was a Jewish rabbi from the tribe of Levi. They migrated to the United States and settled there. My mother was raised in a Jewish household and later converted to Christianity, as did her sister.

As a child growing up in Arkansas, exposure to Baptist Churches was unavoidable, still part of the "Bible Belt" today. So, after spending most of my adult life involved with Baptist and later Catholic teachings (14 years of it ), I had a pretty strong background in all things religious on my awakening path. I too am from the Levitical genealogical line, as is my wife Christa. What a surprise. So, as part of our priestly service to humanity,

I belong to no religion, am affiliated with no handlers or hidden agenda. My sole mission is to share my map with you all as I experience the illusion of transient material existence as an eternal being, this is just a stop along our collective path. I tell you this family lineage story because the account in Exodus 32:27 where Yahweh has drawn a line in the sand and has Moses order the Levites to kill all those opposed to Yahweh.

Yikes, what a lineage to inherit, murderous priests serving an ancient astronaut who cares little for them as a species.

For those now aware of Starfire Gold ( a white talcum powder elixir) it will make more sense why Aaron melted the gold into a powder (not possible without using Antimony AKA earth element Stibium.) sprinkled into the water and had the Israelites in exile drink it right before Enlil-Yahweh ordered the Levitical (priests) to take a sword to their brethren.

During my study of the early Sumer documents, including the Lamentations of Ur, Atra-Hasis, among many others, I focused on who Abram was relative to the clear Anunnaki control of the cities and temples in Mesopotamia and Sumer. The Bible refers to the city of Ur where Nannar, son of Enlil was the second dynastic ruler, as Ur of the Chaldeas. George Smith wrote a book titled Chaldean Genesis in 1870 ( I have the book thanks to being gifted the treasure by Zecharia Lang) which adds great depth to the stories of the Bible given he worked as a translator and anthropologist at the British Museum at the time of the book's authoring. Abram was from the city of Ur where his father served Enlil-Yahweh as a lead temple priest.

This key point is the reason why Enlil chose Abram, groomed to be a military leader, was sent to conduct genocidal war in the promised land and to become the patriarch of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. Thus, it became clear to me that the Lord of the Command, here on behalf of the Anunnaki mission, was also the god of wrath and vengeance of the Bible. Later I confirmed this data with a Vatican translator Mauro Biglino who also has published similar details about our true historical origins.

THE GOD OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE ONE AND THE SAME BEING, ENLIL. The USA has had ties with Israel since the Balfour declaration that led to its establishment in 1948 following WW2. Now you may see why the White House visitor and early ancient astronaut lobbyist Valiant Thor (look him up) was none other than Enlil and helped set up America for its future destruction. Marvel Entertainment Studios has taken liberty with true history portraying Thor as the protector of humanity. This is a total inversion of the truth, Enlil hated humans and often participated or ordered them destroyed as the god of wrath and vengeance that the followers of Judaism have been completely ambushed into following.

This is where the term "Fear of God" originated. What a concept to harbor, to be afraid of your creator. Idiocracy This is where the full view of what is transpiring starts to unravel....

Watch to see what I mean....

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 3:57pm
ag1969

Silver Surfer and SS

Here is the basic back ground on Boraxo, same story as all the other cheap, healthy stuff:

https://alternativa-za-vas.com/en/index.php/clanak/article/borax-treatment

You will find a different dose recommended here, which if you want to follow, who am I to say you shouldn't? After reading some forums of people who have used it to cure candida, I went with 1/8 teaspoon to a liter of water once a day, and with great success.

Sierra Skiier, there is info here for a more advanced protocol, this page also answers your question on Alkalinity... I think. 

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1661807

Let me explain that I often answer questions without understanding people's knowledge level. I will usually try to recommend something cheap and easy. Epsom Salts and Borax are cheap as hell and probably bring more benefit to the human healing process than any aluminum laced big pharma shit in the history of history. Need to kill candida? Borax. Need to de-tox? Epsom salt baths.

As far as gut biota, anyone with candida should be taking a steady regimen of probiotics throughout this process and after. Drink the borax throughout the morning and take pro-biotic before bed. I might also recommend organic coconut oil about halfway between the two.

If you are looking for more info, maybe we should bring it to the health forum? Unless you want to talk about intention, then we will stay here so GL chime in. I take borax with intention. 

Cheap great stuff - Lemon Water, epsom salt, tumeric (curcumin), ginger, borax, vitamin c (Liposomal), coconut oil, honey (local), Manuka Honey, Ashwaghanda, iodine (careful, dyodd), pau d'arco tea .... pink himalayan salt ... meditation ... organic acv ...

Work these things into your diet. Don't go crazy just add a little to flavor food or to water or whatever. People eat handfuls of doritos without giving it a second thought, but when it comes to healthy stuff there is so much trepidation. Probably better off using slightly too much tumeric than taking a tylenol... and so it goes.

Live!

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 5:24pm (Reply to #19015)
LoyalWeim
-
TX

Just awoke for a bit before

Just awoke for a bit before my next shift. Anyone see massive chemtrailing underway? My GOD are the Texas skies being laced with this stuff. I took some photos of it and I just do not see how anyone, ANYONE, can view this activity as normal condensation. 

What is everyone's position here on these chemtrails, GeoEngineering, cloud seeding, etc...? My most difficult question to oppose my own views on this, is how in the world is it that not one person has come clean to whistle-blow on this? How can something so complex and organized be hidden and controlled without it being proven to exist? This is the only thought that I have that counters my belief that these DO exist. Just insane that they happen in plain view... yet most think that it is totally normal.

Am I a nutty conspiracy theorist or what?

Thank you Dots,

LW

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 5:32pm
ag1969

Mr Fix

That was a great video. I love that guy!

The unbelievable story of Valiant Thor

July 10, 2016 AncientUFO 33 Comments

-

The book “Stranger at the Pentagon” tell us a very peculiar story about an extraterrestrial on a mission. His name was Valiant Thor and many believe that he was real.

8:00 AM, March 16, 1957. Valiant Thor arrived in a ship, which landed in Alexandria, Virginia in an agricultural field. According to Dr. Stranges, Thor was about 6 feet tall and 185 pounds with brown, wavy hair and brown eyes. The police were the first on the scene and found him calm with only one request: to meet with President Eisenhower.

So they took him through the Pentagon where he met with the secretary of defense, and later with Eisenhower, Nixon, and all the joint chiefs.

Valiant Thor remained in the United States for three years. Acording to the book he had been sent to Earth by the High Council to intervene on behalf of the intergalactic community. They were worried with our nuclear capabilities and how nuclear warfare could lead to the obliteration of the human race.

val-thorVal Valient Thor, Thor, Valiant

As outlandish as the claims seem to be, photographs have surfaced of Thor meeting with top officials and no one has stepped forward to dispute them.

Dr. Frank Stranges, the author of “Stranger at the Pentagon” was a federal marshal and chaplain who had top-secret security clearance at the Pentagon. Stranges’ account was backed up by Harley Byrd, the nephew of Admiral Richard E. Byrd, who worked for the Department of Defense from 1957 to 1963 and was assigned to Project Blue Book, the secret military program that investigated UFO reports.

Even members of President Eisenhower’s family, including his great granddaughter, Laura Eisenhower, insist the story is true.

This same story was told by the late Phil Schneider, a geologist and engineer who said he had level-1 security clearance in secret government projects. He helped build underground military bases and worked at the famed Area 51 base.

https://ancientufo.org/2016/07/unbelievable-story-valiant-thor/

I can't recall anyone saying this was Enlil. The plot thickens...

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 9:07pm (Reply to #19014)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I'm going to have to paraphrase

You ask:

"IF he could have “defeated” the lizzies way back then, why didn’t he?"

That was such a great question,

Uh, no it wasn’t. It was a loaded question, and a bit plain leading – sorta like a prof does to his class to get them to think further about something in the curriculum. And then the class groans because they’re gonna have to go think instead of having it spoon-fed to them. I know the complicated scenario behind that question. Even the word defeat is a misnomer.

I kept it in mind as I went through some more Gerald Clark material covering that point in history,

And I'm going to have to paraphrase all of it, because so far, it hasn't been directly asked or answered.

Thoth did battle the reptilians, drove them back underground, and into the lower fourth dimension.

I can agree for the most part with Clarks’ translations of the Enki-Enlil saga. It will suffice. I’ve read so many different interpretations. There is so much dis-info on this subject. I suspect because the followers of each ‘brother’ worship their favorite sky daddy and hate the other ’brother.’ It’s the ole xristian – muslim battle, who’s got the bestest sky-daddy. As you get into the literature it becomes hard to distinguish between the lizzies and the Annunaki’s. Some authors think they are one and the same. I don’t go along with that, and I don’t concur with Clark’s attempt to call Thor - or any other human - Enlil. That’s a whole ‘nother discussion. that gets into re-incarnation and soul aspects. Think back to Corey’s story of meeting the Draco. Do you think that entity could possibly fit mentally into a human shell? Nope, no more than YOU could fit into a new born babies brain. O gawd, that will open pandoras box………………….

It's plausible that his spaceship wasn't effective in a subterranean environment, against entities that do not exist in our dimension.

I suspect his ‘ship’ might not be recognizable – if it were found. How to explain that?......There are people who can read the Akashic records, we believe they exist, but they are not in a form that we can easily recognize. That’s the best I can do here.

But more importantly, that wasn't exactly his primary objective.

The lizard people cause most of their mayhem in human form, by taking over the bodies of people, who are either already in positions of power, or, they can arrange that. Large groups work together, but they do so as humans.

Thoth's biggest problem, is the particular Annunaki who passed himself off as Yahweh, who also had the ability to reincarnate.

Yup. You’re getting it. They inhabit a human spacesuit for the life of the suit, and then they jump to another suit, often inhabiting more than one suit at the same time, as no single suit can contain them. They exist between life times too. It’s complicated. Keep going.

Its probably just me, but I have a couple objections to Clarky baby. He's too focused on the E-E brothers, and so he's too pessimistic in his outlook. Being too focused on them, he may be missing all the other cosmic actors who are in this play, and I (optimistically) suspect they have (in the cosmic sense) just about had it with the Annu mafia wars , and are about to step onto the stage. Look, you think we're tired of this drama and endless shit~!? Hell, we can only recall one lifetime. Imagine if you've been watching this movie on auto-repeat for say 100,000 years? At some point enuf is enuf ......................even for a Creator Gawd.

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 10:35pm

Well, I'm stuck with this

Well, I'm stuck with this David Wilcox notion of a Golden Age. So searching for his rendition, I found myself watching video's back to 2012. you think I write too much? I was looking for the fast foward button to get to the punch line which might be two or three video's away.

He and most of humanity was about 6 years too early. We're here and I can guarantee you that the folks who know when it hit, are all struggling to figure out what it means.

I think the very unesoteric, Martin Armstrong (compared to David Wilcox) got closer to the date of big changes starting. 

You have pre-conceptions of what that might mean. I got a feeling it's not going to be all butterflies and peaches, but it will be Golden. There is definitely a long cycle at hand that fits into the continuous cycles of four named after the metals. Some of us have been scratching our heads to figure out how long it has been since the cycle was seen last. 

Everything from the waking up of DNA, to increased Siddhis powers to Angels dancing in fields of wild flowers. I gotta feeling, it's not exactly going to turn out that way but what I can say with some certainty, this is a spiritual revolution that takes place when things go to crap politically and materially. I think people's experience of it will be on an individual level. If you do the work, you will reap some rewards.

All I know was yesterday I was hit with a bomb but I was warned due to the astrological transits what some would be in store for. It doesn't effect people equally. A bomb of energy that had me walking my talk with all this energy stuff. I had to do stuff I had forgot I had learned. Lucky, I didn't have morphine in the house. I ain't above taking it but damn I blew that wave of energy out of the water with a technique I had just learned maybe 5 days ago. Ain't timing a bitch? 

Keep going with the Thoth Atlantean stuff. I don't got a clue. but now that you mention it, Draco's seem awfully familiar. Too familiar. Thoth and all this stuff. I suspect that one day, I'll figure out the story. Gonna take some work and it ain't a priority. 

Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 11:00pm

So who is messing with the

So who is messing with the market?

Nobody has seen anything like it. It's an alien market. Absolutely NUTS!!!

I might have to stay earthbound for a little while.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by Turd Ferguson, 12 min 42 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 15 min 4 sec ago
by Stackable, 30 min 34 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 55 min 24 sec ago
by Angry Chef, 1 hour 12 min ago
by Clarki Stomias, 1 hour 13 min ago