Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26499 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 10:55pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

RE: rheumatoid arthritis in his knees...................

I saw this online....................enjoy

For the last three years my family has been creating an organic farm that uses animal pasture rotation and food foresting techniques in conjunction to eliminate the need for all hormones, chemicals and antibiotics. We have been very successful with the goat dairy production in particular. By keeping the rotation up, managing the feed stocks in the orchard and the woodlot, follow up rotations of pigs and fowl, the goats did not have normal nasty tasting "goat milk". The milk was delicious, like whole milk from the store, but sweeter, as if it had a teaspoon of sugar added to each glass. Organic and raw, we simply filtered it and cooled it quickly.

My neighbor is a contractor, nearing retirement. He saw me hauling milk one day while he was working on our property and asked what I was doing. I explained how we had the goats and were making our own cheese and getting away from the chemicals in the grocery. He admitted he was biased against goats but had recently developed an allergy to cows milk. I offered to let him have a taste test. He loved it and I agreed to give him as much as he wanted since we had plenty.

Fast forward three months. My neighbor came over and was sitting in the front yard waiting for me when I got home. He seemed genuinely confused and asked me what was in the goats milk. I immediately began thinking about where we might have gotten contamination in the milk, assuming that he must have gotten sick. He said no, he had not gotten sick, in fact just the opposite. He was no longer planning on retiring because the rheumatoid arthritis in his knees was not there anymore. His doctor confirmed it. He claims his only dietary change was the addition of the raw, organic goats milk. He became tearful and thanked me more than necessary.

He started telling people. We had to charge folks for the milk because it got so hectic. $20 a gallon and we couldn't keep people away. For the story of my contractor neighbor, I now have twenty more stories. Women calling me to come to their office where they could show me that their hands were no longer curled into gnarled clenched fists from arthritis, but freely moving fingers. Phone calls about people going up stairs in their homes for the first time in two years.

We became a victim of our own success and I recently sold off the dairy goats. We had twenty and were killing ourselves trying to help people in our spare time. I need to find a happy medium, but that's not important right now.

What is important is that by raising our own food using a combination of Geoff Lawton's ideas on 1/4 of the property and using the rotational principals espoused by Joel Salatin and a little bit of the "STUN" method, Sheer Total Utter Neglect, we have seen major changes in everyone who eats off of our land. Pork, beef, poultry, eggs, goat milk, fruits, nuts, berries.

What's important for you is the years of anecdotal evidence I have that organic raw goats milk from a reputable farm cures arthritis. You will have to work to find someone willing to sell to you, because the feds love to raid organic milk producers, even here in California where its legal to produce and sell raw milk.

No, Im not going to sell any to you. No Im not a dairy guy. I don't want anything but to give you the option to know this is happening to everyone who tried it with us, and that you have options that do not include experimenting on your wife with potentially bad results.

Goats milk is the only mammalian milk that is universally digestible to all mammals, from mice to great whales, goats milk is digestible and is the closest thing to human breast milk that we have in nature. The structure of the fats in the milk allows it to be completely digested, unlike cows milk. That ability to be digested carries the nutrients in the milk to the areas of the body that deteriorate in time without the infusion of new fats and minerals, such as joints and arteries. For those of you with arterial issues, we have been told similar results from customers that said they were off of heart medication, had regained arterial plasticity, and areas that had been narrowed were recovering after 6 months to a year of whole organic natural goats milk. We have a friend who is a physician who came out and asked us what was going on with two of her heart patients, one man in his late 40's and another women in her 70's, who had been experiencing near miraculous improvements. 

Ok, enough, you get the point. I have not been told of any other benefits to the goats milk and Im not trying to sell anyone on anything, so please do your own diligence.

We are firmly convinced around here. My daughter refused to convert back to store bought when we decided to slow down earlier this year.

Real foods really are all we need. That's my experience with it, and I hope our story helps others here.

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 8:52am (Reply to #18974)
Silver_Surfer

Green Lantern wrote: There is

Green Lantern wrote:

There is a guy named Bill Crook. He is the doctor that got on the map writing about all the hidden health problems caused by Candida. It was one of the first books that brought the problem to the publics attention. Although he was kind of a weird guy and he used to buddy up with the Pharma companies to get them to promote their anti-fungal agents for Candida. They would just laugh at him and give him money for his studies and send him away as a joke.

Anyway, he had some good stories in his book from what I can recall. 

Are you familiar with any cases of people being cured of a candida infection? I've suspected that I may have one for a couple of years. So far, a diet low in so called FODMAPS (basicly fermentable sugars) kinda mitigates the brain fog. Medical screening didn't find anything unusual (doesn't test for candida).
Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 9:56am
ag1969

Hi Derek

Silver Surfer, you may or may not know that I have spent many years researching candida. You probably do have overgrawth as almost every person who eats the Standard American Diet does. I have spent lots of time, money, and effort to find the magic bullet for candida as the rest of the medical world struggles with the truth.

I kid you not, the number one thing I have found to kill and control candida is ... wait for it ... Boraxo! I shit you not, Borax kills candida like nothing else I have seen. Can you eat the Boraxo you buy at walmart? Yes, but I don't. I bought food grade Borax, this right here:

https://www.amazon.com/Borax-Natural-Sodium-Mineral-Package/dp/B00QK4LUD...

Mix 1/8 tsp with a liter of water everyday. If you don't feel better in 60 days I will be very surprised. You might experience some flu like symptoms from die off. This is the candida dying and not the Borax. If you have stomach upset, take ginger. I like to just eat a slice right off the root like a man!

Being a man, a nice side benefit is that it is an amazing booster of free testosterone. At your age, and assuming you don't use the special, third Obama bathroom, you will have increased energy and a stiffer member. There, I said it. If any of you have ED, take Borax not the poison blue bill.

Does everyone here know what the number one complaint is to Primary Care Doctors? Well, I'll tell you: "Doc, I can't take a shit."

Think about that and let it sink in. We have been on this earth for millions of years of trial and error, and most Americans can't take a dump. Do you think there might be a problem with the food? Do you think food that your body can't digest might be problematic? Take Borax, get rid of your candida, and eat real food. 

Good luck on the campaign trail! TH

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 10:24am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Connecting the dots, revealing reality...

Good morning gang.

AG 1969 suggested a four-part miniseries called "Zero Point” that I watched again last night.

I say again, because I know that I've seen it before, probably a couple of years ago.

A couple of years ago, I hadn't really put in the homework on hermetic philosophy and alchemical magic, and many of the Dots presented in the miniseries seemed un-connectable at the time.

Last night, a whole bunch of pieces fit together seamlessly, as I was able to draw on information from other sources, that were not included in the 7hr presentation.

Examining the evidence presented, reaffirmed many of the conclusions that I have drawn here, but also suggested a few new courses of action.

Argentus Maximus once stated that "The Bible was written by clever men” and although the Bible is intentional misdirection, with many key aspects of history subverted to support an agenda, a lot of key elements are encoded if only they are interpreted correctly.

The power struggle between good and evil is real, but the old testament account has clearly transposed the main characters causing a global Stockholm syndrome, in support of pure evil, while motivating a large segment of humanity to eradicate all that is good.

As a result, we prop up evil institutions that are only designed to enslave us, while people that actually can show us the way out are regularly executed as hordes of misinformed people cheer on the executors.

I do believe that many more people are starting to notice that something is inherently wrong with our system, but most just point fingers at the people involved. They point to "bad politicians”, “bad bankers”, "bad cops”, “bad clergy”, and think if these people are replaced, then everything would be okay.

Almost no one realizes that these very institutions themselves are inherently evil, by design, and can't be fixed. They need to be dismantled.

I will concede that’s probably not going to happen in my lifetime.

The story of the Exodus is a story of stolen technology, and the Ark of the covenant, which we were taught was "God in a box”, was actually a zero point generator which was stolen from ancient Egypt, and repurposed as a weapon of war. 

I think I've accumulated enough information to know how to replicate one.

This technology that was widely available to the ancients, and most likely still available to some secret societies, was once designed to benefit humanity, but it is now used to maintain control over it.

Some people have stumbled into this technology, usually accidentally, and are utterly incapable of explaining how it works.

Regardless, any attempts to share this technology with the rest of us, always results in execution. It's how control is maintained.

With a thorough knowledge of Hermetic Philosophy, particularly with a focus on alchemy, this Zero Point presentation that initially seems to raise more questions than it answers, actually answered most of my outstanding questions.

It was well worth a second trip through it, 

I need to set my MacBook aside for a few days, and get some work done. Somebody's got to do it.

Carry-on.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 10:37am (Reply to #18983)
Silver_Surfer

Sounds interesting... I

Sounds interesting... I hadn't come across borax on my online journeys so far. Did you use it yourself to get rid of candida or do you personally know someone who has?

tsp= teaspoon or tablespoon?

P.S.
I think there's a case of mistaken identity. (My name is not Derek)

Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 11:24am
ag1969

Oh sorry

Maybe Michael Derek? Anyway, Teaspoon, 1/8th teaspoon, and yes I have used it myself with great success as well as many others.

Another thing you might want to try in conjunction is epsom salts baths to detox, and maybe throw in some bentonite clay if you want to really go crazy. It is just as important to get the dead stuff out of you as it is to kill it. Epsom salts are magnesium, the master mineral, and best absorbed through the skin. Magnesium helps you poop and pooping and peeing are very important so the bad stuff get out of you. I would also suggest a good probiotic to restore good gut biota, and you should probably be working coconut oil into your diet.

If you take it seriously and do those baths, I might suggest a daily regimen of cilantro to flush metals while you are at it. Candida seems to go hand in hand with Aluminum toxicity.

Sorry I got your name wrong.

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 11:26am
ag1969

Fix

you are relentless and I don't know how you do it. I have re-watched part 1, but yes, very helpful to go through it again. Cheers!

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 12:58pm
Rainforest

ag1969

The Derrick Michael Reid you're thinking of is SilverSurfers

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/users/silversurfers

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 1:36pm
ag1969

Oh

Thanks for the correction, sorry again Silver Surfer.

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 2:30pm (Reply to #18985)
sierra skier
-
ID

Silver_Surfer wrote:Sounds

Silver_Surfer wrote:

Sounds interesting... I hadn't come across borax on my online journeys so far. Did you use it yourself to get rid of candida or do you personally know someone who has?

tsp= teaspoon or tablespoon?

P.S.
I think there's a case of mistaken identity. (My name is not Derek)

SilverSurfers= Derrick who is running for office.

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 3:44pm
ag1969

Fix and Abguy

Re: The Thoth video Fix posted. Very good. It says Thoth came back because people were messing with a black stargate that was forbidden. Dis CERN come to mind for you guys too?

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 4:37pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Since we are on medical issues here lately...

my wife has developed a protuberance/swelling on her heel over the last 12-18 months. At first it was just a nuisance, but lately it started hurting her so she finally went to a doctor, who of course said she needed surgery that would take 24-36 months to fully recover from.

So, she instead went to see a holistic chiropractor, who is using some sort of electric mini-shock treatment, along with other neck/back/leg adjustments. He thinks it has swelled up due to her wearing poor shoes (she loves flip-flops and athletic shoes), combined with standing at work for 8 hours a day. And, a significant amount of nervous tension throughout her body.

She just retired from that job January 1, and has had about 6 treatments so far. The pain is subsiding, and she feels better all over, but the swelling has not decreased. The chiro says he thinks it will, that it is caused by inflammation in the lower part of the Achilles tendon.

Someone here (I think GL) had posted some treatment for Achilles tendon issues a few days ago, and I'm trying to get her to consider that as well.

Her other foot is fine--just her right one is affected. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? 

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 4:46pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Jim Willie from the bottom of the rabbit hole

I have a link here to a radio show, interviewing Jim Willie.

It's his latest, but if you want to skip all of the really boring geo political and financial news, and get right to the good stuff,

Skip to 49 1/2 minutes, and give it about a five minute listen.

He's got insiders, and direct testimony from military members intimately knowledgeable on the secret space program.

Million mile per hour electromagnetic crafts, Multi trillion dollar per year budgets, massive underground cities, and entire spacefaring fleets. 

Not your typical Jackass report. wink

https://ochelli.com/triple-threat-golden-jackass-hat-trick/

AG 1969, don't believe everything you hear about Thoth, most of what's on the Internet is dis-info.

But it is safe to assume that he was one of the white hats, on a mission to inform humanity of what's real.

I only say that, not just for you, but for anyone else looking into this. If you don't have a genuinely good grasp of natural/Cosmic laws, discernment would be virtually impossible. With such knowledge, it leads to some tremendously unlikely conclusions.

Many powerful people have worked for many, many millennia to suppress, exterminate, and twist the truth into an incomprehensible pretzel. More often than not, they point you in exactly the wrong direction. 

I'm not even willing to say that the emerald tablets haven't been edited in translation, but I can't find any Vatican influence on it, so the dastardly scumbags that miss represent reality don't seem to have influenced it.

There is an entire religion that hijacked the teachings of Thoth, and much like the way Christianity has been hijacked, a lot of teachings are just bullshit. But so far, I have actually found some pretty decent analysis, that might not be 100% true, but seems to hit all of the more pertinent issues correctly. 

I still consider the Emerald Tablets, the Kybalion, and Mark Passio's work to be foundational.

A lot more can be figured out if you dig deep enough into "how it works", because that's harder to fake.

Ultimately, it's not that complicated, it just contradicts everything you think is true.

By the way, Jim Willie tries to explain how antigravity works, and its so bad, I think he should stick to economics. wink

AG 1969,

what I'm doing, isn't that hard, it's simply a priority. If you don't mind not sleeping, not eating, not socializing, and have your kids already off in college, there's a lot of spare time to kill. By the way, I don't suggest that you do what I'm doing, it's not healthy, or sustainable. I seem to be going from study, to work, in binges, still looking for something that resembles a balance.

I go for days on end, crash for a day or two, and then pick up where left off.

I'm not even close to figuring out how this balances out. 

Catch you later.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 6:24pm
sierra skier
-
ID

I have been getting a twinge

I have been getting a twinge between my medial ankle and archils tendon on mt right leg. A couple of friends say Plantar Fasciitis and I should stretch the calf and hamstring to manage it. Not a steady discomfort or troublesome but an irritant. These recommendations just came a couple of days ago and I will be stretching to see if it helps. It is likely caused by my skiing daily and a few days off may help also.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 7:04pm (Reply to #18966)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

the correct level of pessimism and skepticism

You say:

" We've been promised a new age without the complete "go-back-to-zero-and-try-this-again" scenario"

Please elaborate on that....

Do we only get a partial "Go back to zero"?

I would say the powers that be are pushing for a complete and total reset.

Obviously, someone is seriously screwing with their agenda.

I would like to know how they define "complete".

Geologists and archaeologists seemed to agree that earth has gone through five mass extinction events,

And there is plenty of evidence to support the theory that we are headed into our sixth, completely orchestrated by the establishment.

It would be nice to know just how bad things will be allowed to get, although with the interventions that appear to be happening, would it be correct to determine that this is as bad as a gets?

I'm trying to determine the correct level of pessimism and skepticism to use. wink

What I’m referring to is the “Golden Age” that was predicted by so many ancient cultures. I can’t pretend that I’m aware of them all – I know David Wilcox and some of his guest authors -who claim to have studied these things - like to base their optimism on the apparently well-studied prediction that we Are witnessing the end of an era, (a Mayan era for one), and the beginning of another. Age of Aquarius? And that new age is supposed to last 1000 – 10,000 years? So….is this another false-hope-meme introduced back 4,000 years ago? Could be, those Annu lizzies like the archon Yahweh live thousands of years, they have a long term plan.

From my own reading of the Emerald Tablets, Thoth speaks of our current day, the war that is currently being waged on humanity, (He actually mentions those subterranean shape shifting reptilians). and to paraphrase, he's expecting a 50% mortality rate. Optimistic? Pessimistic? Dead on?

50% mortality rate? Yah, I could go along with that, sounds about right, plus or minus 20% error. From my tiny perch here, I think that would be merciful. You can’t expect people, who haven’t a clue as to what’s going on in the world, to be receptive to a massive change. People hate change, MOST especially when they benefit hugely from the old order of things. They’d choose to die first. Hell, as I’ve written here before, I’ve got acquaintances who have told me to my face, when confronted with the truth, “I don’t want to live in a world where that stuff is true.”(Referring to the “Rich Man’s Trick” video). So….well there you have it. They’d rather be dead. OK. That’s their choice, huh? When a guy is living high-on-da-hog from a corrupt system – and full well knows it – what exactly do I owe him in the way of sympathies? Zip. Nada.

He also left us what we need to win this war, but I suspect it has already been found and confiscated. His spaceship was buried under the Sphinx, which he said would easily defeat our opponents.

Uh, that leaves me cold. IF he could have “defeated” the lizzies way back then, why didn’t he?

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 7:43pm (Reply to #18983)
sierra skier
-
ID

ag1969 wrote: Silver Surfer,

ag1969 wrote:

Silver Surfer, you may or may not know that I have spent many years researching candida. You probably do have overgrawth as almost every person who eats the Standard American Diet does. I have spent lots of time, money, and effort to find the magic bullet for candida as the rest of the medical world struggles with the truth.

I kid you not, the number one thing I have found to kill and control candida is ... wait for it ... Boraxo! I shit you not, Borax kills candida like nothing else I have seen. Can you eat the Boraxo you buy at walmart? Yes, but I don't. I bought food grade Borax, this right here:

https://www.amazon.com/Borax-Natural-Sodium-Mineral-Package/dp/B00QK4LUD...

Mix 1/8 tsp with a liter of water everyday. If you don't feel better in 60 days I will be very surprised. You might experience some flu like symptoms from die off. This is the candida dying and not the Borax. If you have stomach upset, take ginger. I like to just eat a slice right off the root like a man!

Being a man, a nice side benefit is that it is an amazing booster of free testosterone. At your age, and assuming you don't use the special, third Obama bathroom, you will have increased energy and a stiffer member. There, I said it. If any of you have ED, take Borax not the poison blue bill.

Does this product damage other gut fora causing a need for probiotics daily? I read where Candida likes a more alkaline ph balance. Is Candida desirable or beneficial in small quantities? 

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 8:03pm (Reply to #18993)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

HORSE-POWER ~!??

By the way, Jim Willie tries to explain how antigravity works, and its so bad, I think he should stick to economics.

Yah, it was a hoot to listen to two guys try to explain that to one another, BUT, give Willie some leeway. I luv that character. He admits to not knowing what he doesn’t know – but he’s brave enuf to talk about it, because his gut tells him it’s a big part of the truth. He told the interviewer he can’t go any further on that subject – he just doesn’t have the background, so I for one am glad he’s stretching his bounds. That’s gutsy. Ok, so his source tells him that 30-40% of UFO sightings are ours. Recall, as I’ve posted a long time ago, the ETs themselves have told us that the actual number is north of 80%. They are cautious and considerate compared to our blk-op cowboys.

As far as Jim and these guys trying to discuss anti-gravity and such. It takes a loooooong time to get yur head around time travel/anti-gravity/ether. Would you agree? They use the word propulsion. I flinch on that. As soon as a guy says that I know he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, OR he trying to talk down to an audience. 95% of the time it’s the former. Let me explain.

KIA just came out with a new hi-performance $50K sedan, OK? They rave about it having 365 HP. Got that? Are we all good with that? Are we all out of our fkn minds~!? Furxrissakes its 2018 and we buy/sell cars on their HORSE-POWER rating? R U shitting me? 99.999999% of the population has never been on a horse and has no fkn idea how strong a horse is. When cars came out the only basis of comparison was the horse. Ok, I get that. So we compared the 1901 car’s engine to a horse. Everyone understood horses back then. But its 2018, and who besides our lovely side-kick, has ever even touched a horse? Why the hell do we rate cars in HP in 2018, instead of kilowatts or ergs? Its insane, but its now in the culture. Good luck trying to get rid of it.

Now, my point is that UFOs don’t propel. Even Willie gets that. But how else to you try to communicate to an audience that still buys cars based on………………. HORSE power?

I rest my case.

No wait, I’m still on a roll with this HORSE – power thing. All these new turbocharged cars develop that HP rating at redline. Just how gawd damn useful is that shit? The avg Joe has not redlined his car engine in his life time – and has no intention to do so. (don’t even think about chiming-in here Fix~!) You know what the avg speed of a car in its life time is? 20mph. Most cars are stuck in stop-n-go traffic 95% of their lives. And what? We still want 365 HORSE –power at redline? We are all brainwashed nuts.

When I’m stuck in traffic and some guy pulls up with his 500 HORSE power BMW - also just as stuck as I am - I look over and laugh, while I’m thinking; ”Where the hell are you going asshole?” I’ll probably get shot one of these days.

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 8:46pm (Reply to #18992)

ancientmoney wrote: my wife

ancientmoney wrote:

my wife has developed a protuberance/swelling on her heel over the last 12-18 months. At first it was just a nuisance, but lately it started hurting her so she finally went to a doctor, who of course said she needed surgery that would take 24-36 months to fully recover from.

So, she instead went to see a holistic chiropractor, who is using some sort of electric mini-shock treatment, along with other neck/back/leg adjustments. He thinks it has swelled up due to her wearing poor shoes (she loves flip-flops and athletic shoes), combined with standing at work for 8 hours a day. And, a significant amount of nervous tension throughout her body.

She just retired from that job January 1, and has had about 6 treatments so far. The pain is subsiding, and she feels better all over, but the swelling has not decreased. The chiro says he thinks it will, that it is caused by inflammation in the lower part of the Achilles tendon.

Someone here (I think GL) had posted some treatment for Achilles tendon issues a few days ago, and I'm trying to get her to consider that as well.

Her other foot is fine--just her right one is affected. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? 

It's really difficult to communicate these techniques online and some of the basic diagnostic techniques to others who have no experience working with basic energy stuff.

It's important to remember the basic premise: The symptom is not the problem. The symptom doesn't go away until you identify the problem.

Again, there is likely an imbalance in one of the 3 energy pathways in the foot. Spleen, Kidney, bladder. (I'd bet the farm on it and give it a 99.999% chance of accuracy) 

Some clues of which one it is might relate to other health issues. Blood sugar issues? spleen out of balance. Tiredness, lack of vitality? Kidney... bladder, urination issues. Like the quantum physicists say, all patterns are related.

The problem state will show up at a weak point along the meridian

This is a situation where you might want to try the magnet thing unless you have the resources to test meridians. Chiropractors aren't trained in this unless you find one familiar with energy testing with Kinesiology.

It doesn't sound like your chiropractor found any structural issues other than bad shoes. I ain't saying bad shoes can't cause problems, or exasperate an issue, but when you can't definitely identify the cause, physicians will look for things.

Here is an article on all the research being done with magnets.

https://innerself.com/content/living/health/healing-disciplines/4781-mag...

You're going to tape the north end of the magnet to the place that is swollen. And you're going to pay close attention to how she feels with it. You're buying one of those Radio Shack round magnets that isn't too strong. You're not buying a Mr. Fix Tesla coil magnet to yank out ever inch of her life force.

I found this online, an acupuncturists treating the bladder meridian for an achilles tendon.

Acupuncture Treatments : Acupuncture for Achilles Tendons
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 8:58pm (Reply to #18925)
vonburpenstein

Goodness GL, Thank you...

...so I would say my left femoral head area, mostly. Possibly the femoral neck. Seems almost to move around somewhat. This info is much to digest and I'm just now really getting back so going to dive in...That protocol, geez...I would say my knowledge level on ANY of that info is zero....Who in the world can give guidance through all that?...I'd love to speak w them and surely my pain would require a bit less of what sounds like an extreme (understandably) approach. Going to dive in and try to make some sense and get a plan together....Many thanks, really...I don' need a new hip, I seem to have a plethora of the intangibles of dis ease floating in and around my being...

AGIIX...I'll be your accountability partner, if you need

Cheers,

Signed, Vonburp
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 - 9:36pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

My only experience with swollen achilles tendon

was the bad partial tear from overuse, not stretching it and reinjuring an old site. My stem cell doc did two PRP treatments coupled with a fixed walking boot cast. That did the trick within a few months. I wrap it now when it gets a bit swollen. That reduces the inflammation from use and keeps it fairly stabilized.

The other 3 modes.

GL suggestions sound just right. The body heals itself with balance in energy.

Accupuncture Helping line up the flows and remove hot spots I've had some of those

Massage of the area. Spouse tunes and warms up his hands and applies to affected area with intention on healing.

What struck me as strange was the surgeon doctor saying the healing process would take 24-36 months. That sounds like a money train for the doc.

AGXIIK

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by J Siefert, 10 min 6 sec ago
AG12K, ...
by AngryCitizen, 23 min 24 sec ago
by cyclemadman, 49 min 59 sec ago
by pennywise, 4 hours 27 min ago
randomness