Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26517 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 10:47am (Reply to #18931)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 11:07am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Still analyzing the debate...

Jordan Peterson and Cathy Newman Debate: An Analysis
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 11:17am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 11:25am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 11:29am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 11:33am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 11:37am (Reply to #18937)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The other debate...

Good find AG,

That was quite enjoyable. Cornering a lying sack of shit, and holding them accountable for the crap they are spewing is a time tested debating technique that my daughter is well-versed in.

But where she really excels, is thinking several steps ahead, like a master chess player. She corners her prey, long before they know they are trapped, and then figuratively executes them. Her debating skills are that deadly.

I didn't teach her that, but I did teach her how to play chess when she was about five years old, and she beat me in our third match. I don't seem to be able to think that many steps ahead.

But taking a skill set from one discipline, and applying it to another, is something I do all the time, and so does she.

For me to take on someone in a live debate, requires the preparation work that Stephan Molineux described in the video I just posted. I need to be aware of, and prepared for any possible comeback, and then thoroughly research my replies before hand.

That makes preparation for something like a courthouse drama extremely time-consuming, but a worthwhile endeavor. 

If it gets easier over time, so far, I haven't noticed.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 11:52am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I know what you mean Ruffian

The plan is to lose 20 lbs or so, getting down to 235-240. That'll help pressure on joint and other body parts. My whisky is still on the shelf, purely for medicinal purposes. As for bread, it needs to take a back seat for now. Later is another story but I have to play that one by ear.

As for living forever, I'd like to hang around long enough to see gold and silver rise . And maybe some of the SOBs of this world who need hanging getting strung up. 

AGXIIK

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 12:16pm (Reply to #18938)
shorthand
-
Helsinki
Finland

Just to be clear about that

Just to be clear about that zipper exercise, does it's movement from bupic bone to lips correspond to actual direction of the flow. In L.V. Carnies book "Chi Gung", it says that front central meridian flows from up to down and other way for back. Just trying to figure these notions in my mind without any contradictions.

Great post GL, thanks.

I'm having sleep deprivation issues myself, getting to sleep is no problem but i wake up too early, much before i even have to. Reason for me to wake up early is to go for advanced special studies for working on electricity in ship building. Meanwhile i do like to study and see new things, i know that big shipyard is not environment where i'd like to work and working there in this case means building new holiday cruisers for high seas, and that is another reason why i feel spending my time for wrong purpose. I started studies because i felt i had nothing else to do and for small possibility that i would find myself rewarding job later on. And that &nothing to do& thing has drastically changed since then. :)

Just couple months of classes left so i think i'll see it through. Maybe acupuncture can help me with sleep issues, that is where i can at least imagine help possible. Going to doctor gives you only pills. Any good ideas?

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 12:24pm (Reply to #18948)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 12:29pm (Reply to #18940)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 12:30pm
ag1969

Ruff and Fix

Ruff, it is a pretty awesome sight, I am happy for you. Now stop thinking about me and go find Ata. Here is a picture of his house so you recognize it when you see it:

Fix, I watched the video you posted on Monoatomic gold. Nothing new there so were you pointing out where to buy it? Is energold what you recommend?

It did make me go back and start watching Zeropoint again. I believe that was the movie that started it all. Very interesting to rewatch. Part 1 is here:

Zero Point : Volume I - Messages From The Past - FULL MOVIE 1080p

It might take me awhile to watch all 4 parts. I am watching part 1 and there is already a whole lot I did not remember from the first go around.

I am wondering if AM has seen Zeropoint? I think you would enjoy it if you have a spare 7 hrs or so on your hands. Part 1 is two hours.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 12:31pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 12:38pm (Reply to #18952)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 1:09pm (Reply to #18946)

Ruffian wrote: I just

Ruffian wrote:

I just confirmed what silvery blue said.

im not ever giving up bread or booze completely. I have no desire to live forever. I can think of nothing worse than to see everyone and thing go before me. 

That's the problem with getting old and out living everyone. Your family, your friends all die before you. You see the times change but you also get wise.

However, eating well is not about living forever. It's being rid of fatigue and disease. To have a good appetite, good memory, good humor, and precision in thought and action. To be free from anxiety and fear. To have a good capacity for survival over illness and anxieties. To have joy, and for some of us to have great spiritual adventures.

The thing is nobody has to give up anything out of guilt or peer pressure or because it’s the right thing to do. You know for yourself if these things hinder you from living a full life.

What would happen if you were forced to give these things up? What pain and/or suffering would you have to explore? Quitting anything is a very difficult thing for a lot of reasons. But often these things are our security blankets. Sometimes to move forward, you have to experience the void. But these are choices.

I used to love a cold beer. Oh boy!! Yum, Yum! As much as anybody else. I didn’t give it up because it cut my entire inner life off. I didn’t give it up because it contributed to candida. I didn’t give it up because it made me slur my words. I gave it up because I no longer required it to feel good or as a crutch to nurture empty spaces in me.

12 year cycles are a big deal for people who explore spirituality. It's the mother of all cycles. Every 12 years you have to rethink everything you did before concerning health. Becasue what worked for you before, diets, supplements, you find doesn't work anymore. And things you could tolerate, are no longer tolerable

If you’re gonna eat or drink something. I say enjoy!! But also be honest with yourself what you’re getting out of it. We all have crutches so no judgemental. Some people can live to a ripe old age enjoying their bread and drink. Usually, you find these people are excellent at moderation.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 1:13pm (Reply to #18952)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AG 1969

I know that video had nothing new for us, it was just an overview, I've watched many hours of video on the topics.

I wasn't pointing out where to buy it, although if you have a good source, I'd be interested.

What I do plan on doing, is sourcing the alkalines, and acids required to produce my own.

I've got plenty of gold, I might as well eat it. wink

My wife has found my colloidal gold very helpful, I'm not sure I can assess my own experience as being all that profound, but at least I'm healthy, and keeping busy.

I have been regularly reviewing old material, I keep finding new insights. I'll check out the Zero Point movie tonight.

Graham Hancock does raise a lot of questions, a lot of them are answered in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

Here is one of the best summaries that I've come across, it was just published yesterday.

Video unavailable
Genocide Treaty - Deborah Tavares

It doesn't leave us many viable options to do anything about it.

Humanity would have to unite, and yet, it just keeps getting more divided.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 1:23pm (Reply to #18949)

shorthand wrote:Just to be

shorthand wrote:

Just to be clear about that zipper exercise, does it's movement from bupic bone to lips correspond to actual direction of the flow. In L.V. Carnies book "Chi Gung", it says that front central meridian flows from up to down and other way for back. Just trying to figure these notions in my mind without any contradictions.

Great post GL, thanks.

I'm having sleep deprivation issues myself, getting to sleep is no problem but i wake up too early, much before i even have to. Reason for me to wake up early is to go for advanced special studies for working on electricity in ship building. Meanwhile i do like to study and see new things, i know that big shipyard is not environment where i'd like to work and working there in this case means building new holiday cruisers for high seas, and that is another reason why i feel spending my time for wrong purpose. I started studies because i felt i had nothing else to do and for small possibility that i would find myself rewarding job later on. And that &nothing to do& thing has drastically changed since then. :)

Just couple months of classes left so i think i'll see it through. Maybe acupuncture can help me with sleep issues, that is where i can at least imagine help possible. Going to doctor gives you only pills. Any good ideas?

The backside is the governing meridian that meets at the top of the head with the central meridian.

You can zip both of them. Since you do Chi Gung, you know you can just do it with intention or you can just put your hand in the back at the bottom of your spine and one hand and on top and visualize moving the energy up.

You don't ever want to zip down the front meridian. NEVER. Well, I take that back. In general you don't. The only time you trace a meridian backwards is to clear the energy, and then you strengthen it. Or you call flush it. I guess you can flush the central meridian but bring it right back up. I don't ever recall people flushing the CV other than in demonstrations to show it's effect. 

If you're in a fight with somebody, and you bring their central meridian down, that's bad!! That's dirty fighting but if he is a fucktard and you are defending yourself. Their ignorance is your plus.

There are alot of different books on chinese medicine and healing. I guess Mantak Chia, who I have not read in a long time circulates the energy around the central and governing. If you're doing somebodies exericse, follow it. But when you want to strenghten it and protect yourself. Zip that up to the lip. Just keep it zipped when you're at work or in public or even on DOTS or the computer in general. It helps a little with the EMF's.

What time exactly do you wake up?

If you're waking up between 1 and 3, your liver meridian is over energized. 3 am to 5 am your lung meridian, and 5 am to 7 am (and that's not your regular time) large intestines. 

For sleep related stuff, there is a bunch of exercises.

1. Correct the imbalanced meridians

2. To get your pineal gland to produce melatonin. 

3.) To relieve stress and anxiety.

Uhmm, that's a big post. So maybe a little more later.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 1:42pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Can you properly identify the cause of our problems?

The Basic Truth Most People Won't Admit

At least here, there are some solutions.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 2:33pm (Reply to #18958)

Mr. Fix wrote:

Mr. Fix wrote:
The Basic Truth Most People Won't Admit

At least here, there are some solutions.

But Putin is a nice guy;)

I didn't watch the entire thing yet, but it the first part seemed good. 

Truth is so hard to find these days even in the independent media.

Believe me, I understand why people take to the bong.

I stick with the notion that elections are cult like endeavors.

I was listening to some libertarian talk about how Ron Paul betrayed the party. Basically, because he didn't run.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the libertarian party. I am not a member of any party.

But it interesting how the party doesn't seem able to bring forth talent to the national forefront to even make a dent in the minds of people and the entire party is running on the fumes of one man. There is something intrinsically wrong with because while they acknowledge the problems with the system, they don't know how to effect the system/penetrate the system. Political theories don't matter. They really don't.

Tue, Jan 23, 2018 - 2:47pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I think I see it now......................

Geeeese Ruffio

No one has ever compared my legs to a horse before

but

I think I see it now......................................omg~!!

Image result for horse legs pictures

Image result for spindly legs pictures

But, I still think I've got the better knees......................................................

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by Angry Chef, 6 min 37 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 10 min 34 sec ago
by Angry Chef, 14 min 5 sec ago
by goldcom, 40 min 15 sec ago
by abundance, 41 min 52 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 1 hour 5 min ago