Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26520 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 10:49am (Reply to #18880)

vonburpenstein

vonburpenstein wrote:

https://www.cellmedicine.com/

...Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this subject. My hip has been hurting for 2 yrs now. I played bball and soccer weekly for last 25yrs...chiro, pt, steroid shots...pain still there. They'e trying to tell me I have oldmanitis, but I want to get back on the soccer field...a new hip was mentioned but I say no way for now...seems like something to consider...stem cell therapy...Anyone?

And Gl, don't forget about me, thx

That's a huge subject. 1000 page manuals, classes and experimentation.

Find a picture online of a hip, and be specific the location of the pain. I'll try to find 2 or 3 easy techniques to relieve your pain. I helped some old guy with an old football injury that doctors gave him steroids and pain killers.

Pain is too much energy in your wires/meridians. Somebody needs to teach you how to release the energy. 

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 10:51am (Reply to #18880)
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Vonburpenstein Here is my experience with stem cell treatment

In December 2916 my doc recommended Dr McClish, a stem cell practitioner in Reno Nevada. He checked my right achilles tendon and found a bad partial tear I'd been limping for months after inadvertently overusing/abusing the tendon. He did two sets of PRP treatments (Platelet rich plasma). The plasma is extracted from from a few tubes of whole blood and injected into the tendon. He also culled enough to inject into my boxer thumb joints.

The PRP on my achilles worked perfectly Wearing a hard boot to partially immobilize my leg helped stabilize the area. It took around 6 months to complete the healing. Despite the fact that I was not diligent during that time, due to 3 months of severe snow fall in our area, moving our domicile and other heavy lifting, the tendon was completely repaired.

The boxer thumb treatment didn't work quite as well because those joint were. subjected to constant abuse during the same time period. The damage to knee, hip, thumbs and tendons was a result of 10 years as a power lifter. That'll grind joints to mush.

Dr McClish also did a stem cell treatment for my right knee. The cartilage and soft tissue is FUBAR and normally treated by knee replacement

This was an in-office procedure that involved extracting a few tubes of bone marrow from my iliac arch and a goodly amount of PRP. The extraction process was pretty strange to say the least but not painful and was done with superior medical protocols of infection control with great precision in the overall work I have high praise for the doctor. His success rate is around 85-90% I was awake during the process and kept up a constant Q&A, allowing me to get an assessment of the process

The stem cells are your own; fresh, pluripotent and autologous, meaning these marrow cells are the best available. Some clinics use embryonic cells or those harvested from other sources. His is the only clinic that uses your own.

Now, as to the knee results. I have to admit I screwed up. The healing was moving along according to plan but I did not follow the instructions given to me That is completely on me. The fix was partial, not full. I'd say I'm 50% better and the knee is doing ok but it's far from perfect.

I did a lot of things to the knee during the healing, basically sacrificing the doctor's good work. Some of which involved the labor to shovel 40 feet of snow that fell in our area, the heavy lifting of moving to a new home and taking care of my wife for around 6 months. before and after her surgery. All of these activities were pretty muh in conflict with the time allotted to allowing the healing process to do its work. 

My plan is to visit the doctor soon and have him hit the knee with some PRP treatment, restarting the stem cell healing process. That jumpstart is supposed to get the stem cells back on track and continue the healing

This process and its result for me were excellent for the tendon and reasonably good for the knee.

For what it's worth, a hip is a whole other matter. Mine blew up in 2012 after years of lifting. I was doing some cane fu and yoga with a local master, trying to get the hip to fix itself. During a yoga session my labrum exploded and that was that. End of hip joint. The replacement was a normal process with 3 months of recovery. That was welcome because the pain of walking was intense. The replacement gave me back my mobility even though I not longer do the heavy weights.

On the other hand, my knee doesn't get a vote in the replacement process. A friend is coming to town next month with some CDB oil he says works miracles in painful joints. I'll test drive that protocol and see how it works long before I have a saw bones hack off my leg and shove a bunch of metal and plastic in the hole.

AGXIIK

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 10:56am
sierra skier
-
ID

My wife has two knees and a

My wife has two knees and a hip. She had nothing but praise for the procedures and the immediate relief from pain. She skis and rides horses with no limitations. Sorry I can't help beyond that. 

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 11:09am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I concur on joint replacements, Sierra Skier

Half my friends have metal knees and hips. The other half wish they did.

Shifting to a stem cell process was to avoid the surgery. There's no pain med, opioid or otherwise, that works for me on post op pain .That was a doozie for the hip. I hear knees are even more painful.

If nothing else, I need to convince myself that 3 months of pain and rehab is worth getting a replacement. My wife and I are more than a little tired of operations. Between the two of us it's 6 in 5 years. We've been on that surgical conveyor belt for 5 years so I'd prefer to gimp along for a while before going back under the knife. Chalk it up to my weird nature and nothing else.

BTW Are you close to the Reno area? PM me. We live in the Galena area south of Reno and meet regularly with other TFMR regulars for a lunch.

Feb 2 Eric Dubin is in town and plans to attend. 

AGXIIK

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 11:28am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 11:29am (Reply to #18868)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Where good men can disagree…

I started exploring the notion "what ever you believe will be true for you" many years ago. Applying this to the notion of "as above so below” can become tricky, if the underlying beliefs that are applied to this concept are not based in reality.

We had much discussion on the concept of hierarchy, as opposed to a far more evenly dispersed perception of conscious control.

In a lot of literature, it is often referred to as ”holographic”, as entire systems are replicated at every level, and in a manner of speaking, the entire universe is within each and everyone of us.

The conversation Green Lantern repeated regarding the woman having conversations with her individual organs, was something I could relate to, but in the context of as above so below, if everything you know to be true is structured in a hierarchy, then why wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that your individual organs wouldn't organize themselves in the same manner? 

As a child, I would have similar conversations with different aspects of myself. But it was always from the perspective of teamwork, and I never assigned a chain of command. Quite frankly, I did have an overall perception that it was “Us" against "the world”, and such conversations were usually geared towards not so much rallying the troops, although it might of had that effect, but getting everyone on board, and on the same page.

I recognized very early on that our entire world is built on hierarchies, but for some reason, I always considered this an aberration, or a mass delusion.

The nature of my posts always come from that perspective.

Argentus Maximus,

As I post a lot of things here that I'm not in complete agreement with, I think that Zero Hedge article deserves considerable clarification.

I don't believe we are living in a video game, and I don't believe our universe is based on a video game.

Like a lot of things, I considered it a thought experiment.

To put the allegory more accurately, video games are loosely based on our reality, and a good programmer incorporates as much of it as possible into the virtual worlds they create.

This being said, there are certain aspects of reality that can be more easily understood with a good grasp of how a video game is constructed.

The universe does run on operating principles, and gaining some knowledge of these principles is useful.

But just like the conversations we have within our own body, a video game allegory needs to work from a central premise.

Is everything organized in a hierarchy? or is everything self organizing, and holographic?

Now, if you have been raised in the school of the "imaginary sky daddy”, where all authority is centralized at a single point, like a mainframe processing chip, where all of reality gets its dictates from "Central command”, things will be organized quite differently, through a chain of command.

Then if you come from the more holographic perspective, "Universal consciousness” where the intelligence is evenly distributed across the universe, and inherent in all matter, both animate, and inanimate, from that perspective, there are no hierarchies, just voluntary cooperation for the good of all.

In my conversations with myself, there was never a chain of command, because I've never believed in the concept, I never felt a need for one.

For example, am I to describe the heart as the captain? Assign the brain the position of first officer? Assign my stomach the position of the nutritional officer, the lungs as the Sergeants of respiration? Make my legs the transportation Department? My gut the refuse officer? My eyes and ears as the intelligence department? See them as information officers? Put my nose in charge of all the things that can be smelled?

Here is where placing all of these different aspects of myself in a matter of hierarchy becomes problematic. Who's more important? Who gets a higher, or lower position on the hierarchical food chain? Do we have to give every organ a rank such as sergeant, lieutenant, a col. adm. supreme commander?

Do I need an emperor, a dictator, a president, a king, furor? Should I organize the cells of my body with the rank of minister, priest, Monsignor, bishop, Cardinal, or Pope?

I consider such a concept patently ridiculous.

Seeing as I don't believe in hierarchies, and never have, the whole notion of assigning rank just seems ludicrous to me.

As above so below,

When I look outside of myself, I see human beings just doing their jobs, performing their functions, without any inherent chain of command.

Now occasionally, I will come across some psychopathic moron who does not share my worldview.

It is at this point, that conflict can arise.

In the holographic view, there is no inherent need for conflict, or competing interests.

In the hierarchical view conflict is inherent in the system.

I offer as evidence, that those that generally believe in a Universal consciousness, self organize without conflict.

Those that worship an imaginary sky daddy, live in perpetual conflict and dominance games.

What if your internal organs perceive themselves as a team that must work together? They might actually get along with each other, for the benefit of the team.

What if your internal organs are organized in a hierarchical construct? Do they organize as warring factions, squabbling over who's in charge? Creating perpetual internal conflict?

What you believe to be true, will manifests itself on every level. You can have your gut flora organize itself into warring factions, or you can have them all working together to accomplish a desired goal.

Aberrant beliefs can play out within your anatomy, across society, across the planet, and across the universe.

They can affect the microcosm, and the macrocosm.

They're interdimensional, and affect the physical, mental, and spiritual planes of existence.

My simple formula for evaluating beliefs, is what works, and what does not.

It's exactly the same way I evaluate anything I work on in my chosen professions.

Whether or not anyone agrees with me, is irrelevant. When it's my job to fix something, I have to go with what works.

Hierarchical constructs are self-destructive. Holographic constructs are the essence of creation, and how things actually work.

Just changing that singular belief will fix anything.

Sadly, it's not for everyone. I suppose there will always be those hellbent on perpetuating dominance games.

A universal consciousness affects everything, a group consciousness based on aberrant beliefs is self-destructive.

As a group, humanity has chosen to organize itself in a profoundly self-destructive manner.

Sickness is a direct result of that. 

Hey Green Lantern,

If I had the time, I'd love to challenge your beliefs in an internal organ hierarchy, but it would probably go the same way as our governmental hierarchical discussion. 

As above, so below. wink

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 11:35am (Reply to #18878)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 11:40am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 11:57am (Reply to #18876)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 2:20pm
ag1969

Fix

Re: the video game analogy. It does not work at all with Hermetic law. The reason I don't believe we live in a video game, and the reason I hate the kids playing them, is that if a kid thinks up or creates a solution that is not pre-programmed into the game, than it is not going to work.

On a real level, if this were a video game, a mass act of polarity would not be able to overcome the principle of rhythm, yet the Kybolion clearly states it does and you have probably seen this play out in your own life.

With all I have studied about consciousness and the gut, abguy's description has me thinking in a whole new way. Thanks for that.

I think a point he made which can be stated more clearly, is that less when you look at all of the cells that make up a human body, less than 10% of them are actually human. SO the question becomes is your body a human body inhabited by microorganisms, or is it bacteria inhabited wth some human cells? It certainly makes the case that your consciousness is what makes you hu-man.

All I can say is that there is a war being waged against your gut. It seems to be by the same douche bags that started all the other wars. Death Inc.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 3:05pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AG 1969

Like you, I did scan that article using hermetic principles as a reference point. The overall assertion that life is just a video game, is a total fail on multiple principles.

But without being conscious of those principles, even a scientist with a doctorate in bullshit could easily accept such a bizarre notion.

That's why it is important to remember your principles.

They are invaluable when it comes to discernment.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 3:20pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Your gut

Topologically your gut is outside your body so any interactions with that host of organisms can be viewed as an interaction with the external environment. Not that this is to deny any of the points abguy makes but just to point out that the internal/external is not quite as simple as appears at first glance. In a sense it's part of the external environment that we've incorporated into our own bodies.

But then you all knew that.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 3:29pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Life as a simulation

If I recall the argument goes like this.

We can expect that sometime in our future we will be sufficiently advanced to run complete simulations of planetary life within a computer. Thus we could run thousands of different simulations. So how do we know that what we view as our one present reality is not a simulation? We don't.

In fact white mice are protrusions into our dimension of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 3:38pm (Reply to #18881)
vonburpenstein

GL, your "Too much energy"...

...thoughts are likely right on the money. The trick is how make it not so. Going to do some looking online and will be in touch. Thx !

ALSO, AGX...many thanks for the rundown on your experiences. Suppose I'm wanting to find healing any other way first. The pain came on quickly after buying some too small shoes and then wearing them....I had to hobble to walk, the shoes looked THAT good, ha!...So, I'm wanting to think I'm out of balance someway, but figuring that piece is the thing...GLs energy thoughts bleed into the situation. I appreciate y'alls thoughts.

Signed, Vonburp
Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 4:36pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Steve W

If we were living in a program, that program simply would not allow for "thinking outside the box".

And yet, we do it here all the time.

What I think is really going on here, is to condition us for what the agenda is.

The powers that be are fully invested in creating a technological society, where our minds are literally plugged into a matrix, creating a scenario where thinking outside the box would literally be impossible. Right now, it's just unlikely.

At that point, the difference between real life, and a video game, would be genuinely indistinguishable.

We simply aren't quite there yet. 

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 6:45pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I keep mentioning the agenda...

I don't post enough on what it actually is.

There is a coordinated plan to turn the entire human race into a bunch of meat robots, with literally no free will whatsoever.

So for those who argue that there's no such thing as free will, you are flat-out wrong, but give it another generation or so, without a substantial intervention into what's happening, and you will be correct.

Many of the technologies involved sound like serious voodoo for those who haven't studied it, but once you have a working model of what consciousness actually is, and how it is disseminated across all levels of existence, Technology can be used to hijack it at every level.

This goes way beyond demonically inspired belief systems as they have used in the past.

This is literally changing the thought forms in your own head, remotely effecting exactly what you see, hear, and think about it. 

It's what the powers that be have always dreamed of, and religions, and governments, have been stop-gap measures to shut down all independent thought. They won't be needed after this is implemented,

And I don't think the powers that be really give a shit that the perceived integrity of government and religion has never been lower.

Robots don't need a government, and robots don't need a religion, to keep them in a mind cage serving their masters. They simply run a program.

I've been listening to this for a little while, it's basically outlined here.

You Will Be Completely Controlled — You Are Wetware — Implanted Devices and Mind Control Hijack You

There's probably only a generation left to stop this, after that, no one will even have the capacity to think a rebellious thought.

And the video game analogy, would be indistinguishable from the truth.

I don't think they can pull it off, quite yet, humans are going to have to get a lot more stupid first.

But they sure as shit are going to try, and in the meantime, people just keep getting dumber.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 7:50pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

How to avoid a speeding ticket...

It's really just a random post on ZH...

devil

A mature (over 40) lady gets pulled over for speeding...

Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer : Ma'am, you were speeding.

Older Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer : Can I see your license please?

Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer : Don't have one?

Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.

Officer : I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Older Woman: I can't do that.

Officer : Why not?

Older Woman: I stole this car.

Officer : Stole it?

Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer : You what?

Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Older woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Older Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please. The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The officer is quite stunned.

Officer2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer2 : Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too. 

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 8:03pm

Rare Witness

I am thinking the late 70's. I don't remember exactly. I think I was in junior high school but I don't remember. I was watching tv. I recall some variety type show and they announced George Carlin. I already knew who he was only because some local Christian pastor took a group of us for a trip and he played the 7 dirty words routine. Took me years later to figure out what the guy was up to.

I just remember thinking, this should be interesting. The guy walks out on stage. Audience applauds, and he says NOTHING. He continues to SAY nothing on major network television. I never stayed up to watch Johnny Carson so I think the people who say Johnny Carson might be wrong.

It seemed like his act went on for an eternity. He just looked at the camera, he would change his position, change facial expressions as if he was talking but he said nothing.

It seems like there is a small group of people that actually recall seeing it too. Except I recall instead of laughing, going through a cycle of emotions. First? WTF is going on? Is he going to speak? This is weird? This is awkward? Holy shit, I can't believe he is doing this, this is hilarious.

I'm sorry, the guy was a genius. Who would have the balls to do that today? Take 2 or 3 minutes of prime time TV to say nothing and have people in stitches?

Looks like other people witnessed it too. And they were looking for it. 

https://www.topix.com/forum/who/george-carlin/TSM661UAM73LBP29I/help-please-georges-silent-standup

So where did the clip go? Did the studio lose it? ARe me and a dozen other witness's all hallucinating? Seems historical at least because of it's uniqueness. I just realized. Where do things go that are lost?

That's right.

George Carlin - Losing Things

If you're one of the people that George Carlin pissed off, that's because that's what he meant to do.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 9:55pm (Reply to #18898)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 21, 2018 - 10:10pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by Turd Ferguson, 31 min 23 sec ago
Craig: ...
by Mickey, 38 min 50 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 1 hour 30 sec ago
ata ...
by sengfarmer, 2 hours 4 min ago