Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26508 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 3:33am (Reply to #18798)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Fussy is a good bargaining tactic.

I don't like crowded. You get better attention if there is only you there.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 3:36am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr.Fix said

"Ignorance is evil"

I think he may have meant 'arrogance'. Probably a simple spelling mistake.

"Ignorance is bliss" would perhaps be more correct.

May I suggest, Mr. Fix that your assertion that I am pretty much on my own in support of the phenomenon of evolution as opposed to intelligent design, is a good example of ignorance.

I am in fact a big fan of intelligent design. Has it ever occurred to you that evolution may just be an integral component of intelligent design.

You profess to be anti religion just like I am.

What is your explanation for the reality of creation?

I'm all ears - - - Image result for dr.spock's ears animated gif.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 3:48am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff

Are you still in N.Z.?

Have you left home and are thinking about becoming an illegal immigrant. Well don't worry I won't spill the beans to Donald or report you to Jacinda.

And don't forget to contact me if you are in Christchurch. I will do a meal and piss up (drinks) for you and your team.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 4:28am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

carpe diem

Good living carpe diem

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 4:34am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the dot's punters work ethic

Getting loaded

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 8:48am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Dominance hierarchy is evil?

If we assume that dominance hierarchy is evil then natural law must also be evil. That would be a big call.

The system of dominance (pecking order) that can be observed in the animal kingdom is simply natural efficiency at work.

It would be theoretically possible for mankind to rise above this of course, but given the way things are it is unlikely.

Religion has for the most part failed.

The fabled mass consciousness shift into spiritual enlightenment, as promised by the likes of David Wilcox has proven to be elusive. 

In the meantime we are stuck with the reality of adapting to our environment.

Image result for Dominance hierarchy

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 10:50am
ag1969

Yep

I'm a Conspiracy Theorist
Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 11:15am (Reply to #18787)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 11:51am (Reply to #18794)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 12:25pm (Reply to #18801)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 12:37pm (Reply to #18803)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 12:43pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 2:22pm (Reply to #18809)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian.

That fits my definition of a bimbo.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 2:26pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Here is your 2018 predictions...

I would take this very, very seriously, as it incorporates a huge amount of the material we discuss here,

And lays them out in their logical order of progression.

So What Next? 2018 and Beyond - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Ruffian, 

No need for you to watch any bat shit crazy stuff. wink

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 3:32pm (Reply to #18806)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

G' Day Ata...

I'll keep it uncharacteristically short.

If you're going to keep using the animal kingdom as an analogy to human behavior, you're just as fucked up as that professor comparing us to lobsters. 

Natural law is only applicable to sentient beings capable of interacting with the conscious field that we are a part of.

This does not mean you have to believe in it, is your very nature of being a spiritual being having a human experience that makes natural laws applicable. The human brain is an interdimensional transceiver, tying us to our consciousness.

Lower life forms simply do not have a brain capable of doing this, which is why you can't teach physics, or natural law for that matter to a dog. The same capacity or lack there of inherent in the dog, negates the natural laws that apply to us.

Of course, if you've been dumbed down to the mental and conscious capacity of a chimpanzee, natural laws have "Survival of the fittest" as a backup plan, but in no way shape or form does it have anything to do with natural laws.

It all comes down to consciousness, which is the only actual evolution at all. Our physical world is just a manifestation of something that was first consciously thought of. 

Wrap your mind around the first hermetic principle. Everything is mind. Everything is conscious. If you want to use hierarchy in nature as an example, it is an example of unconsciousness. 

You say that religion has failed to raise consciousness, but that's because you believe that that's what it was intended to do.

The intention was the exact opposite, to ensure that consciousness could not raise, to ensure that no evolution could take place, and to make sure that humanity stayed stuck in the endless treadmill of servitude it finds itself in now.

When viewed this way, religion has been a spectacular success.

We actually have the capacity to change our environment, anything you can imagine, and believe, you can manifest.

I've been doing this myself since childhood, you should try it sometime.

Lately, I have greatly expanded my perception as to what is actually possible, and therefore believable,

But doing it in our current environment is somewhat risky, as the powers that be frown on such things.

Typically, the penalty is death.

That being said, I am not about to adapt to a society that is completely based on falsehoods, and blatant immorality.

I chart my own course, and live as far removed from the Satanic empire of lies as possible, with ever increasing possibilities being explored.

I will not adapt, I will not comply, and I will not be assimilated.

Resistance is NOT futile.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 5:19pm (Reply to #18815)
LoyalWeim
-
TX

Thank you DOTS!

Hey guys, I probably win for the most dedicated DOTS lurker here... lol

I registered to simply say thank you. I read you guys damn near daily and I feel like I know you already. I am on my own odd path of "awakening" it seems. Odd because nobody around me sees it or even wants to discuss it. But, I have been visiting DOTS here for geez... probably like at least 5 years. I was reading long enough to know PUCK and BoG. 

If you are wondering "why now"? and perhaps even a bit suspicious, I have always tried to keep a low profile. Frankly, I do not have the courage to take on big government like Fix does and there is a lot to discuss there in itself. And, I do not trust modern day technologies at all given that everything we post is likely recorded. Though nothing I do is illegal, so... but I could not take it anymore. I am literally a lonely hermit type nowadays. The more that I dig, the more that I find myself incredibly isolated. Thus, I decided to finally come out and break the silence by attempting to engage with you good folks. A few folks that I want to thank personally:

Fix: Personally, I love Fix's approach and his view of our world. I cannot say that I agree with 100% of it, but I have no doubt that he is one damn interesting and intelligent guy. I remember him talking about working on his free energy device and was just fascinated in his work! Fix is definitely one of the guys I would love to have coffee with or something one of these days!

GL: I have no doubt that GL is probably IQ >160. Nobody talks or writes like he does with an average intelligence. However, I find myself mostly intimidated by him simply because he is a master with words and logic. GL reminds me of that Jordan Peterson guys that debated that girl on women's rights and equal "access" to success. I would guess that he would out-logic even the best of "journalists" and interviewers in real life.

AG1969: As somebody who is on a lifelong mission to better health, AG1969 is my guy. I have read this guy's post probably with more consideration than I do others because I genuinely know that he knows the body and alternative/holistic approaches. I find that I often go hunting for old posts that he has written to refresh myself on different things. I have tried things like the 'seeing colors" of my dogs but without any success. It is possible, that I simply have a long way to go towards developing my consciousness as you guys have done. 

I find you all incredibly knowledgeable and enlightening. One of the primary reasons that I am "out" aside from wanting to know you folks, is that I want you to know that what you write *does* impact others- believe me. Well... it at least profoundly effects mine... at least!

Anyway, thank you guys. BTW, my particular interests lately are anything health (GcMAF, Vitamin C IV, oxygen therapies, ketogenic diet, cancer and healing methods, nutrition, colloidal silver, etc....), and alternative theories (i.e. "conspiracies"). I hate using the word "conspiracies" because of its misuse and purpose to shut down discussion. I have particularly been reading on chemtrails, 9-11 (and others), secret societies, alchemy, nukes, historical inaccuracies, etc... there are many more. 

So this is my first post. Thank you, DOTS! I have others to thank personally and will do so along the way! (i.e. Ruffian, GC, and others).

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 5:28pm (Reply to #18816)
LoyalWeim
-
TX

AG1969, perhaps you could

AG1969, perhaps you could recommend some ideas for me to deal with this infected finger? It is looking BAD and I am starting to really worry about it. I have tried colloidal silver for days (Sovereign Silver brand), but to no avail. Reluctantly, I saw my doctor and am now taking Mupirocin (topical antibiotic ointment) and now on Sulfamethazone (oral antibiotic). I believe that this infection is MRSA. I am really surprised that CS is not working as it has done wonders for me in the past.

Thank you for any tips or advice. Based on your old posts a long time ago.. I know that I need to probably supplement with probiotics to maintain good gut health!

Regards,

LW

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 5:31pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

LoyalWeim

Well now,

Welcome to DOTS, and now that you've gotten the courage to sign up, and actually post that,

I sincerely hope you'll come back soon, and tell us a little bit more about yourself.

It's a fun crowd to be a part of. But, I'll bet you already knew that.

Got to go shopping now,

Have a good weekend.

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 5:53pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Since we seem to have gotten

Since we seem to have gotten past the probelms of comparing hierarchy of lobsters and men (I use the term in it's context of all of humanity) let me mention that other people have seen something of interest in that interview of which I linked a prt.

This is Scott Adam's observations of the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnyA5Wn1K_Q

Was that what you took from it already?

Here's the full interview (if you're minded to watch it all) and see what caught my attention, and that of Scott Adams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

So you see that I was doing was bringing a sort of masterclass to the conversation. But what skill is Peterson a master of? Adams actually never actually said what Peterson did. He almost said it but not quite.

Strings we can't see, decisions we think we made, truths we think we verified but aren't filed away in there still untrue.

Peterson reached into the mental filing cabinet, took some things out and got them inspected in the light of critical analysis. That's not easy. Most people fight before that can be done, to avoid internal renegotiation of their past knowledge repository. Indeed the interviewer got combative.

He did it in front of you. Did you see it?

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Jan 19, 2018 - 5:56pm
ag1969

Welcome Loyal

I have read that Manuka Honey kills MRSA but I have no experience here. I do have personal experience with keeping a friend's wife out of a wound clinic by using Manuka on leg ulcers. It is amaing stuff.

Here is an article that recommends 5 things not including Manuka. Be careful with Tea Tree Oil, it is very powerful when used properly but is an endocrine disruptor.

https://www.natural-homeremedies.com/effective-treatment-for-mrsa/

I am not a doctor. Good Luck. Why do you think it is MRSA?

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Island Teal, 1 hour 23 min ago
AGIXX: ...
by Mickey, 2 hours 17 min ago
by silver66, 2 hours 48 min ago
by Angry Chef, 3 hours 23 min ago
randomness