Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26494 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 8:46am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

More misinterpretations?

Good morning Green Lantern,

I see you are in rare form today.

I was replying to this sentence:

"The intended goal of these conflicting belief systems is genocide, as both sides call the other one evil, and demonic." Mr Fix

I'm going to have to wait to see if Gorilla Capitalist thought my reply was relevant to his query. 

"Evil and demonic" is how a Catholic is taught to view ideologies that don't conform to biblical dictates,

or even any literature that might in someway contradict what is written in the Satanic book of lies.

Granted, I'm not as familiar with other ideological or theological constructs, but I am reasonably good at determining an act of war when I see one. Since different Christian flavors are allowed to exist as long as they work from the same book,

It is my own personal opinion that adherence to this book is more important to the powers that be then how a certain passage might be misinterpreted. It's written on multiple levels, and the vast majority of interpretations will lead you down an equally demonic path. I know that Jim thinks that willfully contacting spirits is associating with demons, and although I don't know where that particular belief that came from, I do know that it is widespread amongst Christians.

I'm gathering from Gorilla Capitalists belief that "we are all one", a viewpoint that we share, that he wouldn't call another part of himself demonic or evil. 

I personally believe that good, and evil, do exist, and it can even be evaluated on a sliding scale.

So there's good, there is very good, there's even saintly, and conversely, you've got wrong, (Misinformed), a little bit evil, very evil, leading all the way up to incredibly Satanic and demonic. I would rank ideologies designed to enslave, perpetuate war, terrorize, and used to justify mass murder of entire cultures as the highest form of evil.

But that's just me.

If I misinterpreted a question, which is entirely possible, it would be the responsibility of the one who asked it to clarify the question.

Months ago, when we were having "non sequitur wars", in my view, I was directly answering your questions, particularly on causality, which in my view, you simply did not see any correlation between what I presented as cause, and affect.

One example that comes to mind, was using a picture of our country's founding, and all of those Freemasons putting their name on a piece of paper they agreed to, and a picture I chose of a bunch of gun toting thugs in goofy costumes (Storm troopers) imposing their will on others, with overwhelming force.

You didn't see a correlation that I found blatantly apparent.

I could have just as easily said that you weren't reading my posts.

Instead, I assumed you didn't agree with my answer. cheeky

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 8:53am (Reply to #18759)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

abguy4

Yes, that does look good. Thanks!

Hey Greeny! 

I'm going to watch this one to prepare for our next "non sequitur" war. cheeky

If you'd like to do your own personal counterintelligence operation, you might want to review my material. devil

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 9:39am

Fix, I was once taking some,

Fix, 

I was once taking some, I won't say esoteric class, but spiritually related topics by this teacher/consultant/writer type guy on the West Coast. I took two of his classes and he said that I might as well take the 3rd seminar he was offering because it was the most important.

I asked what is it? 

The Art of Listening.

I'm thinking to myself,what the hell do you do in this class?

Then he send us the class material/booklet that he had written. I thought to myself? That's alot of pages on listening.

His overall thesis is that listening is the BIGGEST unrecognized secret to success as well as spiritual evolvement. He littered his pamphlet with all sorts of little known studies. Most business's fail due to not listening. Most relationship fail simply because both parties don't listen. And that if one is to grow spiritually he must have ears like an elephant and a mouth like a mouse. Of course, online, the only way to know if somebody is listening is if they are talking. Strange paradox.

Some years later in my cognitive training, I was taking a serious of certifications and I had to take a class by this former Princeton Professor called "Presence" Seems self explanatory but I wasn't aware that this was a Buddhist term for "Mindfulness" or "Awareness" Awareness at deeper levels. The ability to track a person as you are working with them. You are not tracking with your thoughts. You are tracking with your body, your own feelings (very important), you are tracking more than linguistics. You are tracking what is BEHIND the words.

This takes SKILL. Alot of SKILL. That's why I was so taken by Tom Brown(e)? the Native American Tracker which I posted here before. I had take his course down in New Jersey and told me it was life changing experience. I also mentioned Louis LAmour the great western writer who has alot of trackers in his books and how the Europeans needed the Native American's because they didn't have these skills. It is the Art of Listening and Observing to a level most of us have not been taught. Seeing things other people don't see. Honing the awareness to a fine level on all levels.

After you take these forms of training, you notice one thing. People don't know how to listen. So in a real life conversation if we go into deep territory, I am tracking the person I have a conversation with to see how long it is before they dissociate. The eyes give it away. To stay present when something we are disinterested in our part of ourself finds uncomfortable, we immediately dissociate.

Good conversations where two parties are in rapport and both parties feel they are being listened to DEEPLY is actually rare. Quite rare. Most of the time the guy with the better listening skills is doing most of the listening, all the time. 

Abguy "Are you listening?" 

I wonder how many people heard Guerilla Capital? Heard deeply??? Based on replies, no evidence that he was heard deeply. 

Im not talking about how he felt angry. That was easy to hear. But heard what he thinks was happening here? Of course, a good listener also heard Jim, but not what he said. Not only do I think I heard him, I began looking for historical precedence because I do know what is happening. That's why I say there is a flip side to political correctness that isn't political incorrectness? Did you hear deeply what I am saying and understand the implications of what I am saying? Otherwise why read on, until you get it? but that's what people do...

AM is quite good at online listening and you can only tell when he writes something back. As a matter of fact, he's usually up to something. Did you read his last four or five posts? Was he responding to what we said or the effect of the GV inflection points? He has some Trump skill too. Of course, I do some of this so I recognize it but usually I don't say anything. It's not meant to be discussed. Simply, I can tell that he is listening at another level.

You can also tell that some of his commentary like on Q is the ablity to observer a bit more keenly the dynamic of things than most people.

The art of listening | Kathleen Macferran | TEDxRainier

Alot of good video's on Art of Presence and Art of Listening.

You can tell who is good at it.

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 11:38am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

Thanks for the reply. I will concede that I am not a skilled listener. I'm sure some of my responses erk the shit out of you.

I am essentially a self taught tradesman, who wasted 12 years in a compulsory indoctrination course on how to only focus on the superficial, and completely miss any deeper meaning.

Nowadays, I'm slowly endeavoring to undo the damage incurred.

Sometimes, I make the false assumption that our differences in verbiage come down to a matter of semantics, when in reality, I am completely missing the meaning of what was said. I only initially noticed this in conversations with Daystar.

The first word that came up that I completely missed the boat on, was the word divinity.

So when I initially thought we were on the same page, we were actually universes apart.

So I initially started learning how to define terms, increase my own understanding of how certain terms are largely perceived,

And then, to be able to articulate a response based on my understanding.

Sometimes it's just a crapshoot.

I see where you are going with the skill regarding listening, and yes, I've got a lot to learn in that particular skill set.

I can also see where it would be critical to actually have some more situational awareness when interacting with other people.

I'm gathering by the nature of our discussion, that you think I completely missed the point when Guerrilla Capitalist asked a question.

From my vantage point, I can only assume that we interpreted his question entirely differently. I can also assume that because of your level of education in both the topic matter, listening, and interpreting statements based on prior knowledge, that we would absolutely often draw different conclusions from exactly the same sentence.

My answers are based on my interpretation, not yours.

As far as listening is concerned, you're not the first person to say that to me. And sometimes, I do disassociate when I interpret a series of statements as a complete pile of bullshit.

It's learned behavior that I acquired as a child as a defense mechanism, but like I said, undoing that kind of damage is a process.

When I get done with the videos that Abguy4 posted regarding the blatant evil of government and establishment religions, because they are inextricably intertwined and correlated, I will evaluate the video you posted on "the fine art of listening", and see if I can identify any obvious oversights on my part. I'm sure that you see some that I don't.

I don't multitask particularly well, so shifting gears from explanations into inherently genocidal constructs designed for human extinction, to learning how to be a better listener probably requires some transition.

I'll see what I can do. wink

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 11:48am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Guerrilla Capitalist

Yes, there was definitely a level of repetition in my reply to you,

And yes, I often attempt to say the same thing in multiple ways. 

As I interpret your response, I can't find anything that I disagree with.

If there are any inconsistencies, I'll leave them to Green Lantern to point out.

Have a nice day.

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 11:59am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

"Are you listening?"

Most of the time the guy with the better listening skills is doing most of the listening, all the time. 

Abguy "Are you listening?"

https://youtu.be/KmKOVdAGtzM?t=6

busy day ahead - taxi driver for old folks - git back to yas later. In the meanwhile play nice, and luv yur fellow travelers on the Good Ship Lolli-Pop.

Shirley Temple - On The Good Ship Lollipop
Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 2:44pm

I don't think anybody will

I don't think anybody will misinterpret the meaning of the content of this video. I don't think there is room for misinterpretation. But here it is.......

CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN admits to spraying chemtrails in the air during a speech at the Council of Foreign Relations.

CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAILS (STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION)
Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 2:46pm (Reply to #18766)

abguy4 wrote: Most of the

abguy4 wrote:

Most of the time the guy with the better listening skills is doing most of the listening, all the time. 

Work on the eye contact. 

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 2:48pm

(No subject)

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 3:00pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

VERY good, Grasshopper

VERY good, Grasshopper

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 3:46pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Hierarchies are evil and

Hierarchies are evil and inhuman? Not so!

Here's someone who I believe knows what he is talking about saying that we are hardwired to self organize into and form hierarchies. He says hierarchies are so basic that even lobsters form them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9-G8YoJ5U

This does not agree with many assertions of Mr Fix! Abguy, GL, the subservience gene seems to go back a long time further than proto history. Were Annunaki gene editing us at the pre-lobster stage?

Over to you ........ laugh laugh laugh

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:09pm (Reply to #18757)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:14pm (Reply to #18771)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@AM I didn't get that at all

There was no mention of subservience in that conversation.

The billion year reference was to the idea that you feel better the higher up the hierarchy you feel you are. Not about pushing others down.

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:24pm (Reply to #18771)

argentus maximus wrote: This

argentus maximus wrote:

This does not agree with many assertions of Mr Fix! Abguy, GL, the subservience gene seems to go back a long time further than proto history. Were Annunaki gene editing us at the pre-lobster stage?

I can make two brief comments.

1. This was clearly a way for you to highlight to others why I tend to misspell words. 

2. I am announcing for a short time only, I will be selling Lobster Dominance Heirachary T-shits for $10 a pop. Please include your size in the PM.

3. because I miscounted, why do really smart people like to say we evolved from something because there are similar traits in how these groups form societies? Maybe lobsters evolved from humans??

4. Annunaki gene editing- HOT Potato- Abguy, you're it!

Addendum

I concur with Fix that authoritarian hierarchies in large organizations such as government are dysfunctional for all the reasons I stated about the nature of large groups in my I Ching piece. But that's the way of nature. I embrace functional hierarchies that recognize expertise. That's natural too. I don't want the chamber maid on a cruise ship telling the Captain that she thinks we should have turned left at the buoy. Ya need a boss and the fat kid always got picked last in tag football for the same reason. It might have been mean but did anybody expect a different outcome? 

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:44pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The lobster Authority

I guess we should all be subservient to lobsters...

Who can argue with 350 million years of experience?

They've already developed a thick enough skin, so the insults just bounce off.

If you don't like their rules, you can just stomp on them.

Can we start a church of the holy lobster?

As far as being hardwired for hierarchy, the the ignorant shithead who made that assertion, was using the rationale that the higher you get in a hierarchy, the more dopamine that gets released into your brain.

In other words, you get high on power over others.

We already knew that rulers get addicted to power, he only gave us the physical mechanism that creates it.

That's exactly why putting people in power over other people is a really, really bad idea. cheeky

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:46pm (Reply to #18770)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:47pm (Reply to #18771)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Hierarchies are evil and

Hierarchies are evil and inhuman? Not so!

Here's someone who I believe knows what he is talking about saying that we are hardwired to self organize into and form hierarchies. He says hierarchies are so basic that even lobsters form them:

"You got me" Jordan Peterson leaves Liberal Reporter SPEECHLESS on Transgenderism

This does not agree with many assertions of Mr Fix!

Abguy, the subservience gene seems to go back a long time further than proto history.

Over to both of you ........

UHMmm. I’m totally confused. I somewhat sense an oblique request for a conversation pertaining to what we could broadly call Biology, and the place of DNA Theory in it ? I’m probably assuming too much. Please clarify. I watched the video twice, and I can’t find your reference. I did experience several sharp pains, starting in my sacroiliac and shooting into my head. For instance when our dear distinguished professor (of something) says: “We devolved from lobsters in evolutionary history about 350 million years ago, from a common source.”

Let me skip his classical theory hypothesis, as my fingers refuse to type it out, OK? You can listen and kill a few brain cells in the process.

Evolution? Please give me a fkn break. Aren’t we fifty years beyond that false meme here? Or, so I thought. Look, in 1970 I was taking a summer intensive micro-bio (fabulous~!) course @ U of Rochester, and it was being given by the head of the Bio Dept. Wow – a sincere privilege for undergrads. He took a week off to go to U of Hawaii for a 4-day conference on Bio. It was attended by 300 heads of Bio Depts at US Universities. The un-listed bennies of being a Dept head, huh~! He told our class this story. I know the lecture hall well. The U of H Bio dept head – who was hosting the conference, at one point asked the 300 person assembly; “With a show of hands, who believes in Divine Intervention (aka God), as opposed to Darwinian evolution, as the basis of Biology?” 298 hands went up for God. Exactly two hands were raised for Darwin. When the laughter subsided, the conference continued. In case you missed my point – Darwinian evolution as a basis of biology has been dead for at least 50 years. No fkn sea-bug lobster was in my lineage Mr Peterson. Now, if Monsanto has their way…………..well that’s another discussion

But, I don’t shoot the messenger, so what is it you want me to extract from this video of two piss ants having fun?

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:55pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 5:58pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 - 6:04pm (Reply to #18758)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Ronnie 666, 37 min 2 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 41 min 7 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 46 min 17 sec ago
by onesong, 48 min 40 sec ago
this ...
by Turd Ferguson, 55 min 52 sec ago
by onesong, 1 hour 10 min ago
randomness