2 stupid dogs,post office funny scene.avi
Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 10:35am I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown wrote:When

I Run Bartertown wrote:

When DOTS sends its Boomers,

they're not sending their best.

They're sending people that have lots of shit-tier memes,

and they're bringing those debunked hippy ideas with us.

They're bringing NAXALT.

They're bringing Magic Soil Theory.

They're cucks.

And some, I assume,

are good Boomers.

Joke is on you fuck head. I'm a fraction of your age. I have all my hair, and I can hear. . My health. And earn a healthy income just with investing not counting business. Ruffian probably the only one younger, more sophisticated in you in...(calculate, calculate) EVERYTHING!

Your daughter ever come home and kick you in the teeth for being a shit ass dad?

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 10:37am shorthand
Green Lantern

shorthand wrote: Classic

shorthand wrote:

Classic

2 stupid dogs,post office funny scene.avi

I was remiss in not welcoming you to DOTS. You did an excellent job summarizing the situation with that video. You've been called to duty. You've been promoted over PVT shit ASS REX in one day. Although I still don't understand your question. But rest assured, they neither have interest or understanding in such things.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 11:06am shorthand
-
Dublin
Ireland

@Shorthand: The markets I

@Shorthand:

The markets I have done a lot of work on exist and operate on multiple dimensions. It's not easy to explain.....

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 12:06pm Green Lantern
I Run Bartertown

Has it, at this late juncture,

Has it, at this late juncture, come to this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 12:23pm argentus maximus
-
Dublin
Ireland

shorthand wrote:... it feels

shorthand wrote:
... it feels to me that synchronisation might be just another mind trick for manipulation. Is it possible for animal mind to control your mind and perceived reality and doing so triggering your lateral essences via synchronisation and associations in your material/animal dominated mind?

Man has three minds at least. This is talking about nerve cell clusters in the head. But there are other clusters of nerve cells in cardiac region, spinal region. What does it take to "make" a mind? Other people might make a better answer to that than myself, though I do have notions of what might be the case they are a work in progress.

So looking at the head there are three brains, and if you split the most recently evolved additions into two parts there is a possibility to call that four brains.

Working from the outside in and stopping when it ceases to be profitable work...

- higher thought with capacity for language and linguistically enabled thoughts, not so obvious but limited severely by that which is not in language we have learned. Thus we tend to not notice things (big things right in front of us) for which we have not been educated/sensitized/got a word for.

- emotional sense driven thought with much less language for self preservation as we see in other mammals without abstract thought capabilities we can recognize. Fear, hate, greed, hunger, like, dislike, supreme capability for dexterity, basic words but some kind of failure to understand negatives. An example of that would be saying to not do something incites a curiosity in that thing.

- the basic mechanical brain that monitors pulse, breathing, adjusts body temperature, etc.

Each part connected to the next part. An interesting experiment is that under hypnotism the upper intellect is bored or diverted to sleep by repetition of some sort, and then the lower level is told for example that the temperature of the room is rising. And the subject is convinced that this is the case.

But if there is a crowd and the majority begin to act as if the temperature is rising, individuals in the crowd will have altered perception about this and perceive (believe) that what others see and respond to is actually real.

So that would suggest that talking to the innocent lower (bad word for such a best friend inside us) mind is similar to peer pressure from seeing those around us.

This is only scratching the surface. There are many stimuli that go straight through our filters to be deposited in our belief set for retrieval at later times when the stimulus recurs.

The people who run the world are quite open about this. They have constantly said words to the effect that it's amazing it still works after being done so many times. But most of humanity are IQ 100 individuals with a streak of a simpleton embedded in their intellect. A clear path for nonsense to get inside labelled as "true". Knowing this does not make it go away. Group membership makes it far worse. Uniforms depress the individual capacity to think independently substantially but not completely since they add visible recognition signals to a group.

What can we do? Seeing as this is invisible I mean. Learning what "the hooks" look and sound like is a first step forwards. Manipulators use words and concepts like "loyalty" a lot. They talk about having lost confidence in something or somebody. They talk about "the way" something was done rather than talk about what was done and what might have been done instead.

Which is why sentiment drives the markets, but so few understand what drives sentiment.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 1:24pm Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Aha Success!

I'd have you here but my house is being pulled apart by builders, so will have to move out for a couple of weeks myself (no bathroom/toilet while they replace floors damaged by water)

You could also try airBNB. They may be better for short term rental vs holiday/weekend rental.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 4:14pm
Green Lantern

Shorthand, Oh, you meant the

Shorthand,

Oh, you meant the limbic brain….I thought we were getting into Lizzies or something like that. I didn’t understand your reference.

While I don’t know what the 6th dimension refers to, the answer to your question is YES!

Without repeating anything AM said, your brain is all those things including the ganglia above the stomach area but also in your spine area. So when people say they have a “gut” instinct, that’s where these “thought receptors” are picking up the information.

However, the “mind” is much bigger than your brain because it also is in the “field” We process billions of pieces of information, there is noway that the nerve centers in the body could hold all that information. That’s an entire different subject.

Your “mind” thinks in pictures. It does not think in words. Most of the pictorial languages are now extinct with Chinese being the closest one to Ancient Sanskrit which has all the sounds. You might want to take a look at the available portions of this book discussing the importance of Sanskrit. https://books.google.com/books?id=a1An08EBHCgC&pg=PA65&lpg=PA65&...

The important point is that all the events in your life, all the events that you see on tv or video is how your mind works. Not only do we received untold millions of images in a day, we also create images. Like false memories. The linguistics comes after the picture because it is with words how we process and communicate idea’s. But words are just an approximation of these pictures. That’s why Chinese is so difficult to translate into English. Some of the characters are pictures. A country-boundaries, rice, sword and whatever I forgot. You couldn’t translate that into English but a good translator knows to approximate that to Nation.

Postulates or cognitions can be true or false. The mind doesn’t care. Anything repeated enough, the brain accepts the postulate as true. Say I can fly enough, the mind will believe it on some level unless you have equal or more postulates opposing it. That’s why people do clearing before they can instill new believes otherwise the new believes will not take.

Here is Scott Adams in a brief interview explaining the power of repetition. The problem Trump has is that NO is bad hypnosis and he has no way to counter it. Accusations is more effective hypnosis than denying it with a NO

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/01/13/is-trump-no-collusion-mantra-hypnotism.cnn

Each picture in your brain. The time your mother took you to the Zoo and you fed the goats. That is a picture that is etched in your memory forever and probably creates pleasing cognition. I love Zoo’s. I fed the goats. Goats are cute. Each picture can have 100’s of cognitions associated with it. The time you stepped on a glass bottle, that is now called a pain picture. Your “associative” memory will make the connection between pain and broken bottles. Phobia’s are nothing more than past pain pictures being triggered in present time. These triggers can be words, situations or even metaphors. A woman who was molested had a phobia of being in an airplane because the enclosure of the airplane unconsciously reminded her of being held down.

You can create your own pain pictures (engrams) from existing pain engrams. A picture of a picture. People unconsciously create pictures all the time. You can replace a bad picture using revision, and replacing a bad picture with a good picture. The technologies I talked of earlier like EFT, basically takes the pain or charge out of the picture, but it doesn't’t remove pictures. I have heard that Scientology actually uses Erasure that eliminates the picture. IN another words, it entirely removes your information. That’s not good. At all. Somebody told me that this happened to John Travolta and they feel there is something vacant in his eyes. I don’t know anything about that. I know the erasure technique and it is used not only for pain pictures but it can be used for all those other weird things that Abguy was talking about and is taught in many schools. Another term for it is collapsing the wave function. For all pictures are nothing but wave forms or wave pictures and if you collapse the wave function, you collapse the associated charge.

With all that background, can you give somebody a picture without flashing it on your tv, or computer screen??? YES!

You can also create mechanisms in people’s fields so they cannot move their attention away from their fear and pain pictures. So if you mean synchronization has control, you absolutely can do this.

I had given a technique on how to deal with a wild dog using these sort of techniques.

Can somebody give an entire group a picture to control them?

YES!!

But this is the psychic arts. People can also unconsciously give you their own pictures. This is a very weird phenomena. People in pain will unconsciously try to rid themselves of their pain pictures and give it to others in the dream state.

This is spiritual psychology in a nut shell. It is why I am constantly saying MSM Psychiatry is 100% bullshit. The DSM chart should be burned. You are nothing but a huge file cabinet without billions of pictures. Healing is simply a matter of picking out the pictures you don’t need anymore, or revising them and replacing them with new ones. Scientology claims that a person can become a “clear” Totally clear out their reactive pictures. That’s bullshit too. You can get above them.

Stories and parables have been traditional methods by spiritual teachers to implant spiritual idea’s into their students brains. Because the words conjure up pictures which people can relate to.

Donald Trump has a mastery of this art form. Ron Paul does not. Ron Paul cannot hold people’s attention. Ideas are not strong persuasive tools. This is why the libertarian party is screwed. These are people who focus on ideas and worry less about the politicking

Our reactive minds will take emotional bait ALL the time unless you've programed yourself to see it.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 5:12pm
Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 6:07pm Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

It's everywhere.  Once you

It's everywhere. Once you see a few, you just keep on seeing more. Lots more. Continuously.

The funny thing is, when you predict one - and tell a friend in advance and it happens - how elated you get to have "proved" you were right. What this indicates is, you were reluctant to trust your own observations because they go so differently from the accepted narrative of reality.

In other words, even when we "know", we still doubt ourselves because the number of "don't knows" are no numerous around us. We are being "peer-dominated", to coin a new phrase for this, despite knowing better.

Telling others can have consequences unforeseen. This hammer requires to be tapped very gently and very often, or alternatively simply not at all. And it fascinates me how a reversion to the prior state - a wiping of what was freshly written on the slate - occurs so often at G-V times. When I figured it out I never expected to discover inflection generated loss of learned knowledge. Basically loss of intelligence in the crowd is not constant.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 6:11pm argentus maximus
-
Dublin
Ireland

Asimov touched on this

Asimov touched on this notion. Enjoy some literary darkness:

Nightfall

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 8:34pm
Green Lantern

Robert Cialdini discusses the

Robert Cialdini discusses the most current research in the Cognitive Sciences.

Scott Adams talks about Donald Trump, a dozen times a day.

What's The difference?

It's the difference between a course in Forecasting Financial Markets Utilizing Cycle and Wave and Theory

And a course named "the Ancient Chinese Secrets to Become Filthy Rich."

Even the guy who teaches hypnotism, uses other people's hypnotism to hypnotize and walks away filthy $$$$$$$$$$ Find where people's attention is and then set up your lemonade stand and don't take it down until the crowd moves.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 8:40pm SilveryBlue
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 8:57pm SilveryBlue
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 9:18pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 9:22pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 - 9:48pm
I Run Bartertown

in the lit

" abguy just FYI that particular gray we refer to as a blue. It's a genetic modification that results from the absence of the color brown. "

Gets rid of that smell he mentioned too.

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 - 12:01am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good evening...

Well, it's been a few days,

And boy, have you guys been busy.

I've seen an occasional bump against the proverbial glass ceiling, but I can get to that later.

I guess you could say I've been doing my own explorations in consciousness, dream analysis, and mental focus, and as I am sure most of you have realized by now, keeping up with the current events can have somewhat of a counterproductive effect on such goals.

In reading the past few pages, and addressing personal messages regarding the suspicions of trolls, has been more than enough attention to the world outside of myself.

Green Lantern,

I've got a funny one for you. The last dream I had, just previous to waking up this morning, was something that I can only define now as "semi-lucid.” I've been consistently getting into dreams of my own design, but they take me places that I am unfamiliar with, and I often meet people, whom I've never met before. There seems to be a metropolitan and even subterranean aspect to virtually all of them, and I'm wondering if I'm looking at real things, or just manifestations of a vivid imagination.

So in my last dream, I was at an airport. There seemed to be some kind of screwup with my travel plans, and another plane had to be chartered to take me and a relatively small party to our planned destination. The plane that was provided, would fit on a tabletop. I remember telling the pilot that it was so much smaller than a Volkswagen bug with wings, that the analogy simply didn't hold up.

We simply didn't fit in this teeny tiny plane, although, if there was only one person flying it, it looked like it would have been an absolute blast.

I said we would have to make other arrangements. Then I woke up, opened my laptop, and took a good look at that teeny tiny drastically shortened school bus that you posted this morning.

That should just about do it.

I've never actually heard the term "semi-lucid”, but I have noticed lately, that when I go "full lucid”, I often just wake up. This usually happens after I test myself, in a known way, to see if I am dreaming. Simply stated, I can fly in my dreams, I can't when I am ”awake”.

By not going forward with the test, I have a only a vague notion that I am probably dreaming, which seems to be good enough to continue the adventure.

I am definitely becoming increasingly influential in determining the nature of that adventure.

A few months ago, it was extremely difficult for me to maintain a "quiet mind”, I've been practicing this every night now, for at least a couple of months, and the time span in which I can hold such a state has expanded from half a minute, to in excess of 10.

This was actually one of the preliminary exercises required to advance in Franz Barden's book on alchemical magic. I'm going to have to go back to the book to see what the next step is, I'll probably use it as a bedtime story tonight.

Shorthand,

I would also like to cordially welcome you to our group, on the topics we discuss, yes, as Green Lantern suggests, language can most certainly be an issue. Based on some of the questions you asked, particularly so.

It's not even the English as a second language issue, even when it is your first language, it is still problematic.

I don't do all that much work in higher dimensions, but I am most certainly working in that direction. As I understand it, the higher the dimension, the higher vibration or frequency. I decided I'm much better off at simply working to raise my consciousness/frequency/ vibration in this dimension first, before I start working my way up the rest of them.

As has been stated by others today, the body itself is an interdimensional transceiver, and is how we access not just our consciousness, but higher consciousness as well. Properly trained, you can also heavily influence the consciousness of others.

GL, and AM have written a considerable amount on this topic.

The only consistent reference that I find to the higher dimensions you mention, I find it in The Kybalion.

The Kybalion is a work written in 1912 by William Walker Atkinson, under the pseudonym "The Three Initiates" and synthesizes the teachings of the Hermetic School of thought.

I study it with great interest, because it does such a great job of teaching me how to blend the physical world with the spiritual world,

As they famously say, "As above, so below”.

As I understand, the complete book is available for free as a download from Amazon on a Kindle, but I prefer this particular version of the audiobook, and I've listened to many of them.

The Hermetic Teachings of Tehuti

If you've been following this thread for long, then you're probably familiar with the fact that we post a lot of information on natural law and spiritual principles here.

Like you, I'm still unraveling exactly how to apply them, but I am definitely making progress.

Abguy4,

You have a really cut loose lately, and I am basically assuming by the nature of your posts, that you have concluded that the good guys have the upper hand these days.

I went through the David Wilcock/Cory Goode update, and I am curious how to interpret the part where those with 51% Service to others, will ascend, while those that come up with 51% in-service to self, will not. Who exactly are these new overlords that Corey was introduced to, and are they the ones who decide who meets the standard and who does not?

It all sounds strangely similar to Judgment Day, and although I really don't have a problem with it, as you know, I do have an issue in placing that much power and authority in such few hands. It's kind of like, what keeps it from becoming "meet the new boss, same as the old boss”?

If it's simply a matter of spiritual evolution, and not a simple reptilian appointment such us we have now, there's quite a bit to look forward to.

Now I did want to mention what appeared to be an inadvertent bump against a glass ceiling, and I suppose with our present mix of characters, it was probably inevitable.

The one thing that makes this thread great, is that there are fundamentally so many different approaches to spiritual evolution, and so many of them are explored here, by people who have actually walked the path, there is so much that can be learned by reviewing peoples eyewitness accounts.

There is also a tremendous amount of truth in "What you believe in, will be true for you”. This also creates the distinct reality that those that don't believe, simply cannot see. It could also be stated, "You will see it when you believe it”. This makes the basic statement "I'll believe it when I see it" a misnomer.

The human mind has the strange capacity to block out those things that are right in front of us, that we do not believe can exist. Beliefs are the filter to our reality.

Many great spiritual traditions have been reflected and discussed here. So much can be learned from those discussions. But here's the problem,

Out of all the great spiritual traditions that exist, those that originated with the Old Testament, promoted a belief that it was the "one and only path”.

This of course, was a recipe for war & genocide. Nowadays, it also sparks hatred, sometimes unwarranted, but nevertheless, it is quite real.

Therefore, I will say that anyone who comes to this particular thread, and pronounces that their way, is "the one and only way", have bought into a lie that was provably foisted upon humanity many thousands of years ago.

I have no doubt that this particular person has achieved a great measure of spiritual fulfillment through his beliefs, he would make a trustworthy friend, and a good neighbor. But when he asserts that there is no other way to get there, he has no idea that he's doing little more than spouting pure bullshit.

He's only repeating what his demonically inspired belief system has taught him.

Since we regularly call out those who spread bullshit on this thread, the results were quite predictable.

Sorry Jim,

You goofed.

No one else here believes that your way is the only way, otherwise, this thread would be relegated to nothing more than a Bible study.

I gave up on that Satanic book of lies a long time ago, and there's no going back.

In that "intelligence report" that I was briefly discussing with Abguy4, there was some mention of some irritable ”Giants”.

The Satanic book of lies refers to these as "fallen Angels", or the descendents of the fallen Angels fucking the earth women, and spawning this gigantic offspring. Since this thread was getting dangerously close to "racism”,

I thought I would tie a narrative from the Satanic book of lies to our current events, just for the fun of it.

Let's begin with those pieces of shit that got deemed "God's chosen ones”. Yeah, you probably know which ones I'm talking about.

Well, the demonic overlord we were refer to as ”Yahweh”, gave his "Chosen ones” a "promised land”. Aside from the fact that it wasn't his to give,

There were beings living there, as the Satanic book of lies narrative explains, this was the land of Canaan, and it just so happens that there were giants living there.

Since history is always written by the victors, why are we now to assume that the Giants were the bad guys? I'm assuming that they were living peacefully amongst other established nations, and pretty much minding their own business. I have yet to find evidence of aggressive Giants dominating other nations, so once again, the Bible is full of shit.

Well, as the narrative continues, the demonic piece of shit named Yahweh, sent his chosen gang of thugs into Canaan, where the Giants were systematically executed in a genocide that eventually became global. Their burial mounds are all over our planet, and prior to 1900, newspaper articles amounting to at least 1500 separate discoveries of buried Giants were published. They are still archived. Our current Satanic overlords, through the use of the Smithsonian institution, collected all of these artifacts, probably ground them up into a powder, and dumped them at sea. Of course, they have no recollection of this whatsoever now.

The surviving Giants were driven underground, in fact, there was a published story of one coming to the surface in Afghanistan just last year. Supposedly, this big guy with a club beat 10 United States Marines to death, certifying his credentials as "a bad guy”, and then, 10 more Marines, also heavily armed with machine guns, stood there and pumped hundreds of rounds into him until he fell dead. They loaded his bullet riddled body onto a transport plane, and rushed him off into oblivion.

Since all we have is the official government narrative of this encounter, it would be safer to assume that an innocent man was executed, because that's what our government does when they want to hide their secrets.

How does this relate to current events?

The current "chosen ones”, have been issuing orders that really stupid people have been following to bomb the shit out of a whole bunch of countries that have never bothered anyone. They probably just don't want to be subservient to the demonic overlords, whoops, I mean "the chosen ones”.

"The chosen ones" demand subservience everywhere they go. If they don't get absolute subservience, there plan B is complete annihilation.

This has been a tradition for approximately 6000 years now. Virtually every indigenous culture on our planet has been annihilated at the hands of these fucking pieces of shit.

Yes, there are some survivors. Do you think they might be experiencing just a bit of righteous anger? Do you think they might want to exact revenge for the crimes committed against their friends and families? Do you think they might even have a vendetta against "the chosen ones”?

Now we have the power behind racism, where cultures have been pitted against one another, usually in an orchestrated fight to the death.

There are two kinds of people in this world, those who want to be left alone, and believe in freedom,

And those who will not allow anyone to be left alone, and believe in human slavery. These are the descendents of the biblical "chosen ones”.

So for anyone to be promoting this Book of deception and lies here as "the one and only truth”, look again. That fucking book was designed to destroy humanity, not save it.

Those that believe in the book think they are the "good guys”. Over time, they got three books out of this Satanic ideology. We know them as the Torah, the Bible, and the Koran. They all preach subservience or death if you don't buy their bullshit.

This is the system that we live under now, and it is what must be brought to an end.

Christ wasn't the first, and he won't be the last to attempt to bring an end to this perversion of humanity.

Deal with it.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 16, 2018 - 12:06am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Rex's Aussie Adventure

Rex walks into an outback cafe' with a full-grown emu behind him.

The waitress asks them for their orders.

Rex says, 'A hamburger, chips and a coke,' and turns to the emu, 'What's yours?'

'Sounds great, I'll have the same,' says the emu.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order 'That will be $9.40 please,' and Rex reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change and pays.

The next day, Rex and the emu come again and he says, 'A hamburger, chips and a coke.'

The emu says, ' Sounds great, I'll have the same.'

Again Rex reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. 'The usual?' asks the waitress.

'No, it's Friday night, so I'll have a steak, baked potato and a salad,' says Rex..

' Same for me,' says the emu.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be $32.62.'

Once again the Rex pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. 'Excuse me mate, how do you manage to always pull the exact change from your pocket every time?'

'Well, love' says 'Rooter Rex', (This is what the Aussies now fondly call Rex) 'a few years ago, I was cleaning out the back shed, and found an old lamp and while I was polishing it up, a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.

'My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.'

'That's brilliant!' says the waitress. 'Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want, for as long as you live!'

'That's right said 'Rooter' Rex. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there.' he said.

Still curious the waitress asks, 'What's with the bloody emu?'

Rex pauses, sighs, and answers, 'My second wish was for a tall bird with a big ass and long legs, who agrees with everything I say.'

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Jan 16, 2018 - 12:41am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Actually

Rex has said some very profound stuff over the years - - -

'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.'

'I've had bad luck with both my wives.
The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....

You know what I did before I married?
Anything I wanted to.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years.
Then we met.

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'.. Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
randomness