26930 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 5:52am
HappyNow
-
Canada

Waxy, thanks for sharing the

Waxy, thanks for sharing the resolution you found. I’m not at all surprised at it, the twist to me is that it was your friend who had the medicine. Congrats on demonstrating courage to cross the cultural gap, speak openly, listen carefully and not bring your own predefined concept of what either the ‘problem’ was or what the medicine would look like. Lots of respect in this story.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 9:31am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ladies and gentlemen, I've got a story for you...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 12:07pm HappyNow
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

HappyNow ...

Once I finally connected some "dots" and had a clue as to what was going on, my friend was the only possible source for a solution, in my mind. I have known him for about 20 years. He is the most generous, caring, honest and truthful individual I have ever met. It is an to honor to know him.

Seeking out his council was obvious to me. The "twist" was the young woman showing up when and the way she did with the "gift" she had.

We met years ago at a City celebration. He was in the park with a tepee set up. He shared stories about the local Native history. I could tell immediately that he was a fountain of knowledge and cared deeply about his heritage. He was very patient with my developmentally disabled son and really connected with him. That connection continues today. When we cross paths, usually about a half-dozen times a year, the first thing he does is ask about my son if he is not with me. That interaction led me to start taking my son to local Pow-wows.

We go to 3 or 4 Pow-wows a summer, and have been doing so for at least 15 years. My son goes for the music and dancing. For me, it has been a wonderful cultural learning experience.

I'm sure many others on this board have their own "awakening" story. That was mine. Next time, if there is one, I'll feel a bit better prepared.

Wax off
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 2:10pm
Nick Elway

clif high comments Qanon, crazy-as-a-wen Trump

I found the end of the interview to be the best:

CLIF HIGH- VIP Guest ( Half Past Human)
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 2:39pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 2:46pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 2:55pm Nick Elway
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 3:17pm Anonymous
NW VIEW

@ Ruffian

You say:

PS Jim stop preaching. There are many roads to an end. Some walk, some drive, some sail and some fly....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, I am not a preacher nor a missionary but more of just a plain old witness. I do realize that my views are in the big minority on DOTS. Many do like differing views and I also realize that I am not "preaching to the choir" upon DOTS.

However, you do have a point. I was asked to give my views and have. I do have plenty of space to post on other forums and will now leave DOTS, allowing the current mind set to flourish. Thanks for your request. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 3:37pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 3:40pm NW VIEW
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 3:45pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Jim

No need to leave Dot's.

A thick skin is required at Dot's though, that's for sure.

Mr.Fix - - Your story gleaned from 'Divine Cosmos' was just that, a story. Those nutters think what they dream is reality.

Interesting stuff but tedious and somewhat devoid of factual material.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 3:54pm Mr. Fix
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Some people...........................

Some people just have no stinkin respect for a glass ceiling, do they~!?

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 4:20pm abguy4
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote: Some people

abguy4 wrote:

Some people just have no stinkin respect for a glass ceiling, do they~!?

That's why at times like this, I always recommend posting a young French Chef making a traditional chinese tofu dish that will burn your mouth. Pulls in the glass ceiling.

Easy & Spicy Chinese Mapo Tofu ! 麻婆豆腐 ( Hot warning )
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 4:27pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

My dreams are so uneventful...

when I remember them.

I wish I had those cool dreams like Corey. But, alas, I don't.

I have dreamt of floating in the air, and seeing all below me. so real, too.

and I dream sometimes of being in school with no clothes on, and nobody really notices, but I am seeking ways to cover myself anyway.

But, no alien encounters, yet. I need to hit Jack a bit harder before sleepytime, maybe...

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 5:13pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

David Wilcox

Is certainly onto something with his universal consciousness philosophy. However his deluded dreams and predictions are very thin on reality.

David used to have a website called ascension2000.com, which was about his predictions and claims indicating that an event of mass ascension would happen back in the year 2000.

TOTAL FAIL

David predicted mass ascension will happen by the end of 2012 or shortly after it.

In fact, the basic structure and foundation of a huge part his work is based on the idea of 2012 ascension or extraordinary events.

According to his own definition, ascension is:

"That we're going to have this world that is 100 times more harmonious than what we are living in now. This is a world in which you can levitate yourself. You can manifest instant healing, instant telepathic communication, nobody can keep a secret. It's totally harmonious because there are no secrets. You can fly. It's ascension!"
TOTAL FAIL

So David Wilcox, who claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Caycee, has put his balls on the line just two times in his fraudulent but lucrative career and failed miserably both times.

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 5:30pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

this should be popular here

this should be popular here................................

#Q: The REAL 'PSYOP' Exposed.
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 6:10pm ancientmoney
Green Lantern

ancientmoney wrote: when I

ancientmoney wrote:

when I remember them.

I wish I had those cool dreams like Corey. But, alas, I don't.

I have dreamt of floating in the air, and seeing all below me. so real, too.

and I dream sometimes of being in school with no clothes on, and nobody really notices, but I am seeking ways to cover myself anyway.

But, no alien encounters, yet. I need to hit Jack a bit harder before sleepytime, maybe...

All those are profound dreams.

I don't want anybody to think that I actually sought after alien encounters or even want them in anyway. At least the negative type encounters.

The purpose of the conversation was just to highlight that the world is a much bigger place than we are told.

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 6:15pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: Anyone who

Ruffian wrote:

Anyone who doesn't think it possible to make a board look like it has thousands of users has never heard of Bui.

Yup, guilty. I am one of those people that never heard of Bui.

I am also one of those people that don't know how to pronounce it.

Bway?

Booey?

Bwee?

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 6:18pm
gold way p

Cliff and Dave

I am going to go with John of God and the power of unconditional love instead of the coming ice age or the 2023 event of cosmic consciousness

Fri, Jan 12, 2018 - 6:34pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L.

Just think of Huey, Dewey and Louie ? ? ?

" />