GL asked: "How do you think you would react if a spaceship landed on your front lawn? Calm as a cucumber? "
Your mission is here."
Point taken, GL. Still, I've thought about it a lot over the years. Tough call. Final decision would be highly situational. Better chance of winning the lottery than having to worry about it.
covfefe (Engage WARP, Mr. Sulu)
she did a story on gender roles in Kabul, several years before the Afghan conflict.
She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands. Ruff recently returned to Kabul and observed that women still walk behind their husbands.
Despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem to, and are happy to, maintain the old custom.
Ruff approached one of the Afghani women and asked, 'Why do you now seem happy with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?'
The woman looked Ruffian straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, 'Land Mines.'
Moral of the story is (no matter what language you speak or where you go): Behind every man there is a smart woman
'buddha sticks' ? he he.
Do they have dancing girls, roast beef and J.Ds. or is it just rats, rice and water.?
A recent study found the average golfer walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found golfers drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means, on average, golfers get about 41 miles to the gallon.
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake..
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying Fuck off!
(9) Don't worry about it, I'll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
At the bank, a lovely Asian lady is trying to exchange yen for dollars.
It was obvious she was a little irritated . . . She asked the teller,
“Yesterday, I get two hunat dollar fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?”
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, “Fluctuations.”
The Asian lady replies, “Fluc you white people too”
The young suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.
He said, “Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I’m only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, can I have 72 whores?”
Allah said "well they’re quite ravenous; and, frankly, you’ll be on constant, exhausting duty.”
The bomber responded, “Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?”
Allah replied, “Who said they were women?”
"Santeria is a form of witchcraft native to Cuba that evolved from the Yoruba religion of southwestern Nigeria... Miami locals and officials have found that the aftermath of horse sacrifices showed that in some cases occult practitioners intentionally made the animals suffer for as long as possible, indicating that they sacrificed the animals not in tradition of Santeria, but in the practice of Palo Mayombe — an occult religion sometimes referred to as “Santeria’s evil twin.”
Palo Mayombe rituals are used not only for blessing, but also for hexing and for cursing, sometimes to kill the intended target. Horse sacrifices feature prominently in Palo Mayombe’s darker rituals, as the religion dictates that the sacrifice of large animals is required for the most deadly curses, according to ARM. Palo Mayombe practitioners in Miami are known to steal pets and farm animals and to subject the animals to intense suffering before sacrificing them.
“Some of these animals had their eyes missing, their genitalia missing. Most people think that Santería sacrifices are mainly goats. They don’t know that dogs are also tortured. With the Haitian population, the longer that the animal suffers, the quicker that the evil spirits will come forth,” Couto told Miami New Times.
Couto found his evidence in the C-9 basin. ARM in 2012 also discovered Miami’s largest Palo Mayombe sacrifice site thus far in the C-9 Basin. Authorities discovered not only animal remains at the 2012 site, but also a human skull in a cauldron, or pendra, that is central to Palo Mayombe cursing rituals."
The worst part is that only you will be disgusted by this savagery and want it gone far away. The rest of this forum will be touched by the indigenous bond with all that is pure and good and spiritual [i.e. non-White]. Boomers are spiritually dead, all around.