26920 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 4:18pm
Green Lantern

Luke Rudkowski would like me

Luke Rudkowski would like me to share this with you. He worked so hard at it.

Now here is an oldie but a goodie. You've all seen it before but this time with some creative visuals.

George Carlin: The Illusion Of Choice

Now everytime I post George Carlin, I get some interesting comments. Such as, he's burning in hell in the after life. Ok, that's a point of view. There's enough room in the world for that point of view as long as you include the Andromeda Galaxy. And then there was his forays into drug abuse. You don't see me giving Donald Trump shit for drinking 42 mg x 12 caffeine along with 2160 mg of aspartame.

I'd like to point out one factual error by Mr. Carlin. We have in fact bombed white people. Bill Clinton bombed the Bosnian Embassy and killed all those diplomats as well as other Bosnian Serb targets.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 4:40pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

GL another factual error about bombing...

white people; U.S did it on 9/11/2001 at WTC and Pentagon (technically, Pentagon was a cruise missile rather than a bomb, but close enough...).

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 5:26pm
Occasnltrvlr
-
Southeastern, PA

Want a Fake Silver Dollar?

No, really, I'm not kidding.

I used to post pretty regularly here on Turd's sight some time back, but I haven't visited for a while.

Anyways, I was really curious to see and handle some (allegedly) silver-plated brass fake Morgans and Silver Eagles, so a couple of years ago I bought some from merchants on Alibaba. The Morgans would pass muster by naked eye by me (a novice), but the Eagles are clearly fakes, being Medallion Strike.

Well, I've still got 'em, and I don't need them for anything. For a measly two bucks, I'll send you one, just in case you want to see and handle decent fakes with your own hands and eyes. Contact me at occasnltrvlr[at]comcast[dot]net.

Please don't be perturbed, as I'll post this same message on a couple of different threads.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 6:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A 10 minute overview of how and why: The California fires

Evidence of Geoengineering and Directed Energy Weapons Used on California Fires

Destroying The Illusion

Published on Dec 13, 2017

Dane Wigington: "California Firestorms: Geoengineered Catastrophe" - https://goo.gl/Toz3Ex aplaintruth.info: "Visible Proof Lasers Used in 911 Cal Fires" - https://goo.gl/gAj7aR

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 7:20pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Daily news brief with a smile...

Luke covers a lot of ground in 12 minutes.

Truth About Alabama Senate Seat, Zero Hour On Net Neutrality

WeAreChange

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives you the latest breaking news on Doug Jones winning the Senate seat in Alabama over the Steve Bannon and Donald Trump supported Roy Moore, We also go over Net Neutrality repeal by the FCC, new revelations in the Russia probe investigation by the FBI plus a lot more important news that you need to hear.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 7:31pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 7:51pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 8:30pm
Green Lantern

Ruffian,  The Nazi's and the

Ruffian,

The Nazi's and the dark skin connection? Hindu's and some Arabs? When I tell you it's complicated. It's complicated history with pieces missing.

Hitler was going after ancient technologies. It is what Farrell is speculating on that exists in Antartica.

There was a war that is detailed in the Mahabarata between a Aryan Atlantis race and Aryan Hindu's. The Hindu's were mean Mother Fudders. They killed the Aryan Atlantis Senators in cold blood in their senate building. But they were Aryan. WHITE.

They were fighting for control of the world and possessed extradonary technologies.

eyond Tesla technology. Our European languages have Sanskrit roots, or at the very least have borrowed heavily from the Hindus who spoke ancient Sanskrit. You’ll find discussion of antigravity aircraft, lasers, atomic weapons, radar, sophisticated city planning, beautiful irrigation systems.

The Mahabharata, says that a kind of the Ghurka people launched a nuclear tipped rockets at enemy cities, and rockets exploded with the road of 10,000 hurricanes. Elephants that were miles away were knocked off their feet and there was a flash like ten thousand suns, an umbrella shaped cloud rose to the heavens and all the other phenomena of an exploding nuclear bomb.

The Indian trading empire centered in Northern India, had mercantile outposts in different parts of the world. The archeology findings are too numerous to go into. That’s why people write books. islands off of South America, Easter Island. When European sailors reached these island they discovered white skinned people that had brown and red hair, you anasazi and Giant fans know something about red hair.

You find the same stonework, nearly identical in Peru and Northern India. Bones from the graves of Easter Island have the same DNA pattern consistent with Europeans. You’ll find common languages .

Anyway, the current day dark skinned Hindu's

From this article which I can't vouch for everything.

Indo-European speaking Nordics, Aryans, swarmed into Mesopotamia and were the forerunners of the Babylonian civilization. In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler referred to Vienna, Austria-Hungary as a Babylon of Races. This was obviously a reference to the fact that once the Aryans had established a splendid culture of white Aryans based on leadership, science, architecture, writing and literature, established and innovative laws and advanced medicine and record keeping, the Semitic scribes, the beginning of the Jewish cult, who had even then infiltrated the Babylonian economic and political infrastructure and educational system, had begun encouraging multiculturalism on a grand scale and that led to a multiracial society in which the Aryans who held sway there for centuries diminished until what was left was an alien and bastardized breed.

https://www.renegadetribune.com/white-aryan-race-atlantis-unwanted-truths/

So let's say that this ain't the first time races were mixed and multiculturalism took place. And this was a long time before it happened in the Roman Empire.

That's why I said there is alot more background information to Farrell's story.

At some point, there was an epic mixing of the white race, and black race, that formed the now Semitic race.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 9:19pm
Green Lantern

I am not trying to ruffle

I am not trying to ruffle feathers. I'll be gentle.

The other day Armstrong fielded, lets call it a theology question. He proceeded to answer it very delicately with the utmost of political correctness. he suggested there was no right or wrong answer and that it depended on the person. Well, of course, there are right and wrong answers, but the problem is if you give the right answer and most of your subscribers doesn't believe in such things, you're screwed. So, he has to allows his readers to save face. Then he puts out some scientific information that would hint at his belief without offending anybodies religious beliefs. Of course, this is the smart thing to do and I have no patience for that but I'm praying that I reeive some.

Now, AM has defended the bible by showing another point of view. Never really sure how that stuff goes down, but I'm guessing in some instances not very well. But that's just one facet of what's going in the bible.

I've said many times if you read Greek, Roman, or Norse, or even Native American mythology and you take it literally, you've lost all the beauty. Because it's history coded. Some or alot of that history is also in the bibles with different names and slightly different narratives.

For instance, if you take Hercules, Posoiden, Neptune (mixing traditions), Zeus literally as some kind of Gods. You've missed the point.

Now some of you who fell asleep in bible class probably had an inner knowing that everything wasn't exactly as you were being told. Because some of the narratives I mentioned that are in the Mahabharata are also in the bible in slimmed down form. But nobody ever says so.

Then if we skp over to the New Testament there is alot of concepts that are more universal than one would suscpect and hint toward, heck they don't even hint, they are overt, concepts that have been distorted by the Lords of the Steeple Houses. If you ever read any of those 38 books on by the Church Fathers, you're gonna have alot of V8 moments of how certain beliefs came into being.

So all I'm saying, besides the books that were taken out, there is enough in there to begin seeing advanced technologies, off planet presences, ancient wars etc... I guarantee nobody falls asleep in my bible class. However, some will be screaming bloody murder.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 10:34pm Green Lantern
silver66

Ruffled feathers

good thing I don't have feathers

fire away and post your books, my Christmas list is not complete

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 10:34pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I am trying to ruffle feathers...

It's more than just a style, I think intentional vagaries accomplish nothing but maintaining cognitive dissonance.

I have little use for "gentle", reality is actually quite harsh.

Truth is bold, truth is deliberate, truth can be discussed, truth can be debated. Vagaries are just swept under the rug.

We are living in a time of change, and the truth will set us free, vagaries will just maintain our enslavement.

Truth requires action, vagaries don't even require contemplation.

Some people consider me insightful, others consider me bat shit crazy.

What you think of me is irrelevant, but what I post, does require investigation amongst the curious, and those who seek answers, will find them.

Regarding Sanskrit, and where it originated, I was just listening to a Linda Moulton Howe Live broadcast, which you might be able to replay here :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6YYi7p0Zk (I just checked, the link works) about 25 minutes

Her research has revealed that Sanskrit is not of human origins.

But since I have concluded that humanity is actually many millions of years old, lots of technology and knowledge that has been attributed to alien origins, is really of ancient human origins.

Also, I have concluded that some nonhuman highly intelligent beings are just as native to this planet as we are, and some others that have been mislabeled as of extraterrestrial origins, are simply the descendents of human beings who left our planet eons ago, and stop back here from time to time. It gets to a point, where extraterrestrial doesn't really have much meaning.

Green Lantern,

I really enjoyed your last couple of posts, maybe your politically correct and unoffensive style will reach some people that I missed.

It's not my style, but I can still respect a post that was very nicely done.

I don't have patience for people that refuse to look for answers to life's mysteries, nor am I praying for any.

Some people can learn, and some people can't. It's typically inversely proportionate to their formal education.

There are rare exceptions, like those who slept through their indoctrination, or those like me, who openly opposed it.

It's just the type of guy I am.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 10:48pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A bedtime story about the ultimate pump and dump...

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS - BITCOIN OP DIGITAL SLAVERY & SPACE ECONOMY! DARK JOURNALIST

DarkJournalist

Visit https://www.DarkJournalist.com

Human Society vs Digital Slavery & Transhumanism

In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Former Assistant Housing Secretary and Solari Report Publisher Catherine Austin Fitts for a deep and insightful look into the perils and possibilities of the digital age and what lies ahead.

Catherine points out that the leadership in Global affairs believe in slavery and that their policies of controlling economic growth, harvesting the citizen's wealth. developing entrainment through technology and building a massive surveillance grid of humanity represent a dangerous hazard to the entire Globe.

The Bitcoin Op Catherine sees most of the upper level financial elites moving into buying Gold and Land while they entice the general population into an unstable cryptocurrency that, although it may hold short term capital gains, will ultimately be the a contrived pump and dump of historic levels.

She points out that Bitcoin is not the currency for the people it pretends to be and that much of the hype around it is devised to help the Central Banking powers consolidate their gains and entice the population to use a digital currency. She outlines the danger of using digital money when the current system of finance has no integrity and that people who work with Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies know it's unsafe and subject to hacking with FDIC insurance.

Shocking, informative, unsettling and powerful! Don't miss this amazing Dark Journalist episode.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 11:33pm
Green Lantern

Fix, It's because you like

Fix,

It's because you like ancient, undisclosed, non-statist history too. There are so many moving pieces, you can dedicate quite a bit of your life putting it all together. Everything from Adam and Eve, Abraham, Cain and Abel isn't exactly the full story. Adam and Eve could take us a couple of weeks to understand just what the heck went on in that garden, where that garden was, and who and what Adam and Eve actually were. Too much for me to type, and too deep for one person to present an alternative interpretation.

Armstrong is not wrong to deny he uses astrology publicly. OK, I'll take him at his word. Not wrong to be diplomatic and try to open Pandora's box on his website. For those that know, can see it in his work, for those that don't, they miss it. And if all you want to know is when gold will hit that magic number, take that and leave the rest. But you should ask yourself, for the people that get it more right than wrong, what's their secret? And yet, it's not a secret.

Having read a at least a 1/2 dozen articles now on the possibility of a Revelation coming to pass, I see that like I do that movie Beckett that AM posted. Where a man of the cloth, subverts spiritual truths to control people. They use fear. This is more or less a similar tactic. Subvert the real teachings of Jesus, and I believe he was quite the dude, and use it to support your political motivations of conquest and conquer. When I read all the scripture that support this idea, none of it, I MEAN NONE OF IT, has anything to do with a physical return of a man. The words resurrection, and even Virgin (which is a universal archetype) mean totally different things. If I was really motivated, I'd search through thousands of pages of church history and canon law to see how these concepts got totally misinterpreted.

I'd be really interested to have an alien land on earth, and read those passages, without any pre-knowledge, any interpretation handed down to him by others, and see what he see's. It's unbelievable how two people can read the same line and see two different realities.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 11:44pm
Green Lantern

There is this Greek guy, who

There is this Greek guy, who lives in Puerto Rico 1/2 the year, and Greece the other 1/2 of the year, but is now in NYC after the HUrricane. Don't even know if he got power back. So now, I have two Greeks to deal with in the morning. So this guy starts talking history this morning. You know the Trojan war ain't exactly like the history books tell ya.

So this guy tells me that the Greeks were in American 2600 years before Jesus. Of course, I looked at the archeology and seems like he is right and they were quite the navigators. But then it went a little overboard when he says to me that they beat the Celtics here and that the Celtics were once part of the Greek tribe and split off to the north. I see wars between the two and other dealings 50 bc and back. Then he's trying to tell me that I'm Greek. And that most white people are Greek in someway. Most of the English language comes from Greek. I guess it influenced Latin so probably truth to that.

But once you get into the history of the races and how the white race split into different groups. It's gets really murky. Then you have blacks claiming that the Ancient Greeks were black, and the White guys telling me that's all bullshit and they want to change the story. Of course, nobody ever has references to provide you. i got the feeling they are the master race, not the Germans;)))

You want to keep busy during retirement. Try figuring out the history of the races, and where the mixes came in with the INdo-Europeans, and where other races started mingling, and figure out different groups broke up, travelled to different area's etc, etc, etc, etc,. And then look to fit into all the ancient texts and scriptures. You're gonna be a busy person.

Thu, Dec 14, 2017 - 12:25am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Dec 14, 2017 - 12:40am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Dec 14, 2017 - 12:48am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.