26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 9:07pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Who's writing these laws?

Personally, I think it goes back to the Vatican.

Of course, those completely inhuman reptilian demons have multiple layers of insulation to separate themselves from the fucking idiots who actually implement this Satanic agenda.

I doubt if there's anyone in the state of California who actually has any control over the laws that are written.

They're simply passed down, from puppetmaster to puppet, down through the hierarchy, until the street level gangs of thugs, you know, local politicians and those scumbags in goofy costumes, with badges and guns actually implement this war against humanity.

I don't think "as above so below" applies to hierarchy. The top of the hierarchy is pure evil, and the lower levels of the same hierarchy are just subservient and ignorant stupid idiots.

That brings us back to our original discussion as to why governments are always evil, hierarchies are always evil, and the people who actually believe in this construct are just incredibly self destructively stupid.

When that ancient dark occult Priest craft came up with a plan to enslave humanity, they were very thorough.

But we still have a choice as to whether or not we comply with their demonic agenda.

I will not comply.

In our discussions, you pointed out a particular hierarchical secret society that passes down spiritual principles to its members.

Most such societies have been infiltrated with the highest order of evil at the top, but I do suppose that there is the potential that if principles were actually established and followed to weed out the self-serving scumbags just seeking power over others, you could theoretically maintain an organization's purity.

These spiritual principles would have to be paramount, and the hierarchy itself would only be used to pass this knowledge from the masters, to the initiates. In this example, what you really have is mentorship, with the goal of spreading knowledge, and not withholding it for purposes of power over others.

In this context, I don't necessarily consider this a power structure, as in a typical hierarchy, but a means to disseminate knowledge from those who have it, to those who want it.

This most definitely rules out democracy, because it takes a combination of pure deceit, and a pure quest for power to rise to positions of authority in such an establishment. It pretty much guarantees that the most evil and deceitful rise to the top.

Governments only work to support a government,

Religions only work to support their religion.

Bankers only work to support their bank.

Corporations only work to support the corporation.

In these examples, humanity, and individual liberty be damned. This makes them inherently destructive, first to humanity as a whole, and ultimately to the very institutions who operate this way.

After you have stolen all the wealth on a planet, and transformed it into a global shit hole, nobody wins.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 9:07pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  I am not a member of a

Fix,

I am not a member of a secret society. There are secret elements that aren't given out to the public.

There is a difference between a heirachery based on authority/power and a hierarchal based on spiritual achievements/merit/consciousness. You probably can't name any organization based on a hierarchary of consciousness or name anybody capable of ascertaining the level of consciousness for individuals or groups. None of the examples you gave would fit the bill.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 9:54pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Yes, there is a distinction.

If the society is genuinely passing on spiritual principles, it must remain secret, for its own survival, and the survival of its members.

The Jesuits, the Mossad, and the hierarchies they own, routinely hire assassins to take out such groups, because they are a threat to the power structure.

Only stupid people are slaves, they have a vested interest in keeping them that way. People that are knowledgeable on the spiritual principles, recognize the evil in their mists, and will always work to put an end to it.

On a brighter note,

I have concluded that the threat of a nuclear Armageddon is nil, and that the powers that be do not have access to the thermonuclear arsenals they make us afraid of.

But since the powers that be just love their mushroom clouds, they have come up with a new way to place a mushroom cloud over urban areas. They've been trying to accomplish this for years.

If you can light enough shit on fire with your directed energy weaponry, you wind up with the same net effect.

These guys just like to inflict misery for its own sake, it doesn't necessarily have to have a higher goal.

Fucking up humanity is what they do for amusement.

It just brings a smile to a Satanists face...

I think this is a "plan B", when Thermo nuclear Armageddon's can't be arranged.

Isn't it great living on the east coast?

At least here,

The "forces of nature" working against us are just a little bit different:

At least on the east coast, you can look evil in its face.

They blend in well with nature,

At least the trees are safe.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 10:01pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 10:07pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 10:08pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 10:15pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

WE MUST EXPOSE THESE HORRORS

WE MUST EXPOSE THESE HORRORS 🍕‏

SGTreport

Published on Dec 12, 2017

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. These horrors MUST be exposed. Learn more about the true nature of the California fires at aplanetruth.info Weather War Terrorism; Lasered & Torched SoCal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsu9Sve72Hg

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 11:04pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:maybe, I know

Ruffian wrote:

maybe, I know several guys using that name.

All the hoopla is because sec approved futures trading and no one is overseeing it. In fact nanex went to DC to testify before the sec why it should be pulled. He's not expecting good results that he got against the nyse last year.

I can say this cuz it's fairly well known now. The Saudis are doing almost all the mining and hiding capital their in it. The Chinese are shorting it. The NSA is stealing data ... So much more

Anyhoo you may want to watch https://www.bnn.ca/video/bitcoin-futures-shouldn-t-have-been--for--themi...

this is from joe Saluzzi who is fighting the good fight with nanex. I can't say tons cuz I got a vicious lecture from one of them on comments I made about a big wig customer and these guys gotta work with/for them. They are good men.

I honestly don't know how much I made on Bitcoin cuz I was using it as it was intended. Not to store wealth but to trade and purchase with. If I had known I would have hoarded it. My bro was the first to turn me on to it. As to purchase beta minecraft you needed Bitcoin. Funny cuz he was 13 I think hehe

This is important : remember when you purchase Bitcoin now it IS recorded on the exchange purchased.

Ali? I wonder if that's such a good choice for a pen name?

Well, if you used it to barter and you made money along the way, no harm. I'm looking at the social phenomena and the bigger commentary.

I could be wrong here but from a larger perspective of it from an underground investment to a mania, history could look back at it as false hope. It seems to me it's praying on the young and their dreams of riches... they will be SLAVES to the system until they DIE because of what this does to them.

-------------------

Some of the Alt-right eating crow tonight. I think some of them are under the delusion they can help persuade the world to the right place and realizing they are all not NOSTRADAMUS.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 1:24am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L.

Pull yourself together.

You are a member of a secret society.

Dot's is it's name.

Secrets are it's game.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 1:32am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

and don't ever forget

"whatever happens at Nana's stays at Nana's."

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 1:50am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 2:10am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

crypto is so pump and dump

I'm with Ruff.

The crypto crash will be the engine that powers silver and gold (real money) Hehe he!

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 5:44am Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Thanks @Ruff

Am pretty much self ambulatory unless there has been a lot of wine consumed

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 8:32am
Green Lantern

BitcoinBotched Terrorist

Bitcoin

Botched Terrorist Attack

Misguided hope-Alabama Senate Election

California Fires

MAGA alternative news movement

It all feels plastic. None of it nurturing to the soul. Not real.

MAGA is "real". That is the idea took hold and became real to the majority of voting American.s Bitcoin became "real" because the idea took hold and many people ran into it while others are busy trying to figure out real/not real.

The thing about MAGA and bitcoin. They are contrived. They are not real trends. Well, they are real because people are living them, they have life, they have vibration, cycles, but they are not "authentic" They are smaller trends inside bigger trends but not effecting the bigger trends that are being obscured.

Trend is a slow decay of power from west to east. The trend is war. The trend is a shift of capital flows, NOT optimism. Not real jobs. Low minimum wage jobs being created. Liberals provide false reasons for not liking Trump's policies. Trump pushers push false reasons why things are happening.

What I see this morning is there is anger among the MAGA group that things didn't turn out consistent with a movement that is going to make things Great. Trump attempting to provide reconciliation with the winner. Some revising, some recapitulating, some running away.

It's all alchemy of the emotions. But bitcoin is going up, people still looking at the SWAMP,clearing a visual metaphor, as real. It's just a metaphor. There are ideological wars, people who have been doing what they have been doing for years now. Just that you can say I told you so now. There is still tweaking of the official job numbers and other government numbers. It hasn't stopped. You just stopped talking about it. That's how visual hypnosis works. There is a risk of somebody yelling the BLS numbers are fake like we did under Obama. A risk of realizing the trend toward decline hasn't stopped.

Fires, not what they seem. Botched terrorist attack-mass police action, and forcing political agenda.

All so Neptunian. Illusion, delusion, emotion.

Maybe when the bitcoin bubble bursts, people keep struggling to make ends meet and realize things aren't as great as the hypnosis suggests, we move back to authenticity. And maybe when Jesus doesn't come flying out of the clouds, Jerusalem doesn't become the promised land, you'll be forced not to look outside yourself, but within.

And of course, your gold emotions are down and it's fricking freezing outside.

I think somebody needs a hot toddy.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 9:20am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Making Israel great again

Of course the slogan "make America great and again" is just an empty campaign promise, as the USA is used to prop up the homeland of the demonic satan worshiping cult known as Judaism.

TRUMP GIVEN FRIENDS OF ZION AWARD: 'NO AMERICAN PRESIDENT HAS DONE MORE' TO DEFEND JEWS

Published: December 12, 2017

President Donald Trump has often called himself a "friend of Israel." Now, he is being recognized for that stance. The Friends of Zion Museum presented President Trump with its Friends of Zion Award at the White House Monday. The award is given to those who have defended Israel without compromise.

"This award was commissioned by the 9th president of the state of Israel, Shimon Peres, to recognize a global leader with courage to stand with the nation of Israel and the Jewish people," explained Dr. Mike Evans, founder of the Friends of Zion Museum.

"We believe no American president in history has done more to defend the Jewish people in the United Nations," Evans said of Trump. Evangelical faith leaders in attendance also sang the president's praises.

READ MORE...

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 9:27am
Green Lantern

New Yorker calls FBI Agent

New Yorker calls FBI Agent "Douche" FBI gets his teeth kicked in.

You go boy!! I love karma.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/fbi-agent-kicked-off-mueller-probe-called-...

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 9:34am Mr. Fix
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Is it just me

Is it just me or does the look on Netin-fk-you's face say;
"You insolent upstart, I could squash you like a bug crawling across my floor. And I will, when it serves me to."

Somehow body language always comes thru.....................................

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 9:40am Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: Of course the

Mr. Fix wrote:

Of course the slogan "make America great and again" is just an empty campaign promise, as the USA is used to prop up the homeland of the demonic satan worshiping cult known as Judaism.

TRUMP GIVEN FRIENDS OF ZION AWARD: 'NO AMERICAN PRESIDENT HAS DONE MORE' TO DEFEND JEWS

I wonder how things are working out in Palestine for Christians?

Israeli's give a lesson on how to pull apart a Palestianian girl.

It would seem to me that the recent newsflow citing Trump's moves as part of a Revelations to re-establish Jerusalem as the MOTHER LAND ignores the Old Testament wisdom.

Nobody seems to mention inorder to establish Israel as the MOTHER LAND the first time, they had to conquer the previous owners of the land.

That's NOT GOD doing it.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 10:40am Mr. Fix
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

the stage that I'm at

From the above video posted by Fix. I start the video after the commentator switches to the pedo subject and the Getty's etc.

WE MUST EXPOSE THESE HORRORS 🍕‏

Here we have an elite who has raped his own babies in diapers. The confession is one of a pure psychopath. I confess that we all see what reinforces our beliefs, (and refuse to see what disagrees with our ingrained postures,ie. cognitive dissonance), but I see this behavior as "in-human". Seriously, In-Human, as in, "not of humans". There is no other explanation other than these elite are demonically possessed. Period. Following that recognition, we arrive at the observation that Killing or incarcerating these people will not serve the objective of eliminating the source of the problem -- that being: demonic possession, as the demons always move onto another host. And that seems to be no problem for them, as these elites are always holding ceremonies to invite the demons to assist them.

Anyhow, that's the stage that I'm at - trying to figure out how we (the Earth bound Hu-Mans) escape the demonic over lords.

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 - 11:09am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

We must expose these horrors...

Abguy4.

You're quite correct, the demonic scum that rule us, will simply be replaced each and every time one of them is removed from power.

The key to their defeat, is getting humanity to a point where no one listens to them anymore.

To accomplish this, the religion of government, banking, and other various forms of Satanic worship need to be exposed.

This by necessity, means shining the light on a lot of "Sacred" beliefs that are only used to enslave humanity.

This also by necessity means that individual responsibility and morality has to be valued.

We've got a long way to go.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by AGXIIK, Oct 20, 2019 - 5:58pm
by SteveW, Oct 20, 2019 - 4:09pm
by Solsson, Oct 20, 2019 - 12:30pm
by sierra skier, Oct 20, 2019 - 11:30am
by Green Lantern, Oct 20, 2019 - 8:17am