26959 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 12:24am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

@ Silvery

sorry, I was a bit grumpy - you haven't really got a fat arse (or big gut?)

I still love you.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 12:36am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff

I thought you may enjoy this news article about a very talented couple who went bush in pursuit of their artistic dreams (should be a link also to their excellent website) Also some very touching stuff regarding some beautiful wild horses. https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/homed/99642027/into-the-wild-why-one-couple-exiled-themselves-for-a-year-and-a-bit-on-a-remote-peninsula

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 2:20am atarangi
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ata depends what you mean by fat

or big.

Cuddly could work?

By Pacific Island standards I am virtually anorexic

I do have wrinkles but there are also laugh lines in there. Grumpy is fine as long as it is transitory.

You will never know if I am lying my @rse off unless we get @Ruff to hold still for a minute. Roll on the holidays!

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 2:23am Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff

You are a worry-wort. Did you or did you not train your guys?

Is there or is there not an experienced hand holding the reins?

Trust. Think of the most excellent outcome in the prairie and your beloved horses.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 1:27pm
Green Lantern

Does it strike anybody odd

Does it strike anybody odd that the words "bitcoin" are being thrown around more than the works "fake news"? You can't turn on your computer with bitcoin being flashed in your face?

Does the bitcoin mania seem more intense than what we experienced with gold and silver's bullmarket?

As a gold bug does it seem odd that people are suggesting that you should roll out of your gold and put it into bitcoin?

The other thing that strikes me is that a good deal of the alternative right pundits totally focused on the cognitive dissonance of the left against Trump are the ones most championing the bitcoin trend?

If you want to post charts and talk about it as an investment, I'll listen. But if you want to talk about it's nature, it's history, it's purpose, that's too much risk.

I have no way to confirm it is a psyop but some of their bullet points about the risk seem to be right on.

Evidence points to Bitcoin being an NSA-engineered psyop to roll out one-world digital currency

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-12-10-evidence-points-to-bitcoin-being-...

Evidence points to Bitcoin being an NSA-engineered psyop to roll out one-world digital currency

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 3:50pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

I've read plenty of articles that say that Bitcoin is an NSA engineered psy-op, and I tend to agree.

All of those right-wing sites have in common, pray for Trump he's draining the Swamp,, buy Bitcoin, and Jesus will save you.

There sure are a lot of them, and whenever I hear any of those phrases, I just move on. I'm not going to take the time to figure out whether they are stupid or evil, but they are wrong. I'm going to cut Mike Adams a little bit of slack, pro-military, Pro cops, and pro-Jesus, and I have to take into account is heavy duty indoctrination in church/school/military, and recognize the filters he's looking through.

I think he tries hard, but Joseph P Farrell has also concluded that there is no such thing as security on the Internet, and that the government can take your Bitcoins anytime they want.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/12/social-media-cryptocurrencies-disturbi...

Even though Bitcoin is designed by the NSA to steal your money, they are giving it a test run, to figure out how to do the new global digital currency before they outlaw cash, silver, gold, and Bitcoin.

Fuck the law, hard assets, even silver and gold will always be worth something, regardless of whether or not the fucking bastards who run this planet scribble out new laws declaring everything I say, do, buy, or sell against the law,

I really don't give a shit, I don't abide by any of their laws now, they can shit as many as they want out of their demonic assholes, it's only going to drive enterprise underground.

https://cdn.instructables.com/FJA/VUAK/G0KQK32S/FJAVUAKG0KQK32S.MEDIUM.jpg

By the way, what risk were you talking about?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 4:11pm SilveryBlue
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 4:20pm atarangi
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 5:10pm SilveryBlue
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 5:26pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 6:17pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 6:32pm
Green Lantern

Don't worry, I'm not getting

Don't worry, I'm not getting into bitcoin. If you made $$, good for you. The power of the trend, the psychology interests me.

Ruffian, Do you know this guy Ali? Cernovich like guy? He's a light skin black dude, not sure what he is. I listened to a couple of his video's because people were talking about him. He's a smart guy. Intelligent, entrepreneurial spirit and all that. Youngish dude.

But what interests me is the certainty that these guys talk, the build up of their following for getting things right only as it applies to this Trump/left box and building each other up, making alliances etc.... It's making alot of people smart, it's probably making some of them $$ latching on to the MAGA movement. But at somepoint, this movement could crash when they have to step outside the left/Trump paradigm. And they are all pushing bitcoin and dealing with it in the sameway, they deal with Trump opposition from the left.

More libertarian, volunteerist, or alternative financial type thinking never enters their paradigm. This might be the bubble that's going to burst.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 6:35pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  Spent the afternoon,

Fix,

Spent the afternoon, listening to California Video's.

Everybody is long on explanations for DEW. Everybody is very short on providing rationale for motivation but it seems like the Agenda 21 motivation is by far the most popular with a couple of video's that did provide some good documentation. I'd have to look back in my history feed.

But if it is AGenda 21, that would make ALOT of people involved, politicians, insurance etc.... Is that a democratic or republican stronghold?

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 8:13pm
Green Lantern

This is how the alternative

This is how the alternative right took on CNN....Now I don't give a damn what anybody eats. I'm not a tyrannical vegetarian that shames others for their lifestyle. I know one thing, NEITHER STORY is very good.

Yes, the Bangladeshi guy should be dropped from a helicopter into the Hudson River for stupidity. People should only be allowed in this country who can contribute to GNP and have a secure job and in some cases maybe family ties to productive families.

The Diet coke story is being used to attack Trump. Shit like this makes guys like me look bad. But it would be a good time to bring awareness to America that aspartame rots your brain, shrinks the cells, makes you loose memory, screws with your sugar metabolic mechanism etc....But if some guy can drink that much caffeine and aspartame, and do his job, none of my business. I've seen people with this addiction it's not good.

What they don't tell you about the other story is that, NYC looked like a police state under martial law yesterday because some shit head burnt himself and injured nobody. Sure, they had ringing in their ears, and it was probably a bit scary. No more scary than the stabbing that happened in Brooklyn of three teenagers. Which produced more harm? I know they want to put this guy away forever but a pipe bomb as far as I know is NOT a weapon of mass destruction.

At lunch time, I was eating Chana Masala in an Indian/Pakistani restaurant which is largely Hindu area of town and secondly Muslim. Police swarming. Every major subway station had cops all over it. Somebody please explain to me how police every square inch will prevent stupid people from doing stupid things?

NYC spends MILLIONS on this shit, and it's impossible, VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to scan everybody in every situation.

So the only effect it has, is that we live in a police state. The kid wins!! Doesn't he? I mean he has to get some virgins for screwing up everybodies day. They had that tunnel closed for 24 hours. If it were a stabbing, they'd have the blood cleaned up and everybody on their way.

A kid from Bangladesh shouldn't give a shit what's going on in Jerusalem especially when he doesn't have a job. But not one news outlet reports the backlash to the American public and nobody talks about why mental retards would resort to such a thing and how the US Government could take actions to stop this shit.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 8:22pm
Green Lantern

ALABAMA RESULTS FOR SENATE

ALABAMA RESULTS FOR SENATE JUST CAME IN.

The government wins AGAIN!!

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 8:24pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Now you're getting it.

When people vote, the government always wins.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 8:28pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: When people

Mr. Fix wrote:

When people vote, the government always wins.

Come on Fix, don't be so negative. Tonite we celebrate the winner together. CHEERS!

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 8:29pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

You ask:

"But if it is AGenda 21, that would make ALOT of people involved, politicians, insurance etc.... Is that a democratic or republican stronghold?"

I can't believe you asked that.

That's just a contrived dialectic to create the illusion that you have choices when you vote.

You don't.

They are all just Satanic pieces of shit, all working together, coordinated between government, religion, and banking.

Of course a lot of people are involved, but it is highly unlikely that those lower level thugs actually implementing these programs have ever actually read it.

Your dealing with a bunch of fucking idiots, who have sold out the human race.

But they're "just doing their job".

You know, that "force of nature" happy horseshit.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 8:32pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: You ask: "But

Mr. Fix wrote:

You ask:

"But if it is AGenda 21, that would make ALOT of people involved, politicians, insurance etc.... Is that a democratic or republican stronghold?"

I can't believe you asked that.

That's just a contrived dialectic to create the illusion that you have choices when you vote.

You don't.

They are all just Satanic pieces of shit, all working together, coordinated between government, religion, and banking.

Of course a lot of people are involved, but it is highly unlikely that those lower level thugs actually implementing these programs have ever actually read it.

Your dealing with a bunch of fucking idiots, who have sold out the human race.

But they're "just doing their job".

You know, that "force of nature" happy horseshit.

I know about the contrived dialectic, left/right. But somebody is actively changing the laws in California to ensure these people can't get their money and move back. I'd kind of like to know who is passing those laws. That's right California is a blue state, but Southern California has it's red pockets.

Tue, Dec 12, 2017 - 8:36pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Negative or positive?

I'm just calling it as I see it.

It's the government that's a force for negativity, but the more people that realize that, and don't succumb to such idiocy, the better off humanity is.

That is a positive.

It's all a matter of perspective.