Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26502 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 2:25am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

getting hammered?

the urge to transcend our everyday minds is a fourth drive in humans, followed only by the drives for drink, food, and sex, and that this fourth drive is shared by all creatures. Certain butterflies get drunk by sipping on the alcohol produced by fermented fruits on vines or trees; cats get sexually charged by catnip; coffee beans drive goats into ecstatic states that frequently end with them temporarily abandoning their guard against predators and tumbling down hills.

Image result for animals stoned animated gif. Image result for animals stoned animated gif. Stonedpet9

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 3:52am (Reply to #17597)
-
Dublin
Ireland

@Ruffian

It's a search engine obfuscation I was drawing to your attention, given your areas of interest. Try https://www.base64decode.com/

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 8:28am (Reply to #17598)

Ruffian wrote:I read that

Ruffian wrote:

I read that book a long time ago and didn't grasp the full meaning. It's also crazy insane on how he foresaw both world wars and the Great Depression. 

Very few copies remain. Most universities don't have it or pulled it. You certainly can't check it out. So I'm thrilled to be able to print and reread it. 

I posted cuz I'm fairly certain most folks haven't had a chance to read a fella with a bigger brain than balls. He was an amazing man. 

And that book could very well have been written 50yrs later as you pointed out. 

Its a treasure not just cuz it's rare but for its content. 

It's definitely an interesting book. I also found it on Scribd. 

Why is it important? Not because he predicted the future. That's nifty. And is good reason to pay attention to the concepts he is teaching us. There are handful of people that have done this for us on the definite, and scientific effects of certain behaviors, politically and economically. Schumpeter, this Zurich guy, the book I posted on Power by Berle on the nature of institutions. Of course, there are more. 

Argument vs debate? You might think that we are arguing very subjective things such as art. Each claiming beauty is in the eye of the beholder and therefore each persons opinion is valid. That's what some want to argue. But our arguments are around politics and finances. These are hard sciences. And people like this guy has distilled the laws. Do this, and this happens. Watch out for this and that.

Some say that economics is an inexact science. I'd agree with that in that we humans just can't see all the forces operating and exactly how it all workout. doesn't mean the forces acting aren't exacting. The vast majority of political analysts and financial analysts do not incorporate the findings of more enlightened thinkers of the past. 

I think when people step into political and financial discussion, they do not realize the depth and breadth of the field and thus argue believes. Not substantive principles in action. 

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 9:05am

bitcoin investors are

bitcoin investors are laughing all the way to the bank. As an investment, they called it. Good for them.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bitcoin-surges-past-9-000-in-fastest-thousand-point-milestone-1511763121

As the future of money away from the hands of government, to be continued. 

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 10:19am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning Green Lantern

I came across this last night, it's a breakdown on the affiliations that Benjamin Franklin had with secret societies, and there stated goals pertaining to the founding of America.

In synopsis,

America was always intended to be "the new Rome", an extension of the Roman empire, Which explains to me why Washington DC architecture is identical to Vatican architecture.

Warning, you were probably not taught this in history class.

Gates of Hell and Ben Franklin - Ras Ben

Freeman Fly

Published on Oct 19, 2015

Description:

How much do you really know about America's beginning? The founding Fathers had much more on their minds than nation building. See the signs and symbols of the magic used to create The Gates of Hell.

Now,

If you'd really like to become knowledgeable on "the ultimate evil",

Mark Passio can walk you through it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEy9Zqq4brk

​​​​​​​Description:

Freeman Fly

Published on Oct 12, 2015

They are taking aim at care and destroying the sacred feminine. Will you abdicate your free will and follow commands without question?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 11:12am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

What do you believe?

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 12:11pm

Ben Franklin EphemerisWD

Ben Franklin Ephemeris

WD GANN Ephemris

WD Gann Magic Square of 9

Benjamin Franklin Magic square of 8

Benjamin Franklin's Magic Square

WATCH HOW EASY IT IS FOR MASSES OF PEOPLE TO BE HELD UNDER AN ILLUSION BY MISINTERPRETING ESOTERIC PRINCIPLES. 

Two views of 666 Standard bible interpretation. 

The Number of the Beast (Greek: Ἀριθμὸς τοῦ θηρίου, Arithmos tou Thēriou) is a term in the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, that is associated with the Beast of Revelation in chapter 13. In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, the number of the beast is 666.

Money is evil. why?

FALSE MARKET = 666

MONETARY = 666

An alternative theory. 

Christian New Testament original language? Greek

Revelation Chapter 13, 18 in the original Greek "Revelation 13:18 "Let him who has understanding count the number of the beast..."

It tells you "Count" So Count.

The number appropriate for the beast is NOT 666 AT ALL.

666 is a reference to the sun.

666=the sun principle. Chinese and Indian philosophy

1080 geametra to the greek phrase "Holy Spirit" 

Coincidentally the radius of the moon is 1080. The Yin principle. The femine principle or the lunar principle

Atomic weight of silver is 1080. Moon. Remember AM asked you about buying silver during a full moon? Hold on to things you learn and use them. 

666/1080=.62

1080/666=1.62

both can be represented by the 21st by the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet. 

Φ

------------------------------

Fix

I knew before I even clicked on the video how Ras Ben was going to make a case for hidden evil by misrepresenting things he didnt' understand. Ben Franklin and Gann and many others with Mason knowledge all used the same tools. Gann to conquer the hidden forces of the markets. Ben Franklin to set up a country. He knew exactly when to sign the declaration of independence using the same tools as Gann did.

There are endless video's of people attempting to take apart the hidden symbolism and interpret numbers because the information has been subverted. I already tried to explain this to you with the sacred geomeotry of DC. POOF

Through the subversion of language and numbers we come to misunderstandings. We now have floating around that a standard of measure for a method of exchange is both evil and unnecessary.

All of a sudden my chest is heavy and I'm having a sudden asthma attack.

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 1:21pm

"Destroying the Sacred

"Destroying the Sacred feminine"

Sorry again Fix.

KalI is the Sacred feminine as identified in Hindu cosmology. It is in fact the destructive force. In some Christian theologies it is hidden under the figure of a "saint" just as voo do uses saints to hide their worship of destructive occult forces. You cannot destroy the destructive force, any more than you can create the creative force.

Understand that all the sex shit in Holy wood is a form of worship of the kali force. This is the face of the gods that invaded Mayan civilization to keep its people in a state of fear.

Vampireism, sex cults, sacrifices,magic is all the face of the Divine feminine.

He knows not what he talks about and thus becomes it's unconcious channel through people will mistake it as a message of enlightenment

Don't believe everything you read!!!!#

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 2:34pm (Reply to #17608)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Defining "the sacred feminine"

Here we go with terminologies again, Mark defined it as "an ability to care for other human beings", this can also be distilled down to one word, "empathy".

The control matrix has always had a vested interest in redefining terminology, and twisting good into evil, and vice versa.

I'm sure you can see where having any empathy at all, would be quite counterproductive in a police, or military hierarchy.

Hence, if the controllers can convince you that it is evil, or to associate it with things that are blatantly evil, the magicians have accomplished their task on you.

If you have literature that calls "the sacred feminine" a destructive force, then I would consider it mind numbing propaganda, and probably used to justify the various churches blatant sexism, also reflected in many religious texts.

I've even had this discussion with JJ, with regards to a religious doctrine that states something like "women must be subservient to men".

Pure bull shit.

I see you have a low tolerance for my sources of information, which is fine,

but your take on current events might be skewed if you are accepting concepts as truth that have no basis in reality.

That's just my opinion, yeah, everyone has one.

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 3:03pm

Fuck Mark Passio. YOU CAN'T

Fuck Mark Passio. YOU CAN'T REDEFINE ancient principles to suit your case. I don't need to quote mark passio because I know the subject matter.

You still Don't grasp the profound significance of the yin/yang simple and this constant echange7of positive and negative forces, msle/female etc etc etc ad naseum. There is no pure male force or female force, no pure anything in this world. Absolutes don't exist 

A person's ability to be caring , show empathy is not the fucking sacred divine feminine. It is receptive and yin but also requires yang and action. You can't destroy eternal forces.

GOD IS sacred. Everything below it will end. 

Ben Franklin knew what he was doing even if he was a drunk and most biped will never pent rate the esoteric principles used to make sure you live in the wealthiest civilization EVer. Ain't no Scarsdale in Zimbabwe so if America and money is evil go visit Nigeria, you''ll think you entered hell.

So to repeat myself, Mark Passio and Ras Ben do not represent an age of enlightenment the people who know this stuff aren't generally hawking their wares on youtube. Go to the library 

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 3:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Well,

I can see you're going to take your hermetic principles, and grind them into a dumpster.

What's wrong Greeny, bad mood today? Worried about me kicking your ass again?

Think I'm just trying to kick hornets nest?

I don't give a flying fuck about sacred literature, anymore than you give a shit about a modern-day philosopher.

That is our standoff, and you're not willing to think the principles through.

I guess I'll just have to find sources, that you actually consider sources.

Got a list?

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 4:57pm

You've taken all these

You've taken all these disparate philosophies espoused by your authorities, assembled them in your brain, and the totality of your output looks alot like anarcho communism. NO STATE, NO BOUNDARIES, NO STANDARDIZED MEASUREMENTS OF EXCHANGE, No organized method of dealing with crime, no idea how you're transition from tyranny to some borderless existential bliss, a theory that the United States was set up as an evil empire because some guy misinterprets some sacred geometry in Philadelphia. Except for your understanding of natural law that your property is your property, it would pretty much be Anarcho communism except with free markets with no central language of money.

And yeah, Ben Franklin was running a propaganda operations in France, England and the Netherlands in support of American Independence. 

I know hermetic law which has been espoused in many different forms throughout history in many different cultures. And I've attempted to show you how your theories violate each and everyone of them. then you goe back to the same argument that what's the use if it all falls apart and bad men rule ignorant people.

At least with the book Ruffian posted "The Raven of Zurich" if people read it they can walk away with solid principles that the guy observed. Something they can use when pulling down the lever in the voting booth.

Feel free to spend time searching, you won't find any transition plan, you will however find some cashless societies that still use barter.

except a few indigenous tribes around the world, and if you're into red shell necklaces, and stone axes, you'll find nirvana and primitive conditions. 

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 6:18pm
NW VIEW

Not my fight!

Every side, has their "principles", and I have a few that keep me going in a straight line, always forward and as soon as we leave that Pathway, we will find tribulations. I like to see FRUIT upon a tree of principles. If it is in the fruit, it is always in the roots of principles. 

Oh how we need Someone to invade all of mankind, loaded down with Fruity Principles, setting us free from all of the insanity of wise powerful men of decay. We must have great love for others to broadcast principles and also have that same fruit within our own lives. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 8:00pm
NW VIEW

Good Post GL

I think that several of us agree that Jesus is Unique! Mr. Fix, yourself and even I, quote Him often. The major difference is Who He Is!

You said: Jesus did give sage words of advice on politics.

Who could argue that for you are correct. You could have also stated that He gave advice on Life and death, good and evil, His Kingdom and Satan's kingdom, Good Trees and bad trees, Fruit and fruitless, blind guides and the Priesthood of all Believers, wolves in sheep's clothing and Sheep, blindness and discernment, etc. as the list is endless. We agree!

My point is "if' we have great insight into all the workings of the universe, and still have lost our love for family and neighbor's, what is the value of our insights? Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 8:07pm
ag1969

Holy Cow! Ben is action packed today!

Huge actionable intelligence haul from Marine raid on CIA HQ Benjamin Fulford Blog Nov 27th 2017
Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 8:18pm (Reply to #17614)

NW VIEW wrote:I think that

NW VIEW wrote:

I think that several of us agree that Jesus is Unique! Mr. Fix, yourself and even I, quote Him often. The major difference is Who He Is!

Yes. Because if I quoted other unique men all who uttered the same truths, in different ways, it would be less impactful to many. We know in advertising that the image of the messenger makes the words go in alot further. 

NW VIEW wrote:

My point is "if' we have great insight into all the workings of the universe, and still have lost our love for family and neighbor's, what is the value of our insights? Jim

Well if one knows all the workings of the universe, he knows that love is the most powerful force in the universe and thus would consider that principle above all principles even when talking politics. And he would never forget that principle because through all his searching he realized that was the law of all laws. 

But once he realized that all his neighbors, and family who he had a great love for, really didn't understanding the workings of finance and politics, he'd go to a bar where others wanted to talk finance and politics and they would all agree our goal is to find the truth within this lower realm of human endeavor, save all the pleasantries, roll up the sleeves and do the work.

I once went to a music lesson when I was 20 years old. The guy ripped me a new ass. Told me things I didn't want to hear and all the things I didn't know I didn't know. It was very unloving. It was the best music lesson I ever done had. 

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 8:20pm

Oh but Jim, Jesus did give

Oh but Jim, 

Jesus did give sage words of advice on politics. As a matter of fact, he might even have been a Platonian. I'll refrain from quoting and keep it in layman's language.

The government must be just and fair to the people they serve. And the people must obey a just government. And even times when the government is not just, a person must walk the middle path. Even Jesus referred to that invisible middle force that science and the esoteric Chinese kept referring to. Not being for or against anything so much that it attaches you to mundane reality. He knew how to walk the razor's edge. But his detachment should not be interpreted as indifference.

As a matter of fact, he probably would have had some sage advice for the revolutionaries who walk into the path of an army.

I'm not fighting Mr. Fix or Mark Passio. I throw in colorful words for emphasis. I don't want to take away their reality. But it would be nice on a forum, an exchange of idea's with point and counterpoint, that we all had a commonly accepted criteria of what type of thinking supports an idea.

Even Chess players, who are essentially playing a war game, have a common set of rules to determine winning and loosing, advantage and disadvantage.

For instance, I don't write you suck Donald Trump. I'd put this person on a permanent time out. 

I say things like a man who believes that Trade Protectionism is good for economy is similar to a man that thinks 200 proof grain alcohol is good for pickling his liver because it will provide good bacteria to his gut. I post as few belief as possible.

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 - 11:11pm

Zerohedge had an article this

Zerohedge had an article this morning that the NASDAQ got slammed. It wasn't down even 2 points at that time. 

Everybody has some hustle. 

Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 12:36am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

sign of the times?

Funny parking sign

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Nov 28, 2017 - 9:30am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Return of the infamous non sequitur...

Top of the morning to you Green Lantern,

In a couple of your previous replies to me, or to the larger crowd, you've engaged in that rhetorical voodoo that you rail so much against.

By linking "The sacred feminine" to vampirism, sex orgies, etc., you've engaged in the practice of tying entirely un-related concepts together as if they have anything at all to do with each other, and you know damn well, that in the context in which it was presented, they do not. Not at all. 

When you tie anarchy to "no weights and measures, no standardized anything", you are again engaging in a non sequitur, as if, no one on the entire planet could possibly have a measuring stick without a government dictating what was written on it.

It's not even relevant, because conversion charts exist for currencies, as well as weights and measures, as anyone can easily convert metric to our version, these type of things were taught in the second grade.

In Joseph P Farrell's work for example, all of those ancient monolithic structures that cover every single continent, all use the same measuring stick. Yes, global Commerce can be proven to exist far, far before the great flood, and somehow the planet was able to agree on measures and weights without governmental thugs enforcing them.

Anyone engaging in commerce with anyone else, would be motivated to agree on what they were exchanging.

Your non sequiturs are completely irrelevant.

Since I don't want to repeat our journey over old ground, I can only tell you that at some point in time, you're going to have to put down your version of Matrix approved ancient literature, and start learning how to think for yourself.

Over the eons, you're often dealing with either gross misinterpretations, or heavy duty editing.

Our discussions have literally become as pointless as several years ago when I was engaged with JJ and his particular version of ancient bullshit.

Here's a hint:

When you start with the phrase "it is written", you've demonstrated that your brain has been shut off, and you are just spouting eons old propaganda. You don't even realize how many non sequiturs you have to use to support your side of the discussion. In contrast, since you've made me aware of that concept, your use of them now jumps off the page at me in your replies.

In your post #17707 you have completely backtrack into old territory, using one non sequitur after another as if a society could not possibly exist without a bunch of thugs running around stealing the wealth of those who have earned it.

In your world view, the only thing that actually gets standardized, is theft, fraud, ignorance, terror and violence.

I would greatly appreciate a genuinely thoughtful response, instead of spouting platitudes you read somewhere in a old book.

Only then, can we dissect them, to see if they are intellectually, morally, or philosophically consistent with each other.

Off to work I go, have yourself a lovely day. angel

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by hindsight101, 19 min 26 sec ago
by scoremore, 5 hours 14 min ago
by CaptK, Nov 16, 2018 - 10:50pm
randomness