DOTS....

17953 posts / 0 new
Last post
Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 40057
Fix, Which translation of

Fix, 

Which translation of Plato are you reading? The Yiddish version?  Reread the part about jobs in the republic.  Who cleans the poop? Vs who plays Chopin? Report back on the Equal thing.  Mazel Tov. 

----------------------------------

Bollocks...... Have you been hiding in the lost and found for two years?

Jim,  Jesus quotes. Machavellian Law 38  Think as you like but behave as others. 

-------------------------

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
I got $10 bucks that Trump

I got $10 bucks that Trump knows the story of Ivan the Terrible and his every move.   

The crowds begged for the tyrants return in fear that anarchy might ensue as all the roving gangs took to the streets in Russia.  Ivan the Terrible invoked a cleaver strategy to put down the revolution, slay his betrayers, and squelch anarchy in the streets.  And the masses helped him. 

A bed time story you don't want to miss. 

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 61261
GL,

The link for the source material was always in my post. Didn't you click it?

http://www.academia.edu/8936617/who_should_have_political_authority_according_to_plato

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
What the Swamp creatures have been up to today...

photo.jpg

WeAreChange

Published on Nov 19, 2017

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives you the latest breaking news on twitter announcement on verification of its verified user's policy, Major moves by Mike Pence and Donald Trump politically, A Jordan Peterson video getting a professor in hot water, your DNA being stolen by the police and a lot more.

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 15232
@ Bollocks

We are sorry for the passing of your mom.   My Polish grandparents have been gone for almost 60 years.   When we lose our parents, life is never the same.  It is just many little things, mom's cooking and family dinners, visiting mom and dad at their retirement home or just calling them.  Blessed is he who has loving parents.  

Chopin and music:   There is so much turmoil these days, everything is in crisis mode.   I like to sit in the front yard, look at Mount Rainier, watch the garden grow and listen to some soothing music.  

We seldom go to see a movie.  Today, the wife wanted to see the new one called "Wonder".   She gave it a 10 and I gave it a 9.  Everyone should see the movie for it teaches many things about life today.       Jim

NW VIEW

ata
ata's picture
Hat Tips: 21226
intellectual pursuit is a trap for the unwary

soldiers and workers are trapped in a world of illusion.

Without access to the staff of life we are all minions.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

ata
ata's picture
what is the staff of life?

It is the only thing left when the ego dissolves.

When we lose ourselves, life begins.

ata
ata's picture
life begins

Image result for enlightened mind animated gifs

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Fix, No more dancing.  I

Fix, 

No more dancing.  

I declare you the clear winner!!

You've also been selected  to lead all the anarchist in Thursdays' big parade. 

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
A public service announcement...

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Thank You.angel

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 30801
Clinton still murdering after all these years...

A wealthy Democratic mega-donor who co-founded the Ready for Hillary PAC, which helped launch Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for the White House, has died of a gunshot wound to the head after “a sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue,” his family says.

Steve Mostyn (Photo: Twitter)

Steve Mostyn (Photo: Twitter)

Steve Mostyn, a 46-year-old Texas trial lawyer who reportedly contributed millions to pro-Clinton super PACs, was found dead in his Houston home on Nov. 15.

Mostyn’s death was ruled a suicide by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. According to the New York Times, Mostyn’s wife, Amber, said her husband died after a “sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.”

The Mostyns were major Democratic donors, giving $5.2 million to PACs supporting then-President Obama and Democrats in Congress in 2012. They contributed nearly $10 million to state races in Texas in 2014. During the 2016 election, they also gifted nearly $3.5 million to candidates for federal offices.

In 2016, Mostyn, founder of Mostyn Law in Houston, which focused on hurricane and hailstorm lawsuits, also contributed two separate donations of $1 million each to the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, the Times reported. Clinton allies ran Priorities USA Action and spent more than $126 million on political ads attacking then-GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/clinton-mega-donor-dies-of-gunshot-wound-to-head/#OMMcvVsbLQ0ALjMO.99

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice, was found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head. The death was ruled a suicide. Eberwein was 50 and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life for his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation. Eberwein was due to appear before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 15232
Morning Complaint!

We were having our morning coffee, watching the t.v. tube, and a commercial popped up.  It was a young girl, who had just bought a new coat.  She then walked down a cold street, saw a homeless little girl, freezing and then just walked away.  She returned the coat to the store, received her fiat back and placed the fiat in the local kettle in front of the store.  

Yep, the "system" can do a better job of spreading the funds for the needy.  The homeless little girl will not need to wait for the new coat to arrive on the street for the homeless little girl froze to death six months ago.   One must learn, early in life, to do that which has been placed before us, not passing the need onto another person or organization.  (This would be a great place to quote the Words of Jesus but we already know them).  

This blinded view is exactly what has happened in the multiple steeple house systems of men: "Place your tithe money in our collection basket for we will do a better job of distribution than you could ever do".  You have been conquered!    jmo     Jim

NW VIEW

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Wilcock talking admiralty law, Rothschilds, and gold

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Great minds think alike....

AG 1969,

I was already listening to David Wilcock audio, he was on Fade to Black, and I found him quite entertaining.

I figured, since you posted yours, I should post mine laugh

FADE TO BLACK Radio

Streamed live 17 hours ago

I wonder how long they'll keep us waiting for those mess arrests?

Chronologically speaking, do they come before or after the next Ice Age? wink

silver66
silver66's picture
Hat Tips: 13986
Hey AM this just showed up

on my email feed of news

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/wilfrid-laurier-universitys-president-apologizes-to-lindsay-shepherd-for-dressing-down-over-jordan-peterson-clip

Looks like Laurier has backed down now there is audio proof of the meeting

Hard for he said/ she said or person with no authority said/ person with authority said when there is a record of the conversation

Silver66

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Fix. my surroundings this evening...

...are pretty nice to behold.  The skies in NH have been bluer than I remember in a long time.  Have not seen chemtrails in a while.  Yes that is the moon reflection on the lake edge pointing at a glow in the dark frisbee under my picnic table.  It is all pretty cosmic.

Cheers, I listened to a different DW movie before the one I posted.

By the way, my buddy finally got his magrave unit from Italy yesterday.  He sent me a picture of the box and said he was plugging it in last night.  I will keep you posted.

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Hat Tips: 22161
Thanks for your follow up

Thanks for your follow up reply Silver66.

I believe this is the beginning of a sentiment change. It starts small, creeps up, then confronts the prevailing dominant sentiment. The quiet majority are beginning to step up to oppose the loud minorities screwing with society. eg I posted this here to increase opposition to these PC creeps, so I acknowledge I am a part of the process too.

It will feed into finance at an appropriate time. But the public arena should provide plenty of  interesting highlights.

argentus maximus
Rhythm 'n Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
This Lindsey Sheppard crap

This Lindsey Sheppard crap has been going on for too long.  

When I was an undergrad, I was forced to take two classes.  I managed to survive the Marxist Economics class despite me uttering the word "ladies" against the tweed professors objections that I was marginalizing women.  His bong smoking hippie graduate TA's sat in his apartment chastising my paper with red marks, telling me to get it together or fuck up my GPA.  

I learned Machavellian tricks at age 18 and survival under attack.   I was taking serious economic and advanced math classes and was forced to take this class.  At that age, you just figure with an open mind, it's good to learn different things.  And it is good to know everything you can about Marxism as long as you're not being indoctrinated. 

But, I'm going to say what happened in mandatory, Women's study class,  (you were forced to take either one black studies, hispanic studies or woman studies class) and I chose the class based on time.  I walked in and I was the only man and from the get go they saw me as a threat to their objective in their class and they began attacking me from the get go.   This wasn't even about women's rights.  It was about a dark agenda.  Separation of the races, burning textbooks that had all male pronouns, galvanizing support within the classroom.  It was 1 1/2 hours of psychotherapy for terribly wounded people.  They hated on their boyfriends, to my eye a good percentage were lesbian, the single ladies who were straight obviously had significant relationship problems, bad or violent relationships, and the professor was hideous in all aspects.  

I was blind sided by this shit because I had never encountered it.   There was no public conversation about political correctness when I was going to college. Not like today.   

The first thing I did was ask other people, what the hell was going.  What these people were about.  We were allowed to bring in guests to the class.  So I brought in a woman friend and she told me after class to get out.  Get out.  I told her I couldn't just withdraw.  

Then I brought in another male friend after we had been at a bar drinking wine.  Yup, they smelled the booze on our breaths.   I don't remember exactly what led to it but he chimed in the conversation, they attacked him, and he got up and told they were all bunch of %%^^#, @##%%%.      Of course, Jesse was a rock guitarist with tattoo's all over his arms including a tattoo of a 1/2 naked woman.  That went down well.  WTF was I thinking.  

It was all out war.  No social media.  Hell no smart phones to record this stuff.  I was going down because the President of the college was some Clinton lesbian lackey.  I basically negotiated my way out of it, by doing all the papers, leaving the class, and taking a C.  

I should have thrown a flame thrower in the class room and got kicked out.  Of course, parents at that time probably wouldn't have understood.  That taped conversation was tame compared to the shit I had to listen to.  

If by 18 years old, you're that gullible to accept that indoctrination, than I'd say you're going to live an entire life as a brainwashed member of society.  

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Mr. Fix wrote:FUCK THE

Mr. Fix wrote:

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Thank You.angel

Fix, 

A lucid, well thought out,  argument. 

I would ask in the future that you keep in mind the topic that we are arguing and not switch between multiple conversations and keep arguing against a phantom argument that isn't being made. 

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
David Wilcox entire YouTube channel has been terminated

While I was watching the video that AG 1969 posted!

There were several Wilcox videos in the right hand margin that I was going to watch afterwards, and they are all gone too.

The entire channel scrubbed!

David was interviewing someone who was tying all of admiralty Law, commercial law, and banking laws, to the King James Bible, and how the Bible is the source material for all of these laws.

He was trying to do it in such a way as to not be too offensive, but even David Wilcox suspected that a lot of people were going to conclude that the Bible was written by the illuminati.

I already knew that, as the agenda unfolding was written by the same motherfucking scumbags that wrote the book on human enslavement that we refer to as the Bible. David Wilcox had no idea what to do with the information he was being presented with.

I almost made it to the end of the video, and the entire channel disappeared.

Some secrets must remain secret.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."