26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 8:25am gold way p
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8519
48991

gold way wrote: Resonates

gold way wrote:

Resonates with people intuitively because its more then wanting to believe its because we are highly evolved organic computers with a physical , mental, and spiritual interface. We choose with the help of society what realm we work best in. The spiritual realm entails the 97% unseen . Crystals hold onto energy frequency and transmit meaningful messages accordingly either good or evil. We choose also to engage that realm with creative or destructive intent. Ultimately the individual chooses the path. Its star wars on earth and the fight is on until we pass the gauntlet to the next generation. I choose life, love, peace and joy. I prefer to use micro crystals I naturally have access to at the tip of my fingers instead of plants to help make my journey thru this maize we all live in. The tools of creation are more accessible with a clear mind.

Crystals are more potent carriers of the healing life force. Once you pick a plant, it's life force begins to decay. Not that dried herbs don't have a shelf life. But wheat grass or green vegetables juiced are carriers of the green ray vibration. Once juiced, it needs to be drunk immediately because the living enzymes start to decay. The matrix of crystal is designed to hold the same frequency for thousands of years if taken care of and it give give the life force continually where as a plant can't.

However, crystals are waay out there for most. They do not know how to harness the healing properties and wouldn't know how to do basic things like boost the immune system. They would not know how to choose therapeutic quality and how to fashion them or apply them.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 9:10am
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8519
48991

Only ayusaca drinking,

Only ayusaca drinking, mountain pose bending, incense lighting, crystal gazing individuals should apply for the following.

There is a secret government that is in charge of the plant and mineral realm. Not the one you talk about. There are guardians and councils and hierarchies just like in nature. However, none of you are qualified to vote and therefore the council remains impervious to human emotions.

I had invited a guest speaker to discuss the selection process of the Galactic Federation but due to a skirmish in Alpha Centuri, we most postpone to a later date.

However, it will be replaced by a group Bingo game from 10:30am to 12:00pm. Followed by a Pot Luck Lunch featuring Gertrude Goldstein's fabulous meatloaf.

A nap time has been scheduled from 1:30pm to 3:00pm. Tea and coffee and cake social from 3:30pm to 4:30pm

Group walk around the grounds and calisthenics will run until dinner time.

A special treat tonight to replace our regularly schedule movie.

Ruffian will show slides of her trip to New Zealand.

As we try to answer the question, New Zealand, Heaven on Earth, or the perfect location for a Criminal Colony.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 9:37am
ancientmoney
Offline
-
Madison, WI
Joined: Jun 19, 2012
4375
29425

ag1969 re: Sandy Hook re: Sandy Hook hoax...

While it was pretty easy to see this as a complete hoax and false flag event very early on, Halbig has stood in there the entire time. He forced them (Pozner, supposed father of supposed victim Noah Pozner) to file suit to shut him him down, then when Pozner was scheduled to be deposed (first time any "parent" of a Sandy Hook "victim" was to be under oath), Pozner never showed up!

Halbig won the suit by default.

A victory for truth! Bet a dollar to a dime that this real news never sees light of day in MSM.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 9:41am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10803
64470

Good morning Green Lantern

Lately, Reading your replies to me, there is a certain phrase that keeps coming to mind:

The pot calling the kettle black…

You seem to think that any argument advocating for human Liberty is it a non-sequitor, and that pointing out blatant violations of natural laws is a false argument.

It goes something like this:

If suddenly, you removed all the roaming gangs of criminal thugs that people are forced to pay for through theft, coercion and violence, all you would be left with, is criminal gangs of thugs.

I am confident, that by now, I am not the only one that sees the inherent idiocy of your arguments.

Here's a problem with the constitution you overlook:

The first 10 amendments that everyone agreed upon, are fine, they are natural laws and human rights inherent in nature.

They don't need an officially sanctioned gang of thugs to enforce, because rights and responsibilities that are inherent in nature naturally reinforce themselves.

Taking a piece of parchment, scribbling out natural laws does not make them natural laws, it only gives a gang of thugs that call themselves government the legal right to enforce what was scribbled down on a piece of parchment.

The citizenry already had the right to defend themselves under natural laws, but now an officially sanctioned gang of thugs has been handed rights that do not exist under natural law.

We have now abandoned natural law, by giving certain human beings rites that the rest of them do not have.

Since nobody noticed, because humanity seems to have been uniquely indoctrinated into ignoring natural laws, and substituting theological dictates, many of which are blatant violations of natural laws, including the imaginary need for authority figures,

You have just manifested an incredibly dangerous scenario.

The very next step for the control matrix is to take that piece of parchment paper, and scribble down some additional laws, all of which violate natural laws, but can now be enforced by a gang of thugs.

Let's move onto the 11th amendment, and I'll show you what I mean.

A citizen from one state cannot sue a citizen in another state in federal court.

So now, if somebody crosses an imaginary line, and brings harm to another individual, the government has removed the victims right to seek compensation.

I'm sure roving gangs of thugs everywhere rejoiced.

Now let's look at the 12th:

Presidential Electors will vote for President and Vice President on separate ballots.

Suddenly people who are not answerable to the public get to pick who leads the gang of thugs. Not very "democratic", is it?

How about the 13th?

Involuntary servitude – slavery – was abolished, unless it was the result of a sentence passed by a court of law upon conviction of a crime.

This doesn't abolish anything, it gives an artificial construct called a court the right to enslave you. Since the gang of thugs decides what the law is now, laws they can simply shit out of their asshole at will, one of their operatives, called a judge, now has the right to put you in a cage, or force you to work without compensation.

I don't think you can find a natural law that supports that one.

Let's move on to number 14:

This is the basic guarantee of civil rights for all Americans. It defined “citizenship” as anyone born or naturalized in the U.S. (this automatically granted citizenship rights to former slaves). States were prohibited from enforcing any law that took away the rights, privileges, and immunities guaranteed to U.S. citizens without first making certain that “due process of law” had been carried out. All persons were now guaranteed “equal protection of the laws,” regardless of who they were or what their race, religion, or country of origin happened to be. No person who served in the government of the southern confederacy during the Civil War was allowed to hold federal office. The U.S. government refused to accept any debts incurred by the Confederate States of America, including claims for the loss or emancipation of any slave.

This doesn't grant anyone freedom, or equal rights, since they always preexisted under natural law. What it does do, is grant citizenship, which is nothing more than a euphemism for "slave to the state”.

It devilishly uses the phrase "Due process of law” which I've already established some piece of shit politician can simply shit out of his asshole, to decide now whether you have any inherent rights or not.

It also eliminates the right of anyone from the south who participated in their government, from ever participating in government again.

So much for equal rights.

Some people point to this amendment as freeing the slaves, without realizing that it enslaves everyone.

Shall we move on to number 15?

African American males were guaranteed the right to vote, and “race, color, or previous condition of servitude” could not be used as a reason to refuse anyone the right to vote.

Finally! They get to pick their slave masters!

Now let's look at number 16, it's a doozy:

Congress shall have the power to lay and collect taxes on incomes.

Finally, the gang of thugs that call themselves government now has the legal right to steal what ever they want, from whom ever they want, in whatever amount they choose.

I'm sure even you can comprehend this is a blatant violation of not just natural laws, but any pretense of morality ever established previously.

Now this piece of parchment that everyone has accepted as "the law of the land”, codified the right for a gang of thugs to steal with complete impunity into law,

How is that not slavery?

You asked me to give you specific problems I have with the constitution, and I could go on, but even you should be able to get the gist of it.

Judge Napolitano by stating the obvious, was not a hypocrite he was simply observant.

By being better educated on the “Law” then most people, he is in a good position to evaluate what a complete farce it is.

I've got a day ahead of me filled with plumbing, electrical, and automotive issues to resolve.

As much as I'd love to hang out here in front of my laptop, shredding your arguments to pieces,

Something inside me compels me to engage in a more productive activity.

Have yourself a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 10:00am abguy4
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10803
64470

Abguy4

Thank you for posting additional information debunking the popular mis-conceptions regarding "the meat computer".

The correlations between energy and consciousness, as well as their interdimensional properties, became blatantly apparent in the exploration of "free energy".

Consciousness is truly an open system, with literally no boundaries.

Since I am even bored with myself, arguing for human liberty, an exploration into the properties of consciousness would appear to be an infinitely more practical intellectual and spiritual pursuit.

It also destroys many of the dictates of western theology. Sounds like fun.

I'll be going over the material you provided this evening.

Thanks again.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 11:53am
DragonFly
Offline
Joined: Dec 9, 2011
50
197

I came up with this and

I came up with this and thought why not post it here:

You can't make a stand while on your knee.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 4:28pm DragonFly
ancientmoney
Offline
-
Madison, WI
Joined: Jun 19, 2012
4375
29425

Dragon Fly...pretty good, but...

there's always exceptions, such as:

"except when steadying your elbow while aiming a rifle."

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 5:11pm Green Lantern
SilveryBlue
Offline
-
Auckland
New Zealand
Joined: Mar 7, 2013
1652
5689

@GL - scuse me but

" As we try to answer the question, New Zealand, Heaven on Earth, or the perfect location for a Criminal Colony. "

That's Australia you're thinking of. NZ is a different country.

Pass the cake.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 6:08pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10803
64470

Dr. Jim Willie's latest.

The Plane Truth ~ with Jim Willie ~ PTS3158

Published on Nov 16, 2017

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 6:57pm
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5497
31589

Rumors swirling Rothschild might be dead

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 8:06pm SilveryBlue
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8519
48991

SilveryBlue wrote: That's

SilveryBlue wrote:

That's Australia you're thinking of. NZ is a different country.

Pass the cake.

Pass the cake back. Nope, I'm thinking NZ.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/78231574/New-Zealands-dark-secret-Many-...

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 8:42pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10803
64470

A very interesting narrative

David Wilcox has been tirelessly reporting on the collapse of the cabal, filling in a narrative as to exactly what the plan is.

Some elements may be true, but I certainly don't agree with everything he says.

The entertainment value is off the charts.

It's one of those narratives that concludes that humanity is about to be set free from the Satanists. But since he's misidentified who they are, and what they believe, you might want to take this with a grain of salt.

Video unavailable

The idea that freedom can just be handed to us, is a farce, unless humanity structures its belief system to actually know what liberty is, and to vigorously defend it.

I agree with Green Lantern, we are as a society nowhere near that.

But things are definitely headed in the right direction.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 8:59pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10803
64470

Green Lantern,

I think I've been played. I noticed your post about The Milgram Experiment A few days ago, because I was going to use it to explain just how the belief in the authority fucks over an individuals ability to exercise conscience so drastically, that using it as a societal construct is completely absurd on its face.

Now, I haven't responded to "What do you do with the bad guys" yet, and today, I thought of Botany Bay.

It worked then, it always would.

But you keep posting my solutions before I do.

Are you really a closet anarchist just pretending to be a moron or what?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 9:10pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8519
48991

[quote=Mr. Fix] You seem to

[quote=Mr. Fix]

You seem to think that any argument advocating for human Liberty is it a non-sequitor, and that pointing out blatant violations of natural laws is a false argument.

Distortion of my arguement.

No, I don't. Do I look like I have a missing chromosone? I think any argument that doesn't respond to the argument the other person is making is a non-sequitor.

If suddenly, you removed all the roaming gangs of criminal thugs that people are forced to pay for through theft,

So you know magic?

Or just magical thinking. Let's start with if dolphins could fly, and advocado's could dance. Or if If I were rich man. Ya da da da da da. Now continue your argument choosing the appropriate fairy tale.

I am confident, that by now, I am not the only one that sees the inherent idiocy of your arguments.

You've just graduated from non-sequitor to ad hominem fallacy.

So you think you're not the only one that can't repeat back to me inaccurately what I've said? They might take unbridged to this assertion.

Here's a problem with the constitution you overlook:

The first 10 amendments that everyone agreed upon, are fine, they are natural laws and human rights inherent in nature.

They don't need an officially sanctioned gang of thugs to enforce, because rights and responsibilities that are inherent in nature naturally reinforce themselves.

Arguement of irrelevance to mine and non-sequitur. Irrelevant penalty declined, 10 yards on the continued non-sequitor

Why do smart people keep electing thugs?

Taking a piece of parchment, scribbling out natural laws does not make them natural laws

Fallacy by exaggeration. Fabrication of the process which occurred and misrepresenting natural law. See above arguement to AM

it only gives a gang of thugs that call themselves government the legal right to enforce what was scribbled down on a piece of parchment.

The citizenry already had the right to defend themselves under natural laws,

but now an officially sanctioned gang of thugs has been handed rights that do not exist under natural law.

You meant to say that the sanctioned gang of thugs do not exist under natural law or the rights do not exist under natural law. Because you clearly wrote "rights do not exist under natural law" Clearly anybody here that is reading that argument saw the idocy in the statement. Ohh, you mean just governance doesn't exist under natural law. Ad Populum Fallacy.

Since nobody noticed, because humanity seems to have been uniquely indoctrinated into ignoring natural laws, and substituting theological dictates, many of which are blatant violations of natural laws, including the imaginary need for authority figures,

Oh so they don't know they have rights???? How can people who don't understand their natural rights ascert them??. You have succesfully made my case.

Let people who don't know the rules, the mob, in a state of slavery, and let the slaves do it themselves. GOOD IDEA. Let's start today!!

You have just manifested an incredibly dangerous scenario.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc. Why is this arguement so popular under Trump?

Let's make those corrections and then we can continue with the others.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 10:38pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8519
48991

How to Dance In A Proper Debate.

Take your partners hand, and stand perpendicular to their shoulders. Back straight, shoulders relaxed and not too stiff at the knee's.

When the dancers are in-sync and agreement has been made as to the style, The Dance Is Beautiful.

I'd like to pick a partner to demonstrate proper dance etiquette.

AM thank you for volunteering.

argentus maximus wrote:
Green Lantern wrote:
...I only agree with 1/2 of AM's posts. The part about authority and it's nature. ...

I had a lengthy reply to your post on that but it went down the internet deleted posts plughole. I didn't get adequate time since to redo such a thorough post due to time constraints. But I will some stage in the future. Here's the best we get this week, then its back to other work for me.

In summary I know that I have deliberately mixed the two phrases natural, as in natural law, and as in natural world. This goes to the source, the root, of what you disagree with in my comments. That's ok, I use rhetorical devices to achieve conversational communication. The point is not the rhetoric with me. it's the conclusion.

So I mentioned that natural law can be considered as a social construct, and this offended your sensibility on that matter because you are well aware that it goes far beyond that. I would agree if you said that. We would I suspect both agree if I were to assert that natural law is a theory of justice as explained by many scholars, but choose Greek scholars Aristotle, Plato, as a good example. Shakespeare reproduced these "natural law lessons" , Aesop-like, within his plots for people to experience, enjoy and benefit from.

But I can still say that natural law is a social construct, in that absent the context of society natural law applies pretty much immediately, but society seems to be able to suspend the application of natural lay consequences. For a period.

So natural law could also be described as in invisible balance point between extremes of this or that social activity - a balance point that we human beings are being found wanting in our ability to dally within it's honesty based behavioural requirements.

GL said: >>>But it's more than cycles. Isn't it? It shows up as equidistant events but what the hell is making the market do that? Has anybody asked the question? <<<

Yes. that is the case. And also yes I have been asked the question. The reaction to my answer was in one cae to the effect that this was being able to see the footprints of God's actions on Earth, and was a proof of the divine presence. I didn't see it that way, but I did understand his perspective on what I had explained, and it didn't go against anything I had said. He was using my work as a stepping stone to jump to a further satge of which I retain an open mind.

Reality and spirituality come very close because when we discuss these matters we are talking about the metaphisical side of things and the real side of things. When I was younger I would have dismissed that connection. but the connection between the real, the mental, the group mental, and a fresh reality is easy to prove. People who become famous for whatever reason, become rich. The fame is a mental construct, a feature of society which is immaterial. The wealth that flows from that is very real. That case is clearly proven.

And it also applies to respect, authority, and power. Study one, learn about the other. All of celebrity fame (notoriety) and power can be earned, and received as a gift, or it can be seized by nefarious means. In this way, for an example, Satanists might be totally wrong that their deity exists, and yet just because they believe that, and because they then act as a group, reality is the same as if it does exist. they create evil events to further their aims. The presence or non presence of "Satan" in this case is of less import than the fact that the dogs have been inspired (trained, educated, sponsored, appointed) and let out to do what dogs do. That's another example. These things are all around us, in society, like fleeting fashions for a colour of baseball cap to be displayed or hated, and also like thousand year affectations for religious beliefsets, or cultural mores.

And beliefs change, each in its appropriate time.

GL said: >>>...The neutral force that science has yet to discover. What is it that is so hard for people to see?

We talk a lot about religion but very little mention of this force despite the fact that Christianity even has a name for it. Star Was, "The Force" Chinese "The TAo" Fix and the Greeks "The Aether" Christians a little bit more personal " The Holy Ghost" The Voice of God etc,, etc, etc,. Lots of names. Lots of descriptions. is it only in markets or is it in all things?

The Chinese have accounted for these extreme polarities a long time ago. ...<<<

Yes indeed to this too. The force of neutrality may be considered in various ways. I embrace a few possibilities in this, and again have a certain degree of open mind and non-conclusions formed to allow learning as extra information arrives at myself.

Here are two possibilities: A: the neutral force is like a natural law based magnet from which this fly away only to return later, and overshoot again. B: the neutral zone is not a force, but a void and this is why we never pause in the place of natural justice or law. Instead there are strange attractors at certain distances away from the neutral, we are attracted to them, but when we arrive they touch and reverse polarity and begin to repel, which initiates an accelleration away from that extreme, through the neutral, and towards another extreme strange attractor.

The description "B" uses terms that come up in financial markets (support and resistance both attract and repel at different times/circumstances), and are also seen in the study of non-random non-linear "chaotic" complex systems in a great many things. There is thus, due to the observation of these in the universe in eg planetary motions, in interactions between species on this planet, and in certain measurements of humankind to attempt to build a philosophy from building blocks which allow the final philosophy to accommodate this.

GL referred to good and evil as opposites and said the Chinese saw it in a different way. >>>There were no absolutes, no absolutes of good or evil. Opposing forces worked in harmony with each other. Feeding each other. <<<

I see it something like that: Orbiting around each other, with each dependent on the other for it's present location and state. Interlocked but somehow separate while at the same time on a higher scale of seeing deeply connected.

GL said near the start of the second post I am answering: >>>What I find interesting is that you teach traders about this hidden force in markets but when it appears elsewhere, it's a construct. I'm pretty sure I've seen that criticism aimed at your work. you paint the lines where you want to paint them instead of the cycles at work. They are accusing you of creating a construct that doesn't' exist. <<<

(I am not taking the points in order so this reads more easily) The lines (being unconventional) were painted where I saw points of interest, connecting similar pints of interest and not touching all the other points of interest not pertinent at that time for that post. naturally, people who did not know my thesis, or methodology could not replicate to test. Which is intentional on my part. It is adequate to see over time that something works, and then beging a process of examination as to why that could be so. Straightforward telling is silly, counterproductive, gets dismissed instantaneously, and has many other negatives. In a skill, the skill level is invisible to those without that skill. The fool says to the craftsman, "that's easy anybody can do it, you're overcharging me!". The craftsman replies "ok go do it yourself or try to find somebody else as good for a lower price." Then the lesson begins. It did not begin while the fool was watching the craftsman at work the first time. I think some of my posts have a function in ways similar to that. Other posts are self evident. I suppost some make no sense at all to some readers, but hope they catch on and can come back to reap rewards at a later time.

All this stuff takes too long to explain, sounds too wordy when explained, is too easily dismissed, and why is that so? We have been mis-educated to not see certain important stuff. Mr Fix castigates the organized religions, and authorities for being the cause of this. He is right. Religion (and civil and other authority routinely buries inconvenient knowledge and always has done) The funny thing is he is also wrong. Let me explain in one last wordy portion of this reply. During the Dark Ages, Christianity abolished education and punished knowledge which might undermine its own propagandistic reasons to rule over everybody with a tyrannic might. Civil forces retained the artists, and the writers who eventually pushed the forces of latter day Rome back. As the theocratic force diminished, the civil authority increased, and knowledge blossomed into the Renaissance. So is authority good or bad? It depends on when, circumstance, and which is dominant, and which is submissive.

The Civic authorities resisting bishops with their racks, brands, dungeons and burning stakes in the town square, at that time, were an authority serving to protect, not oppress, in my opinion. The requirement for their rise was caused by the oppression by medieval Christianity (which was itself not walking in the ways of Christ) and the theocracy threatened the civic rulers, kings, queens, princes, so they had to defend themselves. Their self interest was congruent with the self interest of the peasantry. They pulled the church's teeth out of self interest. The swing has swung to a different extrame attractor since then. Nowadays excessive state authority occupies that place of dishonour and conceals its intentions against its subjects. It will create and forge it's own opposition, indeed, is already doing just that.

Natural Law as a process rather than a set of rules ... possibly a its a work in progress ... perpetually.

1.) He demonstrates Social Graces. Like a bow and curtsy before the dance.

2.) He recaps right from the start, our discussion to date and then communicates where he see's the area of miscommunication/confusion. So then I'm clear what he is saying and what we are talking about.

3.) He makes a dilineation between an inner reality and an objective reality that he calls a social construction. We both now know there are levels of distinction within the discussion. He is defining what we are talking about and delineating his view for clarity.

3.) Throughout the post, he acknowledges my statements, mostly by quote, so there is no confusion what he is referring to and then proceeds to reply directly to the point I made. There is absolutely no distortion of my workds and thoughts. Always keeping in step and in time 1-2-3, dip, 1-2-3 dip

4)He'll often augment his point through providing an example that lends support to his initial statements. No statements like because this hasn't worked, I am going to call certainty to my hypotheticals.

5,) He recaps and provides an executive level summary. Clarity and Precision. I repeat back to him what I understand he is saying mostly for my self edification because I know that he knows what he is saying. That's clear. I can tell he is not struggling to push through an argument out of stubbornness aIthough I could construe this post as either a slight shift in position, or just a clarifying position. Either way, it's well done. Absent of any form of logical fallacy including misrepresenting my position. He makes no assertions or unsubstantiated postulates to forward his position. He demonstrates an understanding of the subject matter and there is no laziness of thought or effort. He has matched me in that regard and therefore I accept him as a worthy discussion partner demonstrating an expertise in the subject he is speaking to.

If you follow the users manual, and work the system the system works. When you violate the laws of anything, even argument/debate, society falls apart, the conversation falls apart, a forum falls apart. But as long as all participants agree to the rule set and abide by them, things go along swell. Road bumps still come along BUT you use the process to work it out.

Life is hard work sometimes.

Even if we had a society of rule followers, like AM does in conversation, I might still like a wise elder to facilitate difficulties as they come up.

Sat, Nov 18, 2017 - 12:02am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10803
64470

GL

Well Green Lantern,

If you're going to keep on tripping me up on my debating style, without actually addressing any of my assertions, I guess I'll have to go back to Elementary Rhetoric, and start wrapping my mind around some of the terms you use to avoid actually addressing the arguments.

That last video that you watched, was actually quite well presented, the terminology that was used, as well as the terminology that I have been using isn't meant to exaggerate a position, so much as to accurately define it without using popular euphemisms to disguise what we are actually describing.

For example,

A gang of thugs is just that, regardless of them being in or out of uniform. A Satanic empire of lies is just that, regardless of whether you want to use the name of an established religion, a governmental designation, or a particular Bank branch. They are all the same.

When I describe taxes as theft, I am simply stating a fact. When I describe a government as a terrorist organization, that is a fact, for they could not exist without employing that as a control mechanism.

So I describe politicians as parasites, or slave masters, because they are, and those that they govern as slaves, because they are.

And the list goes on and on, because the control matrix really does have many, many facets, all intentionally mislabeled to obscure what they actually are.

You may say that I am exaggerating your position, when as far as I'm concerned, I am simply accurately defining it without all of the satanist inspired euphemisms designed to disguise what they actually are.

I haven't changed any definitions, or principles, only the verbiage, to more accurately reflect reality.

Obviously, you don't agree,

You choose to believe in the fairytale of limited government. I guess I'll put that right next to the imaginary sky daddy in a list of false beliefs that have totally and tragically fucked over humanity.

You show me a picture of our founding fathers forming a government, and then accuse me of arguing irrelevancies when I say that it leads to a police state.

And yet history proves my point without exceptions.

A lot of the verbiage I use, is because I have specifically trained myself to think in such terms. I did it intentionally so I could walk into court without making the fatal mistake of showing fear, as most people are incapable of standing up to a perceived authority figure, as the Milgram experiment shows.

Taking on a lying sack of shit pig, a peace of human debris who calls himself a district attorney, a demonic cunt in a black robe who has the gang of thugs at her beck and call to stick me in a cage for her own amusement, meant that I at least had to get over my own internal terror of confronting them before I actually showed up in court.

These things take time, and with my best efforts, I barely pulled it off as it was.

You can't beat these fucking bastards unless you can convince them that you have leverage over them, and that they could actually be in genuine trouble.

That is exactly what I did.

That would be impossible to do with a quivering voice, and shaking limbs.

So you might still hold these demon possessed pieces of scum up as legitimate authority figures, but I certainly do not.

I view them as self serving traitors to humanity.

If I were to take the Milgram experiment a couple of years ago, somebody may have gotten hurt, since I used to shake violently in the presence of psychopaths with guns and badges. It was a completely involuntary response that I had no control over.

Maybe it's just a post traumatic stress disorder that I needed to overcome, and you might not approve of my strategy, but I don't shake any more in their presence, anymore then I would feel terror looking at a steaming pile of shit.

So I must conclude that we may have reached an impasse, since I am quite comfortable with how I define authority figures these days,

I am also quite comfortable with how I describe their theft, fraud, coercion, terror and violence.

They don't promote peaceful coexistence, in fact, they work night and day to ensure that it's not even possible.

If you have to believe in the legitimacy of a government, then of course, I understand why you would consider my editorial inserts instead of your euphemisms an exaggeration.

For if you ever considered them to be an accurate assessment of these malignant, malevolent, parasitical critters, it might seriously undermine your belief in authority.

I wasn't trying to win a debate, I was trying to change your mind.

Oh well, you can't win them all.

Best wishes in your servitude.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Nov 18, 2017 - 12:24am
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8519
48991

Fix, we are going around in

Fix, we are going around in circles like a gerbil on a wheel. I am not pointing out the details of the fallacies because I've done it multiple times we finish and you start again. Unrealistic assumptions don't help .there is nothing you have to look up because you aren't discussing/debating my position you are debating/discussing the position you perceive me making.

i honestly can't assume that you understand my position if you are unable to articulate it accurately.

The subject is not evolving. Its revolving

Sat, Nov 18, 2017 - 12:37am
NW VIEW
Offline
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
4801
22631

Seeking promotions?

Part of the downfall of mankind, and in almost all man made institutions, is the magnetic effect of advancement.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

www.thebalance.com

Enlisted Army Ranks. There are 13 enlisted ranks in the U.S. Army: Private, Private Second Class, Private First Class, Specialist, Corporal, Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Sergeant First Class, Master Sergeant, First Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Command Sergeant Major, and Sergeant Major of the Army.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The clergy looks for advancement, rising above the level of a layman, hoping to work to be a priest/pastor, a bishop, or a pope.

West Point will make you an officer, bible college will make you anointed to be clergy, and a 19 year old Mormon youth can wear a badge that says "Elder". The lawyer seeks to become the D.A., or finally become a judge, working his way to the S.C. in W. D.C.

Yes, this is the way of the world. The believers, departing from the freedom given by Jesus in Matthew 20. Looking for true Freedom, will require a departure from the ranks of men. These are traps of control and suck the citizens into slavery. jmo Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them. 26 It is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant, 27 and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be your slave; 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His [n]life a ransom for many.” (How will the priestcraft ever understand this basic?)

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Nov 18, 2017 - 1:50am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22926

G.L.

Thanks for your compilation of my views on the subject of natural law.

You are right to suggest we should write a book and make a fortune.

With my brains and your literary genius I have no doubt we could 'crack' it!

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Sat, Nov 18, 2017 - 3:26am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22926

Lourdes

In 1858, at a grotto by the river Gave near Lourdes, France, a 14-year-old peasant named Bernadette Soubirous claimed that the Virgin Mary, identifying herself as "the Immaculate Conception," appeared to her some 18 times.* You'd think such a great number of visitations would have provided an opportunity to channel a short theological treatise of some significance. It seems, however, that the main message from the alleged "mother of a god" was: "Pray and do penance for the conversion of the world." Oh, and take a drink of the spring water.

In a nutshell: Gods are beings with unnatural powers who never die. Some are believed to be the controllers or creators of various parts of nature. Many are thought to require worship and obedience from humans. These gods reward or punish us depending on whether we please them.

Stories of gods have been told in most societies that we know of going back at least 10,000 years. Gods are portrayed as beings who never die, with mighty powers, able to make nature do what they want. Most gods are pictured as being born and having parents. Some stories show gods as being able to change the weather and cause mighty storms, floods, earthquakes, or volcanic eruptions. For the most part, scientists have replaced stories about gods with scientific explanations of how the universe was formed and how humans and other living creatures evolved.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments

Forum Discussion

by AGXIIK, Oct 20, 2019 - 5:58pm
by SteveW, Oct 20, 2019 - 4:09pm
by Solsson, Oct 20, 2019 - 12:30pm
by sierra skier, Oct 20, 2019 - 11:30am
by Green Lantern, Oct 20, 2019 - 8:17am
randomness