26840 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 6:50pm
ag1969

Hi Ruff

Yeah, I get it. Not much scares me anymore unless it is some sort of harm coming to my children. It scares the crap out of me. If I can overcome that one, I'll be good. After going through what we did with our kids, I am probably hyper protective, but I can't unlearn what I have come to believe is true.

If you guys can help me overcome that fear, I think I will have no problem stepping out of the meadow.

Somebody once said, I don't remember who, and I am paraphrasing, but every hu-man, at some point in their life, will have to take a blind step to a new reality. You have to have confidence that your foot is going to land on firm footing, and if it doesn't, you have to be confident that you can learn how to fly.

My advice on being in NZ is to eat as much pure raw Manuka honey as you can get your hands on. That shit will cure whatever ails ya. Just ask ATA.

Cheers Ruff! Be Well.

Edit: How do you get the horses to church when you are overseas?

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 7:24pm (Reply to #17350)
Green Lantern

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:

Natural Law as a process rather than a set of rules ... possibly a its a work in progress ... perpetually.

I've reread your post and considered the points. I'd say that the needle has moved from 1/2 way to 90-95% agreement. Your last point might be the most important because even the people I see endorsing this principle of natural law either don't seem to fully grasp it or just have a hard time expressing it which is understandable. You are correct, it is not written and thus not tangible.

And so I agree that it is not a set of rules any more than the law of cycles, laws of vibration, law of correspondence, laws of gravity or whatever else. If you read all the writings on natural law including the persons you mentioned, you find they all express it differently. Maybe according to their understanding, according to the culture and time period in which they live. And that's absolutely acceptable because our understanding of "truth" of these principles evolves with time.

At the end of the day what is natural law? A force? An intelligent force? It's existence being absolute but our understanding of it relative and evolving. So I'm saying something different. Natural law is not evolving any more than the law of Vibration that Gann and Tony Plummer talked about is evolving. Our understanding however is.

Our understanding, our collective level of consciousness around it changes and thus people express it differently. Maybury's two laws aren't absolute. How do you make absolute statements on morality that comes from inner knowingness and a connection to inner law? Or right actions.

So if that other law has any use, as above, so below, than just as soon as we write down to express it, at some point will have to change it just as Thomas Jefferson the Constitution should change every 19 years. I'm taking Armstrongs word that Jefferson said that.

We actually don't even have to agree how it operates and what are the moral principles that work with it, and what are the principles that work against it. Because anybody who knows it's existence and works with it enters that process just as you've entered the process with cycles and are further along than most. And for most morality is an objective reality put on them by society, religion institutions, commandments, codex's etc... They are fine as it goes but there is no rule set that can tell you right action, in every situation or how the law might respond.

Maybury's version is just a guide that seems to work with investments and understanding trends which you look at through the lense of cycles. But cycles invert, cycles miss a step, sometimes there are one on events. So write a book about it today, and then see if a 100 years if we don't have a better understanding. Did the law of cycles evolve? Probably not. We do it.

That's my version.

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 7:31pm (Reply to #17361)
Green Lantern

NW VIEW wrote: I do like what

NW VIEW wrote:

I do like what G.L. stated above:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We have separated ourselves from the natural world. Jim, has found the steeple houses at fault for the disconnect between man and his creator. Quite possibly one answer and part of it for some segment of society. We have separated the creator from his creation. We quote scriptures,but can we see it in action in the songs of the birds, the cycles of the plants, the instincts of the reptiles and the mammals, the markets and the events that we are gathered here to connect DOTS on? The Living Truth even in our conversations?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We seem to have a wide gap in our views of the past, present, and the future which is upon us. We have little agreement and very few will change their position. For me, it is just fine. I appreciate the forum and being allowed to give another view, even when most will think the writer is just nuts and trapped in a pancreatic, Pearl Harbor, Philosopher ditch, using fifty dollar words which most will never understand. (An example in the previous sentence).

So, therefore, here is my view: From the beginning, rebellion has been a problem. Even before our parents were given the Garden of Eden, a place that would have been what we all are looking for, even today. Yes, mom and dad wanted "knowledge" instead of Life and it cost them greatly and that Garden has been closed off from that day forward.

Their two sons had differing views and murder ran its course, and is still here today. The Creator wanted man to live in harmony, freedom, governmentless except the Government of the Kingdom, no additional laws or regulations, no priestcraft nor divisions of sects.

Things did not work out well, mankind being given freedom, entered into the sins of the flesh, the Lord raised up Noah, removes the evil, and gives us a new start. Well, that has not worked out well again as mankind wants to love their sin,they love their rebellions, and control of the lives of everyone on the planet. Jesus came to set the captive free and He Who sets us free is free indeed.

Here were are today and Mr. Trump wants to "drain the swamp". It is too late. A Greater Hand is going to "drain the entire swamp", the ones who remain will inherit the earth and there will NEVER be another outside government nor a single steeple house to be found. The government we look for, the civilization we all seek, the views we all have, will NEVER take place until after hundreds of millions of people have died and are marching their way into hell. The evil ones will be gathered from the four winds, removed, and the Gates of the eternal Kingdom, including the Tree of Life, will be seen again.

G.L. is correct when he states:

"Jim, has found the steeple houses at fault for the disconnect between man and his creator."

The citizens have drown again, falling into the old vertical structure systems of fallen men, and have paid a big price, avoiding the remedy of repentance, and is a great heartache for myself. Yes, as it is written, "everyone doing whatever they want as seen, as right, through their own eyes".

Moses gave laws and commandments, hoping to control the lives of the old covenant people. They could not follow the laws and the Lord knew that they would fail. These laws were to drive men to despair, hopefully to seek a solution, a Way out, Someone else to pay the price for their answers and it happened.

I fully expect great tribulations, to come upon the entire world, and NOTHING will stop this force. What I see within should make the pew setter run out of the blinded priestcraft building, and the others to seek while they are able. jmo Jim

i've read it all and we have some spaces that we will never fill, and some spaces that we can co-exist in agreement.

And now that I've said everything about this subject that a man could possibly say and more, (until tomorrow when new thoughts enter my thoughts stream) I saved you a croissant and you were a no show. It was a special one. Wait until I post picture if I can figure out how to load the picture.

I have a picture of all the different types of treats that go along with morning coffee and a conversation with the old guys where we solve all the worlds problems. We solve the problems everyday, but somehow new ones arise.

I don't actually the coffee and seldom the bread, but today I did and than went out and spent 50 buckaroo's on orgnaic fruit and veges to juice all day. What a massage to the internal organs....

Hamburger tomorrow?

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 7:48pm (Reply to #17353)
Green Lantern

ag1969 wrote:I did not know

ag1969 wrote:

I did not know whether to post this in DOTS or health, but it ties together so many discussions that I think the Author might be a Turdite.

What question are we trying to answer? Where did we come from? What was the first cause of humanity? Where did the train go off the tracks? Where did those tracks start? Cycles? Time? Anarchy or Authority? Either conclusion was programmed into us. Magick. Evil. The Priestcraft. WTFK?

If there is an immutable law, I would say it is that truth, real truth becomes "Sacred." The rewrite of History has been a quest to redefine all that is Sacred to all of humanity, not some splinter faction thereof, ruled by a megalomaniac.

Something tells me that if we all rediscover the Sacred roots of life on this planet, we won't be fighting centuries on about which Fucktard's version of the truth goes into the books to program future slaves.

If we can only be held in the cages we refuse to see, then how do we see the cage? The cage we are held in is being blocked from the source of creation. In so many ways too, but since we have all discussed them ad nauseum, lets focus on seeing the cage rather than which cage is a better form of slavery.

I believe, and have discussed with Jim on the other Forum, and GL for much longer, Sacred Plants. I believe getting back to where we can see the birth of humanity is what will allow us to see the cage. I believe sacred plants, and sacred sites, etc. can help us see the truth or the cage. Now, when one considers that we only see just over 2% of the electromagnetic spectrum, that means over 97% of what is actually going on is invisible to you. Every single one of us is drawing conclusions based on someone else's explanation of the other 97 +%.

The cage is at a certain frequency that I have not yet trained my body to see. I think there are a lot of different approaches to seeing new frequencies.

https://www.sacredserpent.net/sacred-plants.html

There is nothing to come from arguing two impossible outcomes. The solution is neither Anarchy nor Limited Government. The solution is to use the force ..... 's . To see the farm is to leave it.

One of the things that makes jazz improvisation interesting is that a group has a map but no preccocieved destination. It’s a conversation. The depth of the conversation depends on the level of proficiency of each player, and how much they listen to each other. The conversation goes in the direction depending on what each player adds to the conversation and how much the other players respond to it. Any subject reflecting human activities has as much depth and perspective as the participants bring to it.

Your comments are interesting and you raise some interesting points. This idea of sacred. Sacred geometry, sacred plants, maybe even sacred politics. The next part of my story is not theory. Starts with sacred plants.

As you know, it’s a subject I’m interested in and have investigated the intelligence of plants. As you also know, it’s likely that many people here do not believe that plants have intelligence or consciousness. But I’d bet there point of view is philosophical and not experiential. You here all sorts of stories of people working in the garden, in the fields that feel a sudden, unexplainable feeling of upliftment and well being.

And tree lore, mythology goes back to ancient times through many cultures. I’ve read quite a bit of the Celtic lore and some of the native american interpretations. You might even find books that tell you that the plants and tree’s can speak to us. They have messages and lessons they can teach humanity. You’ve encountered that? I used to know a guy that would go out and talk to the tree’s. Wacko right. Even worse, he said they talked back. A real Dr. Doolittle type guy.

Let’s not pretend that you haven’t felt something magical with herbs, plants and tree’s. That’s why you are brining it up right? That’s not everybody. I’ve been to gardens, and fields of lavender and indeed felt invisible forces and presences of invisible life forms. Wack a doo doo.

So I wondered about all these books. The Celt books, the herb books that said these things have a lesson for humanity. How did you know? And if they could know, why couldn’t I have a direct experience of communication. Why? I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. A person who does this must have special perceptions, sensitivity and likely works with plants a lot. So one day after visiting a lavender field, I picked up a bottle of lavender. The oil in Chinese medicine is considered the blood, or essence of the plant and thus one of the most potent medicinal parts of the plant.

So I held that bottle in my left hand, and I closed my eyes and asked if you have something to teach me, do tell. Not too long after, my vision opened up. Just like you are having a dream. Clear as a movie screen. It happens. And all of a sudden I see this beautiful lavender field and lavender plants dancing. Apparently, they had agreed to impart some of their secrets.

So I sat motionless, yup a bit in awe of what I was seeing, and just watched a group of lavender plants dancing and swaying just like Van Gogh painted it. Guy must have had extra sensory perception or something. And in back of the plants in the sky was the sun and it was moving across the horizon from morning until night fall. The plants were in perfect sync with the sun. After all, it is their food, just as is the rain.

If you read any herbal text on lavender you learn that it is the Queen Restorer and Balancer. What is illness if it’s not an imbalance or blockage in the body? Lavender teaches the body how to become back in balance with it’s own natural cycles which is connected to the cycles of nature. Not only is this information encoded in it’s DNA , it lives it. you know that bible passage Turd has down there on the right. Do the animals or plants toil? Not lavender It lives in the moment. It is in awe and gratitude of the divine and celebrates it. As the sun fell behind the horizon, guess what happened? It started to sleep. Danced in the sunlight, and rested at night. Are you wondering if it dreamed?

Of course, there might be people that say,I hallucinated it all. Just the result of an active imagination. But isn’t this what separates theory from reality? Experience. I no longer have to wonder if the Celts or the Native American’s were full of shit telling fanciful stories. Because I can know for myself. But if you buy a book on plant intelligence, it’s going to share scientific studies and give you some theories if the person themselves has had no direct experience. Now how can you tell a person that has never seen anything but blackness when they closed the eyes, never done anything but planted and picked a plant that it was real. You can’t….. They’ll yell. All conjecture.

Where do you think man learned to cultivate plants? Learned how to commune with the plants? where do you think idea’s come from? Your Brain? Why do artists, musicians and writers talk about being aware of inner journeys in their dreams? Or inventors having a dream that gave them the information they needed to complete their inventions? Why do some science fiction writers tap into reality before it happens? DiVinci conceived of flying machines a long time before the Wright brothers. Emerson talks about a a museum that one visits that all creation is finished and where inventors go to find their idea’s already completed. Is it possible to imagine something that isn’t already in existence? We’ve talked about this before.

What’s the difference between a master mechanic, master chef, master trader, master leader or master anything? Are there common principles they all have to master? Is each one working with the sacred if they are working at their craft at a high level. Could somebody who has a love for politics, not just the dickering we talk about everyday, see something sacred about it. Ancient societies did.

Who do you think conceived the idea of money? Man. You think man is that smart. He can screw it up. Who taught man to cultivate the land to plant flood? Another man? Where did all this inspiration come from.

Have you looked around at what was gong on int he world at the time of the formation of the United States? Did Columbus hear voices that told him to sail? Were the founders documents divinely inspired or did they come up with that stuff all themselves?

Do you think you have to go to Stonehenge or Machu Picchu to stand on holy grand. So maybe all ground is sacred. Maybe all human endeavors have something to teach us about ourselves and our connection to the divine. Maybe a person picks a trade, a hobby, pursues a line of study because within that area of pursuit is where he needs to learn something.

When Abguy wrote his review on Joseph Farrells book and started it out that for some strange reason he has also been interested in Nazi and German history? Did something inside you go, I know what’s going on. Of course, not my place to say it. he might know too, but not saying it. i wouldn’t say it here. It’s an accident? Is there something there for him more than just the history and the hidden secrets? Something for HIM to learn about himself? I know people really interested in that field. Me? Dark shit. I’ll pursuse that stuff, read a book, a movie but I have no interested in making it a life study. I know people that read that stuff all the time. They didn’t get burned out for some odd reason. There is something there for them.

Why does somebody become a police officer? Maybe because they have something to learn about the nature of power. I knew a guy that the moment he looked into somebodies mouth, he knew he wanted to be a dentist. A whole world of amazing things in there. To me it’s just spit, a tongue and chewing mechanisms. But to him it’s alive.

So what is sacred? I’ve asked this question before. How can you separate the creator from his creation? Not just mountains and rivers, ideas are included. Have you ever looked at where the stars and how the stars were aligned when our system got started? Holy Moly Guacamole. People have no problem talking about that bright star in the east when Jesus was born. You should see what was up there when the USA was born. (goose bumps baby) It is taught in some traditions that G. Washington was working with the deva’s, or some enlightened beings. If you look at it all, and look closely, with awe and wonderment, I wonder if that burnout or fatigue could still be there because underneath there is still wonder.

I could tell you somethings about the history of the Magna Carta, and the fairy tales about King Author that you might not find in the books. You might find more of the truth by somebody with a rich imagination than you will in a history book. These are prominent moments in time. Sacred moments. No less sacred than what the plants have to teach us.

We study it because it teaches us something about ourselves and human nature. And if you really been reading what I’ve written, you’ll know I’ve tried to combine the two without being overt and in your face, God this, God that. I don’t think that’s a good tactic

You think the people on the left who are yelling to change the constitution have any reverence for what happened, how it came about? Im not saying it is perfect but neither did the founders who wrote it.

Maybury talks about it every month, in every newsletter, and writes book for families for home schooling because it’s not taught at school. He must think it’s important to continual hold that energy, that frequency, and make it active by discussion. He hasn’t seemed to tire from it for what 50 years? Do you think he has learned anything spiritually about himself, about the nature of the divine, about the immutable laws that permeate this level of creation?

Well, just like ABguy has a special connection to German history. I’ve been drawn to early American history since the third grade. And man do I have a special Kinship with that toothless bastard Washington.

A person who crochets or digs ditches have equal access to divine knowledge within their field, if their eye’s are truly open because the truth will meet you wherever you are, at any station. You have to ask. You have to do the work. If you work the program, it works.

Lastly, the questions that you ask from where did we come, how did things go off track etc, etc,…I ain’t going there not here. Have I asked the same questions? You, me and countless others. Are there answers? I think so. If I told you mine what good would it do? Do you think the answers are available someplace? Within you? I do.

it’s all sacred AG. Like I said, it’s in politics, in history, in math, physics. EVERYWHERE there is evidence of the sacred. Not just in the lavender fields. There is something for you in this conversation. Something you need to know about yourself.

Be Silly. Invite that fatigue forward and ask it. Why are you there?

May the Force Be With You (and show itself)

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 7:54pm
NW VIEW

Hamburger tomorrow, it may be. GL!

You stated:

i've read it all and we have some spaces that we will never fill, and some spaces that we can co-exist in agreement. "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well then, all is good, and it is wonderful when differing citizens, of the planet, can address their beliefs and not be quartered. That time of sitting and eating a hamburger, while speaking our inner thoughts, is FREEDOM! That you have displayed today. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 8:30pm (Reply to #17356)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

...And to all a good evening...

Good evening,

Is it just me, or has there become more depth to our conversations lately? I've read some seriously thought-provoking stuff over the last few days, and that's exactly the way I like it.

AG 1969, Argentus Maximus, Ancientmoney, Green Lantern, Jim, and gold way, have made thoughtful contributions to a particular topic,

and I myself, have largely just shared the truth as I know it, from multiple perspectives, as it is a topic of interest for me.

Let's just say, that I am learning to develop my own personal sovereignty, and you guys have been a massive help.

Many of my posts are just a way of externalizing a fertile imagination, simple thoughts which seem interesting enough to share with others.

Considering the topic, and considering the fact that we all live in a shared reality, keeping certain ideas to myself would ultimately be destructive, since keeping highly relevant knowledge withheld from humanity is pretty much what has gotten us to this point in history.

Green Lantern,

Thank you for engaging with me in this discussion, I know that the time and effort you put into your posts was extraordinary, and yes, there is much we agree upon.

In fact, finding a distinction in which we disagree, has become a rarity, so I figured I would exploit this one to the max.

I am also quite grateful for everyone else who participated.

As far as Einstein's unified field theory is concerned, according to Joseph P Farrell, he published one in 1928 that was actually engineerable on a workbench,

in that time, space, gravity, and tapping into the zero point field could all be readily accomplished.

Since the powers that be had determined that such knowledge should be permanently withheld from humanity, to maintain their vast power differential, Einstein had to rewrite his theories, so that instead of a workbench, a black hole would be required. I originally thought that E equals MC squared was incorrect, but only as it is interpreted in the mainstream.

It took a considerable amount of time spent with a man who is far more knowledgeable on these things than I am, to explain and correct the misinterpretations, so that it actually was not only true, but made complete sense.

Like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein found himself greatly limited in what he could actually publish. So Albert played the game, and Nicola never did.

One became the worlds most renowned scientist, while the other was literally erased from the historical record.

Very similar occurrences have been repeated many, many times throughout history.

You say: "You can’t build a system that defies the laws of nature.” Well, free will determines that you can do whatever you damn well please. Such a system exist all around us. And we will probably all suffer the consequences for such incredible violations of natural laws. Yeah, the imaginary sky daddy is either really pissed off, or karma sucks.

You say " Anarchy is really a human construct of the mind “.

And subservience to authority isn’t?

That's exactly what it is!

Before somebody dreamt up a megalomaniacal authoritarian, genocidal imaginary sky daddy, why would anyone conceptualize a world with rulers?

It's not a coincidence that all of our earthly rulers model themselves after this incredibly malevolent concept.

Why do you assume that the "human condition" requires a belief in authority, when I can just as easily assert that such a belief has caused the "human condition"?

So we are left with your reality of permanent human slavery as your reality, and my anarchy as nothing but a human construct of my mind?

Unacceptable.

You do realize of course, I could effectively argue that completely in the opposite direction. Belief in authority is the aberration, a man-made construct of the mind, an incredibly cultish and dangerous superstition.

Anarchy is the natural order. If you'd like evidence to authority being an aberration, and little more than a hopelessly failed human experiment, just take a look around you sometime.

Take the time to imagine a world without rulers, and without slaves. Stop thinking that the movie “The Purge" is anything other than pure propaganda. The belief that people hold, that not having any rulers is synonymous with chaos, is also pure propaganda.

People who voluntarily interact with each other, generally get along quite well. It's only when a terrorist organization known as government descends upon them, that chaos becomes the norm.

By the way, if I am ignoring a half a dozen principles,

When you get around to it, maybe you could enumerate them for me. The human condition is an effect of authoritarianism, not a principle.

I don't mind having leaders who are principled, and can share those principles, it's when they become dictators, who rule through force and terror that I have issues with them. That's what makes them a government.

I'm curious about your references to "the middle line”. Is that like the "proper balance" between good and evil?

I can cite the principle of rhythm, which would by definition, mean that very, very little time would ever be spent on the middle line.

Well, I don't think anything actually works like that. And why would we want it to? Only partial enslavement? Only partial servitude?

That would dictate a 50% tax rate, (pure theft and waste) which is exactly what we have now. Hardly something worth striving for.

Argentus Maximus once stated that human history cycles between theocratic dictatorships, and secular dictatorships, as if this is some kind of cycle.

They are just flip sides of the same coin. Both human constructs of the mind, for the purpose of human enslavement, analogous to the red team versus the blue team, when the Agenda they work for never alters.

The universe is mental, everything that exists is preceded by a thought.

Maybe we just need a new way to think about things.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 8:43pm (Reply to #17367)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: Good

Mr. Fix wrote:

Good evening,

Is it just me, or has there become more depth to our conversations lately? I've read some seriously thought-provoking stuff over the last few days, and that's exactly the way I like it.

No, just not you. It's a departure from the left/right paradigm we are immersed in. Principles run through reality. Without ever visiting the principles you're dust on taking apart the reality. Every artisan, craftsman of any sort knows that taking their craft to the next level means pushing the envelope. It's a cumulative process. Many musicians know they have to repeat the same exercise for two or three months before it ever enters their art.

Every once in awhile you need to raise your arms and push that invisible glass ceiling a little higher.

I believe freedom can be achieved on an individual level. Not on a collective level because that would require a mass of individuals to break the chains at the same time. People interested in saving the Brazilian Rainforest are usually the ones who haven't mowed their own lawn.

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 9:13pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

I wasn't done editing that post,

I've got some 20 minutes worth of video to show you, but you have to start it at seven minutes, and run it to 27 minutes.

It is our Island analogy fully played out, with the comparisons thoroughly explained.

It would take me hours to compose a response that covers this much material, and the visuals are actually pretty cool.

It answers the vast majority of the questions you've raised, and it refutes many of your assertions.

At least it will give us a common frame of reference.

Anarchism in One Lesson - Undoing the Indoctrination (with Larken Rose)

Don't worry, the segment that I picked out for you, does not involve that boring, lowlife ignoramus Larkin Rose. wink

I won't subject you to his style of bloviating anymore. devil (I'm not responsible for what happens after the 27 minute mark) surprise

Edit:

Actually, I've been expanding upon my own personal sovereignty, and extending it to my entire sphere of influence, my customer base and friends. Considering I work in many very highly regulated fields, without answering to or complying with any government authority in any manner whatsoever in the course of doing business, with complete agreement with those with whom I interact,

I have effectively created a little Island of anarchy, which can only expand outward. You can call it Black market,

I call it free enterprise.

It'd be really cool if more people tried it.

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 9:14pm
Green Lantern

Ok Fix, I'll watch it

Ok Fix, I'll watch it tomorrow. No more tonight.

But if I find one logical fallacy. Just one contradiction. Any form of sophistry, I'm going to accuse you of rubbing up against your customers cars.

And it looks like there was a little shift in the sexual harassment cases now with two republicans, Sylvester Stallone and Roy Moore. Forces of sex and power will continue for sometime so this is not anywhere near the end. While we can look at these cases individually, there is a theme of power involved and people acting out their power fantasies and also being in positions of power.

The question is does this shift represent a war of powers trying to take down their support or has this now become like a chain of domino's where the initial intent of political assassination now turned into a raging morphic field where anybody and everybody ever victimized by power and sex going to push their grievance into the public spotlight?

On a more esoteric level, these individuals have serious root chakra/power issues and these are the same forces that create war. These would all have to be annihilated for any chance of either system we've discussed having any chance.

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 9:17pm (Reply to #17370)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Cool! I'll be looking forward to your critique.

You say: " These would all have to be annihilated for any chance of either system we've discussed having any chance."

Exactly,

that's what makes our conversations so relevant.

This system is imploding, in a manner predicted several thousand years ago.

What comes next is up to us.

It would be useful if we knew how to choose wisely. angel

Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 9:59pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

News of the day with Luke

Why We Should Be FREAKED OUT About Amazon, Al Franken Investigates Self
Thu, Nov 16, 2017 - 10:49pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Who you are is not in your brain, your brain, is inside of you.

I just love when science catches up with my pet theories!

You have been taught that your brain is a computer made out of meat.

I have always asserted that it is an interdimensional transceiver made out of pure energy.

The evidence is in:

"Our brain is not a “stand alone” information processing organ: it acts as a central part of our integral nervous system with recurrent information exchange with the entire organism and the cosmos. In this study, the brain is conceived to be embedded in a holographic structured field that interacts with resonant sensitive structures in the various cell types in our body".

NEW THEORY: CONSCIOUSNESS DOESN’T RESIDE IN THE BRAIN OR SAME DIMENSION

CHRISTINE HORNERNOVEMBER 6, 2017

Do you know you are a multidimensional being? Your body isn’t big enough to contain you.

In recently published research produced by a team from the Blue Brain Project, neuroscientists applied a classic branch of math called algebraic topology in a whole new way to peer into the brain, discovering it contains groups of neurons.

Each neuron group, according to size, forms its own high-dimensional geometric object. “We found a world that we had never imagined,” says lead researcher, neuroscientist Henry Markram from the EPFL institute in Switzerland. “There are tens of millions of these objects even in a small speck of the brain, up through seven dimensions. In some networks, we even found structures with up to eleven dimensions.”

And that’s just so far. The Swiss research initiative is devoted to building a supercomputer-powered reconstruction of the human brain.

As to the complexity of the brain and why so much of it remains a mystery, “The mathematics usually applied to study networks cannot detect the high-dimensional structures and spaces that we now see clearly.”

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/11/06/new-theory-consciousness-doesnt-reside-in-the-brain-or-same-dimension/

Joseph P Farrell has his commentary on it here: https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/11/study-brain-higher-dimensional-object-interacting-consciousness-field/

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 1:39am (Reply to #17359)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff Direction is easy

Both islands are roughly north-south direction.

If you are traveling south in the morning your passenger will get sunburned. (Right hand drivers here folks)

If you are still driving south in the afternoon you will get drivers arm. (sunburn)

Adjust sunscreen to order.

And yes Auckland is one of the most laterally spread cities in the world. Looks nice at night from an airplane :-) Bit like a glow worm cave upside down. Or so I think.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 5:59am
Green Lantern

Fix, It's the same

Fix, It's the same non-sequitor argument over and over again ad naseum and the advocates of anarchy don't seem to see the problem with the logic.

Look at how bad this is, look at what they do to you, did you know at night when you are sleeping, they remove the kidneys and livers of American Citizens........ You nod your head, oh true, true, true, true.. These are some smart people.

Even Judge Napolitano, who is a smart guy, probably knows more about the law than any fo us, contradicts himself by just saying the word anarchist and being part of the system at the same time.

Here this question won't take you two weeks to contemplate.

Name one natural right enumerated in the Constitution that you disagree with?

Read the sentence again because somebody is going to answer something they don't like about the constitution, namely the setting up of government to protect the rights or slaves not being full human beings which we alrady discussed. .

Just name one natural right you don't want, or name one natural right that wasn't included. You can't make something a natural right that isn't a natural right.

If at the end of the exercise, you say yeah, I like all those natural rights that they setup government to guarantee, than you are admitting they set up a decent system designed to protect what you suggest you can protect on a individual volunteer basis. You can't especially in light of a massive foreign invasion. The Revolutionary War proves that.

The problem is that the American people cannot hold it's collective consciousness high enough to maintain their own natural rights the system they designed to ensure because they keep being brainwashed by clever men to believe that you need men to rub your balls at the airport, and armies placed all around the globe and money stolen from your pocket to protect you instead of referring to the user manual which already guaranteed those rights.

All it is is a collective agreement. People can't keep their word. And if people can't keep their word, you or I can't devise a system to make them keep their word either by force or voluntarily. The system would work if the people and the people they elect just kept their word.

You need to answer my questions for yourself. Not for me. have them prepared the next time somebody challenges you. If people can't answr the questions than your'e just making empty postulates. ARRRGGGGHHHHHH

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 7:23am
gold way p

Steps ordered by the lord

Resonates with people intuitively because its more then wanting to believe its because we are highly evolved organic computers with a physical , mental, and spiritual interface. We choose with the help of society what realm we work best in. The spiritual realm entails the 97% unseen . Crystals hold onto energy frequency and transmit meaningful messages accordingly either good or evil. We choose also to engage that realm with creative or destructive intent. Ultimately the individual chooses the path. Its star wars on earth and the fight is on until we pass the gauntlet to the next generation. I choose life, love, peace and joy. I prefer to use micro crystals I naturally have access to at the tip of my fingers instead of plants to help make my journey thru this maize we all live in. The tools of creation are more accessible with a clear mind.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 7:27am
ag1969

Ancientmoney

Just found this on ZH:

speaking of FRAUDS, this video will give you an idea what was occurring nov 7 in a suit filed by lenny pozner ---- "father" of fake 'victim' noah pozner ---- of fake sandy hoax https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn90BXpWD1Y pozner sued wolfgang halbag for speaking truth; the suit has dragged on for months; yesterday, nov 15, lenny pozner was , at long last, scheduled to be deposed UNDER OATH; the first time ANY of these satanic sub-humans would be under oath; lenny pozner bailed; lenny pozner ran;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAfXOnT_Up0 please let us now rip this scab Wide Open

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 7:30am
gold way p

Note

That being said plants are tools we use to heal the body, clear the mind and open up the spirit. The sacred plants help with the process of transmitting energy efficiency and effectively..

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 7:59am
ag1969

I watched a video last night...

...with Roger Steele, I can't find it right now, but he says there is a rumor in the intelligence world that Trump met in secret with Xi and Putin and a gold backed currency is going to be announced NEXT WEEK, and that Trump is going to announce a debt jubilee and they are going to nationalize all of the central banks. Holding my breath...

I have been a stacker long enough to know that next week never comes.,

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 8:06am
ag1969

Hi Gold Way

Thanks for the input. GL, loved the post on lavendar.

This is why I have fallen in love with the Sri Yantra. Suffice it to say that I think the other 97% is contained in that Mandala, and it truly helps me to activate a force inside myself that most would refer to as the third eye.

I have had visions similar to GL's, I have manifested wonder and magick in my life, and I have also neglected it at times for lack of Matrix time to devote.

GL's post really resonated with me. I read it three times. I agree that plants have consciousness, they are made out of the same stuff that we are.

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 - 8:18am (Reply to #17373)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

this is some fun stuff

You have been taught that your brain is a computer made out of meat.

I have always asserted that it is an interdimensional transceiver made out of pure energy.

The evidence is in:

"Our brain is not a “stand alone” information processing organ: it acts as a central part of our integral nervous system with recurrent information exchange with the entire organism and the cosmos. In this study, the brain is conceived to be embedded in a holographic structured field that interacts with resonant sensitive structures in the various cell types in our body".

NEW THEORY: CONSCIOUSNESS DOESN’T RESIDE IN THE BRAIN OR SAME DIMENSION

OK, my bad, I thought everyone (here) already knew this -- from like 40 years ago. But now that Fix has opened the door to this avenue of thought, (thank You), I will submit an article I was sitting-on, while waiting for the conversation to come to this point. The article was sent to me by a dots lurker who wishes to remain anonymous – for a host of reasons. IF you are interested in the line of study that Fix has suggested, this will take you to the state-of-the-art in Consciousness studies from the university research level. Now wait !, Don’t dismiss the article automatically just because it was published by professors. In the area of study, consciousness is explored at the level of quantum physics, including energy vortices, dark matter, 4/5 dimensional relations, and such other areas that you might have considered to be ‘woo-woo stuff’-- But, no more. You see the study of consciousness has HAD TO incorporate and allow the woo-woo stuff in order to make any progress, because the classical “meat computer”, theory had long since reached a dead-end. Additionally, As we know, the practice of “psychology” has devolved into simple pharmacopeia and maintenance, at best. Now, some apologies; the paper is not aimed at general public, but muster-up yur A-game and skim along, and try for the salient parts. This paper will appeal to those engineering types that have the need to know how things work at the molecular level and below (or above~!). Here’s the link to the site where you can download the PDF file; Kiss yur weekend free-time Goodbye….enjoy, this is some fun stuff. Open link and then on that page clik on the line that says:

Consciousness in the Universe is Scale Invariant and Implies an Event Horizon of the Human Brain

then clik on the "PDF" link on that page which is under the heading "FULL TEXT"

https://www.neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/article/view/1079/852

A paper recently published in the Journal of NeuroQuantology presents a unitary holofractogramic model that is redefining scientists’ view of the physics of consciousness and the seamless interplay of information dynamics from the most fundamental levels of the universe to the living system and the cosmos as a whole.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

randomness