26874 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 8:34am
ag1969

GL,

I think addressing which form of government is moot. In my mind, the form of government is a symptom of the form of money.

If we go back to the train coming off the tracks example, the polar shift between good and evil, authority and anarchy, is a symptom of the money.

https://tapnewswire.com/2015/10/babylonian-money-magic-how-modern-commer...

Arechetypes of money here:

https://www.banks-need-boundaries.net/docs/en/Lietaer__Mystery_of_Money.pdf

You guys see where I am going right? To me, the question is not at which number we need to change the form of government, that is a symptom of asset based or debt based money.

The root cause of all authority is who or whom controls the money. This is where the train leaves the rails in my mind. Who builds the roads, protects the rights, and has a monopoly on the use of force is a direct result of the form and supply of the money. So the problem is at what number of members of a society is a form of exchange other than barter necessary?

Honest money is the natural choice of good and honest anarchists, but at what point do the magicians get ahold of the money? If we can banish the Baylonian money system and its adepts from our reality, the form of government we choose will be self fulfilling IMHO.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 9:04am (Reply to #17242)
Green Lantern

ag1969 wrote:I think

ag1969 wrote:

I think addressing which form of government is moot. In my mind, the form of government is a symptom of the form of money.

Sure. obviously government out of control is the quest for ultimate power and control of the resources. And to get to this point they had to assault all the codes of conduct one by one that the Founders wrote. And obviously destroy all principles of natural law.

Franklin struggled with the money issue. Here we are printing currencies and issuing debt instruments. What to back it by? The true resource/energy of a nation is it's output. PRODUCTION and It's land, and resources. Metals have their cycle of abundance and than mines go under. All forms of currency can be manipulated, rehypothecated etc... So Franklin backed the promise with the America's land, resources and energy output of production.

We can't do that today because what the hell do we produce?

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 9:14am (Reply to #17240)
NW VIEW

Coffee with G.L. this morning!

That is really a long post and takes time to write. There is a good amount of history within the post and I enjoyed it. It does make my typing finger twitch a bit, wanting to give an alternate view, going back to Cain and Able. Another finger wants to point out again, showing the evils of governments being controlled by steeple house systems of men and not via the Freedom given to mankind. The other hand wants to write a long article on "Being saved for/into a perfect society" and how that will take place AFTER the swamp is drained by the Swamp Watcher. etc. Oh well, my coffee is getting cold. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 10:07am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning guys,

Somehow, I've managed to lose two lengthy posts already, and can't possibly afford the time to write another one, I'm already late.

As much as I'm enjoying the conversation, I'm going to have to get back to it later.

Carry-on, and have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 10:49am (Reply to #17244)
Green Lantern

Another finger wants to

Another finger wants to point out again, showing the evils of governments being controlled by steeple house systems of men and not via the Freedom given to mankind.

[/quote]

I thought you'd like that part

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 11:41am
-
Hiding in the lava tubes northwest of Flagstaff

If I may chime in...

GL, I love the label: "steeple house system"

From my reading, Jesus and his early followers never intended to create a steeple house system. Paul wrote, "So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers" discussing the natural inclinations God bestowed on various people. But somebody (the first Pope?) converted this short list into a hierarchy of "offices" in that system, which has become the antithesis of Jesus' teaching, "whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

My mother-in-law, whom we are spending increasing time with as caregivers, watches Christian TV all day. I have to leave the room. With only the rare "honest preacher" among them, that plethora of money-grubbing sociopathic sophists, simply turn my stomach. And even that rare preacher is fully invested in the system. And when I attend church anywhere, which is increasingly seldom, what I usually see is a group of amateurs putting on a musical and oratorical performance, with dedicated time for persuading the members to donate to keep the building (with its large bank note payment), salaries, utilities going. Even good people get sucked in to the system, forced to beg for money.

A good friend of mine is a traveling teacher. Not a very good orator, but full of original ideas. I still send him a small check each month, but he mostly earns his keep by writing books and selling them. He exists on the fringe of that system and seems to stay above its darker temptations. It helps that he retired a millionaire from the bookbinding industry at age 35 to becoming a minister.

Cheers.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 12:02pm (Reply to #17247)
NW VIEW

@ Dr. Jerome

Great post of yours. One of the missions, within my life, is to honor the quotes and difficult stands that were made by those past "outcasts" from the systems, like George Fox. Every believer should study Church History and WAKE UP!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I saw the people gathered together in the yard. The old priest would have had me go into the steeple-house. I said, ‘no, it was no matter.’ But it was strange to the people that I would not go into what they called the house of God. I stood up in the steeple-house yard, and declared to the people that I came not to hold up their idol temples, nor their priests, nor their tithes, nor their augmentations, nor their priests’ wages, nor their Jewish and heathenish ceremonies and traditions, (for I denied all these); and I told them, that piece of ground was no more holy than another piece of ground. I showed them; that the apostles going into the Jews’ synagogues and temples, which God had commanded, was to bring people away from that temple, and those synagogues, and from the offerings, tithes, and covetous priests of that time. That those who came to be convinced of the truth, converted to it, and believed in Jesus Christ, whom the apostles preached, met together in dwelling houses; and that all who preach Christ, the word of life, ought to preach freely, as the apostles did, and as he commanded.

So I was sent of the Lord God of heaven and earth to preach freely, and to bring people off from these outward temples made with hands, which God dwells not in; that they might know their bodies to become the temples of God and of Christ; and to draw people off from all their superstitious ceremonies, Jewish and heathenish customs, traditions, and doctrines of men; and from all the world’s hired teachers, that take tithes, and great wages, preaching for hire, and divining for money; whom God and Christ never sent, as themselves confess, when they say, they never heard God’s nor Christ’s voice.

I exhorted the people to come off from all these things, directing them to the spirit and grace of God in themselves, and to the light of Jesus in their own hearts; that they might come to know Christ, their free teacher, to bring them salvation, and to open the scriptures to them. Thus the Lord gave me a good opportunity to open things largely to them. All was quiet, and many were convinced; blessed be the Lord. -George Fox

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 12:03pm
NW VIEW

Also Dr. J

For the first few years, of my adult life, some would ask me to describe hell. Well, my wife loved to make her own clothes when we were in high school and even for our kids which came along later. I spent a bunch of time in material stores, while she looked at pattern books and bolts of cloth. Drove me a bit crazy. So I said: "Hell is being locked up in a material store having rock/rap music blasting for 24 hours, without an escape."

Well, after a few decades, and material stores closing down everywhere, I have a new earthly hell view:

Mr. Fix and I, strapped to a chair, inside the RCC empty building, surrounded by 20 nun's with a stick in their hands, statues of idols around, and 24hr. a day steeple house t.v. asking for us to help them buy a new jet plane.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 12:14pm
gold way p

On governance

It seems the natural evolution of all revolution involves spiritual freedom. Humanity is triune with body, soul, spirit. Living in the material realm makes us no better then an animal. Pure soul lets loose very powerful self centered imperfect destructive solutions. Devine authority creates order and creativity with truth at the core. The natural tendency of a free spirit is to be creative with order, symmetry, and benevolence. Brief times in history these creative juices have pushed mankind ahead technically, artistically, then evil forces always move in for control. It happened in the renaissance art, astronomy, science,early USSA, freedom , 1920s automation, science, medicine. There is no hope for humanity except universal consciousness that the truth will set us free by refusing to be content with our physical human condition. My bullshit meter is turned on high and am going with what resonates with my spirit. Everything else you debate is splitting hairs.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 12:21pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 1:54pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

where we are ''going'

Fabulous four part video series, ( 5 to 8 min ea.), that tells what direction we're heading, AND where we are ''going'', although the latter is much more important. Stick with it thru the fourth part - that's where the meat is;

Where Are We Going? | Sun's Motion In The Galaxy (1)
Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 1:54pm
-
Hiding in the lava tubes northwest of Flagstaff

Hell and revolution

NW, sounds like hell to me.

On revolutions and spirituality. I wrote a book some years ago which argued that the political philosophy of the American revolution, being proceeded by the Great Awakening, can be traced to subtle shifts in religious theology. Calvinists place all agency for salvation in the hands of God... but the Arminian influence that began to circulate in the 1740's placed partial agency in the hands of each individual--we must choose to accept God's grace for salvation. What follows was an exodus of believers from traditional denominations into a "splintering of American Christianity" Multiple new denominations were established nad grew as people threw off the Old Light steeple house system of the Anglicans to join "New Light"' churches. The heart of my argument was that if a person has agency in matters as weighty as salvation, and is willing to walk away from a suffocating Calvinist denomination, then throwing off the rule of a King, suffocating people with laws and taxes, is not only possible, but can be required of a believer. The real action happened in religion from 1737 to 1755 when the 7 year's war with France began. Ministers across the colonies began to harangue their congregations to join and fight the evil French who would force Roman Catholicism upon them should they overcome the British. As that war ended, and the British began to overtax trying to pay off debt from the war, tha same religious fervor took aim at the British. A little poem in the Boston Gazette from 1768 hints at the public attitude about British hegemony through their installation of an American Anglican Bishop (which never happened)

But if he from Rome greater Profit had hop’d

He who now is be-bishop’d, would have been be-pop’d

And equally run, to avoid being Poor

To the arms of the church, or of Babylon’s Whore.

My thesis has been rejected by a number of established historians invested in the old narrative that the revolution was due to overtaxation. It was well-received by younger historians who recognize the symbiotic relationship between religion and culture.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 3:08pm (Reply to #17252)
cliff 567
-
ME

This sounds true to the facts.

Was Las Vegas a Saudi Crown Prince Salman Assassination Attempt?

https://americandigitalnews.com/index.php/2017/11/07/las-vegas-saudi-cro...

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 3:52pm (Reply to #17253)
NW VIEW

Powerful thoughts Dr. Jerome

You stated:

On revolutions and spirituality. I wrote a book some years ago which argued that the political philosophy of the American revolution, being proceeded by the Great Awakening, can be traced to subtle shifts in religious theology. Calvinists place all agency for salvation in the hands of God... but the Arminian influence that began to circulate in the 1740's placed partial agency in the hands of each individual--we must choose to accept God's grace for salvation. What follows was an exodus of believers from traditional denominations into a "splintering of American Christianity" Multiple new denominations were established nad grew as people threw off the Old Light steeple house system of the Anglicans to join "New Light"' churches. The heart of my argument was that if a person has agency in matters as weighty as salvation, and is willing to walk away from a suffocating Calvinist denomination, then throwing off the rule of a King, suffocating people with laws and taxes, is not only possible, but can be required of a believer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That which really makes a difference is a move of the Spirit upon mankind. The Great Awakening and the events in Wales with Evan Roberts, the Azusa Street revival and other events around the globe, were huge factors to consider. The dividing into denominations, even one, was NEVER in the Mind of the Lord and never will be. The blessings come when we close down the steeple house system, throw off our priestcraft robes of rebellion, repent of our having detoured from the Way set before us, begin to meet as the CHURCH (which is the people, never a building), begin to seek His Kingdom and His Righteousness, begin to feed the hungry and clothe the naked, visit those who are sick or in prison, and preach "this Gospel of the Kingdom" for whosoeverwill. (That one covers both views).

I have been robbed of the chance to have stopped Luther, at the door of the famous steeple house, with his 95 items. I would like to write a better list. We could work on it together. Jim

P.S.: I have come to place in life where I basically reject the reformation and its effects/affects on mankind and continue to look for full "restoration" which may only come with great tribulations upon the entire planet. Even so, that approaches quickly.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 4:44pm
ag1969

Hermetic Pharmacology, Chemistry, and Therapeutics

THE art of healing was originally one of the secret sciences of the priestcraft, and the mystery of its source is obscured by the same veil which hides the genesis of religious belief. All higher forms of knowledge were originally in the possession of the sacerdotal castes. The temple was the cradle of civilization. The priests, exercising their divine prerogative, made the laws and enforced them; appointed the rulers and controlled than; ministered to the needs of the living, and guided the destinies of the dead. All branches of learning were monopolized by the priesthood, who admitted into their ranks only those intellectually and morally qualified to perpetuate their arcanum. The following quotation from Plato's Statesman is apropos of the subject: " * * * in Egypt, the King himself is not allowed to reign, unless he have priestly powers; and if he should be one of another class, and have obtained the throne by violence, he must get enrolled in the priestcraft."

Candidates aspiring to membership in the religious orders underwent severe tests to prove their worthiness. These ordeals were called initiations. Those who passed them successfully were welcomed as brothers by the priests and were instructed in the secret teachings. Among the ancients, philosophy, science, and religion were never considered as separate units: each was regarded as an integral part of the whole. Philosophy was scientific and religious; science was philosophic and religious I religion was philosophic and scientific. Perfect wisdom was considered unattainable save as the result of harmonizing all three of these expressions of mental and moral activity.

While modern physicians accredit Hippocrates with being the father of medicine, the ancient therapeutæ ascribed to the immortal Hermes the distinction of being the founder of the art of healing. Clemens Alexandrinus, in describing the books purported to be from the stylus of Hermes, divided the sacred writings into six general classifications, one of which, the Pastophorus, was devoted to the science of medicine. The Smaragdine, or Emerald Tablet found in the valley of Ebron and generally accredited to Hermes, is in reality a chemical formula of a high and secret order.

Hippocrates, the famous Greek physician, during the fifth century before Christ, dissociated the healing art from the other sciences of the temple and thereby established a precedent for separateness. One of the consequences is the present widespread crass scientific materialism. The ancients realized the interdependence of the sciences. The moderns do not; and as a result, incomplete systems of learning are attempting to maintain isolated individualism. The obstacles which confront present-day scientific research are largely the result of prejudicial limitations imposed by those who are unwilling to accept that which transcends the concrete perceptions of the five primary human senses.

THE PARACELSIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICAL PHILOSOPHY

https://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta26.htm

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 4:57pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 5:54pm (Reply to #17253)
Green Lantern

[quote=Dr Jerome]NW, sounds

Dr Jerome wrote:

NW, sounds like hell to me.

On revolutions and spirituality. I wrote a book some years ago which argued that the political philosophy of the American revolution, being proceeded by the Great Awakening, can be traced to subtle shifts in religious theology. Calvinists place all agency for salvation in the hands of God... but the Arminian influence that began to circulate in the 1740's placed partial agency in the hands of each individual--we must choose to accept God's grace for salvation. What follows was an exodus of believers from traditional denominations into a "splintering of American Christianity" Multiple new denominations were established nad grew as people threw off the Old Light steeple house system of the Anglicans to join "New Light"' churches. The heart of my argument was that if a person has agency in matters as weighty as salvation, and is willing to walk away from a suffocating Calvinist denomination, then throwing off the rule of a King, suffocating people with laws and taxes, is not only possible, but can be required of a believer. The real action happened in religion from 1737 to 1755 when the 7 year's war with France began. Ministers across the colonies began to harangue their congregations to join and fight the evil French who would force Roman Catholicism upon them should they overcome the British. As that war ended, and the British began to overtax trying to pay off debt from the war, tha same religious fervor took aim at the British. A little poem in the Boston Gazette from 1768 hints at the public attitude about British hegemony through their installation of an American Anglican Bishop (which never happened)

It was most certainly a period of great enlightnement that comes into civilization periodically. How can you deny the spiritual and philosphical underpinnings of the founders were voluminous researchers and writers that we have seen since Ancient Green and the enlightened period of the Roman Empire. The revolution quickly spread around the world, The Irish Rebellion, The French Rebellion, Peruvian rebellion against spanish, Saxon Peasant REvolution, Belgium, Saxons, Haiti.

Compare the writings of Locke, Paine, Jefferson, Hamilton, Madison to the political crap that lines the shelves today. Newt Gingrinch, Clinton's, how many volumes on Trump now? These are usually nothing promotional brochures.

I usually separate my spiritual diet and political diet but all this reprsented a spiritual opening happening in the world at this time. Everything changes, On occaision, when the universe decides, there are openings for upliftment of consciousness within the political, spiritual and social sphere's of mankind. The classical music of the time was of the light and uplifting. But these openings close, freedom steps in one door, makes it's inroads, and opposing force seeks to close it.

All things are connected and as Armstrong recently said at the conference all the changes will effect religions. We are seeing some of it in the newsflow. Certain powers being challenged and the public getting itchy for answers to the deeper questions of life as trust is being sucked out by the leaders of many nations.

Now some of the founders were bourgeoisie and they didn't trust the mob. They also wanted to protect their financial interest from the mob. So the Constitution isn't a perfect document and does have some mob checks as you will find in codex's throughout time.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 8:17pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

How bad is Wi-Fi?

How bad is Wi-Fi?

Watch and weep;

Dark Matter Officially Fails, EM Bio-Danger | S0 News Nov.9.2017
Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 9:24pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Ruffian, keep the trip

Ruffian, keep the trip reports coming, it's a kick to see your life through your eyes.

Don't get too caught up in that plague stuff you are posting. These things are hard for Europeans and Americans to wrap their heads around so drama is always ready to spring to life. Madagascar has plague every year. Every. Year. Yeah I know, crazy, right?

Helluva bad deal for anyone it touches and of course be aware, but get some context if you are at all scared, should not take more than 15 min of your favourite search engine.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 9:39pm
Green Lantern

Donald J. Trump‏Verified

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

Does anybody know when the presidential "yo mama" jokes start?