Removed comment.

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 1:53pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 2:04pm
NW VIEW

G.L. and Mr. Fix

Would you want to explain this event in Washington D.C.? I also have a view.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/catharsis-brings-burning-man-spirit-nations-c...

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 3:08pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Hu-man Nature

''I am curious if they found the video or if it had popped up in their youtube feed as a suggestion by youtube to watch .''

I subscribe at Eric's website, and at ''SphereBeing Alliance'', and at ''Galactic Connection'', and the latter two pick-up his videos as they appear. How Fix manages to cover as many sources as he does -- baffles me~!!

https://unleashingnaturalhumanity.com/2017/01/06/etheric-implants-are-human-nature/

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 6:33pm
Green Lantern

Jim, First thought is that it

Jim, First thought is that it is one month shy of a Pi cycle from it's inception.

I don't know much about burning man other than having watched some video's in the past. Alot of wealthy, modern day hippy types, looking for self-expression, and peace, dope and sexual freedom. Hippy generation reinvented. And the one person I knew was a lost self made millionaire who didn't know what he wanted out of life.

I wonder if we seeing the opposite face of the sexual revolution that occurred in the 60's?

I assume there is money behind this but didn't look. Interesting that it is on the mall. Somebody wants visibility. This ain't gonna bring healing but probably somebody is going to get a message out.

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 7:09pm
Green Lantern

Fix, Do you want to still be

Fix,

Do you want to still be living under the sovereignty of a monarch? I ask because there are libertarian, anti-government types, maybe anarachists who have done cost analysis of the revolution and have stated that the Britian was the freest society of the time, and the states were enjoying relative strong liberties and the revolutionary war wasn't justified. Is that you too? As an anarchist, doesn't make much sense, if you don't like a limited government than a monarchy doesn't fit into that.

Because if that is a better solution than an indepedent nation. There is nothing left to the conversation. However, if you agree with the United States developing an independent nation, free from the Brtiish Empire, than you tell me as an anarchist how you would have gotten there and raised the approximate 25 billion dollars in today's money to fight a war through completely volunteerism.

I want you to tell me what you would tell Washington, Jefferson and Madison how to break free of England and start the perfect society. I've told this story before.

In NYC, there are street dancers. Young black, very strong, acrobatic kids that put on a show in the streets, or in the Park. They get ALOT of viewers and make good money!! Probably great money!! They are good dancers (not my cup of tea street dancing), they have an act, and a bit of a hustle. They know how to work a crowd.

First, they gather a crowd. They how to tantalize people to form a circle. Then they start placing them around and more and more people come. They get them into an excited state to see a show. Usually a big circle two or three rows thick and lurkers on the outside. They gain rapport with the crowd especially tourists. Who is from Spain? Who is from Israel? They talk to them and get them involved. Probably, they never saw anything like this where they live. Very entertaining comedians that have really worked out their act. Lots of jokes about white people, and making fun of themselves as black kids.

Their final act is lining up maybe four or five people. Maybe 6 and setting them up to jump over all them. Like Evil Knevil. Pretty good trick. I'd knock their heads off for sure.

So now they have the crowd in suspense. Everybody wants to see the trick. At this juncture, do you know what they do? They bring out the hats and collect money. One guy takes the inner circle and some guys walking around the lurkers who they know damn well are in the back because they want a free show and don't want to cough up even a dolar. They want to see the circus but they don't want to pony up jack shit. Same with street and subway performers. They have out their movie camera's, but keep far enough back that they don't have to give a donation. Some people are generous, 5, 10 bucks. But they don't finish the show until the people give them a tip. This is what you call them TAXING the people.

They want something but many would just walk away if they went to collect the money after the show. Not stupid kids. They are using the power of groups and social pressure. Because voluntarily they would give shit even if the cause was a good one.

Tell me what you want to achieve April 19, 1775 and how you are gonna get there. Take all the time you need. Consult the other anarchists. Use your Gilligan's Island model to get things done through volunteers.

Gilligans Island is actually a good example of how a group acts in concert to achieve a mission. It fulfills the idea that small groups through individual effort can create results. But it's a bad metaphor for showing the realities of creating a nation first by separation of a monarch and waging the war. There is a price for everything. So tell me how are you gonna get there, what price are you willing to pay, and how are the anarchists going to organize it??

No bullshit scenario's. No making things up. You have to use the same resources that the Founders had whatever resources, money was available and ways of establishing credit. No, it wasn't perfect because it was war. Debt, disagreements and everything you expect for war. I'll need to see a charter or a constitution A plan to finance it. And what your goal is and how you are going to get the country to agree on it. You do want a country? Or not? Do you want states under local soveriegnty? You want feudal states like post Rome, pre-Great Britain.

It's fucking easy to assume you knew better than the founders. Well, here's your chance anarchists. No Little House on the Prarier, No Walton's, No Gilligans Island. No more Television reality. This is real life. I'm giving you a large land mass with all the resources of the city/state of Colonial America. Now do soething with it. Where your gonna take us. You'd be best to consult the stars before you begin instead of an Anarchist manual because it was all there. It was destined. You're going up against destiny.

Let's call this game, how to start a country the right way. I assume you already figured this out? I'll be reading your work carefully with a fine tooth comb.

All anarchists are welcome to participate. Cakewalk. Start a nation. NOW!

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 7:23pm
NW VIEW

Just a toes step into the subject:

The new country (Kingdom) must be limited to only the ones who are accepted into that country. The Ruler, living forever, supplies everything for the citizens of the nation. There are not any taxes, fiats, or new city councils to make up any new rules. The people selected are there because of a "birth right", being in one huge Family. The City Nation is renewed by the Ruler and the citizens love their abode and their Ruler.

Therefore, there will never be a nation, upon this earth that will work for more than a short season, like 200 years. (Yes I know, folly for some and the Hope of others). Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 7:39pm NW VIEW
Green Lantern

NW VIEW wrote:  The new

NW VIEW wrote:

The new country (Kingdom) must be limited to only the ones who are accepted into that country. The Ruler, living forever, supplies everything for the citizens of the nation. There are not any taxes, fiats, or new city councils to make up any new rules. The people selected are there because of a "birth right", being in one huge Family. The City Nation is renewed by the Ruler and the citizens love their abode and their Ruler.

Therefore, there will never be a nation, upon this earth that will work for more than a short season, like 200 years. (Yes I know, folly for some and the Hope of others). Jim

Ok Good. All suggestions welcome. I'll reoffer it to Fix and all suggestions. But we're going to need one cohesive plan that everybody can agree on or enough to provide sufficient impetus to move in that direction. After we have one idea, I might ask a few questions how we are going to deal wtih certain issues that arise. People being people.

Oh yeah, it would be great if this could be completed by the end of the year. My city/state called America has pizza, hot dogs, baseball, Elvis Presley, MIchael Jackson and jazz music. You know the important things. And somewhere that sells Chai Latte, hopefully they take hard cash of some sort. I'd hate for this experiment to be Back to the Future 2 where Biff screws it all up and erases things.

I'd like to to know if this republic (if you choose to call it that) has a flag. Does it have to be stars, dots, stripes and colors?

No reason your flag can't be a crop circle

Or maybe a cool car with a guy with yellow hat?

or maybe we can pick some national symbol that somebody paints that represents the national consciousness?

Fingerpaints.

A series of calculation equations?

Maybe a bong?

Just be creative. Or no flag at all.

Oh yeah, ya gotta have a song. Somebody is going to want to write a song. Love to hear it.

It's your nation to create. Don't let me influence anybody.

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 8:17pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Mr. Fix

Thank you for the Impossibility Just a Year Ago video, we can only hope it is spot on.

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 8:33pm
WineGuy
-
ON
Canada

Andrew Maguire ...

What ever happened to his "Big" prediction? What a Gong Show the entire precious Metal segment is

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 9:56pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

"Q" Questions & Much more...

11.10 - Q Updates - Possible Arrests Tonight? & ANTARCTICA Info

Destroying The Illusion

Streamed live 3 hours ago

Antarctic Atlantis - https://goo.gl/fQtTRw

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 10:04pm WineGuy
HappyNow
-
Canada

GL and Fix, My family was

GL and Fix,

My family was there in 1765, having arrived some 100 years earlier. Things were going well enough and then...

Revolutionaries: We're going to war, majority, or at least enough of us, rule.

My family: We want no part of war. However we don't stand against you and will not assist the redcoats, we don't like them or their methods.

Revolutionaries: Participation not optional.

My family: We want no part of war and do not wish to sacrifice (money, materials, military service) for it.

Revolutionaries: Give us all your stuff and be glad we let you live.

My family: this is freedom, liberty?

Revolutionaries: if you are not with us then your freedom is forfeit.

Much property was lost however some was entrusted to neighbors and the family moved north, to return later after peace was restored.

Whatever hypothetical situation you cook up, please don't leave out the 'what happens' to the freedoms, possessions, and businesses of neutral or even disagreeing peoples.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 10:58pm
Green Lantern

Happy Now, You are making a

Happy Now,

You are making a good point which I made earlier.There were many people that were content with their lives and didn't want to fight. They wanted to maintain the status quo and the army they did patch together were, how to say? The misfits? Low income, I need a job types. Not a good recipe for a lea mean fighting machine

The big problem with colonial America was it took months and sometimes years for a d vision to made on criminal and other court cases because they had to send the case back to Britain for the monarchy to decid. This is where America adapted common law based on national law.

Your family testimony also brings us to the point that when you live in a community thypu are part of the collective mind like it or not. If you are not aligned with the group consciousness social pressure will be used just like the dancers who said, if u are going to watch and reap the benefits of our work then you must contribute. Many believe that we should have never fought the revolution because things were good enough. Of course you would feel that way if you had material comforts

Reality and theory are vastly different. So fix you have Abigail challenge. Taking a society that was comfort angry and finding a way to free it without any authority. And bayou are going to have a big money problem to solve without some force

Fri, Nov 10, 2017 - 11:08pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I'm in

Green Lantern,

Okay, Game on.

Give me about a week to compile my proposal, I will endeavor to address the major points that you have raised.

I agree with your rationale, that the Revolutionary war wasn't justified, At least not for the reasons given.

I think it's more likely that it was a power grab masquerading as a freedom movement.

I have already outlined roughly, exactly how it was done, but you most certainly do deserve an explanation as to how I would have done it differently.

Very differently.

No, I wouldn't be living under a monarchy, most people don't realize that's exactly what we have now.

There are options you have not yet considered, and more choices than you are aware of.

By placing principles first, the narrative will unfold as it should.

Fair warning,

If you think I am typically too long winded, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 12:08am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

Addressing the colonial plight is one thing, with only 3% of the populous willing fight for freedom, a massive of show of force from outside actors was required. Mercenaries are expensive, and you need a government backed printing press for that.

At least that's how it's done these days. Happy Now is correct, the version we were taught in school regarding the Revolutionary war is pure propaganda. But if those 3% were actually interested in human liberty, they would've had a distinctly different approach.

In fact, a different approach might have solicited considerably more grassroots support.

I will compose one for you.

What you really need is a much broader segment of the population who is extremely discontent with their government.

Like now.

That's something that also needs to be addressed.

I'll be pondering that for a few days prior to composing the narrative, because without addressing our current circumstances, it's just a hypothetical applied to a false narrative within a bullshit history lesson.

I've actually got a better grasp on our modern-day, arriving at the lessons that history has taught.

Realistically speaking, we are approaching an inflection point, where a genuine grass roots tax revolt would gain a lot of traction fast. But that's only a starting point. There is so much more.

A lot of the pieces are actually falling into place,

It's really just a matter of putting them all together.

I would be delinquent not to do that.

Just thought you should know.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 7:32am WineGuy
Green Lantern

WineGuy wrote: What ever

WineGuy wrote:

What ever happened to his "Big" prediction? What a Gong Show the entire precious Metal segment is

The best show EVER.

The Gong Show - Gene Gene The Dancing Machine (2)

My friend wanted to sell a gold coin. He asked me when he should sell it. I told him Friday morning, run your ass to the coin store. I didn't tell him to stop for breakfast. His bad.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 7:35am
ag1969

The problem with slaves...

We have covered this before. The problem with slaves is that they don't want to be free. They have no idea what true freedom even is. Slaves desire to be masters, and so it goes.

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 8:09am
Green Lantern

The British

We got some revisionist history right here Mr. Fix,

The American's did not take the first shot. It was the British. The colonist were defending itself.

The militiamen hustled to Concord's North Bridge, which was being defended by a contingent of British soldiers. The British fired first but fell back when the colonists returned the volley. This was the “shot heard 'round the world” later immortalized by poet Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Somebody answer the questions?

What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

–Thomas Jefferson

Our founders did not start the shooting in the American Revolution. Many Patriots died before the first Red Coat was killed, and when it happened, it was clearly an act of self-defense. This is because our founders understood Natural Law.

Maybe we should have set up a colony for those that liked the status quo so they weren't forced into the political wave of the day. Liberty!

Fix,your Dr.. Suess while being very cute, doesn't refer to the system of government started. Washington didn't create a fucking income tax. You can't blame him for that one. That was the 16th amendment. The power to levy taxes on your income. Founders never wanted that.

And yes, freedom is a dirty business. You are now going to have to face your idealism with reality. And that's my point. limited government/consensus government isn't an ideology. Because it has been tried. Magna Carter and the US Constitution are the best we have so far. Perfect? NO. But it begins to deal with problems of the human condition which will always be the problems of the human condition.

Printing Presses? Oh no.....You're gonna need alot more. You are going to need debt instruments of all sorts. Bonds, loans, IOU's and maybe a few tariffs, and excise tax's to contribute to the defense and general welfare of the new fledging republic. And things never go according to plan. And let's not forget, that Happy Now's family lived under governors appointed by the Monarch. It was only councils that were elected by the people. So much for a consensus government.

Colonists weren't dumb people. They were educated in the classics. While many read the bible they were also schooled in philsophy and ancient texts. They read Plato in school. Homer, Sophocles, Aristotle, Xenophone, Pliny, Marcus Aurelius, Caesar and many more were taught in school and the literature. You’ll even find the public had knowledge of ancient texts and literature from an ancient world. Today??? Notta. So did the founders even if they didn't like it.

You think DOTS and TFMetals is the first attempt at citizens and laymen debating the political issues of the day? It was done in the town square and the churches.

What we got here is a New York City street dance. The crowds all want to see a show. It’s good entertainment, but when it comes tax time to pay for the show, they all walk away. They all liked the concept of self-government, free trade without a monarch sticking his fingers and controlling who could trade and who reaped the benefit. But most importantly, they liked religious freedom and not being under the Church of England.

The colonist and a comfortable family like Happy Now’s knew about power. Knew and likely had some cursory knowledge about political theory, Locke and similar. They knew about the Magna Carta which doesn’t even approach what the Constitution does in terms of inalienable rights, natural law but it was a start.

They knew about the evils of war. The French and Indian wars, the 7 year war etc….They knew about slave trade, and indentured servants.

You want to live in a society, you are going to be subject to the power currents of it’s ruling class. In this case it was the states that decided to join the Articles of Confederation. There is a book called “The Ideological Origins of the American Revolution” that Marbury refers to. It’s a good one. He's not one for statist history.

Happy Now’s family may have been victim of social and political pressure, but that class of people did join the fight until they retreated to the comfort of their homes, filled with mutton and cranberry sauce. That’s why they say the Land of the Brave. It is n’t soft people that start a revolution. Washington was an old, defeated man by the time of the Continental Congress. He didn’t want to even attend but they knew he had to. His presence alone. When Silence Speaks Louder than Words. Is Trump going to pick up arms and command the armies?

It was a messy business and financially they were better off under the monarchy. As you do your research, you’re going to find a lot of people that said, fuck the revolution, things weren’t that bad. Of course, they ran away from the British Monarch which once forbid Protestants to worship freely and even burned them at the stake, barred Catholics and Jews from going to universities. Under King George III, there was no religious freedom? NO discussion of hermetic laws allowed. Because not only was the political head of England, he was head of the Church of England and thus the preferred religion of the ruler. Divine right,” the belief that a monarch is divinely appointed to lead, took a real and present meaning for George.

There were all sorts of laws in the colonies trying to force allegiance to the Church of England. So slowly states started individual revolutions to break away from the authority of the Church of England. Revolution was happening before the actual revolution. States were writing declaration of rights of religious freedom. After all that’s why many came here. But still some of the states required that elected be Protestant Christians. Fix, you’re shit out of luck. Maryland was a catholic Colony. Sorry, no Gnostics.

Article 29 of the Delaware Constitution, ratified on September 10, 1776, stated:

There shall be no establishment of any one religious sect in this State in preference to another; and no clergyman or preacher of the gospel, of any denomination, shall be capable of holding any civil office in this State, or of being a member of either of the branches of the legislature, while they continue in the exercise of the pastoral function.[17]

Section 9 of the Vermont Constitution, adopted on July 8, 1777, required the following oaths:

" I ____ do solemnly swear, by the ever living God, (or, I do solemnly affirm in the presence of Almighty God) that as a member of this assembly

And each member, before he takes his seat, shall make and subscribe the following declaration, viz.

" I ____ do believe in one God, the Creator and Governor of the Diverse, the rewarder of the good and punisher of the wicked. And I do acknowledge the scriptures of the old and new testament to be given by divine inspiration, and own and profess the protestant religion."

Does any of this sound like religious freedom?? Only if you were of the right religion. The states refused separation of church and state, and refused freedom of religion. States rights never gets the scrutny it deserves. Go read some of their early constitutions. FEH!!

Jefferson was like screw this. The Articles of Conderation that the founders drew up indeed started to force nit wits to recognize universal natural law and the right for people to worship as they please, and religious freedom. The Articles of Confideration was nothing but a document of peaceful co-existence and friendship and to fortify the strength of the states against the Church of England. The All For One philosophy expressed 3000 years ago in the I ching.

It was Jefferson who solidified this concept when he wrote the Statue for religious freedom.

Be it enacted by the General Assembly, that no man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place or ministry whatsoever, nor shall be enforced, restrained, molested, or burthened in his body or goods, nor shall otherwise suffer on account of his religious opinions or belief; but that all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain their opinion in matters of religion, and that the same shall in no wise diminish, enlarge or affect their civil capacities.

The entire pre-American experiment from Plymouth Rock to the Revolution was still a fight for religious freedom.

People living high on the hog and practicing the religion in favor, of course, wouldn’t want to go to war. Human Condition It was only a handful of men, not the masses, that spent their life dedicated to studying philosophy and ancient texts to come up with this stuff.

So anarchy at every level, town, cities, states, didn’t exist. Somebody had more power to decide the financial, political and religious idea’s.

So I’m really sorry for the pain of Happy Now’s family but society was ready to take a huge leap of consciousness that had never occurred in the world into Jefferson, Washington, Hamilton and franklin came along. Of course, they had their own agenda’s. Of course, they weren’t perfect men, but we might still be under the Church of England, with indentured servants, and slaves and England run mercantile economy.

We went broke and the Continental failed. So what cry babies? You want good shit, you have to fight for it. Not everybody wants to go along with the program of a better civilization because things are just fine the way they are? Tough love baby. Tough love. These were strong, courages, enlightenment men. PERFECT? No. Smarter than the rest. YUP.

You want perfection. The long periods of peace in Switzerland happens because it is a national requirement to serve and become expert marksmen.

What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

Does that sound like they set it up to fail? No, they made things pretty and then told you, you're going to have to keep fighting every so often to keep it nice. He knew something about cycles?

Like I said, our founders did not start the shooting in the American Revolution. many Patriots died before the first red Coat was killed, and when it happened, it was clearly an act of self-defense. They were telling us what religions were good for us and how to run our business

Fix, let me help you out because we have had this conversation on Tfmetals before. You ain't going to succeed. You're not going to raise the money, you're not going to succeed seperating from the crown without a strong leadership, without a foundation, and a hierarchical structure, and you're not going to get Happy Now's family to volunteer to go to war and leave their home. The reason you still haven't answered the question where does anarchy exist in the natural world is because it doesn't exist. As above, so below. Human activities are a reflection of the divine plan, not of idealistic principles not reflected in nature.

You'll note that in the archives of Tfmetals there have been previous threats on anarchy that died out after somebody began to ask question on how this was going to happen, how are we going to get this done. It faded because they didnt' have the answers. It hasn't been thought out how to deal with all the circumstances that a society faces through pure volunteerism. Pressures have to come to bear to get things done. My father taught me that " Get your lazy ass out of bed and go chop some wood"

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 - 8:22am ag1969
Green Lantern

ag1969 wrote: We have covered

ag1969 wrote:

We have covered this before. The problem with slaves is that they don't want to be free. They have no idea what true freedom even is. Slaves desire to be masters, and so it goes.

That's right.

And if a bunch of us were captured by a hostile, and put in a prison camp. And the majority decided they wanted freedom, and a few wanted to stay behind, they are free to make that decision, but not free to hold the others down in their pursuit for freedom. We did say that was the highest calling?

It is the obligation of the leaders to persuade and lead the unwilling slaves onto higher ground. Of course, they are going to experience pain leaving the safety of their comfort. It can't be each man for himself. It doesn't work. This why the Chief and the medicine were the visionaries and the rest listened. They went along even if they disagreed because their refusal could put the entire tribe into jeopardy. Using some force against people who put the greater good at risk is unjustified?

If I am fleeing the camp, and your decision puts my life at risk. We'll act accordingly. You are either with me or against me. But I have to be right!!

randomness