Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26502 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 8:48am
NW VIEW

Two Preachers Thrown in Jail!

Yes it is Sunday morning and this is an example of what can happen to you "if' you upset the local governing authorities. Be careful Mr. Fix! (Did ya know that Paul had to deal with demons also?)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Acts 16:16-24New International Version (NIV)

Paul and Silas in Prison

16 Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” 18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.

19 When her owners realized that their hope of making money was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to face the authorities. 20 They brought them before the magistrates and said, “These men are Jews, and are throwing our city into an uproar 21 by advocating customs unlawful for us Romans to accept or practice.”

22 The crowd joined in the attack against Paul and Silas, and the magistrates ordered them to be stripped and beaten with rods. 23 After they had been severely flogged, they were thrown into prison, and the jailer was commanded to guard them carefully. 24 When he received these orders, he put them in the inner cell and fastened their feet in the stocks.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 10:01am (Reply to #16913)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I captured a few comments

I captured a few comments from the Blu Orb video......enjoy;

Didn't the good witch travel in one of those in The Wizard of Oz?

Whatever it is, It plays the guitar well.

I'm waiting for a giant Glinda the good witch to appear.

That aint no blue glow......Its swamp gas from a weather balloon that got trapped in a

thermal pocket and reflected the light off Venus.

Maybe it's a cloaking device that's obscuring Ezekiel's chariot of fire

Everyone has guessed wrong. It’s the back scene drop for the stage at a Pink Floyd concert.

What about Cern??

Santa Claus doing a re-entry test burn

Antichrist !!!!!. The birth pains are closer and closer.

EMP Pulse, coming to a neighborhood near You? :)

Mork has returned

ITS JESUS!!

SUPERMAN RETURNS

It's a malfunctioning cloaking UFO

... its the russians ..pffff lmaf

Someone saying from Russia with love

Damn somebody opened up one hell of a portal

"Swamp gas from a weather balloon, was trapped in a thermal pocket, and refracted the light from Venus."

OH NO! ITS A NOTHING BURGER!!!

Glenda the Good Witch was landing in Oz??

Moody Blues announcing a new world tour?

oh boy! the nibiru idiots are going to have a field day with this one.

It's the russians . The Russians did it~!

It's Glenda, The Good Witch of the North!!!!!

Portal to another dimension ??? CERN??? .

Sounds like the rock

Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 10:02am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Sounds like the rock

Sounds like the rock gods are returning

Cool....1111.....looks like a go for dimensional shift ....not long now...

This is without a doubt a subject in which I am well versed. Please pay close attention as I reveal to you all this so called atmospheric anomoly. This spherical gaseous cloud is well known amongst the Aztecs as the " boomshockalala " effect created when opposing tribes along the amazon delta region cry out in unison after 2 or more factions conquer OR regain control of lands given to them by the land god ' kalala' .the cries are heard in the heavens as the sounds travel due north til they have nowhere else to go and loud boom and blue cloud are formed.simple

Planet X glare

It's that extra planet we've been searching space for.

worm whole test

Is that marty friedman?

AND , my very favorite;………………..methane from uranus

Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 12:21pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

The  Clintons & The

The Clintons & The Mysterious Death of JFK Jr.

Hillary Clinton & The Mysterious Death of JFK Jr.

Approaching the end of two terms in the White House, the Clinton’s began preparing for their political future. They focused their attention on developing Hillary as a politician (even though she had no actual experience), and selling influence while they had it…buy now, pay later…payable to what would become “The Clinton Foundation”. Hillary refused to return to Arkansas, and suggested the purchase of a home in New York which would allow her to run for the Senate in the upcoming election. There was just one obstacle…. JFK Jr. had entered the political scene. New York was electric with word of JFK Jr. reclaiming his fathers legacy! A piece of Camelot was still alive in America, and donors began to line up. She knew she could never defeat the son of JFK in New England.

“I’m not going back to Arkansas!”

During a normal flight, at 9:20 PM, July 16,1999, John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. radioed the tower at an airport near Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts announcing that he was preparing to land. Seconds after, his plane exploded in mid-air, and this was witnessed by several people including a local newspaper reporter and an attorney. Luggage was recovered miles from the crash site, an event that can only be caused by a mid-air explosion.

Five hours after the plane went down, William “Bill” Clinton sent out the equivalent of the Sixth Fleet to find the wreckage, hide it and the bodies from the snoopy media, and though JFK Jr. was never in the Navy, and though the families did not consent,…he ordered the cremation the corpses, and threw the ashes into the sea in a quickly planned Navy funeral. No photographs were permitted of the recovered bodies. Kennedy’s emergency locator was removed, the cockpit recorder was disabled, and the flight log was taken (All of which is documented in the official investigation report).

Behind the scenes, a cover story was concocted. The weather, which was perfect, somehow became stormy. JFK Jr. now had a gimpy leg, and Kennedy was “emotional”. Reports by the FAA and FBI, both concluding foul play was involved, were buried, and all inquires led to dead-ends. In truth, all reports confirm that JFK Jr. was a “highly skilled and careful pilot”.

The Kennedy family was furious, New York was heartbroken….all evidence had been destroyed or burned by executive command. “She killed him, I know she did”, said a Kennedy staffer who asked to remain anonymous.

The Clinton’s bought their home in New York, formed the Clinton Foundation, and Hillary won her Senate seat.

IF Willie narrows his eyes while talking to you ---- get yur affairs in order.....fast~!

Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 12:54pm
ag1969

Good Crowhouse episode

The Controlled Demolition of America
Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 1:17pm

I am in an Argo tea in

I am in an Argo tea in Manhattan. 

I go to hand the woman a 10 dollar for a really expensive cup of Chai tea and the woman says to me, sorry we don't accept cash, we are a cashless store. WTF??

So I go to Argo website and sure enough they introduced cashless stores in NYC and Chicago No gold, no silver, no fiat, just plastic, no legal tender laws in private establishments. Incase, you don't know Argo is sort of like Starbucks for tea.

The worst part of the whole thing is I ordered a pumpkin Chai and then I read their singe that says it has no caffeine in it. $5 bucks and change on plastic and no buzz!!!!

Thas a mortal sin. Tea w/out caffeine 

Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 1:37pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Link to the rest of the Kennedy files

Link to All JFK Assassination Files
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 8:18pm (Reply to #16907)
silver66

NAACAL records

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 10:06pm (Reply to #16928)

silver66 wrote: can't find

silver66 wrote:

can't find much and what I do is mostly negative 

https://blog.my-mu.com/?p=2317

https://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/the-naacal-tablets-and-theosophy

Silver66

My knowledge of the Naacal records and the records of the Kros doesn't come from Churchward nor Blavatsky. You might be able to find more scant references and disinformation on the Record of the Kro's on google?

The articles try to disprove that such things exist because of his trip to India. The records are not in India. And no archeologist is going to find them without some extraordinary help or insight into esoteric spiritual works.

Churchward was a 33 degree mason. And like similar teachings, he was either not inclined to give out full information, or he inaccurately described just how he read such records. I can't say.

But you can read his own words in a lecture he gave in 1931

https://www.my-mu.com/1931lecture/part2.html

Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 10:15pm

Well, it looks like Luke

Well, it looks like Luke Rudkowski was on the money with the interview with that man from Somalia on what's going on over there.

It seems, despite our western media framing, that Somalia doesn't have PIRATES. They have freedom fighters fighting for the sovereignty of their waters, and fighting to stay alive after western nations destroyed their biggest industry-FISHING.

You have a corrupt Somalian government who takes bribes from Western governments to over fish the waters. Thereby selling out their own people. And we have western governments and media who brand freedom fighters as pirates and terrorists. And then of course the Captain Phillips movie was a 100% bullshit according to the crew. And then we have tax payer money using gun boat diplomacy to assert our right of our commercial vessels to sail in other people's sovereign waters. His crew told him, DON"T DO THAT.

Somali fishermen complain about illegal vessels
The Pirates Who Rule the Somalian Seas

​​​​​​​This is a wonderful example of the brainwashing of America. Any President that tells you that our presence a 1000 miles away insures a better and safer world is FULL OF SHIT. NOT MOST OF THE TIME> BUT ALL THE TIME> 

The ironic thing is while we pay for this, we also see ads on tv to feed some starving child or send humanitarian help to these ailing countries to give them vitamin deficient starch for dinner, when all we had to do is not fuck up their lifes in the first place. Let them settle it with their own corrupt government. Why do we need to help? 

Sun, Oct 29, 2017 - 11:13pm (Reply to #16930)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

It's time to speak in absolutes

Well done Green Lantern,

You say:

"Any President that tells you that our presence a 1000 miles away insures a better and safer world is FULL OF SHIT. NOT MOST OF THE TIME> BUT ALL THE TIME>"

These are ALL wars of conquest, and the only kind of government that is ever supported by another, is a corrupt government. It's the true purpose of foreign aid, and regime replacement.

"Why do we need to help?" 

I think Donald Reagan put it well when he said "we are from the government, and we are here to help".

Perpetual poverty, perpetual enslavement, and perpetual terror are the ONLY things ANY government is EVER designed to provide you with.

It ALWAYS takes a shit load of indoctrination to convince anyone otherwise.

Limited government ALWAYS means limited tyranny. No government at all ALWAYS means freedom.

Supporting ANY government is simply a euphemism for supporting human enslavement.

It is a very popular narrative these days that says something like "By destroying government, you would be destroying civilization."

I disagree.

ALL governments EVER do is destroy civilization. Without it, there is ONLY freedom.

But first, you MUST free your mind. 

Start with the entomological origins of the word: Govern means to control. Mente means having to do with my mind.

The word government itself literally means mind control.

You've got to be under some serious mind control to believe any of their bullshit.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 8:32am (Reply to #16931)

Mr. Fix

Mr. Fix wrote:

ALL governments EVER do is destroy civilization. Without it, there is ONLY freedom.

But first, you MUST free your mind. 

Start with the entomological origins of the word: Govern means to control. Mente means having to do with my mind.

Govern: To steer, to guide.

What we are seeing is a corruption of the words meanings. 

Limited government ALWAYS means limited tyranny. No government at all ALWAYS means freedom.'

You gave yoururself permission to use an absolute.

Removing a woman's panties and raping her is ALWAYS an inappropriate encroachment. We can state that as an absolute because we are referring to the nature of something. An Encroachment. All days over 90 degree's are hot. All cat's are felines.

But because government can act in a tyrannical fashion, doesn't mean that it has to. Or that the opposite is true. That the absence of government means freedom. Did you see the video on Somalia with all those war lords after the collapse of their Central Government. So, the absence of government didn't' guarantee freedom.

I can think of numerous situations where there good governance has created good results. Less as it applies to nations, but it is possible. There must be a deeper explanation to what are the core requisites for this notion of freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happines. . 

Now, I was trying to explain this to Ruffian the other day by speaking of one of the oldes books known to man, the I Ching. Because it's one of the few books that actually explains this dynamic but it does so mostly in symbols. Ruffian not much into ancient esoteric texts, but you are. You have studied the Tao te Ching. I'd expect a person on a path of enlightenment to give such a book it's due consideration. 

Now at this juncture you could call me a hypocrite. Because just several days ago, I posted quotes from several enlightened thinkers, and they were enlightened thinkers, when Mongo made an ad hominem attack on enlightened thinkers. a complete asshole devoid of cognitive function could only do that. The essence of all their writings, Thoreau, Emerson, Twain was to point out the destructive nature of government. I support their findings. And I pointed out why ancient esoteric writings of China points out why governments don't work, but they go deeper than the enlightened minds of today. But it talks about why.

They looked at man just as quantam physicists looked at the behavior of subatomic particles. It's why I said they solved the quantum mystery thousands of years before Einstein. Actually, AM on several occasions has talked about this quite similar to how these ancient works talk about it. Because they talk about the dynamic of how the particles have to work to create successful governance, and how the particles have to act to create what we see.

It boils down to relationships.

The forces of physics start as relationships between particles. They produce patterns that look like external forces only when billions of particles are involved. As soon as we dive down to the level of electrons and quarks, the whole picture of cause-and-effect reactions falls apart. Instead, we find the unpredictable nature of relationships driving everything.

We find the same thing on the human level. When you look at countries with millions of people, customs change slowly. Large institutions are the same way. They often act more like lumbering, mindless machines that move at the speed of glaciers. But once we look closer, at the lives of individuals, we see creativity, learning, and the dynamism of relationships.

Scientists can’t actually see forces. They can only observe changes. From this, they deduce the forces that cause those changes.

The I Ching also studies changes. In fact, I Ching means “the book of changes.” But it looks at these changes, not through the traditional scientific lens of external forces acting on objects. Rather it sees all changes as the result of relationships. In other words, the I Ching is looking at nature from the quantum view—the level of individuals.

However, the I Ching goes further. It opens doors that scientists haven’t explored yet. For example, physicists tell us that forces act independently. They don’t influence each other. Electromagnetism never affects gravity and gravity doesn’t change the ‘strong force’ that binds atoms together.

The I Ching, however, says that behind the four forces of physics are three types of relationships. These relationships are the true causes and, more importantly, they do influence each other. They change each other in clear ways. The I Ching displays these relationships as eight combinations. Each represents a unique state.

A family unit gains it’s strength for it’s bond. It’s common vision of a family unit. Everybody in the family has to work toward a common goal. All for one. Any part that’s dysfunction, especially father or mother begin to break apart of the bond of a family and it’s no longer all for one.

All for one bonds are nothing but shared relationships between individuals with common purpose. Brothers and sisters in a religion feel a connection to each other.

At the same time, each individual feels a personal bond to the one they look up to-Trump. When people follow the same leader, the connection between them grows stronger. This is where the all-for-one experience comes from.

One onone relationships provide the energy for all-for-one bonds. People, subatomic particles. Everything. Doesn’t matter. 

The bottom line relates to the peer pressure that coaxes people to the norm of a group. But before this is possible, the group must exist. And groups always start with all for one bonds. Thus, behind every group, even an audience formed by people who don’t know each other, is an all-for-one bond that influences it from the inside. Every species, company, family and nation has a subtle inner connection.

The power of the relationship grows as the group gets larger. Tradition then becomes more important to the group, and resistance to change gets stronger. This is exactly what we are seeing now. We’ve reached a point where dogma and where stagnation and red tape are the order of the day.

Start up companies are faster and nimbler because they’re smaller. The all for one relationship is stronger for them. They feel more like a family. However, as the company expands into a corporation, everyone’s roles become more stilted and solidified. Following rules becomes more important than the entrepreneurial spirit. All of this happens when a group grows larger.

This is why large organizations and government suffer from a form of insanity. The force to maintain stasis and tradition is mindless. This is why crowds and audiences don’t have the ability to act. They’re receptive and passive. A group consciousness doesn’t have the creativity that we find in all-for-one bonds and one-on-one relationships. It isn’t driven by a goal. It has no other purpose than to establish a standard for what is normal. This is why it opposes change.

If leaders want their companies to survive in a changing world, they need to find a way to make space for small teams that develop new products and new processes in the organization. It’s a mistake to ask government to solve the problems of a country, because deep changes start first with smaller groups. The process of evolution begins with those who feel free to try new things. Government, on the other hand, if not operating dysfunctionally is best for giving us stability, by keeping and enforcing laws. Not creating political law that only is designed to feed itself. But common law. Overt encroachment of individuals upon other individuals. Not getting a ticket for drinking a 42 ounce beverage. 

People share common emotions and imagination, the same way that TV broadcasts create a culture shared by fans with common interests.

These communities exist like islands, each with their own group consciousness that align its members. They each have a unique society, with their own history, laws, and leaders.

Earth is comprised of pools of consciousness. That’s why we have so many religions, countries, and cities. We have societies of artists, scientists, politicians, and actors. Each of these groups has a consciousness that aligns the group and establishes a norm, a reference frame. However, the continuing force toward conformity in our world gradually eliminates much of the cultural richness of the past. We are now longer aligned according to the founding principles. A family that loses it’s founding principles will break down. 

Look at how the same dynamic works in religion. It hasn't collapsed so it's worth looking at what gives it longevity.

The Jewish religion has been passed down through their families from generation to generation. This is one mode of creation, since the family is the way that life comes into existence in this physical world. Birth comes through a woman, and there must be a father who provides the seed. This is the law of this world established at the formation of the physical plane, billions of years ago. Therefore, everything that is born into this world must enter through the life that already exists here. That is the meaning of family.

But Jewish teachers also draw upon a group consciousness to center their teachings. Rabbis spread their tradition of words and wisdom to link Jewish families together. Their synagogues are assemblies for uniting their people, as well as a place of worship to connect them to the consciousness that watches over them. This shows how their family traditions are held together by their teaching.

Group consciousness is the mode of creation on the astral plane, just as families are the source of life in the physical world. YEs, Ancient Chinese philsophy recognized these inner dimensions and their influence on our life and our influence on these inner dimensions. That's what those lines refer to the constant exchange of influence between higher and lower worlds.

Communities on the astral plane are formed through united feelings and ways of seeing. They draw sustenance from common emotions and imagination, the same way that TV broadcasts create a bond between fans with common interests. All new forms of life come into existence in that world through waves of group enthusiasm.”

Jesus was a Jew, but Christian religion is different because it opened its teachings to everyone, no matter what family they come from. So, it doesn’t depend on the physical mode of creation. It still uses group consciousness, through its traditions and teachings, but to this it adds a hierarchical organization. 

Compare the Jewish and Christian religions to the Masonic Lodge. Surprisingly, it has also existed for a long time, for hundreds of years. Why? Because, like all long lasting groups, it creates a bridge between modes of creation from two or more inner worlds. Those are those trigrams and hexagrams in Chinese philosophy that basically are the Hermetic law of correspondence. As above, so below. 

We can see in the Masonic Lodge, from their love of titles, order, and rituals, that organization plays an important role. But any group based on this alone won’t survive for long. That's why the pledge allegiance as a ritual won't do anything for us as a collective. peer pressure and ritual will not ensure the survival of the state. The key to the life of the Masons is that they worked together to actively change to the cultures they lived in. They instigated countless initiatives that have influenced the course of governments and leaders. But they did so in secret, because they were not trying to gain credit for the Masons. That was not their motivation. They wanted to share their love of comradery by helping others. This was the second mode of creation that they used.

This reveals an important principle that has been overlooked by leaders in our modern world. No business can live for long if it works only for its own profits and its own survival. Every movement will fade like a fad, if it only promotes its own group consciousness. Even families fall apart over time if they aren’t involved in some other work together.

The lessons we just learned show us why this principle is a law of nature. Longevity comes from building bridges between two or more worlds because none of these relationships can survive on their own. They all need each other

This is where many problems in religion come from, when people feel that only their religion is valid and all outsiders are ‘heathens.’ The same problems show up in organizations, even scientific institutions, when insiders are seen as more powerful. Outsiders are either ignored or attacked, to defend the all-for-one bond.

One-on-one relationships are also the originating force behind teams, companies, and nations. The spirit of cooperation is needed for all of them. That’s how every group starts. When people form a common goal and work together behind a leader, the group takes on a higher form This is how an all-for-one bond is born. It starts with personal relationships.

Government acts in it's self interest and not the greater interest of everybody. Only when it has included the interest of the individual as Ron Paul goes on and on about all the time, can it act for the greater good of the country. 

It's interesting how many people on TFMetals have quoted Mark Twain when he said history rhymes never to realize they are their own history repeating the same mistakes of the Roman Empire which it's self serving nature collapse the whole house of cards.

It makes no sense to repeat enlightened quotes when it speaks of you. Trump is part of the borg. He might be smart, but he's mired in the same 3 dimensional paradigm as all of the rest of them. Intellegent doesn't imply enlightened. As a society, we don't understand spiritual law, natural law, quantam physics, we only understand, it sounds good.

You're not going to get this in a youtube video. You have to read these things over and over and allow them to roll around in your head. Quantam physics means nothing to most people. Sure, they can repeat the findings of the Schroeders Cat or the double slit experiment, but they can't apply in their own life. That makes it irrelevant to them despite you'll find that quantam physicis is used in many real day applications, technologies, including the calculation of the national debt. 

Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 9:19am
NW VIEW

Some deep thinking on DOTS, however,

I am stuck on the bench:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forrest Gump - "Life is like a box of chocolate"
Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 11:13am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Youse guys are too heavy for me;

This Is Too Heavy For Me

Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 2:02pm (Reply to #16934)

abguy4 wrote: Youse guys are

abguy4 wrote:

This Is Too Heavy For Me

That's because gravity is stronger here in NYC than in your burbs. 

Chinese 5000 years ago figured out that neither democracy would work for as Plato discovered it will always devolve to tyranny. On the other hand, it's polar opposite will not work for the same reasons (see above long winded explanation ) Fix's hermetic law explains this. 

So what the hell do we do?

Think George Lucas. He got it all and put it in a way that people could understand. Since I am neither a screenwriter or a poet that knows how to encapsulate complex concepts onto pictures, i'll have to contemplate a more poetic diagram. L

Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 3:48pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

a fun 4 min.......enjoy

The Enormous Megaliths Of Yangshan
Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 6:55pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

It seemed sooo much easier

It seemed sooo much easier, when you were just bitching about building permits.........................cheeky

0x0x0x

Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 7:01pm (Reply to #16937)
NW VIEW

@abguy4

Now that is funny. I need to dig my heels into the ground, before I find myself in the same condition as Jon Huss. That may actually be my direction in life. Jim

Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 7:07pm
NW VIEW

What Does That Glove Mean Daddy?

We need to start a new business in these troubled times. We could call it the "Chicken Head Glove Society". I know that Mr. Fix and sierra skier would want to be on the ground floor. It seems that there are protests happening everywhere but the protests that most of us are looking for never happen! Why is that? 

We could sell a six month supply of different chicken head gloves to the public. We will post what each color and shape is to be used for. (That will have a fee also). We see the black players in the NFL raising their black fists into the air and that has a meaning for them. They do not receive any troubles for their position on their protests. The Christians of old, stood against the evils within the RCC and were called protestors. 

Mr. Fix could, the next time he is in court for making a mistake, in their view, and raise his orange chicken head glove, not saying a word, and they could quickly look up what that glove meant. We could have glove marches, differing colors, all having differing meanings and a picture speaks louder than just a march.

A pink and white glove could be used to show that the pink shirts really do not want a cure for breast cancer. A golden glove could demand equal rights for whites who have been left behind, without any aid, jobless and homeless. A red glove could be used for the working man, without the ability to buy health insurance, wanting to work but the government programs have ruined his family life. A purple glove could be used by blacks who are tired of being cast with the radicals who only look to get even with the entire world for their condition.

A double headed chicken could be used during the election cycles, taken to all gatherings, meaning that a double minded man is unstable in all his ways:

https://aotw-pd.s3.amazonaws.com/images/scotchchicken.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I could make a special glove, to be worn at steeple houses only, purple with a golden ring, meaning that "it is time to return to the instructions given to the early Church and I wear this glove as a witness against your folly". (Yes I like that one but how long would I last in that steeple house?) Mr. Fix would surely wear one to his city council meeting, one on each hand, and he would not need to say a single word, just raise his chicken hands. (I feel better now) Jim

Mon, Oct 30, 2017 - 10:50pm

Jeez, this nice!! Nothing

Jeez, this nice!! Nothing like giving the President unlimited legal authority for permanent global war. 

Mattis, Tillerson tell Congress new war authorization should have no time, geographic constraints. 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/357899-mattis-tillerson-describe-cond...

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by hindsight101, 25 min 40 sec ago
by scoremore, 5 hours 20 min ago
by CaptK, Nov 16, 2018 - 10:50pm