-
christchurch
New Zealand

living big in a small house

70 Year Old Builds Innovative Off-Grid Tiny House For Debt Free Retirement
In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 6:26am

This story has come full

This story has come full circle. Assange is now corroborating scott adams initial theory that it's Mass Hysteria. Go back and read Farrell's speculation and then go back and read the original Zero Hedge article that Farrell uses to speculate upon. And then go search the original AP article that Zero Hedge quotes. If you can find it. Something messed up about all of this and the fact trail.

But here's one thing I find curious that in 2017, we have a news story about a sort of Cuban crisis hovering around the sametime we are talking about JFK assassination. What are the chances of such a coincidence? 

Julian Assange

It is clear that the majority of "Cuban sonic attack victims" must be mass hysteria although a minority may have other causes.

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/state-departments-claims-about-soni...

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 8:04am

Well it looks like somebody

Well it looks like somebody finally came up with a motive in those California Fires.

Hint: It ain't psychopathy for it's own sake. And the villains might not be who you thinks it might be. 

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/10/strangeness-california-fires-just-beca...

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 9:16am
sierra skier
-
ID

I have found most of those

I have found most of those folks are very approachable and many enjoy being recognized and acknowledged. When I had the chair ride with Lindsay it was she who pulled up beside me and asked if she could share the ride with me after I had loaded chair one just as she pulled up behind me. I skied down to chair 3 and she pulled up and asked. The funny thing is when we talked about training and she asked me what the coaches had me working on was and I answered timing, pressure to the front of the ski and initiating the turn, she returned with that is the same thing they always are working on as well. Even the best have to focus on the same thing us mortals do. Being on the road all of the time can be lonesome and they enjoy meeting and speaking with new folks.

All skiers know about bad falls as when you push the limits of your abilities on a regular basis, you are likely to fail on occasion. You really have to want it to push so hard you are riding the 'edge' and in my case at the age of 64 on my last training run for the season just two gates from the finish I took my last hard fall with a light NLOC concussion, broken nose and a scuffed left eye. The eye damage was my deciding point of giving up racing though I still train lightly to keep my skiing tuned up a bit. With the recovery time increasing with age, my clumsiness and my not wanting to get injured badly anymore I just don't have that 'really want it' any more.

If you and Bodi have compatible personalities (and astrology) you will likely really enjoy interacting with him as you both have great attributes and drive to be the best you can. It could be good reinforcement for you to work with and also learn from someone with the drive of a class athlete.

posting before loss. (clumbsy and fumble fingers)

edit in: Ask hin if he has noticed any parallels or aspects of horse hoof triming and maintenance, along with shooing to ski tuning. Tat should be a good start for a talking point that could lead into some great discussions and or ideas.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 9:21am

Donald J. Trump‏Verified

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

JFK Files are being carefully released. In the end there will be great transparency. It is my hope to get just about everything to public!

I interpret transparency as you ain't gonna see shit. Any other interpretations.

Trump Releases Government UFO files.

However, it looks like he kept his promise regarding reconsidering gold as currency.

More details emerge on the New Trump tax plan

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 11:09am
sierra skier
-
ID

LOLOL Nice Flying  Saucer

LOLOL Nice Flying Saucer picture GL. Nothing like DISCLOSURE.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 4:01pm (Reply to #16872)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 4:06pm (Reply to #16880)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 4:13pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 4:55pm (Reply to #16890)

Ruffian wrote: I forgot : why

Ruffian wrote:

I forgot : why would you suggest a movie to me? You know I don't watch them. Except really old black and white horror stuff. Bela Lugosi and Vincent price are my favs. 

I really liked this one where a monster had vacuum cleaner hoses hanging out all over and I can't recall the name. Oh and a walking tree called tabonga .... 

But bela I vant to suck your blood is my all time fav ! 

You mean the Bruce Lee movie?

You don't t watch movies? I certainly don't recall that piece of information. Either way, I enjoyed that movie. That's quite a few years back. I don't go to the movies much either.

I think the last time I went to the moavies was in 2013? Coincidentally, it was a Chinese movie. Actually, in the last few years Chinese have some very good movies. The few that I've seen. The Grandmaster by Zheng Ziyi. Cinematography was BEAUTIFUL. And, it has good lessons. Hint: Revenge kills her. But first she kicks his ass. Zheng Ziyi used to be a dancer I think so she is very graceful on camera. 

A good martial artists understands these idea's of natural law and they use them. They aren't into loosing either. Obviously, alot of it came from their observations of principles in nature. 

Seeing that you don't have a thing for movies or Ancient esoteric Chinese philosophy, would you prefer I recommended a good bottle of wine? 

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 6:49pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Ruff, do an overnighter

Ruff, do an overnighter before boarding the plane, just be sure you have everything in order to haul to the airport and get it checked in.wink

I would be more than happy to offer whatever up I can for talking points, but start with that horses feet and shoes comparison with ski tuning and edge sharpening, that will tie both industries together with a common ground and will probably open up some great dialog to get you both started. My wife says Bodi is a hunk and I'm sure if he is into partying the both of you would end some into some sort of mischief. 

Ted Ligety is skiing tomorrow in the first world Cup race of the season in Austria I believe. I have met and spoken with Ted as well but it has been a while and before he really hit it big, My buddy Randall introduced me to him and told me he was upcoming and would likely do real well in the circuit. He has.

Have a safe and succesful trip.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 7:34pm (Reply to #16891)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 8:46pm (Reply to #16892)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 11:32pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Oct 28, 2017 - 1:59am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff's boots were made for walking

hang about ruff!

you can't leave us now.

Sat, Oct 28, 2017 - 2:10am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

quite nice though really Adele

Adele: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert
Sat, Oct 28, 2017 - 2:10am (Reply to #16860)
Spartacus Rex

Green Lantern wrote: (Blah

Green Lantern wrote:

(Blah blah blah)

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT?

Let somebody like REX put that (Blah blah blah, blah blah BLAH blah blah)

Seriously Douchebag?

Do you really want to DANCE?

Or are simply sniveling & crying because I'm inside your head Rent Free?

But go ahead and tell us all

whatever it is you think that you have ever selflessly done for this Country,

or otherwise imagine that you have remarkably accomplished so far in your life.

It may only be my own humble opinion,

but I reckon that the primary difference between 'A**HOLES' like myself,

and two bit mouthy little PISSANTS

who fancy themselves as a “streetwise smarta** punk” such as yourself, is that some individuals have been blessed with the capacity to take the 5th Commandment to heart.

Cheers Douchebag!

BTW,

ANYTIME you 'feel' that you are ready to debate your Bull Sh*t herein, in REAL TIME,

do let me know, okay?

& feel free to bring your peanut gallery along for moral support.

Sat, Oct 28, 2017 - 6:55am

Hi Mongo,  Good to see you.  

Hi Mongo, Good to see you.

Rex, you don't mind your new name? do you? 

Mongo just want to be loved. Nobody ever buys him gifts. 

I have a gift for you Mongo. 

Anybody knows what happens next?

Sat, Oct 28, 2017 - 7:52am (Reply to #16895)
sierra skier
-
ID

Ruffian wrote:it's

Ruffian wrote:

it's time! 

Will be checking in hopefully. 

Hope I don't get arrested for smoking! 

be well everyone! 

ADIOS! 

See ya, have fun, be safe and Get er Done.

Hasta la vista Baby

Sat, Oct 28, 2017 - 8:49am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

There is proof of a conspiracy after all...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."