26652 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 3:56pm (Reply to #16859)
sierra skier
-
ID

NW VIEW wrote: The picture,

NW VIEW wrote:

The picture, that may be on the cover of Time, will be Mr. Fix, standing behind his yellow tape, holding an AK-47 in one hand and a bottle of silver solution in the other. The cover saying; "This is being prepared".

I like it. Can't be too over prepped. That Time magazine picture would be a terrible indication that things have began.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 6:12pm (Reply to #16850)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 6:23pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 6:39pm (Reply to #16851)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 6:42pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 6:50pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 7:20pm (Reply to #16863)

Ruffian wrote:you coasters

Ruffian wrote:

you coasters are so kiked your useless. 

You just couldn't resist adding color to the diatribe could you? Imagine if I only bought or wagered on grey horses ( never seen a white one win). 

I don't need to follow anyone.mi might be autistic but I'll repeat I'm not stupid. Although I do stupid things like procrastinate. I sure don't need any guru to earn a baloney sandwich. Not only that I'll put my ROI up against anyone. ( this is where my flight gets shot down by NoKo). Lulzzzz

y'all can beat your brains in trying to decide to follow old school traders or the algos. Trying to decide if liquidity is volume and I'll just do what I do. By the time normies make up their mind it will be gone. 

Your all bitching about trump meanwhile we are getting smacked in the face with irrefutable evidence of how every single dept was corrupted by the previous admins. Bush and O backslapping each other. And your worried about trump? 

Is he is a stupid sociopath or is he an evil genius. Condi rice is basically running the state dept. Gary Cohn and Dina Powell domestic issues and your trump, trump, trump. He just a man not a god. 

Ideally, I want both parties to destroy themselves. That's never gonna happen with the fags this country is breeding. So foreigners who recognize America as the last place worth saving are risking life and limb to save this fucking country. While the citizens do NOTHING. 

Im on the side of pushing at the moment but if it comes to shoving. I'm ready for that game too. 

Just fyi, the amount of POC on my side is astonishing. They are sluggish but they are finally getting it. We play along to blend in. The real war isn't even a cyber war. It's being done the old fashioned way. Like I said some of those people you see on tv ARE us. 

I only follow one law. Eat or be eaten. I may not have principles but I have standards. So yeah I went up against the silver fox ( those that follow my ponies know) the biggest drencher in the country and I played by his rules. He lost. I risked it all just so I could tell him afterwards : see how easy this is ? No complicated chemicals just plain old sodium bicarbonate aka baking soda. My old boss would never so I did as pay back. I got a lecture from the boss cuz it didn't fool him and I wasn't trying too. Those are MY rules. He has principles I don't. Edit: he was so angry I lit that horse. He told me he can't trust me anymore. I told him that was his problem. Talmud says eye for an eye. I'm nobodies doormat. 

Which btw the NYRA is so corrupt I won't even enter there. Punters aren't playing there. That's how you fight them. And my old boss after 45 years is out. 

Dont ever think you can roll in mud and not get dirty. If you think that your lying to yourself. I know who and what I am and I can live with it. 

Ruffian, You're not hearing us.

You're living in a world of victim/predator. Sure, there's a time to fight. But when you're a surfer, you don't fight the frickin thing.

You need to read the I CHING. And if that's too long or too complicated you might try a Bruce Lee movie.

Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind. 

Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against.

Now, I know what you're thinking? This kind of bullshit is good for a good nap and ain't gonna protect you from getting your ass whiped. But it will prevent you from getting wiped out.

I hate resorting to aphorims and cliche but you've heard it before, there is nothing new under the sun.

You see those three lines. It has EVERYTHING.

The Chinese figured it out before the Greeks. Natural law, cycles, periods of change, the nature of government, the nature of man. They used it to figure out how to hunt and fish. We use it today and know not what it means.

We think Elbert EinSHTINE, discovered the Law of relativity. BULLSHIT. The Chinese figured out quantam physics four thousand years ago. They saw these invisble influences that you think is purely academic bullshit. That's the topline. You focus onthe bottom line. That's all crap out there in the world. These saw all life in terms of relationships. At the quantam level, at the individual level and at the group level, corporations, countries, teams etc... It's all there. They knew how the forces of physics worked better than our scientists and how events would unfold.

You are really looking at the smaller picture. I'm not being an idealist. I'm not being some new age fu fu. I'm talking about reality. And I know it well enough to know when somebody is jerking us around. And I know it well enough to know when individual is incompetition with "The Way"

Maybe a better explanation later.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 7:29pm (Reply to #16857)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 8:23pm (Reply to #16867)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I like it

yesangel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 8:26pm
NW VIEW

Don't get caught holding an empty bag!

Four of us, upon this forum, decided to take a fishing trip with our steady girlfriend/boyfriends. Couple XY are glued to their screens, watching what Mr. Trump is doing today. Oh how upset they become, day after day and 3.5 more years to be in a panic. Couple AV are watching the metals sites, seeing what the central banks are doing again, mad and upset. Couple MB talk about their views of life and what has formed their stand against the evils of the nation.

Couple number 4, JD/LD, are seen slipping over the boat, headed for an island to do some smooching. Oh what a wonderful life we have "if" we do not allow others to rob us of our Freedoms. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 9:24pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Ruffian,Partly your age.You

Ruffian,

Partly your age, more accurately how long or short you've been this good.

You have mastery. Kicking ass/taking names has worked well to prove (mostly to yourself, right) that you're a master. I dunno if you are all that and a bag of chips but I'm as convinced as someone can be from an Internet forum. This (proving and vengeance) will eventually get tiring, or old, whatever, and you'll see that assholes never stop coming and it doesn't matter how many asses get kicked, the next one won't respect you and stand down easily and it will just be a distraction.

when you are awesome at what you are awesome at because you've made it so important to yourself, worked so hard at refining it and not because you want to prove anything about how good you are or win some fight, or even upset the status quo you'll see things differently than today. And I believe you'll actually 'win' more.

Something to look forward to. Meantime I'm enjoying your open thoughts. Let's see what tomorrow brings eh?

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 9:45pm
sierra skier
-
ID

I would have never thought.

I would have never thought. He is a great guy and I have always enjoyed watching the ski team train while they were in Mammoth. We were all just standing in line at chair one waiting for it to open on a gorgeous spring day and I probably asked his coaches how they liked the conditions for training (it is usually real good and our race dept. takes great care of them). He was coming back from one of his injuries and I likely said something to the effect of "Good to see you getting back on the snow". He was with tw USST guys/coaches and not in uniform but regular ski wear.

I usually do not pester them as I am kinda shy and don't look to attract attention as well as being humbled by world class talent, so he likely would not even remember or have taken notice. In my mind they are probably focused on their training even though I have had plenty of opportunity to chat with the athletes at times. I hope you will be able to give him good direction in the industry and perhaps develop a good relationship, it could be rewarding for the both of you.

I haven't really followed Lindsay this summer so you are likely more in tune with her situation than I am, we will just have to see how she is skiing. She has been one of the best ever in women's competition.

Hope you have solid success with your trip and accomplish all of your goals.

I'm stopping now as this is the third draft after loosing the previous two to the internet gods.

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 10:52pm
ag1969

Uhhhhmmmm... Hello President Trump!

CBS News' Chip Reid interviewed JFK scholar Larry Sabato, at the University of Virginia's Miller Center, who said he had been told that "at least most of it will not be released Thursday because not just the CIA, but apparently other agencies, unnamed -- I assume the FBI is one -- are appealing."

Sabato says that the CIA wants some of the names in the documents redacted, and some of the paragraphs they say reveal the names of sources or methods used by the CIA

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/trump-delays-release-some-jfk-...

Hmmmmm... I wonder what kind of methods they are still using 54 years later? Flase Flags? Multiple shooters with a lone patsy story? Lots of twists and turns on this one. MAGA, Drain the Swamp! 

Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 11:13pm (Reply to #16867)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 12:10am

(No subject)

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 12:30am (Reply to #16872)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 12:38am (Reply to #16871)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 1:04am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 1:32am (Reply to #16873)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 - 2:09am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

go ruff!

It's great reading posts with no particular agenda apart from enlightened self expression.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness