Last post
Sat, Oct 21, 2017 - 2:47am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

An Open Secret

So the Hollywood pedo film has now been released for free

Alex Jones had the sponsor Gabe Hoffman on. He is an extremely good man.

Video unavailable

Film link:

AN OPEN SECRET. Official PG-13 version. Copyright Esponda Productions LLC #AnOpenSecret

Watch for the signs if you have kids or grandkids. Teaches you what to watch for

Sat, Oct 21, 2017 - 2:48am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

https://vimeo.com/142444429

vimeo link didn't take

Sat, Oct 21, 2017 - 7:57am atarangi
NW VIEW

@ ata

Well yes, that is the truth. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Oct 21, 2017 - 11:50am
NW VIEW

Saturday Morning, raining, can't go on a walk but can daydream!

Mr. Fix is having a Halloween party at his home and has invited Linda and I for the evening. The whole world is falling apart and only ten days to the witch's holiday. Boy oh boy, Mr. Fix's wife can cook a meal, ribs and chops and a large pizza.

The doorbell rings and a continual line of those in costume. What will be the favorites this year? There were two in front, looking like Harvey Weinstein, an Ellen Degeneres, followed by Barney Frank and Neil Patrick Harris. A large one who was looked like the Beast from Disney.

We gave that group most of Mr. Fix's candy for we were worried about their statement "trick or treat" not wanting either. We had a view of their tricks. Two more followed, looking like former mayor Ed Murray of Seattle with a group, demanding that he is given back the position of governor of the state, or they will destroy the city.

A small group, one looking like the pope, passed out flyers, inviting all the young kids to their steeple house party, for the night. Barney and Ed have agreed to stay with the kids and they will be showing some great films like: Corpse Bride, Children of the Corn and Practical Magic.

Robin Roberts and even Perry Mason ( Raymond Burr) were all smiles. Saying,"It is a wonderful world these days. The world that Jimmy Stewart was looking for is over and we have finally invaded every aspect of the culture. We were worried that this day would never come. We have joined forces with the governments, the movie industry, Hollywood, programing, blinded steeple houses, and we have our mark upon almost everything that comes into their homes through the net and t.v. tubes. Oh happy day!"

The four of us, closed the doors, looked out the windows and saw several of those leg hounds, working their way down the street. Linda said "this is what the nation has become and Hollywood has exported this degeneration around the world." Mr. Fix opened the back doors to the BBQ and we ate ribs and watched old movies of Grisly Adams. Jim

Sat, Oct 21, 2017 - 1:07pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

concerning next steps by the globalists

It appears that our ole Microsoft buddy Billie G., who funded the start-up of FaceBook with 240 million, has a new surprise ready for us internet users. And here you thought that Donnie T had some influence tricks..........

"..... concerning next steps by the globalists to win the big information control showdown......"

https://journal-neo.org/2017/10/20/the-big-brother-bombshell-set-to-blow/

https://journal-neo.org/2017/10/20/the-big-brother-bombshell-set-to-blow/

Sat, Oct 21, 2017 - 3:04pm
NW VIEW

Repost from Main Thread from SQ site:

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 10:09am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

DEW, Directed Energy Weapons

Some valid new insights in this video. Great description of DEW Directed Energy Weapons, IF you like the physics behind the technology. And a reasonable speculation as to the agendas........................

Video unavailable

Can I get an AMEN?

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 10:15am
NW VIEW

Sunday Morning Thought:

When the screen actors guild, in hell, passes out their academy awards through Satan, the winners in all arenas, will be of no surprise. Many of the front runners are seen today.

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 11:02am abguy4
HappyNow
-
Canada

abguy4 wrote:Some valid new

abguy4 wrote:

Some valid new insights in this video. Great description of DEW Directed Energy Weapons, IF you like the physics behind the technology. And a reasonable speculation as to the agendas........................

Video unavailable

Can I get an AMEN?

And here's an article comparing to the same fire in same place on 1964. https://www.sfchronicle.com/thetake/article/Wine-Country-fire-of-1964-Eerie-similarities-to-12267643.php#photo-14317572 . A lot less houses then. But the destruction of any one house looks eerily similar.

Now this one talks about the 1964 fire and is written in 2104. https://www.sonomacountyhistory.org/media/SCHS_2014-4-Fire-only.pdf

People, we just don't learn, do we?

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 11:33am
sierra skier
-
ID

Note we also had a Governor

Note we also had a Governor Brown in office at the time. Just sayin'.

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 11:48am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The source of all evil today...

Apparently, it's becoming illegal to speak out against the source of all evil in our society today.

The First Amendment Is Under Serious Assault In Order To Stifle Anti-Israel Boycotts

"This is totally insane. I don’t care what you think about Israel, the above is completely unacceptable in a free society..."

Yes, it's the "devils chosen ones" who have declared war against humanity.

I have read plenty of articles and reviewed some videos this morning describing the downfall of humanity, while attributing this downfall to the moral decay of humanity. This is bullshit.

The single common denominator for all that has destroyed civilization, is humanity's belief in building hierarchical constructs to govern them.

These constructs result in unchecked evil each and every time it has ever been attempted.

Human beings were designed to govern themselves, but we have been taught the polar opposite of the truth.

Through sheer atrophy, most people cannot decide anything for themselves anymore, while the hierarchies they have created have weaponized virtually every aspect of life against them now.

It's time to boycott every single institution that pretends to rule over us.

Until we can do that, we will be enslaved by our own false beliefs.

Fuck authority, rule yourself.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 1:19pm
NW VIEW

Well, Well!

Mr. Fix, you say:

It's time to boycott every single institution that pretends to rule over us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"If" you decided to make some signs, enter into the many more protests that are coming, you will be needing better insurance. (I still want you to leave me your wonderful red car, if you disappear, tell your wife).

The mountain man does not jump into any of the mess. He is free of taxes, politics, divided steeple house insanity, hidden from regulations within or without, peace in his heart and will never need a straight jacket. The best boycott comes from the mouth and life of the one that is truly free. If I was going to make a sign it would most likely be about the killing of unborn babies. Nothing would change! I might make a sign this morning and head over to one of the dozens of steeple houses, stand in their doorways and preach the Truth from the scriptures. Nothing would change. I even thought about making a sign, protesting the high prices of Copper River Salmon, when they first arrive in Seattle, but nothing would change. We could boycott the NFL, especially the Seahawks, but they are still playing their games.

There is great inner peace when we just walk away, live our lives, not allowing the evils of this world to push our buttons. He that has a sign, has been overcome and he who has found freedom and Peace has become the overcomer. jmo Jim

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 2:24pm
Green Lantern

At long last, Trump has

At long last, Trump has agreed to release the JFK files.

I am pleased to prevent a preview.

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 4:58pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Looks like one of the 3

Looks like one of the 3 letter agencies got to it first,,,, LOL.

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 5:09pm
NW VIEW

Hi Sierra skier!

It would have been good if you two could have met us at the Tacoma Mall today. Great meal and a coffee. However, the multitude who never saw us, because they had their eyes on their screens, were walking and sitting and unaware of their surroundings.

I saw an older mall walker, sitting by herself, no phone or screens and decided to talk to her. She said: "Well, I walk at the mall and I plan on living until I am 120. I am 83 currently. It is just awful, as I walk through the mall, people run into me and cannot take their eyes off the screens". I said: "If the electricity ever goes off, you and I will be the only ones who know have to communicate with each other. If I were a single man, I could steal these men's girlfriends while they are always on their screens". She said ""Yep, you would be communicating directly and she would be yours".

That is when Linda and I headed home.

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 6:18pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

The future warfare is planned.................................

Pay very close attention to what he says @14:44 - 14:56, right where I start the video.

He is showing a paper from NASA;

"The future warfare is planned to be between the government , and the people."

Chemtrail analysis, Morgellons, AI, black goo Harald Kautz Vella

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 6:33pm abguy4
NW VIEW

O.K. abguy4

This would be a great time for us to form a new company. Something like AA. A twelve step program, helping people to learn how to get rid of their dumb phones, I-pads, etc.. We will bring them to our boot camps in the wilderness. Take away their phones, teach they how to talk to one another and after six weeks, give them back their phones. They then will need to smash their phones and pads on an old chopping block in the yard, used the day before for the removal of chicken heads, and if they cannot break the phones, six more weeks in the wilderness. We will only charge the amount of their phones, when new, as a fee. We will also be selling stock in our company and may grow as fast as a food chain. Yes, we do take bitcoin. Jim

Sun, Oct 22, 2017 - 8:37pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Yes Jim, it is incredible

Yes Jim, it is incredible that folks walk right into fountains, trip off of curbs and all sorts of mishaps because they are so involved with their screens. We have seen folks in restaurants texting each other while sitting right next to each other. Today while returning home from the Costco shopping trip the gal driving next to us was texting right over top of her steering wheel and I believe that is against the law in Idaho not to mention against all common sense.

Sometimes I wonder if these folks just put the phones up to their ear or texting just to look important because folks NEED to talk with them. It just baffles me that they have such a need to be in constant instantaneous touch with each other and can't wait until they can put their focus on communicating when they don't have a more urgent need for their attention. (what attention span?) I guess instant gratification has become the all out need for today's society.

abguy, that video kinda goes with what Fix keeps speaking about, and not surprisingly it flows with the Master Plan of population reduction and slavery for those of us lucky(?) enough to remain. It is so incredible that so many are blind to their dire situation.

I am still waiting to see what new technologies will be unleashed upon the populations for them to try and complete their Master Plans. The deer in the headlights expressions of those who are clueless will be incredible.

Mon, Oct 23, 2017 - 1:34am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

@ Jim

Thanks for your comment.

I always enjoy your thought provoking posts.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Oct 23, 2017 - 1:36am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness