26952 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 6:00pm ancientmoney
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Why NOW?

I did read (here on DOTS) about Corey Goode spelling out the "disclosure" BS, and why. But again, why NOW?

Are they losing control to the point they need to start telling us now about (potentially) nasty monsters from outer space?

And how they have been for years, and are still, working on star-wars-type WMDs to fight back?

Or is it simply too many people know about the free energy concepts Tesla and others discovered?

Anyway, it should be interesting to watch how they begin announcing their "revelations."

Why NOW? Ya, I heard you the first time. But who has the data to make a clear-minded summation of the Present? Hell, we often can’t agree on what has just happened, can we? And I think we would agree that’s very much done to us on purpose. Most of the relevant data and agendas are hidden from us. We work on perceived cycles and speculations based on incomplete data every time. We do know that we are working from data that may be as much as 80% mis-information, skillfully crafted by Think-Tanks employing 100’s of Phds in Psychology, and dispersed and repeated hypnotically by MSM.

So……..I try to remain as unemotionally involved as possible. NO one can think clearly when in a state of fear. Are they turning-up the background fear factor to get us all totally worn down and incapacitated? Feels like it. They are operating on many fronts aren’t they? Could we agree that we are being attacked on EVERY front? Food, water, air, religion, politics, music, (IF you aren’t assaulted by what gets passed-off as music now, yur already a walking dead zombie), economy, weather, spiritual level, hell every way known or unknown. Do I suspect the crisis’s are going to be elevated? Yes. Is that speculation based on what they have already done to us, and what I suspect they are capable of, so that in fact I am projecting from with-in the frame work that they constructed to brainwash my thoughts of our future? Yah. Mass consciousness has a lot to do with what comes about. If they get everyone begging for a crisis/breaking point, that would serve their agenda nicely, huh?

Let me re-frame yur question, OK? Something like this: How long are they gonna keep elevating the background fear-factor, before the axe comes down? Hell, at this point I am seeing comments on the Main Page like; “O shit, let’s just have a (financial) collapse and get this over with. I can’t take this Chinese water drip torture anymore~!” So the plan is working. They will make the population beg for relief – from them who created the torture in the first place.

I also suspect that they are gonna use the “ufo disclosure” to elevate the fear factor, because they use everything to further their agendas, don’t they? So in that interpretation, this is a good time to bring that one out. The Nuke war thingie, which used to be their ace in the hole card, didn’t seem to get them the traction that it used to. So they gotta elevate. To what? Alien invasions? Could be. Von Braun’s secretary has disclosed that VB told her just before his death that was the last false-flag (that he knew of) that was being planned --- back in the sixties furxrissakes.

Too many people know about Tesla/free energy? NO way~! No threat to them from that.

Working on WMDs for “our” protection? LoL . IF somebody wanted to come down and have a shoot-out at the OK Corral with us, we would be toast for millennia by now, huh?

“We” work on WMDs for aggression and conquering and terror activities, NOT for defense.

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 6:06pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Posted without comment:

Posted without comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYC6kOcX6TI

This one is fascinating. An independent journalist went to Jesus Campos's house and found no mainstream media, a big zero from that profession, but something else. The security guy has his own security guy apparently :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkCwWHoBrc

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 6:38pm sierra skier
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

They just can't give us electromagnetic travel .................

They just can't give us electromagnetic travel and free energy as it would completely kill the world economy and take decades to adjust.

My Dear Skier

may I propose another interpretation? Or, were you just being facetious? The above is a patently false meme that has been repeated endlessly by those who wish to stay in power. Gosh, what a surprise there, huh?

Did the automobile destroy the economy for decades by destroying the horse breeders? Furxrissakes there are more horses in NY State now than in 1890. Did the Xerox machine destroy the economy for decades by eliminating typists and type writers, OR are there more typewriters now by a factor of, Oh say 10 million times, than there were in 1940? Ya got a key board on yur desk now don’t ya? See? Technology does NOT kill economies – it in large part advances and expands the economy and usually exponentially.

ONLY TPTB want to stop new technologies. That would end your enslavement. So they keep telling you, that You don’t want it, and they are protecting You by killing all the FE scientists.

Do yah know why more slaves did not try to escape? Because they were too uninformed - quite on purpose - to know which way to run. Not dumb because they were black, but because they didn’t know, 1) about the Northern states or, 2) in which direction they were. Keep the slaves dumb. The more they know, the harder it will be to keep ‘em slaves.

You don’t want FE. It’s bad for You. We’re just trying to help you here. See any connection?

This rant is not personal

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 7:46pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Not taken personally at all.

My thoughts were that they have far to much invested in the current infrastructure of energy and supply lines to dump FE on us and that they would need to find methods to extract value from us in exchange for whatever new energy format they give us.

If they have already figured out how to extract wealth from us (they do think ahead) through FE then they would be giving us this luxury. I would love to have a format for transportation and household energy that was renewable and free or nearly so.

I'm a firm believer they have these technologies and have withheld them for want of a means of extracting wealth to replace their current investment in energy exploration, delivery infrastructure and all of the machines to use the current offerings of energy.

The ROI in energy, especially oil has been falling since we discovered oil, and ways to use it. Perhaps this is a way they can begin to make the transfer to a new energy format. Back in the late 1800s the ROI on oil was 1 barrel of oil energy invested would provide 100 barrels of oil for sale. Now in our shale deposits it is more like 1 barrel to 5 in return. The profit for reinvestment into discovery of new fields, refining, delivery and usage is pushing te point of no returns. All of the oil companies keep putting cash into producing and their debt through borrowing at cheap interest is pushing the point where profit is becoming squeezed to where nothing is left after the salaries and bonuses. These companies debt is becoming unsustainable.

Horses and hay weren't patented, but oil technology and autos were. Zerox machines didn't put typists out of work, but carbon paper became scarce. I just don't see how they will continue to pick our pockets as efficiently as they are now. Of course the American taxpayer basically supports much of the world through our productivity and fiat dollars printed through the FED. Taxpayer money has paid for the development of most new technologies and discoveries for the last century or two, so they have been working with our wealth and with holding the fruits of research of their development.

I am generally good with concepts but sometimes things do just go right over my head. In what kind of fashion will they extract their wealth transfer from us with FE if we aren't paying monthly electric bills and fuel costs for our vehicles? Selling us a new FE format utensil (flying saucer) is a one shot deal and we don't need to purchase fuel. They loose on the monthly payments we are currently held hostage to.

Submit before I loose a post I can never replicate.

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 7:49pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 8:04pm abguy4
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 8:08pm argentus maximus
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 8:17pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 8:26pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Oct 13, 2017 - 11:35pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Besides the failure of the

Besides the failure of the ACA Donald has probably done more in his 8 months than Barry did is the last 8 years. The only thing Barry did better was gun sales.

Donald has been fighting strong headwinds with the strongest being his 'friends' in the congressional houses.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 1:00am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 1:48am sierra skier
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 2:08am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 3:50am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 5:57am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 2:16pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Latest Jackass

INTERVIEW WITH CHUCK OCHELLI

October 14th: numerous topics were covered including the global repositioning of several nations toward non-USDollar platforms with a great many supporting items, the British aligning with China vis-a-vis the Asian Infra-structure Investment Bank (soon to turn back on USD), and even the designated hitter rule in Major League baseball

He even covers the secret space program in this one!

https://ochelli.com/friday-thirteenth-golden-jackass/

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 2:30pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Wildfires

What caused these fires in California???

I like to thank Nana for posting this on her thread.

It's good, so I stole it.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 5:45pm Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

Fire in Washington

Mr. Fix, my experience is just the opposite of you and Nana. Sixty years ago +, my good friend Chipmonk and I , decided to light some powder on the 4th of July and see what would happen. Well, it was the entire brush area that burned and the buildings were saved. Of course, it may be the fact that the fire dept. was only one block away that saves the buildings. There are always unknown factors in fires, so do not tell anyone that it was we two who almost burned the town down. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 7:47pm
sierra skier
-
ID

NW VIEW

59-60 years ago a neighbor kid and I went around the neighborhood collecting dud fireworks and took them to the alfalfa field with a small 1/2 - 1 acre circle of trash and dump in the corner and went to light one of the duds which I was sure gave off poisonous smoke. Upon shaking the match out as I attempted a rapid escape from the smoke I failed to extinguish the match and it landed on a mattress and caught it on fire. Well we got away but I got busted by dad later and spoken to by the fire chief, the dump burned and that was it. I actually got rid of an eyesore for the neighborhood while getting into trouble and badly disciplined. I did learn a lesson, be careful with fire.

This was on the 5th of July and I'm guessing 1958 but could be wrong. How interesting we have such a parallel.

Fix, I was listening to that fire video when I read your post of theft . I have been suspicious of the cause for a while and actually texted a ski buddy from the old country down there a couple of days ago to ask if he had heard and his opinion. The trees not being burned to the ground while standing right next burnt to the ground houses and vehicles is quite suspicious to me, as well as how such a conflagration got going without active weather except for wind after the start of the fires. Apparently one fire start was claimed to be caused by a down power line. Clear skies and little to no wind though causes me to question how a power line came down. The winds generated just after the fires got going.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 8:25pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:

Mr. Fix wrote:
What caused these fires in California???

I like to thank Nana for posting this on her thread.

It's good, so I stole it.

Pretty Weird.

What I would want to know is how much out of the entire range of the California Forest fires this actually happened. Is it a small area, 1 block, 1 square mile, 10, 50, the entire thing? The reason we should find out is if this is only a small area where this happened than it might give us an idea what reasons you'd want to clear this area of human habitation. Mining?

It's the difference between geoengineering being the entire causation and taking advantage of a bad situation for an agenda.