26893 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 10:38pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  It seems most, if not

Fix,

It seems most, if not all those pictures are Santa Rosa California, Cofey Park? Some of them show burnt tree's, some don't and some you can't see the damage because it's too small.

There is a difference between the entire disaster being manufactured, and using the crisis of the moment to further a goal. That's why I asked how broad is this phenomena. Not how big is the fire.

BTW, that video on that page is Grade A propaganda. That's an example of using a crisis to further an agenda.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 10:41pm (Reply to #16561)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

I've got a lot more pictures for you here: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-wildfires-satellite-aerial-photos_us_59dfa35de4b0eb18af07063c

Now to the best of the best of my recollection, 250 square mi. torched, 3500 structures demolished.

And, we are just getting warmed up.

Shake and bake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQB810IOcs

Published on Oct 14, 2017

An earthquake has hit Northern California, where wildfires continue to affect the region, bringing the death toll to at least 34. An estimated 5,700 structures have also succumbed to the fast-moving flames.
On Friday afternoon, a 4.0 magnitude earthquake struck California’s Mendocino County, north of Napa County, according to the US Geological Survey.

The quake occurred near Mendocino County's Redwood Valley, an area in the northwest section of the state, where 34,000 acres have burned up since Sunday, due to the 17 wildfires in the region...
Learn more: https://www.rt.com/usa/406657-earthqu...

Lots of pictures here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/scorched-earth-aerial-views-california-slideshow-wp-164554199/photo-p-aerial-view-police-officer-photo-164554800.html

This is the same directed energy technology used on 9/11.

It is space-based, and they're just getting started.

Here's a description of an old-fashioned one mounted on a little old 747.

Video unavailable
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 10:54pm
Green Lantern

I didn't see the melted cars.

I didn't see the melted cars.

I have seen these pictures.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 10:57pm (Reply to #16562)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

Okay, I am calling this "high octane speculation" at this point,

You've got multiple wildfires taking out multiple subdivisions, with the incredibly precise dividing lines,

And if you look at that Yahoo slideshow, the second picture, shows a half burnt Chrysler minivan in the parking lot, with all the cars to one side completely fried, and all of the cars on the other side in perfect condition.

Since the fires were in front of the vehicles, that minivan should have its nose charred, not its side.

Exact same phenomenon happened to parked cars all around the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Just keep looking at the evidence, there's a lot that doesn't add up here.

There's no way that this is a natural phenomenon.

Do you remember that explosion at a Chinese Port a couple years ago? They called it a chemical fire, and thousands of Volkswagens got melted out in the parking lot. It seems like only me and Jim Willie called that a directed energy weapon.

The most noticeable characteristic that defines a directed energy weapon, is extremely precise boundaries.

Please notice that in the burn zones there aren't any anomalous standing structures while outside of the area, nothing is touched.

Even on 9/11, cars were burnt to a crisp, while paper raining down upon them was un-burnt.

Just like the trees, the directed energy is not effecting them.

These are black ops weapons being used against civilians.

I personally have no doubt.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 11:00pm
Green Lantern

that's all i know and haven't

that's all i know and haven't looked into it.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 11:09pm
Green Lantern

What is the difference

What is the difference between a woman that accepts money to have sex with a man, and a woman who accepts money after she had sex with a man to remain silent and protect other future victims? Aren't both forms of prostitution. One much more than just selling your body?

From Carolyn Myss on personality archetypes.

The Prostitute

None of us thinks kindly of the term ‘prostitute,’ and yet from this archetype we learn the great gift of never again having to compromise our body, mind, or spirit. You may have already reached the point in which the Prostitute has become a mature part of yourself that circles you with a strong vibrational field that says, “Not for sale.”

The Prostitute archetype engages lessons in the sale or negotiation of one’s integrity or spirit due to fears of physical survival or for financial gain. It activates the aspects of the unconscious that are related to seduction and control, whereby you are as capable of buying a controlling interest in another person as you are of selling your own power. Prostitution should be understood as the selling or selling out of your talents, ideas, and any other expression of the self. The core learning of the Prostitute relates to the need to birth and refine self-esteem and self-respect.

We prostitute ourselves when we sell our bodies or minds for money or when we compromise our morals and ethics for financial gain. That may include remaining in a marriage or job that endangers our well being for reasons of financial security.

In identifying this archetype, ask yourself:

• Have I ever sold out to people or organizations that I did not truly believe in?
  • Have I ever remained in a situation that offered me financial protection because of a desire for financial security?
  • Have I ever put another person in the position of compromising him- or herself in order to gain power over that individual?
  • Have I ever ‘bought’ another person’s loyalty, support, or even silence, in order to have my way?

From another perspective:

• Have I ever offered to help another who was weakened by his or her Prostitute archetype?
  • Do I judge others because they find themselves continually compromising themselves?
  • Do I think of them as weak and myself as a better person?

And from yet another perspective:

• Have I ever felt myself being pulled into a circumstance that would require me to sell out my ethics, but then found myself strong enough to say “no”?

Once you have answered these questions, you may proceed to determining the rest of the 12 archetypes that make up your personal support team.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 11:29pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The hallmarks of directed energy weapons

This video seems to ask the right questions,

And documents what I am talking about, so follow of the narrative,

This is not an accident, and this is not a natural event.

NorCAL Torch Fires; How the Firestorms Were Created

I have been telling you for a couple of years now, the elite have weaponry that can mimic "God's wrath".

Now they are using it.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 11:38pm
Green Lantern

One last thought on the

One last thought on the National Anthem. That story got kicked under the carpet?

If I go to Madison Square Garden to watch a basketball game, I am basically forced by our social conscionesses to stand and pledge the flag. But if I go to the same sports arena to watch Billy Joel or Fleetmac perform, there is no expectation. It ain't even played.

I tried to think of some event, besides sports, where the National Anthem is played. Maybe a parade or July 4th ceremony but that's it. Sports are game play where two teams or opponents vie for some strategic advantage. Most of the time using some sort of ball.

So I asked myself, how did all this start? Well looks like the tradition started because one fellow felt patriotic that day. And everybody followed. So it went from an emotional incident to a national ritual.

https://www.history.com/news/why-the-star-spangled-banner-is-played-at-s...

How is this any different than the social construct of saying "Bless You" when somebody sneezes?

It was born out of superstituion that they believed that sneezing was the body trying to rid of itsel fo evil spirits. Somebody thought it was a good idea until it becam a social expecttaion, a ritual where people repeat it but it's totally devoid of meaning or it's original purpose. We just do it. because it's an expectation and now considered rude if you don't say it.

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 - 11:47pm (Reply to #16567)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The moral superiority of a prostitute...

A prostitute sells what is actually theirs to sell,

A politician sells what he has stolen first.

Now if you incorporate all of the mechanisms by which a politician/ a government steals what they have to sell,

you've got a shit load of parasitical entities such as clergy, judges and their courts, political elites, banksters and the pigs in uniform that they use to steal from the people, all are morally inferior to a prostitute.

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 9:06am
ag1969

Yep

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 9:50am (Reply to #16560)
NW VIEW

@ sierra skier

It was a good thing that we did not live in the same small town in the '50's. We were bored and looking for ACTION, anything to do and anywhere. We just wanted to see "what would happen if we did this". Buying real firecrackers and blowing things up was a favorite. One of the girls went to far and blew up the only pay phone in town and there has not been another to this day.

It is good that dad did not find out about the things that we altered in the area. When we were caught, the action with the stick was applied. However, that did not change our course of action.

The next time the four of us get together, we can confess our hidden secrets of our youth. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 10:01am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Tree burns from the inside out.

Only 22 sec.

California Weapons Grade Fire

And what the media is saying about Vegas is the truth as well...
Someone asked why or how this is happening, this video explains:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQy5CDDzhoc

Directed Energy Weapons Over California with Elana Freeland
60 GeoEngineered Fire Storms in Northern California Out of Nowhere

Folks, these homes are bursting into flames from the inside out, I've watched videos of firefighters trying to save homes that are fully engulfed, but the roofing, siding, and foliage around them are untouched.

If you've explored the work by Judy Woods, and her explanation for how the twin towers were "dustified" , we have exactly the same thing happening now in Northern California with completely separate subdivisions just simultaneously bursting into flames.

Dustified describes it well.

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 10:46am (Reply to #16568)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Yah, something is amiss here

Yah, something is amiss here. In that video he points-out that the aluminum wheels melted-off the cars and the aluminum ran across the asphalt like water, before it re-solidified. Ya, you can see that. WTF? Those wheels are not pure Al. They are alloys of Al, which are made specifically to have more hardness, strength, corrosion resistance. The Al is alloyed with other metals that have those properties; hence the alloy inherently has a higher melting point, 1100F and on up. Now, the alloy has to be hundreds of degrees higher than the melt point in order to flow like water. Metals “transition” , they don’t make a sudden instantaneous change of state, solid-to-liquid. Al melts around 1000F. All the Al alloys melt higher. So…..why didn’t the asphalt catch fire? In the video the Al looks like it flowed as much as 10 feet before it became stiff enuf to go back to a solid. That tells me that it was considerably above its melt point. Either that fire was intensely hot beyond normal house fires, or the ‘’heating energy’’ was specific to Al’s molecular structure. Like for instance, the frequency of yur microwave oven is specific to the molecular structure of water, because most foods are 90% water. And it puts the energy so deeply into the structure of the water that it continues to increase in temperature even after the radar is turned off. It’s heated internally as opposed to being boiled in a pot, where you are trying to drive the heat in from the outside.

The “laser” directed energy weapon shown in the other video has a beam that is tuned to specifically to internally heat Al, magnesium and titanium, because that’s what missile’s are made of. You would of course want yur beam to be specific to those metals and their alloys – but not steel. No body uses steel in rockets, it’s too damn heavy. Now notice that in the video, the cars (alloys of steel) have not melted – but the wheels ran like water~!?

I’m no forensics expert….but I have considerable hands-on experience melting, alloying, extruding metals……………just sayin here.

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 10:50am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Keep looking...

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 11:17am
Green Lantern

You won't get much arguement

You won't get much arguement from me that there isn't a significant problem here.

Aluminum has a lower melting point than steel. So let's assume they are steel which they are not. The melting point for steel is 2750°F. The average wildfire burns at 1475 F. That's average. So Houston, we have a problem here. This is what I call hard evidence.

However, the exploding tree's might not be such an issue.

"You can see that it is an old pine (softwood) which has obviously had its core rot out from some earlier trauma decades ago (internal rot from a lightning strike or a large lost limb which allowed insects and fungus to enter). You can see how for years the living outer layers have tried to bridge a spot where a limb was lost, making a pillowing around the tear-shaped hole, where flames are now protruding.

On my parents’ property, we had 2 old sugar maples like this, 200+ years old, one so hollowed out that only half the trunk still stood. It lived like that for 50+ years until a wind storm finally took it down last year. These sorts of trees are quite common, and it’s no surprise that the dead heartwood of an old pine in a drought situation would burn before the rest of the tree."

"This isn’t unusual at all, I’ve seen it many times here in SE Georgia. Many old trees are dead in the center, especially old oaks. Fires can start inside them from spontaneous combustion, lightning strikes, or from sparks from surrounding fires. You can travel the countryside here and see many of them burned in the center, a lot of them still alive."

I'm no expert on this stuff but seems reasonable. But the melting alloy's with farm tree's behind it, yup problem.

But I'll leave the same question on the table. Is this phenomena localized? Because now you have a situation where if it is HAARP, they are using it destroy human property. Not the farmland behind it.

Is this an oil drilling area? Minerals under the ground? Is it a war against the insurance industry? Some auditor goes to take a look at this is he going back to his board and saying, hey this isn't a natural disaster, we ain't paying?

So now that you have actual proof of some foul play. It gets us one step closer to a motive?

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 11:26am
Green Lantern

Trump moves to open more

Trump moves to open more public land to drilling in California

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Trump-moves-to-open-more-public-l...

The Trump administration forged ahead with its commitment to boosting domestic fossil fuel production Thursday, directing more public lands to be opened for oil and gas extraction — a move that could bring new drill rigs to California.

The state hasn’t seen new onshore oil and gas leases offered up on federal land in four years because of environmental fights. The order signed by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke on Thursday has some environmentalists fearing that de facto moratorium will soon end.

At minimum, the administration’s action will intensify the push by energy companies to broaden drilling across California’s prime oil country, in the interior Central Coast region and the southern San Joaquin Valley, and promises a new round of drawn-out conservation battles.

Zinke’s order calls for federal oil and gas leases to be auctioned off at least four times a year in every state where reserves are available. That charge does away with what the oil industry says are sometimes concerted efforts to delay or thwart lease sales and hamper energy exploration.

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 11:28am (Reply to #16576)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Who's being targeted?

Republicans!

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 11:47am (Reply to #16576)
Green Lantern

Green Lantern wrote: You

Green Lantern wrote:

You won't get much arguement from me that there isn't a significant problem here.

Just checked it out. These pictures are not legit. I found a source that published this same photo in 2011. It's a museum piece.

Do you understand why I always say, what is the source of your material?

Post some photo's not put out by Huffington Post next to it a video of how all the fires and Hurricanes prove global warming.

It's still very suspect but without good sourced evidence, obvious photo's that are disinformation, that tells us somebody is trying to fool us.

I should have checked before I posted.

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 11:52am (Reply to #16574)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

abguy4

Thank you for popping in to take a look at the evidence so far.

I agree that directed energy can be tuned to specific frequencies, that target specific materials.

It's not just the rims that melted on the cars, it looks to me like the engine blocks, and transmission cases also melted, which would have been shielded by the coach work if the heat was of external origins.

Scaler waves will go right through most substances, as if they weren't even there, only effecting the target.

In my experiments, I specifically target a large mass of copper, for the purpose of extracting energy from the aether.

Houses full of copper wires, and copper pipes, can be ignited from inside the walls and floors, and are burning from the inside out. Metal appliances like ovens, and refrigerators are either melted, or completely gone. Where are the bathtubs?

I don't know what is being specifically targeted frequency wise, but the uniformity of the destruction, leaving little more than patches of white dust on the ground, tells me that a specific material used in housing construction is being targeted

It could even be the drywall.

The other major red flag, is that the dividing lines between what is burnt, and what is not are dead straight.

The official narrative of wires that fell off poles, combined with Highwinds, wouldn't leave perfectly straight lines of the affected areas. the wires on those telephone poles were aluminum. See any wires? They are gone.

This would be quite consistent with the melted rims that we can see.

Why would a telephone pole be stripped of its wires, leaving the pole still standing, with the surrounding trees still having foliage?

One consistent story from all of the eyewitnesses, is that the electronics failed first.

This looks like some very precise targeting to me.

Unprecedented California Wildfires Started with Directed Energy Weapons & 5G - Latest Analysis

Edit:

Skip the wire idea for now, some polls have them, some don't. That's inconclusive.

I do know that by grounding something, it cancels the effect. As soon as a car actually touches the ground, the source of heat stops. This is why, some of the cars have one end torched, until the rims make contact with the pavement, leaving the other end unscathed.

Wires usually have a "ground", or "neutral ", woven into them. That would protect them.

I will look at more of the evidence later,

The physics are getting complicated, I need to review what is, and what isn't possible.

Let me think about it for a few hours.

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 - 11:52am (Reply to #16575)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:I'm not a

Mr. Fix wrote:

I'm not a photographer although I have a camera. But as a layman, I have no problem seeing something really wrong with this photo. Was this guy using a 1950 polaroid? Or did they put it through some vintage filter afterwards?