26888 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 11:08am (Reply to #16257)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 11:38am
sierra skier
-
ID

Just a sarcastic teasing

Just a sarcastic teasing about the do these pants,,,,, comment, and yes I know girls do care even if they rarely admit it, maybe not a lot but some. With you mentioning you kept putting on layers I just had to LOL and ask. Really can't tell much from the pic anyway. Having lived at high elevation for so long I know your story intimately. I always carry cold weather gear, even in the desert (it gets really cold at night there). I have a glove fetish and always have gloves around even if they aren't insulated just in case. We all love mother nature but must respect her as she is as ornery as he rest of you gals.

Reading Fix's links still indicates the smell test reeks like rotten tuna. Far too much stuff disappearing from the net and so many things that don't add up. My thoughts digress to this being a cover-up for the NY metal towers, or Donald's visit to PR and seeing the lack of devastation there or god only knows what.

Wrong caliber for the sounds and range. Lack of carpet burns. brass hasn't been moved since it landed? Lack of proper quantity of brass for 600 casualties. Out of shape old guy, sure he could shoot into a crowd while resting the rifle on a window sill. Smuggling 27 guns and ammo to the room,,,, why so many when a couple will do. Accuracy, shooting into a fish barrel it isn't necessary. Scoped rifles for full auto???? HA HA, can't be done. Camera in the hall and entry then suicide?

So much doesn't even come close to adding up. TPTB desperate? arrogant? it really doesn't matter as almost nothing is right about this. Only stupid, ignorant and uninformed folks should believe this shit but the general public will accept whatever the MSM given result is without questioning the obvious. The results, more security and loss of freedom along with calls for more gun control and likely more funding for black ops.

Post before I loose it.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 1:32pm
Green Lantern

Now with multiple references

Now with multiple references to videos that have been taken down,could somebody me n ton one they watche'd and then disappeared?

And what information did it contain?

Do any of you real player?you can download utube videos for free. I use it sparingly for Educational purposes only. I have never had the pleasure to view a video that was scrubbed.Please give me an example

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 1:37pm
Green Lantern

Ruffian,  Oysters, caviat, or

Ruffian,

Oysters, caviat, or any seafood that filters toxins has the power to get me stoned Seriously I get protein buzzes

I am going to use the ladies room to powder my nose. See what my wife says.I hope it doesn't ruin things

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 1:46pm (Reply to #16265)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 1:51pm (Reply to #16264)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 2:02pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 2:06pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Was Paddock a FBI gun-runner in ops that went bad?

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 2:07pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

one step forward?

Several, maybe five years, ago I posted that ALL the elements in the Earth are ‘manufactured’ down inside the Earth, most especially the organic compound of Oil, NOT fkn dinosaurs - what a dirty joke~!. And further that the Earth is constantly growing, due to an influx of 1100 tons of sub-atomic particles from the Sun every week. This would be the source of the constantly growing amount of water both on and IN the Earth. Crickets. Well OK, I take that to mean that no one shives-a-git. So of course, masochist that I am, I persist. See the latest scientific release, couched in very cautious terms, “study suggests…”, so as to not offend the archaic religulous (GAWD created the Heavens and the Earth in three daze, blah, blah, ….) Scientific community. Notice this does NOT reference a growing Earth. Anyhow, one step forward?;

https://scienceofcycles.com/study-suggests-hydrogen-oxygen-water-and-car...

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 2:24pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Ancient~!

Ancient~! I didn't know you were on board. Shame on me.

link from the above posted Ancient article (at the end);

https://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=22596

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 2:25pm
Green Lantern

Bad spelling day eh? Too many

Bad spelling day eh? Too many Mimosas

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 2:42pm (Reply to #16263)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 2:50pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 4:23pm (Reply to #16271)
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

abguy4 re: Archons...

The description sort of reminds me of those bygone cartoons wherein there is a little angel likeness on one shoulder, cheerleading for good, and a little devil likeness on the other, exhorting for evil...

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 5:06pm (Reply to #16267)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: How does one

Ruffian wrote:

How does one do that when they are

WELL ,u know something is missing because before it was missing it wasn't missing. SO WHEN my wife says are you missing something I say yes my wallet. She rarely asks me how do I know it's missing. That's too existential for her tastes.

I assume if you say something is missing it's because you witnessed or watched that which is missing and thus you can repeat the content of that which wasnt missing but now is missing. UNLESS, nobody ever saw that which is missing and everybody is repeating the charge that other people are repeating but nobody ever saw that which was but now is missing.

It seems to me in my current state of mind that which is missing that never was is evidence of nothing since the evidence that nobody saw is evidence of mothing.

Do I make myself perfectly clear?

And by the way, I powdered my nose in the ladies room today. I learned for the first time that women don't have flushing ash trays like men. I am going back to being a man which means that I'll never watch Broke Back Mountain and see two men kiss. As a man something feels strange to me about that and I never get that romantic feeling that I'm supposed to. DON'T GET me wrong.I honor their right to do that.I am just not going to buy popcorn and watch it.BUT I look foward to somebody telling me the ending unless that went missing too

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 5:36pm (Reply to #16276)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 6:13pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 6:14pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 6:16pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 - 6:23pm (Reply to #16278)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness